Speaker 1: Hello, everybody.
Speaker 2: Welcome into another episode of the Fantasy Pros Dynasty Football Podcast. I am Ryan Warnley, joined today by Scott Bogman and by Pat fitz Morris. Pat, we are still kind of on the back end, or maybe even in the middle of it these illnesses we all got in Nashville, the team trip together. We haven't done a Dynasty show together in a couple of weeks because of various scheduling stuff and sicknesses and whatnot. So I appreciate you making the time today while fighting through this cold. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I appreciate Bogman being willing to do a show with the Infirmary Brothers today.
Speaker 4: But you know, that's what happens. I was before Nashville.
Speaker 3: I was in Las Vegas, so that was like a week and a half of you know, maybe not exactly taking care of myself. I think the only fruit I had was like the lineman, my vodkatonics. So, you know, time to get back to a healthier.
Speaker 5: Routine if it has a cold and scurvy at the same time.
Speaker 2: Immune system working overtime therein. I'm I'm surprised that you joined as well. I thought you'd be out celebrating the rumors of Russell Wilson to the Steelers.
Speaker 5: You gotta start with this already warmly. We just started this show. Man, Like, what are you doing to me? I said, I, yeah, look that is It's definitely not clickbait, right, There's no way that a reporter in today's day and age would put something on the line just to get clicks. Right, that's so weird. I don't know how that happened.
Speaker 2: No, it's definitely happening. I cannot wait for Russell Wilson in the AFC North.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a tot of.
Speaker 5: Fud well really, all kinds of will having a good record. You know.
Speaker 2: Throughout the rest of this show, we're talking today sort of a pre free agency buy and sell from a dynasty perspective. We're gonna run through the actual free agents that we might want to buy low on or sell high on. And also, you know, look at some of the non free agents will be impacted by next week's free agency bonanza.
Speaker 1: I want to mention.
Speaker 2: All of our early twenty twenty four consensus rankings and tiers can be found at fantasypros dot com slash rankings. You can navigate from there, also to our staff Dynasty rankings on the site as well. I also want to mention that if you guys are looking for more Dynasty talk over on Discord, you can get just that with Scott Bogman and Pat Fitzmorris. The guys will answer your questions directly. All the analysts are on there too, but those two specifically. We'll be hosting a live stages next week. That's March fifteenth at five pm Eastern. Check that out fantasypros dot Com slash Stages. You definitely want to be involved in our Discord community. You can get your direct, actual league specific questions answered live from the guys, so be sure to check that out March fifteenth, five pm Eastern.
Speaker 1: Let's dive in. We got a lot to get through. As always, We'll start as we always do, with the quarterbacks. Bogs.
Speaker 2: You and I just did a show yesterday on the main feed with ericson kind of a free agency preview. We'll go through a lot of those similar names, but again from the Dynasty perspective, here more of a value and less of a predicting, you know, direct landing spots necessarily. Let's start with the same guy though, it's kind of the obvious domino to fall once everything kicks off. It's Kirk Cousins at the quarterback position, obviously coming from the Vikings, maybe staying there.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Bogwin?
Speaker 5: I think, for all intents and purposes, it is between Minnesota and Atlanta for Kirk, right, I think that is where we're going. We're going with one of those spots, and I think that both are good. We want the shorter window for Cousins, of course, coming off the Achilles, being you know, in his mid thirties. We're looking for a shorter window for him than a guy like Justin Fields, who will talk about next. But I think that between Minnesota and Atlanta there's not really a bad spot for him. I think with Minnesota is where I would prefer him because he has familiarity. We have Jefferson, we have Addison. There's a lack of a run game there as well. Do we know they're going to be past heavy. We know O'Connor will just you know, completely scrap the run in some in some games. So that's my preferred spot. But I I think Atlanta is a good spot too because we do have Zach Robinson coming over from the Rams to be the OC there with Raheem Morris as the head coach, and we have Drake London, we have Kyle Pitts, we have Beeawn Robinson. But there will be games where the Falcons lean a little more into the run because they do have a guy like Beejon Robinson, and if a team can't stop it, you're just gonna hand the ball off a bunch of times with Robinson and out here still on the rosters. So I think, for you know, all purposes, it's one of those two teams. I slightly lean towards Minnesota, but I think Atlanta is a good landing spot as well. If he does end up in a wildcard, if somebody throws a bunch of money at him, I think every other place is worse than those two pretty much the Raiders, I don't know, you still have good options there. That one might be, Okay. I don't want him in New England. I don't want him in Pittsburgh, you know. So I think between Minnesota and Atlanta it's about the same. I probably won't knock him too much wherever he lands between those two.
Speaker 2: Yeah fits given his age. I mean, it certainly seems like those two Minnesota and Atlanta are kind of the heavy favorites, at least from what you see online. Given his age, Is there a landing spot where he could go that would impact his dynasty value too significantly?
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Like I've got him quarterback twenty nine in my dynasty rankings, which is mainly due to his age. He's going to be thirty six in August. But like the appraisal of his dynasty value, I don't think changes that much depending on where he goes. I agree with Bogman, probably would be best for him from a fantasy perspective to go back to Minnesota and be playing with Justin Jefferson and Jordan Addison again. But I kind of want him to go to Atlanta and help Drake London and Kyle Pitts take flights. But even if say a dark horse Cousins suitor like the Raiders or Steelers were to get involved, like I don't think that would really move the needle on his value that much either.
Speaker 4: So he's going to do Kirk Cousins things.
Speaker 3: He's going to be an efficient, he's going to make his wide receivers work for fantasy. He's going to throw short of the sticks on third and long and key situations. It's gonna be the same old, same old. For Cousins, We're gonna get another two or three more years of it, and there's definitely value to that in Dynasty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we touched on that a bit yesterday in terms of where going back to Minnesota might be best for him, but for fantasy managers, it might be better if he goes to Atlanta and we can kind of finally see, you know, those really really talented young steel position players play with a quarterback who's not Marcus Marioto or Desmond Ritter or t Taylor Heineke and play with an actual real NFL quarterback and see what they can actually do together. So that to me is sort of the more fun option. Also just kind of change is fun and mixing things up. But for his perspective, as Cousins himself, I do totally buy the idea that sticking in the offense he knows with the receivers that he's already comfortable with, could just be you know, the best thing kind of all around, and maybe the most likely thing.
Speaker 1: I guess we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: I do want to hit on another quarterback here, And I know this is sort of built as a free agency preview. I think we have to talk about justin fields because during this free agency period it is likely that we will see him get traded, So that value will change depending on where he's traded, I think, and so well you know the values of the players on the team that he gets traded too, So I think he's worth talking about fits.
Speaker 1: I'll start with you on fields.
Speaker 2: Is there a landing spot that you think is both likely and would have a real significant impact on his dynasty value?
Speaker 3: Boy, you know, I always kind of figured it was gonna be Atlanta, and now the Cousins to Atlanta rumors seem to be picking up steam. I wonder if he is going to wind up in Las Vegas and be reunited with Luke Getsy again, which is kind of interesting. Like, I didn't think Gatsy was necessarily the best offensive coordinator for him. It seemed like at times Gatsy was sort of, I don't know, just keeping him on a short leash and like throwing an incessant number of screen passes and just like not letting fields turn it loose and throw it down field. But at this point, maybe that's that's the right match.
Speaker 4: For him, and I wouldn't hate it.
Speaker 3: I mean, he gets Devanta Adams, he gets Jacoby Myers, Michael Mayer like, it's an interesting landing spot for him. I just I don't know if I want him paired with Luke Getzi again?
Speaker 2: Where fits before I toss the boglin quickly? Where do you have Fields ranked dynasty right now? QB eleven QUB eleven Okay?
Speaker 1: Do you do you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you get back in QB one territory as well be next to your kind of regardless where he lands.
Speaker 3: Or I do like, I just like, who would you, guys rather have Jordan Love or Justin Fields?
Speaker 2: I would say love, but that might just be like he ended so well, it's hard not to remember how he finished.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Bogman, I.
Speaker 5: Would say love now. I don't think I would have said that before. I thought Fields would be traded at this point. And I think the fact that he's not traded right now has to lower his sotte a little bit because I think with him not getting traded at this point, it's you have teams that aren't really interested in him where he could start so maybe he has to go somewhere and back up for a little bit. So I do think it lowers.
Speaker 3: You don't think he's starting somewhere, No, he's starting somewhere in twenty well, but okay.
Speaker 5: I think he could start in twenty twenty four. But why like, why wouldn't Seattle offer a two for him or a three for him? You know, and if he goes to Seattle, I don't know that he's starting over Geno immediately. He might new OC no head coach there that that's a possibility. But I think that you know, the closer you get to the draft, and more likely you are to be Josh Rosen. I don't think he is that. I don't. I had him at nine before this. I do think I need to lower him. I had him slightly ahead of love. But now that you just said that fits, I'm kind of debating in my head whether i'd whether have lover fields. I think it still fields slightly because of the rushing upside, But I'm not one hundred percent convinced that he has to start no matter where he goes.
Speaker 2: It does seem like the trade compensation, like the rumors are that it's the market is just kind of cooled, and it won't be quite as much as I expected. Like I was expecting when this whole process began and it became clear that the Bears were going to have the number one pick and probably be trade fields, I was expecting that they could be able to trade fields for like I don't know, like a mid to maybe even a high second round pick, Like just somebody saying, hey, it's not around one pick, but we'll give up a high Day two pick to get what could potentially be really high upside quarterback. It seems like that's not the case anymore. So if a team is giving up like a third rounder or even a fourth rounder, that's entirely speculation.
Speaker 5: I don't know, and we don't know all the back ends either. Were like they could just be playing chicken with one team that really wants him right now. So that could be the case as well. So we're not really sure what his value is going to be. But I think not being traded at this point it says says more than it doesn't, So it says more than people think. I guess I should say, do.
Speaker 2: You, Bogman have a landing spot in mind that you think could significantly alter his his dynasty value if the trade does.
Speaker 5: There's a lot. Yeah, I think that. I think anywhere he goes significantly alters. And I think we're it's just such a big range, right, because if he went to Seattle, they're going to run the ball a lot, so you want him to be Lamar. But they have Walker and sharbon Ay and they just brought a McDonald. I think they're going to pass there. They're going to run the ball a lot and not pass the ball as much. I think if he goes to Vegas, where you don't have Josh Jacobs and you have Devantae Adams and Chakobe Myers, now he's going to pass the ball a lot, his value becomes more the balls in his hands more.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 5: I think there's just with him with Kirk, there's not a lot of difference Like you bring in Kirk.
Speaker 1: You know what he is.
Speaker 5: He's a pocket passer. He's not going to run. There's not gonna be a lot of variants on him. With Fields, I think the variance is all over the place. So it really depends on where he ends up planning.
Speaker 4: Would you be happy if you went to the Steelers.
Speaker 5: I'd be so happy I'd be so happy because that means no Russell Wilson and I don't have to deal with Pickett anymore. And I wasn't a Picket guy to start, so I don't know Picket could still have it. I'm like lukewarm on him. I want him more than I want Russell Wilson. I'll say that, but I don't really want pick Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fitz Bogman is not the right person asked. The right person ask is me?
Speaker 2: Would I be unhappy if he went to the Steelers? And the answer is yes, So I'm hoping that.
Speaker 5: Does not happen.
Speaker 2: Let's get into the running backs here. There's a ton of big name running backs. A couple of them are older, so I kind of shied away from them. I think somebody like a Derreck Henry, you know, just given his age, he can't really rise too much in a dynasty setting as a running back when he's already thirty. So while he's really intriguing for this upcoming season, I kind of left him off and tried to aim towards the running backs more in their mid twenties rather than their late twenties or thirties. We're starting off with Saquon Barkley, because he's the biggest name. Obviously, former really high pick, has been really highly valued in Dynasty at times, has had a tough situation in New York, is now getting older, kind of towards that late twenties rage. But you know, Fitz, I'll start with you here again. Is there a landing spot for Saquon that you think would maybe we could even see his Dynasty value rise despite the f that he's getting older.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I think so seeing him maybe in Baltimore would be great. Seeing him as the featured back for the Cowboys or the Texans, those are pretty attractive landing spots. And he's getting older, but he just turned twenty seven, so theoretically he's in the prime of his career. My main concern with Barkley is that he has not been very efficient in the passing game since twenty nineteen. Like, over the last three seasons he's averaged let's see, six point five yards per catching four point seven yards per target. Those are pretty pedestrian numbers for a running back. And like that, we thought that was going to be the special sauce with Barkley, that he was magic in the passing game, and we saw it really early in his career. We had seen it in his college career at Penn States.
Speaker 4: But I don't know, maybe he's still got that.
Speaker 3: I guess maybe we wouldn't see that magic in the passing game with Baltimore because Lamar is not really a dump off guy. But with Houston or Dallas, that'd be pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's really tat can go ahead?
Speaker 5: Sorry, yeah, I love those spots. One more I'll throw out to you guys. How about the Chargers put him in LA with that with with Jim Harbaugh and you have a good a good quarterback and Justin Herbert to dump the ball off to him, and we know they're going to be a hard nosed running team with Harba at the helm. I think that could be a good spot as well. But Houston is most likely, and that's what I want so I can go see him play eventually, because that's what well.
Speaker 2: Houston so interesting, especially seeing what CMC has done in the Shanahan offense. And you know, obviously he'ston retaining Bobby slog for another year, but also having a much better quarterback than the Shanahan offense is typically had I think that would be really fascinating.
Speaker 1: I hadn't considered the LA one.
Speaker 2: You know, we've talked a lot in free agency previews about Austin Eckler leaving, we haven't really talked so much about who would be going to replace him, And I think Saquon. I mean, I know that the Chargers are not, like, they don't have that big of a cultural like footprint in LA, but just the idea of Saquon in LA feels like kind of fitting right. He's kind of a big time, you know, star type of personality, but also would be a really interesting fit given what we know Harbaugh and Greg orrowmann't want to do, so I think that's a really intriguing one.
Speaker 5: They don't have a lot of money to spend. I think that's a big thing, and that's probably why we hurt haven't heard that, because currently they're still twenty million over the cap. They got to make some big cuts. I think Mike Williams saves them most of that.
Speaker 2: You pretty much don't hear any free agents tied to LA because of the situation.
Speaker 3: Speaking of spending money, should we talk about the nightmare scenario for Saquon or any of the.
Speaker 5: Other top running backs, saying in New York.
Speaker 4: No, Tennessee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Tennessee's got a lot of money to spend and allows the offensive line and uh, you know, not a great situation a quarterback.
Speaker 5: But isn't anything for Squon better than the Giants because, like I know, you talked about how he has been good in the in the past game since nineteen, but they haven't had any weapons since twenty nineteen. It's been stacked boxes that he's facing and everyone knows he's getting the ball. So I think just going anywhere, but with someone in Tennessee where Hopkins Hopkins is better. And by the way, the line is terrible in Tennessee, and it's still way better than it was with the Giants, still way better than it was with the Giants. At least you have guards in Tennessee. You need to fix those tackles, which they can do in the draft, but and you have Callahan, which will stretch the field a little bit more, so you won't have all those tack boxes. So I still think that Saquon going pretty much anywhere, unless he was to end up in Carolina, is a positive for him.
Speaker 2: I was going to ask, actually, if you know if the worst case scenario was in New York, but I do see the case made for Tennessee as well there. I know that in some of our previous free agency preview discussions, Josh Jacobs has been talked about as a potential Tennessee fit, just given that they like kind of the heart knows like guy that they can run into the ground, which we saw just two years ago, you know with the Raiders. For Jacobs, he's the next guy. I want to talk about Boggs. We'll start with you. Where do you see Jacob's dynasty value right now and where it might change based on his landing spot?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Right now? I have Jacobs, you know, right middling. I have him like a head over shod way because they do think they're going to bring somebody in there. But I have him behind like Barkley and Etn and Kyraen Williams, guys like that. So I have him kind of middling, as like RB twelve ish. I haven't put the rookies in with mine, yet, but I think I think Tennessee actually fits because you have a young quarterback in Levis, you are going to pass more. They're gonna they have so much money to spend. I think that line is going to be fixed going into the draft, and then they could still spend a pick there or two. Uh So I think that, and he has you know, Nicholes there. Oc was on the Raiders' staff for a long time, so he has a relationship built there. So I I to me, I'm already locking in Jacobs to Tennessee in my brain because they have money to spend and he has familiarity. So I like that spot a lot for him.
Speaker 1: Fits.
Speaker 2: Would you be more interested in that landing spot for Jacobs than you were for Saquon No.
Speaker 4: I think it would still be kind of a lousy landing spot.
Speaker 3: I'd much rather see Jacobs in Dallas or Houston or Baltimore.
Speaker 5: I agree with that. By the way, I think all those spots are better than Tennessee. I do.
Speaker 2: I do like Fits. Before you continue, we talked about a little bit yesterday. I'm curious to your opinion. I think Jacobs is the best free agent running back option, given combination of age, what he's done in the NFL style. You know, I fit anywhere. I really like Jacobs compared to some of these other guys. What do you think I agree with you worm.
Speaker 3: I've got him running back eleven in my Dynasty rankings, one spot ahead of Saquon and like, Jacobs just turned twenty six last month, tough runner between the tackles. Like, I love how he seems to contact. He's got a history of being able to handle the workhorse duty, and he's actually been a more efficient pass catcher than Sakuon Barkley over the last three years.
Speaker 5: Well, let me ask you this. If Barkley goes to Dallas and Jacobs sends up in Tennessee, who do you like MOREA.
Speaker 4: Then I gotta flip him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, So I mean there's just a lot of context for landing spots. Sure, but we're going to find all this out. Like I love NFL free agency because it's done in like forty eight hours. You know, It's not like Baseball free agency. We're still waiting for Blake Snell and Jady Martinez to sign. You know. The NFL is done like during the tampering period. It doesn't even get to the actual date most of the time.
Speaker 3: So we love that is there By the way, is there any logical explanation for the two day tamper It reminds me of the scene in Spinal Tap where Rob Reiner's asking Nigel, the lead guitarist, about his amplifier and why it goes to eleven and like can't you just make ten louder and have Matty the highest number? Like why not just start free agency on Monday? Do you really need two days of tampering and that.
Speaker 5: Because of what we're gonna happen anyway, they're gonna have the tampering period, so they just call it the legal tamp tampering period.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I once heard that as a reason for why they don't lower the drinking age. They're like, well it's twenty one, knowing that people will kind of start early. If you lower it to eighteen, then they'll start earlier from that.
Speaker 3: Yet, so you guys, you guys really think that there are no one like, no conversations going on between agents and teams.
Speaker 5: Of course, but if you get we lose picks like the Dolphins did, so try not to do that.
Speaker 4: Fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think one thing, you know quickly to bog mean, you mentioned like haven't kind of you know, slided in the rookies yet this isn't necessarily a rookie class where you're gonna have guys that are usurping RB ones. I wouldn't think that, you know, barring some unforeseen development. So uh, I think kind of where we talk about at least these top end free agent running backs is probably, you know, again, barring something unforeseen, where we'll see them, you know, by the time we get to the draft and beyond.
Speaker 5: In terms of Diynosa rankings.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about Tony Poller, a guy that a lot of people, pretty much every fantasy analyst was super high on going into last season, none higher than debro and now, you know, coming off a down year, but there was still some stuff to like in the second half, there's still the possibility he gets in a pretty good landing spot. Fits. I'm curious, what do you think about Pollard's dynasty value heading into free agency?
Speaker 3: So I've got him RB sixteen, and it's hard to tell what was how much of it was his efficiency not carrying over from a limited role to an expanded role, which I think it's understandable that the more exposure a player gets in the more volume he gets. Maybe you know that outstanding efficiency just isn't going to hold. But it's also that maybe he wasn't healthy for much of last season, Like he had that tightrope surgery after he was hurt in the twenty two twenty twenty two playoffs. Had a boy I forget who it was. Was it Jimmy Ward who did that hip drop tackle on him? And you know, like I think he had like a hairline fracture in his fabula or tibia or something like that, in addition a very severe high ankle sprain, So he had surgery for that, and I think Pollard himself has said he was not fully healthy until maybe like the second half of the season. Yeah, so maybe we do get something of a rebound from him. He's an intriguing guy. It seems like maybe Dallas is ready to move on, so maybe he wants up in one of these really intriguing spots Houston or Baltimore.
Speaker 4: We haven't mentioned Minnesota. They're gonna need someone.
Speaker 3: They've released Alexander Madison and I don't think they're counting on ty Chandler to be their featured back. So yeah, he's an interesting guy. But I think I'd be willing to buy in on him in Dynasty if anyone, if his current stakeholder was somewhat disheartened the way twenty twenty three worked out.
Speaker 1: Bog mean, what do you think?
Speaker 5: I mean, I think that's perfect, exactly what fits said. I'll give one more. How about we put him in Philly to aggravate the Cowboys because they need a running back as well, so I think that could be a good land. My whole vision for Philly was Bucky Irving. Take Bucky Irving, Take Bucky Irving, and he was so miserable at the combine that now I think in the mock, I gave him Trey Benson. Gave them Trey Benson. So they're definitely looking for someone as well.
Speaker 1: So you missed.
Speaker 2: We talked yesterday about the NFC East, just like spin l Rouette wheel and basically Saquan to Dallas, Pollard to Philly. I think I think Ericson might have had DeAndre Swift to the Giants, or that might have been bogged me. But it was kind of just like everybody rotating around within the division, a division that hates each other, so it would be yeah, really fun. I do want to ask about DeAndrea Swift and Boggs. I'll start with you here, Swich as a guy whose dynasty value has basically gone.
Speaker 1: Down ever since he came into the league. Seemingly there's still talent there.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean not even seemingly like he had flashes, you know, even just last season in Philly, of course, behind a really nice offensive line and everything like that. Do you see him Moore as like a sell high given how he started last year, or maybe a bylow given he might have a different role somewhere else where he goes. How do you evaluate Swift?
Speaker 5: I'm selling him until I know where he ends up, right, Like, I think back to Philly is probably the best spot for him, you know, because he did play well there. And how much do you want to push Jalen Hurts into piles as he gets older, you know what I mean? Like, yeah, it's it's a move that works now. But I don't know if you keep doing that that you know Jalen Hurts won't have back problems, or you know, his hands will getting gnarled up in helmets in there or something like. I just don't want to keep doing that with a guy that you're gonna have to pay a ton of money to keep. So I think you know, whoever is the running back in Philly well have more touchdown opportunities this season for two reasons. Number one, because Kelsey is gone, as you mentioned yesterday, and that show worm. You know, he was an enormous part of the Tush push being successful because so many teams try to copy and could never get it right. So I think that's a big part of it. So I think Philly makes sense. I think a team with a high passing offense. You know, we're going to pass the ball a lot in Tennessee under Callahan, right, So I think that's a spot. I think Minnesota is a decent spot for him as well, so, but I think Philly owns the most for his top end potential. That's where i'd like to see him back. I just don't know if they're going to do it.
Speaker 1: If it's what do you think.
Speaker 3: I think he'd probably have to take a hometown discount to stay in Philly, you know, and he is a local guy, so maybe.
Speaker 4: That's a possibility.
Speaker 3: But we did see the Eagles let Miles Sanders walk the year before when he was coming off a really big year. So other than that, though, I mean, I agree with Bogs. It was interesting that he boy, like we thought maybe that was just the dream landing spot for him in Philly after he had what three hundred rushing yards combined in weeks two and weeks three against Minnesota and Tampa, like.
Speaker 4: That was spectacular.
Speaker 3: After that though only averaged like I think for the season he averaged four point six yards per carry, but after week three it was four point zero yards per carry because he just dominated so much in those first couple of weeks. Like he's still kind of a mystery guy, you know, like Detroit obviously soured on him. I guess whether Philadelphia makes any sort of earnest attempt to retain his services. We'll kind of speak volume about, like what the NFL has decided on DeAndre Swift right now, because we know he got the big thumbs down in Detroit after being there for a while, and you know, one of those guys who it seems like he has this really nice skill set and like, I don't know, it seems like he still hasn't found the right home.
Speaker 2: Maybe quickly fits before we move on for the running backs of these four Saquon Jacobs, Pollard and Swift, who would you sort of classify as the biggest by low potential of them? Heading into free agency, and who would you say is the most sell high.
Speaker 4: Option, Sell high Saquon by low Pollard.
Speaker 1: What do you think Bogman's same.
Speaker 5: Florship for me by low Saquon. I just I think Saquon's value is as low it's going to get over the next three seasons because the Giants are miserable. So I still believe in Saquon and Pollard. I don't know. Pollard has been hurt a bunch, you know. As soon as we put him in this spot where he gets all the carries, he gets hurt. So I think if I'm selling high on somebody, it's probably Pollard.
Speaker 2: By now, most of you have probably heard of Reality Sports Online, the powerful fantasy sports platform where owners get to build and manage their fantasy team like an NFL general manager.
Speaker 1: But the question is, have you tried it?
Speaker 2: It's time to go see what all the buzz in the dynasty community is about. Free agency, multi year contracts, a rookie draft, multi team trades, franchise tags, contract extensions, first round rookie options, automated contract and salary cap functionality, and.
Speaker 1: Much much more. Think it sounds complicated.
Speaker 2: It's not the best thing about Reality Sports Online Fantasy front office is that it doesn't take any more time than a standard league, It just requires more strategy. Think you're among the fantasy elite, Well, this is the platform to test your metal. Still not sure? You can test out your general manager skills for free in a mock free agency auction.
Speaker 1: If you like what you see, use.
Speaker 2: A promo code Fantasy Pros to receive a ten percent discount on your team or league today. That's promo code Fantasy Pros to receive a ten percent discount on your team or league today. Fantasy just got real at Reality sportsonline dot com. Guys.
Speaker 1: Let's move to the wide receivers here.
Speaker 2: As we talked about on yesterday's show, in the main feed, kind of the biggest names are sticking with their teams. Mike Evans resigned, Michael Pittman Junior, and T Higgins were given the franchs.
Speaker 1: So the you know, free agency class is not quite as appealing.
Speaker 2: And as we also talked about yesterday, the rookie class is so strong that I think a lot of NFL teams are going to say, why give big money to Gave Davis, for example, when I can go spend a Day two or three pick on a guy who probably has a higher ceiling and will be a lot cheaper and under team control for many years. The three free agents I really want to hit on here at Calvin Ridley, Marquis Brown, and gave Davis, just to give everybody a sense of kind of the tier we're working in with the wide receivers, you know, at the top of the free agency market. Given what we have here, that's enough preamble. Fits I'll start with you. Calvin Ridley, I think is sort of the biggest name here, at least he's done the most in the NFL to date. Where do you see his dynasty value coming off a really weird last couple of years for him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, boy, I don't know. I think I've got him like wide receiver thirty or something like that.
Speaker 4: For dynasty, and I I.
Speaker 3: Feel like that could be way too lower, way too high. He is just a hard guy to put a value on, Like had that monster season in twenty twenty ninety catches thirteen hundred and seventy four yards, nine touchdowns, average two point four to four yards per target last year thousand yard season, but one point five seven yards per target just not nearly as effective. You thought he was going to maybe go off after Christian Kirk got hurt. And by the way, Christian Kirk the poster guy for like wide receivers getting the bag in free agency.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think that's gonna happen this year with the uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's almost going to be like running backs, right fits like there were flooding the market with wide receivers after this draft class, so ye, you would think they should be pretty cheap here pretty soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But like, Ridley didn't explode like you thought he would after Christian Kirk got hurt, and oddly enough, it seemed to be like whenever Zay Jones was healthy, Calvin Ridley did better, and when Jay Jones was hurt, like Calvin Ridley disappeared. It was just this we're dynamic with Ridley last year, So I don't know quite what to make of him or like what would be Have you guys thought about like a landing spot that you would like for Calvin Ridley? You know, it seems like the teams that most need him are not necessarily good spots for him, like Carolina, yeah, or New England.
Speaker 5: New England exactly if he I think my favorite spot for Ridley worm is the Jets, right, Like, they don't have much next to Garrett Wilson. You're getting Aaron Rodgers back. We assuming through free agency and the draft, you're going to improve that old line. So I think getting a guy like Calvin Ridley with some speed next to a guy like Garrett Wilson, who is a do it all guy, I think that would be a good spot for him, because I do think he'd be better in a spot where he's the two versus the one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say something similar in terms of I think he's he's better as an elite, complimentary piece than as the the guy that has to be the guy. I really don't know that there's like an obvious spot. I do wonder, and people are gonna say it's like because I'm a homer. Lamar really liked Calvin Ridley, you know, back back in that draft because obviously Lamar was drafted in the same year as him, but they talked in the you know, pre draft process a lot about how he really was a big fan of Calvin Ridley. I don't know if that is somebody that would still play out. You know, several years later, but that it is. The Ravens are a team where they have like a Mark Andrews and his flowers, and so they don't necessarily need really to be the number one guy.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know that'll be vol They don't have money.
Speaker 2: They don't have a ton of money you know, available, or they're gonna give him money.
Speaker 5: They have the Henry right, we all know that, Yes, yes, of course ya.
Speaker 2: But they but that type of team, that type of setting where there are other options already it's already a good offense that he's just gonna be kind of that other piece. And I'm using the Ravens as an example, but I think there are other teams out there like that. I think it's probably the best fit for him. I don't know that there's a spot out there and fits correct me if I'm wrong. Where if he goes there, I'm going to definitely raise his dynasty value. I think the only options are dropping it. If he goes to like Carolina or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: He goes somewhere where they've got a healthy passing, gave him a good quarterback, and it's going to be a team where there's target competition, or he can go somewhere where he's the alpha, like as we mentioned, well Tennessee again, like New England.
Speaker 4: Who was the other one just talked about Carolina. Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: It's kind of a tricky situation here. I don't know what I would rather see him be the alpha with a lesser quarterback or go to someplace where you know, he had to share time.
Speaker 5: I would rather think get the worst corner on him, That's what I want. So, like you know, New Orleans, I don't know where they would get money. The cap is a joke. They've already shaved seventy million off, so I don't know how much more they can. But like New Orleans with Olave, the Jets with Wilson as you mentioned, Worm, the Ravens with Andrews and Flowers taking targets, I think those are all better spots for what he is, what he is currently at twenty nine.
Speaker 2: You know what I really enjoy seeing is him in Arizona when they also still draft Marvin Harrison right and pairing him with the guy like that I think would be super fun.
Speaker 5: And put him in Washington with t MA mac right, like, I think that's a good spot too. Kingsbury's offense where they're gonna pass a ton so he'll get the worst corner and he'll get more targets. So it something like the.
Speaker 2: Chicago you know behind DJ Moore. One of these types of places I think would be intriguing. Speaking of Arizona, Marquise Brown is also a free agent. I really don't know what's gonna happen with him if fits not to throw Ericson under the bus, But yesterday's show, I couldn't believe he put Markus Brown in Los Angeles with the Chargers as his predicted landing spot, and he asked Brown asked for a trade away from the Ravens because of the Greg Roman offense. So I don't know why he would voluntarily sign up for I know the Chargers need speed, but it just feels like I don't know that he hated the guy personally, but he hated playing in the Greg Roman offense.
Speaker 1: So I found that to be.
Speaker 2: Really shocking from Ericson yesterday, where do you see as an interesting landing spot for Hollywood Brown? And is there one that you know might make him a good bylow right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah? How about the Chiefs?
Speaker 3: Like the Chiefs an organization that clearly values speed at wide receiver, and that would be nice because as good as Rashid Rice was, he is a certain kind of receiver and he is not a lid lifter downfield guy. He is a short area catch and run guy. So get someone who can run the deep stuff. Give Patrick Mahomes a target to you know, when he wants to stretch the arm, like that would.
Speaker 4: Be the one. And I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I thought Markith Brown has sort of an overrated fantasy asset for a while. I mean, he just did turn twenty six, so that's good in dynasty, but he's only had one thousand yard season and even then it was just barely one thousand and eight yards and twenty twenty one six point five yards per target over the last three years. Like I I think he's kind of got his role, and that is as the take the top off the defense guy. And those guys are tricky fantasy assets to manage because like, some weeks are great and then there are three weeks in a row where he doesn't get more than you know, thirty five yards. So one of those guys who I would rather have a Best Ball Dynasty league than in a managed league for sure, but man, if you're gonna get me excited about him, Kansas City is one of the landing spots that would do that.
Speaker 2: I think you could probably say that for just about any wide receiver if they go to pretty much, but I about the speed, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think with Marquise though, it might be the only place where you say, okay, this is where he goes and he really boosts his value because like, let's say he goes to the Chargers right out of all you know, awkwardness and whatever. With Greg Roman, we know they're gonna they're turning into a run first offense. So that's just no good for him. I think Washington maybe with Cliff Kingsbury as the OC with a defense, it's still bad that's going to have to play point for point. Put it make him the third in Miami, you know, uh, make him the third there. I think that would be fine for him as well. But I mean when we were doing our initial rankings earlier, before the combine and before the draft, obviously Fitz was the low man on Marquise with a bullet he had him at like sixties. So we know Fitz is not respecting Marquise too much anyway, and neither am I. I think he might be washed, so I.
Speaker 1: Don't want it.
Speaker 2: It's the oposit two of what we just said about the running backs, where you know the class is not sch the rookie class is not signed, that it's gonna knock down these guys when they eventually get drafted.
Speaker 1: The rookie wide receiver class.
Speaker 2: Will you know, all the types of guys we would talk about today are in a tier such that what a dozen rookie.
Speaker 1: Wide receiver is gonna be over them.
Speaker 2: I mean that's probably extreme, but it's it's like, I don't think that far off the class is that good that I think we really will see these sort of wide receiver three types in Dynasty will very quickly become wide receiver fours come the end of April.
Speaker 1: There is one more I mentioned earlier. Gabe Davis fits again. I'll start with you.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is a guy he couldn't figure it out when there were targets of plenty in Buffalo, and he's playing with Josh Allen. Can he kind of take a next step somewhere else? To me, it feels like his Dynasty value has nowhere to go, but down. What do you think about Davis?
Speaker 4: Agree?
Speaker 3: If you can't make it work with Josh Allen, it's just he's not He doesn't earn enough targets to be a weekend, week out fantasy asset you can rely on. He's averaged four point seven targets a game over his career so far, and as you said, were, I'm like, how is it getting any better than it was with Josh Allen? You know a guy who's not shy about being aggressive throwing downfield. So yeah, you know they're gonna be the big games and the big plays with Gabe Davis there always are. But as far as being like an alpha receiver, I don't think that's the kind of guy he is.
Speaker 4: Bog.
Speaker 2: I mean, we hit on Davis a bit already yesterday, But from a dynasty's perspective, what do you think?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, he's a one trick pony, right he is. He has. He had that huge game against the Steelers where he had like one hundred and seventy yards and two scores on his two catches, like the ninety six yard bomb then an eighty yard bomb or whatever, and that is what is keeping him in relevance recently, So I mean, look, you want to know where he's going to end up. Where they love to throw bombs and see the wide receiver dropping when they're wide open, the New York Giants. So that's probably why it'll end up.
Speaker 2: So, if you guys are anything like me, you have had plenty of terrible experiences buying tickets. I've been to so many games over the years where the ticket buying experience was so bad I almost just didn't even bother going to the game. Hidden fees that raise prices by obscene amounts, not to mention when you can't even tell if you can trust the seller, how good the seats, the views are from the seats, and of course there are never any available deals to make it just a little more affordable. Thankfully, Game Time is here to solve those problems. You shouldn't have to worry when buying tickets, and with killer last minute deals all in prices, views from your seat, and their best price guarantee, Game Time takes the guesswork out of the ticket buying process. I was on the app earlier this morning and it really stood out just how easy it is to navigate the ticket buying experience is smooth. It's immediately clear which tickets are the cheapest and where exactly those seats are. And at the top of the screen I can see flash deals to make sure I'm getting the best absolute price. Game Time is the only ticketing app that gives you complete peace of mind with your purchase. See the view from your seat before you buy, so you know exactly what to expect when you arrive. All in prices, show your total upfront so you know you're getting a great deal before you check out. And it's so simple. You can buy tickets in seconds with just two taps. So take the guestwork out of buying tickets with game Time. Download the game Time app, Create an account and use code Fantasy Pros for twenty dollars off your first purchase.
Speaker 1: Terms apply again.
Speaker 2: Create an account and redeem code fa n tas y pros.
Speaker 1: For twenty dollars off.
Speaker 2: Download game Time today, last minute ticket's lowest price guaranteed. Guys, let's go to the non free agents that we think are going to be impacted by free agency. Here we can kind of take this in whatever direction we want, but these are.
Speaker 1: The guys whose value might go up.
Speaker 2: It might go down, they might be good buy buy low options, might be good sell high options ahead of the free agent frenzy coming next week, Bogman, let's start with the quarterbacks again. Who stands out to you as a player that could see their value change.
Speaker 5: I think there's two big ones back and it's Aid to O'Connell with the Raiders, depending on what they want to do at that position. Because the draft position is middling, it's gonna have They're gonna have to pay a lot to move up to get one of those big three guys. It's not impossible, but it is improbable. So then you look at the free agent market and there's not much there either. So it's either take a rookie like you know, Pennix, or you know, maybe trade down and try to get McCarthy, you know, as the fourth quarterback off the board, or Pennix bon Nix and stick with Aid and O'Connell. So I think there is a chance to Daid O'Connell sticks. And then the other one is my boy Penny Canny Pickett here. You know, if they do, if the Steelers do end up signing Russell Wilson or bringing Mason Rudolph back, I think that's a sign that Pickett is dead in the water, But I don't think that's gonna happen. So I think he's gonna end up being the starter under Arthur Smith for at least a season to see what he has and go from there. But you know, if they do end up signing someone, he would obviously lose pretty much all of his value.
Speaker 2: Fit's what do you think about those two Picket and O'Connell not really Dynasty starters right now as it is, obviously, but any chance for kind of value movement here.
Speaker 4: I don't know that there is.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think these guys are rosterble in Dynasty, but I think they are like QB four types for you, like, ideally you've got three quarterbacks who are starting somewhere. I don't know that these guys are going to be starters for the long haul, but they are at least good enough to be like top backups.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and the super flexes where their value stands if they are any.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yeah, talking super flex for sure. In one QB you're probably not even rostering these dudes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want to actually jump ahead to the tight ends because we didn't hit on any of them for the actual free agents, because they're just weren't that many super relevant ones, you know, bog me and again I'll throw it to you who stands out to you as a couple of tight ends that again base on what we see in free agency, could be by low or sell high options.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I don't know if it's so much free agency necessarily, but these three guys I think are going to be the affected the most going into this season. And I think it's Chicka Konkuo with the Titans because they're in play for Brock Bauers, right, so that's a big one. I think Greg Dulkich because I don't know if Denver is completely sold on him yet and he's been banged up. And then Kate Auten with the Bucks. It's a team that likes to pass a lot. His value is decent. He is a top twenty four. You know, we do have tight end premiums and two tight end leagues are more more popular these days. So these guys are you know, they're not necessarily tight end ones, but I think those are the guys that will be the most affected and potentially Bellinger of Darren Waller decides to retire like, I guess he's been kicking around, so fits, what do you think about the tight end spot?
