Speaker 1: So it's official, Nicki Haley has dropped out. You would think that Nikki Haley would want to beat Joe Biden, right, She would want to unite the party, and she would want to make sure the Conservatives that she says voted for her, and I'm sure there's some that actually did would understand that the ultimate end goal is beating the Biden corrupt administration. You would expect that Nicki Haley would come out and say, look, it's time to unite.
Speaker 2: We ran a tough campaign.
Speaker 1: I wasted a lot of people's money, raised millions and millions of dollars that I blew and didn't really win anything at all, made myself a little bit more famous. I'll send them some boards now. And you know, YadA, YadA, YadA. Well, she came out, she talked, and guess what, she screwed up this speech the same way she screwed up her entire campaign. Take a listen to Nicki Haley telling you why she's such a big deal and why she's not going to endo Donald Trump right now.
Speaker 3: It's privilege enough in itself, and that's a privilege I very much look forward to enjoy in all likelihood. Donald Trump will be the Republican nominee when our party convention meets in July. I congratulate him and wish him well. I wish anyone well who would be America's president. Our country is too precious to let our differences divide us. I have always been a conservative Republican and always supported the Republican nominee.
Speaker 4: But on this question, as she did.
Speaker 3: On so many others, Margaret Thatcher provided some good advice when she said, quote, never just follow the crowd, always make up your own mind.
Speaker 4: It is now up to.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump to earn the votes of those in our party and beyond it who did not support him, and I.
Speaker 4: Hope he does that.
Speaker 3: At its best test, politics is about bringing people into your cause, not turning them away, and our conservative cause badly needs more people.
Speaker 4: This is now his time for choosing.
Speaker 1: Now it's Donald Trump's time for choosing. It is now up to Donald Trump to earn the votes of those in our party and beyond who did not support him, she says, and I hope he does that.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: He's earned a lot more votes than you ever got, Nicky. But let's just move on from that for a second. This whole idea that she couldn't stand up there and say I now support Donald Trump is absurd. She has been given the platform that she now has because Donald Trump made her the ambassador of the United Nations. She wouldn't be on that stage if it wasn't for Donald Trump. Let me just remind you of that history. But there's a problem here, and this is the reason why I don't trust rhinos like Nicki Haley, because I honestly believe Eve listening to her there that she has no problem with Joe Biden winning the White House. Yet again, it's like, if I can't have it, well, I don't want anyone.
Speaker 2: Else to have it either.
Speaker 1: Now, before we break this down even more, let me tell you about my friends over at Ammo Squared. If you love to hunt, if you love to shoot, or if you're just a firm believer in our Second Amendment, want to have Ammo when you need it, Ammo Square is there to help you stack up on ammunition automatically.
Speaker 2: I love Ammo Square. I use them. Many of you know.
Speaker 1: I owned a gun store and a gun range for several years, and I can tell you that Ammo when it goes in tight supply, it is impossible to get it at a fair price.
Speaker 2: During COVID.
Speaker 1: We went from paying about six hours of box for nine milimeters before COVID to twenty eight fifty and we could barely find it at that price well.
Speaker 2: With Amo Square, Ammo is.
Speaker 1: Delivered on demand, automatically when you need it, and stored for free when you don't. Yes, it's customizable to your budget. You can buy as little as a few dollars a month and let it grow over time, or buy a bunch all at one so you have it when you need it. It's truly automated, set it and forget it. Ammo purchasing. You get to pick your caliber, set your budget, select a shipping trigger, and that's it. Ammo builds up over time. It's delivered to you the moment you say I want it now. In twenty twenty, when the store shelves were empty and everyone had trouble finding Ammo, and I mean everyone, Ammo Square customers just need to ship their Ammos stored at Ammo squared. And guess what they didn't have to pay an arm and a leg for it either. It's what they bought it for originally. It was immediately delivered with just a click of a button to every Ammo squared customer. Now forget about dealing with movie heavy cases of ammunition your garage. You can literally exchange your AMO squared inventory from one caliber to another in seconds with just a click.
