Speaker 1: Wake that adds up in the morning Breakfast Club Morning, Everybody's DJ Envy Jess Hilarious, Charlamage the guy.
Speaker 2: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: We got a special guest in the buildings, Claudia Jordan.
Speaker 3: Welcome man, what's going on here? How are you doing? I'm tired? Wow, he should be.
Speaker 2: You've been diving over things.
Speaker 3: That show Well, I guess we're here to talk about Dealing o'deal Island. So it was really crazy and I had to be in a tent with four other people where they said, hey, before you go to the bathroom, make sure that there's no snakes or scorpions. It was really rough and it was like Survivor meets Dealing Odeal.
Speaker 2: You're seen you drive into a mud. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Where was it?
Speaker 3: It was in Panama, but not like where it was developed. It was very much like in the middle of nowhere. And so they threw all these people together and basically two hundred million dollars was up for grabs in the woods.
Speaker 4: How much?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's why I did.
Speaker 1: It, so so for somebody to explain it, break it down. So they put I guess, uh, checks or money in briefcases?
Speaker 2: Right, throw them all over the forest, so.
Speaker 3: It's the banker's island. There's a helicopter. They drop off all these briefcases. They have different dollar amounts from it could be five dollars all the way up to millions of dollars. So we have to build the board up. So we have to go and find in the beginning, you're all working as a group to build the border because the last person standing is the one that plays for the big money. But you can eliminate people along the way. So if you don't like someone, you could just be like, I'm taking you out, like I won my game, I'm taking you out. So it's conniving going on. You have to be good at the challenges and socially you have to be you know on points grief you oh man, you know, I highly recommend you don't miss next week's episode because I had to let this old Karen have have it real real? Like now?
Speaker 1: Is that the old Karen that I don't know name, but that's them the old woman that I had to help her in the mud because it was all cap really calf that was smart. But see the lady was old, so she made everybody else go get her stuff because people felt bad for her.
Speaker 2: She wasn't that old.
Speaker 3: She was only twelve years older than me. But you know, we have it. I kept saying, I'm like, we're only Twelvey is apart. We're Twelvey is apart. I kept letting it.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, two hundred million dollars. So you can't say if you wont yet.
Speaker 3: Huh, I can't.
Speaker 5: I did see some lobsters and noodles other day.
Speaker 4: There haven't been some changes.
Speaker 3: Changes, It's been a few changes. But yeah, so definitely this this week, you definitely want to catch this week's episode. There's a lot of fireworks this week. Like I definitely Seemurder was definitely there this week.
Speaker 4: And Dylan know you weren't you on that back in the day. Yeh ye, it's a pilot, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: I did four years on that and that was the highest rates show on NBC since Friends. We would have like thirteen fourteen million viewers a night, so it was a classic. They wanted to bring it back, but then they mixed it with Survivor, so it was really hard. But they had civilians like they would know what the celebrities on there. Well, Boston Rob he won Survivor like five times, so he was on there, but everybody else they was googling before we got into jungle, like saying like you shouldn't be here because you already have like a good life, and that kind of caused a little bit of tension. I'm like, so it's up to you to tell someone else that they've had enough success for you. So that kind of happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, two hundred million dollars success is different than.
Speaker 2: So what made you want to do this? Like what was the call about?
Speaker 4: Like, what's the one hundred million million was?
Speaker 3: I'm trying to retire. How much I work. I'm like working a lot, you know. I feel like we have to espe she has black women, Like we got to do like twice as much sometimes. Well, Dealing Odeal has always been sentimental for me, you know, I was honest sense the pilot, and I feel like, if they're gonna do a show about dealing Oldeal, I'm damn show going to be a part of it because it means a lot to me, Like it was a big part of Middle America really like know who I was, you know what I mean? Like that show and it seemed like it would be fun and I didn't know there's gonna be scorpions in the port party. But as it was stuff that you had to did you train for it? I did. We had to do a swim test. You had to like really like be good at you know, holding your breath on the water.
Speaker 2: There's no way Caring passed that destiny test. There's no way.
Speaker 4: You'll leave white people not as well. Huh they not as well.
Speaker 1: Now, if you would have seen her trying to get through the mudd, you would be like, I'm surprised, But you've.