Speaker 3: Yeah, conco Oh Konkwo is an interesting case because you know, he was a sleeper popular sleeper pick a year ago and it just kind of didn't happen. And yeah, I mean, obviously, if Bowers winds up in Tennessee, that completely obliterates any enthusiasm for Chigo Konkwall. But like, I don't know, I mean, I think we should not totally abandon hope with him. Like what we saw from him two years ago was pretty exciting.
Speaker 5: He could get traded too, Like if they go ahead and take Bowers, new coaching staff, new regime there, he could get flipped during the draft, No issue, wouldn't be surprising.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he is a fun guy to watch with the ball in his hands, So I'd just like to see a team that maybe endeavor to get the ball in his hands a little more often.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't need to sell me on Chicken Conko, you know.
Speaker 5: That for sure, Maryland. That's right. Of course, Let's talk.
Speaker 1: With the running backs.
Speaker 2: You know, Bogs, you wrote down a bunch of them here, so I'll kind of let you steer which direction you want to take it. But again, a position where the rookies are probably not going to usurp a lot of veterans right away at least, But you know, there's there's a lot of role players in this rookie class that could maybe by the second half of the year. Again take away from the role players that are already in the NFL. It's not the three down backs. What do you think about you know, kind of the dynasty values shifting here.
Speaker 5: I think if you're talking top end talent, just who is next to guys like Travis et and Kyraen Williamson were shot White because all three of those running backs are the teams want to pull touches away from them. They got too many touches last season. I mean obviously with Kyri and he got hurt, right, ETN had the second most touches or the third most touches in the league. I think it was CMC. I can't remember who number two was and then him, So you know, Etn is way too many touches for Sean White wigh too many touches. So I think those guys all need a back next to them. So maybe those touches come down a little bit. And then just in terms of you know, these teams could take someone and then that guy could be the main guy and the guy in the job loses a lot ty. Jay Spears, who's currently ECRRB twenty Brian Robinson with Washington, I mean he might be affected just because the offense is gonna be way different. Jerome Ford, what is happening with Nick Chubb? Right? Like, Nick Chubb is coming off a major knee injury, leg injury really where his leg was demolished, and he's making a lot of money and the Browns a little bit cap strapped. So are they cutting him? Are they restructuring him? What's happening with him? And that affects Jerome Ford a ton. So I think there's a little bit there, And then you know, it's kind of a mess in Chicago ro Sean Khalil Herbert. What are we doing there? Are the Raiders bring in somebody with Jacob's gone? Or is Mere White getting the job? And then ty Chandler is currently the number one in Minnesota, You've got to assume they bring somebody else in. And then Bigsby, you know, they're saying all the right things about Bigsby, but I don't know if they believe it, because if he was good, I think he would have had touches last year to take away from Travis CTN. So those are the guys that I'm really focused on in terms of their value moving up or down during free agency in the draft.
Speaker 2: Bobs, let's wrap up with see the non free agent wide receivers. The first you have written down, I will just highlight because I think he's such an obvious on Drake London. If they get a healthy Kirk Cousins or you know, insert any capable quarterback here. We've talked about it a lot already. I mean, sky's a limit for a guy like London, and also you know Pitts and everybody else in that offense. But I think London is a very obvious Bilo. If you're in a league where they're not thinking about it like that, the thing is I think probably a lot of people are thinking about it the same way too, where they're really excited to set a new quarterback there. So in addition to Drake London, who else are you thinking about in this section?
Speaker 5: The Broncos guys you know, Cortland, Sutton and Jerry Judy Sutton was all touchdown production last year. Jerry Judy can't catch a football, so I don't know what they're doing with him. I think he sucks, So I'm so surprised. I thought he was a four shore locked great wide receiver prospect. He's been so bad in Denver, and you know, his whole beef with Steve Smith was the whole thing there as well. Quentin Johnson, what is happening in you know La? Are they cutting Mike Williams? Are they cutting Keenan Allen? That's gonna stave a lot of money? And they're Caps trapped right, And we have a whole new regime here that's going to want to run the football. So I can see both those guys gone. And now maybe Quentin Johnson is all of a sudden the number one on this team if they don't spend high on a wide receiver early in the draft. So I think he's the possibility to move up, as is Josh pal Traylon Burks with Tennessee. Are we giving him another shot or not? I'm done. I've seen enough. He's been too hurt. I don't think it's going to work. Availability as the best ability has been on the field right, So, and then Jonathan Mingo, I mean, the guy had no separation last year, but there was no one else to help. The old line was bad, the quarterbacking was bad. So what's happening with him? Is he still a two or are they just bringing in talent at this position? And then Jalen Hyatt, you know, I think you're there's so many issues with the Giants. I don't know if you go and get a Gabe Davis right, because you have so much money to spend on so many other holes, But what happens there? They need playmakers? He didn't do it last year. So does he just get pushed to the back of the depth chart because they bring in a free agent or they draft someone. These are the guys that I'm a little bit concerned about.
Speaker 2: Before we get out of here, I do just want to quickly remind everyone that our mock draft simulator tool is now open at Fantasypros dot Com slash Simulator. It's a fast and freeway to practice for any kind of draft, including dynasty, startup drafts, and rookie drafts. Again, that's Fantasypros dot Com slash Simulator. We will get out of there on that Forfeits, who bravely weathered the cold to be here today, and for Bogman, who bravely weathered the Russell Wilson to the Steelers rumors to be here today.
Speaker 1: Hi Ran warmly.
Speaker 2: Thank you everybody for tuning in, and we'll see you again next time. Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Dynasty Football podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify, follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros a subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros