Speaker 1: A pilot recently left the cockpit on a flight to Thailand to deliver a passenger in labor's baby. The co pilot took over the flying of the plane. We also have a staff member on the show who was out because his wife is about to give birth to their first child. So here's a question. If you were like stuck on an elevator, if you were on a flight, do you think you would be able to deliver a baby?
Speaker 2: Well, if I'm on an elevator, you know them panels in the top of the elevator going.
Speaker 3: Up through the top, and just get out. I just sit on top. I'm not going to be in here.
Speaker 1: Hey, push, push.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna nothing to you know, I'm not going to try to help you.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't be.
Speaker 3: Coming, baby coming. I'm gonna get up there.
Speaker 1: See, I don't believe that for one second.
Speaker 2: I do not.
Speaker 4: I don't believe that.
Speaker 1: I know you well, I don't.
Speaker 2: Believe that sorright, Well, I stand now. But what I do, I'm gonna pressed. I'm gonna press that red button. I'm gonna open that door, the little dough, the little switch, and pull that fire switch. Okay, I'm gonna take my suit jacket off and put it behind her head so she would have.
Speaker 3: A little cushion in that corn. Yes, then you know I'm gonna like, I'm gonna put you.
Speaker 4: Into something up under her.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, you're gonna have to put something, but the baby coming.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm not. I'm me personally. I can't touch her bottom.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 1: You can't do what you can do with that.
Speaker 3: I don't give that one.
Speaker 2: This is clinical, y'all ain't been sued before. No, you finna have this thing on this carpet, whatever you need. And I'm the other corner as far away as I.
Speaker 3: Can in the elevator.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna be in the other corner. It's nothing I can do if.
Speaker 4: You take your pants off and put them under her. You got your jacket on the head, Could you take your pants off and put that under her body.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting there and this elevator when your dough open your short and I ain't got no damn pants.
Speaker 4: But really, she.
Speaker 3: Doesn't need anything. Do you want to go to.
Speaker 4: If you're gonna help that?
Speaker 1: Unbelieve that you could do what any other man or person would do. You can help her.
Speaker 4: But we don't know how to deliver a baby though we really?
Speaker 1: Who does? We don't either.
Speaker 4: All I've heard of.
Speaker 3: What would you do down there?
Speaker 1: And telling the push?
Speaker 4: Yeah that you gotta Yeah.
Speaker 3: You got nothing? Why I don't even know what I'm looking for?
Speaker 4: You got?
Speaker 2: You don't give instructions and you don't know what's happening.
Speaker 1: You guess it.
Speaker 2: You gotta look down there.
Speaker 4: This ain't what we do you, This ain't what we what we do either, but both had baby.
Speaker 1: Yes, if we were in an elevator, you wouldn't help us.
Speaker 4: Is that what you're to you? I'm gonna talk to you, but I'm not. I can't get.
Speaker 1: Breathe push Can you say that?
Speaker 4: Can you do that? Well? You know we gotta take.
Speaker 1: What Tommy?
Speaker 4: If you know you're supposed to do that? Well, I got to tell you. You know this one over here?
Speaker 2: Quick breathing, You tell me to breathe. Some of just gotta be automatic. Breathe, I breathing. Push and I'm not gonna say push either. Wait till this damn don't open you push nothing in the flowing here while I'm in.
Speaker 1: Would you get on your cell phone and call a doctor or nine one one, maybe they can talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you are so ridiculous. You're man, I'm trying to you. Don't you don't, can't. This baby started coming at wrong time, not the one, all right?
Speaker 1: Coming up next the nephew and today's prank phone call right after this, you're listening Hard Morning Show