Speaker 1: One eight hundred Do u I away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred douy away dot com. Poor call eight hundred do you y away.
Speaker 2: It's time for a phone tap. And in this world, there's people who love food, and then there's people.
Speaker 3: Who love food.
Speaker 2: Like our phone tap victim today, his favorite thing in the world is wings.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, please don't tell me.
Speaker 1: This is five minutes of Jose and him just talking about different.
Speaker 2: No, it's why recently he made plans to have his best buddy over so they could watch the game and have the best wings in the city delivered to them for lunch.
Speaker 4: It's funny.
Speaker 3: I've done this.
Speaker 2: Yeahs just one problem though, his buddy told us that this was happening and asked us to do a prank instead. So there's going to be a minor delay. You're gonna hear it in your phone tap right now.
Speaker 3: Another tap on the twenty. Hello, Hello, this is Barnaby Wild from Wingstuff. Is this Clinton.
Speaker 4: Yesterday?
Speaker 3: Hi? You ordered from us about fifteen minutes ago.
Speaker 4: It was about to take correct about twenty five minutes ago, yes day.
Speaker 3: In my apologies, just so you know, the delivery person is here to pick up your order. I can't give him your wings.
Speaker 4: What do you mean you can't give him my way?
Speaker 3: I do not feel comfortable handing him over to the delivery person.
Speaker 4: What do you mean you can't give him to a delivery per I don't understand. What's the problem.
Speaker 3: Well, just let me let me get away from him for one second, sir, Please, all right, it's just it's just can can you hear me?
Speaker 4: Okay, it's just.
Speaker 5: Okay between you and me. He looks a little bit sketchy. He's like super super skinny.
Speaker 4: Super wait a minute, super skinny.
Speaker 3: He's very thin, which means he's going to be very hungry. We probably try to eat some of your wings.
Speaker 4: You know how ridiculous, don't you?
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't believe so, so I just do not feel good about it. Lest what's your no, I'm barnaby from wing stuff.
Speaker 4: You wanna be wild from wing stuff. I don't care if he's skinny, he said, he's short. Whatever? Can you please give him, my Wayne, we've been waiting for a while.
Speaker 3: Now he's giving me bad vibes.
Speaker 4: I don't care about the vibe. I want my wings.
Speaker 3: I have the bad feelings in my tummy.
Speaker 4: I don't care about what you feel, barnaby, that's your problem.
Speaker 3: Give you very perceptive.
Speaker 4: Just give him the wing, Give him the wing.
Speaker 3: Find your wishes my command. But first I am going to take your wings into the back and and count them for you. What that I want to give you the numbers so that you know when it gets to you.
Speaker 4: That is her ordered. I know what I ordered. You have her my way, my wings getting cold?
Speaker 3: This is this is a quality joke. Let me see the open the first box. Ooh, the boneless meat, deal with the twenty wings?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wait from my wing, I know what I ordered.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, this is looking so good.
Speaker 4: Of course that's why I ordered the win there look good?
Speaker 3: So did it tasty?
Speaker 4: Are you inting my wing?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, sir, But I do have to tell you when the order arrives at your house, you will have seventeen wings in the box, not twenty.
Speaker 4: And why is that?
Speaker 3: Will I I am just assuming that the sketchy skinny man, will eat three of them from.
Speaker 4: The boy haven't brought me? Do not eat my wing?
Speaker 3: Hm, we will not eat anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't want my day.
Speaker 3: I was checking that the honey mustard is not poisoned.
Speaker 4: Your person is gonna be shut down.
Speaker 3: You're angry.
Speaker 4: I'm very angry. You ate my damn way.
Speaker 3: I must be honest with you. I do feel sort of guilty about this.
Speaker 4: You don't feel.
Speaker 3: I do not work at wingstuff. I apologize.
Speaker 4: For you.
Speaker 3: I am your delivery driver. I just stopped because the food smelled so good.
Speaker 4: When you get to the house, your tip is gonna be my foot in your Okay?
Speaker 3: Does that include two dips on the side? I like the honey? Okay. I must admit I feel guilty because I lied about the second thing.
Speaker 4: What did you about?
Speaker 3: Do not be angry with me.
Speaker 4: I'm angry right now the things I'm not.
Speaker 3: Actually, you're livery driver either. I am a radio host from a show called Brooke and Jaffrey in the morning, and we're doing a prank phone call on you.
Speaker 4: Man, man, man, you don't message my wings and my wings I.
Speaker 3: Swear I haven't touched your wings.
Speaker 2: Dude, your buddy Darnell wanted to set you up.
Speaker 4: Oh what the hell are you doing?
Speaker 3: Don't be mad at him.
Speaker 2: He just told that you guys were having lunch together today, so we wanted to play a.
Speaker 4: Joke on you.
Speaker 3: No what bernieby wild At That sounds like born to.
Speaker 4: Be wold.
Speaker 3: With a strange coincidence, whatever.
Speaker 1: Weekcause every morning with fun taps weekday mornings on the twenties brooking Jeffrey in the morning