Speaker 3: Seen in the first episode, you saw how the poker player helped her out kind of messed himself up. So I just feel like, like, why are you doing yourself a disservice by doing that? Like you you changed your trajectory of the game, because if you didn't do that, she'd have been out of the other first episode. And she kind of does like a lot of backstabbing stuff on the show. So it does get a little testy. By next episode. I will say, Yeah, how long did y'all take for? We were there for three and a half weeks in a jungle. I had one hundred bites on my legs from one day sand Flea's Mosquitos, and we had to like take medication before we went out there. We had to take anti malaria medication because you can really you know Panama, that's where it really went down. Yeah, and you had to get all the types of shots. What was the hardest thing you had to do with the hardest The hardest thing I think was day one because we're thinking, like I thought, it was gonna be a cute little game of go find the cases in the woods. So they just tell you. They don't really tell you what's coming up. So let's say, go around the corner, you'll see the cases. I'm like, all right, cool. You don't know what you're up. You're in for. You remember the movie what's it called the Coliseum gladiat Ahead when they just you don't know what's on the other side of the wall. They just open up the gate and you have to just fight with whatever's and they let us go into this pit and the very first step you take, you're waiste deep in mud and you don't know And have you ever tried to navigate through mud that's waiste deep that has centipedes in it. So it's really physically challenging and then you have the backstabbing elements. So it's like mentally you have to be sharp, physically you have to be sharp, and then socially.
Speaker 4: Oh so those people are trying to take you out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so say you're in the bottom two of that challenge. Say you're in the bottom Say where the bottom two of the challenge? Right? And one of us have to play the banker? Say it's you. If you make a good deal, you get to stay on, but you get to take anyone else that doesn't have immunity. So you could just be petty and just take us on as you think is like a strong competitor. If you make a bad deal, then you go home. So with that much money on the line, you're gonna like do whatever you like. You're gonna be grinding about it. So there's that that's happened. Like last night, the brother got taken out by the old like old white lady and it was really mean how she she was saying, like everybody that he was so sneaky, but she was a sneaky one.
Speaker 1: Wow, it doesn't seem safe. You're talking scorpions and snakes. It doesn't seem like.
Speaker 3: We did and while was they all go, I don't know, I don't know about this, Like I could probably die here.
Speaker 2: But you know that anybody who hurt, like hurt to the point where you had to take him.
Speaker 3: To the people got bit by snakes. They had someone ride a driver walking around our camp every night. That was a bowl constrictor catcher. So his job was to catch the bowl constricted so they don't go into our tent. So we're sleeping a tent Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: So yeah, when somebody got bit by one, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Like multiple dude got bit. You have to put your hands in some things and then snakes will bite you.
Speaker 4: You have to sign liabilities and wave.
Speaker 3: But you've got to do that on housewives, you know what I mean, Like like on most reality shows, you have to like sign off a different.
Speaker 4: Type of snake, different type of snake.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you can get to I wanted to ask you about dealing no deal back in the day, when what was the semblance of you hold in case number nine the first week, but then being number one and the rest of it.
Speaker 3: I don't know. They just like changed me and I kind of liked it because I was I feel like I was there since day one, so kind of like it was sentimental, but we met a lot of people do that. That's when Trump came through that show, and because of that, he put me on Celebrity Apprentice. I don't rock with him anymore, but you know, that show was it was a big deal, like you got to see people's lives. We changed from you know, winning crazy amounts of money. So yeah, oh how did you eat? And how did they have y'all eating? They gave us food, like we didn't have to catch nothing like that, so they didn't feed us. But it ain't like it ain't like you can have whatever you want though. It is what it is. That's it. It's like the basics, like the bare necessity is what you're gonna get and that's it. But like after a while, people got tired of like walking to the porter potties, so they decided, like we felt like cats in a little box was like digging holes in the sand like whatever, Yeah, you know, but it's it's wild, And I mean I think we need more of us. I mean, like black people on game shows. I feel like we bring a lot of flavor. I think we bring a lot of like competitiveness and it was good to be a part of it because it's a big deal. You know, like there's no other show that's ever given away or try to give away that much money in history.
Speaker 1: Is it fully two hundred million or is it one of those things where you pick one case in a case could be five million, one could be one million.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're right, two hundred million is up for grabs. So that's the total of everything that you could win. But still the end game is the highest. You've never seen money like this before, office like this before on any game show in history in the world get.
Speaker 2: Paid regardless though for being on the show.
Speaker 3: You get like a small you get a stipen, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what was more difficult this show or the two B movie where you shot the whole family?
Speaker 3: Can I just explain that, I like, I don't take y'all know, I don't take myself seriously. So the rest of the movie was decent. It's just that it's like, you know, when they feel like it feels that they run on the money at the very end with the editing, because like, the rest of the movie has a good story. When I thought I was like, come on, dog, like the gun didn't even move.
Speaker 4: Watched it.
Speaker 3: Talking about she ain't had no gun. It was a gun. It just didn't move, do nothing. And the kid the way the kid got, the kid just went and then I had to stop the kid. That was me improving. I want to add the extra stank of stopping on people after I shot. Was that too much? Ok? I mean for the character she was playing though, the role she was playing the little girl, Well, it's a boy, little boy. First of all, I'm in my man's in jail. I wait for him. Then when he gets out, he's screwing the parole officer and and she and then when I go to jail for shooting her on the leg, he don't wait for me and then starts her family. When you hear that, are I justified that I don't want to have a kid. Yeah, it's just like an episode of Snap. Come home to it like that you wanted or whatever, and your man ain't ne wait for you. You come home to us, you wait for them, and now you can't return the favor. Everyone gotta go killing everybody, even a kid.
Speaker 5: And I think I need to watch the rest of the movie because I do want to know what happened.
Speaker 3: Because everyone everyone Snoop reposted. Michael Blackson reposted just that scene. So you just see that, You're like, what Claudie doing this bullshit? Fast forwards to that part? What's the lead up? Like, you gotta watch how I held him down, all the things I had to deal with and with the Pearl office. She was so stank, and then at the end she gets my life.
Speaker 2: Everyone gotta go.
Speaker 4: So that's the end of the movie.
Speaker 3: That day before, that's the very end.
Speaker 1: Killing for a long time. But Charlemagne, that's not Claudia.
Speaker 2: And I did not know you.
Speaker 3: Like I'm glad Peop don't know. But now I proudly claim All I Want is You? Part one A part two? Please go watch it on to run the numbers up. And I told her that she about to shoot. All I Want is You?
Speaker 4: Three? Is it for real? Part three?
Speaker 3: They put the money for it. I mean you probably got her. I got pay more for that than I did when I some other stuff. I will say that, Yeah, they actually broke people be playing. We sleep on to some people getting like six figures to do those movies.
Speaker 4: I want to do a Toob movie. We want to do it.
Speaker 3: It can be arranged.
Speaker 4: Yes, we want to do it.
Speaker 3: Can I shoot shoo the movie?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got a whole screen shoot them. But it's gonna be bad on purpose though, No, But that's.
Speaker 3: What makes listen. That's what makes those two B movies good. Like when you see like the mistakes and the editing, like I have jeans on that I have black pants on. And that's what makes the movies great.
Speaker 4: That I don't even want problem. I don't ease my fingers.
Speaker 3: One like that, like the string on the guy and he was this far away and he was like doing that, that type of stuff. But that's what makes you go and watch it. That's gonna make you go and watch TV. I have an idea I want to do. I want to and I'm gonna say this no maybe because I'm not gonna Still I'm gonna do it though, but I need. I need the two B movies to get the recognition that they should get for best worth acting, best worth killing. That's Wax used to have.
Speaker 4: Something like that. What was it called? I Think you Had?
Speaker 3: But on top of that show, I also got College Hill. I just wrapped College Chills. Yeah, I Miller, damn Corlins Miller Saucy Santana Black, China, and Nick Young. It was only six of us this time, and it was very it was interesting. It was a lot. It's very, very hard.
Speaker 4: Why did you go back because you graduated.
Speaker 3: From I actually had one year left. That's what started my model. I had one year left. I transferred to Long Island University. I was behind on money, so I said, let me just be a model, flick a year or two and go back. And I never went back and just started a thirty year career. So I did complete it. So it was hard. It's real school. Any celebrities I want to go on that, don't go if you can't read, and don't go if you don't really want to do the work, because you will get exposed. Yeah, it's hard. I said that likes. I saw that with the in the previous seasons with ray J. I'm like, oh no, this seems like they really be on you about work, because think about it, the teachers can't be soft on you because if they do well, then the next like semester, their real students are going to look at them like you're not really you have to still be solid, you have to maintain your rep and then that school was really hard.
Speaker 2: Classes you had to take.
Speaker 4: What school was it?
Speaker 3: It was Xavier University in New Orleans during Mardi Gras. Had a history of martigrat and slavery, and we had to do philosophy, political science. We had to write a bill media converged media class writing. We had to write a lot of stuff. It was a lot of work. Like it was like it was a full class load. Plus is shooting in a reality show. Plus I continue to do my show TG. I have five days a week. While I was there, sometimes I bring my computer to school and I would like broadcast like during a lunch break while everybody's eating. So I worked my butt off. But it was good.
Speaker 4: It was It was a good point.
Speaker 3: It's real school. Like they don't play they they don't give you the celebrity version, which is very frustrating to celebrities because everybody thinks that it should be special for me, it should be easy. Just to show that I don't really care about that. Like the integrity of our school is at risk because Tracy Emmonds made that show as a love letter to HBCUs not to like they're in there for the drama part. They're there for you. To really go to school. Yeah, but there's a lot that happens on the sept Like you have to really catch the season's gonna be good. How trying was it being at during Marty Gras like for everybody? Well, some people were out every night and they still had to go to class. Yeah, and there was definitely it's a dry campus. You're not supposed to drink. Mmm, you're not supposed to drink.
Speaker 4: But you know, did you regret leaving school early back in the.
Speaker 3: Day, Well, I read I financially I couldn't help it. Oh wow, Yeah I did regret it, but I didn't have a scholarship.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I kind of feel like an impostle because people thought I had my degree all these years and I just let them think that. But on the show, I was real vulnerable about it, so I talk about it. But yeah, but if I didn't do that, it wouldn't have led to like everything I've done after that, because everything started after I left school, you know.
Speaker 4: But it was good now, Like every time I talk to Claudia, I learned something new everything, And I didn't know you left school early. I thought you had a degree in journalism.
Speaker 3: Journalism broadcast journalism and TV production, but like I had one year left and so it caught up with me, and I didn't have family that could just write that check at the time. So the modeling thing and then here we are. That was thirty years ago. That was nineteen ninety three, and.
Speaker 4: You probably was stuck with that debt too, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I paid it off though, but it took me like a long time. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, who are you surprised about?
Speaker 1: As far as his cast te Mas saw see Black China, Carlos.
Speaker 3: Carlos is brilliant, but a lot of comedians you have to be. I mean, he was like surprisingly, like he's really really smart, and at first he's like you'll see him have resistance, but then you'll see how he does it. In China, you know, we know about her journey about getting clean everything and sober. She celebrated seventeen months being sober while she's with us. Yeah, and let me tell you something. Anyone that questions if this is real for her or not. I was her roommate and I get to see her like how she struggled with the She is one thousand percent all in with this and I have like such a new found of respect for Black China, like what she did on that show. She would go running like ten K's and stuff, and she was just like always she don't want to be around no weight, no nothing like nothing to knock her off our journey. And so yeah, and Saucy is real smart, like he's really about to you know, he's gimme key with his stuff, but that he is a smart man. We got to kind of talk about our things because we've had words. I've had a report on him before and you know, I know you have to. Yeah, and we right away like we we addressed that. So you know, we got to address things on that show. Tamar and I softy and I so.
Speaker 2: Tame on you. What will all be about?
Speaker 3: It's old stuff, but we squashed it kind of before. You know, I'm in a lot of like stupid beefs. So lad you know if you you can't be in this business and have to talk about for a living without people running in some type of Yeah.
Speaker 4: I saw you and Foxy Brown get into it. She was talking. It was on.
Speaker 3: Instagram because I said something about her just coming for Kim and then she got on my DMS and I just told her to focus on catching the beat. What she came for me?
Speaker 2: That's not nice, right.
Speaker 4: Catching the beat.
Speaker 3: Jesus was seeing being red acquainted with Nick after you know doing oh yeah, because this is his second that this is your second relay show with him. So how was how was he was?
Speaker 2: He?
Speaker 3: No, he asked it as he was.
Speaker 4: His nose.
Speaker 3: You will be surprised at the bromance that he forms on the show with and with who the bromance is adorable that he formed it, and yeah, he he was. It was good to see a familiar face that I was cool with because we had no issues on the show, and he was. He's super nice. But yeah, like it was you you kind of like a real vulnerable on that kind of show. You got to read in front of people. You have to like show yourself you're really you know if you got it or you don't. And it's not easy. Yeah, you know, gosh, we talked about you good things. I can read, yo. What you're talking about not about you reading. We were talking about your class. You can't just struggling read say that you can read me with your finger, but you know it's just a tract the words right right, and to be small print and you have very very small, and I'm like, yo, you make blow it up and give me less words. But the people that we're talking about when you reading, you know, the news.
Speaker 4: I know, why did you bring that up? No?
Speaker 3: Because I thought that's what we were talking because we were just talking about reading. When she was like, you have to you have to be vulnerable because you have to go in front the class and read and stuff. You talked about you and she was like, we talked about you and I was like, what I can read? She said there was something bout me not being.
Speaker 2: Able to read.
Speaker 3: We were saying good things about we glad that you ain't with old boy because I hated it because we did a couples retreats together young and Claudia. I was meaner to than I really went in on him. Now she definitely wasn't, but I really didn't care because of how I was being treated by this man on TV. He was an assehol. So yeah, she her and her kJ was was real every single week almost got thrown to the water. Yeah we should have done that. That had been reality goal. Yeah, she ain't like oh, I was like all right. We was like good, I know he's mad. Now she's doing all good now yeah, period, Yeah, but I'm.
Speaker 4: Not sure.
Speaker 3: Irritating made another video on Instagram. Yes, and look, he was the only one that would make He liked that because you actually gave him a lot of cloud. With going back and forth with him, I stopped that blocking so I coul stop being tempted. Yeah, because he was loving the videos. And then he's a promoter in Baltimore City, So every time she would make a video that would like send people to his page and then he would oh, yeah, I'm about to make another one. And it's like, you know, you're arguing with a woman on social media. And then when kJ would make a video, he wouldn't really have too much to say to kJ, but just was directing it all to her. He was, and yeah, she gave him a lot of cloud. People thought I was being messy, but if you know me, you know that I don't like seeing people getting bullied, even if you can handle yourself, I just don't like this stuff he was doing in front of me. And I'm a girls girl, so if I see that, I'm going to have your back. And I think it rubbed some people the wrong way, you know what I mean, Like that'll why you in your business. But like they didn't see all the stuff that I got to see, and I didn't like it. I appreciate it. So I will always be like that. So y'all can call me messy, I really don't care telling me something I haven't heard before, but I'm always going to be like that. I'm like a champion of the underdog and of women, right, And it was a very small percentage of what was actually going on being shown on the show, So y'all really didn't Nobody really saw everything that he was doing and saying to me, and you know, in front of me and even behind my back whatever, just you know, things that we all got whoa she got to see in Caseyes, but things always work out though, Yeah, we're exactly what it's supposed to be, So it all worked out.
Speaker 5: I heard you on foxhol talking about sending somebody, sending somebody one hundred dollars for lunch if you're trying to press that person and caught them. So you can't send one hundred dollars to someone you're dating. You shouldn't date.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think that. Okay, I don't think that, But I'm also like older, so I'm gonna probably have money for my own lunch. Like, I think these are struggle questions that don't apply to people that have grown ups nowadays. But that was a whole debate, Like.
Speaker 4: The people that just came up on two in a million, Well.
Speaker 3: I didn't say that one. I didn't say that one. But I just did re model my house. But anyways, family in the garage and arrange anyways, Now, that was a debate on the show about the one hundred dollars thing. The guy that said he want to give someone thirty dollars for lunch, he was also flossing bricks of money on social media and sending the person. My thing is that everybody's rich until it's trying to really pay a bill. Sure, and you see people that want to like really do all this, but then you'd be like, oh, can you put on this dinner? It's it's two dollars each. Then it's I ain't got it. So it's like it's a lot of like fake news. You know what I'm saying. If someone sent you thirty dollars for lunch that and they're just being kind, I get it. If you're trying to impress someone and you send you want to do the hundred all things that ain't really my life. I don't know. I really don't care. Yeah you know, and I do get what you're saying. But as a woman, I like to have my own food money. I'll never date someone because I need to eat lunch. Yeah that's kind of yeah hookery. Or date someone because you need your bills paid. A lot of women know, a lot of people do that, they think just because because there's also a debate about oh, I'm not giving you if you ain't paying no bills. Well, that's actually called there's a word for that. It's called prostitution. Absolutely, And when I say it's crazy, no, but it is. Those ladies, I'm telling you, it feels so much better when you can do it yourself. Now, if you meet someone that wants to take care of you, then you don't. You're not like you're not obligated to like do what this person wants you to do. And that's kind of what prostitution is. Like I'm paying you for a service. I'm paying you like what happened to people liking each other? And then if I want to bless you with something, that's something else. But you're also talking. I'm also a trick. Like we've already talked about this. I've also you know, I bought rims and spent money on people and all that. I'm generous, but I also get blessed like ten times back.
