Speaker 1: All right, you found us on a Friday. Welcome to the podcast, Alexis. How many five hour.
Speaker 2: Energy bottles did you count in the trash can? I think it was eleven guys?
Speaker 3: Fifty energy?
Speaker 4: My god.
Speaker 1: Let's just hope Jeffrey's heart doesn't exclude it's his fuel for his parody song.
Speaker 2: Today's song of the Week is in well today's podcast. There it goes, let's start it now.
Speaker 5: We've been wanting to do this since the start of the year. And when I say we, I mainly mean our producer wants to do it, which means we're not gonna lie.
Speaker 6: I don't really want to.
Speaker 2: Is it punishment for us?
Speaker 6: Honestly I'm kind of mid on it.
Speaker 5: It could be okay, but our listeners might think it's interesting.
Speaker 7: What is it?
Speaker 6: It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: And if you didn't know, we have a technical director here named ashtonh Yeah. He is a mute, redheaded, orphaned virgin with three toes on.
Speaker 6: His left foot. It's all been very well documented. We don't need to cover that anymore.
Speaker 5: But if you've never seen him, Brook, what celebrity would you say?
Speaker 6: Ashton looks like this?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 2: That's hard. I was gonna say McLevin from super Bad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that is.
Speaker 5: I would go with the like ozempic version of Buzz from Home alone. But the question is, and I want people to weigh in on our Instagram at Brooke and Jeffrey, We'll have digital Jake put up a photo of Ashton there. The question though, is guess this man's weight?
Speaker 2: Are we allowed to?
Speaker 5: Ashton has signed off on this already, He's given the approval, said it's okay. So right now we're gonna go around the room and get some guesses. Don't ask any questions to him, just guess. You can look him up and down, have him spin around if you want.
Speaker 2: Alexis, let me take my guess.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, I guess.
Speaker 8: I think Ashton and I have got to be close, like if we were a fight, i'd.
Speaker 3: Win, maybe a close fight.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna guess.
Speaker 9: You're one hundred and fifteen pounds one.
Speaker 6: Hundred and fifteen for Alexis Broke.
Speaker 1: Saying, so I've seen him what he's been eating for lunch. I think he's trying to bulk up. Yesterday he had an entire bucket of ramen.
Speaker 5: He ate taco bell every meal for a month straight and apparently lost ways that metabolism.
Speaker 2: I had to hate him for that.
Speaker 1: I'm actually gonna say he weighs one nine.
Speaker 6: For Brooke his weighted before you.
Speaker 3: Guys are talking, literally wasn't sure if he even hits one hundred. Come that is so he's my boy.
Speaker 2: No, I think he's like maybe even one fifty.
Speaker 10: But as I know how to win these games, and I play many games, you always gotta go with the lowest. I'm gonna say one pound Jeffrey is worth the strategy.
Speaker 5: Okay, I want to to show you, guys are I'll mean you're right in the middle and say ninety pounds for.
Speaker 2: That off I think I'm even under.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, so let's have a drum roll please asking how much do you.
Speaker 2: Really Alexiscott at one fifteen.
Speaker 1: Fifteen?
Speaker 2: I knew I was looking at that. Wait, sixteen years old?
Speaker 6: Did you want to see him? Bring yourself check out the photo at Brooke and.
Speaker 5: Jeffrey For every like Ashton loses one piece of yah.
Speaker 1: To get like some protein powder up in this house or something apparently works.
Speaker 5: Let's continue to be shocked when we get into the shot callar question of the day and send.
Speaker 6: It over to Digital Jake for some trivia. Let's go to Jake.
Speaker 9: Well, speaking of Shocked Jeffrey yesterday, I was beside myself along with my other chauvinist pig mail co hosts, when we witnessed both Brooke and Alexis not being able to get one trivia question right about women's history.
Speaker 1: Is it a reflection of us or is it a reflection of what we were taught in school?
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe it's a reflection of the history books.
Speaker 9: Jake, it could be, but I know I wasn't the only one who heard it because I've just gotten word that Caitlyn Jenner has unfollowed us on TikTok Are.
Speaker 3: It took us forever to get her.
Speaker 6: And I think we know why. Thanks a lot, Brook.
Speaker 9: I couldn't just leave it at that, though, with Brook and Alexis disgracing the entire female gender, it's time for a redo. For the second day in a row, it's a special women's history edition.
Speaker 6: Plenty of twenty.
Speaker 4: Yes, we hear.
Speaker 1: Guys's questions are about like who invented board games? Like not people who have actually impacted humanity and not boys.
Speaker 5: An impactful game that's impacted more families than literally anything. Probably don't make Rob Kardashian unfollow us to come.
Speaker 9: I will never recover from that. Let's see if these women can recover.
Speaker 11: Brook.
Speaker 6: Let's start with you give me a number one through twenty.
Speaker 2: Let's go number nine, number nine.
Speaker 9: Brook, who has the higher net worth? Taylor Swift, Dolly Parton or Beyonce.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Beyonce is tricky because she has all sorts of fashion houses, right, so she's got like the House of Ivy and then she just came.
Speaker 2: Out with a hairline.
Speaker 1: Because the thing that makes these people so much money is the outside the music stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the entrepreneurial stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say Beyonce.
Speaker 6: Brooke said, Beyonce.
Speaker 2: That is.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 9: According to my numbers, Taylor Swift is leading at one point one billion with a B, Beyonce second at eight hundred million, and Dolly Parton at six hundred and fifty million.
Speaker 2: She's not working nine to five anymore, Jake.
Speaker 6: Brook.
Speaker 9: Let's go over to Alexis. Okay, Alexis, give me a number one through twenty twenty. Alexis name the only other female music artist who is worth more than Taylor Swift, So I.
Speaker 2: Have to pick someone that we didn't say. I think I know who it is.
Speaker 1: I don't know for women everywhere, Alexa, I think it's someone older than her, But I'm gonna go with that's.
Speaker 6: I think Alexis, said Rihanna.
Speaker 9: That is yeah, correct, four billion dollars.
Speaker 2: Which I think we all still pronounce her name wrong. Isn't it all right?
Speaker 6: Jose, it's your turn. Give me number one through twenty.
Speaker 9: I really liked the number twelve, Jose. Eight years ago, a woman named Vern Jackie Mitchell made headlines when she was allowed to play in a men's exhibition game, and she did so well that she embarrassed the top two male athletes at the time. Afterwards, she was banned from participating sport.
Speaker 6: Was it, oh wow?
Speaker 2: I mean her name's Vern. Where are you putting Vern?
Speaker 3: I'm putting Vern in a bowling?
Speaker 2: Where are that too?
Speaker 3: Did you see Vern showing up with her own ball?
Speaker 6: Jose said, bowling?
Speaker 3: That is.
Speaker 9: Correctse I was looking for baseball. She struck out Babe, Ruth and Garrett, and the commissioner banned woman from playing after that, I tell you, Jeffrey, number one through twenty let's go with his number sixteen sixteen. Jeff, you need to get this right in order to stay alive. We all know Kelly Clarkson was the first ever winner of the reality singing competition American Idol, But who was the second woman.
Speaker 6: To win it?
Speaker 7: Second woman?
Speaker 5: I literally stopped watching after season one?
Speaker 2: Justin Guarini or he was with Kelly?
Speaker 6: Okay, Ruben was season two though, yes, season.
Speaker 2: But that was lay Aikin. That was with Ruby.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, had a moment.
Speaker 9: Okay, I'm gonna go Underwood, jeff said Carrie Underwood. Carrie Underwood one season four of American Idol. She was the third woman to win. The answer I was looking for, Jeffrey was Fantasia for really.
Speaker 6: Nominated for a Golden Globe for Best Actress in a Musical or coy.
Speaker 2: She's like killing it.
Speaker 6: That means less.
Speaker 9: When's the women's history edition of Plenty of Plenty.
Speaker 5: Saving face for all the women of the world. A Lexus gets to choose who gets shot today and they're going to be singing only girl in the World by Rihanna.
Speaker 8: I gotta go the woman who disappointed in the room again.
Speaker 2: I can't do the work, really, lexus, all right.
Speaker 1: Want you to make me feel that I the only girl the.
Speaker 7: Word freaking Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 5: If you can't choose between I Hop and Applebee's, then there's some exciting news for you.
Speaker 6: Really is.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of people who have a hard time with this decision.
Speaker 10: There's like one parking lot in the country that people are like, which where do we go?
Speaker 5: You may not have to choose anymore. It's Brook and Jeffry in the Morning. And this is something I didn't know but I just saw in the news today. Do you realize for the past five years both restaurants have been owned by the same parent company.
Speaker 1: It makes sense, like you you start to go up to the big umbrella of these things, and there's like three companies in this country.
Speaker 2: They literally run everything.
Speaker 5: Absolutely Brook Corp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if they don't call it I Hopplebee's, I'm gonna be upset with CEO.
Speaker 5: They say they're going to start creating dual branded locations, meaning they'll have separate entrances in separate seating areas, but located in the same building with the same kitchen and same staff working Both sounds like the.
Speaker 3: KFC slash Chaco bells.
Speaker 6: But with my I like this.
Speaker 2: I can give a chocolate chip smiley faced pancake. And then the Long Island, I see that disaster right though.
Speaker 6: God's sick just hearing.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it's the seating opacity fills up on one side, then it will spill over into like the applebe side or vice versa. And as for the name of the combo restaurant, the question is will they call it apple hop or I hopies no Hopplebee's.
Speaker 6: It just rolls off the tone he does say it.
Speaker 2: It's so fun.
Speaker 5: They have a test restaurant in Mexico right now. It's just called Applebee's Dash.
Speaker 12: I hop.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You're missing a marketing opportunity.
Speaker 5: There could become a thing everywhere soon. In the combined menus would be huge, So I'm excited for it. The only thing that it cites me more is Laser Stories.
Speaker 3: I want some moons over.
Speaker 2: Oh that's Jenny's though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm sure they'll be added into the mixer.
Speaker 5: Make sure to follow us by the way at Brook and Jeffrey Laser Stories.
Speaker 6: That's next.
Speaker 5: It's the radio segment that's launching a brand new reality show competition and it's like a spinoff of To Show the Voice but for pets, where your pup barks a tune on stage as Simon Cowell partially judges them before sending them off to the pounds.
Speaker 3: Okay, isn't just like a goldfish?
Speaker 1: Like what.
Speaker 6: Nobody makes it to? Hollywood.
Speaker 5: Laser Stories the segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we got a laser and there's other wolf worms. Just don't this first Laser Stories out of Glassborough, New Jersey.
Speaker 6: The other day, a guy walked into a.
Speaker 5: Store, went straight to the refrigerated area, and dunked his head in a vat of pickles for pickles. Well, apparently it was some kind of like social media thing because he was filming himself the whole time, as he.
Speaker 1: Didn't dude, I hate when people ruin things for everybody else.
Speaker 5: Mother than that, he didn't cause any other kind of disturbance, but the vat of pickles needed to be done for sanitaries.
Speaker 3: I was thinking that was in there.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you got to that conclusion. It'd be scary if they did it.
Speaker 5: The local police posted about it, and the guy came forward and admitted he did it. It's unclear what charges or fines he might face. The store says they lost fifty two dollars worth of product, and that was like.
Speaker 2: Pick I feel like I was expecting more than that. Just buy the jar, dude and then do it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know he doesn't like pickles. Oh, not a fan.
Speaker 5: But the reason the story's making news is because the police had fun with it on social media, saying, quote, we certainly relish the community's hell in bringing attention to the pickle that we were in yesterday.
Speaker 6: Going forward, we would be delighted.
Speaker 5: Aha if other incidents, especially those of a more serious nature, get the same exposure. Let's go to your next story that's out of couple's corner. It's hard to believe there could be a new dating trend that could happen at home, but it's a thing, and one man named Colin is going viral for it because he posted on Twitter recently saying that he and his girlfriend invented something during a blizzard in Buffalo last year.
Speaker 6: It's called bottle night.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 5: It's pretty simple, he said, quote, we lock our phones away, turn the TV off, We each grab a bottle of wine and just talk.
Speaker 2: So you're talking about like Friday night.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 5: It's talking and just enjoying being around each other, which is.
Speaker 3: A new concept.
Speaker 2: Wait, he used his phone to post about it.
Speaker 5: They did cheat to get a selfie of themselves one time.
Speaker 2: It was a bottle of wine. Right, it wasn't like a bottle of vodka.
Speaker 6: In her picture. It's bottles of wine. But they don't specify what type of bottle you have. That creator freedom.
Speaker 5: Regardless, the post went viral and some people are poking fun saying things like this guy thinks he discovered hanging out. Also, no mention of having to finish the bottles that you open.
Speaker 6: I do believe that's optional.
Speaker 2: People open bottles and don't finish them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, believe it or not. In restraint is something people use sometimes. This next laser stories out of food News. Are we ever going to run out of weird new foods to eat? Well, here's the latest. Three new options are hitting grocery store shelves. You could text in right now seventy five nine to two. Tell us which of these do you want to try the most? Because number one is cheese it flavored ranch dressing. Hidden Valley just announced it ahead of National Ranch Day on March tenth. It hits Walmart and Kroger stores this month, and they say it's something that the fans came up with, which is kind of cool.
Speaker 2: What do you cheesy?
Speaker 6: M sounds kind of good?
Speaker 2: But are you even ranch at that point? You know what I mean? Like, I'm a purist, sorry, Jeff.
Speaker 1: Although I will take some jalapenia ranch, I have my exceptions.
Speaker 5: Second is a grilled cheese flavored tomato soup. If dipping a real grilled cheese sandwich into your soup sounds like too much effort, Campbell's is doing a limited edition run of this. If you want to try it, check the soup aisles because it might already be there.
Speaker 1: Why do I feel like I'm just gonna be eating a bowl of hot case a lot of cheesy.
Speaker 2: Items, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And finally, the food that at least I've been dreading has finally been created. I'm talking about Oscar Meyer meatless hot dogs based Jeff. The picture I'm trying my co host makes it look like they're real, but.
Speaker 6: They are not.
Speaker 2: They do look really real.
Speaker 6: They're called not hot dogs.
Speaker 5: I thought it was hot at first, but no, they're made of plant based meat, so it's a little bit different than like a veggie dog. But their parent company, craft Higns has a plant based offshoot now called the not Company.
Speaker 2: Oh company, And they're smart. They'll have a wienerobile that's of course electric, right, no gas around that's right.
Speaker 10: Keep your winders clean does not sound tasting if you just tuned in, that's not the message you figured it was.
Speaker 5: This next lazer story is out of the open road. You ever passed time during your normal commute trying to figure out what the vanity plate in front of you is supposed to represent?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, Oh, I love that.
Speaker 5: I bought a car once that said h eight kids. He could never figure it out what it meant, drove that around for six years, got a lot of mean middle fingers for some reason.
Speaker 3: Why.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Anyway, there's a new pull out on vanity license plates. In almost twenty thousand Americans weigh in, here's the results. Fourteen percent of people say they're sporting one right now. Twelve percent say that they've had one in the past, but they felt like a total dork driving around with it and you're like, shut up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would.
Speaker 10: Imagine like it's fun until you get it and then you're like, yeah, there's my card.
Speaker 5: Twenty six percent of people have not done it but would consider it, and thirty two percent of people say they are not interested in a vanity plate whatsoever. Separate question asked if you've seen a personalized plate that shouldn't have been allowed on the roads. Surprising amount of people said yes, twenty two percent.
Speaker 2: Either that or they're just reading it wrong. Yeah, like it's supposed to be something totally our minds turn it into something that's not.
Speaker 5: It reminds me of the office with the guy that he's like, why does everybody keep asking me if I'm a William Hung fan?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh are you hug something like that?
Speaker 6: W wll Hung?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Well home, why anyone asked b I'm a William Hung fan?
Speaker 5: And I wonder what this guy's personalized plate would say?
Speaker 6: Maybe shell Game? Too many letters?
Speaker 2: Okay, Alert.
Speaker 6: Again? Too many letters?
Speaker 5: You'll probably just go with Humper, but drop the U. Yeah, because that looks cool. Just that point.
Speaker 6: That's how means like destroyers come to an end for the day. We'll do it again, same time on Monday.
Speaker 7: Brooking Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 6: We've all told lies before.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and most of the time you're doing it to be polite, Like when you shake hands with someone and you say nice to meet you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean for most people in this room, it is nice. But for somebody in here, I'm not going to say who. They always come to me afterwards and say it, actually, wasn't that nice person? Give me my moonshine in my glasses?
Speaker 6: Well I didn't say any names, and we don't know that.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 5: Yeah, normally, very very polite with your lies, but occasionally your brain will tell you it's okay to lie about something totally ridiculous, which is why a new survey asked people to share the dumbest lies that they've ever actually said to someone before, and the responses were hilarious.
Speaker 6: We're going to read the best coming up right after this.
Speaker 5: Have you ever seen the eight hour long TikTok series Who the F Did I Marry?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yes, well, I've seen pieces and recaps.
Speaker 6: It's a big commit It's broken, Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 5: No, it's a compilation of fifty two TikTok videos by a woman named Reesa Tisa, and it got big not that long ago, but people are still discovering it daily now.
Speaker 1: Yes, she was like married just like crazy narcissist for five months that lied to her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she tells about him being a pathological liar and how she ended up divorcing him. We're not gonna go into the whole thing, but basically Resa's ex husband told a bunch of really really stupid lies. Oh yeah, crazy people tell crazy like saying he was a former professional arena football player and the vice president of a famous condiment company. Yeah, okay, those lies are pretty bad.
Speaker 6: Are they the dumbest ever?
Speaker 5: Because a new survey asked people to confess the most ridiculous, unbelievable FIBs that they've ever told someone. We've got the best responses ready, so let's get into it. Like this person said, I used to tell people that I was the voice that whispered zoom zoom at the end of those Mazita commercials, you know them. That'd be a hard one to disprove.
Speaker 1: One girl I know told me she's all the screaming in the background of Gree's anatomy.
Speaker 2: No, I'm starting to wonder if that's fake. Since you were like bored. Oh dang it a minute.
Speaker 6: I would trust her. She does.
Speaker 2: dB is just the screamer.
Speaker 6: Everybody's got their claim to film.
Speaker 5: Another person wrote, I was buying an engagement ring when the sales lady asked if I was a Christian. Oh, I had a feeling that's saying yes meant i'd get a better price.
Speaker 6: So I said yes, Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'll be any religion you need me to be a discount.
Speaker 5: And then she wanted to know what church I went to in my pastor's name, in all sorts of specifics. Twenty lies later, I got the deal.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, the church christ Pator Johnson. Yeah that sounds pastor Tim Tom. Oh there it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he likes to play guitar.
Speaker 6: You guys are so quick to judge people for their lives. It's not fair.
Speaker 3: Hey, they got a good discount the Lord.
Speaker 2: I think that's what the God won.
Speaker 5: All right, We're looking at a survey where people shared the stupidest lies that they've ever told someone in the past.
Speaker 6: This one's kind of a doozy.
Speaker 5: This woman said, I didn't know how to break up with my boyfriend when I was twenty two, so I just told him I was pregnant with someone else's baby.
Speaker 8: Oh no, you thought you were going to move cities or something more reasonable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you went for the big one there. She says, I was not to be clear, I was not pregnant and had never cheated. I just didn't have a better idea.
Speaker 1: I like how that is easier than just saying I don't like you anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's good if you're gonna lie, like, make it a lie that makes you look bad.
Speaker 2: I think she definitely took one for the team.
Speaker 5: Another person said, when I was nineteen, I used to fake a French accent to try and buy beer at the grocery store. I thought it would make people think I'm older and more refined.
Speaker 6: It did work one time.
Speaker 2: It did. It's probably because I was working at that gas station.
Speaker 7: Yea.
Speaker 2: When I worked at the gas station, I sold to everybody. It was terrible.
Speaker 1: I was only like nineteen or twenty myself, so I was like, yeah, sure you want something.
Speaker 3: Kid, don't worry, I'm taking the beer.
Speaker 6: What are you four years old? You know what? I have a bud light little.
Speaker 5: And the next one says, I once convinced my entire school that I physically couldn't say the word evil, why I would pronounce it evile. Sadly, this went on for almost two years, and everybody would try to teach me the proper way to pronounce it, and I just couldn't get it right.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love it.
Speaker 2: What a great way to get attention.
Speaker 6: Keep going with this. This person wrote.
Speaker 5: I had to wear an eye patch one summer back when I was eighteen. One day, my little cousin saw it and asked what was underneath the patch and I told them.
Speaker 6: A tiny hand. He cried for two hours.
Speaker 2: That is Lyne the kids. I'm sorry. I know i'm a parent, but Lyne of kids is so fun.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, the trust is so deep in them.
Speaker 6: I could see it.
Speaker 5: Brooke doing a date night with her husband like, you know what, let's go have dinner in life to a bunch of Yeah.
Speaker 10: So, the first time my little nephew ever got on my stream, he asked how many people are watching? And there was like six and I was like, I think we have about four hundred thousand right now.
Speaker 3: He got so quiet, and I realized like five minutes.
Speaker 10: Later, I had to tell him, wait, you know I'm kidding, right, buddy, there's only five people watching him. Yeah, oh my gosh, okay, and he thought like he was viral.
Speaker 6: On the fact that he believed that you had four hundred, is it?
Speaker 5: These are from a survey of one of the stupidest lies that people admit they've ever told before. This one says, I was at a dinner party I did not want to be at so at the table, I told everyone I was a steer wrestler.
Speaker 6: In the rodeo.
Speaker 5: Oh, but I had to quit after I broke my ankle at the Texas Championship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see, I see.
Speaker 3: I would have said after I broke the bulls ankle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's better, lie. I actually like that.
Speaker 5: And finally, this person says, when my family first moved to Nashville, when I was in fifth grade, I started telling everyone at my new school that Reba McIntyre was my aunt.
Speaker 2: Oh, good old aunt.
Speaker 3: A heartbeat.
Speaker 5: It would only be cool in Nashville, they say. Then one day I met her at a buffet. I felt so awkward, like she.
Speaker 6: Knew I had been lying about that.
Speaker 3: She's glaring at you.
Speaker 5: But I did get a photo and I've used that as official proof with all my friends.
Speaker 2: I like how you felt so guilty but then continue to lie.
Speaker 5: Text in seven eighty five nine to two, tell us about the craziest dumb lie that you ever told.
Speaker 6: We're gonna do your phone tap.
Speaker 7: Right after this, freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 6: Today we call a soon to be bride.
Speaker 5: It's just a few weeks away from the wedding and there's definitely been some tension happening between her and her future mother in law.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the rest of your life. Well, you know I didn't say that.
Speaker 5: I'm sure it all goes away after the wedding. But you know who's noticed the tension is her groom. He's gonna smooth everything over by giving us complete control to do whatever it takes to wind the bride up.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's your phone jaff right now another.
Speaker 9: Hello? Hi?
Speaker 2: Is this Dana?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah today?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 2: This is Trudy Disaster.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry, I don't know who you.
Speaker 2: Are, silly, I'm your new wedding planner. What wait, didn't they tell you what I was coming on? No true disaster.
Speaker 11: Oh come on, what happened to Jasmine?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Jasmine, your old wedding planner? She was fired?
Speaker 11: What what do you mean fired the company run her go.
Speaker 2: No, your mother in law got rid of her?
Speaker 4: Whoa what?
Speaker 11: So forward?
Speaker 2: Listen, listen going forward. I'm going to be the pohite person for everything regarding your big day. Just me, you and your mom in law.
Speaker 11: No, no, no, no, no, where I need to know what's going on with Jasmine.
Speaker 2: Let's say, no, are you not listening? Because your mother in law did mention you're not a great listener. So I can explain it again.
Speaker 11: My mother in law said what hmm?
Speaker 2: Yeah, see there, like I said, not a good listener. I have to keep repeating myself. And that's one of the reasons why Jasmine was let go. Yeah, she never listened to your mother in law.
Speaker 3: The whole thing is absolute.
Speaker 11: There is no way that she gets to take over and be in charge of them.
Speaker 2: You know, words like that do make brides a little less beautiful.
Speaker 1: Oh really.
Speaker 11: Talking to me your tone, it's not gonna.
Speaker 2: You know what wasn't working was when you were in charge.
Speaker 11: I know that was working just fine.
Speaker 2: Not for the one that's foot the bill though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, your mother in law.
Speaker 2: She didn't like it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but talking about putting the bill, you don't offer to do something like that for someone's wedding and then try and take over.
Speaker 7: You know what.
Speaker 1: We're not trying, though it's actually happening, already happened, it's not happening. It is going to be smooth sailing from here on out, especially because your mother in law is so helpful.
Speaker 2: She's already made some changes to the guest list.
Speaker 11: You may thanks to the guest list, you are.
Speaker 2: Really out of the loop. That's funny.
Speaker 11: Okay, So I'm out of a loop on my own wedding.
Speaker 2: This is my wedding. Okay, remember you need to listen. We haven't even gotten to the changes yet, and you're upset.
Speaker 6: You're right.
Speaker 11: The biggest change you've told me about is that I don't have Jasmine.
Speaker 1: I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Really, that's not the biggest change. It's your new guess that's coming Katie.
Speaker 11: K Yeah, way way.
Speaker 2: Mother in law said she had to be there.
Speaker 11: That's my girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Sounds why she's so important to his family.
Speaker 11: Oh no, no, no, unbelievable. Katie is not coming to the wedding.
Speaker 2: Oh actually she is. She already accepted the invite.
Speaker 11: Now I'm right my day and I get to make the choices.
Speaker 1: You should put that on your dream board, because not happening now. Maybe in the future.
Speaker 2: Someday, maybe I.
Speaker 11: Will be in the future. Maybe we'll just have to Elope.
Speaker 1: Oh I love that attitude from you, but your mother in love won't let that happen either.
Speaker 11: Well, maybe it's time to show my mother and why she's not in charge.
Speaker 2: Oh, your fiance, Henry's already signed off on this.
Speaker 1: He's given her full authority to make any changes she wants.
Speaker 11: No, no, no, no, when don't you would not do this?
Speaker 1: Actually I just spoke with him and he says that the number one priority should be his mother's happiness.
Speaker 11: So sweet, No way, he knows about this. We lived together. You knows how I feel, and he would have said something to me. You are lying. You're flying.
Speaker 2: That mouth again.
Speaker 13: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, he's actually been planning this with me for months. Yeah, open on the phone back for my back for it.
Speaker 1: I mean, not about the wedding stuff, but definitely about this prank phone call.
Speaker 2: About what the prank phone call we're doing?
Speaker 1: Because this is actually broke from the radio show Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, Henry, Wait, so I still have Jasmin.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, you're worried about Jasmine. At this point, I was inviting Henry's ex girlfriend. She was at table twelve.
Speaker 11: For God's sake, he shows up, she is dead.
Speaker 2: I heard she's getting first dance with the mother in law.
Speaker 11: Actually, oh, that would make sense. I can still have that nowhere.
Speaker 7: Wake up every morning was foot taps weekday mornings on the twenties, broaking chif free in the morning.
Speaker 5: I think it's safe to say most couples will use a special pet name for their significant other, like Brooke calls her husband honey, Jose likes to be referred to as Papa Bear, and alexis preferred go to nickname is quote you again. She is a tough nut to crack, but.
Speaker 6: Typically you're still here. Usually it's not till.
Speaker 5: You're in a full blown relationship that you start using the cute nicknames on each other, unless you're the listener on the phone with us today. Because he actually has a pet name strategy and swears it works.
Speaker 6: As soon as he meets women.
Speaker 5: Online, you're gonna hear what it is in your brand new second date update right after this second date updated. As a guy, the hardest thing about online dating is figuring out how to capture a beautiful woman's attention right off the bat. Yeah, because when you're one of fifty thousand thirsty dudes sliding into her dams, how are you supposed to stand out?
Speaker 3: Nothing really works?
Speaker 2: Must be hard for you, guys.
Speaker 5: One person in this room might think sending her an upside down eggplant might do the trick.
Speaker 6: And even though that may sound.
Speaker 5: Crude and inappropriate, it also isn't far off. Instead of showing her an eggplant, why not call her one instead?
Speaker 3: Ay, that's not sexy at all.
Speaker 5: That's what one of our listeners, Sean, would recommend doing.
Speaker 6: Let's talk to him. Sean, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, how you doing.
Speaker 3: Did you tell a.
Speaker 2: Woman she reminds you of an egg plant?
Speaker 4: Not an egg plant? But I like to use kind of like fruit nicknames. It gets their attention a little bit, like little boodberry or mango mama.
Speaker 3: I wish I was a mango mama.
Speaker 6: You plump little watermelon over there? Here, come quiet, look at you.
Speaker 2: I'm having a hard time thinking the compliment to think of.
Speaker 7: What I want to be called.
Speaker 3: Sherry pie.
Speaker 6: There's a strategy that works well for you, Sean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, it kind of lets them remember you. You know, it's like, uh yeah, it kind of just makes you stand out a little bit, you know. It's uh, it's it's cute, cute.
Speaker 2: Like beautie oranges right.
Speaker 6: Right, book's on board now.
Speaker 2: So I worked for you, so you know, good job.
Speaker 6: Who was the woman that it worked on?
Speaker 4: Yeh. I met this girl named Hannah.
Speaker 2: I don't care about her real name. What'd you call her?
Speaker 4: I mean, obvious name would be Hannah Banana, but I like I figured many people have called her that in her life? Yeah, is that one with hate pineapple?
Speaker 6: Pineapple and not a.
Speaker 2: Real catchy nickname, not the sexiest.
Speaker 6: Fruit you think of. Did she see all of that as a compliment?
Speaker 4: Not really. We didn't really like a week, do you. Yeah, so we we matched and once I called her that, we didn't. We didn't talk for like a week after.
Speaker 2: So did you apologize? Is that how you recovered?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: Actually I kind of went in the opposite direction. I sent her like a cool pineapple fact every day and doubled down on it.
Speaker 6: Here's why you are really a pineapple?
Speaker 3: Actually?
Speaker 2: What fact got her?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 4: I think it was a combination of all the facts together that really.
Speaker 2: Got her refined, just your extensive pineapple knowledge.
Speaker 3: It's like a book of pineapple facts.
Speaker 6: Showed your value through pineapple.
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, she said, if you don't call me pineapple anymore, we can talk.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh my gosh, I mean he must be attractive.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Worked like you said, you recommended this people. I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 5: You annoyed her into a first day. Not a lot of people can do that. So how did it go to differ?
Speaker 6: What did you do?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 4: I laid off the pineapple talk, as she asked, and I switched to calling her Kiwi, which she liked a little bit better.
Speaker 2: You just didn't leave that alone, but I think.
Speaker 4: Did she Yeah, But you guys don't understand. It was like kind of a joke. It was like, I'm not going to call you pineapple anymore, but I'm gonna call you a different person.
Speaker 5: Let's put the fruit basket aside for a second, because we need to talk about Hannah and your actual date with her.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, we decided to meet up at a restaurant.
Speaker 3: Okay, I know you're gonna say juice bar, and I was like.
Speaker 6: Here, oh god, So how did the restaurant go?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So I honestly, I was walking on eggshells. I was trying hard to do everything right. Oh really, yeah, I was opening doors, I was pulling out chairs, complimenting her, but you know, also kind of playing it cool. And I think it played. I think it went really well. We were talking and spent like an over an hour in the restaurant.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good. I mean it's kind of average time, but yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good.
Speaker 6: Good for a pretty bad date.
Speaker 2: And like that's how longclude normally takes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but.
Speaker 4: Look, you're making me feel a little self conscious over here.
Speaker 2: I don't mean it that way.
Speaker 6: Sorry, coconut, Go back to the story. What happened with the date? It was an hour long?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was an hour long and we both finished eating. I paid like a gentleman. I didn't ask her to do anything, but most.
Speaker 6: Men pay on days. Not really that big of a deal about Okay.
Speaker 1: I want to know, like how you guys connected, Like you know, I feel like you're going through the list of the timeline, but like about the date.
Speaker 5: He was being an extra gentleman for her, pulling out all the chairs and giving her compliments.
Speaker 4: A complimentary we had a lot of similarities from the past. You know, we've ran in the same circles, same parents.
Speaker 2: Oh god, no, something cool to.
Speaker 3: Bond over, same circle, Johnson family.
Speaker 6: Yeah on circle.
Speaker 1: I'm we're just kidding, man, Like, that's a big deal that you knew the same people from life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you should have met I mean these all sound like really really positive things.
Speaker 6: How did the night end?
Speaker 4: Yes, I walked into her car, we hugged goodbye at night. I texted her after and told her I had a great time, and that day asked her if she wants to meet up again, and then she responded in big caps, are you joking?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Maybe she was like, are you joking? And you're like, no, finally I'm being serious.
Speaker 4: Yes, I wrote back, no, Kiwi, are you up for a round two?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Okay, we're with And did you get a response to that?
Speaker 4: I haven't heard back at all, man.
Speaker 1: Honestly, like when she said, are you kidding me? It feels like there's something that you should have understood there, something that.
Speaker 6: Went wrong during the date. Can you think of anything that would have happened that she could have taken as a red flag?
Speaker 4: It was a post pine apple world, you know, I wasn't mentioning it as as we talked about, and I don't know what I did. I'm confused.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I guess we're just gonna call her and find out. We'll come back do your second date update right after.
Speaker 6: This second date update.
Speaker 5: Women do not like a guy who's too cheesy on a date but never said anything about being too fruity, and our listener Sean has used that to his advantage. Yeah, because his secret to nabbing a beautiful woman's attention online is calling her a cute sea fruit nickname Blueberry or nick Greene, and it all work.
Speaker 6: That's how we love it.
Speaker 5: It's how he ended up on a dinner date with Hannah aka Kiwied.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, he started with pineapple and then she refused to respond.
Speaker 6: She kind of vetoed that one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they went with Kiwi. But they did go out together. And how that date actually went kind of depends on who you ask. If you ask Sean, it was right amazing. If you asked Brooke, it was me pretty much like any other date we've ever heard, nothing special.
Speaker 2: I mean, I didn't mean to be rude.
Speaker 6: True.
Speaker 5: The real question is what did Hannah think because when he hasked to meet up with her again, her response was, are you joking?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's no smiley face emoji after.
Speaker 10: It or food emojis, which means something happened that we're all missing that should be obvious to him.
Speaker 6: Right, Is that where your head's at, Sean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely, okay.
Speaker 2: I mean you do know, like we may get her on the phone and she may say something kind of mean.
Speaker 6: Brook's kind of hoping that she didn't.
Speaker 2: I just know how he's going.
Speaker 4: You know, what are you saying? Why do you keep putting me down?
Speaker 2: I'm not putting you down. I'm just trying to prepare you. I just wanted to hurt your feelings.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't think he's going to hurt my feelings, but you're definitely hurting my feelings right now.
Speaker 6: For why are you smiling when he says that, I'm trying to watch out for your Just call her.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say anymore.
Speaker 6: All right, let's save it. Here we go.
Speaker 5: I'm dialing Hannah right now. Hello, Hi, We're gonna speak with Hannah.
Speaker 14: Yeah, this is Hannah who's calling.
Speaker 6: This is a radio show calling called Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. How do you do?
Speaker 2: Uh, welcome to the show, Hannah Weird Morning.
Speaker 14: Why are you calling me?
Speaker 5: Well, we're calling on behalf of one of our listeners who's been trying to get a hold of you.
Speaker 6: It's a guy that you went on a date with recently named Sean.
Speaker 11: Oh.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 7: Do you for you?
Speaker 12: No, he's got a million for me, but my Yeah, we spoke to Sean a little earlier and we heard about your guys' quote unquote relationship and.
Speaker 2: Your date, your one date.
Speaker 14: I mean I wouldn't call it a relationship for sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, to put labels on it or anything.
Speaker 5: But I will tell you Sean is very confused, a little bit disappointed that he hasn't been able to see you one more time.
Speaker 14: I'm honestly, I'm at a loss. How does this man not understand?
Speaker 1: He honestly that this guy is totally clueless. I don't know what happened. He seemed to think the date went great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've heard a few of the highlights from your date night and clearly he is missing something.
Speaker 6: We're just trying to help him figure.
Speaker 4: Out what that is.
Speaker 14: I will say like that was the most awkward end of the date I've like ever ever had.
Speaker 1: At the end the end, he didn't mention anything about the end. He just said he walked you to your car and gave you a hudge.
Speaker 6: What happened?
Speaker 14: So we're eating, you know, I think it was like about an hour in and I had to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Okay, can I ask real quick before you go to the bathroom, I know, how is she feeling about the date?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 11: You know, I was like, let me just go to see what's happening.
Speaker 14: We know some of the same people.
Speaker 5: He was also really persistent with his like attempts to get you to go out with him. But sorry, you were there for an hour. You went to the bathroom and what right?
Speaker 14: So I come back from the bathroom and my food, which was like halfway finished, was bagged up and sitting at the table, and I just thought, okay, like it is a week night, maybe he has worked tomorrow or early or something, you know, or.
Speaker 1: Maybe the waitress or waiter came over, and you know, sometimes they just scoop it up real quick.
Speaker 14: And you weren't finished with your food at that point, right, there was still enough left for seconds.
Speaker 2: I feel like this is a positive sign. You wanted the day to continue, you didn't want it to be over.
Speaker 14: It sounds like yeah, I mean he was putting an effort, so like I was willing to continue the date. It wasn't it was we were having a good time, Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: So it wasn't like a total loss from the beginning.
Speaker 5: So what's like the worst part? Why is is so bad that you wouldn't want to talk to him again or see him again?
Speaker 11: Okay?
Speaker 1: So then he's like, should we go?
Speaker 14: I'm like yeah, sure. So he grabbed with my food and we walk out. I'm like, oh, a gentleman, I guess like, I'm assuming he's gonna walk me to my car and hand me my things and send me off right total.
Speaker 1: We get to my car, he hugs.
Speaker 14: Me and he keeps holding the food and says, oh, hey, thanks for this, I'm gonna split this with my roommate for lunch tomorrow.
Speaker 13: He was just like immediate, like, no, I.
Speaker 3: Didn't even think of that as.
Speaker 2: In his mind, I'm cheap to like.
Speaker 6: You would say that. While he is listening on the other line calling him cheap.
Speaker 2: Food Jeffrey and trying to defend him by calling him cheap.
Speaker 14: Wait, Shawna's on the other line right now.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, he's not crying on the floor right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm here, guys.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, what are your thoughts, dude?
Speaker 4: I mean, I can't even believe this is even a conversation right now. And I mean we were there for over an hour, and I just thought we were done eating. I thought it was right to get them.
Speaker 14: You just assumed then, like why didn't you say, like, hey, are you done?
Speaker 11: And can me and my roommates eat this.
Speaker 3: Follow up?
Speaker 4: I didn't see a problem with it. I figured it was ours. You know, I paid for the bill, and you know, but it's my meal. It's your meal when we're at the restaurant, but when the dates over, it becomes my meal.
Speaker 3: It's his possession because he paid for it.
Speaker 2: So this is something you do all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is something everybody should do.
Speaker 2: I don't see you're jumping down.
Speaker 6: Can you see his point of view?
Speaker 14: No, I didn't even say.
Speaker 11: I want this to go.
Speaker 14: I went to the bathroom, like if I had said, you know what.
Speaker 11: I'm done?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, maybe that's true, but.
Speaker 14: Like, no, I was still hungry.
Speaker 6: I mean, can't you be a little bit more understanding there? Kiwi, don't do that job?
Speaker 5: Sorry, I know that that's yours and Sean's nicknames, so I don't want to like step on any toes here.
Speaker 14: Oh, Hannah, listen, whoever told this guy that it was also cute to call people food names like no anything?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, can I just ask? It just kind of dawned on me, Sean, did you really think she was done done? Or do you just wanted a bigger portion to bring home to the house?
Speaker 3: Is it an opportunity?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I thought she was done. Honestly, I thought it was.
Speaker 3: Likely. Story.
Speaker 5: Well, sometimes you give off the signs of being done, like you rub your belly a lot, like you're full.
Speaker 2: You I thought she was still hungry, but the.
Speaker 4: Bathrooms, I'm done, and.
Speaker 3: He's like, can we get a box please?
Speaker 6: You may have been giving four vibes? Hannah, can you at least admit that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 14: Because my thing is like, even if I was giving full vibes, then what if I wanted to take my leftovers home? And while I was eating them at home, maybe I would think nice date, like.
Speaker 10: I'll give.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 5: But if you had thought the food was so good. Wouldn't you've eaten all of it there in one sitting.
Speaker 6: That much?
Speaker 1: I think those sounds like she would have eaten it all if they boxed it exactly.
Speaker 5: I think the whole room agrees, Hannah that you're in the wrong here, and you have a chance to be with you over and make this date done.
Speaker 6: The right way, a date that we would pay for.
Speaker 2: I mean, then it's our food.
Speaker 6: Get mail it over to the station so we can eat it. What do you think, Hannah? One more chance for Sean.
Speaker 14: If you guys are going to pay for it, I'm gonna request that then you also pay for another meal for him in his roommate to take home afterwards.
Speaker 1: And then maybe I.
Speaker 12: Consider, okay, well Brook can agree to cover that cost that she wants to jump in, but we'll just cover the two meals unless his roommate brings food home for him, like.
Speaker 2: Maybe she made a dog.
Speaker 3: We we did not ask that.
Speaker 4: To clarify, my roommates are real people, Oh okay, and they're my parents and your parents.
Speaker 2: The parents are eating the leftover.
Speaker 6: You know you don't want to take away food from his mom and dad.
Speaker 14: For me, this is like all starting to add up of like how you were raised and stuff, because my parents would never eat a stranger's leftovers, and so like, this is all just too much for me, and I'm respectfully going to pass.
Speaker 6: Oh god, man, did this just evolve to My parents are better than your parents.
Speaker 2: My upbringing much stronger than yours.
Speaker 4: All right, thanks anyway, guys, be honest, I don't think my mom would have liked her anyway.
Speaker 14: All moms love me, I will say it.
Speaker 2: I love that. That's what really got her insultant.
Speaker 7: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 6: If you pay for a meal, should the leftovers belong to you? It's an interesting question.
Speaker 5: I know Brooks stances yes, because she buys us lunch sometimes, and before she goes home, she'll dig through the garbage cams trying to find any scraps that we didn't to bring it home to her family.
Speaker 2: Like, I didn't know you didn't like crust, Jeffrey. The crust is the best part.
Speaker 3: Take his cross home, Michael.
Speaker 2: I brought home some crust for.
Speaker 6: You for dinner.
Speaker 2: You put it all in a casserole dish and cover it and cheese. By the end of the week, he got enough to feed the whole family.
Speaker 5: The thing is Brooke is already in an established relationship, so she can get away with it.
Speaker 6: Sean was on a first date when he pulled that move.
Speaker 2: Sean, he's not getting a call back.
Speaker 3: Everyone texting in. We understand the points he paid. It's his food. I still don't think that's right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just interesting that it's her food until the meal is over. Then it changes possession.
Speaker 2: Charge that rule. They do a better job at dinner.
Speaker 7: Faster.
Speaker 6: I think we need to take this matter right up to the Supreme Court.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 6: They don't have anything else going on. No help us decide that. And in the meantime, we can continue to help you with your dating life. Email the show. We'll call that person who's not calling you back.
Speaker 7: Frooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: I've been slowly starting to realize the true power of my voice. Oh wow, Like when I sang about olive Garden. Yeah, suddenly boom o g delivered right.
Speaker 6: To our office.
Speaker 2: Seriously, we were bathing in f was.
Speaker 5: A And when I sang about road rage, hundreds of people we're texting and saying, oh my god, I just got into a fender benders.
Speaker 2: It's not the positive this has that we wanted.
Speaker 5: And the one time I sang about babies, Brooke got pregnant mid song.
Speaker 2: Wow, how babies are made?
Speaker 5: So I apologize, and I don't think it's a coincidence though. Whenever I sing, I manifest things. Yeah, prepare your bodies for what's about to happen to them. When I use my vocal powers during.
Speaker 3: Pregnant, hold on because I don't want to be That one wasn't mine.
Speaker 6: Now, I don't know where that one came from. A minute, it's my brand new song of the week.
Speaker 5: Right after this, it is time for my song of the week, And you know, I do my darnedest here to try and highlight the underappreciated, overlooked members of our society.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know your danger.
Speaker 6: Sure, I get that.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it may not be mainstream popular quote unquote you think I care about that?
Speaker 2: I mean, our bosses do, but you don't.
Speaker 7: No, I do not.
Speaker 5: That's why in twenty eight teen, I dedicated a whole song to the beep of phobes, people afraid of their own car alarms. And yeah, like I said, not popular, but hey, you know me, I'm a rebel. I don't play by the so called rules. I even use off brand bird seed in my bird feet voice, at least when Petko runs out of the good stuff.
Speaker 6: That's right, because.
Speaker 2: I'm wild like that, gonna eat it and you're gonna lack it.
Speaker 6: Sam Straight.
Speaker 5: But anyway, I'm getting off track here, because there's an important group of people who need our attention. They're the silent ones who've been hiding in the shadows for too long, afraid to use their own voices to speak up and say, look at me, I'm different.
Speaker 2: Okay, give a voice to the voiceless, that's okay.
Speaker 5: They need to be recognized and have their struggle brought into the light. And after this song is sung, who knows, maybe they'll officially name me the new face of.
Speaker 6: Low t oh.
Speaker 5: Low testosterone. Bro It affects one and four men nationwide.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see it like International Women's Day today.
Speaker 5: Well, it's cold, selfish attitudes like that that make the low teers scared to speak up and tell us their plight.
Speaker 6: Don't act like it doesn't affect your family, Brooks.
Speaker 5: Someone in your life has this, your dad, your brother, maybe even your husband. They need our recognition, whether it's popular or not. That's why instead of singing the nineteen ninety nine hit song by Mark Anthony.
Speaker 6: I need to know it's young, Jeffreys. My tea is low.
Speaker 3: Gentlemen with low t muster have the strength in Texas and right now we got you.
Speaker 2: Jeff Are you having a struggle like do we need to get some medical house?
Speaker 5: Don't try to body shame me right before I sing, Brooke, this is for all the low tears out there.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna point when I'm ready.
Speaker 2: I don't know that I'm going to.
Speaker 1: With this.
Speaker 2: I feel like I have the highest testosterone in the room.
Speaker 6: Here we go. I'm gonna point when I'm ready point.
Speaker 5: Lately, I've been feeling less manly, telling myself I'm connu liking Barbie.
Speaker 6: Not quite a surprise in my younger years. Quickly you get tired if.
Speaker 13: I sit in chairs now, Joseph Cherry, my grade so stealing weaker.
Speaker 6: Hello, Bob Beer.
Speaker 13: Don't just says it's all about his stars to Loro, That's why Gilmore Girls is my new faith.
Speaker 3: Shook as Mighty is low. Yeah, my tea is low.
Speaker 13: All that head of Movey's take eads tall many hormones.
Speaker 6: Sanadio's last tea than the rock as it is being told, I got more estrogen than on the view. M chiseled picks have turned into man boobs. Used to have hair just like the lion king. I was move fussled. Now I'm mister clean.
Speaker 13: Been looking for the magic cure to dry my tears. Need a boost to help.
Speaker 6: My lazy boys downstairs. Don and add on.
Speaker 7: It stuff from it now Ba ba bob.
Speaker 13: Tiger shark hormone pills from men see because m t is lone.
Speaker 6: But you can't tell dome where the engine.
Speaker 7: No, my silver.
Speaker 6: Rodo, you'll never know that Mighty is low. Got punish your school stickers in my rear. When dog my stretchy.
Speaker 13: Clothes d my belly rolls instead of lululemons, I boo moove man long used to scull around my common blue ry steer down a love bramo like a pale doll ball Back in the twenties.
Speaker 9: How we used to the road like the nose of a light.
Speaker 13: But no, but where did it go?
Speaker 6: My libido?
Speaker 13: Why this turning on my shoes?
Speaker 1: Nigh?
Speaker 3: He says, Loo, she's good to go, but me not sold.
Speaker 13: They're a no performance in this aid time show at.
Speaker 6: The g NC.
Speaker 13: I know every cash here, pop been deils like Carnies and county. There billion terms of man powder by the key loo Damn, how many oysters can one dude though in I gotta go, Then I gotta go. Ah, my bathroom breaks, Nita and our road, So my tea is low.
Speaker 6: These jewels are broke, useless. Might as well treat.
Speaker 2: Them like them go, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 6: Day for all the low tears out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, every problem you have on Loti, because it sounded like from the.
Speaker 6: Song mostly it is cause of every male problem out there, all of it, pretty much all of it.
Speaker 5: Okay, if your husband spends a long time in the bathroom, check his.
Speaker 2: Tea, Yeah, not check his phone for ESPN or want to escape.
Speaker 6: Well, check all of it. Okay, Okay, it's all up together, all right.
Speaker 5: Text, I learned a lot text in seventy five. Tell us what you thought about the song of the week. We're gonna post the video up with all the lyrics on all of our socials.
Speaker 1: Have broken, Jeffrey, I feel like I need to go take a shot of estrogen after that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, too much masculinity. Yeah, at least someone got that promise that's your.
Speaker 7: Song of the week, Brooking Jeffrey in the morning, I got a text to.
Speaker 5: Seventy eighty five nine two that says, jeff I appreciate you standing up for all the guys who struggle to get up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, why is it up and capitalized? It's interesting? Well, you know what.
Speaker 5: I am proud to lend a helping hand to any person who's struggling to get up.
Speaker 6: If you missed it.
Speaker 5: Instead of singing the nineteen ninety nine Mark Anthony hit, I need to know, I sang my own version called my Tea is Low because there is a large group of men who struggle with low testosterone every day, and they are too ashamed to admit to it. Okay, but after my song, I doubt they'll feel scared anymore. That's right, Jack, all those low tears out there, honk your horns with pride.
Speaker 6: Let me hear it.
Speaker 2: Why do I feel like the horns are even like?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I stand.
Speaker 5: Beside you brothers out there. We got a lot of TETs coming in on the textboard. Brooke, what are you seeing?
Speaker 1: I like this one that says, Hi, everyone, I caught the song halfway through, and I own a tea house.
Speaker 2: Could you put the name of it on air so people could come by?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I don't know if that's the type of tea that I was quite singing about, but.
Speaker 2: Or maybe it's the type of house that you don't know about and that's the problem.
Speaker 5: Oh maybe it's the solution to every man's problems. Go on, head on over there if you missed it. If you want to hear the song again, we're gonna put that up at the Brooks and Jeffery YouTube page, on our Facebook, Insta and on TikTok.
Speaker 7: Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 5: Today's player Roma had a tough choice to make this morning. She had to decide do I stay on hold waiting for a shot to beat Brook or do I just drive over to the casino and get rich the easy way and I'll tell you. Okay, Roma, if you're still on the phone with us right now, you made the wrong decision.
Speaker 2: You wanted to put it all on black.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, let it ride.
Speaker 12: Roma, Hi, brook in Morning.
Speaker 2: Are you sure you didn't just come from the casino?
Speaker 5: Roma, I was just going to go, But.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite game? What's your favorite casino game?
Speaker 7: It is called the fire.
Speaker 5: You start a fire over in the corner and makes everybody leaves and take the money.
Speaker 7: In the corner.
Speaker 2: Let's not tell too many people about the fire.
Speaker 6: Okay, sign me up to play the next time we go.
Speaker 5: But Brook's gonna leave the studio and while she heads out, Rama, you no game works. You got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say past. But you have to beat her outright if you want to win? Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 6: Good luck? Your time starts now on this day.
Speaker 5: In two thousand and six, the popular show Top Chef debuted on what cable channel Lifetime What. What does the term use for surfers and skaters who prefer to ride with their left foot on the back of the board when referring to furniture? What is the formal name for a foot rest?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 9: Gosh? Past?
Speaker 5: Canada celebrates its birthday on the first day of which month.
Speaker 7: Than January.
Speaker 6: How long is an Olympic swimming pool? Fifty one hundred or five hundred meters?
Speaker 7: Five hundred meters?
Speaker 5: Good work there, Roma, We're gonna have Brooke come back into the studio. And while she's coming back in I see on my screener that you told our producer you might be moving to Vegas to work on yourself, which I'll tell you you don't hear that reason for moving to Vegas.
Speaker 6: Very often, out of Vegas to work on yourself.
Speaker 11: I've been in Washington too long, okay.
Speaker 6: But it says you you do have family in Vegas? Is that right?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 5: I have a sister and a brother.
Speaker 3: That makes sense, someone to drag you out of the Yeah.
Speaker 13: Funny story.
Speaker 11: My brother is top security at the circuit circus there.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I bet that is one. That is quite a busy job for him.
Speaker 3: When you hear a belligerent woman yelling do you.
Speaker 4: Know my brother? You will be the one dragging me.
Speaker 2: Out, just like childhood all over Agains.
Speaker 6: Come on again, We're on to Brook Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 6: Your time starts now on this day.
Speaker 5: In two thousand and six, the popular show Top Chef debuted on what cable channel God Bravo. What does the term use for surfers and skaters who prefer to ride with their left foot on the back of the board goofy when referring to furniture?
Speaker 6: What is the formal name for a foot rest.
Speaker 5: Ottoman, Canada celebrates its birthday on the first day of which month, July. How long is an Olympic swimming pool? Fifty one hundred or five hundred meters? Anastasia and Drozella are two people who can be found in which Disney story.
Speaker 3: Lly, I'm the mice.
Speaker 2: You are kind of like that.
Speaker 6: I am My God, everybody's drinking today. Let's go over the scoreboard to see how you did with Jose. Happy birthday, Huge, I've heard you're a massive fan.
Speaker 3: I love when they catch news anchors off guard Aroma. You got zero?
Speaker 6: Told you should have gone to the casino?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And Brook you got five?
Speaker 7: Did you get fined?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 11: Brook?
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's go over the answers for everybody on this day.
Speaker 5: In two thousand and six, the popular show Top Chef debuted on Bravo. This one was the one I'm confused about the term for surfers and skaters who prefer to ride with their left foot on the back of the board.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your right foot forward, that's.
Speaker 5: Regular left foot forward is goofy because I'm a goofy rider.
Speaker 6: Let's just get some clear well.
Speaker 3: Your right leg placing your left leg more toward the tailor back of your goofy man.
Speaker 6: I've always called myself a goofy rider, and I've been regular this whole time. Oh that makes sense. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Sorry, your regular, Jeff, there's nothing special about you.
Speaker 5: When referring to furniture. The formal name for a footrest is an Autumnan. Canada celebrates its birthday on the first day of July. Olympic swimming pools are fifty meters long, and Anastasia and Rozella are both the sisters in.
Speaker 1: Cinderella stepsisters Je, Well, they're sisters of each other's true Yeah.
Speaker 6: Roma, this wasn't enough to be nothing, but the good news is just we're playing.
Speaker 5: You went a pair of Adam tickets to the new movie Arthur the King, based on the incredible true story Arthur the King falls a team and an incredible dog at the Adventure Racing World Championships in the Dominican Republic.
Speaker 6: It's in theaters Friday, March fifteenth. You enjoy, sweet Thank you? All right?
Speaker 2: What does the rest of the day hold for you today?
Speaker 6: Me, I'm thinking the casino because that was a straight.
Speaker 2: Last I know to sign you stay away from the casino. Today Roman, Yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Went to the coffee shop tried to get a coffee this morning.
Speaker 3: They were out of bagels and it was Starvey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just one of those days.
Speaker 6: Rama that was a post office.
Speaker 5: So you know, a lot of things that you need to work on. But come back and play us anytime. We'll be back to do Windbrooks Bucks same
Speaker 6: Time on Monday, Brookie Jeffrey in the morning