Speaker 1: Your execute on the Donkey of the Day is something to do.
Speaker 2: To you the reason they gave me donkey other day? And I deserve that.
Speaker 1: People need to know what you need to tell them. I am you have the tell.
Speaker 3: Them it's time for Donkey of the Day.
Speaker 1: It's a read.
Speaker 3: But you're so good at you trying to be a fake as Charlomagne.
Speaker 1: You know what he wants. Charloamade as well. Damn Slomame.
Speaker 4: Who do you give a dusky other day?
Speaker 1: Soon? Now? Well? Sexy Red Donkey of Today for Wednesday, March six goes to a twenty six year old Evansville woman named Lindsey Pearson. Now, I get on this radio quite often and warn you all about the dangers of drunk driving. There is absolutely zero reason to drive drunk, okay, especially in twenty twenty four, because there's way too many rides share options out here, all right, not too many tax not too many taxi cabs, but they still exist, all right. If you can't find a ride wherever you ad drunk, ask for somebody who works at the establishment to assist you. They would be more than happy to if you know. And if all that fails, then at least you should have a designated driver. Well, what if I told you that. Lindsey says she had one drink at Rick's Sports Bar and she must be a lightweight or that must have been a very strong drink, some Bacardi one fifty one or a Long Island iced tea type concoction with vod k rump taekuila gin. Something had her leaning, okay apparently, and it was just one drink, and it had her leaning so much that she could drive, but she couldn't drive, so she decided to get a designated driver. Now, I never thought about who shouldn't be a designated driver outside of someone else who is also drunk, Like, you can't have a person who's also been drinking be the designated driver. Okay, even if you don't have a license, like it's suspended to something. I understand if that person drives, they may be breaking the law, but I would still rather them drive with a suspended license than drive drunk. Well, Lindsey has broadened my perspective on this issue. There are other designated drivers you shouldn't have. I would never think that I would have to tell you about them. But let's go to WFIE News fourteen for the report. Police.
Speaker 4: Oh Man is facing child neglect charges. Police say she let a twelve year old drive a car with herself and two other kids inside. Officers say Lindsey Pearson's brother in law told them she did it because she was intoxicated. Officers say when they interviewed Pearson, she told them she had one drink at a bar. She also told them she didn't know twelve year olds could legally drive or could not, excuse me, legally drive on public roads. Police also charged Pearson with resisting law enforcement, saying she continued to scream as they tried to arrest her.
Speaker 1: Uh, you left the bar to go pick up the kids and let one of them drive? How many lies were told in this story? First of all, the lie that she had one drink. Okay, let's just say she had one drink. Cool, she was on something else. Okay, if it's after one in the morning and you get the bright idea that you need to teach a twelve year old to drive, you on something harder than one drink, I know, on cocaine or something stronger when I hear it. Another lie when Lindsay told police that she did not know that twelve year olds could not drive vehicles on public road. Really, really, Lindsey, Never in the history of American life have twelve year olds been old enough to do anything fun. All Right, you can't drink at twelve legally, you can't buy alcohol at twelve legally, you can't have sex at twelve legally, you can't buy anything with tobacco at twelve legally, you can't rent a car at twelve legally, and you certainly can't drive at twelve legally. So you're lying, and you know you're lying. Okay, you lie, you lie, you're lying. You know what, Royns will lie. Hi, that's what you are. I believe you when you said you only have one drink, But I also know alcohol and cocaine are popular among drug users, so I'm sensing some sort of combination. Shine. Now, I believe Lindsay should be investigated further, because who the hell are these kids? Okay, where's their parents? All Right, it's after one am in the morning, you have a drink, and you decide to just go pick up some kids to go joy riding. These news reports don't say they were her children, her family. It just says she went to go pick up three kids. Nobody wants to know how this twenty six year old woman just knew ran them twelve year olds? And why was it okay for random twelve year olds to leave the house after one in the morning? And how come nobody is any is asking any questions about that. I'll tell you why, but I can't tell you why until we play a game of guess what race. Lindsay Pearson, twenty six years old, had one drink allegedly at a sports bar in Indiana, decided after one am to go pick up three kids and let a twelve year old drive. Claim she didn't know twelve year olds couldn't drive vehicles on public roads, and she resisted the rest by kicking and screaming, DJ and VY, guess what races? White? Okay? Okay?
Speaker 3: What makes you say that everything that you said from Indiana?
Speaker 1: Ok okay? Okay?
Speaker 3: One drink having a twelve year old drive that we don't know where this twelve year oldkay is? Nobody asked? No question sounds white to me?
Speaker 1: Okay? Okay? Jeess Hilarius. Lindsay Pearson, twenty six years old, had one drink allegedly at a sports bar in Indiana decided after one of them to go pick up three kids and let a twelve year old drive. Claimed she didn't know twelve year olds couldn't drive vehicles on public roads. Resisted the rest by kicking and screaming, Yes, what race? She is?
Speaker 2: Caucasian?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: What what what makes you say that?
Speaker 2: Everything that she said just like DJ said, but the kicking and screaming like she wasn't wrong when the police came out of nowhere yet.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, well DJ M bees Larius, I'd like to tell both of you that you are correct. Would you like to see her picture? Absolutely? What the hell did I do with it? Hold on, Nope, that's ryan, I see you. I don't know what I did with the picture. Yes, she is, well, how does she look?
Speaker 2: Describe her? Don't say nothing? How does she slightly big backish? Okay? I see her face, but I can tell the round around this year. You know, there's no bone structure. It's just like like a twittergmember used to. Yes, she got the little Nikki's That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: She's twenty six, so she's probably slightly big backish. Her trajectory says by thirty four to thirty five, big, big, big yes. But she's she's Caucasian. She is crying at the Taylor Swift concert. White, Okay, she is mad that Beyonce doing country music white look yes, yes, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you for that done today.
Speaker 1: So please give Linday Pearson. Let's let Kathy Griffin give Lindsay Pearson the biggest he hall. Please give this giant jar male the biggest he hall. Charlamne.
Speaker 3: I just want to inform you states like Alaska, Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, North and South Dakota, you can get your learners permit at fourteen.
Speaker 1: Yes, still, I know it's not but I'm just telling you that fourteen has nothing to do with this.
Speaker 3: I know, just letting you know because I thought it was kind of weird that a fourteen year old could even drive. But I just wanted to let you know that.
Speaker 1: And you can get your permanent from fourteen.
Speaker 3: Sixteen, get your permit in sixteen if you take drivers at Yeah, my daughter got a permit now she's fifteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, giant jar mayonnaise is crazy, Hey, Yoka, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Drivers, Like, so you get a permit in Jersey because my daughter fifteen and she got it she got a permit.
Speaker 3: No, it's a sixteen.
Speaker 1: You paid fifteen. He's drivers there. She got a permit.
Speaker 2: Now obviously you paid for her to get it, and she ain't got it.
Speaker 1: Pay for her to get Okay, all right now, okay, all right.
Speaker 3: All right, well thank you for that Dog of Today. Now when we come back, Claudia Jordan will be joining us. She's on Deal or No Deal Island that comes on every Monday at ten. They're fighting to get two hundred million dollars. So we'll talk to Claudia next. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 4: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull. Lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey. When you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns