Speaker 1: It was a State of the Union, technically a speech by a yelling, screaming, angry old man who was telling you, basically, get off my lawn. Joe Biden didn't give a traditional State of the Union. No, he gave a political campaign speech, obsessively yelling, talking very fast. People asking online what drugs did they put the president on to get him this way? He was yelling and angry. But then about twenty five thirty minutes in it started to taper off a little bit. Towards the end of the speech, he was just a yelling man. He wasn't talking near as fast as he was at the beginning of the speech. Now, what did he not mention during the State of the Union. The President did not mention the US service members killed in Afghanistan. He did not mention the US service members killed by Iran backed proxies in the Middle East. He did not mention gas prices. He did not mention North Korea or Cuba or school choice. He did not mention the classified document scandal. He did not mention his family's corruption. He did not mention fossil fuels. He did not mention anything about deporting I legal immigrants who have come into this country, or warning of legal immigrants to not come to America.
Speaker 2: He did not mention the border wall.
Speaker 1: He did not mention the attacks on pregnancy centers in America that have been on a major uptick. And he did not mention anything negative about China fetnyl or China's human rights abuses. But first, let me tell you about my friends at Patriot Mobile. For ten years now, Patriot Mobile has been America's only Christian conservative wireless provider.
Speaker 2: Why would you care about that?
Speaker 1: Because Big Mobile is giving big donations right now to hard core leftist causes organizations candidates.
Speaker 2: Those include Planned Parenthood.
Speaker 1: If you're like me and you're tired of giving your money to cooperate that are literally fighting against your family values, then switch to Patriot Mobile. When I look down at my cell phone on the top left, it says Patriot and I know, with every text and with every phone call, I'm standing with a company that protects my values but also gives back to what I believe in. When you switch to Patriot Mobile, you're sending a message that you support free speech, You're supporting religious freedom, You're supporting and advocating and donating to protect the sanctity of life in this country because five percent of your bill every month goes back to conservative causes that you help choose to support. We're talking about causes like protecting our Second Amendment rights, for supporting our military, our veterans, our wounded warriors, and our first responder heroes, just to name a few. Is switching easy, you better believe it. You can keep your same cell phone number you have right now, keep your same cell phone, or upgrade to a new one.
Speaker 2: Plus.
Speaker 1: Patriot Mobile also is going to give you free activation right now when you use the promo code Ben. All you got to do is call them nine Patriot. That's nine seven to two Patriot, nine to seven two Patriot. Get rid of that woke phone company you have right now and switch to Patriot Mobile. Patriotmobile dot com slash ferguson. That's Patriot Mobile dot com slash ferguson or ninety seven to two Patriot.
Speaker 2: Now, that is what the President left out last night.
Speaker 1: So what did the President actually say, Well, it was more like a State of the Union for Ukraine. That's what it seemed to be last night as he opened the State of the Union talking about a foreign country and demands for money. That's right, he wanted the money to come in. He also said some other things that were very weird. For example, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Get in trouble for saying that. But if you want to get an air Force wanting and fly to Toronto, Berlin, Moscow, I mean, excuse me, and well even Moscow probably.
Speaker 1: No one knows what he's talking about there, getting on air Force one. Maybe you want to go to Moscow, Like, maybe that's what you want to do. And you want to know what the networks had to say about the president. The networks weren't that impressed either, some of them saying it was a quote good campaign speech, but that's about it. Fox News Channel Sean Hannity coming out fact checking the President as he did try to sell the American people that last night the economy is strong.
Speaker 2: We all know it's not, so what are the facts behind it? Take a listen.
Speaker 4: Let's start with his lives on the economy.
Speaker 2: Take a look.
Speaker 3: I heard the economy is on the brink. No, our economy is literally the envy of the world. Fifteen million new jobs in just three years, a record, a record way.
Speaker 2: He just keep going up. Inflation keeps coming down.
Speaker 3: Inflation has dropped from nine percent to three percent, the lowest in the world and tending lower.
Speaker 2: The when he is we saw all right, here is the truth. Here of the facts.
Speaker 4: Since Biden took office, cumulative prices have risen over seventeen percent. Real hourly wages have only risen thirteen percent. Sixty percent of our fellow Americans, Sadly, they are living paycheck to paycheck. Now, costs across the board, they are surgery groceries are eating up more of the American people's paychecks, and they have in over thirty years. In fact, according to a recent study, Americans now need to make eleven four hundred dollars more to afford the same quality of life that they did in twenty twenty one. And his claims about job creation another lie. In reality, almost ten million of those jobs are just well backfield jobs or temporary jobs that were lost during the pandemic. And as we know now, many of those other jobs were part time jobs going to many farm born workers that he's led it into this country unvetted, illegally.
Speaker 1: Now the question is with the rest of the media fact check a yelling, screaming, ranting president last night now, the man who was yelling at you last night, he was not arrested, by the way, I want to make that clear, for yelling and ranting. There was one person that was arrested at the State of the Union last night.
Speaker 2: It was a gold Star father.
Speaker 1: The father of a marine killed in twenty twenty one bombing at the Kabl airport in Afghanistan was arrested at the State of the Union. The father of a US arene who was killed in Afghanistan in twenty twenty one as America pulled out of the country. He was arrested by US Capitol Police officers for a quote disrupting the State of the Union address. Authorities confirmed this is how the Deep State deals with people like this. Police identified the man as a fifty one year old Stephen Nikoui. Nikui's son Kareem, was killed when a suicide bomb went off outside the airport gates in Kabul, according to a news release by Florida Representative Brian Matt's office, providing earlier in the day Thursday that he would be the guest of honor. He had been a guest of of Matt's at the presence State of the Union address and he was arrested for yelling. You may not have been able to hear what he was saying, but you certainly knew he was yelling at the president.
Speaker 3: All Americans deserve the freedom to be safe. And America is safeer today that when I took office. Year before I took office, murderation up thirty percent. Thirty percent, they went up, the biggest increase in history. It was then through my American Rescue Plan, which every American voted against.
Speaker 2: I mad had.
Speaker 1: That moment last night. He was yelling something with the words not for Marines is what I think he was saying last night. He walked out, by the way, They did not have to drag him out.
Speaker 2: I want to make that clear.
Speaker 1: He yelled his comments saying it's not safe, I think for Marines, as the President claimed, America safer. And what happened when he got outside of that the chamber after he walked out on his own, they arrested him. If that isn't emblematic of this and Biden administration, they will arrest anyone. They will arrest anyone, including Joe, including Donald J. Trump, if you say or do anything they don't like. CNN, by the way, their response. After the President was done, still on the floor of the House shaking members' hands. This is what one of their commentators said about the speech. He seemed like Walkski, you talking about this there, he said, like Walkawowski and Grandtorino screaming the kids get off my lawn like an old guy screaming again.
Speaker 5: And I guess is that when he got into the heart of his agenda, the things that you ridicule about, the pause of food and you know, price gouging and so on. I bet you that scored with a lot of people. I think that the populist economic agenda is a powerful, powerful thing for him.
Speaker 2: Look, there are parts of it.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure that the attacks all landed exactly. They may have landed well in that room, for sure, and they landed well with base voters for sure. I'm not sure were those swing voters that they landed as well, but I.
Speaker 1: Do that's David Axod the second voice you heard that, the former Obama senior advisor saying, I'm not sure it landed with those middle of America voters, those swing voters. Now, the question then is why did the president come out yelling and screaming like an old guy screaming to kids get off my lawn. I'll tell you why I think this speech was not a traditional State of the Union speech. I think Joe Biden in the White House needed to rally the hardcore extreme base of the Democratic Party that is trying to get rid of him. That's what this is. They're trying to get rid of him. They want another candidate. And so what he wanted to do is he wanted to make sure that he walked out there and when he left that chamber there was no doubt that he is going to be the nominee and you're not going to get rid of him.
Speaker 2: This was not a State of the Union speech.
Speaker 1: This is a speech obsessed with the state of Ukraine, the state of other countries ahead of the United States of America. But it was a partisan, yelling, ranting speech to let the Democratic Party know I am your nominee. You better get behind me and stop talking. Okay, stop talking about anybody else possibly being the nominee. I'm the guy. Leave it alone. You're not going to replace me with Gavin Newsom. Joe Biden clearly had one goal and the White House had one goal, and that was we're going to rally our base. We know the polls say that many think that the president's too old. That was another problem going into the night. They needed to get him jacked up on Biden juice and get him angry and you guess, yelling and look young and vigorous.
Speaker 2: And it was very different Joe Biden last night.
Speaker 1: Even I mean I was laughing because people were commenting online about how he was hardly ever blinking. Did an't of you guys notice that early on the speech he would talk forever and then he would blink, and then he would talk forever and then he would blink.
Speaker 2: It was not a normal like blinking cycle. But he got there.
Speaker 1: He got there late to the City Union. He then was like so jacked up and ready to go. He forgot to allow the Speaker of the House, Mike Johnson, to introduce him, which is what the protocol was.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: Of course, if can you imagine if Donald Trump would have ever walked up there and not allowed Nancy Pelosi, for example, to introduce, they would have lost their minds. They would have talked about how disrespectful it was. They would have talked about how terrible it was. They would have talked about how it was just a breach of tradition and protocol. That would have been their response. But I think he was just so fired up on whatever it was they do to this guy to get him ready to go out there. And he was like, I gotta save my campaign. I gotta fire up Democrats. I gotta let them know I'm young and vigorous. I gotta let them know I'm gonna yell at him about everything, and I'm in control.
Speaker 2: He was also talking incredibly fast.
Speaker 1: But when you talk about the state of the Union, the president talked about a foreign country before he talked about America.
Speaker 2: He waited forty minutes to even mention illegal immigration.
Speaker 1: He said he knew her name of a young girl that was killed in Georgia, and then he got her name wrong. I mean, can you imagine if that would have happened and Donald Trump would have been the pre Can you imagine?
Speaker 2: I mean, Joe Biden said, Lincoln Riley. You want to know who Lincoln Riley is.
Speaker 1: Lincoln Riley is the head football coach at USC. Lincoln Riley was murdered because of the policies of the Biden administration by an illegal immigrant that had already been caught committing crimes that shouldn't have been in America.
Speaker 2: He still hasn't said her name. Lincoln Riley is a football coach.
Speaker 1: Dude. Can you imagine if that mistake would have been made by Donald Trump what the media would have done.
Speaker 2: But his job last night was not to address the nation.
Speaker 1: His job last night was to look young enough, or angry enough, or or or focus enough to continue to be president for the radical Marxist socialist communists on the left. CNN even said this on air, allowed this to be said on air after the State of the Union.
Speaker 2: Listen, he talked.
Speaker 6: About snickers and snack chips before he ever got to the border. He was obsessed with his political rival more than he was obsessed with the condition of the American people.
Speaker 2: It was so weird.
Speaker 6: This guy lectures us all on unity, the soul of the nation, and he gives the most partisan convention speech in place of a State of a Union that I've ever heard. It's the literal opposite of unity. It's so partisan. He's obsessed with taunting Republicans. It's not statesman life. Can let me say one more thing on Israel? A little too much. Got to hear both sides on Israel and Hamas. For me, no, you don't have to hear both sides. Israel's our ally, Hamas is the enemy. He lied about our ally and implied that they are not delivering humanitarian eight. They are delivering humanitarian I do not like every week this administration is going back on our commitment to Israel, and it was in this speech.
Speaker 2: And it's gonna get worse.
Speaker 1: By the way, if you want to know why Joe Biden went back on Israel, you want to know why he talked about both sides.
Speaker 2: A great point that was brought up there.
Speaker 1: It is because the radical left hates Israel. They support Hamas, the terrorists organization, and they support the Palestinians who support Hamas.
Speaker 2: That's what this boils down to.
Speaker 1: And it's been a sticking point for the president with young voters, and they're looking at that sticking point and they're understanding that this is a major, not a minor, but a major sticking point for young voters who were standing there.
Speaker 2: Last night.
Speaker 1: There was a large protest in DC by pro Palestinian individuals right those out there supporting the terrorists, and I'm sure the president saw them. For all the way from the White House, all the way down Pennsylvania Avenue, all the way to the Capitol. And I don't know if maybe that changed his mind in that moment and the way he was going to talk about Israel, but it could have easily had influence over the President of the United States of America. But it was also clear that speech that the speech writers knew. The speech writers understood that the President of United States of America, at least publicly for that big moment, needed to cast doubt about his support for Israel and needed to show that he was listening to the radical left who supports a terrorist organization in Hamas.
Speaker 2: That was very clear. This was not a state of the Union.
Speaker 1: This was a partisan announcement by the President of United States of America to the radical left.
Speaker 2: I'm still your guy.
Speaker 1: Hang on with me through November so we can beat Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: He was, by the way, obsessed with his opponent.
Speaker 1: It was one thing if you mentioned Trump once or twice, right I I that would be a normal number, even three times. His entire speech was a campaign speech against Donald Trump and against Trump supporters. And I just don't think yelling at the American people the way that he yelled at the American people, is going to bring.
Speaker 2: People over to your way of thinking.
Speaker 1: I don't think the American people like being yelled at for an hour straight by their president. I don't think the American people like being yelled at by their president the way that he was yelling at them about you better give me money on the issues that I demand. For example, the speech was really the State of the Union for Ukraine, not America.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, that's what this was.
Speaker 1: John King at CNN saying this about the president's speech.
Speaker 2: Listen carefully.
Speaker 7: This is the thirty sixth of these for me, State of the Union for presidential addresses at the beginning, first one being nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 8: Never heard one so political, never heard one that is such a campaign speech.
Speaker 1: It never heard one so political, never heard one that's a campaign speech. That is the CNN Chief National correspondent John King.
Speaker 2: This is the thirty six of these for me.
Speaker 1: Never heard one so political, never heard one that is such a campaign speech.
Speaker 2: That was our initial reaction.
Speaker 1: And if whatever the Biden juice says, they get him on. At the end, Biden said I'm going that way. As he was trying to leave the House chamber. His handler said, yep, you're going this You're going this way right here. This is the president that they got jacked up for a speech and then was coming back down to reality real fast. I'm going that way, yes, sir, Yep, You're going right that way, right over there, Jake Tapper CNNA, and I play you these guys because I want you to know what they thought of it, because this is who he was trying to land the speech with.
Speaker 2: He wasn't trying to get my vote.
Speaker 1: He was trying to shore up the base CNN hardcore political hacks. Jake Tapper, extreme leftist. This is what he said.
Speaker 7: His presentation, his enunciation, of course, is not as clear as it once was a decade or two ago. His mind did seem fairly sharp. He had lived a response to a pretty harsh moment as some heckling about the tragic murder of GUGA student Lincoln Riley. He got her name wrong, he called her Lincoln Riley, but as a general note, he condemned her.
Speaker 2: Murder, which was something that people were talking about.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're even trying to like they're carrying water up a mountain. His presentation, his enthusiasm his annunciation, of course, is not as clear as it once was.
Speaker 2: That's you, that's I mean, that's that is like a hardcore.
Speaker 1: For for the left, indictment of just how bad this man's presence he is.
Speaker 2: And then he says, well, he tried to.
Speaker 1: Have this moment with with with Lincolnriley, but he said Lincoln Riley, so he got her name wrong.
Speaker 2: But at least he tried.
Speaker 1: That's how low the bar has been set by the Democrats in Washington.
Speaker 2: As a speech ends like that's all they can do to try to hold him up.
Speaker 1: I want to go back to something else that I mentioned earlier, and that was that gold star father.
Speaker 2: Real quick, that gold star dad that was arrested.
Speaker 1: You think the President of the United States of America would say something like, hey, don't arrest that guy. Don't do that to dad who lost his son on the tarmac in Afghanistan. That gold Star Dad is a guy that was there and heard the President say that America is safer, that Americans are safer. It's not true. That's a lie. Certainly not our men and women in uniform. Take a listen to this from Fox News Channel this morning.
Speaker 3: Office murderation up thirty percent, thirty percent, they went up, the biggest increase in history.
Speaker 1: He got arrested for saying, remember Abby Gate, that's where his son was killed, and then yelling United States Marines.
Speaker 2: That's all he said, the United States Marines twice. You heard it, that's it. Listen to this. So what was going on there?
Speaker 8: Well, it was a gold star dad yelling remember Abby Gate before being arrested at President Biden State of the Union.
Speaker 2: Address last night. His son was slain.
Speaker 8: Lance Corporal McCoy was one of the thirteen NIKOI, I should say, one of the thirteen US soldiers killed during the disastrous exit from Afghanistan at twenty twenty one. And I happened to know the President hasn't even sat down for a briefing about what went wrong here to react to his Foxing Friends Weekend co host Pete Hegseth. So, there's a lot of things to talk about in the sixty six minute address, but we thought you'd want to talk about that.
Speaker 2: Do you understand the frustration? I'm sure, Pete, oh, no doubt.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 9: I was watching like everybody else. I couldn't quite tell what he was saying. At first, I heard Marines. But then when you play it back, yes, absolutely, Abby Gate US Marines. This is a dad who when he hears Joe Biden say, and he said it. This came shortly after this Joe said, the world's safer off, the world's better off. You know, America's safer since I took office. And this dad's sitting in the in the balcony said what the Taliban's in charge. Ukraine has been invaded. You know, A ron's closer to a bomb China's movie. I mean, there's nothing about the world we live in right now that's safer or more stable. And his son was killed and effectively ignored by the Biden administration for political reasons. So I can't imagine being in that balcony. And you know, he was taken out because of the rules of the House. But he's speaking for a lot of Americans that say, we're not going to forget that. We know what you've You've brought on the world, Joe, and it's not making us.
Speaker 2: Safer, right, And he gets arrested.
Speaker 1: I think that's the part that makes me the most angry, is the fact that they arrested him. They arrested a gold star father because he stood up to a president who said Americans are safer, and he's like, my son is dead, and all he said was Abby Gate and then he said United States Marines twice and that gets you arrested in Biden's America.
Speaker 2: Nancy Pelosi.
Speaker 1: Also criticizing the President of the United States of America last night. Why because he said that Americans are being killed by illegals. Nancy Pelosi was angry over that, saying the President should have said undocumented, referring.
Speaker 2: To the Lincoln Riley story.
Speaker 1: Now Lincoln Riley, who was a football coach at USC No, no, no, this is what Nancy Pelosi's takeaway was last night. How dare the president refer to illegal immigrants as what is illegal immigrants? They're supposed to be referred to as undocumented.
Speaker 10: Making wealthy people pay their FairShare? Matta Speaker.
Speaker 11: One of the clearly ad lived moments was during the section about immigration. And I'm sure you saw the buttons that your colle across the aisle had and he had one of those buttons. We believe it was given to him by Marjorie Taylor Green and when she said something to him during his speech, he responded, I think we have that.
Speaker 10: Let's listen to it. I didn't see any Republican books.
Speaker 3: Lincoln Riley an innocent young woman who was killed by an illegal that's right, But how many of the thousands of people being killed by legal So her parents, I say, my heart goes out to you, having lost children myself, I understand now I should.
Speaker 10: Have said undocumented. But it's not a big thing. Okay, Well, what's the big thing about?
Speaker 2: Actually, what's the big thing about? Did you hear that? But it's not a big thing.
Speaker 1: You have a a woman who was killed by an I legal immigrant, and then you're saying what he should have says undocumented, referring to Lakeland Riley's story.
Speaker 2: Then she says, Okay, what's the big deal.
Speaker 1: She's irritated, she's irritated, she's even having to talk talk about a girl that was murdered by an illegal immigrant that shouldn't have been this country, that have been caught by law enforcement in this country doing other illegal things and should have never been here. And then she comes out and says, Pelosi, well, usually we usually say undocumented.
Speaker 2: He said illegal.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's a big deal, Okay, Pelosi, I don't think it's a big deal. Dana Bashton comes back and says this like you're at a touchwoman and she's trying to save her on CNN.
Speaker 11: Listen, I wasn't even gonna ask about that. I was just going to ask more about the moment. But you do think that he should have said undocumented.
Speaker 10: That wasn't gonna be my question.
Speaker 12: Well, we usually say undocumented, he said illegal. I don't think it's a big deal. Okay, I don't think it's a big deal, but more broadly, plus, I think his focus was on the sympathy for the family. Yeah, it was a terrible tragedy.
Speaker 11: That was going to be this sort of the basis of my question about it, which is, as you well know, maybe you didn't know about the buttons. There's been a lot of talk, a lot of news about this this young woman who was a student at University of Georgia and she died, and apparently it was an undocumented immigrant. And the fact that he was ready with that, with the button, with the response, what do you make of that when it comes to not just the substance but also.
Speaker 12: The performance, Well, I think that it was that's spontaneous. See, I don't know about the buttons, and you're telling me that they had buttons.
Speaker 10: I didn't see it. I didn't do too much.
Speaker 12: Schmoozing with the Republicans before usually we do, and we had some conversations, but none of the ones that came over to converse with us had those buttons on.
Speaker 10: So I didn't see the buttons. So we want to make that right.
Speaker 1: By the way, there's video of her talking to Republicans that have the buttons.
Speaker 2: I do believe that she's I don't know, wind up here right.
Speaker 1: Maybe she's been, you know, had a little pregame drinking over there on the Democratic side before they came in. But I mean for her to say I didn't see the buttons, I mean, notice how little.
Speaker 2: She cares about what actually happened.
Speaker 1: The only thing she heard was he said illegal instead of undocumented, and she wants to clear that up for the Democratic Party. She didn't give a crap about anyone who dies the hands of an illegal immigrant. She just cares about you saying undocumented. And then she's like, I didn't see the buttons. The buttons were everywhere. It was everywhere. For her to say she didn't see it, By the way, if you've ever been on the four of the house, it's not very big. If you've ever been in the hallways going in the four of the house, the chambers right outside, it's not very big.
Speaker 2: There's no way she didn't see these buttons.
Speaker 10: She's a liar thing of the button.
Speaker 12: The President, I think handled it very well, and I think I think he handled it very is a terrible situation that anybody losing a child or a family member, it's a terrible situation.
Speaker 10: But I think he handled it well.
Speaker 2: And I'm serious.
Speaker 1: I'm wondering, like how many glass of wine she was served before she got to say the union.
Speaker 11: Well, know that one of the questions that people were looking at. They were wanting to see how he performed when it comes to his age.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 11: Do you think he put it to at least for a short time, Well.
Speaker 1: I thought he's I mean, I love how they let her off the hook there. She didn't talk about the substance. She didn't talk about the president getting her name wrong. She criticized the President for not saying undocumented instead of legal. That's the only takeaway here and the question that everyone should ask themselves after I play these clips for you is, do you think that they really care about you? Do you honestly think they give a rats rear end about you? They don't care if you're killed, they don't care if your family members are murdered. They don't care if your son is killed in Afghanistan. They'll arrest you if you speak out, which is what happened that gold Star father last night. The President of the United States of America never even got a briefing about what went wrong at the Gates, and probably the reason why is they wanted to protect him. They wanted to protect him from him ever being asked a question about the briefing like hey, how bad did you guys screw this up?
Speaker 2: We heard you were briefed on it.
Speaker 1: They probably said, whatever you do, don't brief Joe Biden about what happened at the Gates and atby Gate. Don't don't whatever you do, don't brief him because ignorance will be bliss if he's ever asked about it. Let's not tell him what went wrong because if we do, then we're going then it could open him up politically. So if you want to know what to say of the union is actually like now, I don't think the President knows.
Speaker 2: I don't think he cares.
Speaker 1: What I do know is medium income now is thirty nine, four hundred and eleven. Medium home prices on that salary are four hundred and eighteen thousand, eight hundred and seventy eight dollars. In this country, an average new car is now over fifty thousand dollars. The number of Americans living in poverty forty three million, homeless, six hundred and twelve thousand. US drug deaths one hundred and twenty one thousand. The number one killer in this country right now is fetanyl coming across the southern border.
Speaker 2: The President talk about that.
Speaker 1: Hell no, because this speech was not about you, Okay, This speech.
Speaker 2: Was not about you.
Speaker 1: This speech was a partisan speech, a speech that was to divide the country, and a speech that was about a president that was holding on saying.
Speaker 2: I just need you for a few more months.
Speaker 1: That's what I need. I just need you till November. I am your guy.
Speaker 2: I'll come out, I will yell at you, I will.
Speaker 1: Scream at you, I will do everything I have to do to let you know I'm still here. And that's what he did. That's the whole ballgame. That is the whole ballgame. Remember this going into the election, make sure, by the way, that you share this podcast with your family and friends. Hit that little forward arrow and text it or put it on social media while the media does everything you can to try to shut you down, silence us, and make sure no one knows what's really happening. Also, hit that auto download or subscribe button so you get this podcast each and.
Speaker 2: Every day for free. And I'll see you back here tomorrow.