Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time. Y'all don't know y'all.
Speaker 3: All at all. So don't give a.
Speaker 4: Million bus bussing easy listening to me show.
Speaker 2: I don't join.
Speaker 5: Yah yah joy, you know you love you.
Speaker 3: Gotta turn, got.
Speaker 6: To turn the mouth turn.
Speaker 4: You probably got to turn the mouth, turn the monk.
Speaker 2: Come come on, you'll think.
Speaker 7: That, Uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody. You are listening to the voice, Come on, dig me now one and on it. Steve Harvey got a radio show.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 7: I want to share something with you that I had to come to the realization one time, and even in the reinvention of myself right now, I've had to come to that and I want to share it with you today.
Speaker 2: Give it to you.
Speaker 7: I want to tell you about something that a lot of people do in their life and I want you to be aware of it. Here it is, don't get stuck on yourself. You could be wrong.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: I said, don't get stuck on yourself. You could be wrong.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: The reason I'm saying this is because people.
Speaker 7: Have a tendency to once they make a decision about something, or once they decide to go a certain path. They go against all everything, anything anybody says, anything anybody might do, any other ruling they may come across. They shun advice, they don't listen to counsel. They just not made the decision. I'm gonna do it anyway. Don't get stuck on yourself. You could be wrong, you know. Now here's a sure fire way to tell if you're wrong. If you don't see any movement in the direction you've chosen, if you don't see anything going right in that decision.
Speaker 2: If you feel as though you're in a rupt.
Speaker 7: If the wall you're climbing seems so insurmountable that you ain't even moving an inch, and every time you turn around you keep getting knocked by down, knocked back down. Don't get stuck on yourself. You know you could be wrong, you know. See, that's why it's important for people to always be open to the reinvention of yourself. You know, you cannot be afraid to reinvent yourself. In other words, you can't be afraid to change. Change is necessary when it comes to growth. There is no growth without change. The more you know, the older you look, that is no growth without change. If you're heading in a direction. It ain't nothing going right in your life.
Speaker 2: It be the wrong direction.
Speaker 7: If you're climbing and you're making no headway, could it be the wrong direction? Could you have possibly made the wrong choice. Don't get stuck on yourself cause you done made the wrong stuff. It's okay to forgive yourself. It's okay to let yourself off the hook. It's even smarter sometimes to admit that you were wrong. You ever met somebody ain't ever wrong. Have you ever met somebody you talk to? They ain't ever wrong about nothing? Man, They just it's they way or the highway. It's this is my way, this is the I know people like that, stuck on them power trips and all like that.
Speaker 2: You know what I had to learn how to do. I had to learn how to let them go on them power trips. But listen to this.
Speaker 7: Though you're not taking me on that trip. Though you going on that trip by yourself, I'm going in the right direction. I decided to stop the way. Okay, listen to this person. This person, I decided to stop doing business the way I was doing business. I decided to stop to allow business being done around me the way business was being done around me. You know, the best decision I made was to allow for God to have some say so and to offer me his direction. I have found him to be a better driver than anyone else I know. I have found him to know more about the man he made than anybody else who's merely associating with me.
Speaker 2: I have found it to be a fact.
Speaker 7: That my maker knows more about the vehicle he created than does anybody else.
Speaker 2: If your Chevy break, don't you take it to Chevy. You don't take your Forward when it breaks down to a Toyota dealership.
Speaker 7: They not gonna know everything that the Ford dealership would know about the vehicle.
Speaker 2: You know why, because they're not the maker of it. So, now, why are you letting?
Speaker 7: You're letting your life being led, controlled and guided by somebody other than your maker. I'm just asking you to let's all take a common sense look at this. So, if going to your maker is the best way, the best decision I made in my business was take over my brand myself and to allow the maker of this brand. See without God, I'm none of this. I'm none of this. I want you to clearly understand I ain't none of this without him. I wish I could have the guts to reach back there and pat myself on the back for what I've accomplished in my life.
Speaker 2: I wish I had the guts.
Speaker 7: I wish the nerve of me because I know for a fact that there is no way that I could have manufactured the life that I have.
Speaker 2: I could not even have thought of it.
Speaker 7: It's no way I could have told you that this was the route I was gonna take, and this is the outcome because of it. I had no idea, no clue. The one thing I had, though, was an unshakable faith in God. I had an un and I just kept believing in him. I kept believing that he had something more for me. And then when I touched base with him and asked him to show me what it is what he had for me, Tada, the magic show began. Because you know what he did. He took all my natural abilities that he had given to me, This gift that he gave me, that he poured into me at birth, that same gift that he poured into you at birth.
Speaker 2: The moment you go to him and let him show you that gift, and then guess what.
Speaker 7: Once he takes what he naturally put in you and put his super his superpowers on top of that. Then you have some supernatural things going on in your life and you may not be feeling me. I'm cool with that, but I done have some supernatural things happen to me. Every day I wake up some supernatural the man, the rewards of my life, the awards of my life, the accomplishments, the how I'm working, the how I manage it. All, all that ain't nothing but God. That ain't nothing but God. You can't even explain this schedule to people. Sometimes when people ask me, Steve, how do you do it? I go, well, this is when I manage my time. Then at the end of when I get through, I say, hey, man, you know what I need to tell y'all for real, it's God. I don't really know, but I'm letting him manage me. So he handling it. He ain't gonna put no more of me than I can bear. Listen to me, y'all, don't be afraid to reinvent yourself and remember this. Don't get stuck on yourself because you could be wrong. You know, you absolutely could be wrong. If you don't tie this to your gift, you will be struggling the rest of your life.
Speaker 6: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 7: Ladies and gentlemen. The time is here, a new day has arrived. The guilt, the present, it is here. We are all recipients of it. That God just keep doing it, don't it. Can't nobody do it like the Lord. I'm'a just tell you.
Speaker 2: Can't nobody do it like the law. I'm glad.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 7: I was at family feud yesterday and I was talking about God and the lady said, I'm an atheist. I just kept talking, act like I ain't even here.
Speaker 2: What you did. I was talking about the Lord, and the ladies, germ, I'm an atheist. I just kept talking. Cry, you don't hear none. God follow it.
Speaker 7: No time for that foolishness right there, I'm an atheist. Okay, yep. Because I didn't know you was coming, and this is obviously this ain't the portion to show you would be interesting.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. Be driving your car and go off a cliff and bet you call him in.
Speaker 7: Ladies, gentlemen, Steve Harvey, Marty Show, everybody I know, get in trumple go, Chake thus out everybody I know. Chirlie Strawberry calling for real Junior Mississippi Monica the legend that is Nephew talking too, JUNI, what's going on today?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 9: Man, I'm talking glad you talking about this man because God is truly who he is. Man for my life, for show I'm taking, I can't tell you for my life of Joe. I wouldn't care about the atheist talking either.
Speaker 1: I talked straight to the eight.
Speaker 7: I don't even have no time for that. I don't even why you would make that announcement. Yeah, if you don't like what I'm saying, then just go ahead. But if you think I'm finna get into it, because for me, this is how I am as Christian. I know we're supposed to witness. I got that, so that's what I was doing. I'm not in the conversion business.
Speaker 2: If you had opened.
Speaker 7: Made the decision to go to here, I step aside. Nice, nice talking to you.
Speaker 2: Let me know how it go for you. Down it's gonna be hot. Yeah. I was talking to.
Speaker 7: Somebody one time, This one I knew I had to quit talking to. They said, you're doing all this to live your best life. Suppose you find out there is no events. I said, well, then I'll beat the done the best I could. She said, that's exactly what I'm talking about. I said, well, let me ask you, so, m suppose.
Speaker 2: It is there?
Speaker 8: You go work?
Speaker 2: Ye now, Ain't we finna be in for a little surprise? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and roll the dice on this one right here. That's what I'm doing today.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel pretty good. Man, God been good to all of us.
Speaker 7: You know, sometimes you have to take inventory of what's the positive in your life.
Speaker 2: I know we all want something. I know we all still have.
