Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, and entertainment news, The American Black Film Festival honors living legend Garrett Morris. All right, from The Martin Show. Jamie Fox returns for season seven of his game show Beat Shazam, and he couldn't be happier.
Speaker 2: And not could we?
Speaker 1: And we have two very serious warnings that might affect your spring break plans. That's all coming up at the top of the hour, But right now it is time to ask the COLO, our chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey. All right, So this one's from Dancy and Lafayette. Dancy says, in December, my husband told me he wants a divorce. He also said that one of us needs to move out. He still loves he still lives here, so maybe it's time for me to go. And I don't want to live with him if he doesn't love me. But shouldn't he be the one that moves out?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: How you letting him make all the terms of the divorce. You don't have no say so? Ain't that your house too? If y'all been married too? If he want a divorce, move he came in there and December said he want a divorce. Okay, make you move, Go get some paperwork and get yourself somewhere to stay. I'm right here. One of us have to move.
Speaker 1: Bye bye.
Speaker 2: Dog. If this is your idea, you you donet plan the divorce. Dog.
Speaker 3: If you planned the divorce and you ready to get some paperwork and get yourself somewhere to live, I didn't ask you for the divorce, So I'm not moving out of my house by I love it, and all the woman got to do is make it stinking. Now, Lord, have mercy, because when a woman make her house funky, it's hard to go up in there. Boy, And I don't mean male odorous. I'm talking about making a funky situation.
Speaker 2: We know slam, do.
Speaker 1: We don't. I've been there all right. Moving on to Raven and Woodbridge, Raven Rights. I still have my first card that I got in college, and it's in great shape, sentimental to me, and I don't even let my husband drive it. So I was shocked when he told his brother he could borrow my car. Can I go against my husband and say no, yeah you can.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you won't let your husband drive me, how your husband letting his brother drive your car? But sister let's hold on for a second. That car is sentimental to really, come on, now, it's a car. It's a car. It's depreciating in value. It's it's the blue Book on it is getting less and less. I mean, really, come on, now, come on, it's a car.
Speaker 2: Right, Maybe somebody dad gave it to her mom. You know, ain't you know? That's good? But can't nobody drive it? Though? You your husband can't drive your ass car.
Speaker 1: He said, it's in great Ship's not right.
Speaker 3: But you know, but whatever, though, but your husband can't drive your car.
Speaker 1: Come on now, he said, I'll get you. I'll give it to my brother.
Speaker 2: What is you talking about?
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, these are people.
Speaker 2: They don't have your cars. This is just another car, this car.
Speaker 1: Looking are you blinking?
Speaker 2: You know what you ask talking about? You answering the question, I said, it's a car. It's a car. It's not a Rolls Royce. What I'm saying, you have Rolls Royce. It's just this is his car. Just this is his car.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So you asked what you know?
Speaker 1: You answer as a rich person.
Speaker 2: That is what I'm saying. Don't ask rich bridge person. Sure what you mad me? He keeps talking to people like he rich. This is just a car. It's just a car. It's her brother's car. It's just a car. Just can you answer as a regular person.
Speaker 3: If it's just a car, then let your husband drive it.
Speaker 2: If it was a Rolls.
Speaker 3: Roys, we have a whole nother conversation about him letting her brother drive the roll Rus because the brother came to place the damn Rose Roy answer the question. That's a rich person. I asked the question. It's a car between the married people. It's an old ass car that she had in college.
Speaker 2: I don't give it. Damn how good the shape is in.
Speaker 3: Depreciate the blue book is getting less and less in a minute. That's gonna be an eight hundred dollars car. If she don't want nobody to drive it, what she ought to do is put her car in storage and and save it.
Speaker 1: All right, we're moving on from now.
Speaker 2: Don't ask nothing by car.
Speaker 3: Why, just ask you as.
Speaker 2: And we can have you if y'all want a regular as answer, ask Junior.
Speaker 1: We're moving on to Alma and Deny Alma danburry S. But you listen. I am almost sixty and I met a man online and he's always asking me for a picture of my breast and other things. I don't feel comfortable with my aging body. So do I come right out and tell him that if I don't send him pictures, will he lose interest?
Speaker 3: Yes, he's gonna lose interest because all he wants is your body. He wan't pictures of your breasts and other parts. You own line, you sixty, get offline. You're gonna mess around and have your picture all over the church.
Speaker 2: Don't?
Speaker 3: What is you sending body part pictures out? You sixty?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh go go you know you old. You don't even know how this worked.
Speaker 3: Like he just gonna keep it to hisself, pose to show one of his partners, and his partner's gonna damn man, that's my mama's girlfriend that ever needs your baptist. What lady, get offline?
Speaker 2: You too old, Get off line.
Speaker 3: Do not send no body pictures of yourself out nowhere.
Speaker 1: But it makes you think, since she said she's not comfortable with her aging body, that is she had if she had a banging body, she would do it. Is that what she's saying?
Speaker 3: She needs to stop this only way I don't care how age in your body is. I know some bad, bad sixty year old women.
Speaker 2: Go ahead on.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to tell you it's some fine chicks out here, but you know your body agent, and you ain't comfortable with it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: If you was comfortable with it, the picture would be gone by now. I'd already be out as soon as I. Well, what you got to do is catfishing. Send somebody else's breast in a car.
Speaker 1: There you go, all right, last one, Steve, alright, do it regular Steve Percy and Meridian Percy writes, I was messing with the lady at church and her husband, and the pastor cornered me after church and asked me to stop messing with her. I gave them both my word and I left that man's wife alone. How can her husband be so understanding?
Speaker 2: Well, that show you is good? Then, good thing you gave him your word.
Speaker 3: Of course, we ain't supposed to be talking to nobody wife but the church or down at the job.
Speaker 2: Sorry. I went up to him and I said, I sorry.
Speaker 3: I had my head in my hand wringing that out, and I would just apologizing to him and the panther, and they told me to leave him, and I said I would.
Speaker 2: I sure am glad I did cause Lord no man, I want.
Speaker 3: No trouble up at that church than you. That was supposed to say she ain't married no more. How that good ass regular answer for you.
Speaker 1: That was the rich and regular answer. All right, thank you. Coming up next entertainment news. Right after this, you're listening to Harvey Morning Show.