Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded, y'all know what time.
Speaker 2: Y'all don't know y'all.
Speaker 3: At all at all, So.
Speaker 1: Don't given them black.
Speaker 4: The million bus busy.
Speaker 5: Listening to.
Speaker 4: Show. I don't Joy, Yeah, Joy, you don't.
Speaker 6: To do that?
Speaker 4: You love?
Speaker 3: You gotta turn.
Speaker 7: I can't.
Speaker 3: I got to turn the mouth, turn the probably, got to turn the mouth out the mony.
Speaker 4: Look, come.
Speaker 2: Come on, you'll think, huh, I sure will.
Speaker 8: Good morning everybody. You'll listen to the voice. Come on, dig me now, one and only Steve Harvey not a radio show.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeap.
Speaker 8: Sometimes all I can say, help, man, how far I've come is really unbelievable. But you know I finally figured it out.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 8: God allowed me to have the life I've had so that I can become experienced at so many different things. And in this experience, when I'm talking and sharing with people, I will be able to relate to a lot of different circumstances, not exact, but just the circumstances.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 8: You know, if a person comes to me and they say, man, I've been down and out, Okay, well I know what that is. Man, I didn't I didn't have any direction, Okay, got that been there?
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 8: At one point, Man, I just kept pilering mistake on top of mistakes. Okay, so you know, uh, I think what I'm trying to say to everybody is when you're going through life and life is dealing the cards that it deals, I want you to understand that life deals everybody these cards. The disappointment card, the setback card, the failure card, the mishap card, the unexpected misery card. Everybody gonna get, the grief card, everybody gonna get, the rash of bad decision card.
Speaker 2: Everybody gonna get them.
Speaker 8: Understand that going in that everybody is gonna get these cards is how you play them, though, you know, from time to time, one more time, it's how you play them.
Speaker 7: Uh you know.
Speaker 8: From time to time when watching TV, I love to watch the World Series of Poker. I like watching poker tournaments on TV because it's really weird. What's happened to sport? To a poker they're actually trying to call it a sport, you know, And as to everyday guy that doesn't have to be athletically inclined to anything, who has a shot of winning a title if they play their cards right. The best poker players in the world don't have the best hands. They just make the best plays. I've seen guys win a hand with nine to two in they hand that's nothing, and win their hand because they knew the bluff, they knew the odds, they calculated risks, they made the stakes higher than the other person was willing to pay. They gave off the illusion that they had something with in actuality, they had nothing. So what I enjoy about poker and watching it is that these people, these people here, play the.
Speaker 2: Hand they dealt and it ain't always a good hand.
Speaker 8: But it ain't whether your hand is good, And it ain't whether you're gonna get dealt bad cards or not, because you're gonna get dealt some bad cars. Everybody ain't finna get two bullets.
Speaker 2: In their hand. You ain't finna get two aces when you get dealt.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 8: You know, when you play a draw poker, some of your cards gonna be nothing, But you gotta turn that nothing into something. So when you get dealt these cards in life, it ain't the fact that you getting to keep getting them dealt. I was talking with a young person yesterday and we were talking, and we keep having the same conversation over and over and over, and they could not understand why they were not moving forward. But I said, you don't understand. Every time we talk we have the exact same conversation.
Speaker 2: It is simply because you keep getting your cards and you playing them the same way. See.
Speaker 8: Until you make a consciencious of the conscious decision to do something different, the results will continue to be the same.
Speaker 2: See here's here's here's the way this works.
Speaker 8: When you're dealt to disappointments in life, it's how you handle the disappointments that determine their outcome and who you are. Because everybody gonna be disappointment, Everybody gonna lose a loved one, Everybody gonna make a bad decision, Everybody gonna end wake up one morning and have done something they regretted. Everybody gonna get caught at the wrong time. Every everybody gonna make a mistake.
Speaker 2: It ain't just you.
Speaker 8: That's how you play your cards when they get dealt to you. That determine who you are. Now, how do I play my cards better? First of all, it's a mindset. Quit looking at everything as just the end when it happens to you. Oh lord, woe is me?
Speaker 2: No, everybody got your circumstances somewhere. It ain't old woe as me.
Speaker 8: It's hold on, man, Okay, let me play this out to see how God done connected this to something else.
Speaker 7: See.
Speaker 8: Soon as a person have a setback, what's the first thing A lot of people do, They go straight negative. I can't see even get a break. I can't seem to move forward. Hold on, man, do you realize this could be connected to something? See you got to understand, man, that this thing is all connected. That you not having these mishaps and these spills and accidents and falls for no reason. It's so you can become experienced at them. So when he takes you to the next level, when it happens again, you have no how and how to handle it. If you keep throwing yourself off the cliff every time something happened, you just gonna be a cliff diverl man, Stop tripping yourself out. I was talking to this young person. I kept saying, and you know what, they tried to tell me. I'm trying to stay positive. But the people around here they just killing that.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 2: I see.
Speaker 8: So when you learn something and you know something, you don't take ownership of it. You allow other people to come into what you know and believe and shake it loose from you. I don't care who you are. You not doing me like that. Here's a deal. I have a gift that was given to me from God. That is the gift of comedy. That's what I've done. I've made the bulk of my living on that skill set.
Speaker 2: Right there.
Speaker 8: There are comedians who are supposedly friends of mine, who I've worked with, who get around in huddles with one another and they say, man, Steve really ain't funny. I don't see what they be laughing at. He ain't funny to me. He wasn't the funniest king to me. Excuse me, you're irrelevant in this conversation because irregardless as to how you feel about me, there are people think that I'm knocked down kill over funny. But more importantly, I own the gift that God gave to me. I take ownership of his blessing. Cause you don't think it's so. You ain't taking that from me. Stop letting people steal, yo, Stop letting people take what you're supposed to know. Look, I'm a I'm a I'm a kind person at heart. Man, you ain't nothing now you said here going, man, I guess I ain't. What's your tripping for?
Speaker 2: You are a kind person, own that take ownership of it.
Speaker 8: Stop letting things God has given you be taken away from others. The devil is a cold player, and he got cold players working for him, just shaking, just taking stuff from you. You know, I'm a hard worker. I really am intelligent. You stupid man. I thought I was a hard worker.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: They came in here and said I was stupid.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I'm doing wrong. What excuse me? You're a very bright person. Hey, y'all take ownership.
Speaker 8: When God gives you something, blesses you would a gift, a talent, a skill set, a mindset.
Speaker 1: Own it.
Speaker 2: Don't let people come in here and take it from you. Man, Okay, I probably shouldn't have went that.
Speaker 10: Morning show.
Speaker 8: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, elephant trainers, dog catchers. I'm talking to everybody, Coca Cola drivers, PEPSI drivers.
Speaker 2: Know y'all don't care for each other, but hey, let's make it work today.
Speaker 8: Uber probably got a problem with lyft, but everybody got radio listening to this show. That's all I care about. Sorry Republicans Democrat, I don't care. This is that damn Steve Harvey Morning Show. The voice you listening to is none other than that damn voice of Steve Hardy.
Speaker 2: Feel how you want it. Feel. I'm is who I'm is. What that felt?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 1: You are who you are?
Speaker 2: Just to be my natural self.
Speaker 8: Steve har Morney Show, Shirley Strawberry, Colin Farrell, Mississippi, Monica, Junior and Tommy ain't here today.
Speaker 2: Junior's on your mind.
Speaker 11: It's a big day for you network launching. I don't know how to deal with you, man.
Speaker 8: Steve Harvey, Network dot Com twelve thirty Today fireside Chat with the Platform streaming platform with Mark Cuban, Steve Harvey, Lass, Jenny, Yes, what can I do for you?
Speaker 7: Junion?
Speaker 1: You're talking about the Mark Cuban.
Speaker 11: That then the Mavericks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my homie, not your homie.
Speaker 11: You start a network homis Yeah?
Speaker 8: Hell yeah, we're friends though, no you know. And this is just a message to everybody. Listen to me.
Speaker 2: God is in the blessing business.
Speaker 8: Ask and you shall receive, Yes, if you write the vision and make it plain as it says in REBECA two and two. This is not in the rich people's bible. This is in everybody's bible. If you write the vision and make it plain so that he who reads it will run to it, and even though it tarry, wait for it, for surely it will come at an appointed time. I'm on my fifth vision board. Fifth what I'm on my fifth one? Because the mother four is full. They gone got them. I had to take them off.
Speaker 3: When you say full, you mean completed the vision, accomplished, done.
Speaker 2: No houses on that, ain't no cars on now, ain't none of that? All that all I got, all that in the yard. Got it.
Speaker 8: God gave it to me because I followed the principle. I wrote it down and I read it every morning, every night. I'm gonna I'm gonna show you right now. These are my two phones, so let me show it to you right quick. I ain't gonna just show it to you real fast. I'm gonna take this off already.
Speaker 2: Flash, that's my vision board. Okay, that's on one phone.
Speaker 1: You want us to really see it? He said it back down.
Speaker 11: He took it right back down.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because I don't want nobody read it. And all this was a lot of haters. Uh huh, what's but that's what it's in.
Speaker 2: And I put them on my phone. So when I pick up my phone, damn that on my vision board. And every time the.
Speaker 8: Phone rang, I look at it, it planted in my mind subconsciously. So whether I'm thinking about it or not, I'm attracting those things to me, right, And that's a principle of success. And you don't have to go to this church to do that. You don't have to speak in tongues for that. If you do, that's fine. You do you Holy goest feel all.
Speaker 2: That's fine. But the Bible says, write the vision and make it plain.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, all right, thank you.
Speaker 2: Steve.
Speaker 3: Coming up at thirty two after the hour, run that prank back.
Speaker 2: All the way back.
Speaker 10: You're listening Morning show.
Speaker 1: It's time now to run that prank back. Junior. You're in for the nephew. Where is Tommy?
Speaker 11: We don't know where time at.
Speaker 2: Let him do what he wanted to do. I don't let him do nothing. I just don't care. I got it. That's what. Don't come now, my damn problem.
Speaker 11: Run that PreK back.
Speaker 5: Along. I'm trying to reach care care. Hey listen, my name is Mark. Are you married to Jason. Yeah, okay, all right, I got the right person. Listen. I don't I don't even know how to say this to you. My like I said, my name is Mark. I followed my wife today and I right now I'm at a park and I'm almost certain that my wife is right now. I'm about two or three hundred yards away, but I'm almost certain my wife is holding hands with your husband, Jason. So hold on, hold on.
Speaker 12: When you see my husband at the park with with your wife, how long have you been following them?
Speaker 5: I followed my wife this morning because I just was still in like real weird about, you know, something going on. And I followed her and I'm at the park right now, and you know this, I think this is I think she's with Jason. I think she's with your husband. What type? What type of car?
Speaker 12: You do you see Jason in Alexis What color?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 5: White? Okay?
Speaker 12: That's him. So he's supposed he went to work today and this Sunday, and they had some over time that he's supposed to been doing the work today. And he's at a park with your wife close to him.
Speaker 5: So I'm not close to him, you know. I try to stay back. Oh wait wait wait wait wait wait wait hold up, she just kissed him.
Speaker 2: She did kids?
Speaker 5: Who she did? My wife just kissed your husband? What did you say your wife?
Speaker 12: Your wife's name is again?
Speaker 5: My wife name is Veronica? Veronica?
Speaker 12: Okay, what part dad?
Speaker 5: Uh? They at Langley Park. I'm at Langley Park right now. I'm I'm about two hundred yards away from them, and I'm looking at she just kissed him again. I cannot believe this, man.
Speaker 12: I know, well, you're not telling me that your your wife is kissing out and husband. Well, how did you get my number? That's all up?
Speaker 5: Backed it up?
Speaker 12: How did you get my number?
Speaker 7: Who are he is? Like?
Speaker 5: I say, my name is Mark, A buddy of mine named Fitz Fitzgerald. Fitz knows he knows Jason.
Speaker 12: I don't know it's Gerald. I wonder how you get my number?
Speaker 5: Fitz gave me your Fitz told me he knew Jason, and some kind of way he got me your phone number. I don't even know who he got your number from. All I know is your husband is kissing my wife right now. That's what I know.
Speaker 12: Okay, you just sitting there watching give me the number? Were gonna change this right now. You're sitting there watching on some specta gaget. I'll go and bust all this up because I don't play that.
Speaker 7: Because he said he had.
Speaker 12: To work this morning. Some of the overtime don't have topic. Who does that in the park with somebody? It's too cold to be in the park anyway. You can't see no ducks. Give me give me the address of this lately park?
Speaker 5: Okay, wait minute, wait, wait, wait wait, they get in a blanket out of the car.
Speaker 7: Now who does that?
Speaker 12: I know well he ain't no romantic type of you never say we told park.
Speaker 5: But they getting the blaket off the car and going deeper into the park. I cannot believe this. They getting the break and what? No sh no sheet? Now I'm looking at give me the wine and wine glasses.
Speaker 12: What gives me the address of the car? You want some white boss.
Speaker 7: Stop.
Speaker 12: I'm trying to go out busted up. I don't have time for that following me I was started and now watching your wife. I'm not gonna watch and I'm gonna hand him his head. Okay, let's stop this right now. Take your over there to the park and give him the phone. I don't have timeidence. You sitting up there watching your wife with my you calling me what comes you? I'm you okay, I'm say what You're supposed to be up there? Get on that because the bathers down. I'll be the flap that and I've been handing him his cap. Go hand him the fall, take sup their head in the phone.
Speaker 5: What I'm trying to see? What else they gonna do? That's what I'm trying to do.
Speaker 12: Then you just see it up all that pulling death bee over that door and putting out a guy that what you want to wait to see him take cares over the handing him in the fall. I know Jason ain't et no park for nobody. I got Mike at home. I am on our third child, pregnant with the baby. But I don't get I'll go up there and whoop this while I'm pregnant.
Speaker 5: I know, well, Jason.
Speaker 12: Ain't needn't know Parker. No, don't hand in the fall.
Speaker 7: You. I want to let me, let me hold let me step out the truck.
Speaker 12: Hold on.
Speaker 5: They drinking wine right now.
Speaker 12: I don't give up about that girl. Hand him the ball, walk over and handing the phone. Okay, do with George, I don't play up about mine.
Speaker 5: Oh man, they Mark Mark Mark.
Speaker 12: I don't know who you are, but go hand him, go hand him the phone. You're sitting up there watching with your week. Who are you anyway?
Speaker 7: That's my wife, he went, he with my wife.
Speaker 12: You must be all because if you was one of them big old yokes up black.
Speaker 5: Who never got on this?
Speaker 3: Who does that?
Speaker 12: You watching him at the park. I'm telling you now, I whooping that when I see her up and your wife set up?
Speaker 7: Whooping?
Speaker 12: Jason said, I'm gonna slap your calling me with this. You should there calling me, got my blood presser star house. Why you shot up though?
Speaker 5: Washing mock joke.
Speaker 12: You're supposed to be all on top of that. Yeah, when I say, you got that coming too. But I'm I'm gonna find his langy part right, I'm gonna get off the phone because I'll be up the I'm gonna show you.
Speaker 5: How Okay, okay, hold on, hold on, hold on, somebody want to talk to you. Give on the phone. Hello, come on with it this time. Tom Hugh, his nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your husband, Jason got me the prank phone call you the something.
Speaker 12: You almost made me have my baby. Hep in this house this morning and I got two moments from the other. Jason got me to pray, PHK. He no better than that. I'm whopping anyway. When he come home.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, he told me say, look, man, my wife is a no nonsense she ain't he don't take no drama, none of it.
Speaker 3: You tell because I.
Speaker 12: Was like one man said, there and watch they'll live at the park. What what man knows that this is crazy? But you tell him?
Speaker 7: I got him? I got you.
Speaker 5: Hey, I gotta ask you this baby. One more things.
Speaker 7: What is the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 12: The Steve Harvey Morning Show. I'm gonna get Jason with this, No, Tommy, I'm gonna get. I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm just gonna name the baby. Tell me tell them now for a joke.
Speaker 5: Tell them you're gonna name the baby.
Speaker 12: Tell me, yeah, tell them, tell Jason that I'm gonna name the baby.
Speaker 9: Tom you're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 13: And entertainment news, The American Black Film Festival honors living legend Garrett Morris All right from the Martin Show. Jamie Fox returns for season seven of his game show Beat Shazam, and he couldn't be happier and not could we? And we have two very serious warnings that might affect your spring break plans. That's all coming up at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the COLO, our chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey. All right, So this one's from Dancy and Lafayette. Dancy says, in December, my husband told me he wants a divorce. He also said that one of us needs to move out. He still loves he still lives here, so maybe it's time for me to go. And I don't want to live with him if he doesn't love me. But shouldn't he be the one that moves out?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 8: How you letting him make all the terms of the divorce? You don't have no say so? Ain't that your house too? If y'all been married, that's your house too. If he want a divorce, move He came in and Simmer said he want a divorce. Okay, make you move, Go get some paperwork and get yourself somewhere to stay.