Speaker 7: Desires, dreams, hopes and visions and it's taking a little bit longer to get there and we want to. But man, if you ever just stop and see where you at compared to where you was. Oh boy, I take where I'm at right now, because where I was?
Speaker 2: Who that boy? Right now?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It is all right?
Speaker 6: Thank you, Steve.
Speaker 10: Coming up at twenty at thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll run that prank back with the nephew right after this.
Speaker 6: You're listening morning show. It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back.
Speaker 11: What you got for his nest, This right here is an invitation to the party. An invitation, okay to the party. Yeah, yeah, an invitation to the party that's coming.
Speaker 8: Uh, you know, I'm trying to read Danny.
Speaker 12: Yeah, what's up to then? Hey, Danny, how you doing. My name is Paul Man. How you doing today?
Speaker 8: Bro? I'm good, man, I'm good.
Speaker 13: What's up?
Speaker 8: Hey man?
Speaker 12: I wanted to reach out to you man about your wife. You you're married to Nicole, right, I want to make sure I got.
Speaker 13: The right person. Yeah, yeah, uh huh this again.
Speaker 8: My name is Paul Man. I know Nicole, my wife.
Speaker 12: My wife is Regina, and uh, you know, we know we know Nicole real well, man, we were just trying to uh we're trying to actually see about getting getting you guys come out and uh maybe maybe go out on a double date.
Speaker 13: Man, we all go out into town. So you know, my wife and Nicole. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got your number out of Nicole's pall and okay, hold up, wait wait, wait, what do you mean you got my number out of nicoles phone? You You've got you you you. I'm not understanding what's going on though, Okay, lin, let me let me, let me try to break this down to you.
Speaker 8: Marin.
Speaker 12: Uh, myself, my wife, Virginia and the coal Uh. We we've all actually been hanging out lately, you know, in the last last six weeks or two months.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 13: Now, you ain't hanging up with my wife. Okay, My wife with me all the time, bro, So you know you might want to You might have a wrong number.
Speaker 8: No, no, you you you Danny right, I'm.
Speaker 12: Danny, okay, and the coal is is your wife. The coal is like about five for four, five for five light yes, my wife, my wife, but you ain't hanging out with him, Okay. Man, I'm trying to explain to you what's going on, and now if you want to listen to the school, I'm just trying. Okay, here, here's what's up.
Speaker 13: Get to your point, man, Me, Nicole and my wife have been swinging. That's some boy.
Speaker 8: That's some boy.
Speaker 13: You know what you walk the throng fe though you did some boy?
Speaker 14: You you know, just just some boy.
Speaker 8: And man, I want to go.
Speaker 13: I wanted to call you and tell you what was going on and see if you wanted because you know all my got the wrong number for sure. Trust me.
Speaker 8: Let's just break this.
Speaker 12: Damn how many Danny is it dog, It ain't that many. So I mean, dude, I mean, you're gonna be in the Nihalog. You're gonna go and except what I'm trying to tell you, I'm trying to come to what I'm trying to bite.
Speaker 13: You to come hang out with me and the girls.
Speaker 8: You know, do you wanna? Do you want to?
Speaker 12: I mean this might be something you might like if you tried, man, because I mean, we didn't had a lot of fun with the color for what that you mean that fun with fun with the cold? So what you're trying to tell me, you trying to tell you.
Speaker 13: We had fun with the cold? Explain to you, We explain.
Speaker 8: That.
Speaker 13: Explain man, this some boy.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 13: I know my wife and I know she ain't no boy like and I ain't never heard no I have never heard of you. And you're my wife and we've been together for years.
Speaker 14: So there's some boy.
Speaker 8: Okay, Well, well here's something. But times you need to understand.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 13: You know your I don't need to understand nothing.
Speaker 8: You need to understand that you're wife.
Speaker 13: But I know what to I know God, I know I know the you know what where you at.
Speaker 8: I'm rolling through the city right now. I've got some work I gotta do, but I'm just trying to get I need to put my eyes on you.
Speaker 13: I need to put my eyes on you.
Speaker 8: Man. Okay, hey man, do you want to come do what we be doing?
Speaker 14: And so you trying to.
Speaker 13: Tell me that my wife and been with another woman? Yes, man, it's beautiful.
Speaker 8: Dog.
Speaker 13: You gotta see it, man, you man nog I'm just trying to keep it real with you.
Speaker 4: Dog.
Speaker 8: I was just trying to a let you man, let you know what was going on. See, I'm thinking you might want to be a you know, you know, try it yourself. You know, That's all I'm thinking.
Speaker 13: Man, I ain't.
Speaker 8: I ain't trying to start nothing.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 13: I don't know, no guy, Paul, I don't know no more. Jo And I don't know why you calling my phone.
Speaker 8: And I tell you what.
Speaker 13: When my wife get home, I'm gonna find out cause this some boys. This some boys many rob.
Speaker 12: Okay, calm down though, man, Now, Paul, you know call my mother number out there. You're gonna tell me to calm down. You're telling you my wife your wife speaking with my number. My wife was number woman day minute. Tommy is the one that told us that Nicole was down.
Speaker 8: Who call me, hey, dog nephew.
Speaker 13: Timmy from the Steve Hawsby more on this show.
Speaker 12: Heynick Danny his nephew, tell me, man from the Steve Baby Morning Show.
Speaker 8: Your wife and the cold got me the prank phone call you dog.
Speaker 13: Man. That ain't even funny.
Speaker 8: Wow, Wow, you're right, You're right man, man.
Speaker 13: I'm glad. I'm glad. This was just the morning show man, y'all just missing. But but look here, man, somebody you lying, somebody gonna get your You gotta goal for this policy.
Speaker 8: I gotta ask you, man, what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 13: Ain't number one?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 2: Now you have it.
Speaker 15: Getting stupid on this great getting up mo owning, getting real stupid on this great getting up on one more. I'll be right back. What's the most stupid for you on this great getting up moaning? Rich You already know, hunch safety.
Speaker 2: I said it won't take it out.
Speaker 16: Right, It's immediately pretty much every break, yeah, break, And what does he keep telling us?
Speaker 3: We know, we know.
Speaker 15: Gotta keep you on your toes, baby, Richmond, Virginia, I'm coming fourteen fifteen sixteen, tickets on sale for the seventeenth. For the fourteenth, I'm sorry Thursday night. That's all that's left added the show for you, So get on me and get your tickets and come see the food that's coming to town and then in Montgomery, Alabama.
Speaker 6: All right, thank you, nephew.
Speaker 10: Coming up next, it is asked the CLO our Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey in the building. You're listening Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour and entertainment news. Sinbad returns to social media, saying, quote, miracles happen, Jeff Bezos, the world's which is billionaire?
Speaker 3: And did you.
Speaker 10: Survive the Facebook and Instagram outage this past Tuesday. We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour. Yeah, but right now it is time to ask the CLO. This is from Shell in Charleston. Shell says, my husband is always playing this game on his phone instead of talking to me. In bed, I see the light from his phone shining brightly, and he said the game helps him relieve stress. Since Wind is playing a game relieve stress better than sex, one well depends on the game.
Speaker 2: Well, Jess Ski, Well, ma'am I think you help on. I think your husband the way an announcement, I think you pay close attention.
Speaker 13: To the announcement.
Speaker 6: He likes the game, what's the announcement this game?
Speaker 2: Whatever? Heating down though in the sex he didn't matter.
Speaker 7: That's kind of question, you know that. You know now, there's only one game that I would recommend. That's a game called Wooded CoIP.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, amazing game right there. That's that's a game right there. I've yet to find a game of Wooded Coop that's better than some sex.
Speaker 8: So so.
Speaker 6: Tell the truth.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, Now I've had some sexual experiences that I should have been playing Woody quip.
Speaker 2: If I look back on my life, you.
Speaker 7: Know a whole lot of Woodycoop moments I should have had, uh, instead of what I was doing, I've had, matter of.
Speaker 2: Fact, tell you the truth.
Speaker 7: Well, let's just go on to the next one, because what I'm about to say, I just count myself.
Speaker 6: Thank you, all right? Moving on to Treva and slide El.
Speaker 10: Treva says, my neighbor's puppy loves to potty in our yards, so I texted her and asked her to keep the dog on her own grass. My husband said, the dog is still a baby, so when.
Speaker 6: He has to go, he has to go. First off, I didn't ask for his opinion.
Speaker 7: Why did he get in this, Well, because he's trying to save you. The look, it's a puppy. It's a puppy.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 7: The lady came now you know, no, come on, it ain't that dad. But see here the problem. Hell yeah, that neighbor f.
Speaker 6: That's the problem.
Speaker 7: That's the real problem. He don't give a damn where that dog he liked when she come over there to get the dog. You might want to check your file beds with your hood and laying over there that got the dog?
Speaker 2: Keep coming over.
Speaker 1: He should come now, all right?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 10: Moving on to joy and Albertquerque, Joyce says, my ex sent me flowers to the job with a card that read quote thinking of you. I did not tell my boyfriend about it, but I took a picture of the flowers and he saw it on my phone.
Speaker 6: I feel like I don't have to report things like that to him. Am I wrong for this?
Speaker 7: Well, he saw it on your phone. He didn't send them to you. He got he got every right to ask.
Speaker 6: He's on my phone because what.
Speaker 7: Because she liked the flowers. She was flattered that her ex would send her flowers. It was flattering, so she captured the moment. Now you're bored for your saw the picture and he asking you question. Now you feel like you ain't got to say nothing to him? But how he see the picture?
Speaker 6: Because he was he was on her phone. That's what I'm saying. Why is he on her phone?
Speaker 1: The boys?
Speaker 2: What screen she got?
Speaker 8: Right there?
Speaker 2: Problem? Why he got your phone? Start right there?
Speaker 6: That's what I'm asking. What is he doing on her phone?
Speaker 2: So you don't want my phone.
Speaker 6: Because you don't want her on yours. That's why you said it, right, nephew, that's.
Speaker 16: In the.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 2: I thought you got to say. That's in the Bible. I feel see.
Speaker 1: A phone back then.
Speaker 6: That's what he did.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 2: Turned to the book of Apple all right.
Speaker 10: Last one, this is from Dorothy and uh excuse me. This is from Dorothy and Framingham. Dorothy writes, an old friend of mine that I had an issue with over twenty years ago called me and wants to make peace with me. I left her and all the drama in the past, and I married the man that we were fighting over.
Speaker 6: Should I meet up with her or not.
Speaker 2: Well, look, I would would, I would go ahead and make peace. I would.
Speaker 7: You know, It's it's not saying you need to it's not saying you have to invite a person back in your life.
Speaker 2: But you can give them forgiveness. You know, I would do that. See it don't to forgive, don't mean.
Speaker 7: To forget now, but I'm old. I'm a person about forgiveness. I think you should forgive them, you know, and just leave all that in the past. So but I'm going to just say, hey, look, look, I know you want to just I just accept your apology. Have a great life. You know, you know we were great friends. I'll always cherish those moments to buy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well you know, and she married it, so you know, we don't know the particulars of it.
Speaker 7: But I'll give a forgiveness if she wanted to ask for forgiveness. Or maybe you owe her an apology too, because maybe you can't come in, you know, you don't really know where, you know, cause should meet her?
Speaker 6: Should she meet her at the house?
Speaker 2: All this can have no fun.
Speaker 3: Meet up.
Speaker 7: Seeing people that I hated in the past. I don't I don't do good with that so they should beat up soon FaceTime.
Speaker 2: You know something like that.
Speaker 16: Looms so good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, because I heard of slap your hands?
Speaker 6: Are you are you really forgiving her?
Speaker 1: What is going on?
Speaker 13: Well?
Speaker 2: See that that's in case the forgiveness don't go good.
Speaker 7: Because I've started down to forgiveness, passed and fail right off of it, like right in the middle of it, and just.
Speaker 2: When I'm not doing this.
Speaker 10: Well, I mean, but she doesn't have to meet up with it to forgive her for vice versa. Right, she could just forgive her and move on with your life.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, no, ladies, you all specialize in closure. Okay, the lady is trying to get some closure. Yeah, and just have a conversation with her, all right. That's all it is, if a closure because you want it.
Speaker 6: Kind of shady, all right, thank you, Clo.
Speaker 10: Coming up at the top of the hour, We'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 6: You're listening Morning show.
Speaker 10: More than three years after suffering a stroke, sixty seven year old legendary comedian Sindbad made a virtual appearance with his fellow castmates from a Different World at Atlanta University Center, which is the home to Clark Atlanta University, Morehouse College, and Spelman College. The stars from the show are on the ten city tour of historically black colleges and universities. On a video posted to his ig page, Sindbad expressed how cool it is to be able to participate in the tour and his surprise that the students even know who he is. Sinbad went on to thank everyone for their prayers. Take a listen.
Speaker 17: I think all of y'all who've been fans and friends all these years of mine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 17: Expect to see more of me soon. And don't freak out if you turn around. I'm standing right behind you, sindback.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you.
Speaker 2: Hear you can't believe it? You better believe it. Miracles happening.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, welcome back to the bag. Yeah, we definitely know.
Speaker 3: Who you are.
Speaker 16: We're talking about all his uh celebrity friends and fans praying for him.
Speaker 3: Somehow, and that's your guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yea brother man.
Speaker 6: Mark definitely the while he was down.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 10: One of the never any profanity in his stand up right, that was his nope, yeah, thing we do.
Speaker 2: He don't yet understand. I did that one time, one time, and what happened?
Speaker 6: How did it go?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: There doing me?
Speaker 2: How did you reason I did it? Because?
Speaker 7: Huh?
Speaker 2: How did you feel going in scared to have a slip?
Speaker 7: And I didn't think I was gonna slip. I ain't see nowhere in hell I was gonna make I was prettying so hard, God, I said, I slipped a couple of times.
Speaker 8: You know, I.
Speaker 2: Called myself.
Speaker 1: Look at God?
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 6: Welcome back, Sinback and other entertainment news.
Speaker 10: Amazon founder Jeff Bezos had surpassed Elon Musk to once again become the world richest person.
Speaker 6: Bezos has a two hundred billion dollar fortune. That is billion with the bee h He's not the world switches, Oh well, who is?
Speaker 2: You have to understand that's a tax system in the United States that's not in a place. Who's the richest recorded person?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 6: The world not even close, not even close. Two hundred billion billion.
Speaker 2: Okay when you talk about in the world, yeah.
Speaker 10: Worldwhile no, man, Amazon's pretty big though, I'm just saying, all right an open Elon Musk has lost thirty one billion dollars so far this year, as Tesla's stock price has defined about twenty eight percent after Bezos and Musk. The next richest person in the world is Bernard Arnauld, owner of luxury goods company LVMH, who has met His network is one hundred and ninety seven billion. The top five richest person ranking is rounded out by Mark Zuckerberg, who has one hundred and seventy nine billion dollar networks, and Bill Gates, who has a one hundred and fifty dollars one hundred and fifty billion dollar network.
Speaker 6: He probably would that door, Bill Gates.
Speaker 2: Okay, all you gotta do is give me one billion. You can read about me.
Speaker 1: What are you being read about.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna tell you right now, if I get one billion dollars, it's gonna look like I got way more than all of them.
Speaker 2: They don't know how to show you put a show. They don't know how to show that.
Speaker 6: Do stutic beginn what?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 7: You know, it's not that they're not into it, because you know, but a lot of Look, man, you didn't have money and ain't ain't ain't got no swag.
Speaker 2: Now, money don't give you swag.
Speaker 6: True, you either have it or you don't.
Speaker 2: I know some people weighing less money than me got swag.
Speaker 1: Give them some money.
Speaker 16: It's over.
Speaker 2: Because they be working with the bit they got.
Speaker 13: It.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you give somebody some money with some swag you can see.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's your story too, That is your story walking.
Speaker 2: Around them damn T shirts all this stuff.
Speaker 16: And what.
Speaker 6: Where all of this.
Speaker 2: Some damn jeans and sneakers?
Speaker 14: What boy?
Speaker 16: Well, what about Eli Musk He lost thirty one billion billion?
Speaker 6: Doesn't look like he blinked an eye. It's still going.
Speaker 7: That had a average white person standing on the bridge and looking down at the water.
Speaker 6: Yeah, anyone, because man, you.
Speaker 7: Saw black Monday man. Them peoples going they lost money there, Yeah, suic and all that. This man, I lost everything I had twice. I ain't thought about killing.
Speaker 10: Myself because if you got it once or twice, you can get it again.
Speaker 2: Well what I'm dying fault. Yeah.
Speaker 7: See the problem with rich people is the average rich person hasn't hereted the money that got them there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've never done without.
Speaker 7: So they see you done had without. You know the way back? Yellow if you tell me day money, they don't know the way.
Speaker 2: Back, all right.
Speaker 10: So coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, Trump supporters target black voters with fake AI images we'll talk about it right after this.
Speaker 6: Oh you're listening.
Speaker 10: Morning show formber President Donald Trump supporters have been creating and sharing AI generated fake images of Trump posing with black people. This is to encourage African Americans to what vote for Trump. The discovery of the fake images was made by the BBC. They said there were discrepancies with the images, like missing or incorrectly generated fingers and the smooth, perfect skin that is common with fake images. According to Newsweek of Florida, conservative radio talk show hosts named Mark Ka admitted he and his team generated one of those images. K said, in part quote, I'm not claiming these photos are accurate. If anybody is voting one way because of a photo on a Facebook page, that's a problem with that person and not me.
Speaker 6: Okay, want to put it that's.
Speaker 2: True out there, they're doing it. That's why I look, man, we have to be smart.
Speaker 7: We have to be aware that there's a lot of this deep fakes out there, a lot of AI stuff out there. We just have to be aware and we got to behave accordingly. Let's just do the smart things. Let's just go vote, and let's not vote for an obvious racist who does not care about you, your condition, your plight, your people.
Speaker 2: Never will. That has no track record of ever doing anything for black people. Let's just be honest, man.
Speaker 7: You know when they try to toe those when he was in office and the lowest black unemployment r that's not true. The lowest black unemployment rate has been right now under the Biden Harris administration. The most things, he did nothing that he said he was gonna do. He didn't build a wall, he didn't put in one infrastructure bill. He didn't make Mexico pay for nothing. He didn't do nothing. He said he was gonna do. All the stuff I could tell you he did, y'all wouldn't like. But he did it for the rich boys, and they all benefited. Even those people that are poor whites who vote for him, he does nothing. He went to McGill County, the poorest county in the US, down in Welch, West Virginia, where I was born, and promised all in coal he was bringing back coal. Ain't bought back one chunk of coal to that he promised all of them jobs back. Ain't put one coal miner back to work in West Virginia. And he knew he wasn't gonna be able to do that because cold is dying. It's all about renewable and clean energy now, and he knew it. And the thing about Fox, he is they don't specialize in news anymore. They specialize in his ideology, idiotic things. He stole the election. You know this is that they they just they just they just Handedy just trumpets this dude's bullcrap.
Speaker 2: All damn. They don't even try to tell the truth. They jump on board with these lines.
Speaker 10: Crazy yes, all right, Coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour, we'll find out who who on the show could deliver a baby if they had to.
Speaker 6: Right after this, you're listening Morning show.
Speaker 10: A pilot recently left the cockpit on a flight to Thailand to deliver a passenger in labor's baby. The co pilot took over the flying of the plane. We also have a staff member on the show who was out because his wife is about to give birth to their first child. So here's a question, if you were like stuck on an elevator, if you were on a flight, do you think you would be able to deliver a baby?
Speaker 7: Well, if I'm on an elevator, you know them panels in the top of the elevator, going.
Speaker 2: Up through the top and just get out. I just sit on top. I'm not going to be in here.
Speaker 6: Hey, push, push, You're not nothing.
Speaker 13: To you know.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to try to help you. I can't. I can't be baby coming. I'm gonna get up the See.
Speaker 6: I don't believe that for one second.
Speaker 8: I do not.
Speaker 6: I don't believe that. I know you well, I don't believe that one.
Speaker 2: All right, well I stand now, but that's what I do.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna press I'm gonna press that red button. I'm gonna open that door a little dough the little switch and pull that fire switch. Okay, I'm gonna take my suit jacket off and put it behind her head so she will have a little cushion in that corn.
Speaker 3: Yes, then you know.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna like, I'm gonna put in something under her.
Speaker 6: Now, yeah, you're gonna have to put something.
Speaker 2: But the baby coming, I'm not. I'm not. I'm me personally. I can't touch her bottom.
Speaker 12: I can't.
Speaker 6: You can't do what you can do with that.
Speaker 2: I don't give that one.
Speaker 6: This is clinical.
Speaker 2: Y'all ain't been sued before. No, you finish have this thing on this carpet. Whatever you need to And I'm the other corner as far away as I can in the elevator. Yeah, right there. Yeah, I'm gonna be in the other corner. It's nothing I can do.
Speaker 15: Could you take your pants off and put them under her? You got your jacket on the head. Could you take your pants off and put that under her body?
Speaker 2: I'm sitting there and this elevator when you're dough open.
Speaker 10: Your short and I ain't got no damn pants.
Speaker 6: But really, she doesn't need anything.
Speaker 2: Do you want to go to.
Speaker 6: If you're gonna help that?
Speaker 2: I don'tbelieve that.
Speaker 6: You could do what any other man or person would do. You can help her.
Speaker 2: We don't know how to deliver a baby, though, we really?
Speaker 3: Who does?
Speaker 6: We don't either?
Speaker 2: All i've heard.
Speaker 6: Of hot wag? What would you do down there and tell her to push?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You done that?
Speaker 6: You gotta yeah, you gotta.
Speaker 15: Why.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what I'm looking for?
Speaker 6: You gotta baby.
Speaker 1: You don't give instructions, and you don't know what's happening. You guess it.
Speaker 3: You gotta look down there.
Speaker 2: This ain't what we do you, this ain't what we either. But had baby.
Speaker 6: Yes, if we were in an elevator, you wouldn't help us.
Speaker 2: Is that what you're to you? I'm gonna talk to you, but I'm not. I can't do.
Speaker 6: Breathe push Can you say that? Can you do that?
Speaker 8: Well? You know I gotta take.
Speaker 15: What Tommy, if you know you're supposed to do that, well, I got to tell you, you know just what over here?
Speaker 2: Quick breathing. Gotta tell me some of it's gotta be automatic. Breathe, I breathing. Push and I'm not.
Speaker 7: Gonna say push either. Wait till this damn don't open you push nothing in the floor and here while I'm in.
Speaker 10: Would you get on your cell phone and call a doctor or nine one one maybe they can talk you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you are so ridiculous.
Speaker 1: You're telling Eva.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm trying to you.
Speaker 13: The cave.
Speaker 2: This baby started coming at wrong time? Not the one.
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 10: Coming up next the nephew and today's prank phone call. Right after this, you're listening hard Morning show. Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after, it's my Strawberry letter for today and the subject is where is he getting his information?
Speaker 6: But right now the nephew is here with today's prank phone call. What you got for us?
Speaker 15: F What happens when you have a wedding and a funeralom at the same time, same church.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this right here is a wedding and a funeral. Oh no, no, wedding, wedding.
Speaker 15: That's what I said. A wedding and a funeral. Let's go cat dog if you would. Wedding and a funeral.
Speaker 14: Hello is Ryan?
Speaker 15: All right?
Speaker 8: I'm trying to Ryan, Ryan. How you doing?
Speaker 14: Hey, I'm good. I'm thinking.
Speaker 8: This is Josh Josh over at me. I'm want to be officials at the church where you guys are getting married tomorrow.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, how you doing?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 14: I want to thank you' all for that too. Man, Well, we'll appreciate it.
Speaker 8: Sure. Good. Well, we definitely hope to make you a member here sooner or later, since you guys are getting married.
Speaker 14: You know, hey, man, you know I'm trying to get this work schedule changed up. You know what I'm saying. They got me working on Sundays now, man, So as soon as I tweak at a mood at around a little bit, I'll be there.
Speaker 8: Okay, listen, we have a bit of a situation that's come up. We had some problems and miscommunication, and it's definitely been on the outside. They had your name Ryan down here with your phone number as well as you're as soon to be white Sonya. They had her name here, but we didn't want to call her with if we wanted to just reach out and talk to you and see if it just make you.
Speaker 13: Ware of what was going on.
Speaker 14: Okay, what's going on?
Speaker 8: Man, there's been a mix up on scheduling. I don't know if you know since the older make she passed away a week ago and you're not You're not a member of the church, so you wouldn't know her. But she's one of the one of the oldest members here at the church since the older may passed away. And what's going on? Is you all's wedding is tomorrow at twelve o'clock, right, but the actual funeral is at three o'clock here at the church.
Speaker 14: Okay, uh, machine began, Brother Josh, Josh, Okay, look here, brother Josh. Hey man, we we we already got this thing in motion. Man, we didn't stand out. They have ned two hundred invitations, man, I mean blessed.
Speaker 8: Sister old man and and and I understand that. But but but I mean, you know, she's there's no way we could have moved it around. Now, the biggest problem the funeral home is bringing the casket first thing in the morning. So what I want what I wanted to make you aware of, and I didn't want you to tell your wife just but the actual casket will be in the Saint Aiar, but we will have it.
Speaker 14: Hold up, man, are you serious? I look at him. Hey, y'all'll need to move this around. I don't know what y'all gonna do if y'all have a fellowship all in the back or something like that.
Speaker 15: Ryan.
Speaker 8: The only place we can actually put the casket, and if we didn't put it there is in the actual room that you'll you'll soon to be wife would be changing it. That's the only place.
Speaker 14: My wife if it could have changed. No room with the dead bodies.
Speaker 8: You kidding, And you know what, I understood that. That's the first thing I thought of it. I thought, I said, that's just put the casket the way it goes for the fal and we're gonna cover it up and see basically you actually get in.
Speaker 14: Wow, I can't even believe you call me what this man, look at and excuse my french man. Yeah, I know I need to get back into church, I really do. But right now that this ain't going down like this man. Now we didn't already paid the money. First of all. First of all, you know she should. I don't even feel like she had to pay, you know, to to hold no wedding over and hunch her to where she paid time at. That's that's the first thing.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 14: I ain't like that from the jumping, but I went ahead and when win it because she want her pastor to marry us. And now you got the nerve and tell me that trying to arrange something that funeral gonna happen the same day as my wedding and my wife got to get dressed in the room with a dead body.
Speaker 8: Well, we're not gonna put her in that, bro, Like I said, I'm putting that body first thing in the morning. I'm gonna put that body in the right there in front of the and we're gonna cover it. Now, what you're getting out of is you getting more flowers, because there's gonna be flowers from the funeral. So I'm thinking that's probably gonna be a little bit of a perk, but I just wanted you to be at. It's probably gonna be more people than you think because some of the people that's gonna be a their wedding, it's really for the funeral.
Speaker 14: A hololdo, man, are you serious, right? I mean, look here, doctor, I then paid for the wedding to happen at this church, man, okay, And no disrespect to the lady that is past. God bless her family. I ain't planning to not putting no dead body, having no funerals at my wedding. Man, that's crazy. I'm come down their church.
Speaker 8: Too, sir. She's a member of the church too.
Speaker 14: I don't give it not being no member of the church.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 14: I then paid for this wedding and it's gonna happen tomorrow.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 14: You my fixing and putting no dead body at my wedding rhymes right?
Speaker 8: I mean, no disrespect, but the woman has passed, she is I'm gonna get up. I mean, what what is the town the problem is?
Speaker 7: YO?
Speaker 14: Calls me with this man's day before my wedding. We didn't schedule just six months ago. I gotta spend twenty five thirty thousand dollars on this wid okay, And I just gonna tell me that we got to share. I will win with a funeral. But the hell is some one with you?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 8: Do you want to have your wedding at this church?
Speaker 14: I paid what you mean wrong? I'm having a wid okay. I tell you what lit there bout the bup in the marning. I rode in the right up the street planning. Y'all just stay out saying in the front and and and throw flowers like throwing rice. But we're gonna have a wedding inside the same here tomorrow. I promise you that I can't.
Speaker 8: I cannot assure you that it won't be I have no other place to put the body.
Speaker 14: Okay, Well I'll bet you'll find somewhere to put it. If I get that a mark me it's a body in there. There's gonna be a couple of bodies in there.
Speaker 13: Name.
Speaker 14: You got two choices to move in funeral or to remburse me back this thirty thousand dollars out of hourly spend. Those are only two choices I want to hear about. Meet me at the front door to night with a thirty thousand dollars cashier check. We said to have his wedding up in there tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: You heard me.
Speaker 14: I ain't playing. I ain't playing at all, no joke. What's wrong with child?
Speaker 8: Man? You can do something else, man, I understand that.
Speaker 14: I don't wanted to know from you.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 14: All I'm saying is it's going to be a wedding at this church tomorrow without saying dead body. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 8: To push it to the band. Man, there's there's one more bit of an issue that I need to tell you.
Speaker 14: Also, What can be worse than a dead body? What issue can be worse than dead body at my wedding?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 8: The issue here that is worse than the dead body is. This is nephew tim And from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your best man, Jeff got me the prank phone. Call you.
Speaker 14: What you know what?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 14: The best man about to get the best gloop and he can possibly get man and glad then got leave that day, just old get the best beat down.
Speaker 8: I'll tell you, hey, one more question. What's the baddest radio show in the land, right.
Speaker 14: Steve, Good Morning show?
Speaker 2: Baby about that right there? That's Timing at his best right there right there. But that right there.
Speaker 6: Level of stupidity, what's all?
Speaker 2: What's all?
Speaker 15: It's just you know, yeah, it's crazy delicious, you know it's that.
Speaker 2: It's uh.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, superdacious. You know it's all up in there, all up in there.
Speaker 3: I'm about.
Speaker 15: I'm about I'm about the ignorant person walking right now. Y'all just don't know that. I'm just telling you I'm not, y'all, I'm about the most ignorant wan walking. Let me tell you a lot of things i ain't been clear about my life. I've had some confusing thoughts.
Speaker 2: You ain't one of them, though.
Speaker 15: March's Thirtiest Baby, Montgomery, al Alabama, Montgomery, Alabama.
Speaker 2: Baby, We'll be off the chain.
Speaker 15: JJ Williamson celebrity the comedian Earthquake in the Building hosted by yours truly don't want they ignorant one. And if you time to get your tickets, they are on sale right now. You do not want to miss this show. So if you and Montgomery all around the way. Matter of fact, I won't get everybody to wear they black hat that night in Montgomery, where your black hat, because that's where the steamboat was coming in them. I want everybody had their black hat on and we'll throw them all up at one time together. I'll keep you posting on that. But get your black hat, all right. And I actually got I actually got a cap that I sell. It's f A A f O f a a f Oh you'll figure that out. Oh yes, yeah, you want to help I sell. I sell them afo you won't. And black folk know exactly what dafo.
Speaker 6: Yep, all right, nephew, thank you.
Speaker 10: Coming up next is my Strawberry letter, and the subject is where is he getting his information?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 10: Okay, where is he getting his information? We'll get into it right after this.
Speaker 6: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 10: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry letter to Steve Harvey FM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 2: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 6: Thank you, nephew. Subject where is he getting his information? Dear Stephen Shirley.
Speaker 10: My husband gets on my nerves because he is retired and has a lot of free time on his hands. I work, I take care of our kids, and I go out to happy hour once a month with my girls, so I don't lose my mind. My husband won't get involved with any organizations, and he doesn't even work out anymore. All he does is watch home improvement shows and think of projects to do around our house. His newest project is to remodel our garage and put in new lighting.
Speaker 6: He's not any.
Speaker 10: Electrician, so I'm afraid that it will come that I will come home one day and he's burnt to a crisp from playing with wires.
Speaker 6: But that's not the worst part of him having a lot of free time.
Speaker 10: It's his constant nagging me about where I am and what I'm doing when I'm not with him. One day, he told me that he heard I was at the mall flirting with a security guard. Then he said, I went to lunch with a coworker and we sat on the same side of the bench. I've been out a few times with the male coworker, but when he started joking about being my work husband, I cut off. I would never do that to my husband, but that doesn't mean that my husband does not still accuse me of messing with my coworker. The last straw was when my husband said my coworker was sitting in my car talking to me. What actually happened was that he walked me to my car with his umbrella, and I drove him to his car so he could get out of the rain. Where is my husband getting this information? Is there a mole at my job? Or is my husband spying on me?
Speaker 14: Well, you know, you never know.
Speaker 10: It could be all of the above. It could be a mole at the job. It could be your husband is spying on you. You did say he's retired and he has a lot of free time on his hands, so he might be doing that. I'm glad you said you would never cheat on your husband, though. That means the love is still there and you can work on these problems. But the trust, that's a different story. Your husband is so preoccupied with what you're doing instead of enjoying his retirement. But there is something you gotta do, like immediately, Okay, you have to stop doing things with your coworkers, especially the man who called you his work wife, or said he was your work husband. He sounds like he's just laying in the cut waiting for you. And you did say you shut it down with him.
Speaker 6: Though, so that's a good thing.
Speaker 10: The other one, I don't know if this is the same one, but another guy walks you to your car in the rain and you drove him back. You got to cut that off too, because it just doesn't look right for a married woman to be doing these things. Him walking you to your car, then him getting in your car so you can drive him back to his car. If your husband saw that, or if the mole told him, either way, it looks pretty bad. So now you have to at least try and reassure your husband that nothing is going on, and your husband needs to find a part time job or something so he can leave you alone. And you, guys got he's got to rebuild a trust in you.
Speaker 7: Steve Well, anyway, where is he getting this damn information from somebody down to your job? But the question is my whole letter is why is he even getting information? So now let's go with the letter the right way. My husband. This is how she opened the letter, y'all. This this is headed down the Donnybrook Path, the yellow brick road. This is this is going to it's going the other way Stephen Shirley. First line, My husband gets on my nerves, all right, because he's retired, got a lot of free time. I take care of our kids. I go out to Happy Hour on some month with my girls. Next line, so I don't lose my mind. Now let's let's just track this letter. Now, my husband get on my nerves. I gotta take care of kids, and I go to happy Hour once more so I don't lose my mind. My husband won't get involved in any organizations. He don't even work out no more. Oh nah, fat boy, fat boy sitting over there swelling up. Damn near all. These letters got something to do with weight, Damn near all. And I y'all, y'all, I am telling you man now, just like me and are aesthetic. Women are asthetic too, and women notice way more things than men do. Now you ain't in no organizations. You're getting on her last nerve. She gotta go down there and get some drinks.
Speaker 2: To deal with you. And now you're fat ass sitting at the house. You ain't even working out no more, and.
Speaker 7: You watch your home improvement shows and try to think of projects. Are doing his newest project and listen to this it's ramalad our garage and put it in new lighting. He is not any electrician, so I'm afraid that I would come home one day and he's burned to a Chris from playing with the wires. That's what she hope happened. You got to read these letters. Why did she go there? He's not an electrician. I'm afraid I'll come home and he's burned to a Chris. Did she say, but that's not the worst part. Wait a minute. He just died a minute ago. Did she say that ain't the worst part?
Speaker 2: Y'all?
Speaker 7: I'm telling you, ma'am. I read these lines this lady right, he is trying not to say what she's saying.
Speaker 6: She's trying to kill her husband.
Speaker 2: She won't get rid of him. She don't want to kill him, but she don't mind if he passed.
Speaker 13: That.
Speaker 7: You can get burned up Chris all the time. She ain't stopping him from doing this project though. One day he told me, Okay, she said, but that's not the worst part of him having a lot of free time.
Speaker 2: It's to constant nagging me.
Speaker 7: Now, he nagging about where I am and what I'm doing when I'm not with him when I come back this.
Speaker 2: Marri which is over.
Speaker 6: Because he's retired and she wants him dead.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you listening to this list?
Speaker 10: All right, we'll have part two of Steve's response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's Strawberry letter? Subject where is he getting his information? We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening Steve Hardy Morning Show. All right, Come on, Steve, Let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject is where is he getting his information?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's the subject. But the question is why is he getting information? Well, I'm gonna tell you why he's getting information, and let's start right away. Dear Shirley Shde, My husband gets on my nerves. Now that sets the tone for this whole letter. Next statement, I work, I take care of the kids. Next statement, I go to happy. I want someone from my girl so I don't lose my mind. She had to happy out the whole time Happy. I'll started five. She did at seven thirty, whole time drinking two for one with dollar margarita. She coming, she's stumbling in the house because she's trying to drink her misery away. Then she say her husband ain't involved in no organization. He don't even work out no more, fat ass. She's sitting at the house sweating. Then all he do is watch art home TV improvement shows, and he gets in these projects. And the latest one is he fits up put the new lighting in the garage, and he not an electrician. And I'm afraid that I'll come home one day and he burned to a Chris from playing with the wires. I think that's what she want to happen, because her next step minute, but listen for surely her next statement is, but that's not the worst part. What damn they come home and find your husband dead in the driveway, that ain't the worst part.
Speaker 2: Or she threw it his ass.
Speaker 7: It's his constant nagging me about where I am and what I'm doing when I'm not with him. Well let's find out what you are doing when you're not with him. One day he told me he heard that, and I was at the mall flirting with a security guard. He was at the mall talking to a security guard, and the security guard walked with you for a while, she didn't say she wasn't. Then he said, no, no, no, no, no, where's the denial at you was at it and somebody saw you, and with this he was talking to you with his head cocked to the side, which is the tailtale sign that he talking about everything was security one day he told me. Then he said, I went to lunch with a coworker and we sat on the same side of the bench. M well, I've been out a few times with a male coworker.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Then she tried to fix it, but when he started joking about me being his work husband, I cut that off.
Speaker 2: No you didn't, No, you didn't, she said she did.
Speaker 7: Do you know how many times they done went out to lunch for this to get back? Do you know how many times? And then I would never do that to my husband. But that don't mean that my husband does not still accuse me of messing with my coworker. What lady, you But that don't mean that he won't stop. Yeah, he ain't stopping because you keep doing stuff with this coworker. The last straw was when my husband said.
Speaker 2: My coworker.
Speaker 7: Was sitting in my car talking to me. That's cause he was he was sitting in your car talking to you. Well, what actually happened was he walked me to my car with his umbrella, and I drove him to his car so he could get out the ring.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 7: The man walked you to your car with his umbrella. Now you got to drive him to his car so he can get out of the ring. He got an umbrella, walk your ass over to your car. But you look mishelpful, You live mishelpful. See some information missing in this letter. He the same coworker that was sitting on the same side of the bench having lunch several times. He's the same what worker call you his work wife. He the same coworker that be down at that damn happy hour.
Speaker 2: Oh he the one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, where is my husband getting his information? Well, for starters, he getting it from you, because he ain't lied about nothing. You'd have been to lunch with the man. You just sit on the same bench with the man. You'd have been in the car talking with the man, and you drove him in your car with the man. All this is true. Now where is he getting this information? Is there a mold down at my job? Or is my husband spying on me. Either way, you are providing the information because because you ain't denied nothing. In this letter, you said all he does is watch you say, he accuses you. So far, all the accusation has been true because you ain't denied none of this. You been in a car with that man. You've been to lunch with that man. He done called you his workwile you ain't cut off nothing. See, because let me tell you something. Know how they ain't cut it off. Because after she got busted about going to lunch, he did walked her to the car with them brother, same dude.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 7: She likes this man. She's attracted to this man. This man is saying all the stuff fat boy ain't saying.
Speaker 2: You're working out? Oh yeah, he working out. He getting it all. Yeah, y'all, this isn't a fair letter.
Speaker 7: This is leading to an affair because she's saying stuff to me, say, I'm not doing nothing.
Speaker 2: He just accusing me.
Speaker 7: Well, if you keep accusing the man and beating him up for doing something he ain't doing, then what we do is well I might as well go and do it since I'm getting beat.
Speaker 15: Up for it.
Speaker 2: I saw you and him walking in the rain. All right, Well, hold.
Speaker 10: Poster comments on Today's Strawberry Letter at Steve Harvey FM dot com, on Instagram and Facebook, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast. Hey on the free iHeartRadio app Free Never sounded so good? Downloaded today Ray coming up at forty six minutes after the hour.
Speaker 6: It is Junior at Sports Talk right after this. You're listening Morning show. All right, it is time for Sports Talk with Tommy and for Junior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I got it for you. I don't know. I don't know it much sports until you know, but I'm gonna ask my uncle. You know a thing or two.
Speaker 15: Marge Madden isn't getting ready to start. We jump off with what how many teams are? I think it's sixty four? Sixty four? Okay, So tell me how this bracket thing work. Do you only get money if you can You only win money if you.
Speaker 2: Just if you get all of it?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: Can I do it?
Speaker 7: You get all of them, You're gonna make them. You're gonna make a lot of money. Very very rarely do they do that. You go draft Kings, they got big pools and stuff. You get a they got a million dollar prize to anybody get all of them, right, So.
Speaker 2: How much you gotta put up though? Whatever you want? Don't I don't get it in public pools. I just do hood gambling. Yeah I don't. I don't like.
Speaker 8: This, right, I like.
Speaker 7: I like hood gambling. I like private bening with people I can call them. We talk trash.
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 2: So you like the one the paper with the squalls on it, you on mete. I want that one right there that one of my boys made up.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let me ask you all this about march Man. It's Timmy.
Speaker 16: So you got Sweet sixteen, the Elite eight four.
Speaker 1: So what's the goal to bet the or to pick the correct?
Speaker 2: The goal is to pick every single game correct. That's a lot of games. That's the virtually no very rarely does that ever happened? Now you can win it.
Speaker 7: It's easy, much easier to say I'm gonna pick the national champion, but to pick every game in that bracket cretness gonna be harved up six acc school, something like, ain't nobody see that coming?
Speaker 2: Something gonna happen.
Speaker 1: So the underdogs, the Cinderella teams and all that.
Speaker 7: You can gonna do something this year? Crazy, all the mary mind gonna do something crazy.
Speaker 2: You know, Gonzaga gonna be all the way up there till they get their ass. Well as usual, it's good Zaga.
Speaker 1: Did we ever figure that out?
Speaker 2: Gonzaga, I have no idea. I have no idea. Like Kansas man, I was watching the Kansas game the other night, big slow white kids be playing.
Speaker 7: I'm talking about just galloping down the damn flow and then you know, now you ain't gonna see his ass on Sunday, though. You can be at your college star and I see the pros.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy to me.
Speaker 2: Wow, all to come out of perdue and go to the pros. That's all I'm saying. Because people that have done.
Speaker 7: It, Yeah, you know, big ten schools, they don't seen a lot of a lot of cats to the pros. There's a lot of them, but not you know, you gotta go. You gotta go where they balling it just balling this year. Yeah, you're a good university.
Speaker 2: College.
Speaker 7: College is just too many colleges and a lot of cats is playing college ball. The ninety eight percent of them. Women never see the pros.
Speaker 6: All right, all right, thank you guys.
Speaker 10: Coming up at the top of the hour, we will have more of the Steve Harvey Morton Show right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. This is from Trey on Steve Harvey f M Steven. He needs he needs some mom. I'm not sure, Trey, Tommy, that would be funn if it us though, Trey on Steve Harvey FM Wrights. After a year long, year and a half long of dating, my girlfriend and I have finally decided that it's time to move in together.
Speaker 6: Now the negotiation, the negotiating has begun, and we have a problem.
Speaker 10: She likes having a TV in the bedroom to watch as she falls asleep and uses it as a night light.
Speaker 6: I tolerate it when I.
Speaker 10: Spend the night at her place, but I don't want to live like that every night, especially since I wake up to go to work at five am. She's not budging on this, and I'm not sure I want to either. Is there a solution here that I'm not saying? Or is this over before it even starts?
Speaker 2: No, it ain't over before it starts. Just why don't y'all not move here today?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 6: One year?
Speaker 7: See that's the rule of thumb. Now you know it's we've been dating one year. It's time for us to move in, well, not really, you know, you can, you know, get to know her. Better, take your time, y'all get married and move in.
Speaker 2: You could do it like that, you know.
Speaker 7: But I like the TV, don't though, you know, you know, I mean I like a TV everywhe now. We don't have a TV in our bedroom, Margie, don't. She don't a lot that?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 3: Really really okay?
Speaker 7: But down at the ranch store, I put one in there because we ain't down there a lot together, because I got on a fishing trip and stuff.
Speaker 2: She don't go all time.
Speaker 7: I got TV in there, and you do about it dead, I'll be damn.
Speaker 2: No shirh.
Speaker 1: So the answer is to them not to move in together, Well, bruh.
Speaker 7: You know, if it's a deal break, it's a deal break. It just don't move in together. Y'all ain't got the end of relationship. You might discover that it's more.
Speaker 2: Than the TV.
Speaker 6: Mm. Yeah, that's when you really get to know a person when you live.
Speaker 13: With it, you know what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you might discover that it's more than a TV.
Speaker 7: And maybe y'all need to get to know each other a little bit more, because if she got her foot down about this TV, and you got your foot down about the TV. Y'all just scratching the surface right now. What y'all gonna do when the next conflict come ups? It's another deal break? How big deal break is y'all got? Because right now the TV is in a way. I'll bet they ain't talking about it talking about it. This is just a TV right now.
Speaker 6: But if he has to get up at five, I see this point.
Speaker 3: TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got to go to work in the mor.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe they don't need to move in together, as you said, Steve, that's.
Speaker 10: What yes, Chlodea and Steve Harvey FM Wrights. I've been dating this guy for a few weeks now and it seems to be going well. He runs his own company and travels a lot, which is great because I'm frequently traveling for my job. I'm going to Europe for a month for work and we'll have some downtime and was thinking of asking him if he'd.
Speaker 6: Like to meet up while I'm there. I'm not sure how that will come off.
Speaker 10: I mean, we're not at the take a trip together stage of a relationship. So what do you think should I ask him to come and meet up with me? So we can kick it in Europe.
Speaker 2: Well, you just ask it your own question. So what you want us to do?
Speaker 7: You're not at the travel take a trip stay?
Speaker 2: So what you're finna make that the issue for us?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's only been a few weeks.
Speaker 2: Are gonna do it if you come over there? Yeah, they've heard even be thinking they've already take you. They don't listen to they know.
Speaker 10: Not that they rule, no motality, but they've been dating for a few weeks, just a few weeks.
Speaker 7: But you're not at the we should take a trip stage together. But I'm going on this trip, so I'm gonna ask you to take a trip.
Speaker 2: What y'all do? But you just said you need to take the trip stage going and asking, telling everything else.
Speaker 16: Going on, maybe not planning the trips together. It's like, I'm going to Europe, you want to come over here and we you said what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: She's not planning this bigger, No man getting on my trips over that ocean without So it's gonna be some guarantees.
Speaker 2: We're getting window shopping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nothing bout you crazy?
Speaker 6: All right, thank you.
Speaker 10: More to more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 6: Hard morning show.
Speaker 10: All right, So, according to People magazine, listen to this story, guys, a California man who was staying at the Venetian Las Vegas says he found a scorpion hanging on his underwear after waking up to a feeling of somebody stabbing me in my private area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said.
Speaker 10: The scorpion was under the cover and it was very painful. According to the Mayo Clinic, scorpions are generally more active at night. They usually won't sting unless provoked or attacked. Most stings occur when they're accidentally grabbed or stepped on, or bruised against the or brushed against the body. Scorpion stings are painful, but rarely life threatening. The man did file a medical report, and the Venetian Las Vegas said that they did follow proper protocol for this incident.
Speaker 3: Now, what was that?
Speaker 8: You just?
Speaker 2: What is proper?
Speaker 6: Curte to pain? To think about it?
