Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, there will be a special shout out to the leading ladies and celebration of International Women's Day.
Speaker 2: At the International Women's Day.
Speaker 1: To everyone, Carla, it is our day.
Speaker 2: It is our day to get our flowers. It is ye.
Speaker 1: Well that's all yes, of course, of course that is all coming up at the top of the hour. But right now it is time to ask the clo.
Speaker 2: Oh Lord, this day.
Speaker 1: Ready, Celo, Anne, Marie and Philly Wrights. My husband called me from the er after he got t boned by another car. He was fine, but he had to be checked out.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The doctor asked if I needed to be checked out too, and I said I wasn't in the car. He said he must have made a mistake. Was it a mistake or was there another woman in a car with my husband?
Speaker 3: He got to get the hell out of that hospital. Take t bone. But you got to roll out and get your ass to the house. You cannot go to that hospital. Damn that te bone.
Speaker 1: Lord he mercy, doctor Blewett, Doctor Blewett.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: The only thing I can come up with, right a bit, right, right right immediately was baby. I don't know what he talking about. I don't know how many people was in there. He must be talking about the lady that was in the other car that hit me, because it was a couple in that car that hit me.
Speaker 2: There you go, that's good right there.
Speaker 4: I don't real but I'm on my way home though. But I'm hurting a little bit.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see you fix.
Speaker 3: I got a whole bone coming out the side of my older But I'm coming home.
Speaker 4: Baby.
Speaker 2: You don't need to stay at the hospital with.
Speaker 4: A No, don't worry about that.
Speaker 2: Your wife is not a nurse. You could die.
Speaker 4: I don't give that. I'm going to put some tape on my head coming in the house, all right, Moving on about who we're going to talk about anything, but who else was in that damn car?
Speaker 1: Moving on to Tiana and McKinney. Tianna says, my husband cheated on me, and I took him back, but I never forgave him. I constantly brought up his cheating. So he moved out. He said he can't keep being persecuted for the same crime. Is he using that as an excuse to end our marriage?
Speaker 3: Well, you know that's a twofold situation.
Speaker 4: I understand your pain, because you hurt. Yeah, and I.
Speaker 3: Understand that, But then you know what, look to forgive is one thing. To forget is a whole nother thing. Nobody's asking you to forget what he did. But if you don't forgive him, you gotta keep your eyes open and be smart about it and make sure you don't fall prey to the same table.
Speaker 4: But if you go keep whooping it, yeah, yeah, that's an hour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's.
Speaker 3: Well, you didn't forgive him and you ain't forgotten, and I can't blame you for either one. But he he's sitting there saying he just can't do it, and a lot of men can, but a lot of women are like you and not gonna forgive him, and you maybe you should end your marriage. But he said, is he using his excuse to end the marriage? Well, if you keep going, you're gonna not forgive him, and you're not gonna forget it. It's over anyway. The trust is gone, and now you all sitting in there and living in this miserable relationship, and maybe you should.
Speaker 4: End it because why living it?
Speaker 3: If you gonna keep bringing it up and reliving it for yourself, You don't forget it, and you won't forget.
Speaker 4: Well, he ain't right for that. He was dead wrong.
Speaker 1: He brought his misery on his self, right, But she took him back though, she just didn't forgive him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right?
Speaker 1: Moving on, Moving on to Ebane and Allentown, Evanie says, I got drunk the other night and went home with the guy I've been dating.
Speaker 2: I got six, so.
Speaker 1: He left me on the cold bathroom floor all night without a blanket. Yeah, he's but listen to this though he said it was the best place for me.
Speaker 4: What you was throwing up a lot?
Speaker 2: Uh huh? Why didn't he put me in the bed? Is this a red flag?
Speaker 4: Baby?
Speaker 3: The red flag is you? You drunk, but you can't get up off the bedroom badroom floor.
Speaker 4: Is this a red flag? You're the red flag? I tell you right now. You're probably not gonna see this guy again. Don't nobody want.
Speaker 3: No fall down, fall out drunk woman. That is International Women's Day.
Speaker 2: Get it together.
Speaker 4: You need a damn too drunk minimum.
Speaker 3: One on one day. You fall down drunk? This is how you live. Anybody signing know for that? Come on now?
Speaker 4: Is this a red flag? Why did he leave me on the floor? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Girl, buy I.
Speaker 3: Promise you if this is if I find out this, how you are this, this ain't happening no more. I don't, I don't, I don't do that. I ain't never been fallout drunk before. I'm sure not signing up for no chick that hands. Do care if you're that sign.
Speaker 4: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: She just wanted to welcome on.
Speaker 3: Now, let's grow up here. At one point in time, you got to know when it's too much. If you're drinking and you start feeling tipsy, but you steady pouring it in there the rest of it does in your blood system.
Speaker 4: Ain't hit you. You steadied up in some moo in.
Speaker 3: Okay, because remember this, when you realize you drunk, there's some more coming.
Speaker 4: There's some number, all right, there's some more gone kick here.
Speaker 2: He said it was the best place for me.
Speaker 1: All Right, here we go, Zach, This is the last one, Steve Zach and Seattle says. I'm a waiter and a full time student. My girlfriend wanted steak for Valentine's Day, so my manager agreed to help me out and comp our meals. My girlfriend just found out the food was free, and she flipped out. But isn't it the thought that counts.
Speaker 3: Hell, yeah, your manager found out and helped you out. You were four times to a part time waiting. She won't a steak. You hook up the steak dinner. It was free.
Speaker 2: She flipped out because he doesn't spend any money on her.
Speaker 4: You know, the dude's in school. Yeah, dating a man that's.
Speaker 3: Got a play because he didn't spend no money on you, but he gave you what you asked for.
Speaker 4: Do you know the hustle in that take get a free dawn.
Speaker 2: Steak a steak.
Speaker 4: Girl, man? Some of y'all that the Women's Day.
Speaker 2: These women are acting up, y'all.
Speaker 4: Y'all off to a rough start, all right?
Speaker 1: Coming up next, Thank you Celo. Coming up next entertainment news and yeah, a happy International Women's Day.
Speaker 2: Correct after this, you're listening Morning Show