Speaker 4: It ain't tricking if the person's WORTHHP though it's not.
Speaker 3: But I just it's a joke kind of But yeah, it's not. If you care about the person, go do it. But like I'm not going to like hold like, I'm not going to give you my time to get to know me unless you pay for it, because to me, that is what a hooker is. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: Now, how's your love life? Last time you upear you were getting somebody from New York?
Speaker 3: I was, is it?
Speaker 2: Damn?
Speaker 3: I broke up with him right after we did the Valentine This show, and I never spoke to him.
Speaker 2: Again, never call reach back out.
Speaker 3: No. I spent him one message like, uh, you kind of lied about something and we can talk about it. I never hit him back again. I'm a Ari's not that signs play that much into it. But one characteristic that is true, like when I can look right at you and it's like we never even dated before. If you hurt me if you hurt me deeply. So now I'm not dating. I'm still out here, just I have no time. Actually yeah you know, I just walked thirty days, twenty four to seven, like we had a twenty four hour schedule, like there was no time for nothing. But yeah, I'm but all the lesbians that have been reaching out to me ever since I did the Brefst Club, I think you y'all made me kind of like kind of put out there about the women. They have been in my DM so heavy ever since I did the Breakfast Club. Y'all want to be gay so bad because they are, well they were acting, you don't they want everybody to be They trying to bring It's not a bad thing, but like I need some men to be as aggressive as the women in my team because they they aggressive and they know what they want. They'd be sending like long letters too, like and they'd be like, Yo, come on, mam, God put you my life.
Speaker 4: I'm like ire toxic.
Speaker 3: No more in may God puts you on my life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they toxic.
Speaker 3: One was like I got eight inches of I'm like eight inches of a plastic. I can get that too, Yeah, I can take it. Off and put it on whenever. My thing always stays hard.
Speaker 4: What you gotta deal with directions.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so thanks to y'all. Like heavy, No men hit on me, only women hit I mean now.
Speaker 4: Damn yes. You think they're intimidated though, No, I listen.
Speaker 3: That's the thing that we tell our girlfriends and make them fee better. They're just intimidated by you. They gonna come get you.
Speaker 4: I think I should have been you beautiful, intelligent.
Speaker 3: Don't like that, No, I think they do.
Speaker 4: I just don't think if you don't got your ship together, it's kind of hard, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, heard that, Like I feel like I can't pour into you and you pour into me so much, and then that makes them feel like less than I think that's what the issue is with the last dude, Like he had lost his job and he had a great job, but he got another one, you know, But like I think that it's really I'm sure you've been in a position where you're doing really well at the same time your man's not, and it accentuates the difference, the gap. And then no matter what you say to try to like build them up, if they don't feel it, they're not gonna feel good about themselves and like man, and it probably irritates them to you try to help them. I don't need your help, and then they resent you, you know, So I don't know. It's hard to find someone that's equally oaks damn me. I don't even need to be like that equally. I just need you to not be an asshole, not lie too much, don't that's.
Speaker 4: Kind of women fought a little bit doing. What I mean by that is.
Speaker 5: If a guy has everything else, like, he's good looking, he's smart, he's funny, good d.
Speaker 3: T what good do you?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: What's good idea I need in the bedroom?
Speaker 4: You've got all those boxes.
Speaker 3: I haven't forgot about you. He's got all the bottom heavy.
Speaker 4: You got all those boxes checked off. But he not financially I've done that, okay.
Speaker 3: kJ wasn't balling like that. He was one of the best boyfriend ever had. He just didn't wasn't ready to get married again because he was, like, you know, the first time around didn't go well. So a lot of times at this age you're getting people that were married before it maybe it didn't work out, so that a little bit gun shy about it. But like I've had that, but he.
Speaker 2: Was such a good puy friend. Why didn't just give him some time?