Speaker 2: Or you can close your.
Speaker 1: Account and se I would all back to AMO square at any time you need the money. That's effortless Ammo management. So go to amosquared dot com slash ben that's amosquare dot com slash ben to sign up and get free Ammo right now in your account. That's amosquare dot com slash ben.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Now back to Nikki, and there's just a couple of things that she said in there that really irked me. She talked about how, you know, it's up to Donald Trump to get the support of the people that backed her. What she's basically saying is, hey, I'm gonna hold you hostage. Okay, I'm gonna hold you hostage. Uh, and my voters are gonna hold you hostage, and you better come crawl, and you better come.
Speaker 2: Beg and you better you better.
Speaker 1: Get on your knees, Donald Trump, and you better beg for us to support you. That by the way is a recipe for Joe Biden to win. I don't believe that Donald Trump should go out there on some sort of begging tour for Nicky Haley's endorsement. I also think it was just classless the way that she dropped out there, and of course she acts like she's somehow better than everybody else, that she's somehow above Donald Trump, and the way that she described herself and also her supporters in politics. Look, you win and you lose, Okay, That's what it boils down to. Nicki Haley lost, and honestly she lost badly. She came and last over and over again. And for her to go out there to have this speech and then to say not only what she said about Trump, but also she said this, She said, I will not stop using my voice to fight for things that I believe in. Well, if you believe in American democracy and you believe that Joe Biden is running this country, then you should have used your voice today to say and I encourage all those that voted for me to coalesce behind Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: She did not do that.
Speaker 3: Listen said, the campaign was grounded in my love for our country. Just last week, mother a first generation immigrant got to vote for her daughter for president only in America.
Speaker 4: I am filled with the.
Speaker 3: Gratitude for the outpouring of support we've received from all across our great country. But the time has now come to suspend my campaign. I said I wanted Americans to have.
Speaker 4: Their voices heard. I have done that. I have no.
Speaker 3: Regrets, and although I will no longer be a candidate, I will not stop using my voice for the things I believe in. Our national debt will eventually crush our economy. A smaller federal government is not only necessary for our freedom, it is necessary for our survival. The road to socialism is the road to ruin for America. Our Congress is dysfunctional and only getting worse. It is filled with followers, not leaders. Term limits for Washington politicians are needed now more than ever. Our world is on fire because of America's retreat. Standing by our allies in Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan is a moral imperative. But it's also more than that. If we retreat further, there will be more war, not less as important.
Speaker 4: While we stand strong for.
Speaker 3: The cause of freedom, we must bind together as Americans.
Speaker 4: We must turn.
Speaker 3: Away from the darkness of hatred and division. I will continue to promote all those values, as is the right of every American. I sought the honor of being your president. But in our great country, being a private citizen is privileged enough in itself, and that's a privilege I very much look forward to enjoy.
Speaker 2: I understand that it's hard to lose.
Speaker 1: I get that, but I also think it's obsord that she's sitting there acting like she's this much better than not just Donald Trump, but every Trump voter, every Trump supporter.
Speaker 2: And this is a major problem.
Speaker 1: It is a problem, and it's something that is incredibly frustrating to me to watch. Now, let me also just say one other thing about this quickly, about Nicki Haley, to anyone that voted for Nicki Haley, and what I wish Niki Haley would have said, and this is what I would say to you right now, to anyone that voted for Nicki Haley. Number one, I hope you understand that it's time for us to unite.
Speaker 2: It's time for us to get together.
Speaker 1: It is time for us to stand side by side and beat Joe Biden. That's ultimately what this should be about, full stop. We should be trying to beat Joe Biden. Also, to Nicki Haley's supporters, I hope you understand that Joe Biden is far worse for this country than Donald Trump ever would be. If you're afraid of Donald Trump, and if you're afraid of Donald Trump, go back and look what Donald Trump actually did. Go back and look what he was doing for this country when he was the president. Look at where interest rates were, look at where home prices were, look at where the price of goods and services were. Look at what he did for minorities, having the lowest unemployment rate for African Americans, for Asian Americans, for Hispanic Americans in the history of this country.
Speaker 2: Nicky Haley should have understood that.
Speaker 1: And look, if nick Haley got to run for president, that's amazing. Nicki Haley got to run for president and she lost. But when you lose, if you truly believe that you're up against a regime in the Biden regime, there's.
Speaker 2: A terrible regime, then what you should do.
Speaker 1: Is you should endorse the other Republican And you could say, I am proud to stand by Donald Trump to defeat Joe Biden. Do I think she's ever going to do it based on what she said today. No, what I'll say to all the supporters of Nicki Haley is please look past her personal issues and look at the bigger picture here, which is if we're going to save this country from the thirty million illegal immigrants or twenty five million illegal immigrants that have come across our southern border, then we better make sure that we win this election come November because another four years of this, you will live in a country well Nicki Haley, Donald Trump, and any other Conservative will never have a chance of ever being elected president. The Democrats will see to it. One of the things that Nicki Haley missed is talking about how this country has got real problems.
Speaker 2: She should have done that in this speech.
Speaker 1: She should have talked about the illegal immigrants and how we must unite to stop the flow of illegal immigrants coming into this country and destroying this country. There was a moment there that she could have had to bring people together in the conservative movement, to bring people governor together that voted for her and didn't vote for Donald Trump, because those voters are important, and I want them to come over to our side, because if not, what is this country going to look like now, before.
Speaker 2: I give you all those details, I gotta tell you.
Speaker 1: Inflation is heavily eroding your purchasing power, putting your savings, retirement accounts, and future legacy at risk. With more taxes, the continuous threat of war, a national debt now exceeding thirty four trillion, and the push for central bank digital currencies, our financial freedom is at stake now. If you have fifty thousand dollars or more in retirement savings, you may be at risk in times of economic uncertainty. Securing your family's financial future is essential, and Freedom Gold USA is here to empower you. You can act now by calling them at one eight hundred and sixty five five eight eight four three or visit Freedomgoldusa dot com slash ben. The team at freedom Goold USA is ready to help you preserve your wealth and provide stability at uncertain times. Learn how to add gold and silver to your irair, have it shipped to your home, safeguard your wealth for physical gold and silver, and take control of your financial future today one eight hundred and sixty five five eight eight four to three or visit freedom GOOLDUSA dot com backslash ben to see if you qualify for up to ten thousand dollars in free silver. Let me give you example of what this country's going to look like. The governor now of New York, the same governor who has said that they were a welcoming right state and they were sanctuary state, has now deployed one thousand National guardsmen and state cops to carry out quote, bag checks in New York City subways because crime has gotten so out of control, and it also deals with illegal immigrants that are in New York.
Speaker 2: Now, she announced this, and I want you to hear what she said. Listen.
Speaker 6: Point one, I'm redeploying nearly one thousand members of the New York State Police, MTA Police an MTA National Guard to conduct big checks in the city's busiest transit. They'll start seeing them at the tables, making sure that weapons are not being brought in, working in concert with our New York State Police as well as our NYPD, because no one heading to their job or to visit family and go to a doctor appointment should worry that the person sitting next to them possesses a deadly weapon.
Speaker 1: This is just for the subways. This is how dangerous it's gotten on the subways.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm in New York basically every month, and I'm there for work. I do Fox News Channel and Outnumbered as a host. When I get to host out Numbered, it's a great job. But I can tell you the people I talk to at Fox that work there, they are afraid for their lives.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Many of them have stopped taking the New York subways. I talk to people at the hotel where I stay every time I'm in New York, and they say the same thing. They're not riding the subways anymore because it's gotten so dangerous because of the illegal immigrants. In fact, I was on FaceTime with my family walking through Times Square around seven o'clock at night the last time I was in New York, just a couple of weeks ago, and there was an legal immigrant that shot and I think killed, if I'm not mistaken, somebody who was shopping in a store at Times Square. I was all of a sudden, cops came flying in from everywhere, Barricades went up to stop the streets in the flow of traffic, and I would sit there. I was like, Hey, I don't know what's going on, but I'm gonna go. I'm gonna call you guys back. I'm fine, but something just happened. And that's what it was in Time Square, in a store in Times Square. This is how bad it's gotten. And then guess what happens. They run to the subway system and they disappear. Now the governor has come out and said they're going to do this just to keep.
Speaker 2: The writers safe.
Speaker 1: She also said this about those who refuse to show their backs.
Speaker 2: They can refuse and we can refuse them.
Speaker 6: They can refuse them.
Speaker 2: Okay, then they can walk.
Speaker 1: They can walk. They can walk. Now that's great news, right that you have a governor. Now that's getting really digging in on this. But it also tells you what's at stake here in this country. And it's not just to New York and city after city across the country, from San Francisco, New York, Baltimore, Chicago, Okay, Washington, d C. You've had members of Congress that have been carjacked in Washington, d C. Let that sink in. You've had different people of the work of the White House who have been robbed at gunpoint right by the White House. You go out to California and multiple cities got crime problems you can't even understand right now. And this is what is at stake right now in this country, which.
Speaker 2: Brings me back to what I said about Nicki Haley.
Speaker 1: What Nicky Haley should have done is she should have said, I'm endorsing Donald Trump, and I'm supporting him, and everyone that voted for me should support the president of the United States of America. And it's not just Nicky Haley. Okay, I'll give you another example. Mitch McConnell today was asked a question about endorsing Donald Trump, and I want you to hear what McConnell said.
Speaker 2: Listen carefully well.
Speaker 8: Doggory is at twenty fifth, two thousand and twenty one, shortly after the attack on the Capital, I was asked a similar question, and I said, I would support the nominee for president, even if it were the former president.
Speaker 9: A little bit models in April of last year, you indicated and didn't really directly answer the question as to whether or not you were comfortable with mister Trump if he was in the middle of criminal trials and indictments he was the nominee, because then that means you're comfortable with him.
Speaker 8: I don't have anything to add to what I just said, I said in February of twenty twenty one, shortly after the attack on the capital, that I would support President Trump if he were the nominee of our party, and he obviously is going to be the nominee of our party.
Speaker 1: Even that endorsement, right, which I think we could all agree, is not a great endorsement.
Speaker 2: I think we can all agree with that.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not a great endorsement, but it was a clear message from Mitch McConnell that we cannot beat Joe Biden and the Democratic Party unless we are united. So of course I'm going to support the President of the United States of America, former President Donald Trump. He is the nominee, and since he is the nominee, I am going to support him. Like Mitch McConnell, I'm not a fan of McConnell, all right, I want to be very very clear about that.
Speaker 2: I'm not a fan of McConnell.
Speaker 1: But even Mitch McConnell understands how important it is to basically, hey, everybody, get over yourself right now and get together. And he also he was smart. He didn't take the bait. Did you notice that he did not take the bait.
Speaker 2: He could have.
Speaker 1: He absolutely could have taken the bait. He chose not to take the bait because he's a smart guy, and what he understood there was, Hey, this doesn't do us any good if I come out and say something really stupid or act like I'm not behind the president. You know, Donald Trump, I'm going to be behind him. I'm going to make sure I'm behind him, and I'm not going to give you guys what you want. And I know what you want, right, I understand what you want. You want me to say I'm not endorsing Donald Trump, and you want to divide the Republican Party, because I think that's what Democrats know they have to do, and it's the only way that Joe Biden can possibly win if you can get Mitch McConnell voters and Nicky Haley voters to not vote at all, right.
Speaker 2: Stay home.
Speaker 1: I don't even think they think that the people that voted for Nicky Hayley are gonna run and vote for for Joe Biden. What I do think is, well, maybe we can get them to the point where they just can't stand Trump and they'll vote against Trump again, and that will be the victory if we can just get them to if we can just get these people to vote against Trump, then we've got what we really want. We've got we've got the victory that we all want here, and that'll pull that that'll that'll make this thing work great. That's what they're going for. I'll say it again. I have voted for people in the Republican Party that I didn't like. I voted for Mitt Romney, for example, and I can tell you when he was running for president, he.
Speaker 2: Was the nominee.
Speaker 1: I wasn't out there ripping on Mitt Romney because I knew Mitt Romney would be better than Barack Obama.
Speaker 2: And I still stand by that.
Speaker 1: By the way, I do believe that Mitt Romney would have been a better president than Barack Obama.
Speaker 2: Look at what Barack Obama did this country.
Speaker 1: I have voted for people in the past and the Republican Party that I didn't think we're going to be amazing, and supported people even before I could vote that I didn't think we're going to be amazing. Bob Dolan ninety six is another example of that. John McCain, who I have a lot of respect for what he did, but I was worried that if he was a nominee that he would have a tough time beating Barack Obama.
Speaker 2: And even then when he.
Speaker 1: Got the nomination, I was all in for John McCain. Why because I knew John McCain would be better than Barack Obama. And that's how I could sleep well at night and wake up every day and vigorously support and advocate and campaign for John McCain because I knew that John McCain would make a better president. He would make a much much better president than Barack Obama. Well, remember what Barack Obama did this country with Obamacare. Remember what he did by dividing this country on the issue solely the color of people's skin and race. Never forget what Joe Biden, by the way, has done to this country importing hundreds of thousands of legal immigrants. We found out yesterday on flights that you paid for from foreign countries to flood this nation and fundamentally change this nation forever. Remember what the Democrats are saying right now in this country, right now, in this country. What they are saying because the Supreme Court said that Donald Trump could even.
Speaker 2: Be on the ballot, What do they say this was on CNN.
Speaker 5: You know, Look, unfortunately for America, the court isn't this necessarily wrong? That this is the way the Framers wanted it to be. They wanted Congress, the people who are closest to their constituents, to be able to make the rules of the laws. That doesn't change the fact that because of jerrymandering in the House and all kinds of other issues, they're not doing their job and a lot of these big issues.
Speaker 10: I agree, it's very unlikely, close to impossible that Congress will take action. But this is now a fair question that MANYI Raju Melanie's an owner should be asking members of Congress, are you willing to pass legislation that would give.
Speaker 2: Us rules for how this works?
Speaker 4: It could only be in the future.
Speaker 1: I mean, these are the psychos that are in this country right now trying to undo democracy in our constitution.
Speaker 2: Now, let me also.
Speaker 1: Say something else about this victory for Donald Trump. Democrats are now trying to figure out how are they going to get out of.
Speaker 2: Putting Joe Biden on stage Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: I think there's an eighty percent chance that Donald Trump and Joe Biden are actually never seen on a stage together.
Speaker 2: I mean that, I'm not kidding. Why do I say that?
Speaker 1: Listen right now to the White House Press secretary being asked, all right, well, are we going to get some debates anytime soon?
Speaker 2: Listen now, with the.
Speaker 9: Field is down to two, is President Biden going to commit tweet to be with Donald Trump?
Speaker 11: That's something for the campaign to speak to. Cool.
Speaker 2: We know whether the debates are going to be, we know where they're going to be. Is he going to go?
Speaker 11: You should speak to the campaign.
Speaker 2: In twenty twenty, once.
Speaker 1: We got down to one on one, Joe Biden said, I can hardly wait to debate with him.
Speaker 12: How about that it would sound like a broken record.
Speaker 11: You should reach out to the campaign.
Speaker 1: White House refusing to say whether the President of the United States of America will debate Donald Trump before they ask for your vote in the general election?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? Now?
Speaker 1: This is the same White House, by the way, that said that you know you should be weary of TikTok because it could be a Chinese spy apparatus and they have all your data. Remember that when the White House said that, Well, now, the same Biden White House is desperate to reach younger voters, So what are they using.
Speaker 2: Yes, the Biden campaign is now.
Speaker 1: Using TikTok to connect with younger voters because they're so worried they may not get the young vote.
Speaker 13: Question, is the president planning on talking to TikTok influencers on Friday after the Day of the Union about his speech.
Speaker 11: That's a good question.
Speaker 12: I don't have anything for you on that on his schedule for tomorrow.
Speaker 11: Once we do, certainly we'll.
Speaker 12: Share that Friday for Friday, pardon for Friday, as you know, he's going to be on the road on Friday.
Speaker 13: I don't have him and if he does, you wouldn't see any contradiction between the fact that the president would be using a technology that he's urging Congress to.
Speaker 12: Here's the thing, and I've been asked this question multiple times about TikTok and our use of to talk as it relates to the campaign. I know the campaign has created a TikTok account.
Speaker 11: I would let them speak to that. That is their strategy. Would let them speak to that. And we've said this before. We are going to try to meet the American people where they are. We are.
Speaker 12: I mean, we're trying to reach everyone. The president is the president for all Americans, and so that's what we're trying to do there.
Speaker 2: Doesn't it's a dangerous play, but it does.
Speaker 12: It doesn't mean that we're not going to try to figure out how to protect our national security.
Speaker 11: Right, that's what we're doing here. That's what you see in.
Speaker 12: This bipartisan legislation that's being moved forward that you heard from jacobout, that you heard that you're hearing from me about doesn't mean that we don't do the work to make sure that we protect Americans.
Speaker 11: And that's what we're going to do here.
Speaker 1: So in other words, we'll meet people where they are, even if it's on a Chinese communist app And that's how desperate we are to connect to these young voters in America. Number one from this White House, so we have we have no soul, and China is our best friend. How they were sending us millions of dollars to the Biden family. Of course we're going to use TikTok. That's what she should have said. But at the same time, she won't tell you if they'll actually debate the President of the United States of America, which is the.
Speaker 2: Most messed up part about all of this.
Speaker 1: The White House also got very upset because the White House was asked about the incompetency of the president of the United States of America. There's new reports out that the president basically can't do his job without having note cards, and there are a lot of note cards the president using in awkward situations where you shouldn't need a note card. Here is the White House asked, being asked about the note cards.
Speaker 2: Why does the president of real life so heavily on not cards.
Speaker 12: You're upset because the president has no cards. You're asking me a question about the president having not cards.
Speaker 4: Why the president has had.
Speaker 12: A probably one of the most successful first three years of an administration than any modern day president.
Speaker 2: By the way, that's not true. Let's just make it up as we go.
Speaker 1: When your White House president to Jean Pierre, she's mad that she was asked about these note cards and these note cards. Okay, these note cards here that he's having to use or when he's meeting basic leaders from around the world.
Speaker 2: This is not normal.
Speaker 1: It is not normal for a president of the United States of America to need note cards for every single scenario.
Speaker 2: So it's like, hey, do we know where he actually is?
Speaker 1: Do we know where he is, does he know what's going on, Does he have any clue what's actually happening, Does he know how he's running the country? MSNBC, they're worried right now about the presidency and Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: Here's how they put it. With the latest general election polls.
Speaker 14: Biden's the incumbent now, Biden was the challenger in twenty twenty. And when you're the challenger, you do have a bit of an advantage when the mood of the country it isn't as optimal as it could be.
Speaker 2: You know, all of the polling out there right now.
Speaker 14: Shows the country is still in a pessimistic place when it comes to theomy. As you say, the country has huge concerns when it comes to the border. There's a lot of issues right now that have voters not feeling great about where the country is.
Speaker 2: And in that kind of environment, I don't care.
Speaker 14: If you're a Republican or a Democrat, whoever you are. If you're the incumbent president, a lot of that frustration, a lot of that apprehension ends up getting turned on you. And if you're the challenger, that gives you new opportunities to pick up votes simply because they don't want the incumbent anymore. Trump suffered from that in twenty twenty. Biden may right now be taking a hit from that same dynamic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it couldn't be that, you know, Joe Biden's policies implemented have actually turned out to be a total disaster. It couldn't be the fact that our national security is a total disaster, That we have an open border that is a total disaster. That a foreign policy that we have, like pulling out of Afghanistan, allowed the rest of the world to realize they can do whatever they want to do, wherever they want to do it.