Speaker 2: Tough about I'm going straight out that window. Dam I woke up with a scorpion hanging over my fin hold. Oh no, we do nobody move. Nobody moves?
Speaker 8: Are you screamers?
Speaker 7: I got scorpious stinging all in the pond with my head because you gonna get off me.
Speaker 2: You're not hanging on my drawers.
Speaker 7: We don't gonna take this thing in a few more places, but we're not getting hit in the crotch.
Speaker 10: No mo oh, coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour? Would play around it? Would you rather right after this.
Speaker 6: You're listening.
Speaker 10: Morning show time now for a round of would you rather? Would you rather be eternally allergic to peanuts or eggs? Peanuts or eggs?
Speaker 2: Oh, peanuts, peanuts?
Speaker 10: Would you rather wake up in the middle of a good dream time or never be able to wake yourself up from a nightmare?
Speaker 2: Just in there, just stuck in there.
Speaker 7: Exactly.
Speaker 15: So yeah, me and me and me and haleye be walking down that aisle. Then I just wake up, I said, God, we were right there right and you need to wake up.
Speaker 10: Would you rather be able to speak to animals or speak a foreign language?
Speaker 2: Animals all over y'all so I can talk to the animals?
Speaker 15: What Adam giraffe running down the street all kind of stuff, boy, lions man.
Speaker 6: Steve, no foreign language. You travel a lot, you.
Speaker 7: Got to You've been aft and everything you gottak to be riding all you got, I go everywhere. I'll be sitting in the room home or what the hell? Nobody said?
Speaker 6: So you rather?
Speaker 13: So?
Speaker 6: They could be talking about you and you wouldn't even know.
Speaker 7: They've been talking about I don't give it. They talk about me on the internet. Hell, i'd be the right.
Speaker 2: English.
Speaker 6: Would you rather rewind.
Speaker 10: And correct your mistakes or fast forward to see the outcomes of your decisions?
Speaker 6: Interesting?
Speaker 10: Rewind and correct your mistakes or fast forward and see the outcomes of your decisions?
Speaker 6: Junior?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I go with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I fast forward the mistakes. I can't change that, I know, but you can?
Speaker 16: And this?
Speaker 6: Would you rather you can?
Speaker 15: Fat?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 6: You want to see the future?
Speaker 15: Okay, Yeah, my mistakes made me better. I'm fast for Wow, look at the growth of these two young men. Yes, it's so wonderful.
Speaker 13: Her.
Speaker 2: Come on, Steve, What about you though?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 7: No, I just good. If I can look into that future, I'll make some changes right now, right now. It ain't nothing I can do about the past. If if I could see, if I fixed the stuff I messed up in the past, yeah, I wouldn't have no kids.
Speaker 2: No kids no, oh gosh, you went that far all the way. What I mean is because you know I would have changed you know who I picked?
Speaker 7: Oh okay, but then it wouldn't have changed, all right, Hella, I was the one that was messed up.
Speaker 2: So what the hell?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 10: Thank you guys. That's today's rounded. Would you rather coming up at forty nine minutes after? It's our last break of the day and we'll close out the show with the one and only Steve Harvey right after this You're.
Speaker 6: Morning show. Here we are, guys, last break of the day on this Wednesday, on.
Speaker 1: This hump day Thursday.
Speaker 2: Thursday, Yeah, Thursday.
Speaker 6: And I said Wednesday. I was like, hmmm, is it Wednesday?
Speaker 2: No, ma'am?
Speaker 6: Oh good, This week is going by fast.
Speaker 12: It is, it is.
Speaker 15: We're about to start March maddness. Man, it's about to jump off. All the fellas excited about Mark Maddens.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't. I don't really know who who the pool for right now. I just look at the brackets. I make educated guesses.
Speaker 2: Have you ever done the bracket? Have you all got close to getting some of it?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah? One one year?
Speaker 7: One year, I just copied Barack Obama's president of Baracos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bracket, it did real well. He's into it. He loves comone basketball.
Speaker 6: Yeah I'm not, but I won.
Speaker 13: Pool.
Speaker 2: What office pool? You've been with us twenty some years? What offices you tell me?
Speaker 6: I've never I've worked with more people than just us.
Speaker 2: You have't been in no damn office, been no officer.
Speaker 6: Before this, we used to go to the office, guys, to offices.
Speaker 2: Win had no pool.
Speaker 6: If we don't know about the pool, you guys, I.
Speaker 2: Think you just sat down here and lied to about a foolish No.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not a liar. Are you saying I'm a liar? I'm not a liar before?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, you have you stop that.
Speaker 10: Yes, but that is not my I didn't say. I never I said I'm not a liar. That's not my character.
Speaker 3: And you know that.
Speaker 2: What's your what's your biggest lie, sir? My biggest life?
Speaker 7: Yeah it is stay out of this giving that no easy ass answer. I'm young, don't know how to stay out and nothing.
Speaker 2: I'm done.
Speaker 3: Shut up.
Speaker 10: I was sleep Sorry I missed your call. I was asleep, but I was really out.
Speaker 2: I ain't someone else for me.
Speaker 10: It was because I don't like to lie, and I'm not good at that. I'm not good at it at all.
Speaker 2: What was your biggest.
Speaker 7: Who?
Speaker 6: Oh see, what was your biggest lie? Have you told it?
Speaker 14: Yet?
Speaker 1: You got to do all that lies?
Speaker 6: Have you too much?
Speaker 3: Loud?
Speaker 8: Daily?
Speaker 2: I got shot in the Arizona comber in the hospital for seven day. That's why I couldn't call.
Speaker 6: For seven day Arizona. Why Arizona.
Speaker 2: I figured she was able to track that could check it.
Speaker 7: And this has before the internet, So this, this one was, this one held up pretty good for him.
Speaker 1: She believed you were shot and you were in a coma for seven day.
Speaker 7: Well what happened was when she doubled back on the store a while back, I got the state mixed up and I said, oh, kiss.
Speaker 2: A, well all you know, that was a pretty good one right there. Yeah you got something.
Speaker 6: Where were you for.
Speaker 2: Real over this old girl's house?
Speaker 3: Uh huh?
Speaker 7: When I was homeless, I told the girl of one term. She said, why don't you have a home? I said, they building it? You know I came back here yet, yeah, house like I couldn't move in yet.
Speaker 6: So that was a good one.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good. Well, had some outstanding.
Speaker 6: Yourself and their effortless.
Speaker 7: They just yes, yes, but know how to do it very smooth flavor for sweet junior. Any questions, Yeah.
Speaker 2: When you're lying, do you do you even understand what's happening? When you lie? You looking dead and as you like, as you liked.
Speaker 12: And.
Speaker 1: You think you could pass upon?
Speaker 7: What do you want them to look at? You gotta look and taking the polygraph before passed. I've taken and passed and lit at the polygraph.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no way, those things are so accurate.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, no no no, I'm telling you right now. That's why a lot of states don't allow polygraph as admissible in courtse because they have flaws in them. If you can, if you can maintain a level, if you can stay level while you're talking, don't let the emotion get in it, Okay, Like I give you an example.
Speaker 2: Ask me a question right now and watch.
Speaker 3: Me watch this way.
Speaker 6: What colored shirt do you have on?
Speaker 2: White?
Speaker 6: Because I see black clearly your shirt is black, Steve.
Speaker 2: It's white shirt. What's the sign? Well, you got bad headsets? You could have a bad that's all a part of it.
Speaker 1: Do you have a radio show? No you don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, before he didn't get under some pressure. I can put their hand on the Bible and set it right up there. That wasn't my Bible.
Speaker 1: Are you the host of family pew.
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 2: Not every day?
Speaker 6: What how old are you?
Speaker 2: Thirty six?
Speaker 6: We gotta go, li lie?
Speaker 2: Oh you gotta do is stay calm.
Speaker 6: Some people will kick us out.
Speaker 7: Hey, y'all, y'all have a great day. I could be lying about that, but I have a great day. Talk to God.
Speaker 2: He would absolutely love to hear from him. That's a fact.
Speaker 10: For all Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, void we're prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.