Speaker 1: All right, it is time for sports talk with Tommy and for Junior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I got it. I mean, you know, I don't know. I don't know as much sports until you know. But I'm gonna ask my uncle. You know a thing or two. Marge Madden is getting ready to start. We jump off with what how many teams are? I think it's sixty four? Sixty four? Okay?
Speaker 3: So tell me how this bracket thing?
Speaker 2: Where do you only get money if you can you only win money if you just if you get all of it?
Speaker 3: Right? Can I?
Speaker 4: Do you get all of them? You're gonna make them. You're gonna make a lot of money. Very very rarely do they do that. You go draft kings, they got big pools and stuff. You get a they got a million dollar prize to anybody get all of them?
Speaker 3: Right? So how much you gotta put up though? Whatever you want?
Speaker 5: Don't I don't get in public pools. I just do hood gambling.
Speaker 3: Yeah I don't. I don't like.
Speaker 4: Right, I like I like hood gambling. I like private bening with people. I can call it talk trash.
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 5: So you like the one that the paper with the squalls on it? You on that? Yea I want that one right there that one of my boys made up. Okay, so let me ask you all this about march Man, this timming.
Speaker 2: So you got Sweet sixteen, the Elite eight four.
Speaker 1: So what's the goal to bet the or to pick the correct?
Speaker 2: The goal is to pick every single game correct.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of games.
Speaker 5: That's the spiritual No very rarely does that ever happened? Now you can win it.
Speaker 4: It's easy, much easier to say I'm gonna pick the national champion, but to pick every game in that bracket. Cretness gonna be harved, upsets a C C school something like. Ain't nobody see that coming?
Speaker 3: Something gonna happen.
Speaker 1: So the underdogs, the Cinderella teams and all that can.
Speaker 4: Gonna do something this year. Crazy, all the Mary Mint gonna do something. Crazynazaga gonna be all the way up there till they get their ass whoop as usual.
Speaker 5: Googa did we ever figure that out?
Speaker 3: I have no idea. I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Like Kansas man, I was watching the Kansas game the other.
Speaker 5: Night, Big slow white kids be playing. I'm talking about just galloping down the damn flow and then you know, now you ain't gonna see his ass on Sunday, though. You can be at your college star and we see the pros. That's so crazy to me. All to come out of Perdue and go to the pros. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: People that have done it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, big kids schools, they don't seen a lot of a lot of cats to the pros. There's a lot of them, but not you know, you gotta go, you gotta go where they balling it.
Speaker 1: Just.
Speaker 3: Balling this year. You're a good college.
Speaker 4: College is just too many colleges and a lot of catches playing college ball.
Speaker 5: The ninety eight.
Speaker 4: Percent of them will never see the pros.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you guys. Coming up at the top of the hour, we will have more of the Steve Harvey Morton Show right after this. You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.