Speaker 3: I did a lot of times. No, no, you, we was there with him a lot of time. Were three years in. But yeah, he's now my best friend though, like there's no one that part of it, and there's no one that has my back like him, Like he's my best friend and for real real, And that's why I think I was kind of upset that it didn't work, because it's like, it's hard to find a best friend in your man, Like y'all could like saying when they together, yeah, saying like they be talking about people together and then she'd bring him back, then he bring like they laugh and then they crack on each other like it's like, I don't know. So that's the type of dynamic that I love, you know what I mean. Like, and that's like to have a man as your best friend, that's the most dopest thing ever. It's the connection is like you're not ever bored at home. You know, you can talk to him about anything. You feel safe for him. At the same time, y'all arguments don't last too long because y'all can come get right back. We never had an argument in five years. I know Jesus Christy not one time, damn.
Speaker 2: So is it possible y'all can get back on that type. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think he's he's seeing someone out, but he's like, you know, he's my he's my boy, like he you know, I don't know. I really value people that are consistent, you know what I'm saying, because like we're in the world now where depending on how hot you are this year, sure what you got going on, then you see a different type of people around you. And then when they not around like that's when people are like just I have twenty year friendships and he's gonna probably be one of those people, and that means a lot to me. I don't know. I don't know what the future has in store for me, but I'm open to whatever. Like his current bo I haven't met her, but if he's happy, I'm happy because I actually do care about him. There's no jealousy, like I'm not like I want him to be happy.
Speaker 2: He's a good person. Have you spoke to Jamie Jamie Fowx.
Speaker 3: No, No, just some of our mutual friends. I just haven't like I reach out to see, like how they say he's doing fine.
Speaker 4: He back out there. You see him on things and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's going on with genuine?
Speaker 4: Genuine?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're funny? No, because here he does he does, he says something his forever crush. Yes, he will tell anybody that, Like that's not a secret, y'all. Y'all all looking like is something else? I know he know he loves Claudius.
Speaker 2: You have a date of genuine years.
Speaker 3: Ago, long time ago, and like people like y'all need to be like no leader, Shana, you spend the block. We've been friend since ninety seven. I did his I did my Friend Leave video was on his first album, Only when You're Lonely, And we've just been cool ever since. But he was like he's out there, like he's still having Funny's living again. Soon he was divorced and now he's like having this fun but like he can't like he won't let anyone talk bad about me and and vice versa.
Speaker 4: Like cool, No, yeh can't be having fun at that age. We're all getting up in age, man.
Speaker 3: I know you know men are like y'all be sixty five years old. Your knees caved in, Like now you want to now you want to be like, yeah, please come back line here, and then that's when I want to sell that on the hairlines back here. He's looking like, you know, I don't want to say names, but you know who has bad knees out there? And you know the k I know, but yes, girl, yes, oh my god, like please know.
Speaker 4: But he had hip surgery two of them?
Speaker 3: Are you talking about sharp? Yeah, no, it's not parentheses. Now, Kenny Smith and Tom John to have those knees they do. Yeah, that's that's all wrong.
Speaker 4: I never noticed. I think I've seen Tom standing up hand won nobody see.
Speaker 2: Stand up.
Speaker 3: But it's not about them. It's about the fact that you guys will be eighty seven years old. It all be. Everything is going just tore up, and then it's like I'm ready to settle down.
Speaker 4: Now about to die.
Speaker 1: I like gen I think he's I think that's one thing I don't like about Genuine. Besides that he's a good dude. What don't you like about it's the Cowboys fan?
Speaker 3: Oh he is he is.
Speaker 2: Other than that. I like Genuine. He's a good dude. He's genuine.
Speaker 4: Why are you trying to hook Alaudia because I.
Speaker 3: Think it's feel bad for making me lesbian last time.
Speaker 4: Yes, he give you more options.
Speaker 3: No, no, No, I'm kind of like I've been a Hopeles romantic in my whole life, and I would just jump in a relationship and just like this is it, this is the one, and just give them so much problems and so much attention, in so much face and so much priority in my life. It took to me getting to fifty to finally like put myself there, and it has been so good. I know you talk about mental health a lot. It's been amazing for my mental health. Like people be in my pinions like you're glowing, you're glowing, you must be in love. It's like, no, for the first time, I'm not. I'm not in love outside of me. I'm in love. I'm in love inside like where I'm like, I'm actually because like being in a fucked up relationship, well, have you thinking you're not good enough or you're you know you're you're not worthy, or you know it can affect your daily mood based on someone else. So I don't get any reinforcement. I don't get any of my confidence from external things. It's all from internal things now and it's like it's been the best year of my life, like the work that's come into my life, even the two B movies, like all the stuff, Like just everything just comes and just it's just comes to me. I don't go out for anything. I don't ask for anything. I just ask the universe to like just give me what I'm supposed to have. I don't try to get anything. It just comes to me.
Speaker 4: It's I mean, you got dealing, o'deal college Hell.
Speaker 3: Teach sold on three shows right now and it's only February, I mean March March.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're kind of like the face a foxhol No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was with them from the beginning. Uh TGF is a show that I created and I casted it, and it's the top show. It's like the main show now there. It's five days a week. It's doing really really well. Yeah, you can watch it on two. You watch it on direct TV. We have a channel. We're on like sixteen different platforms, and the show is the replace. We kind of do what Wendy was doing, like hot topic. Yeah, you know what I mean. So we have a little transition out because like we're trying to fill out third seat now right now. So it's been like a lot of.
Speaker 4: Oh I saw that because I had U, which was which is great.
Speaker 3: Our mon's been on the last couple of weeks, we had T S. Madison and Dustin Ross who lives here as well. He's fantastic, So we'll see what happens. No, it doesn't. Actually had two straight black man books, but well I'm sorry, one straight black man one straight white man books. But like one person got COVID, one person got busy, So I wanted to try to switch it up and not just make it about that, because if we're gonna have a no one can replace funky DNA. So like, let's just get like a totally different situation, you know what I mean? And I like fun it's funny. He's very tired. Yeah, what do you think about Real housewives? Though you never thought about going back? Like what if they were to you know, well, I would do it now, but I you know I would do it now. I get asked that a lot, and then the people that don't like ain't nobody ask you if you want to go back on? But I get asked, like you asked me that?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 3: Literally no one asked me. I want to ask me, but I was like, I'm begging to get on on Thursday, right, I'm gonna go do what happens live later on tonight. Yeah, I'm in a different place now, have like that show, like you have to have more of a glamorous life. At the time, I was like on a radio show like early on the pay wasn't crazy where I was like a baller. I was doing all right, you know what I mean. I have the things now and I have a reason. I'm going to Atlanta. I'm working with this, uh the streaming network. I'm to help them build up some shows out there as well, so I have a reason go out there. I would I would like them to do a Dallas red with black women. You know, they had a Real Housewives of Dallas and it you know, it didn't have anybody of color there, which if anyone who's been a Dallas there's a lot of wealthy black women. All my friends, like I'm like the least successful of my friends, Like they all ball and they all have businesses. They have businesses.
Speaker 4: I read something the.
Speaker 5: Other day and it said, uh, I want to say it says the most millionaires in America in Dallas.
Speaker 4: Dallas ship like almost almost a million millionaires.
Speaker 3: That's a lot. I don't know, it was a crazy Now there's a lot of money in Dallas, and the black women there got it going on, like they really really do. Like they have house husbands out there, you know that put them in other ways. So you see a lot of that and they have real money, not like Atlanta where it's like they just bore all the designer stuff at one time, right, and then they have different roommates, you know, not shade to but you know, I talks about it, and Cali is like that too, like you got a Gucci belt, but you have eight roommates. Yeah, but you have Gucci belts, you know which you have Gucci belts. Nonetheless, But I would love to do all to a girls trip with Bravo. Oh yeah, I will love to do that. So I'm waiting on hopefully that.
Speaker 1: I can get that call Murders out here, Y'all's Claudia Jordan, appreciate you for joining us.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, you a pleasure, y'all. I'm very happy for y'all, So thanks for having me.
Speaker 5: Deal and No Deal Island ten pm Mondays on NBC, Available.
Speaker 4: The next day on peacock. When is college your stuck in June.
Speaker 3: They haven't had the date yet, but she would be like rapt to beat to awards. Be on the lookout. I want to see her and Saucy saying same. That's my that is my boo. I love Saucy. Saucy is funny as hell I know. And Safty deals what Saucy wants to do. Yeah, and he's unapologetically him and I have a I really rock with him, now do Yeah?
Speaker 4: That's what's up?
Speaker 3: All right, y'all.
Speaker 2: Thanks, It's the Breakfast Club, Claudia Jordan.
Speaker 4: Wake that ass up in the morning. Breakfast Club.