Speaker 1: Your execution on the Donkey of the Day is something to the hold.
Speaker 2: Is the reason he gave me Donkey of the Day, and I deserve that.
Speaker 1: You need to know.
Speaker 2: You need to tell them.
Speaker 3: I am you have the boy.
Speaker 1: Tell them it's done for Donkey of the Day. It's a read. But you're so good at trying to fake Charlamage, you know what he wants. Charlomagne. Yeah, Chlomone.
Speaker 2: Who do you give a Dunkey of the day too?
Speaker 1: Then? Well, Sexy read donkey today for Friday, March eighth, International Woman's Day, go to two Ohio women. Loreen excuse me, Loreen b Farrello, she's fifty five and Karen Cashbaumb she's sixty three. Now, I didn't go looking for two women to give donkey to day two this morning, but God clearly wanted me to deliver this message today. I know, I know, Charlamagne, how dare you give two women the biggest t hall on International Women's Day? Well, I have no reason to explain. Instead, I'll let you hear it yourself and you decide. Let's go to Fox and Ohio for the report. Please.
Speaker 3: Astribulus City officials say they are stunned after arresting two women, Loreene Farrillo and Karen Cashbaum, who are accused of taking a deceased eighty year old man through a bank drive through to withdraw money from his accounts.
Speaker 1: They both in charge with felonies.
Speaker 3: Astribulus City Police Chief Robert Stell tells us the women are facing charges of theft and gross abuse of a corpse. They're charged with gross abuse of a corpse for taking a person who was dead and acting in a manner that would shock the conscience. Police say the women lived with the elderly man, Douglas Layman, and they found him dead inside the home Monday, but instead of calling police or an ambulance, officials say the two had other plans. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The allegation is that he was propped up in the front seat of the car and take it through the drive through so that the bank would see him in the vehicle they'd be able to make the withdrawal.
Speaker 3: After receiving about nine hundred dollars. The women are accused of taking his body to the hospital and then leaving.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, no, first things first rest in Pete Douglas Layman, Okay, dropping the clues bombs for Douglas Layman. All Right, these two women rolled around with a man's corps, propped him up in the car, and withdrew money from his bank account. Now here's the thing. Both these women were not related to this man, yet they both lived with him. That man was eighty years old. Loreen, you twenty five years younger than him. Karen, you seventeen years younger than him. That means combined, y'all are forty two years younger than that man. If y'all two relatively young ladies to him had been sucking in sex in this man the way y'all were supposed to, you wouldn't have had to prop up his body to go withdraw money because because y'all would have had access to his accounts already. Okay. If he was feeding and fornicating with this eighty year old properly, you would have owned everything he owned. Eighty years old. All he need is fruits and vegetables, some starches, beans fished, some proteins, easy work. If not, you know, if y'all were doing that, y'all would have been in this man's will already. Okay, Clearly, these women never listened to One City girls album ever in their life. Okay, y'all supposed to be tag teaming that old man. You should have been giving him the best last days of his life. He eighty. He not even getting directions like that anymore. All he really want his company now. Rectid dysfunction is not an inevitable part of aging, especially if you have a healthy lifestyle. Okay, you know, if you've let a healthy lifestyle, that helps you to prevent diabetes and hypertension and heart disease and other diseases. But it's still a little bit more difficult for older men to get aroused during sexual stimulation and younger men. So you didn't even have a lot of work to do. Eighty years old. He just wanted some company.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: The reason they did this, you heard, you know, wasn't as cruel as one may think, because the bank previously allowed the women to withdraw money from Doug's account as long as he was with them. So when they went to get the nine hundred dollars out, the telegaate with them because they didn't know Doug was dead. They saw Doug just propped up in the front seat, so they gave him the money. Now, listen, it's International Woman's Day, Jess Hilarius. Regardless of what the Internet says, you are a woman, a mother already, okay another on the way, You're an all woman. I don't care defend defend these two women and what they did. I will never what the hell do I look like? Stop playing?
Speaker 2: I don't want to say something else but radio, and we're gonna get fined son FM, play with me.
Speaker 1: I will never definish.
Speaker 2: Clearly they didn't see baps because NISI and Mickey didn't have to do no sexual acts, didn't have to suck him and do none of that crap to mister Manley. And they both was in the They both was in the will at the end when he died. Yeah, they just had to take care of him. Cerarently they probably wasn't even taken care of him, right, because if you're getting taken care of, right, and you'll be putting.
Speaker 1: The wheel too, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, but no, you was making it real sexual and they had to do to be sexual. Yeah, because I'm not ever trying to stuck on no eighty year old Yin yang. You're gonna get married, yeah when I'm eighty All right?
Speaker 1: Cool? Okay, but they're young. Don't nobody want to do that.
Speaker 2: I don't care how much money is on the line.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not doing it. There was no justification for what these two a millionaires. He asked me the question. Listen you there's no justification for these two women.
Speaker 2: No, there's what propping a man up like like, what is this weekend at Bernie's like? You propped him up?
Speaker 1: Are you dumb? No? Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not all. That's why Jess Larrus is a woman you can trust. Please give Lauren for Lauren for Raylo and Karen cash bomb the biggest he huh. And then they're just gonna drop him off of the hospital. Just makes a good point. That's why I said earlier. All this man really wanted was company. You know what I'm saying. If they were just treating him good, they would have been in the will. By the way, they might be in the wheel and don't know it, dummies, yea, all right, they may not.
Speaker 2: You got the balls to do something like that. That means they wasn't even doing him right while he was here.
Speaker 1: You ain't lying, that's crazy, right? If you just drop me off at the hospital. You ain't never cared. Hold I'm getting the text. Who texted me. He is the president of the Fat Lives Matter community, But he said, come here, Mac, Mac, you come in here, Come here, Macket to say.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Boom boom Mac here. Okay, Mac has a POV on this. Go ahead and Mack when you eighty. It's very simple. All you care about is watching cheers and getting cheeks. Okay, Okay, that's it. Okay, Hingo and booty, Okay, TV landing, Kitty, TV land. I want to stress out anything else here, y'all. I'm dying. I'm dying, all right, Thank you for that. Donkey Toga. Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull. Lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the Bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 2: Wake that ass up in the morning.
Speaker 3: The Breakfast Club