Speaker 1: It's the radio segment that's launching a brand new reality show competition, and it's like a spin off of the show The Voice, but for pets, where your pup barks a tune on stage as Simon Cowell partially.
Speaker 2: Judges them before sending them off to the pounds. Okay, is it just do it like a goldfish?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Whatever it is, nobody makes it to Hollywood.
Speaker 1: With Laser Stories, the segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we got a laser and there's other wolf worms. Just don't this first Laser Stories out of Glassborough, New Jersey. The other day, a guy walked into a store, went straight to the refrigerated area, and dunked his head in a vat of.
Speaker 2: Pickles dream true pickle.
Speaker 1: Well, apparently it was some kind of like social media thing because he was filming himself the whole time as he did it.
Speaker 2: Oh, dude, of my mind. I hate when people ruined things for everybody else.
Speaker 1: More than that, he didn't cause any other kind of disturbance, but the vat of pickles needed to be dumped for sanitaries.
Speaker 2: I was thinking that was in there. I'm glad you got to that conclusion. It'd be scary if they did it.
Speaker 1: The local police posted about it, and the guy came forward and admitted he did it. Oh, it's unclear what charges or fines he might face. The store says they lost fifty two dollars worth of product, and that was like.
Speaker 2: I feel like I was expecting more than that. Just buy the jar, dude and then do it. Yeah, you know he doesn't like pickles. Oh, not a fan.
Speaker 1: But the reason the story's making news is because the police had fun with it on social media, saying, quote, we certainly relish the community's hell in bringing attention to the pickle that we were in yesterday.
Speaker 2: Going forward, we would be lighted. Aha.
Speaker 1: If other incidents, especially those of a more serious nature, get the same exposure, Let's go to your next razor story that's out of couple's corners. It's hard to believe there could be a new dating trend that could happen at home, but it's a thing, and one man named Colin is going viral for it because he posted on Twitter recently saying that he and his girlfriend invented something during a blizzard in Buffalo last year.
Speaker 2: It's called bottle night. What does that mean? It's pretty simple, he said.
Speaker 1: Quote, we lock our phones away, turn the TV off, We each grab a bottle of wine and just talk.
Speaker 2: Oh so you're talking about like Friday night. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: It's talking and just enjoying being around each other, which is a new concept.
Speaker 2: Wait, he used his phone to post about it.
Speaker 1: They did cheat to get a selfie of themselves one time.
Speaker 2: It was a bottle of wine. Right, It wasn't like a bottle of voa in her picture. It's bottles of wine. But they don't specify what type of bottle. I think you have that creative freedom.
Speaker 1: Regardless, the post went viral and some people are poking fun saying things like this guy thinks he discovered hanging out. Also, no mention of having to finish the bottles that you open.
Speaker 2: I do believe that's optional. People open bottles and don't finish them, Believe it or not.
Speaker 1: Restraint is something people use sometimes. This next lazer stories out of food News. Are we ever gonna run out of weird new foods to eat? Well, here's the latest. Three new options are hitting grocery store shelves. You can text in right now. Seventy five nine to two. Tell us which of these do you want to try the most? Because number one is cheese it flavored ranch dressing. Hidden Valley just announced it ahead of National Ranch Day on March tenth. It hits Walmart and Kroger stores this month, and they say it's something that the fans came up with, which is kind of cool.
Speaker 2: What do you a cheesy ramp? Sounds kind of good? But are you even ranch at that point? You know what I mean? Like I'm a purist, sorry, Jess.
Speaker 1: Although I will take some jalapenia ranch, I have my exceptions. Second is a grilled cheese flavored tomato soup. If dipping a real grilled cheese sandwich into your soup sounds like too much effort, Campbell's is doing a limited edition run of this. If you want to try it, check the soup aisles because it might already be there. Why do I feel like I'm just gonna be eating a bowl of hot case a lot of cheesy items? Right? Yeah? And finally, the food that at least I've been dreading has finally been created. Oh, I'm talking about Oscar Meyer meatless hot dogs. BA the picture I'm showing. My co host makes it look like they're real, but they are not.
Speaker 2: They do look really real. They're called not hot dogs. I thought it was hot at first, but no.
Speaker 1: They're made of plant based meat, so it's a little bit different than like a veggie dog. But their parent company, craft Higns has a plant based offshoot now called the Not Company.
Speaker 2: And they're smart. They have a winnerobile that's of course electric, right, no gasund that's right? Keep your winders clean does not sound tasting.
Speaker 1: If you just tuned in, that's not the message you think it was.
Speaker 2: Next Lazer stories out of the open Road fun.
Speaker 1: You ever passed time during your normal commute trying to figure out what the vanity plate in front of you is supposed to represent? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh I love that.
Speaker 1: I bought a car once that said h eight kids can never figure it.
Speaker 2: Out what it meant.
Speaker 1: Drove that around for six years, got a lot of mean middle fingers.
Speaker 2: For some reason. Why was it a minivan? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Anyway, there's a new pull out on vanity license plates and almost twenty thousand Americans weigh in.
Speaker 2: Here's the results.
Speaker 1: Fourteen percent of people say they're sporting one right now. Twelve percent say that they've had one in the past, but they felt like a total dork driving around with it and you're like, shut up. Yeah, I would imagine like it's fun until you get it and then you're like, yeah, there's my card. Twenty six percent of people have not done it but would consider it, and thirty two percent of people say they are not interested in a vanity plate whatsoever. That separate question asked if you've seen a personalized plate that shouldn't have been allowed on the roads. Surprising amount of people said yes, twenty two percent either that or.
Speaker 2: They're just reading it wrong. Yeah, like it's supposed to be something totally our minds turn it into something that's not.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of the office with the guy that he's like, why does everybody keep asking me if I'm a William Hung fan? Something like that?
Speaker 2: It w w L L Hung. Yeah, well Hung, Why does anyone ask I'm a William Hung fan?
Speaker 1: And I wonder what this guy's personalized plate would say?
Speaker 2: Maybe shell Game? Too many letters? Okay, shock turt Alert again? Too many letters.
Speaker 1: You'll probably just go with Humper, but drop the uh because that looks cool. That's how means like destroyer has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again, same time on Monday
Speaker 2: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.