Speaker 1: Dude, guys, this is history. What you've done with you guys should throw a platform that influenced this morning show. Bass dj Inji every playing by record. I made it just hilarious.
Speaker 2: I'm like God, I didn't keep out of breath clubs.
Speaker 1: Made you think the liking of controversial questions would take his part?
Speaker 3: I like thanks breakfast club, good morning.
Speaker 1: Usc yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 3: Yo just hilarious.
Speaker 1: Good morning Charlamagne de cat Peace up playing in his Friday.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it's International Women's date.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, Friday March eighth, So happy International Women's Day.
Speaker 3: J just hilariols.
Speaker 2: Yes, do y'all see I meet my grand entrance because it is International Women's Day.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's why you look very nice today. You look nice every day.
Speaker 2: I was ray saved. Don't play with me, don't play.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you, you look very nice today. Thank you. I got your breakfast coming too. Oh my god, what all the women uh that work here at the breakfast club? Breakfast?
Speaker 2: Oh that is nice.
Speaker 1: That I don't like my food choice? Okay, is it a taco. No, No, I kept it.
Speaker 2: Simple because nine times out of ten he never ate from these places. Love giving people food that he never tried, never, And it's like, what, why do you do that?
Speaker 4: How about food that you didn't asked for? Like you've been saying tacos all week. All week, I've been trying to get your tacos. Well, clearly been trying, but we know that you can't get tacos this early in the morning. But I got something really simple, something very tried and true, something that never has let.
Speaker 1: Us down, just like the women at All Life Chick fil.
Speaker 5: A, why.
Speaker 2: Very much? That is crazy.
Speaker 1: Biscuits You like biscuits?
Speaker 6: Biscuits?
Speaker 1: What you had a biscuit yesterday?
Speaker 2: Yeah, from McDonald's.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, you like biscuits.
Speaker 2: No, why wouldn't you ask?
Speaker 1: He doesn't listen. I'm gonna try.
Speaker 2: Trying to get lunch. Ain't no pancakes, Ain't no.
Speaker 1: Chicken, biscuits with the eggs, the cheese. No, you ain't got no big back, so you want to appreciate it the big back employees International Women's Day. We're not talking big backs this morning. Man's roll with you. Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm gonna try to get your taco again. Yesterday only Taco Bell was open. But it's Friday, so maybe they'll open up a little.
Speaker 1: Earth Why they're gonna be open on Friday, because they're talking open all week the food truck or something. We're gonna try to get a taco. It's six o'clock in the morning to seven. Women like for men to be thoughtful. You should have thought about this yesterday, you know, the.
Speaker 2: Woman not to take the easy way out and get Chick Filate breakfast like your damn kids here.
Speaker 1: Jesus, oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: All right, it's all about our women this morning. So we're gonna be uh, nothing but women's songs, right to all the men's songs.
Speaker 1: Nothing but women's songs. We're gonna let just pick some of them. Drake Drakes shut up? Why not go that way? I'm saying, Drake is very tapped in.
Speaker 2: Come on now, I don't need nobody.
Speaker 4: Please listen, Red, youre go enjoy the chip a. Okay, look, this is men International Women's there. Why you're asking a medical mask? She said, you bought it for the women, but you want to ask the men. You know what I don't know what they identify ask let me stop, let's get back into it.
Speaker 1: That is true. I don't know what red identify you ass or lose. Oh come on now, now we're talking. Now put that marriage. Put that on a right. One of the greatest records of all time. Instant moved changes you hear me, that's right.
Speaker 4: When we come back, we got front page News. Testling figure will be joining us. It's a long interest, so we can keep talking for a second.
Speaker 1: By the way, this intro should not be this long in radio. I just want to put that out there. In radio. I don't know who the program director here is all the assistant program director, but they should cut that whole should for a second post that's too long, it starts. How can we do that a lot on this station? I just want you to know that's radio one on one.
Speaker 7: What's that?
Speaker 1: Keep going the beats to what I'm saying. The basics of it is, you're supposed to cut these long intros. They be like the breakfast club. And you know what I mean. I shouldn't have to tell anybody in here that. By the way, good morning morning everybody. It's DJ en Vy jes Selariy is Charlamage the guy. We are the breakfast club. Now let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 3: Morning Tis, Good morning, DJ, and be good morning Jess.
Speaker 2: Hilarious. Charlemadea god have to be International Women's Day, Thank God girl morning.
Speaker 1: Now, I want to start up with some quick sports.
Speaker 4: If you didn't hear, I guess on Netflix Jake Paul will be fighting Mike Tyson on July twenty.
Speaker 6: What.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm not mad at it because you know, Mike Tyson gonna get gonna get paid. Mike ty Is gonna make a lot of money. Mike Tyson might get hurt, He's not gonna get hurt. Yeah, he's not gonna get hurt. You know what I mean. He's been in the game long enough, he's grown enough. They probably gonna have a lot of stipulations in place that we may or may not know about. They probably gonna use bigger gloves. He's not gonna get hurt. I hope not. It's not gonna get hurt.
Speaker 2: Soul clowned out.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean it's a joke, you know, as far as boxing is concerned. But I mean, you know, Mike, Mike gonna get a big pay day. It's interesting to see Mike still getting big paydays at fifty seven years that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know how old is Oh yeah, big clown out.
Speaker 1: But all right, all right, we're gonna watch Yeah, we definitely gonna watch it. Y'all.
Speaker 4: Well, now says, let's get into President Biden stated the Union last night.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, Spicy Joe showed up last night. I kind of enjoyed it. I enjoyed while he was on his yell Joe out of the yeal glow whatever they say. He had a lot of spice last night. He showed up at the State of the Union, tackled a lot of issues. He said no one earning less than four hundred thousand would pay an additional penny and taxes. He talked about getting rid of more junk fee, something we talked about on the show. He also had a strong message for reducing the costs of prescription drugs and called out Republicans for not voting for it. He actually called out a lot and so we're gonna go through a couple of recaps. Take you listen how he called it Republicans about prescription drugs.
Speaker 8: Right for pros and sign not one of your Republican buddies were voted for it. We finally beat big pharma. Instead of paying four hundred dollars a month or thereabouts are insulin with diabetes and it only costs ten bucks to make. They only get paid thirty five a month now and still make healthy profit.
Speaker 2: He also went at Republicans for not supporting the infrastructure bill. He said, basically, you guys had no problem accepting the money he's sent up here, clapping and sharing, but you don't want to accept the money. Take a listen to that.
Speaker 8: Forty six thousand new projects have announced all across your communities. And by the way, I noticed some of you strongly voted against it or they're cheering on that money coming in.
Speaker 1: If any who don't want that money in your district, just let me know.
Speaker 2: He also told Republicans want addressing immigration, that they know how to read and that they need to stop. You know, if they disagree with the bill, read it and get the facts for yourself. Listen to that.
Speaker 1: Just don't save live.
Speaker 3: I've been order of the border.
Speaker 8: They're also getting me and any new president new emergency authority temporarily show found the border when the number of migrants that the border is overwhelming. The border patrol unions endorsed this bill. The Federal Chamber of Commerces. Yeah yeah, you changed ho look at the facts.
Speaker 7: I know, I know you know how to read.
Speaker 2: He even told the Supreme Court justices directly, I haven't seen this. He told them that, hey, you're gonna find out how women feel about Roe versus Way basically said the f around and find out paraphrase, and take a listen.
Speaker 1: It's a decision to overturn Roe v. Wade.
Speaker 8: The Supreme Court majority wrote the following, and with all due respect, Justices, women are not without electoral political power.
Speaker 1: You're about to realize just how much you write it out.
Speaker 2: So a lot going on. We can't fit in everything in a couple of minutes that I have, but quite a bit going on. It's also, you know, we had obviously Taylor Green, who is notorious for always interrupting and you know, calling the president a liar. Of course she did that yesterday. Donald Trump responding in real time on his truth social basically saying that a lot of the good stuff that Biden was talking about was implemented under his administration. But he kicked in once Joe got in and you know, basically saying the same thing that Joe is a detriment to America. What'd you think, Charle Man, I know you're watching in real time.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean for me, you know, nothing about Biden surprised me last night, you know, other than the fact they was up that late. You know, it started at nine, when it's til after ten. All I kept asking myself was what was President Biden, Nancy Pelosi and Jim Clyde Burns that scheduled during the day for them to be up that late.
Speaker 2: But you don't think he was a little spice. He had a little bit more and bigger to him.
Speaker 1: And nothing about last night surprised me. You know, I've been asking one question over the past several months, and it simply is the Biden Harris ticket still a winning ticket. This isn't twenty twenty. You don't have this series of unfortunate circumstances that you had. Then there's no COVID, there's no George Floyd protests. So what is going to energize people to go out there and vote in November? Because clearly it's not the threat of democracy that is Donald Trump. So can they win. I don't know. He had a lot more energy last night, but I don't know if that resonated with the American people. I just I don't know, Like you know, the do you know he asked for a boarder deal, but you got to put that on the table. The border isn't fixed. You know, you have a thirty dollard people dead in Gaza and everyday working class people aren't feeling the financial relief they would like. So I don't know. I'm still not clear on if they are a winnable ticket, even though he was solid last night. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I always feel like they're like, in salute to all the car salespeople, I feel like they're just always bad car salespeople. Like the car's gonna be able to fly and you won't have to be able to put gas in it, and then when you push this button, oh my gosh, the car will do zero to sixty and one point five seconds. That's what it always feels like. It just feels like they're just selling a lot of dreams. It feels like they're just telling people what they want to hear to try to get them excited, opposed to what they need to hear, and I always felt like that with this.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean he was able to speak to a lot of accomplishments that they have already done. But I just don't know if those accomplishments that he's already done overshadow the things that people want to see them done, you know what I mean? Like last night he got interrupted because you know, of the border crisis. He got interrupted because what's happening in Israel and Gaza. So I mean, I don't know, that's my question. Even though he did have a lot of energy last night, I don't know if that actually having the energy.
Speaker 7: Can we.
Speaker 1: Have an energy that right there shouldn't be enough. Just simply saying that our president have a post should not be enough. He drank a momahead and had a little but I mean, like I said, he was, he was solid last night. But my question still remains, are they a winnable ticket in November? I simply don't know. All right, Well, that is front page news. What are we talking next hour?
Speaker 2: Damn Joe? I tried, well, but those of you who are going on us free Raak next week, if you're going to Miami, may want think twice. They said you come down to Miami with that foolishness. You're going to jail. So we're gonna talk about there the seven o'clock hour.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll get into that next. Everybody else, get it off your chest. Matter of fact, we just went ahead from the women this morning.
Speaker 3: You fell us fall back. It's International Women's Day. Fellers fall back.
Speaker 1: Let the women on online. Why are you talking? Jees should be doing this. Yes, what's the number? What exactly? Eight hundred five five one women, ladies call up right now, Jess would love to hear from you. It's the Breakfast Luve, good morning.
Speaker 9: The Breakfast Club is your time to get it off your chest. Way up, whether you're mad or black, something to.
Speaker 1: Get up and get something. Call up now. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Want to get off your chest.
Speaker 10: I'm saying having that happy to all the women.
Speaker 7: See your wife down at home work, They thank you girl.
Speaker 1: You need a man to buy you a better phone.
Speaker 2: Man man, I'm I'm at work right now, okay here so she can actually buy her own phone. Thank you. International Women's done, well, thank.
Speaker 1: You, mam.
Speaker 6: I bet you get me and my god, O my god, oh my god.
Speaker 1: No, well, thank you so much, Niica, We get different. Jess. You doing different now though? Now she go, oh my god, hello, who's this?
Speaker 11: Very good morning?
Speaker 1: This bird bird? This is about this morning bird.
Speaker 6: I know y'all, but I want to give my sister apology. That's what the women say.
Speaker 5: What you did?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 6: Okay, so he and the boyfriend they got a TikTok and they be cooking. But big back and I told you a big back. Sell he really didn't take that delight. You can't snap it to me. But I just want to apologize to sorry. When I want TikTok.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is it? He calls him a big back?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got says, has a TikTok. See be cooking with her husband. He called the big bad chef. He's gonna call and he's gonna call breakfast time.
Speaker 1: Well, big bag.
Speaker 6: I want to shout out TikTok the real b family, the real family.
Speaker 12: Let me go.
Speaker 1: Let's go, black people, let's go. We don't take nothing serious. Okay, let's go.
Speaker 4: We'll get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one. If you need to vent hit us up now it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Hello, Hello, good morning.
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 3: My name is Margaret. Margaret, Happy International Woman's Day.
Speaker 7: Thank you. I'm a longtime listener, but a first time caller. I'm sixty four years old. I love the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: We love you, Charlomagne.
Speaker 7: You want to just sit out the conversation time, Charlemagne, I'm speaking directly to you. Some mornings you piss me off. I wish I could, you know, reach through the radio and strangle you. You're not helping. You make me feel like I don't want to go out and vote. And I am a long time Democrat, not because I don't agree with some of your points that you put across, but your conversation sometimes in the morning is very discouraging. Voters will not go on to vote.
Speaker 1: No, don't blame that on me. Don't blame don't don't blame the lack of energy you're feeling from the Biden administration. Don't blame that on me. Let Margaret speak.
Speaker 7: I am blaming. I'm not blaming the lack of energy. I'm just saying, sometimes you don't give the administration do you know what's due to them. They're trying their best, you know they have the other time, who is blocking everything? Is trying to do what is it supposed to do. It was the same thing when Obama was in tower. People say, oh, Obama did nothing for the country, what could he do? The Republican block everything he tried to do.
Speaker 1: Well, Obama did some very good things, like Obamacare. But this is what I always tell politicians, man, don't volunteer the lie. They know what Congress is going to look like. They know these people better than we do before they get in office. So don't volunteer the lie and tell people that you're going to do all of these things if you know you can't get them done. And if me, as a tax paying citizen and a voter, I pay my taxes and I vote, I should be able to express that and that shouldn't discourage you from voting in any way, shape or form. I think you're trying to blame me for your lack of enthusiasm for voting, because everybody has a lack of enthusiasm for this upcoming election because nobody wants this rematch. But don't put that on me.
Speaker 7: So I'm going to ask you a question, Charlamae have you ever have you ever said I'm going to do something in the future and it doesn't manifest because of somebody else.
Speaker 11: No, No, I don't believe that.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 1: Have a great weekend.
Speaker 7: Anyway, have a great day, and thank you very much for taking my call.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Where you call them from Queen's New.
Speaker 7: We are Springfield Boulevard.
Speaker 1: Oh, Springfield, but cambri Height, Queens Village. Was that.
Speaker 4: Laarrelton, Okay, Laurelton, all right, wells the little everybody out in Queens, New York, thank you all right.
Speaker 1: And there's Margaret sixty four years old. She should not be falling the paid pressure because I've never told you not the vote. I've never told you Joe Biden hasn't done anything. I literally just said ten minutes ago that he was able to express a lot of the accomplishments that he's gotten done. It's but it's about the things that people want.
Speaker 2: Like if you got represented the couch, sir, because she hopped on there that's why you would have never said nothing about the couch, because it's your influence. You'd be acting like you don't know your influence.
Speaker 1: The couch is real, though, this year is all about the Republicans who crow the god is real, the Democrats of the couch in the couch. So you know whose job it is to get people off the couch?
Speaker 2: Donald Trump and Joe Biden and Charlamagna.
Speaker 1: No, it's not Hello, who's this?
Speaker 13: Oh wow, man, this is dread. I am calling y'all out of the coon capital of the Minute West known as the five one Free.
Speaker 6: Jesus, Yes it is, I sure did.
Speaker 13: I completely don't rep that city the nasty natty.
Speaker 1: So how old am I?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm the same agent Uncle Shi and Djam knocking on them fifties doors. Yeah, you're right, because that ain't something some of these young folks will say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's the only reason why I ask That's the only reason why I asked. Yeah.
Speaker 13: Uh and you know speaking and since I did get I can't believe it. Yes, I'm glad you know she is a good addition to the to the crew because and this ain't no uh jocking, because I don't job. But like I thought, if anybody gonna come, because really I was kind of chicked out, not gonna lie like, we don't even know another chick be giving you all the run for your money, and.
Speaker 1: Absolutely why you caught her off? Jets up International Woman's Day continue big and jets up man.
Speaker 13: Exactly, I big it up up because she'd be bringing it with she bringing the little heat. And uh even in the funny thing whoever stood up Uncle Charlotte and roasted them for exist even I mean, I'd like y'all got the right war finally, but I would say this on the on the app, Yes, I'm probably not your typical chick in the sense that even all this, you know, International Women's Day, I mean, we got History Month. I mean, I'm just kind of saying, be careful of what the white man is putting in our ears with a bunch of white feminism, and it's ruining our family, and uh that's just something to be aware of. I don't know, I don't really cake for no Kick Day and all of that. Just love to the black man, love to the black family, love to the black woman, all of it.
Speaker 1: But it's not it's not International White Woman's day though, that women's day?
Speaker 10: No, but what is All of this.
Speaker 13: Stuff falls out of what they keep putting down about everything, like why is there a kick in it? And a chicken in it?
Speaker 14: And it comes to.
Speaker 13: Feminism, which is very dangerous for us.
Speaker 1: What mans your question? What grade was you smoking this morning? When you walk? She was drinking?
Speaker 7: You know what.
Speaker 13: Dreads don't need nothing to be crazy. I'm already crazy as ill.
Speaker 1: That's right, yes, ma'am, Yes, ma'am. You dreads, he's dress.
Speaker 2: That's that with y'all y'all look crazy?
Speaker 3: Are we crazy? That lady sold for three minutes? Y'all know she hired a drunk or something.
Speaker 1: You enjoying herself? It's just a friday that ain't mad at him?
Speaker 4: Get it off your chest eight hundred and five A one five one. If you need to, you can hit us something now. We got rumors, we got just with the mess coming up?
Speaker 2: Yes we do. Mike Ip said he ain't never doing another dumb ass podcast.
Speaker 4: We'll talk about it next to the Breakfast clug aboard it the Breakfast Club more than everybody is tj V just hilarious charlamage the guy we are the Breakfast Club and what up, Tess, It's just hilarious. Let's take on page news is International Women's Day? So lit hours, two women on the show. This is Jess, hilarrus and tears that listen so much.
Speaker 1: Let's jump right into Miami.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Miami is breaking up with spring Break. They said they getting sick of the foolishness and the crime. Take a listen.
Speaker 15: Miami Beach is hoping to leave the shooting and unruly crowds of previous spring breaks in the pot.
Speaker 4: It would be difficult to get here into our city, and once you get here, the expectation is you played by rules.
Speaker 15: Newly elected Mayor Stephen Minor sites to death last year.
Speaker 1: It's not just bad for our businesses, it's bad for our residents. It's bad for a churst. I have a responsibility as married to keep everyone safe.
Speaker 15: Over the month of March last year, there were nearly five hundred arrests and more than one hundred firearms seized. This year, the city's new rules for its busiest March weekends include raising some parking prices to one hundred dollars, adding security checkpoints and bag checks at some beach entrances, and closing liquor stores at eight pm.
Speaker 2: Damn here the liquor stores. They're really upset about it. They said, it's not fair at all. It's only about four hundred police officers in Miami. So when you think about four hundred police officers trying to police thousands of people, you know that's a lot. So they're bringing in edged security. Governorn de Santis stopped by Miami Beach and had this mess. As you said, if you're coming here to enjoy Florida and have a good time, that's fine. But if you're coming for other reasons, if you're committing crime causing having, you're gonna pay the price.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't be mad at Miami Beach, you know, don't be mad at the government officers of Miami Beach. Be mad at the people who come there and act a damn fool. If I was the mad, if I was residents of Miami Beach, I would probably want the same thing, simply because you got a lot of folks who come from out of town things up and didn't leave. Don't make it so easy for them to f things up. I ain't mad at it. I mean it can work.
Speaker 4: Before Miami Beach was the popular springs place. It was Virginia Virginia Beach, and everybody used to go to Virginia Beach for a spring break. And then Virginia Beach did something similar where they put a curfuse and put restriction on so many different things where people were like, you know what, I don't want to go any more because I don't want to be harassed.
Speaker 1: They did that in Myrtle Beach too. Beach Murdle Beach for black Bike Weekend they did the same thing and back Black Bike Weekend is actually this weekend? It is, I think so. I thought black bike was in Maynah, black Bike wega't in no March. Myrtle Beach Black Bike Weekend is not It's a black Bike Weekend this week. Maybe's not Myrtle Beach, definitely Myrtle Beach. I thought that Myrtle Beach is like May.
Speaker 2: Let me see, is another bike week in Daytona Beach.
Speaker 1: Daytona this week?
Speaker 2: They don't have a lot of crime. The bike week kind of a little bit of older crab, wouldn't you say?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they tone this this weekend. Yeah, black bike weegn Murtle Beaches May twenty fourth to the twenty seventh. Yeah, they tune this this weekend. Now, what else you got for spring break?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just some spring break travel news. Just wanted to give you a little bit of update of the Transportation Security Administration. They're this issue on a warning letting people know that it will be record breaking travel this week's March seven through March twenty fifth. They're expecting travel up by six percent, which that means that's good people have some disposal income. They also put out an advisory saying if you're going to Mexico, the US Embassy says to travel smart because of nearby crime, unregulated alcohol, and drownings just to name a few risks. Remember you guys were talking about this last year with the travel advisories with Mexico, and I think you went anyway, DJM, I think you did. You just ignored the advisory.
Speaker 12: I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So they're issuing that again. They said, you know that threat is not over, so make sure you pay attention. They're also encouraging people to enroll in a program called step in. That program want you enroll in it? It gives you information about the travel, the information on security, different stuff that you should look out for. People taking people's money and stuff like that. So they said that was a good program. And TSA also said they want you to come to to make sure you come to the airport early. Make sure you remember the three one one rule that's been packing your liquid three point four ounces. Basically, they say, don't come there getting mad and acting a fool. You know, the drill, and that's what it is. So TSA got in on that alert as well. So they don't want no problems at the airport.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, anybody traveling, be safe out there, and remember sometimes don't go to where people tell you don't go. I know, a lot of the times when you go to Mexico or you go to Jamaica, or you go to a lot of these places, there's places that they tell you don't go.
Speaker 1: There's a reason why they tell you don't go, So don't go, all right, I know. So it's spring break this week, yes break next week next week Monday, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, Well, thank you, Tad, you have a good weekend.
Speaker 2: Absolutely you guys as well.
Speaker 1: It makes you follow at teslian figure on all social media platforms and subscribe to teslim Figurero's podcast. It's a great shot, no chase of podcasts on the blackfect I High Radio podcast Network.
Speaker 4: All right, now when we come back, just fix my mess or if you need relationship advice, any type of advice, Jess is here for you for International Women's Day. Eight hundred five A five one oh five to one. Call Jess up right now, shall help you out. It's the Breakfast Locome Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: X about me for relationship problems, X about me. If you need to beat your coworker's ask about me, your coworker need to beat your ass, call it a dot to Jess and I'm here to fix your mess.
Speaker 1: Fix your mess.
Speaker 2: It's giving very much messy.
Speaker 3: Let me fix that morning everybody.
Speaker 4: It's DJ n V Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the Guy. We are the Breakfast Clubs International Women's Day and we're opening up the phone lines eight hundred five A five one oh five to one. If you have some questions for Jess, It's Jess will fix your mess.
Speaker 10: Hello.
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 1: Hey Brittany?
Speaker 16: How Yes, I'm doing great. I'm calling in to get just to help me with my mess.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's up? Girls?
Speaker 1: Wrong?
Speaker 16: So I come from a strong Caribbean background where we are very blunt people, and I learned that a lot of the information that is shared sometimes do not have any reasoning behind it. They just come out their mouths. You'll walk into a room and they'll say something honest about you, and it really don't be filtered. So I've grown up to filter myself, but my honesty is still very blunt and direct. I just want to know how can I be a little bit more kinder and still not stem away from my background?
Speaker 2: Oh so what are some examples? So say you walk in the room and is it now? Are these encounters these blunt encounters with men, women, your friends, family?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 2: Who is it?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 12: Everyone?
Speaker 1: Very yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, And I know how y'all can because I have a lot of Caribbean friends. I don't think you can never get better with that without strang away from being who you are, because because for one, people just have to know you. You're the type person that you got to get to know to realize that that you don't really mean it in a personal way. That's just how you were raised. That is like literally in you give me an example of something that you said that hurt somebody feelings that they came and told you later.
Speaker 16: About Well, I had a supervisor that was questioning the work that I was doing, and I asked her if it's possible that she can just show up to my meeting and give me an example, and then I can go ahead and follow her lead. And I was told, that's very rude of me to say, because that's not her position. She's here to tell me what to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's not rude at all. That's that's that's the best you got.
Speaker 5: I thought that was the best.
Speaker 16: I thought I said it in a most professional way and considerate, because I definitely could notice that to her expertise, and I feel like the only way that we can resolve it is by you leading and I follow.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, that's the best you got for me. You ain't never like blatantly insult nobody. And then and they came back to you later like what you said was rude? Yeah you have, haven't you no?
Speaker 8: Selling?
Speaker 17: What do you need?
Speaker 2: Because who is telling you that you need to be nicer? You don't need to be nicer. You just need to continue to be who you are. And there's somebody out there for you, whether it's friends, guys, or whatever. That will accept you for who you are. You ever tried to Is this dating advice I'm giving you, or just what life advice?
Speaker 16: I'm trying to grow when it comes to my communication style, and I know that my honesty is just a little bit pudulant for people. I'm trying to see if I can soften it. I have had people say they weren't ready for that honesty.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what I was trying to get. Okay, so they weren't ready for that honesty. Listen, Honestly, you're not here to coddle adults either, though, you get what I'm saying, Like, sometimes people do need honesty. That's the problem with these days in communication, why lines get blurred and why people, you know, stay in friendships and relationships a little bit too long because nobody wants to hurt the other feelings, the other person's feelings. Keep it as g as you can without being disrespectful. Now, if you're a disrespectful person, that's totally different from you being an honest person. Sometimes you don't always got to see what's on your mind. I'm told that all the time, But I can't help that because I'm not here to coddle an adults. Now for children, it's very different. But out there in the real world, yeah, we need more people that look like us to tell us about ourselves in the right manner. You get what I'm saying. So I think you're doing this.
Speaker 16: Figure out the right man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just figure out the right man if you feel like you are disrespectful. But again, if you ain't disrespectful and you just you just straightforward in Caribbean, I think they should be able to understand that.
Speaker 16: Okay, thank you, no problem.
Speaker 1: Lord of Mercy, keep it by the way, don't blame your nationality on you know, your bluntness. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I still don't get that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so people just blunt internal Women's Day? Why are you speaking? Shut up, no, and go wipe the Beijing off your fece.
Speaker 2: Let's pray for y'all then, Lord help these days.
Speaker 3: Eight on dread five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 4: If you want to holler at Jess's International Woman's Day, so call Jess up right now?
Speaker 1: Is the breakfast club?
Speaker 2: Good morning, it's a real peal. Help me help. Oh my god, I'm all up in your mess. I'm gonna fix it, mix it, fix it, fix it. Just gonna fix your mess because my advice is real morning.
Speaker 4: Everybody is DJ en Vy, Jess, Hilarry, Charlamagne, the God, we are the breakfast club. Now, Jess, we have a gentleman on the phone. He said, his wife called you last week asking for advice on how to split money. Uh, and it didn't work out.
Speaker 1: So he wants to talk to you now.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 12: Hey? Good morning, good good morning.
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 12: I'm all right, I'm calling. In response, there was a young lady called the other day and people asking you are She said that Hana want to be ex husband. They catch for three men. One person would pay the bills for a year while they said yes, and then the next year the other person pay the bills. Now she asked you she split the money since they're separating the I'm the guy she was talking about it. I feel like it ain't fair. I paid all my money for this year, and the year it's something for her to pay herself. Things working out, things ain't working out and stuff. So now she asked everybody said she split the money with me or not? Why I paid my money and made a lot of sacrifices for that year.
Speaker 2: That's what she said. She said that I thought that she was saying that you didn't have the money and now that it's time for you to pay everything you Yeah, I could have won, That's what she said. But okay, okay, Well, if what you're saying is you no, I think that is unfair on your end. No, if you did pay every if y'all had an agreement, first of all, going back to the agreement, if you if y'all had it set up some kind of way where you pay a year and she pays a year, and now she struggling on her year. I do still think you know, all those stuff happens.
Speaker 12: It wasn't pregnant, It wasn't there for us when her year. All things ain't working out, Like you don't say, with all this money from this this prior year and all these type of fights I made, and it's your turn to paid fields for the year, and now things ain't working out.
Speaker 2: Mm okay working out between y'all are working out with her funds? What's what do you mean between us? Okay? Are y'all is married or y'all just go together?
Speaker 12: We separated?
Speaker 2: Now separated Okay, so do y'alln't have y'all don't have a lawyer.
Speaker 12: We're going through a divorce and stuff like that. Okay, say that you you take this, y'all take that?
Speaker 6: Oh separated?
Speaker 2: Okay, Now is this agreement written or anything? Because you're verbal, y'alln't gonna do nothing. But it's just he say against she say, and y'all going, y'all ain't gonna do nothing but go back and forth about it because y'all not working out.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it was a verbal it was verbal verbal agreement when age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I don't know if she was calling me it was to being truthful or you know you. I don't know y'all personally, but I'm saying I think this should have been a going forward. Just know, verbals don't happen. Don't don't need to be happening because you never know. You see how out of nowhere y'all ain't working out when she when it comes to her having to hold up her end of the bargain, and that's all you got to go back on is just her word, you know, and that ain't really serving you fair, you know what I mean? So no more verbals going forward.
Speaker 12: Actually it's just hurtful.
Speaker 2: It is, and I can tell in your voice. And I do apologize about that.
Speaker 12: I just wanted to clear that up because and I.
Speaker 2: Really appreciate that, because it's very rare that a man gets to tell his side after a woman gives her So I'm sorry. I wish you all the best with that though, but no more.
Speaker 1: Verbals correct, all right, all right, all right, Legia, Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, don't step it on my mesk.
Speaker 3: We got somebody else on the line. Selena, Good morning, Selena, good.
Speaker 5: Morning, good morning. Okay, So I currently work at the same job with my boyfriend, and so I was prefect it by Sam my boyfriend and I I work in the environment with mostly men. There's only three women at my job, about thirty men, and we've been together about eighteen months and we have minor issues here and there. But like I said, there are only three women at my job, and he has befriended one of the women at the job and they text and talk outside the job. So I told him it was an issue for me because she is clearly flirting with him, and I feel like he's gaslighting me by telling me like, oh no, it's fine. That's just how she talks. And it's like, as a woman, you can see what's boundaries are being caused, and he just he keeps coming here.
Speaker 6: No, it's fine, everything is fine.
Speaker 2: Well, if everything is fine to him and it's not to you, you know what to do. You already tell her how you feel about it. You told him how you feel about it. If it ain't no change, that ain't that ain't her.
Speaker 5: Because I don't feel like it's necessary to address the woman because I'm not in a relationship with her, and.
Speaker 2: You're not in a relationship with her, but you do see her every day. And it's because and because it's only three of y'all, I imagine that y'all have some type of work relationship as well, right, if y'all consider each other good coworkers. I mean, do y'all talk or do y'all not talk at all? No, y'all don't talk.
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, So yeah.
Speaker 5: Situation where I have to go to her for certain like you know, requirements for my job, and he's really off putting, like she's really rude, she has an unnecessary attitude, and because of their relationship, I brought it to him like Hey, you know that's your friend. I don't know if there's an issue, like if I said something to her to make her uncomfortable or anything, and he's just like, no, that's just how she is.
Speaker 10: But he's like this with me.
Speaker 2: The other woman she's not, So you can't see what it is. You can't see that that's your man, and you can't see what he's doing and what he's possibly doing behind your back. If she mad at you, and it's only three of y'all, you probably got the best looking man on the job. I'm not sure, or the one that she mad.
Speaker 5: But this is where I get messy. Her man worked there.
Speaker 2: Too, Girl quit the job.
Speaker 1: Quit.
Speaker 2: It's just a lot going on. Jesus Christ, what is happening here? The reality shop?
Speaker 5: Literally like I work in I work in cold storage, and I work in the warehouse. I'm not taking the warehouse employee. I just I work. I have to be there to maintain my side is the office part. So it's like I really don't have any interactions with any of them unless I need to.
Speaker 14: But with her, I have to have interactions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, his loyalty is to you, or supposed to be at least and I don't feel like and I don't feel like it fully is how long y'all been together? Eighteen months? Over a year? How long they been friends and talking outside of this about eight? About eight months?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So, girls, so they coming up on the hear of being good work friends. And listen, let me correct you. They're not friends. They're coworkers first, and they became friends. I don't know whether it's behind your back or not, but it could be something going on there. And I think you should actually set a boundary. I think you should. I'm not gonna say give them an ultimatum, but you should put your foot down and say, look, I'm out of here if this don't you know what I mean. I got to see you every day. That's why you don't date where you work. But because you did, you gotta know that's what stuff like this come with. You get what I'm saying. And the fact that it's only three of y'all ladies around all the men, Okay, it's very very tempting, you know, because they looking at three of y'all. It's just three of y'all. I don't know how y'all look at it's just three of y'all. You get what I'm saying. So I think you should have a conversation with him. And it's more more about putting your foot down. It ain't even it ain't even about her, because if you give a man an ultimatum, he you know what I'm saying, You're still giving him a chance to choose. You don't give him a chance to choose. You should already be chosen and at right.
Speaker 5: So I was very direct, and you know, to the point about how I felt about the situation, and he's His exact response to me was, how could you be upset at me having a friend? W All the men want to sleep with you?
Speaker 2: Okay, so there we are. You are the baddest one in the cold storage. Okay, so that's a problem. He is intimidated by uh other men when it comes to his girlfriend's appearance. That's what it is. You don't need to be with them, That's just what it is. You don't need to be with him. Sound like he needs to quit his job. He can't or or he can't date you. And I'm sorry. I know you probably love him because a lot of loves have been built up there in bonds and stuff over eighteen months, but it don't really sound like you need to be there with him, because that makes some fit a little bit inferior. If everybody want his girl, or let me let me have this other shorty on the side too. So I got both of.
Speaker 5: Them because that's the situation to him, like, I feel like you're just trying to throw it in my face, throw it in their face by playing in my face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I don't think you should let yourself be played with.
Speaker 1: Don't. Don't.
Speaker 2: Don't play yourself for this man now at all. Y'all got the same job. Please don't thank you. I appreciate it, no problem. Give me a update because you sound like you're still gonna stay and I don't need that.
Speaker 13: No, I don't need to say that.
Speaker 5: I'm going through enough.
Speaker 2: I know that's right. So yeah, got open. So yeah, yeah, good, well, thank you, bo call back for an update next Thursday.
Speaker 10: Thank you, No problem.
Speaker 3: All right, Just fix my Mess eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 1: Now we got with them. You can see Just Fixing Mess live at the second Annual Black Effect Podcast Festival April twenty seventh in Atlanta, Georgia. So go get your tickets right now at Black Effect dot com, slash podcast festival our event bright dot com. And make sure you subscribed to Jess Hilaris podcast, The Carefully Reckless Podcast because that she fixes mess every week. That's yesterday now just with the message coming up.
Speaker 2: Yes, Lola's X says he was staining for penis in the sixth grade.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, all right, now we're talking that that was a tea. That was a goddamn te you hear me. He I'm the tree. Don't want to hear more. I bet you are. All right, we'll get to it. Next to the Breakfast Club, good morning. I am sick of breakfast club staff as a record label, as a crew, as a radio station. Now you know behind the scenes, Big Mac is one of our producers. But if you don't know about how the radio station is set up, you know we're set up with a bunch of other radio stations as well. So like you know, Elvis Durant, the Godfather, Elvis Durant is down the hall. Elvis have amazing food. If you can see us right now, you see the plate that just got what you got on that plate, just have a little bit of everything, but everything is Italian, Okay, meatballs, spinach, some.
Speaker 2: Type of wings, some other type of pasta, roast potatoes.
Speaker 1: That's all the white people over there, that's right, We the black ones. So Big Mac goes over there, and somebody over there had to say, Man, last time you came here, you ate a ball of food. Man, big back ate of all of food, and he's gonna eat up all the food now, he ain't gonna leave nothing for nobody.
Speaker 3: That's embarrassing. They sent the email actually to the staff.
Speaker 1: No, they didn't cut it out. Yes, I didn't know what the email email said, he ate all the food. That was an email to say, wow, see that's the kind of stuff your parents tell you. That's the kind of stuff you heard family gathering over there. That's right, Mac, You go over there acting hungry all the damn time. Man embarrassing over there.
Speaker 2: Before he did.
Speaker 1: But you know, yesterday, you know, Elvis has a new ice cream business. He had his ice cream truck here.
Speaker 4: Yesterday he was giving you know, the staff ice cream free ice cream, and Mac got like four or five cones.
Speaker 1: See the moral of the story. I'm tired of Mac going over there acting hungry, his.
Speaker 2: Dad going ice cream truck. We was at the back of the line now because we black, y'all, We just was late, so he was at the back. He walked right, he walked up to the front, like, come on all, I'm like, you think that wild gonna get him everywhere?
Speaker 1: We gonna watch that Lord have mercy man and listen. I want to tell y'all make sure to go get your tickets for the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival happening today April twenty seventh. Oh, we definitely got food. We got plenty of food venors, just like last year. Last year we had all the food trucks out there sold out of vent in Atlanta, So it's gonna sell out again this year. So making sure you get your tickets at a vent Bright or Black Effect dot Com slash podcast Festival. Just hilarious. Gonna be on that stage doing her podcast Carefully Reckless Wallowing. Gilly gonna be on that stage. Dre and Lexa, the Paul Minds Podcast gonna be on that stall. Alert Baller, Alert Show, Salutor Robin, They're gonna be on that stage. Mandy and Weezy from Harble Decisions gonna be on that stage. Debbie Brown with Deeply Well, Will Lucas, Black Tech, Green Money, just to name a few. So go get your tickets right now for the second annual Black Effect podcast.
Speaker 2: Y'all subscribed to Big Mac podcasts called pick Up and Killer. Y'all aad kill it, It's not.
Speaker 1: Pick Up, hosted by Pretty V and b dot dropping the clues bombs for Pretty V and B doc Man music by Louis V flew to the good brother Louis Louis. Yes, right, so go get your tickets at event right la like affect dot com Slave Podcast Festival. All right, just with the message next she's eating some wing on her teas. But we'll be talking about sixty seconds Di a little naze ass.
Speaker 2: No no, no said no, I did not.
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 4: We are the breakfast Club, Ess Hilarius, Charlamagne, DJ and V. Let's get he's eating it. Look look, look, go ahead, m Jesse. Hilarius had to play the fool, just said Matt, can you throw it out? And it never reached the garbage? Can jesus?
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to Jest with the message this is real. What do just is gonna bring the numbers on the breakfast club? Okay?
Speaker 2: Nick Cannon criticized by doctor Umar for wearing women's clothing.
Speaker 1: What I don't know.
Speaker 2: Probably I don't know. I have no idea. That's just that's all the headline say. And I ain't even want the story, and they still gave it to me. Instagram now lets you edit direct messages within fifteen minutes, but you could always see that, Yeah, you could have been I guess now, I guess what's new about it is the fifteen minutes. I have no idea. I don't care. If you send something and it's coming from me, trust me, I ain't editing it. It's going to get to you the way it is. cMRI and Corey Hardrick sharing a hug on the red carpet. Yeah, I saw it yesterday. That was very awkward. They was looking like they ain't seen each other in five years. She was like all smiley, but he was looking like you can I don't know, and she like held out her hand for a handshake.
Speaker 1: Effort, and then he was like, uh, you know, that was two people worried about what everybody else gonna think, which is so scrange to me because y'all got children.
Speaker 2: Absolutely you would have thought that day. That's what I'm saying. I don't know, but he probably don't because he took that real hard from what from what he showed on social media and still over there doing tiktoks every dayn day. Lordan's ex teases new music, so lolons X shared the video to tease this new song Nasoriety too, and he had some interesting things to say about what he was doing in middle school.
Speaker 1: What got bleak?
Speaker 2: What I can't say because y'all say bleak button and swings low with the swing high depending on how how were you for it? Yeah, that's what he said.
Speaker 1: Now I don't care on the table, put a light into the ball and smoke it.
Speaker 2: Now he needs his ass swept like every other girl. Hot ass girl, you know how hot your ass? He needed his low ass whip back then? What you're doing to talk about you feening for it and you don't grind them talking to note what no face accounts?
Speaker 1: What you know about that?
Speaker 2: He took his belt to your ass? You trying to take something else to you? As that is crazy? You and a six damn grade Wait till you because the high school or something he needed. That's like I said, Daddy didn't know what I was doing.
Speaker 1: Uh Happy Daddy didn't know. Yeah, that's crazy Jesus crash.
Speaker 2: But I mean, this is his truth.
Speaker 6: It is what it is.
Speaker 2: They know, that's right.
Speaker 1: Shut up.
Speaker 2: Trying to be a minisot. Just that's right, that's right, Shut up.
Speaker 1: I swear, I want to pray. Let us pray. Let's pray.
Speaker 2: Please help these niggas for real, every nigga even more Lord.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So Clay from Love is Blind explains why he went on the show. Fans on the Netflix series Love is Blind are reacting to the recent finale episode Clay and A D went to the altar. A D said, I do, but Clay did not. His excuse was that he was not ready for marriage. But the cast members know that when they participated in the show, the goal is to be married at the end of four weeks.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 2: I've been reputting on the show periodically, and I think I don't know which one of y'all said, but it was like, what get married in four weeks? Yeah, that's just how it is. But you noticed before you go on the show, and the fans are questioning why Ad was signed up for the show. If no, not, Ad, come on, producers. The fans are questioning why Clay would signed up for the show if he wasn't ready to get married, But Clay spoke to People magazine and said, I was battling a lot. I think what you're seeing is a moment of self doubt based off how I was raised. I saw my dad have some infidelity moments. He even took Clay along with him in some of those infidelity moments when he was a child. So this is what he's seeing growing up, he said. So I think for me, I made the commitment when I was actually in it, I was like, can I really do this? Because he was convincing and very reassuring. They're an attractive couple when they were a black couple, so I was rooting for black love. But these were kind of like red flegs that Ad should have saw Ad as a woman, that she should have saw. He always said that he had a problem. He was scared of his self cheating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially if you saw your daddy do it in that way. Yeah, and your daddy was fien in the cheat if you get taking you with him.
Speaker 2: The cheat yup, and even the commentary that his dad had because he was joined by his mom and dad at the wedding day and his mother gave up, dropped a lot of gems, and she actually talked to her ex husband, which was Clay's dad, and he was like, he didn't really care, he didn't yo. The dad was just like, man, you you did it was best for you.
Speaker 12: You know it.
Speaker 2: It's all right.
Speaker 1: So he did this at the altar.
Speaker 2: He did this at the altar. Wow, now mind you Yeah, it is four weeks, but you could have you knew in your mind, you know what I'm saying now. He said he knew when he got up there and like he was actually in it. He couldn't go through with it. But the remarks when she walked down out, he was just like, look at that body, like it was just and then he is used to dating a certain type of woman. Now, looks do matter to Clay?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: And that was the thing. Ad is not unattractive, He's just she's just not what he would usually go after. And he kept saying, I'm scared of myself cheating. I made cheat, you know, And he kept bringing that up. So that was red flags that she saw. No, she did have.
Speaker 1: You think she thought she could change him.
Speaker 2: I think so, and you know, and and and in the grand scheme of things. Yeah, And she was also kind of saying like she had faith in him.
Speaker 1: She she did.
Speaker 2: She she had a little doubt herself in him at one point, but she was gonna fight for it.
Speaker 1: If that man tell you he's gonna cheat, you better have faith in him that he's gonna cheat.
Speaker 4: Do you think it's bs? You think he did it for the show. He knew four weeks he would have to do it. He knew he was gonna get to that altar. He know he's gonna get the TV time, depress and all that other stuff, and you know he's gonna take it to another level that you know he was always Yeah, performative sounds like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. That's what Wyley think though. Wiley the rapper, he is totally invested into the show, and he was like, man, you don't do a girl like that, Like that's crazy, Like that was messed up that he why are you looking like that?
Speaker 1: We waiting on music from and here watching. If you don't put some goddamn music watching, I don't care about your thoughts on Lovely Blind. I don't care about your Lovely Blind takes with.
Speaker 2: Music that this might be, this might be inspiration, This may inspire some good music, because you know when while they're getting the boof is gonna be fire notice you know, yeah, But I just think I encourage you to watch it, y'all. I encourage you all to watch it. Watch you tell me, but I've been watching it. That's it, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: I know it because you tell me about it so much. Sad and Clay.
Speaker 2: That is said, yep, but you are already to watch jo Justin's cap.
Speaker 1: No, I would not. You made you watch it.
Speaker 2: You did watch it, so but that is just what the mesh on.
Speaker 3: All right, Yes, we're giving that down man for after the hour.
Speaker 1: We need Lauren ben forarre Lo and Karen cash Bomb to come to the front of the congregation. Two women on International Women's Day. We'll discuss, all right, we'll get to that next. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, you're checking out the Breakfast Club. The Donkey of the Day is something to go to you.
Speaker 2: The reason he gave me donkey other day, and I deserve that. You need to know what you need to tell them. I am you have the boys tell them.
Speaker 1: It's stunned for Donkey of the day.
Speaker 2: It's a read.
Speaker 1: But you're so good at Charlamage. She only wants Charlomagne.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chlomeamee. Who do you leave with dusk the other day?
Speaker 1: Soon?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 1: Well, Sexy read Donkey to Day for Friday, March eighth, International Women's Day. Go to two Ohio women. Loreen excuse me, Loreen b. Farrello, she's fifty five, and Karen Cashbaum, she's sixty three. Now, I didn't go looking for two women to give donkey to Day two this morning, but God clearly wanted me to deliver this message today. I know, I know, Charlamagne. How dare you give two women the biggest he hall on International Women's Day? Well, I have no reason to explain. Instead, I'll let you hear it yourself and you decide. Let's go to Fox and Ohio for the report. Please.
Speaker 18: Astrabula City officials say they are stunned after arresting two women, Loreen for and Karen Cashbaum, who are accused of taking a deceased eighty year old man through a bank drive through to withdraw money from his accounts.
Speaker 1: They both tripped in charge with felonies.
Speaker 18: Astribulus City Police Chief Robert Stell tells us that women are facing charges of theft and gross abuse of a corpse.
Speaker 15: They're charged with gross abuse of a corpse for taking a person who was dead.
Speaker 2: And acting in a manner that would shock the conscience.
Speaker 18: Police say the women lived with the elderly man, Douglas Layman, and they found him dead inside the home Monday, but instead of calling police or an ambulance, officials say the two had other plans.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 19: The allegation is that he was propped up in the front seat of the car and take it through the drive through so that the bank.
Speaker 2: Would see him in the vehicle and they'd be able to make the withdrawal.
Speaker 18: After receiving about nine hundred dollars. The women are accused of taking his body to the hospital and then leaving.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, No, first things first, rest in peace, Douglas Layman. Okay, dropping a clues bombs with dougla all right, These two women rolled around with a man's corps, propped him up in the card withdrew money from his bank account. Now here's the thing. Both these women were not related to this man, yet they both lived with him. That man was eighty years old. Loreen you twenty five years younger than him, carrying you seventeen years younger than him. That means combined, y'all are forty two years younger than that man. If y'all two relatively young ladies to him had been sucking in sex in this man the way y'all was supposed to, you wouldn't have had to prop up his body to go withdraw money because because y'all would have had access to his accounts already. Okay, if he was feeding and funicating with this eighty year old properly, you would have owned everything he owned. Eighty years old, all he need is fruits and vegetables from starches, beans fished, and proteins, easy work. If not, you know, if y'all were doing that, y'all would have been in this man's will already. Okay. Clearly, these women never listened to one City Girls album ever in their life. Okay, y'all supposed to be tag teaming that old man. You should have been giving him the best last days of his life.
Speaker 3: He eighty.
Speaker 1: He not even getting directions like that anymore. All they really want is company.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 1: Our rectod dysfunction is not an inevitable part of aging, especially if you have a healthy lifestyle. Okay, you know, if you let a healthy lifestyle, that helps you to prevent diabetes and hypertension and heart disease and other diseases. But it's still a little bit more difficult for older men to get aroused during sexual stimulation and younger men. So you didn't even have a lot of work to do eighty years old. He just wanted some company. Now, the reason they did this, you heard, you know, wasn't as cruel as one may think because the bank previously allowed the women to withdraw money from Doug's account as long as he was with them. So when they went to get the nine hundred dollars out, the telegaate with to them because they didn't know Doug was dead. They saw Doug just propped up in the front seat, so they gave him the money. Now, listen, it's International Women's Day. Jess hilarious. Defend these two women and what they did.
Speaker 2: I will never what the hell do I look like? Stop playing? I don't want to say something else, but we on a radio and we're gonna get fined.
Speaker 1: So the first let up.
Speaker 2: Don't FM play with me? Okay, okay, I will never defendish. Clearly they didn't see baps because Nissi and Mickey didn't have to do no sexual acts, didn't have to suck him or do none of that crab so, mister Manley, and they both was in the they both was in a wheel at the end when he died. Yea, they just had to take care of him. Partly. They probably wasn't even taking care of him, right, because if you're getting taken care of writ and you'd be putting.
Speaker 1: The wheel to That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, but no, you was making it real sexual and they ain't had to Donna get married. Yeah when I'm eighty alright, cool, Okay, but they're young. Don't nobody want to do that. I don't care how much money is on the line.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not doing it. It's no justification for what these two.
Speaker 2: He asked me the question.
Speaker 1: Listen you there's no justification for these two women.
Speaker 15: No, there's no.
Speaker 2: Josephe Okay, what propping the man up?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Like what is this weekend at Bernie? He's like, you propped him up? Are you dumb?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not, I'm not.
Speaker 12: I'm not.
Speaker 1: That's why just Larry's is a woman you can trust. Please give Lauren for Lauren for ray Loo and Karen cash Ban the biggest he hull and then they're just gonna drop him off of the just makes a good point. That's why I said earlier. All this man really wanted was company. You know what I'm saying. If they were just treating him good, they would have been in the will. By the way, they might be in the wheel and don't know it, dummies, Yeah, all right, well.
Speaker 2: They may not. You got the balls to do something like that. That means they wasn't even doing them right while he was here.
Speaker 1: You ain't lying.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, right.
Speaker 1: If you just drop me off at the hospital, you ain't never cared. Hold, I'm getting a text. Who texted me he was the president of the Fat Lives Matter community. But he's come here, Mac, Mac, you come in here, Come here, mack.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 2: What was going on?
Speaker 1: Okay? Mac has a p OV on this, Go ahead and back when you eighty. It's very simple. All you care about is watching cheers and getting cheeks. Okay, Okay, that's it. Ok hingo and booty, okay, TV landing titties and land I want to stress outside anything else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm done, all right, thank you for that, donkey. Now when we come back, let's go back.
Speaker 1: To Love is Blind.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is my show too.
Speaker 3: So what you say, clay and a D.
Speaker 2: Yeah, clayton a D. Yes, we're going back to Love is Blind? What teas that I gotta build it up at the altar?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 1: You got that?
Speaker 2: He got all the way to the altar and she said I do, and he said I don't. And it's reasoning. I think could have been a little bit better than I was just battling a lot, y'all, and I'm allergic to her dog. That's what he said. I didn't say their schedules didn't make sense, and.
Speaker 6: He just.
Speaker 1: What it was. Yes, you start making up stuff like that, I can't be with alert dog, nigga.
Speaker 3: Let's open up the phone lines, ladies out there. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one.
Speaker 4: What are some red flags that you should have you shouldn't have ignored before you said I do some things that you've seen that you later found out that they were red flags and you shouldn't have ignored them.
Speaker 1: Lamdia twice. Bet y'all won't call it here in to mid that what you.
Speaker 2: Gave somebody that twice?
Speaker 3: All right, then eight hundred five eight five one five one.
Speaker 1: That's the question. Call us up now, it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 19: It's topic time called eight hundred five five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Morning everybody.
Speaker 4: It's DJ en Vy Jess Hilarious, Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Now if you're just joining us with open off the phone lines. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. This is coming from Love is Blind. Now we're asking ladies, what are some red flags that you shouldn't have ignored.
Speaker 1: Before saying I do? That is the question.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Well, since we both said I do and everything worked out, why I guess it's not.
Speaker 1: Talking to us. But let's go to the phone lines. Hello, who's this Hi?
Speaker 14: This is Terry Anne calling from Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: Hey, Terrrianne calling from Brooklyn with something Mama.
Speaker 5: Hi, I am good.
Speaker 14: How are you guys?
Speaker 16: Good?
Speaker 11: Good?
Speaker 14: Good?
Speaker 3: What are some red flags you wish you didn't ignore?
Speaker 14: Literally almost the same thing, just the fact that they say they're not that they're that they've seen a lot of infidelity and they use that as like a excused for why they're un faithful, Like that's just like the biggest repsack ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think. But but all right, so at some point, right if they if they tell you that, do you think it's more of an excuse? I mean, are you looking at it as an excuse or do you give credit to it just being honest and you just be like you can make a decision for I've.
Speaker 14: Like I'm talking in my personal experience, I think I try to encourage the person.
Speaker 11: While my husband I.
Speaker 14: Didn't necessarily take it as an excuse because we did still get married and we are still married eight years later.
Speaker 2: But it was a load.
Speaker 10: It was a lot.
Speaker 14: It takes a lot because you have to encourage this person constantly. Yeah, and sometimes it's it's like, you know, you're telling this person listening, we have kids now, you don't want that to continue, so we have to break generational curses. But you know, it's still kind of in the back of their minds, Well, this is what I saw my dad do, this is what I saw my grandmother do. And the crazy thing about this is that his dad told me one day when I was renting to him that Well, you know, I don't know what to tell you. I don't know how much it's going to change, because that's exactly what he saw and that's what he knows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you gotta think at some type of point. I mean, you know, like I'm with you on this, Like you think clearly at some point, Like, yo, if you say this because these men cheated on your mom.
Speaker 3: Like that he cheated on your mom.
Speaker 2: You know, this is your dad, but this is also your mom who was miserable for years because she kept being cheated on. Why would you then turn and do that to another woman?
Speaker 10: And not only is that, but.
Speaker 14: If you know how you felt as a kid and it bothers you so much, why would you in turn want your kids to do that? Like you have to make that change. You got to stop somewhere, all right. So I honestly don't think that eighty that eighty was cleave type. And she's a beautiful girl, but I don't think that that's what he goes for. So I think that as much as it may be like he may be serious about having these you know, issues with his dad and seeing what his dad did, I also don't think that he was so much into.
Speaker 2: Eighty Yeah, and that's the part of honesty that he was missing. I think you're correct, Thank you, Mama.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 12: Good morning?
Speaker 1: This is hey Keisha, good morning.
Speaker 4: We're asking some red flags you've seen before you got married that you wish you have held on to.
Speaker 5: Alrighty, so I got married after then on somebody for eleven months, so I had no business marrying a person to begin with. That's firstly right.
Speaker 10: Secondly, the first red flag was.
Speaker 1: The sex was horrible.
Speaker 4: Now the sex is horrible. You stayed with good morning, good morning, so you stayed in then after.
Speaker 1: The sex was still horrible. Hello, I wanted to ask why you got married? And Hello, who's this?
Speaker 11: Yes is.
Speaker 4: Chelsea, good morning. We're talking about red flags you've seen before you got married.
Speaker 11: So let me start off by saying congratulations, death on new position, and the baby all that stuff shout up to the man, So let me get into it just real quick. I thought that it was very nice and sweet the relationship that my ex had with his mother, because you know, the whole adage is, you know, if he gets a all with his mob, you know, that's an indication that he may be your good lad.
Speaker 12: But I had no idea how involved.
Speaker 11: That she was gonna be. All the red flags there. She was stopping them by popping up. She had a key with over thirty, picking up his clothes, washing his clothes. We was soting in health financial decision.
Speaker 12: I thought it was nice.
Speaker 11: I was like, oh, this is the sweet you know, she's always coming over. We're always over there.
Speaker 10: Those are red.
Speaker 11: Flags that I thought were green flags because it's started from there to she was like the third person in the marriage and at thirty years old washing her clothes.
Speaker 2: Y'all got married after eleven months. So y'all were married fort eleven months.
Speaker 11: We were together for We got married after two years.
Speaker 2: Actually, oh I heard eleven months somewhere. Oh snap, okay, all right, well I think that you should have it. Never should have been a flea for his mother to have a kid of house.
Speaker 1: Jesus.
Speaker 11: Yeah, she had a key.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I thought it was nice.
Speaker 11: I was like, you know, she's doing us favors. That's great.
Speaker 2: No, but checked this out. She got kitty house and she picking up his laundry. Hit my pick up mine too. No, we're not doing that. You're doing this for us because we are now one. He is not just your son. You have a daughter in law now, so he'll do this for both of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should have put your clothes in it too.
Speaker 6: That's what's up hey now, because that would have been a private too.
Speaker 11: I think she wanted her dolls to be in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whatever was the real flag?
Speaker 8: Boy?
Speaker 1: You missed it.
Speaker 2: You better not do it again.
Speaker 1: Are you'll still married or no?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 6: Man, I have a new medal I met.
Speaker 11: It's okay to make a mistake with us.
Speaker 12: Just the price, so right.
Speaker 1: I want of this time, Matt. Though, if you meet somebody in like you know, in four weeks, if y'all grow to love each other and y'all get married, a lot of times those relationships work out too.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is still people from Lovers Blind season two that are together and they are on their kid. Do not look over here. I've been asking for a tackle for all week and I had.
Speaker 1: No that is something from McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Yes, burrito, thank you.
Speaker 1: You are really pregnant. Have you got pictures of all the different places you've had this morning?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, she asked for tackle for the last four days Monday. She wanted pizza. Well, God bless you want to lasagna?
Speaker 1: Enjoy yourself Christmas?
Speaker 2: Say damn, you should have been with an Italian.
Speaker 1: Dan you want?
Speaker 7: I want?
Speaker 13: Hey yo?
Speaker 1: Eight hundred five eight five one o five one.
Speaker 4: If you're just joining us, we're asking, ladies, what are some red flags that you shouldn't have ignored before saying I do.
Speaker 1: Let's discuss it's the breakfast Club the morning. Let's say if you're all talking about it, you know we talking.
Speaker 19: It's to times called eight hundred five five five one to join into the discussion with the breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody, it's DJ.
Speaker 4: Envy, Jess, Hilarius, Charlamagne, the gud. We are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: If you're just.
Speaker 4: Joining us, we're asking, lady, what are some red flags that you shouldn't have ignored before saying I do? Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. We got Blade on the line, Blade Morning, I'm sorry, shut up straight.
Speaker 2: About Western's nips. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 10: How you doing, Blady, It's okay, I'm okay. That called me saw your blade.
Speaker 1: By the way, I got from Mortal Kombat. Yes, yes, yes, all right, miss Blade.
Speaker 4: You know the question, ladies, what are some red flags that you shouldn't have ignored before saying I do.
Speaker 15: So.
Speaker 10: When I was dating, I found out he was cheating on me, so I broke up with him. He started to like say, he was gonna do stuff to himself where he wasn't living anymore. So I ended up staying with him because I didn't want anybody not to live anymore. And we got married. Almost ten years of marriage, I found out he was cheating again. I told him, like, you know what I'm done. You know, I can't do this no more. We got four kids, we got, you know, a whole life, but I'm like, I can't do it.
Speaker 5: He ended up doing it anyway.
Speaker 10: Well, yes, he committed a suicide in our home.
Speaker 2: Lord have mercy because you left because he cheated once again.
Speaker 10: He was cheating constantly. It wasn't like it was just one time. It was like him I had just found out, like over the years that it was just happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hope you're not guilting yourself over this, and I hope that you know. I'm sure you're probably in therapy now to deal with the trauma, but I hope you're not guilting yourself about this absolutely wasn't your fault at all.
Speaker 10: Oh a little bit I was at first, just because I felt like, had I not, did you know, left him, my kids would still have their dad.
Speaker 2: So yeah, a little bit, you know, yeah, I think it was more so about your kids then you just you know, you felt like you said, you felt like you it has to be someone to blame because you got four babies with this man. But no, please, please don't. And you don't feel that way anymore, right, No, I don't.
Speaker 10: I don't. My children they they actually they don't hate them, but they really they really don't like them for what he did, so they had they they find him accountable.
Speaker 13: For what he did.
Speaker 10: But just me being a mother and just knowing what the adult situation was, I felt like maybe if i'd just shut the hell up, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But you can't. But you can't. You can't, you know, shut the hell up and be uncomfortable and be ruining your your mental and emotional piece for somebody else. I mean, you did what you were supposed to do, you know. You know, I wish he didn't make that decision. Did he have any issues before this? Like ant?
Speaker 10: I mean, yeah, like I said he cheated on me like months after we started dating, and I was like, oh, I.
Speaker 5: Wasn't even hurt.
Speaker 10: I was just like okay, you know, and I you know, I broke up with him, but he called me like, yeah, I'm about to off myself and I'm about to do this, and I'm just like, you doing too much. And literally he ended up trying to do it and going to the hospital and everything, and I was like, oh my god, like, you're period.
Speaker 2: He clearly had abandonment issues from a long time ago. There was something that happened going on, something else was going on, but don't Yeah, I'm glad that you are in a better place now.
Speaker 1: I wish you would have got helped. Yeah, definitely, I'm sorry.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, thank you guys.
Speaker 14: This was five years ago.
Speaker 10: He you know, committed suicide on February fifth, twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: Lord man, we definitely still sending you healing energy always. Man, have to live to your kids as well to your kids and everybody Jesus Christ.
Speaker 10: Yeah, thank you so much. My children are almost grown now.
Speaker 2: So okay, yeah, well that's good.
Speaker 12: Go alea right, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I would go have a drink or something damn, I don't please, don't have a drink.
Speaker 1: I need one right now. I don't want to play anymore. I don't want to play anymore.
Speaker 2: Ye don't have a drink, mister mental wealth, mental health, God getting this b long life of alcoholism.
Speaker 1: Huh, you can have a drink. I don't want play with y'all anymore.
Speaker 4: Allright, when we come back past the aux, Nala will be joining us. She puts us on this some of the hottest music that's out right now. We're gonna kick it with her next night.
Speaker 1: Is she here?
Speaker 2: She in Atlanta, y'all so funny, leader girl.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Lave. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Good morning everybody.
Speaker 4: It's DJ v Jesse, Larry Chelam and the guy. We are the Breakfast Club and Nihala is here for pastor os.
Speaker 1: Yeah. DJ comes.
Speaker 7: Big.
Speaker 17: Since this International Woman's Day, though, I'm gonna go with three records from women.
Speaker 2: The first one is this girl group out of London called Flow. They're really big here in the US. Two but they dropped the new record walk like this sounds very nineties, late two thousands. Like it sitcom, not scomish. I think it is nineties. It sounds brilliantly nostalgic film. Yes, fair enough, I think they.
Speaker 1: I mean just the fact that it's.
Speaker 17: A girl group, it's three of them. They kind of remind me of Destiny Child's ish.
Speaker 2: So yeah, mixture. You guys tune in with them if you aren't familiar.
Speaker 17: I actually just interviewed them on my podcast, We Need to Talk w N T T l K on the gram so makes you guys check.
Speaker 2: That out flow f l O.
Speaker 1: Okay like that.
Speaker 17: Next up, though, we got Lotto and I know you like this record Lotto and oh my god, why am I drawing to blank?
Speaker 2: J lo? Yes, I actually like this perform like a couple of weeks ago, I mean a couple of days ago. I love it. It's called get Up. I love it. She goes hard on that. I don't know who did beat and all that, but that's nice.
Speaker 1: Before Lottle sound started rapping, that sounded very late nineties, early two thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I love it though.
Speaker 17: Good record, and then the music video for it is also fired. But lastly we got Chloe with f y s your cousin.
Speaker 2: Allegedly Okay, okay, cousin, all right, okay, cousin yeah, it sound like somebody.
Speaker 1: I just can't remember who it sounds like. The then who was doing that singing patterns? Again? Then who was that? Not Beyonce? Right, I don't know that. Shut up, man, you better worry about all these people that's gonna be on your ass. I'm telling you women to go cook on International Women's Day, is all right?
Speaker 2: It reminds me of like a Normani track, though I would say like it gives like Normie a little bit, but I do love that for Chloe, our music sounds different to me, so I do like that. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 17: I do feel like Normani and Chloe you know what actually nermarks?
Speaker 1: But what are you about to say? No, no, no, no no, but because international women that you don't want to say anything negative about women.
Speaker 17: Negative, But I do feel like they all get like Beyonce Ino you're in the studio, like I want to sound like Beyonce, and then everybody's records kind of sound the same instead of just trying.
Speaker 2: To do like.
Speaker 1: I just can't think of what song it was though, yeah, I mean I could see it not far off.
Speaker 17: But it is internationals Women's Day and it's women's history months so this one, Certified Vibe is an all girl lineup. We got Detrenada at A Baltimore. We got Billy b we got Girl Colde, we got a Honey Baby, and then we just got some openers that A handpicked myself that I'm just really big fans of and I just wanted to shine some light on. So next Friday, Cafe Arizuli in Brooklyn. Makesure you guys need me there. Okay, they got r VP anything, definitely RSVP. You can just click the link in my bio on Instagram at Nils Simone.
Speaker 2: N y l A S Y M O N E e E and tell them listen to the podcasts and make sure you guys listen to the podcast We Need to Talk. We dropped two episodes a week.
Speaker 17: And yeah, we just have flow on and then next up is Nick Grant. And if you're here in New York City on Power one has a show on Sunday nights, Yeah, make sure you got to tune into my Sunday night show, Blends and Trends. It's from ten to midnight, but I'm eleven to twelve.
Speaker 1: That's right. You gotta talk that talk right working you don't want too much.
Speaker 2: She's doing so much she forgets she was hold o wee what Sunday? Oh yeah you got something funday okay, yeah, so that's amazing.
Speaker 4: All right, well we come back. We got the People's Choice mix it o't move. It's all about the women today. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, wake up, wake good. If you're like to enter the Breakfast Club, face it.
Speaker 4: It's a bad time to buy a car, and that means you need to keep your current vehicle even longer. That's why I'm protected by car Shield and you should be too. Car Shield make sure you call them at eight hundred five six five three one one three. I'll go to car shield dot com slash breakfast to save twenty percent on your plan.
Speaker 19: Today it's Women's History Month and we're celebrating the most influential women in history.
Speaker 1: Check out this phenomenal woman. Morning.
Speaker 4: Everybody in stevej n V, Jess, Hilarie Charlamage, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Today's International Women's Day. And who we repping today?
Speaker 1: Jess?
Speaker 2: We repping Eve today. Y'all listen. I wanted to get into Eve's story because it's kind of comical to me, so Eve used to be a stripper, right, and then she ran into past the mace at a strip club and then he had said, you know, you could be doing something better than this, right, So then she started being a rapper and she was successful. Now she is married to a millionaire, Maximilian Cooper, and she got a child.
Speaker 1: So Google is lying that man that man like he don't he owned gum Ball three thousands was like a gum Ball owns a bunch of other businesses. I think he is a billionaire. Yeah. If he ain't a billionaire, he's a damn close. But either way, he's rich, is what we're trying to say. Yes, yeah, I think Eve don't get enough credit because people forget Eve had a sitcom. Eve was in movie. She was going Platinum Evil. He was a big, big, big deal. I never understood why her show was called Eve though, and the character on the show wasn't called He never understood that.
Speaker 2: It's fine though, because it didn't she like write her show or produce her show or something like that.
Speaker 1: She was she was a EP.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but that was my favorite theme song, how did I Don't Remember His Things?
Speaker 12: Song?
Speaker 4: What Morning Everybody is TJ n V Jess Hilary Charlamane the guy. We are the breakfast Club. It's time to get up out of here. You enjoy your day to day Jess on this International Women's Day.
Speaker 1: She'll be in Miami this weekend.
Speaker 2: I will at the music fest, y'all. So yeah, I will be hosting Day one with Ricky Smiley and we got a lot of musical acts. I think I've seen Fantasia Maxwell, Jasmin Sullivan and also Trina and Trick Daddy will be They'll be coming later on in the night and stuff like that. So yeah, y'all catch me there it yeah, type oh.
Speaker 1: I want to tell everybody make sure you go get your tickets for the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival happening Saturday, April twenty seventh and at al Shawty. Okay, you can go to event wright dot com and get your tickets for that. I'll go to Black Effect dot com Slash Podcast Festival. Okay, enjoy y'all weekend. Man, my father, Notice simply this self control is strength, Okay, calmness is mastery. You have to get to a point where your mood doesn't shift based on the insignificant actions of someone else. Don't allow others to control the direction of your life. Don't allow your emotions to overpower you. That is so interesting, man, and it reminds me of something a good therapist, a friend of mine said the other day. His name is Elliott Connie. He said, it's not the world's job to not disturb your piece. It's your job to have undisturbable peace. So work on your piece this weekend, y'all have a great day.
Speaker 2: Basically all in a nutshell. And then this is a quote for the women. Thank you for being an amazing woman in my life. I'm glad you exist.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with dad? That's a beautifu quote. Who wrote that? That sounds amazing? Hallmark did not write that. I wrote that myself. I gave it the same.
Speaker 2: Flowers Sane Burger he bought everybody.
Speaker 1: Now, let me ask you a question. I bought Chick fil A for all the women in here today. I got the women flowers. I do that your International Women's Day? What these other niggas got y'all in here? Goddamn thing all Brandy want to give you it was a hard time. All any want to give you is a hard time. All red want to give you a hard time.
Speaker 2: You do that same thing for them every year.
Speaker 1: Last year when I get y'a last year, I got your.
Speaker 4: Let me ask your question, let me ask you talk about big backs, and then you bring it's not health.
Speaker 1: Today is Friday. It's a cheatday. It's a cheat day. And by the way, I am very proud of sim very proud of Taylor. Don't know if y'all have noticed they've been big in their backs. I've noticed. I didn't say you had a big back, but the back is getting slimmering. The other day, when I told her that she was I've been working out, No cops. Now's you on the radio show.
Speaker 2: Three Chick and she went over to the Italian food side with him. Yeah, damn.
Speaker 1: Happy Women's International, International Women's Day, breakfast club. Pities, you're finished for your dam