Speaker 2: It couldn't be that.
Speaker 1: It couldn't be that the President United States of America who claimed he was going to save the black culture in America. Remember when he was talking about I'm the black He's best friend, not my words, that's what the President said, and said he was going to make lives better, not worse.
Speaker 2: For the African American community. That Donald Trump was a racist. Remember that. Well, guess what. The African American community, they've had enough of the.
Speaker 1: Crime, poverty, high interest rates, inflation, and all of the lies told them by the Biden campaign. Their life was better off under Donald Trump. And guess what now the White House is having to answer for that.
Speaker 7: Listen in twenty twenty, when the President won, in his victory speech, he thanked black voters for their outsize role in his historic win.
Speaker 2: He said that he would have their backs.
Speaker 7: Obviously, polling and anecdotal reporting shows that significant number of black voters still feel that the President hasn't completely had their backs or have not felt the impacts of this administration's policies. How much of this speech does the president see as an opportunity to lay out what he believes he has done to have the backs of black Americans.
Speaker 11: So, look, we understand that.
Speaker 12: It's complicated, right in the sense of what the American people have gone through the last three years.
Speaker 11: We came in.
Speaker 12: There was a pandemic and there was an economy that was in a tailspan.
Speaker 11: So we get it.
Speaker 12: We get that Americans, some Americans are trying to still figure out where we are and what's going on and what this administration has done. This is why the State of the Union is going to be so critical, so important, because the president gets to lay that out. It gives a president opportunity to speak to that and so that's important. But to the beginning of your question about twenty twenty and the promise that the president has made, he did make a promise, and he has done everything that he can't to keep that promise.
Speaker 1: He's done everything he can to keep that promise. I don't know if that's good enough. You just step back and you look at New York's Democratic governor ordering hundreds of National Guard troops to patrol the New York City subways because they're so dangerous. The guardsmen are now going to be responsible for check bags at the subway entrances. Yes, crime is really that bad there. Why do you think it's that bad Because you have an activist DA in Alvin Bragg that refuses to lock people up when they commit crimes. You have a governor and a mayor that said that they were a welcoming city. You have a governor and a mayor that came out and said, we're basically a wide open Ellis Island. If you're an a legal immigrant, come here, come one, come all. And now that's not working out for them, and so they're having to admit that they screwed up without having without being able to admit that they screwed up. And then they're saying, well, somehow this is the fault of Texas. Right, they go after the Texas governor Abbot saying, well, he's the one that screwed up the city. He's the one that put people on buses. Abbot may have put people on buses and said where do you want to go, and they said New York City. Joe Biden is the one that said, here's a wide open border, come on in.
Speaker 2: There's a difference, folks.
Speaker 1: Joe Biden is the one, Okay, Joe Biden is the one that said I will let everybody break into America. Hell, I'll send planes, chartered jets to foreign countries to bring you in.
Speaker 2: The American people are smart.
Speaker 1: And if there's any one thing I would say, going back to Nikki Hayley, you need to do the right thing. You need to do the right thing, and you need to come out and you need to say to the people that voted for you, it is important that we don't let Joe Biden win again. It is important that we don't let Joe Biden have a victory again and destroy this country. I ran my campaign, I spent a lot of money I lost, but the values I believe are values that Donald Trump believes in. That's what should have been said. Now the President's got to say of the Union. I cannot wait to see what he says. It's going to be a you know what show, and I guarantee you this White House is not looking forward to him doing the State of the Union, and that's going to be interesting to see what the American people do in response to that.
Speaker 2: After Super Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Make sure you share this podcast please with your family and your friends. Please hit that subscribe or follow button so you get every single episode, obviously for free.
Speaker 2: And I'll see you back here tomorrow