Speaker 1: Do you hear the rumor McDonald's is launching a secret menu item, but you can't order it at the drive through window.
Speaker 2: No, I want to hear this.
Speaker 3: You need to walk around to the back door of the restaurant.
Speaker 1: It's knocked twice and whisper I want a mouthful of TikTok click shot, and then.
Speaker 3: The slide something under the door that you're supposed to eat.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure it's TikTok click shock. Well, we talk about the biggest tiktoks from the past week. Let's get right to your first TikTok click shock, which is from a woman named Dara Star Tucker and she's a former cruise ship worker. Cool The recently had a click that got over two point three million views where she talks about the real reason why sometimes in the middle of a cruise they'll throw an impromptu free ice cream party.
Speaker 2: Oh that is.
Speaker 1: Like you'll hear an announcement come on saying attention all passengers. At four pm, the crew will be hosting a free ice cream party, all you can eat.
Speaker 2: Then the whole cruise ship goes yes.
Speaker 3: But here's what Dara says about it.
Speaker 4: If the crew suddenly makes a bunch of ice cream available to the passengers free ice cream party. It is often because more people have died on the ship than they have room for in the morgue.
Speaker 3: What I'm sorry, did you guys know about that?
Speaker 2: They get rid of the ice cream so they can put dead people in the freezer.
Speaker 3: They the dead people exactly.
Speaker 2: No, I can't believe it. I just don't want to believe it. That is sad.
Speaker 3: But Dara elaborates on why they have to do it that way.
Speaker 4: Maybe four to ten people die every cruise. There are a lot of older people on ships, and often people die on cruises, So four to ten people on a ship like ours that carried maybe twenty five hundred to three thousand passengers on a typical cruise. So the morgue I believe, they said held about seven people, and if more than seven people died on that particular ship, they would have to start moving bodies to the freezer, which meant they needed to make room in the freezer, so they would have to take out a lot of the ice cream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was already common practice to have the ice cream with the dead, But now I'm skeptical of all those ice cream parties that they threw at my elementary school background was.
Speaker 2: Really going on for the with the apartment complexes.
Speaker 5: They always throw those.
Speaker 3: Sh what's really happening.
Speaker 1: So now you know, if you're somebody who loves cruises and you hear that announcement, you know what's really going on, the go ahead.
Speaker 3: And eat it.
Speaker 2: Just tip a little bit out for your homies.
Speaker 3: That's a very shocking TikTok shot. Let's get to your next TikTok click shot.
Speaker 1: And we heard of companies offer a bunch of money for somebody to do some obscure, temporary job for just so that they can go viral and have people talk about their business.
Speaker 2: I mean it is a marketing when it happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like some streaming service.
Speaker 1: We'll say, bingjar movies for ninety four straight hours and we'll pay you four grand to document your experience.
Speaker 5: Yea.
Speaker 1: Also idiots like us in the media, we'll talk about it and give them free press.
Speaker 2: That's what we call filler content.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Well, here comes some more.
Speaker 1: We're doing it again for a soda company I've never heard of before called Ollipop.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, they're super popular, the probiotic soda and they're really colorful, like pink and red or green.
Speaker 3: It's like impossible Meet Jack.
Speaker 5: Don't you love it?
Speaker 1: Here's audio from their spokesperson talking about their brand new position.
Speaker 5: Ollipop is in search of a content creation duo for a brand new job posting senior soda consultant. We want to pay two creative best friends ten thousand dollars to create content for our upcoming Ollipop national tour. Basically, you'd get paid to potentially travel around the country with your close friend and create content, sip on some soda and bring great energy. Hotels, flights and expenses paid by us, of course, help us spread the love for Ollipop to these local communities through really authentic, energetic, fun storytelling content that sounds amazing.
Speaker 1: Real quick, I just want to isolate a piece of audio from that and just play that again one more time.
Speaker 5: Basically, you'd get paid to potentially travel around the country with your close friend.
Speaker 6: Basically you'll get paid to potentially travel possibly APA.
Speaker 3: You ain't gonna travel nowhere, but.
Speaker 6: Basically maybe, conceivably, hopefully, it's a possible. It's agit to me, yeah, totally, basically maybe. But the thing is, Ollipop used to have less than one hundred thousand followers on their social media after this stunt, though, it's shot up to over four hundred k.
Speaker 2: Dude, I've seen I've seen big, huge displays of the grocery stores lately because no advice.
Speaker 5: It's healthier version of soda.
Speaker 3: Yea, yeah, you're selling me less and less.
Speaker 1: Okay, that was a TikTok click shot, and your final.
Speaker 2: TikTok click shot is from.
Speaker 3: A cost conscience couple. Cost cautious, cost conscious, you.
Speaker 2: Know what they should come off with a different label.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're cheap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't want to spend a lot of money.
Speaker 1: They're at Nate and Sarah Heats and they've been posting clips about different ways to save money with inflation and everything that's been going on. You know, one of the clips just went viral though, getting almost seven hundred thousand views. And if you've eaten at the fast food chain five guys, yeah, and you know that they have.
Speaker 3: Really tasty burgers, but they can be a little bit pricey.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Nate and Sarah claim that they've figured out a way.
Speaker 5: To beat it, to get two burgers to the price of one at five next time, you're at five guys.
Speaker 1: Just order a double cheese burger with all the toppings and make sure to get an extra bun on the side.
Speaker 5: Then take one of the patties and whatever toppings you want and transfer to the other bun for.
Speaker 2: A whole new burger.
Speaker 1: Plus, they have huge portions of fry, so when you buy a small it comes with plenty of.
Speaker 5: Split two meals for less than half the price of buying them separately.
Speaker 3: Don't make sure to go check it out and follow us for more meal deals.
Speaker 1: Buy a double cheeseburger with an extra bun, take it apart, and make two single cheeseburgers from it.
Speaker 3: You'll save ten bucks. Oh my god, I just gotta do that five times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why they caught it five dice YEA their top comment with over five thousand like says, that's a pretty genius hack, especially if your kid wants a plane burger with no top.
Speaker 3: I thought of a kid.
Speaker 2: At those kid prices, We don't talk about them enough. For how much my kid actually eats of that stuff, there's so much money.
Speaker 3: Save a lot of money.
Speaker 1: I think there's something wrong though, with like taking a part of a hamburger.
Speaker 2: There's something more wrong I saying thirty dollars or five guys.
Speaker 1: Jeffy, but TikTok Click shots story for today, We Got Your Phone TWN coming up
Speaker 2: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning