Speaker 1: All right, Steve, today is a big day. This is exciting. Huh. This is the big day that Fireside launches. So tell us more about Fireside.
Speaker 2: What is it.
Speaker 3: It's an exciting new platform I partnered with my buddy Mark Cuban.
Speaker 2: And what it is.
Speaker 3: It's an interactive streaming platform called Fireside. And it's not an AI or none of them deep fakes and nothing like that. These are real people and my platform launches today the steveharveynetwork dot com. Everybody, So if you're at work today, you're on your lunch break. At twelve thirty Eastern today, I launched my very first fireside chat with the platform Fireside. All you gotta do is go to Steve Harvey Network. Just go to steveharveynetwork dot com and you can become a member. Now, what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna do in depth principles. I'm gonna really really share the things that I've really really learned, and it'll be a Q and a process. People can ask questions, but I'm going to really share the truth about success and the things I've learned. And what makes my fireside chat so useful is that you're talking to a person who doesn't have a formal education.
Speaker 2: If you have one, then you have a bit more of a jump than I did.
Speaker 3: But I can talk to the person who's trying to make it who doesn't have an education. I can also add the principles to people who do have education, because as educated as you may be, once you get that degree, it's just a piece of paper on your wall. Until you activate the principles of success. That's when success comes to you. That a lot of people with degrees still struggling with what do I do? What's my purpose in life? What's my mission? Well, I've discovered the ways to accomplish that. And you can come from nowhere and get to some i'mware and you can start with nothing and wind up with everything. You can start in the middle, you can start at the back and get to the front. I understand the process. So today at twelve thirty, go to Steve harveynetwork dot com for my very first fireside chat. I'll be doing these on a monthly basis. If you join in, I will share with you everything. You will also be able to find on fireside other speakers too that you might be interested in.
Speaker 2: But ain't nobody as compelling as me.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna be real with you here, Steve Harvey Network. I'm just telling you right here, I just have a unique way of doing it. So today at twelve thirty, Steve Harvey Nation, if you will join me at the Steve Harvey Network dot Com.
Speaker 2: Thank you, all right, Steve Harvey.
Speaker 1: You that's him, That's that's him up there, all right, Thank you, Steve. Congratulations on your new fire side.
Speaker 3: On one other thing, when you go on there, if you put this promo code in. The promo code is S A I, Steve Harvey Network. Just initials S, H, E and Tim. Put that promo code in. Get you something special.
Speaker 1: All right, Thank you, Steve. Congratulations again. And other entertainment news, the sixth Annual American Black Film Festival Honors were held Sunday in Hollywood. Annually, the ABFF honors trailblazing blacks in the movie industry, and this year to Rogi p Henson and Jeffrey Wright received the Excellence in the Arts Awards. Living Legend Garrett Morris was awarded with the Hollywood Legacy Award, which is presented to an artist that has worked in the industry for four or more decades and made an enduring contribution to film and television. So we have to say congratulations to Garrett Morris or stand from Martin and remember it used to be on Saturday Night Live as well, which is what he's of course, Stan is what he's most known for. The ABFF Honors were hosted by Tommy Davidson.
Speaker 2: Nice. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Moving on to some really good news. Jamie Fox is set to return as host of his magical musical game show it's called Beach Shazam, after recovering from a lengthy illness last year. And we're so happy that Jamie is back. His daughter Corinne will return as the DJ and co host of the show. Season seven of beat Shazam premieres in May. It will be great to see Jamie return to work after his medical scare last year. All right, good news, looks.
Speaker 2: Forward for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. Nick Cannon held it down while he was gone. So Jamie's back. We'll be watching Jamie all right, sho show Yeah yeah, it's a fun show too.
Speaker 2: It's fun. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: Moving on now to March and April, Well, they're big months for spring breakers, right, we want to keep you informed on what to expect if you travel to Miami or popular touristy spots in Mexico. First off, Miami Beach is it's basically off limits to spring breakers, especially the rowdy spring breakers. This year, Miami PD has initiated a mandatory curfew, bag checks, restricted beach access, and d UI checkpoint. In addition to that, parking garages along South Beach will be closed between March seventh through the tenth and March fourteenth through seventeenth. In other words, you got to find somewhere else to go besides Miami. Okay, are we clear?
Speaker 2: Are we all here?
Speaker 1: They don't want you. I saw the commercial when they said it's not it's not you, it's us.
Speaker 3: We're breaking up, saida breaking up with the spring Breakers. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Over, do not come down here. We are christ for business.
Speaker 1: That's right. And if you have plans to go to Mexico any of those touristy spots for spring breaks, the US Embassy has issued a warrant to travelers to be extra cautious when traveling to cantcumb Cliadell, Carmen and tuloom Uh. These areas have seen an increase in unsolved shootings and drownings arranging right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can Coon.
Speaker 1: Where Cliodel, Carmen and Tuloom.
Speaker 3: Don't go down there. Yeah, take your hands down to Miami. They told you not to come down there. At least you be in the States.
Speaker 2: You at Florida.
Speaker 3: Man, go to Pensacola, do something, but listen to me. Go take your ass Disneyland. Do not go down to Mexico. Drownings and shooting. You'll know your ass can't swim.
Speaker 2: No, damn. We'll be back with Mordan Steve Harry Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Morning Show