Speaker 1: All right, So Tommy is here today on this International Women's Day with some things on his mind. Betty says, he just doesn't get Steve. So we got to hear some of them tell me what you got.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's International Women's Day, and we're bringing awareness to women's issues. And it's just you know, maybe you maybe you and call and can answer.
Speaker 3: I just don't. I don't get it. It's just some things I don't get.
Speaker 2: So because a couple of days ago, I went to the I went to the supermart, went to the grocery store. These parking lots signs, these these signs that that right up front, you know with uh uh parents with children, y'all y'all get to park there? Now as fat as these kids is why don't y'all park in the back? Because these kids need what these kids need exercises, don't they?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm just asking and.
Speaker 2: Then and then and then I'm gonna ask you if they say they got another sign if you expecting child woman that's pregnant, ain't y'all supposed to be exercising sending y'all be parking way back there and walk?
Speaker 3: Can I be this?
Speaker 2: Don't the doctor won't y'all, don't the doctor want y'all to exercise. I'm just asking a question today, this is International Women's Day. Now, when am I gonna ask you? If I'm not gonna ask, when am I gonna go ahead?
Speaker 4: International?
Speaker 5: Why y'all y'all, y'all won't open this up. I told you, I didn't tell you to open this up to Tom. Why y'all talking up front? What I'm asking? Why is y'all parking up front? Woman with child?
Speaker 3: What is that? What is that?
Speaker 1: Wa?
Speaker 4: I hate today?
Speaker 2: We we we we we're the we're the leading country in obesity with these kids walk park at the end of the lot and walk they asses down there to the supermarket.
Speaker 3: What y'all don't see that? I don't know about to get this today?
Speaker 4: Not today, we don't see it. Maybe Monday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm just saying I don't get it.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why y'all getting those parking spots when clearly you know you need to exercise.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to be exercising.
Speaker 2: If you're expecting the kids, they fat as hell they need to be exercised. All this says check that y'all need to be parking at the back of the life.
Speaker 1: All of that say in life, this is what you're concerned about.
Speaker 3: This is what we're.
Speaker 2: Talking about International women's that we need to talk about these kind of issues.
Speaker 3: When are we gonna have this?
Speaker 2: It's not an issue at all, it's a major issue. It's people. It's there's people who could be parking in those space. We have to leave that space empty till one of y'all show up.
Speaker 3: That makes no.
Speaker 2: System, me, that makes no system, and then let me let me, let me move on to another thing.
Speaker 3: It's another thing.
Speaker 4: Y'all want to let him do that.
Speaker 2: So when we checking out too, Now that this this ain't really you all, ladies a question when you self check out, uh should not be getting paid for that if you're not gonna do the damn job, could not be getting paid for self check out?
Speaker 4: Y'all just came up with this time me.
Speaker 5: Now, this is y'all's generation, because I know wouldn't hear where they couldn't have had it back when out this exactly.
Speaker 2: But if I'm self checking out, that means I'm working for the grocery stuff. So whatever minimum way do whatever else per hour. I want that money when I leave, I want that. I'm just saying that's just hey, let me tell you something. You ain't gotta pay me nothing to let me self check.
Speaker 3: Out acum before a price.
Speaker 4: Basket full of stuff. And this is what you're gonna hear, y'all, But.
Speaker 3: You got a car?
Speaker 1: Does this hard do with International Women's Day?
Speaker 4: To me.
Speaker 5: Produced the shows y'all gave him this time? You leave him with pranks, y'all gonna learn.
Speaker 1: We thought he was going to honor us.
Speaker 2: If I'm honoring the fact that y'all need to park somewhere else, that's all I'm honoring.
Speaker 5: In all the years he's been in the show, has he have y'all felt on it by him?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: You got a point that.
Speaker 4: Today we're gonna be different.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, you well, one can hope a person can hope that he's changed.
Speaker 3: You know, I wouldn't go ahead, you know what, just going and park them?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: I mean, I give up?
Speaker 1: Get you.
Speaker 4: Not on International Women's Day?
Speaker 1: Coming up next to the nephew in today's prank phone call. Right after this, you're listening Morning show