Speaker 1: More than three years after suffering a stroke, sixty seven year old legendary comedian Sindbad made a virtual appearance with his fellow castmates From a Different World at Atlanta University Center, which is the home to Clark Atlanta University, Morehouse College, and Spelman College. The stars from the show are on a ten city tour of historically black colleges and universities. On a video posted to his ig page, Sindbad expressed how cool it is to be able to participate in the tour and his surprise that the students even know who he is. Sindbad went on to thank everyone for their prayers. Take a listen.
Speaker 2: I thank all of y'all who've been fans and friends all these years of mine. Thank you so much. Expect to see more of me soon. And don't freak out if you turn around. I'm standing right behind.
Speaker 3: You, Sindbad. I can't believe you. Hear you can't believe it? You better believe it. What's happening?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, welcome back to the Yeah, we definitely know who you are. We're talking about all his uh celebrity friends and fans praying for him.
Speaker 4: Somehow, And that's your guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yea brother man Mark.
Speaker 1: Definitely while he was down and then.
Speaker 3: One of the fight.
Speaker 1: Never any profanity in his stand up, right, that was his.
Speaker 3: Yeah thing we do.
Speaker 1: He don't understand.
Speaker 3: I did that one time one.
Speaker 1: Time and what happened? How did it go? Ye?
Speaker 3: There? How did you reason I did it? Because? Huh, how did you feel going in a slip?
Speaker 4: And I didn't think I was gonna slip. I ain't see nowhere in hell I was gonna make I was prettying so hard God, I said, I slipped a couple of times, you know, I called myself.
Speaker 1: Look at God. Yep. Welcome Back, Sinback and other entertainment news. Amazon founder Jeff Bezos had surpassed Elon Musk to once again become the world richest person. Bezos has a two hundred billion dollar fortune that is billion with the bee.
Speaker 3: He's not the world's richess.
Speaker 1: Oh well who is?
Speaker 3: You have to understand that's a tax system in the United States that's not in other place. Okay, who's the richest recorded person?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? The world not even close, not even close. Two hundred billion billion.
Speaker 3: Okay when you talk about in the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the worldwhile no man Amazon's pretty big though. I'm just saying all right an open elon. Musk has lost thirty one billion dollars so far this year, as Tesla's stock price has defined about twenty eight percent. After Bezos and Musk, the next richest person in the world is Bernard Arnauld, owner of luxury goods company LVMH, who has met His network is one hundred and ninety seven billion. The top five richest persons ranking is rounded out by Mark Zuckerberg, who has one hundred and seventy nine billion dollar at worth, and Bill Gates, who has a one hundred and fifty dollars one hundred and fifty billion dollar network. He probably would have doory Bill Gate.
Speaker 3: Okay, all you gotta do is give me one billion. You can read about me. What do you about?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you right now, if I get one billion dollars, it's gonna look like I got way more.
Speaker 3: And all of them they don't know how to show you could show. They don't know how to show that the spectic beginn what well, you.
Speaker 4: Know, it's not that they're not into it, because you know, but a lot of look, man, you can't have money and ain't ain't ain't got no swag.
Speaker 3: Now, money don't get you swag.
Speaker 1: True, you either have it or you don't.
Speaker 3: I know some people weighing this money than me got swag. Okay, give them some money. It's over because they be working with the bit they got sweat you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you give somebody some money with some swag you can see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's your story too, That is your.
Speaker 3: Story walking around the damn T shirts all this stuff. Man, what.
Speaker 1: All of this?
Speaker 3: Some damn jeans and sneakers?
Speaker 1: What well?
Speaker 3: What about Eli Musk?
Speaker 1: He lost thirty one billion billion?
Speaker 3: Doesn't look like he blinked an eye. It's still going.
Speaker 4: That have had a average white person standing on the bridge and looking down at.
Speaker 3: The water, Yeah anyone, because man.
Speaker 4: You saw black money. Man, them peoples going they lost money there. Yeah, suicide and all that. This man, I lost everything I had twice. They ain't thought about killing.
Speaker 1: Myself because if you got it once or twice, you can get it again.
Speaker 3: Well what I'm what I'm dying for?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: See the problem with rich people is the average rich person hasn't inherited the money that got them to.
Speaker 3: The door there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've never done without, so they see you.
Speaker 3: Done had without you know the way back? Hello, if you take day money, they don't know the way.
Speaker 1: Back, all right, So it's coming up in twenty minutes after the hour. Trump supporters target black voters with fake AI images. We'll talk about it right after this. Oh you're listening Morning show