Speaker 1: All right, junior, it's time sports talk.
Speaker 2: Now, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Russell Wilson he got released yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Broncos let him go swing in a miss. That's it, You're done. That's it. Eighty five million Broncos take it. I wasn't ready. I don't know. So wait wait, let me ask you this.
Speaker 1: So what does that mean, Steve, he gets eighty five million out?
Speaker 3: No, no, he don't get thirty five. See, football is different from basketball. Very few they do. Not a lot of people get guaranteed money. Now, Russell got a nice signing bonus when he signed and he made money. But this year he was supposed to get like a huge amount of money for the last two years, but they just released him.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See they didn't trade him.
Speaker 3: If they had traded him and the team picked up the trade, they pick up the contract too. Oh, and they couldn't get nobody to bite on that much money for Russell because he thirty five.
Speaker 2: But Russell's still a great ball player.
Speaker 3: He was just it's in the wrong system with Peyton uh Sean Payton. Yeah, yeah, he had the wrong system and he wasn't happy with Russell. Russell's Wilson can steal ball, wrong system. Now what's gonna happen is Russell gonna get picked up. But he ain't gonna make nowhere near that money. But Russell Wilson is smart with his money, so he gonna be good.
Speaker 2: Could he come to the to the Falcons? You think he goes to the Falcons? I want him to come to Cleveland.
Speaker 1: What you got Cleveland?
Speaker 2: You got wat you't got to Sean Watson.
Speaker 3: The last time you seen Deshaun, I know we got him both. We got him where Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because we saw flac Old took you to the playoffs. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And if you think Flacco is the real deal, you got lost your whole Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ok yeah, Okay, Yes.
Speaker 3: I don't give damn about no other football team. I don't care nobody going to no Falcons. I don't care nothing about none of that.
Speaker 2: Okay, what about this up justin Fields? Should he come Cleveland too?
Speaker 3: Yes, Russell Wilson, Den Sean and Joe Flapper, it all four up.
Speaker 2: But let me say this.
Speaker 1: I was reading on the social media Russell Wilson's statement that he released he's such a class act. He thanks the Denver Broncos, the fans, the city he's.
Speaker 3: Just a good guy. Man, he's a grown man. Yes, you're gonna you're gonna not only gonna get a hell of a football player, you get a hell of a person in that locker room. Yeah, he's a great teammate. That's what you want. Okay, But if it was you, if if if they let you go up, if you gonna get the same statement, are you gonna know?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna be down to police. Statement, police with my statement?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 2: Because because I didn't set the training facility on five?
Speaker 3: Stop me take my money without costing you man, you think eighty five indead money?
Speaker 2: It gonna be eighty five?
Speaker 3: Oh god?
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, Steve, Thank you. Jun You're at the top of the hour.
Speaker 1: A woman walked in on two people having sex, but no one believes her story.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about it. You're listening, Hardy Morning Show.