Speaker 2: I'm right here, that's right. One of us have to move.
Speaker 1: Bye bye.
Speaker 7: Dog.
Speaker 2: If this is your idea, you you done plan the divorce.
Speaker 8: Dog, If you planned the divorce and you ready to get some paperwork and get yourself somewhere to live, I didn't ask you for the divorce, So I'm not moving out my house by I love it, and all the woman got to do is make it stinking there. Lord have mercy, because when a woman make her house funky, it's hard to go up in there. Boy, And I don't mean male odorous. I'm talking about making a funky situation. We know slam dos we don't.
Speaker 13: I've been there all right. Moving on to Raven and Woodbridge, Raven Rights. I still have my first car that I got in college, and it's in great shape. It's sentimental to me, and I don't even let my husband drive it. So I was shocked when he told his brother he could borrow my car. Can I go against my husband and say, no, yeah, you can.
Speaker 8: I mean, if you won't let your husban been driving, how your husband letting his brother drive your car? But sister, let's hold on for a second. The car is sentimental to you. Really, Come on, now, it's a car, It's a car. It's depreciating in value. It's it's the blue Book on it is getting less and less. I mean, really, come on now, come on. It's a car, right, maybe somebody dad gave it to her mom.
Speaker 2: You know, ain't.
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 2: That's good? But can't nobody drive it? Though? Can I drive?
Speaker 8: But you your husband can't drive your car? But you know, but whatever though, but your husband can't drive your car.
Speaker 11: Come on now, he said, I.
Speaker 10: Give it to my brother.
Speaker 2: What is you talking about.
Speaker 11: I'm just saying, these are people of they they don't have your cars.
Speaker 2: This is just another car.
Speaker 4: This car.
Speaker 10: Look alking you know, your ass.
Speaker 2: Talking about you answering the question, I said, it's a car. It's a car.
Speaker 11: It's not a Rolls Royce. What I'm saying, you have Rolls Royce.
Speaker 2: It just this is his car. Just this is his car.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: So you asked question, what do you know?
Speaker 11: You answer as a rich person.
Speaker 1: That is what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: Don't ask rich rich person?
Speaker 4: Sure what.
Speaker 11: He keeps talking to people like he rich?
Speaker 4: This is just a car.
Speaker 11: It's just a car. It's her brother's car.
Speaker 1: It's just a car.
Speaker 11: Just can you answer as a regular person.
Speaker 2: If it's just a car, then let your husband drive it.
Speaker 8: If it was a old Roys, we have a whole nother conversation about him letting her brother drive the Rolls Roys because the brother came to place the damn Rose Roy answer the question as a rich person, I answer the question. It's a car between the married people. It's an old ass car that she had in college. I don't give a damn how good the shape is. In depreciating the blue book is getting less and less in a minute. That's gonna be an eight hundred dollars car if she don't want nobody to drive it. What she ought to do is put her car in storage and and save it.
Speaker 2: That's all right.
Speaker 10: We're moving on.
Speaker 2: From now.
Speaker 11: Don't ask that by car.
Speaker 2: Why don't just ask Junior?
Speaker 8: Asked Jeanie. We can have you if you all want a regular ass answer, ask Junior.
Speaker 1: We're moving on to Alma and Bury sad. But you listen.
Speaker 13: I am almost sixty and I met a man online and he's always asking me for a picture of my breast and other things. I don't feel comfortable with my aging body. So do I come right out and tell him that if I don't send him pictures.
Speaker 1: Will he lose interest?
Speaker 8: Yes, he's gonna lose interests because all he wants is your body. He want pictures of your breasts and other parts. You own line, You sixty, get offline. You're gonna mess around the hair, your picture all over the church. Don't What is you sending body part pictures out?
Speaker 2: You sixty? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh go go?
Speaker 4: You know you old.
Speaker 2: You don't even know how this work. Like he just gonna keep it to hisself.
Speaker 8: Posey show one of his partners and his partner's go damn, man, I know that's my mama's girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Up that ever needs your baptist? What lady, get offline?
Speaker 8: You too old, get off line. Do not send no body pictures of yourself out nowhere.
Speaker 13: But it makes you think since she says she's not comfortable with her aging body, that is she had if she had a banging body, she would do it?
Speaker 1: Is that what she's saying?
Speaker 8: She needs to stop this only way. I don't care how age in your body is. I know some bad, bad sixty year old women.
Speaker 2: Go ahead on.
Speaker 8: I'm trying to tell you it's some fine chicks out here. But you know your body agent and you ain't comfortable with it.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: If you was comfortable with it, the picture would be gone by now.
Speaker 1: I'd already be out as soon as I.
Speaker 2: Well, what you got to do is catfishing since somebody else's breast.
Speaker 1: And there you go, all right, last one, Steve, alright, do it?
Speaker 13: Regular Steve Percy and Meridian Percy writes, I was messing with the lady at church and her husband, and the pastor cornered me after church and asked me to stop messing with her. I gave them both my word, and I let that man's wife alone. How can her husband be so understanding?
Speaker 2: Well that show you is good?
Speaker 8: Then, good thing you gave him your word, because we ain't supposed to be talking to nobody wife but the church or down at the job.
Speaker 2: Sorry. I went up to him and I said I sorry.
Speaker 8: I had my head in my hand wringing that out and I was just apologizing to him and the panther, and they told me to leave him, and I said I would, and I sure I'm glad I did, cause Lord, no man, I want no trouble up at that church that was supposed to say she ain't married no more? How that good ass Regular answer for you.
Speaker 1: That was the Rich and Regular Answer edition.
Speaker 13: All right, thank you, coming up next Entertainment News right after this, sure.
Speaker 10: Is you're listening morning show.
Speaker 1: All right, Steve, Today is a big day. This is exciting.
Speaker 12: Huh.
Speaker 13: This is the big day that Fireside launches. So tell us more about Fireside. What is it.
Speaker 8: It's a an exciting new platform I partnered with my buddy Mark Cuban.
Speaker 7: And what it is.
Speaker 8: It's an interactive streaming platform called Fireside. And it's not an AI or none of them deep fakes and nothing like that. These are real people and my platform launches today the steveharveynetwork dot com. Everybody, So if you're at work today, you're on your lunch break. At twelve thirty Eastern today, I launched my very first fireside chat on with the platform Fireside. All you gotta do is go to Steve Harvey network. Just go to steveharveynetwork dot com and you could become a member. Now what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna do in depth principles. I'm going to really really share the things that I've really really learned, and it'll be a Q and a process. People can ask questions, but I'm gonna really share the truth about success and the things I've learned.
Speaker 2: And what makes my fireside chat so.
Speaker 8: Useful is that you're talking to a person who doesn't have a formal education. If you have one, then you have a bit more of a jump than I did. But I can talk to the person who's trying to make it who doesn't have an education. I can also add the principles to people who do have education, because as educated as you may be, once you get that degree, it's just a piece of paper on your wall. Until you activate the principles of success. That's when success comes to you. That a lot of people with degrees still struggling with what do I do? What's my purpose in life? What's my mission? Well, I've discovered the ways to accomplish that. And you can come from nowhere and get to somewhere. And you can start with nothing and wind up with everything. You can start in the middle, you can start at the back and get to the front. I understand the process. So today at twelve thirty, go to Steve harveynetwork dot com for my very first fireside chat. I'll be doing these on a monthly basis. If you join in, I will share with you everything. You will also be able to find on fireside other speakers too that you might be interested in. But ain't nobody as compelling as me. I'm just gonna be real with you here, Steve Harvey Network. I'm just telling you right here, I just have a unique way of doing it. So today at twelve thirty Steve Harvey Nation, if you will join me at the Steve Harvey Network dot com.
Speaker 1: Thank you, all right, Steve Harvey's him. That's that's him up there, all right, Thank you, Steve. Congratulations on your new fireside.
Speaker 8: Old on one other thing, when you go on there, if you put this promo code in. The promo code is s h N Steve Harvey Network. Just initials s HNN, Tim. Put that promo code in, get you something special, all.
Speaker 13: Right, Thank you, Steve. Congratulations again and other entertainment news. At sixth annual American Black Film Festival Honors were held Sunday in Hollywood. Annually, the ABFF honors trailblazing blacks in the movie industry, and this year to Roji p Henson and Jeffrey Wright received the Excellence in the Arts Awards Living Legend. Garrett Morris was awarded with the Hollywood Legacy Award, which is presented to an artist that has worked in the industry for four or more decades and made an enduring contribution to film and television. So we have to say congratulations to Garrett Morris or stand from Martin and remember it used to be on Saturday Night Live as well, which is what he's of course, Stan is what he's most known for. The ABFF Honors were hosted by Tommy Davidson. Nice yeah, And moving on to some really good news. Jamie Fox is set to return as host of his magical musical game show It's called Beat Shazam after recovering from a lengthy illness last year. And we're so happy that Jamie is back. His daughter Corinne will return as the DJ and co host of the show. Season seven of Beat Shazam premieres in May. It will be great to see Jamie return to work after his medical scare last year.
Speaker 1: All right, good news, look forward for that.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 13: Nick Cannon held it down while he was gone, So Jamie's back. We'll be watching Jamie all right show. Yeah, yeah, it's a fun show.
Speaker 5: Too.
Speaker 2: It's fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 13: Moving on now to March and April, well, they're big months for spring breakers, right. We want to keep you informed on what to expect if you travel to Miami or popular touristy spots in Mexico. First off, Miami Beach is basically off limits to spring breakers, especially the rowdy spring breakers. This year, Miami PD has initiated a mandatory curfew, bag checks, restricted beach access, and d UI checkpoint. In addition to that, parking garages along South Beach will be closed between March seventh through the tenth and March fourteenth through seventeenth. In other words, you got to find somewhere else to go besides Miami.
Speaker 1: Okay, are we clear? Are we all here? They don't want you.
Speaker 3: I saw the commercial when they said, it's not it's not you, it's us. We're breaking up, breaking up with the spring breakers.
Speaker 2: Ye over, do not come down here.
Speaker 1: We are christ for business, that's right. And if you have plans to go to.
Speaker 13: Mexico any of those touristy spots for spring break, the US Embassy has issued a warrant to travelers to be extra cautious when traveling to can't com Pliadel Carmen and tou loom.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: These areas have seen an increase in unsolved shootings and drownings ranging Yeah, can koon where Cliodel, Carmen and Tuloom.
Speaker 8: Don't go down there. Yeah, take your hands down to Miami. They told you not to come down there. At least you be in the States. You at Florida, Man, go to Pensacola, do south Land, but listen to me. Go take your ass Disneyland. Do not go down to Mexico. Drownings and shooting. You know your ass can't swim.
Speaker 2: No, damn.
Speaker 1: Spring break.
Speaker 2: We'll be back with more to Steve Harvey Morton Show right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening Hard Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Super Tuesday primary results.
Speaker 13: President Biden won all Democratic races in the fifteenth state yesterday. Former President Trump dominated on the Republican side. One thing that Biden campaign is working toward the gettable Nicky Haley voters. According to CNN, Biden campaign is very interested in data points coming in from various states that show significant portions of Republican candidate Nikki Haley supporters who say they would not vote for Trump in November. More election news is Supreme Court ruled Monday that Colorado can't use an anti insurrectionist provision of a constitution to kick Donald Trump off the ballot, leaving it up to voters to decide whether the former president should be returned to the White House after trying to overturn the results of the twenty twenty election.
Speaker 1: What why can't they use this? It's valid, it's in the constitution.
Speaker 2: Both. What it's crazy is that this is even and this is even a conversation.
Speaker 14: Yes, right, yeah, try to overthrow the government. But and so he can run the government, he can run the country. Yeah, but he tried to overthrow and take it, make it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's really sad.
Speaker 8: It's such a sad plight though, because the number of people who vote for Donald Trump, it just shows us that that's those people live amongst us every day.
Speaker 9: Uh huh.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I mean, man to sit here and think that this is really a viable candidate, that this is the type of human being that you want to represent your nation. That's why I know America crazy.
Speaker 2: I know it's crazy.
Speaker 13: And we get said, none of these candidates are perfect, not the Democrats to Republicans, we get all of that, but come on, he's wait.
Speaker 1: We talk about you guys going over the edge, Steven.
Speaker 13: This man is so far over the edge and he's still making a run for the White House.
Speaker 1: It's just articulous.
Speaker 8: I was I was reading an article. Well, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it wasn't an article. I was on in and there the number of rappers that are voting and siding with Trump, and you know, I was just looking at this ignorant list of people, and I was going like, wow, I mean, y'all, come on, man, come on, get a brain in your head. You don't care for Joe Biden, okay, but you gonna vote for a man who clearly insults you, has very bigoted thoughts about you. I ain't got no problem saying it to you in your face. And this is what he says in your face. He didn't filter this right, what he's saying down at mar Lago and on the golf courses. You wouldn't even believe this man.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: All right, Please get out and vote.
Speaker 13: Coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour, Steve will have some suggestions for spring break travel. Because Miami said we're closed. We'll talk about it right after this you're listening show.
Speaker 3: Okay, See, so earlier Shirley did a story about how Miami is warning people we're closed spring break, don't come down here with all that foolishness. You know, last year was a lot with violence and kids just acting unruly. Mexico can Coon Tuloom, they've all issued warnings, the state Department and all that kind of stuff about traveling. So my question to you is, because I was thinking about maybe going to can Kun for spring break, how can you do spring break? Give us some suggestions on doing spring break.
Speaker 2: On a budget.
Speaker 8: Okay, First of all, listen to this, Okay, reason that the state Department has issued against cane kuon whatever.
Speaker 1: Tulom and is it Plio del Carmen.
Speaker 8: It's because they are saying there's so many unsolved shootings and drownings. Uh huh, take your black hands down there and get shot or drowned? What is wrong we You ain't gotta tell me twice your ass going pay attention to your kids, grab your kids, your grandkids, and say hey, look man, they'd an issue the run and about down there in Mexico.
Speaker 2: Don't even go to Mexico. You really can't go to Mexico City. That's that.
Speaker 8: That's that alarm is out twenty four seven. They mentioned in these new places, do not go to Mexico, go to Truanna.
Speaker 1: What is a big spring break place? So I think that's stare with Miami.
Speaker 8: So yeah, because they have all those all inclusives destinations down there, you ain't got hey, man, y'all need to go over to the dr, have your nice time in the dr. They got a lot of all inclusive places over there, butgets budget budget. Okay, try to answer this not as a rich person earlier said, go down to your people's house and.
Speaker 2: Ask you listen to me. Hear what y'all do.
Speaker 8: Get you a select group of friends that y'all all drank together and know how each other party. Rent you a cabin, go up in the mountains, rent you a little cabin somewhere. You know, y'all can make campfires and all this here, all this dancing and club and I don't even know why y'all go to clubs. No more, y'all don't dance these clubs now, man. They don't even dance with each other. Man, So what are you going to the club for a VIP section fifteen hundred.
Speaker 2: Stop all that. Go, get you a cabin somewhere. Y'all go glamping.
Speaker 8: You all can go and get y'all some hotel rooms together, somewhere at a hotel or resort somewhere.
Speaker 2: Julia City. Give me a destination, Atlanta.
Speaker 4: One place.
Speaker 8: Have a very very small freak, Nick. Just call it Nick, even don't even put no freaks in it. Just call it Nick.
Speaker 2: Go down there Atlanta, yourself a Nick.
Speaker 4: You can go that.
Speaker 2: You go to just look man, you can relact.
Speaker 8: Go to Charlotte. Charlotte nice man. Go up to d C and enjoy yourself. Washington, DC is nice.
Speaker 2: Go up New York.
Speaker 8: You going up there and get stabbed if you want to. You going up New York. They got nice places in New York. Get your hotel. Go down the Times squab. That's how y'all do spring break. Now, it ain't gonna be warm. Ain't no bikinis in all this hell, So I strongly suggest gone down south. Me personally, I was more of a West Palm Beach type guy floor ice. Hell, We're gone down there, you know, you stay out of trouble. Go to Pensacola. They got some beautiful beaches down there. You can enjoy yourself.
Speaker 1: Hilton Head or somewhere like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you can go to hilton Head, Myrtle Beach. You get a Daytona beach.
Speaker 2: What you want, junior?
Speaker 11: What can we do in Birmingham?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: Go to Birmingham by damning little and nothing.
Speaker 8: Going down there. They got this, they got a holler. They in downtown. They ain't got no room, sir. They bring your food in the rain and your bag be with me.
Speaker 1: We did stay there, didn't we see?
Speaker 2: I stayed there.
Speaker 1: I like that, you know I woulds in Birmingham.
Speaker 2: I'd go out there the Homewood.
Speaker 8: I'd get a room at the galleria, walk in the mall and join yourself.
Speaker 2: It'll go play golf. But y'all gott it. Y'all stop all this excessive partying and getting high. Go to New Orleans. Go down New Orleans. You talk about a chance and getting robbed.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't need to go to Atlanta.
Speaker 8: I'm just trying to tell you, ain't nowhere safe in America. It's all crazy up in here. Ain't no gun laws nowhere.
Speaker 11: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Be safe out there. Happy spring break? All right?
Speaker 4: Coming up?
Speaker 1: Next to juice.
Speaker 2: There your ass at home.
Speaker 1: Junior's next with the prank phone call.
Speaker 2: For the nephew.
Speaker 10: You're listening.
Speaker 3: Morning show coming up at four minutes after the hour. It's today's Strawberry letter. Surely has it. The subject is he's feeling himself, but I'm not feeling him Okay, But right now it's time for the print call. Junior's in for the nephew.
Speaker 1: What you got, Gior?
Speaker 11: An invitation to the party.
Speaker 2: That's what I have.
Speaker 11: I don't know what is gonna be. What's nephew, It's gonna be crazy whatever. It is, an invitation to the party. Come on, cat.
Speaker 7: Uh, I'm trying to read Danny. Yeah, what's up, hey, Danny? How you doing? My name is Paul Man. How you doing today, Ron? I'm good, Man, I'm good.
Speaker 5: What's up? Hey Man?
Speaker 7: I want to reach out to you man about your wife. You're you're married to Nicole?
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 7: I want to make sure I got the right person. Yeah, yeah, uh huh again. My name is Paul Man. I know Nicole and knows my wife. My wife is Regina, and uh you know, we know we know Nicole real well man. We was trying to uh we're trying to actually see about getting getting you guys to come out and uh maybe maybe go out, uh on a couple days. Man, we all go out at the town so you know my wife and Nicole. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got your number out of the Cole's phone and okay, hold on, wait wait wait what do you mean you got my number out of the Cole's phone? You you got you you you. I'm not understanding what's going on though, Okay, lin let me let me, let me try to break this down to you.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 7: Uh, myself, my wife, Virginia, and the cold.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 7: We we've all actually been hanging out lately, you know, in the last last six weeks to two months. You know, now, you ain't hanging up with my wife. Okay, my wife with me all the time, bro, So you know you might want to you might have the wrong number. No, no, you you you Danny right, I'm Danny, okay, and the coal is is your wife. The coal is like about five for four, five for five, yes, but you ain't hanging out with them, Okay. Man, I'm trying to explain to you what's going on. And now if you want to listen to the school I'm just trying. Okay, here, here's what's up. Get to your point, man, Me, Nicole and my wife have been swinging. That's some boy. That's some boys. You know what. You're walking the throng feet though you did some boy.
Speaker 5: You you know, just just some boy.
Speaker 7: Hey, man, I want to go. I wanted to call you and tell you what was going on and see if you wanted to you all my got the wrong number for sure. Trust me. Let's just break this down. How many Danny is it?
Speaker 5: Dog?
Speaker 7: It ain't that many? So I mean, dude, I mean, you're gonna be in the nial age. You're gonna go and except what I'm trying to tell you, I'm trying to come to what. I'm trying to invite you to come hang out with me and the girls.
Speaker 5: You know, do you want to? Do you want to?
Speaker 7: I mean this might be something you might like if you tried, man, because I mean, we've had a lot of fun with the cor What what the you mean that fun with you? Ain't no fun with the cold. So what you trying to tell me?
Speaker 5: You trying to tell you we had fun with the cold? Explain to you we we've done.
Speaker 7: Explain no, that explain. Man, This some bully.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 7: I know my wife and I know she's no bully like and I ain't never heard of No, I ain't never heard of you, and you're no wife. And we've been to Cople years. So there's some bully. Okay. Well, well here's something that comes.
Speaker 5: You need to understand. Man.
Speaker 7: You know your I don't need to understand nothing. You need to understand that you're wife. But I know what to I know God, I know, I know the cold. Now, you know what where you at. I'm I'm rolling through the city right now. I got some work I gotta do. But I'm just trying to get I need to put minds on you. I need to put my eyes on you, man. Okay, Amen, do you want to come do what we be doing?
Speaker 5: And so you trying to tell me that.
Speaker 7: My wife and been with another woman? Yes, man, it's beautiful. Dog. You gotta see it.
Speaker 5: Man, you man.
Speaker 7: No, I'm just trying to keep it real with you.
Speaker 5: Dog.
Speaker 7: I was just trying to a let you man, let you know what was going on. See, I'm thinking you might want to be a you know, you know, try it yourself. You know, that's all I'm thinking, man, I ain't I ain't trying to start nothing.
Speaker 12: You know what more.
Speaker 7: I don't know no guy, Paul, I don't know no more. And I don't know why you calling my phone. And I tell you what. When my wife get home, I'm gonna find out for this some boys, so this on boys many Okay, calm down though, man, Now call you call my mother number out there. You're gonna tell me to calm down. You're telling you my wife, your wife's thinking with my number, my wife another woman. Damn it. Tommy is the one that told us that Nicole was down. Hey dog nephew, Timmy from the Steve Off Morning Show. Hey, Danny nephew, tell me man from the Steve Bolly Morning Show.
Speaker 5: Your wife and the cold got me the brak phone. Call you dog.
Speaker 7: Man. That ain't even funny. Wow. Wow, you're right. You're right man.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 7: I'm glad.
Speaker 5: I'm glad.
Speaker 7: This was just the morning show.
Speaker 5: Man, y'all just messing.
Speaker 15: But look here, man, somebody you know lad By, somebody gonna get your You gotta talk policy.
Speaker 7: Gotta ask you, man, what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land. Ain't number one.
Speaker 11: Man, there is and if that you to the party, that's it. That's it.
Speaker 1: Like too much.
Speaker 11: But let me ask you something, uncle, Wait, where is he?
Speaker 2: Where is he? Tommy? I mean?
Speaker 11: Yeah, man?
Speaker 6: You know every day you know Tommy Man, he can't work. He ain't got no like, he can't work a lot, you know what you mean, gotta take some time off. He ain't got no real big back. You know, he gotta take off.
Speaker 11: Bat did you say you back?
Speaker 8: You gotta have big ass back. Man, you got a lot of weight on it. Come on, you know we went out there and got that shat hold. He got a TV shoulder, he got a game show. He can't beat me. Man, he just cracking. Okay, So like louisastad are he wants to? He don't even tell you he ain't coming. I always know when I and the only day I miss it when I'm traveling. Yeah, y'all know when I'm not gonna. Ain't know where he at right like today? Just where he at?
Speaker 11: Yeah, we don't know?
Speaker 2: Ask just a fell apart.
Speaker 1: I text said where are you? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I ain't text him at all because I already know, Well, are you upset about it and you just be cool with it. No, Man, you know how many times I've seen this with him up. See, That's why I stay right here, man. When I get some real exciting news like I did it this month, Yeah, I don't go here and get all excited. And then when I get bad news when they dog at me in all this year, I don't go down like that. I stay level.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: That way, I keep my same energy.
Speaker 11: Man, your network, your network launch today.
Speaker 2: Mane that way.
Speaker 8: At twelve thirty, Steve Harvey Network dot Com put it in a promo code s H ten And at twelve thirty, I'm telling you right now, Uncle Steve fitting to put it down on the fireside chip with my man Mark Cuban or he launched this platform. I got involved, man, I'm trying to do some things. You know, A man's thing about me. Man, I don't worry about haters. I just keep being greater and I just keep showing up man and doing what God got me doing. And no matter what them haters say, all they can do is watch me because I'm going to work.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 8: I'm putting forth an effort, and the effort that I'm putting forth A great deal of that is to change as many lives as I can, to influence as many people as I can. I do my Boys and Girls camp every year. Free kids don't have to pay nothing, the mothers don't have to pay nothing. I do a lot of free stuff, man. But I'm dedicated to that because that's the call in God put on my life. He said, you're gonna take some of this money I got you making, and you're gonna give it away, and you're gonna give it to the to people less fortunate than you. I'm just following the rules, man, And the more you do that, the more you give to the less fortunate, the more God.
Speaker 2: Will bless you to have to give. Yes, sir, I'm not run out of blessings.
Speaker 1: All right, Thank you, Steve Jr.
Speaker 11: Up next to Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 10: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 13: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. If you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit to your Strawberry Letter to Steve Harvey FM dot com by clicking submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're gonna read this one right here.
Speaker 1: Right now, and you never know it could be yours.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well this ain't yours, but this is somebody's now looking here. This is just another raggedy moment in another raggedy life, and we're gonna try to put it together. Ladies and gentlemen. This is my world famous strawberry letter, shirty strawberry and being that damn Steve go ahead, shit, Yeah.
Speaker 1: What an intro, Steve.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 13: Uh, he's feeling himself, but I'm not feeling him. Dear Stephen Shirley. My husband and I have been together for fourteen years and married for ten. After our third child, we gained a little too much weight, so when our toddler started school, we started to work out. My husband has lost a lot more weight than I have, but I am glad that my clothes are fitting again. I have to hear my sweet husband bragging about losing more weight than he imagined he would. I have to smile when he flexes his flabby arm muscle in my face like he's Hulk Hogan. I also have to endure the extra minutes that he's added to our intimacy. You cannot tell my husband that he hasn't gained ten more inches by losing weight. He handles it like the man, and I don't have the heart to tell him that. I still don't feel much of anything. I understand. I honestly didn't marry him for great sex, but he falls short in that area, in that department. I honestly didn't marry him for great sex because he falls short in that department, real short. I fell in love with him and still love him because he is affectionate and attentive. He thinks he's a man in the bedroom because I lead him to believe that all he needed was a boost of confidence from his weight loss, and now he can barely fit his big head in the doorway. I have to compliment just as much as he compliments me. Now he requires affirmations during sex too. I run out of lives to tell him, and faking it isn't fun anymore. He is feeling himself and I'm not feeling him. I'm worried that if I don't feed his ego, another woman will.
Speaker 1: Will all of this new confidence force him to cheat?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 13: Okay, You're just hating on your husband because he's lost more weight than you.
Speaker 5: What I mean?
Speaker 1: I do gets it though, because this does make most women mad.
Speaker 13: You're working hard down at the gym, eating right all of that you get on the scales. You've lost about one point two pounds and he's lost about ten. That's usually how it goes. Men lose weight faster than women. I mean, they have more muscle. But I don't really think this is about the weight as much as I think this is about you just don't like your husband right now. I mean, you know you didn't say he cheated on you during the fourteen years you've been together, so no, losing weight shouldn't make him cheat. Now, cheating strictly depends on what kind of person he is, his character and all of that. All I can see in this letter is him embracing himself and getting into the fact that you know he's looking good. His confidence is up. Now I'm worried about you cheating because you didn't say you didn't marry him for his love making. But you are getting tired and bored of what's going on in the bedroom right now. You say you still don't feel.
Speaker 1: Much of anything.
Speaker 13: Talked about how short he was physically and all that. You say, you're faking it. That's not fun anymore. You run out of lives to tell him because he requires affirmations during sex.
Speaker 1: You don't want to feed his ego. I just think he's on your nerves, and like I said, you don't like him.
Speaker 4: I just say, stop.
Speaker 13: Resenting and hating on your husband. Because he's lost a few more pounds than you. Just make sure you don't cheat on him.
Speaker 8: Steve this letter, listen to me, y'all, listen to me. It's Steve's turn. I don't think this letter is about hate and resentment. I don't me personally. Surely you have the right to feel that way, and I understand where you're coming from with that. I could see where you would say that. But this letter right here is clearly of a woman that's just exhausting from feeding the ego line, pretending trying to act like and she ain't hating on her husband. She actually loved to do. He's a great father. He's very tender and kind in all this help. But let's just start with the letter from the top. First of all, they had these three babies, and they gained a little too much weight. So when our toddler started school, we started to work out. Okay, that's good. Both of y'all got in there and worked out. You had three babies, you gonna pick up some weight. That's understandable. Why his ass got fat, I don't know what. He didn't have no damn baby. He ain't got no baby weight. So what his big ass doing over there getting chunky?
Speaker 2: I don't know. So y'all go to the gym. Shirley said, this is exactly right.
Speaker 8: Men lose weight faster simply because we have a bit more muscle, and it's just easier for a man to lose weight because there's a difference in our hormone balance. And then once you have a baby, there's a hormone adjustment. I'm assuming that you have to make. This is what I've heard. Never had a baby, how I know, but I know it's harder. So now you struggle it. Congratulations, you've lost weight. The problem is his weight lost. He want to throw it in your face like it then turned him into something else, And now it has given him more prowess in the bedroom, which he didn't have none to begin with. Lord Mercy, Now he flexing his little flabby arm muscles in your face like he hugged Cogan, And you got to endure.
Speaker 2: The extra minutes that he done added to our intimacy.
Speaker 8: And then you cannot tell your husband that he hasn't gained ten more inches by losing weight. Oh now, I probably shouldn't harp on this section of the letter that you said. But he acting like he's gained ten more inches?
Speaker 1: How short was he careful?
Speaker 2: If you done picked up ten and you still a ain't doing nothing?
Speaker 1: Damn, hang damn, hang.
Speaker 2: On, Steve.
Speaker 13: We'll have part two of your response coming up twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's Strawberry letter. Subject He's feeling himself, but I'm not feeling him. We'll get back into it.
Speaker 1: Right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening Morning show, all right, Come on.
Speaker 13: See let's recap today's Strawberry letter. The subject is he's feeling himself, but I'm not feeling him.
Speaker 8: Well, he's feeling hisself, but I ain't feeling him. So this is a letter really all about a man who'd lost more weight than his wife. They both had they had three children, and of course she picked up baby weight, and so she's having to deal with some things. He now because of this weight loft, he thinks he hugged huge. Now he already intimately, that's not why she married the man. She didn't marry him for his intimate prowess, because she treats him well. He's very kind, he's tender, afectionate, and he's very Jesus Dad, all the right departments. So she didn't marry him for six But now he didne lost his weight. He didn't add it way more minutes to what was already. Sorry, you already doing a damn thing. You don't add some more time to this. She just laying in the bed with her arms folded, looking at her watch man, looking over at.
Speaker 4: The clock.
Speaker 8: So much longer, looking all off, he just sweating. She ain't had a hard to tell him. This is what she says. I don't have the heart to tell him that I still don't feel much of anything.
Speaker 4: Can who.
Speaker 2: Let me harp on line for just a sec?
Speaker 8: I don't have a heart to tell him that I still don't feel much of anything. Lord him, mercy, nothing worse than you up in the work and you got your helmet on, you got your work vests on, you packed the lunch by.
Speaker 2: The bed, and you ain't doing no damn damn it. You just up in here, just up in here, just aggravating her or stop now, you didn't marry.
Speaker 8: Him for great sex because he falls short in that department, real short, it's what she said. So now he done lost his weight, now he'll be in here shorty long? Think he doing something now now shortly long?
Speaker 2: Didn't? He thinks he didn't?
Speaker 8: As you say in her letter, she says he hasn't gained ten more inches by losing weight, Lord her, mercy.
Speaker 2: Lord.
Speaker 8: So let's move on, y'all. I think we know what the real problem is here. She's not hey, she don't dislike her husband or nothing. She's just disappointed in the sexual area.
Speaker 15: And he ain't.
Speaker 8: He ain't adding nothing to it, you know, to change that, you know anyway? All and then she has to lead him to believe that he's all that. And all he needed was to boost the confidence from his weight loft, and now he can barely fit his big head in the doorway. I have to compliment him as much as he compliments me. Now he requires affirmations doing sex?
Speaker 11: Whose is it?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 2: Mine? What I'm doing?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 11: Feel that?
Speaker 2: How about? Now? Whoa I've been? Whoa breaking it? Breaking it? Hell?
Speaker 8: Come on, big dirty on the move, Yeah, yeah, big daddy when you really won't go, say, little fellow stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's sick of it.
Speaker 7: I have.
Speaker 8: I have run out of lives to tell him, and faking it isn't fun anymore. He's feeling himself and I'm not feeling him. I'm worried that if I don't feed his ego, another woman will with all this new confidence forced him to cheat. Lady, ain't no other woman gonna tell this lie. I'm telling you right now. See, when you go outside your marriage, you got to go outside your marriage with some activity. Ain't no other woman fit to tell this lie for what? First of all, they not married. She ain't gonna think it's no future in it. And once she get it and find out what you done found out, it ain't gonna be she ain't gonna have to tell no more lies lose my number quick calling me. So please, lady, pick your ego up off the floor and don't lose your self esteem to this dude who has gained so much. You don't have to worry about him cheating because he ain't gonna go nowhere. Listen to me, He ain't no where, he ain't.
Speaker 2: No what doing nothing.
Speaker 10: He know that MIAs chr.
Speaker 8: You know, ain't like he and that, you know, like he said, wool girl, I'm so afraid another woman gonna get her hands on this here.
Speaker 2: Ain't don'tbody want that? Steve? One question?
Speaker 8: Ain't nobody finish sit up here and talking about Oh? I can't wait for him to call me and a little nothing? Shouty along where you at? Shorty long way go ahead?
Speaker 13: Should the affirmations during sex that she has to give him every day?
Speaker 8: The lord Lord, look at you, ah, you bringing it. I can't take no more. Stop, please stop. I can't breathe the boy who Steve the Oscar goes to best leading and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: The Oscar goes to Sheila. I want to take everybody at the academy. You know I gave it mall he was. You know the fact that I stayed in here for We've been married fourteen been together fourteen years, been married ten I've hung it. I've had three kids. I don't know how we had these kids?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 13: Hold on Today's Strawberry Letter on Instagram at Steve Harvey FM and I don't know podcast where I don't know on the Strawberry Letter podcast on the Free iHeartRadio app there sound sounded so good.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, Citis Junior and Sports Talk right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 1: All right, Junior, it's time sports talk.
Speaker 3: Now, what's going on? Russell Wilson he got released yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Broncles let him go swinging in the miss.
Speaker 11: That's it, You're done.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 11: Eighty five million Broncos take it. I wasn't ready.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: So wait wait, let me ask you this. So what does that mean, Steve, he gets eighty five million out?
Speaker 8: No, no, he don't get forty five. See football is different from basketball. Very few they do. Not a lot of people get guaranteed money. Now, Russell got a nice signing bonus when he signed and he made money. But this year he was supposed to get like a huge amount of money for the last two years. But they just released him.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: See they didn't trade him. If they had traded him and the team picked up the trade, they pick up the contract too. Oh and they couldn't get nobody to bite on that much money for Russell because he thirty five. But Russell's steal a great ball player. He was just in the wrong system with Peyton Sean Pate Payton. Yeah, yeah, he had the wrong system and he wasn't happy with Russell Russell's Wilson can steal ball.
Speaker 2: Wrong system.
Speaker 8: Now what's gonna happen is Russell gonna get picked up, but he ain't gonna make nowhere near that money. But Russell Wilson is smart with his money, so he gonna be good.
Speaker 11: Could he come to the to the Falcons? You think he goes to the Falcons.
Speaker 2: I want him to come to Cleveland. What you got Cleveland?
Speaker 1: You got Watson?
Speaker 11: You ain't got de Sean Watson.
Speaker 2: When the last time you've seen Deshaun? I know we got him, but we got him where?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we saw Flack Old took you to the playoffs.
Speaker 8: And if you think Flacco is the real deal, you got lost your whole Cleveland. Yeah, okay, yeah, okay, Yes, I don't give damn about no other football team. I don't care nobody going to no Falcons. I'm caring nothing about none of that.
Speaker 11: Okay, what about this up justin fields? Should he come to Cleveland too?
Speaker 8: Yes, Russell, Wilson, Sean and Joe Flapper, it all four of them.
Speaker 3: But let me say this, I was reading on the social media Russell Wilson's statement that he released.
Speaker 1: He's such a class act. He thanks the Denver Broncos, the fans, the city. He's just a good guy man.
Speaker 2: He's a grown man.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're gonna you're gonna not only gonna get a hell of a football player, you get a hell of a person.
Speaker 2: In that locker room. Yeah, he's a great teammate. That's what you want. Okay.
Speaker 11: But if it was you, if if if they let you go up, if you're gonna get the same statement, are you gonna.
Speaker 2: No, Well, i'ma be down to police statement? Police in my statement?
Speaker 8: What is that?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: Because because I didn't set the training facility on five?
Speaker 8: Okay, stop me take my money without costing you know you think eighty five and dead money gonna be eighty five?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, see you, thank you doing your the top of the hour.
Speaker 3: A woman walked in on two people having sex, but no one believes her story.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it.
Speaker 10: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 3: Okay, See this is from Evelyn in Cleveland.
Speaker 5: I went.
Speaker 8: She owed, come on in Cleveland, probably stay up one hundred and thirty seven in Bartneck, Go ahead.
Speaker 3: All right, But Everlyn in Cleveland says, I went to my aunt's house to play cards after a fuse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was still play cards.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: After a few.
Speaker 3: Strong drinks, I went to the bathroom. When I opened the door, Missus Mavis was on the bathroom counter and my aunt's husband was in front of her with his pants down.
Speaker 1: They didn't notice me standing there, and they did what they were doing.
Speaker 3: I told my husband what I saw, and he said I had way too much to drink. I told my husband what I saw, and he said, you have way too much to drink. Anyway, no one in my family wants to hear my story, so I confided in my coworker. She said it might be something the family does all the time and they're not telling me. My husband told me that I have an active imagination. Why won't he believe me and help figure all this out?
Speaker 2: No, this is what it is.
Speaker 8: Let me tell your coworker, wrong and all. You ain't got to figure that out. Everybody knows Mavors. Nobody believed that.
Speaker 2: Maboors big ass can get up on that sink, say all that.
Speaker 4: It just said.
Speaker 8: She was on the counter and your uncle Lester, you know, good, Hell well, Uncle Lester had his pants down. Well, Uncle lest at the last party, last car partly last we had just said of the impede on hisself told me that him and big ass Mays is in this bathroom and big Maverson got up on that sink and we still have a sink.
Speaker 2: See that's what that is.
Speaker 8: It's not Nobody wants to believe you because when you said Mavens was up on that seat, when the last time you've ever heard a woman named Mavers with the ability to get up on a scenk It ain't happen like that no more. Mayves, Uncle Lester, her name Everden, she already old and at a card party. What they don't even do that hardy no more. These old people's souff. Young people don't even play cards no more.
Speaker 3: But anyway, we have to help Everlyn. She has to figure this out, she said. Nobody believes her.
Speaker 1: She saw what she saw.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you saw it, and what you saw was real. Let me it's gonna pop off her next card party.
Speaker 11: Mayvis is well, she well, yeah.
Speaker 8: Nobody's never seen nobody, no nobody named Mayvis the ability to get up on the sink.
Speaker 2: Think of all the majors.
Speaker 11: Is you flexible?
Speaker 8: Maybe's big ass can't get up on that sink, and we still have a sink. They ain't got no double vanity. That's a single sink. Yeah, it's a hood house, yes.
Speaker 1: So what' should leave it alone?
Speaker 4: Though, try to figure it out.
Speaker 8: Maybe's ain't your mama, as long as that ain't your mama in that damn missus.
Speaker 2: Maybe yeah, see, you're gonna mess up.
Speaker 8: The reason they don't want you to say nothing because you gonna mess up that car party, and that party is a staple in the hood.
Speaker 2: You're not finna mess this up talking about mab.
Speaker 1: All right, Cleveland, you heard your homeboy, Steve.
Speaker 8: He said, ae stay out of that evening. I know that, y'all know all y'all over there on kinsman with this here?
Speaker 1: All right, man, one minute left, let me see we have time for one more. This is King Louisville. I kept seeing the same small dog in my backyard.
Speaker 3: He would crawl under my fence and lay out on my patio every afternoon. He came over Friday and I noticed he was still there at ten pm. I had no idea where the dog came from. And it's getting cold, so I set him up a makeshift bed in a cardboard box and he slept in my laundry room all night. I put him out in the front yard in the morning, and I saw him crawl back under the fence in the backyard. By Saturday evening, I start feeding him. It's been two weeks and no one has come looking for him. Can I assume he's mine?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 14: All?
Speaker 8: You got a dog, and that's nice, so you too. It's cold outside. That dog coming back up under that fistol. He ain't going nowhere right right, man? I got a bed up in there, excess, some food. I'm gonna stay here because somebody you ain't see, no pictures on telephone posts, nothing, no tree dog looking for the dog.
Speaker 2: Somebody let his ass out.
Speaker 3: Now have a dog coming up in twenty minutes after the hour more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 10: Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Just imagine you're in Target and you look over and Beyonce is pushing her cart next to you. It could happen because she admitted I saw this online that she sneaks in Target. In a recent interview, Beyonce said, when I'm not dressed for an appearance or I'm not training or hustling. My go to outfit is a black hoodie and black sweatpants. On a good day, I could sneak into Target unnoticed.
Speaker 4: What do I think, Beyonce?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 1: I could just see her in Target.
Speaker 4: That's so cool, that is so cool.
Speaker 2: I love that she got a mask on.
Speaker 3: And everything right glasses hood I bet.
Speaker 2: You, yeah you can. I saw her in New York at all? What is this store? Bergdolf uh huh? One time I was in there. She was shoe shopping in burgdof Yes.
Speaker 3: She can afford all that, yes, yes, and you can too. All right, So, Steve, have you ever been inside.
Speaker 4: Store called?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 7: Hell?
Speaker 5: Y'all?
Speaker 2: I been in the Target stove?
Speaker 5: Hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Come on some Christmas lights back in Lord?
Speaker 8: Miss?
Speaker 2: I bought the long time ago. You have to disguise yourself, go to whatstove?
Speaker 14: Jim?
Speaker 1: Target?
Speaker 2: Yes, I ain't been there. I ain't nothing. I ain't been in the Target. I want to.
Speaker 1: Oh you want to go to Target. We'll just be in disguise, all like me.
Speaker 2: I go to bass Pro shops though, with no disguise.
Speaker 1: I go that's your store.
Speaker 8: Take all them damn pictures and everything. Country as people, they know everything about fishing.
Speaker 11: All right, thank you, Steve.
Speaker 3: Coming up at thirty three after the hour, we'll play another round of would you rather?
Speaker 1: Right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening Morning show?
Speaker 11: All right, it's time.
Speaker 3: Now for would you rather? Would you rather have tiny teeth or tiny hands like a raccoon?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 11: Tiny teeth, June, that's it? Tiny hands?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I can't have a little chip Li's in my mouth?
Speaker 11: You all o TV.
Speaker 2: Smile now, I look like I'm twelve. Look crazy, big ass lip. Look you'll never see it.
Speaker 1: Steve, look crazy about the mouth.
Speaker 2: No, these big ass liper survey. All right, So saying I'm too big to have a little last hand I had I had hands like Tommy. Alright, alright, I'm gonna take the little last hand. I can't have the little last t that.
Speaker 1: Can't ye, got it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Would you rather?
Speaker 3: Nose grows longer with each lie? Or you gained two pounds for each lie?
Speaker 2: Junior?
Speaker 11: You go first, Yeah, give me the two pounds. I'm taking two pounds, So.
Speaker 3: You're gonna gained some weight two pounds for every lie. I'm damn there there now, all right, Steve Well.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna take that nose because I'm gonna benna be fat as hell by Chris.
Speaker 5: Big.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna damn I'm an damn near be dead by christ lies up. I have a hard failure mess around about Chris. Two pounds every Lie.
Speaker 2: Gotam? I weigh about six eighty by Christmas.
Speaker 4: Pound life.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna stop lying big. I'm game fifty to day.
Speaker 8: I ain't no idea I'm gonna get that long ass nose sit up in here, you know, put mistletne on it be kissing or something like that.
Speaker 2: I'ma do something, but I can't hell now, not that two pounds per Lie got gonna be big. He's gonna be dead.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna be on my six hundred pounds life. I'm gonna be up in there in that bed, frying chicken on my stomach and electrics killing. She'd apply wood on top of me.
Speaker 1: You can't get at the bag.
Speaker 2: I saw that dude in there.
Speaker 8: They put a sheet of plywood on his chest and he had electric skinny Friday his own chicken.
Speaker 2: I say.
Speaker 1: It, damn all right, let's go.
Speaker 3: Would you rather go bowling on a date with your wife, or take her to miniature golf. When Steve, you play golf junior, you go first bowling?
Speaker 2: Yeah, bowman, I love bowler.
Speaker 11: Yeah we bowling?
Speaker 2: All right, Steve, miniature play miniature golf?
Speaker 1: Really you had a bowl down in your house before?
Speaker 4: What was he talking?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 2: Hey, golf course in the house too? So damn?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: What where did you come?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 8: Just yellottle ass come on here today you're just in front of little information.
Speaker 5: We gotta go.
Speaker 3: All right, We'll be back with closing remarks at forty nine after the hour. You're listening Harvey Morning Show tonight catching all new episode of Judge Steve. We will be watching it, yes, sir ya ana, Yes.
Speaker 8: Sir, Judge Steve a new episode tonight tonight. Honey, Wait a minute, you not talking about the guy? Wait, maute, hold on? Yeah, do you know I even know how Judge Steve came about. BC decided canceled The Steve Harvey Show, which was the number one talk show in his time shot, and they canceled Little Big Shot, which was a hit. The story went out that Steve Harvey's TV career is over. Well, what I happened to learn was when God allows for a door to close. He's giving you the opportunity to walk up the hall because he has another door for you to open.
Speaker 2: This is a true fact without giving you a number.
Speaker 8: Because I created the Judge Show and it's my IP intellectual property, I partnered with ABC. I owned the Judge Show fifty to fifty with ABC. They provide the distribution. I provide the IP and the talent. I now because of the deal I structure with ABC, I now own the show on primetime network financially. What that did for me was it allowed me to stop doing the talk show, which take five days a week, thirty five weeks a year.
Speaker 2: I now I am done with my Judge Show in one month.
Speaker 1: Nice working, smarter, not harder.
Speaker 2: I'll love it.
Speaker 8: The financial reward is greater. Yes, sir, you can't tell me God won't do it for you won't do it.
Speaker 2: Yes. So while they laughing and chuckling, you have no idea how God takes care of me.
Speaker 8: And this is part of my closure remarks, because God always makes a way for me.
Speaker 2: It's never.
Speaker 8: Until the fat lady saying, and I ain't even introduced her, so I really don't understand.
Speaker 2: And you know, it's an amazing thing. I try to get people to understand this. Listen to me.
Speaker 8: Your life is going to be beset with challenges, hardships, trials, tribulations, setbacks. Your life is going to have that. It's called life. It's not called calmer everybody. It's called life. And you gotta be careful when people are addressing the things that happen to you, trying to make you think it's payback for something you did.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 8: You know, everything that happens in your life that's not positive is not payback for something you did. It's just these are the cards of life. If you lose your mother, or you lose your father, or you lose a sibling, that's not payback. That's grief. Everybody has to experience that. When your child makes a mistake after all your well meaning and doing as parenting, that's not payback.
Speaker 2: That's life.
Speaker 8: Your child has to make the same mistakes, the ones, the same onds you made, and some of them are gonna be different, some of them are gonna be more impactful. But your children have to learn the lessons of life just like you did. It's not karma. It's called life. Everything that happens to you. Is God allowing things to happen to prepare you for what you are asking for. Little did I know that the reason God was allowing my life to have so many hardships in it is because after He straightened it out for me, I would have a story to tell.
Speaker 2: Thus today the fireside chat.
Speaker 8: Now, why would somebody listen to me if I didn't have the experience to know what I'm talking about? If I had never been down before, how can I tell anybody how to get up? If I had never been under before? How can I tell anybody how to get over? See, you got to have tests in order to have a testimony. Your life is surrounded by test adversity situations, as is everybody else's. Now understand this. If you spew hate, expect hate to come back to you. But because you are being hated on, it's not because you've been hating you. See what I what I'm saying. Sometimes God is testing you. He's toughening you. See what Godden did with me through the Internet, And let me tell you something, God then tough in me. He done king gave me a skin that I needed because he knew what was gonna happen. The higher I take you, the more they gonna come for you. The higher God takes you, the more they gonna come for you. And I've said this a few times on the show, and let me remind all of you this again. I've never had and you will never have. I ain't ever had a hater that was doing better than me.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 8: Have you noticed that all of your haters are not doing as well as you? Have you ever noticed that, y'all? Hate come from the bottom up. Hate don't come from the top down. If you got a supervisor that's hating on you, you know why he hating on you because he know you got what it takes to take over for him, and he don't want it to happen cause you better than him. Keep your head up, y'all, keep your eyes on the prize and keep talking to God, because God got a wonderful life for you.
Speaker 2: And it don't matter what they say. They can't stop nothing God God for you.
Speaker 8: What God has for you. Ain't a man living can stop you. The Judge Show, beyond tonight, the fireside chatter beyond today. And when you get through talking about me, God keep lifting me up.
Speaker 2: I love. I'm a great day y'all talk to God. He loved to hear from this peace.
Speaker 13: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, void we're prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening shoot Steve Harvey Morning Show