Speaker 1: All right, So, Steve, today is International Women's Day, and one of the reasons we women love you so much is because you're just You love us. You love us, and you show it in so many ways. You know what, You have some beautiful, outstanding women working for you all across the world in your companies.
Speaker 2: So why don't you take I'm gonna take some time out to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, throw some names out and think some women who have played an integral part in my world of business things of that nature. If I leave anybody off the list, it was not by intention. I would like to thank first of all, Megan Dotson, who has been with New York for twenty six Megan Hanley handles all of our family affairs a business, my daughter Brandy Harvey, who are head spear person of my vault in Powers platform. Sharon Page, who is the director of the Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation. Calhoun, who is my director of human resources for my company, Steve Harvey World Group, all of my companies that I have. She's my human resource director. Maisha Mazuno, who is the executive producer of Family Few just started this year a hireder in that position and she's the executive producer for my Judge show out there making a huge difference. Tanya Irbie, who is my stage manager on all my shows I've ever done. Jennifer As who owns Jim Air Barbecue, who has been my soundtech for fifteen years. N Chrystelle Sights from Friends, who is my CBD. I created a special title for her. She's my Chief dream Building. My company has a chief dream Builder. That's her role on my show. Love That Courtney Ikim who is my makeup artist. Also Bardery and Laurie's makeup artist. Monica Bonnes, Mississippi, EP of The Steve.
Speaker 2: Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Ladies and Gentlemen calling Forrell, who is the program director and co host of The Steve Harvey Morning Show. And my second longest running relationship in business has been my longtime co host, Shehirly Strawberry, who is the co host of The Steve Harvey Morning Show, co host of The Steve Harvey Morning Show in La where it all kicked off.
Speaker 2: And last but.
Speaker 3: Not least, but the foremost one, the love of my life, the chick that changed my whole direction, that dog on Marjorie.
Speaker 2: Law Women's the woman who I sleep with spear, let them go all hell of five times with we done been neckd together all.
Speaker 3: Over the world.
Speaker 2: I want to think that.
Speaker 1: Well, International Women's Day, Yeah yeah, naked on the water, really.
Speaker 2: Up up top.
Speaker 3: Hotels, been everywhere on inniversity. So those are some of the women that are like. Oh, and there's a young lady who does the what's her name? She does the social media for all of our platform Yeah, you forgot her.
Speaker 1: Making Taylor and Crystal Hill. Crystal Hill, a girl Crystal behind this.
Speaker 2: Season the board. She does it all. She's the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh genius. Yeah, look empowering women have go ahead, seeo, that's what we love about you, Steve.
Speaker 2: Like I said, you love us.
Speaker 3: Tell you why though? Women and this is just a fact. And I don't care who don't like this. Women are just more detail oriented. And if you don't have women involved, man, you're gonna be missing a.
Speaker 2: Lot of small things. We're smart.
Speaker 3: Go over to a bachelor's house and then go over to a single woman's house and you you you'll.
Speaker 2: See right there a whole damn difference. Dude, box just simple. I ain't never been on a bachelor house. And he had a box of clinics. No Ah, come on, child, dog, what could my hands?
Speaker 3: I mean, you know a dog? I mean just me and we just be missing stuff. Ain't no welcome at at the door any way. Wipe your feet off me.
Speaker 1: And a woman's touch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can taught me something along now, he said, son, Yes, your job to buy the home. It's your job to buy the house. It's her job to make it a home. Let them do what they do. I got a young dude that's married to this young girl that I know, and the biggest problem they have it right now. And she done came to me and talk to me about it was mister Harker. I can't get him to stay out of the decorate. He don't even decorate good. Trying to tell me what to put in the house. Then I order stuff, He'll call down there and change the order.
Speaker 2: Crazy. So I had to call the young brother fall. I said, no, man, let me talk to you.
Speaker 3: I said, mister Harvey, you know this this is our second home and I just want to have a role in it.
Speaker 2: I said, Bro, you bought it, that's your role.
Speaker 3: Let her do this, because what happens is that when people come over your house and it ain't right.
Speaker 2: The dude.
Speaker 1: Don't get blamed, or are they going to blame?
Speaker 3: They blame the woman. Yes, curtain she had in there, so let her do her thing. Stay out the way on International Women's Right. Thank you to all the women that make my life.
Speaker 1: Richard, thank you, Bob, thank you, We love you.
Speaker 2: Steve.
Speaker 1: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, this year's theme for International Women's Day hashtag inspire Inclusion. We'll get into it right after this. You're listening Morning Show