Speaker 1: All right, So here's my question for you this morning. Whose job is it to unite the party? The media coming out saying it's the job of Donald Trump right now, he must unite the party. Is Nicky Haley is going to drop out? Nicky Haley has made it very clear she is not gonna help Donald Trump, she's not gonna work with Donald Trump. Apparently she's not gonna endorse Donald Trump. And then they say Trump's gotta go get her supporters. Now, math is math to win every vote matters. It's gonna be a tight race, I think with Joe Biden or whoever the Democratic nominee is. Okay, I believe that, I really do. I understand the president's got to reach out. But this idea that this is all on Trump, that this is all a must of Donald Trump, it is a head scratcher to me. I think there's another part here that needs to be brought up as well, and that's this look. Donald Trump, I think had the right tone from Marlago last night. If you watched his entire speech, I think you saw there's a clear message here for him that he is going to try to unite the Republican Party. But this whole. Well, you know he's in trouble already after a big victory last night. You know, Team Trump ought to be concerned. As Carro put it, cautioning the former president following his Super Tuesday victories, I mean, I'm sorry, Like this is the part that just makes me laugh. MSNBC, by the way, having a minor mental breakdown. They can't believe it's over for Nicki Haley. Here is what they were saying a moment ago.
Speaker 2: As we're just getting some significant news in reports that Nicki Haley has called for a news conference at ten o'clock Eastern time this morning. Some reports that she may suspend her campaign. We haven't confirmed that yet at NBC News, but she will speak at ten o'clock this morning. The expectation maybe that she's moving on now from this camp, exiting the Rice.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wall Street Journal by the way, saying Nicki Haley to exit Republicans present rates, I love in the background, I'm gonna I'm gonna rewind it. Listen to to Mika or whatever the hell her name is, the host of Morning Joe or co host. When they when he says Nicki Haley dropping out, you can hear it's like, oh, oh, it's just like she's moaning and groaning her way and just despair.
Speaker 2: As we're just getting some significant news in reports that Nicki Haley has called for a news conference at ten o'clock Eastern time this morning summer.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it just makes me laugh, Like you're in favor of Joe Biden, you hate Donald Trump, you are never gonna vote for Nicki Haley, let's be clear about that. And then you're moaning here like oh, it's just try. Oh, it's just terrible. Oh oh my god. I mean, this is the media. Believe them when they look at you and they lie to your face. The only thing they care about, okay, Like the only thing that they care about is winning. That's it. They only care about winning. They don't care about Nicki Haley. They're gonna act like it, right because they want Nicki Haley to be the guy that I mean, that's that's what they want. They want Nicki Haley to be the guy, or I should say gal, the nominee. And that's because they think she's easier to beat than Donald Trump. And so when you hear them have this and listen to the very end, she'll you'll hear moan two more times again. She's gonna vote for Biden. She's a Biden supporter, but she's acting like this is some like just tragic day for America.
Speaker 2: Reports that she may suspend her campaign. We haven't confirmed that yet at NBC News, but she will speak at ten o'clock this morning. The expectation may be that she's moving on now.
Speaker 3: From this camp, exiting the race.
Speaker 1: Yeah, John's as we're just exiting the race. Oh, oh, it's just it's just so tragic. Oh. Nicki Haley's Oh, it's just terrible. Oh, it's just Oh. And the meltdown from the media, this is even better. Rachel Maddow lasts on an MSNBC. Remember there's no free media in America anymore. There's no honest media in America anymore. The mainstream media is done. Rachel Maddow lost her mind last night when MSNBC actually aired Trump's victory speech, which is news. He's a Republican nominee, a former president. And this is what communists and Marxists sound like live on the air when they don't get their way. Listen to this from Rachel Maddow MSNBC angry that. Our network even showed you Donald Trump in.
Speaker 4: An article yesterday where it said, this is one of the finest run campaigns that anybody has ever seen. And that's pretty good, right, that's pretty good, purely a statement, and we have no choice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, you know it's it's it is.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 5: I will say that it is a decision that we revisit constantly in terms of the balance between allowing somebody to knowingly lie on your air about things they've lied about before and you can predict they are going to lie about and so therefore it is just it's irresponsible to allow them to do that. It's a balance between knowing that that's irresponsible to broadcast and also knowing that as the de facto soon to be de facto nominee of the Republican Party, this is not only the man who is likely to be the Republican candidate for president, but this is the way he's running. Well, here's how we'll balance it.
Speaker 7: Why do we fact check the hell out of him?
Speaker 5: Yes, and we do that after the fact, and that is the best remedy that we've got. It does not fix the fact that we're broadcasting, but honestlyanding.
Speaker 7: That he's saying these things and people are hearing it. Let's just go through it, right, That we have the most devastating economy. Are you kidding me? We have had the best economic recovery of any country in the developed world. He's telling an audience right there, Oh my goodness that the paltry oil production. We're producing more oil today than we ever have in the history of our country. Think about the American Rescue Plan, the infrastructure Plan. We have created more jobs three point two million, more jobs than we had pre pandemic. The problem that we do have is inflation. And so what Donald Trump does is prey upon the fact that people don't necessarily feel good and life's expensive. But when it comes to facts, here's something that's absolutely nonsensible and infuriating. When people's wages go up, they credit themselves, they say, I'm good at my job, I just got a raise. But when everything costs more, they blame the government. And wages are up, which is a huge positive. And one of the reasons wage. One of those reasons wages are up is all the union wins in the last two years. And remember President Biden has stood with those unions most.
Speaker 1: I mean I hear that and I laugh. They don't talk about inflation. They don't talk about now it's over three dollars in most of America to get a gallon of gas. They don't talk about the prices of goods and so servises through the roof since Joe Biden's been in office. They just lie to you. And they're furious that the president has a microphone. They don't want him to have a microphone. They don't believe he should even be aired on their network. That's what they just said here. They don't believe that his words should be even aired on the network. I don't know what else you can say. This is how corrupt the media is. They will tell you why they shouldn't air a former president of the United States of America, the Republican nominee that half this country clearly supports his victory speech on Super Tuesday. And look, I think this is their plan. If a big tree falls in the forest and no one's around it, it make a sound. That is their goal with Donald Trump. Lock him out from media coverage so no one knows what he's saying. And that's what communists do. That's what happens in communist countries. That's what communists do. I want to tell you about my friends at Patriot Mobile. If you're like me and you are sick and tired of giving your money to woke companies, you've got to make the switch to Patriot Mobile. Let me explain why. Because every time you make a phone call, every single time you pay your bill, every time he's done in the text, you are actually standing up for what you believe in. Because five percent of your bill every month goes back to support conservative causes. And that's why Patriot Mobile was created to fight back. You may not realize this, but Big Mobile, the company you're probably with right now, gives massive donations to plan Parenthood and to democratic causes and candidates running for local, state, national, and even the presidential election cycle. Don't give your mind to companies that hate your values. Switch to Patriot Mobile. They offer you dependable nationwide coverage, giving you the ability to access all the major networks that you're using right now, which means you get the same exact coverage you're accustomed to without funding the agenda of the woke left. And when you switch the Patriot Mobile, they support free speech, religious freedom, and the Sanctity of life as well as the Second Amendment. With every single dollar every time you pay your bill, just go to Patriotmobile dot com slash ben. That's Patriot Mobile dot com slash ben. You can call them and switch ninety seven to two Patriot that's nine seven to two Patriot Plus. You'll get free activation when you use the promo code ben when you check them out. Don't forget it. Promo code ben free activation nine seven two Patriot or Patriot Mobile dot com slash ben. What are the top issues for you? Is it the open border? Is it the economy? Is it crime? Is it foreign policy?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: The President of the United States of America is gonna have to sell the American people on why he deserves to have another shot at this. For lack of a better way of putting it, that's what it's gonna have to be. It's gonna be, Hey, I wanna, I want you to give me another four years. His goal is objective is gonna be just that. Hey, what do I do? I mean, how do I convince the American people that things are good? How do we do that? What does that look like? And can I convince the American people to do this now, the media says this morning, and they made it very clear that they believe that the president can just walk out there and say, well, Donald Trump is a guy out on bail, so don't vote for him. I don't think that's gonna work.
Speaker 8: And I mean it's politics is about contrast, and the contrast between these two not great in age, but Molly on issue after issue after issue, on comportint on respect for the law, respect for the Constitution. This is pretty easy. So what does Joe Biden need to do tonight?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I think it's important that you should just start with Donald Trump is out on bail, right, I mean, we forget right, he's on bail still, he I would say that. Look, I think the top lene would be the Inflation Reduction Act. Reduced inflation, right. Republicans said it would increase inflation, and they were wrong. So I think that's pretty good. Look, good policy makes good politics, right, and he has a good policy. You know a lot of this stuff has really worked. You know, their bridges being built at North Carolina, in different states. You know, there are there's infrastructure happening and people are seeing it in their lives. So I think if you brag about a lot of these legislation, legislative accomplishments. That's a really good start. He has the attention. Now he can sell the policy which will already happen at and.
Speaker 1: He can sell the policies which are already happening. The Biden administration admits flying three hundred and twenty thousand migrants secretly into the US to reduce the number of crossings at the border. Has quote national security vulnerabilities. Joe Biden's administration now admitting transporting migrants on secret flights into the US, and lawyers for its immigration agencies claim revealing the locations could create national security vulnerabilities. Customs and Border Protection has refused to disclose information about a program last year secretly arranging flights for thousands of undocumented immigrants from foreign airports directly to US cities. It means that while record numbers of migrants were flowing over the southern border last year, the Biden White House was also directly transporting them into the country at record numbers. Use of a cell phone app has allowed for the near undetected arrival by air of more than three one hundred and twenty thousand illegal immigrants with no legal rights to enter the United States of America. They confirmed this comes after a controversy over a twenty twenty two transportation program in which the administration used taxpayer's money to move migrants through the country on overnight flights included in the details of the Freedom of Information Act at FOYO lawsuit first reported by Todd Benzman, the Center for Immigration Studies found that Biden CBP approved the latest secretive flights that transported hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants from foreign countries into at least forty three different American airports from January through December of twenty twenty three. The program was part of Biden's expansion of the CBP one App, which kicked off at the start of last year. Migrants were able under Biden's expansion to apply for asylum using the APP from their home countries, but the Senator for Immigration Studies not to the transportation of these migrants directly to the US is one of the lesser known uses of the APP. Aliens who cannot legally enter the US use the one APP to apply for travel authorization and temporary humanitarian release from the airports. Under this parole release migrants are able to remain in the US for at least two years without obtaining legal status, and meanwhile, we're edgible for work authorization on top of that to compete with American citizens. The administration first said it would not reveal which airports the undocumented aliens were transported to, citing a law enforcement exception and the refusal to hand over information. But new information from the CIS lawsuit reveals the locations were not disclosed due to the fear of bad actors would inflict harm on public safety or the information would create law enforcement vulnerabilities quote unquote. CBP lawyers wrote, but that revealing the airports would reveal information about the relative number of individuals arriving and thus resources expanded at particular airports. We also know they did these flights apparently in the middle of the night. Why well, on purpose, of course, And the reason they did it on purpose is because they needed to make sure this really makes me angry. They needed to make sure that people didn't see it happen. The lawyers wrote that revealing the airports reveal information about the relative number of the individuals arriving, and that would in turn reveal operational vulnerabilities that could be exploited by bad actors, altering their patterns of conduct, adopting new methods of operation, and taking other counter measures. The program, they say, was a quote success because the number of legal immigrants that they were able to fly directly into the US interior. They added this could thereby undermine CBP law enforcement efforts to secure United States borders. Republicans insist the southern border is not secure in our demanding Biden implement more strict protocols between the US and Mexico border. CIS says the secretive flights are legally dubious and claim since the CBP will not disclose the locations for fear of grave consequences, it is likely not a program that should continue. Lawyers also did not disclose the locations of foreign airport departures, making it unclear where these immigrants are coming from as well, but those eligible for the one app applications, we do know our citizens from ready, Cuba, Haiti, Venezuela, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Colombia, and Ecuador. So to be clear, your tax dollars flew in Okay, your tax dollars flew in three hundred and twenty plus thousand illegal immigrants that landed in the middle of the night and undisclosed locations around the country, and they were released into the interior like here they are, Come on in. Everything's great. That's what they're telling you right now. That's what this is. So it's it's it is actually that simple. Let's talk real quick about where we are, and I want to just give you comparison to where we were compared to where we are right now. You look at right now, and I'm going to just give you numbers about just to understand how far we've dropped healthcare costs and two thousand average was about five three hundred and seventy where now that is skyrocketed because of Obamacare and subsidies to fourteen thousand, six hundred and eighty five dollars. Private sector jobs in this country have dropped. The number of people not in the labor force now is about one hundred million. That was eighty two million in two thousand, So we've added about twenty million more people that are not working that we're paying for their lives through government aid. Full time workers in this country we have about one hundred and thirty three million part time workers twenty seven million. That is a scary low number, meaning the government is subsidizing people to not work again levels we've never seen before. College tuition is another great example of inflation. College tuition if you graduated in two thousand, was about ten grand, ten thousand, six hundred dollars. Since two thousand, that number has skyrocketed. For college tuitions now at twenty six thousand, five hundred and twenty seven dollars. But let's go and look at other issues that really matter. Medium new home prices back in two thousand was one hundred and sixty two thousand. Where are we now due to inflation, four hundred and eighteen thousand, nine hundred and fifty four dollars skyrocketed. Average new car now is fifty thousand dollars. Average new car fifty thousand, two hundred and seventy nine bucks average new car in two thousand, less than half that at twenty two thousand dollars. What's even more shocking is this The number of bankruptcies right now is three hundred and eighty eight thousand. For the year U asked foreclosures one hundred and eleven thousand that number is jumping significantly. The number of people in America living in poverty, though, is the number that really should shock you, and that is forty three million. There are forty three million Americans right now living in poverty, the number of people living without insurance. And if you remember when Obamacare was passed, they said everybody will have insurance, remember that was the promise. Well, there are twenty seven million America now living without insurance. So if you think Obamacare fixed the problem, it did not. The US number of people that are homeless in this country right now is the highest ever been in my lifetime. Six hundred and twelve thousand Americans are living home, are homeless right now, living under bridges, living in a car. They are homeless, have no home to call home. And then the highest number of people are dying now from drug overdoses at any time in my lifetime already so far one hundred and twenty one thousand. Number one killer of Americans is fetnyl. The number one killer of a fetanyl. The number one reason fetnyl is coming into this country at record rates that are killing more Americans than ever before is because the open southern border. That's pretty shocking. Food stamp recipients right now in this country is at a staggering number that we can't even get our head around. There are forty million Americans. Forty million, seven hundred and forty two thousand Americans are on food stamps. You won't know how many millionaires we have in this country right now. Just twenty three million. Twenty three million is how many people are on food stamps. Or excuse me, forty million is having you are own foodstamps. Twenty three million millionaires. That is not a good sign. If you have more people on food stamps, then you have people succeeding in this country. And understand, a millionaire is someone that has a total net worth of one million dollars that should include home. So becoming a quote millionaire on paper is a lot easier than having a million dollars in your bank account or investments. Just so you understand that the bottom fifty percent of Americans when it comes to wealth now is also a staggering low number. I mean, if we're really talking about the stay of the union, then let's talk about it. The bottom fifty percent in this country total wealth is thirty six thousand dollars that's it. Fifty percent of Americans have thirty six dollars dollars in total network that would include their cars, their property, right, homes, everything all in. Medium income now has not been keeping up with prices. You notice I mentioned to you a moment ago how much tuition costs, and how much healthcare costs, and how much how much new homes costs, and how much the average car costs. Right, Medium income in two thousand was thirty one thousand, six hundred and eighty eight dollars. Medium income now is just thirty nine thousand. Now. Compare that all right, So, medium income in two thousand was thirty one grand, and a new house cost you one sixty two, and an average new car cost you twenty two. Compare that now to medium income of thirty nine thousand, So it's eight thousand dollars more. So, people, the medium income is only eight grand now more than it was in two thousand. But look at the prices of homes. In two thousand, the medium home price was one hundred and sixty two thousand. Now it's four hundred and eighteen, and you only have eight thousand dollars to make up that difference per year doesn't make any sense. Right The average new car in two thousand was twenty two grand. Now it's fifty thousand. To compensate for that, more than doubling of the home price and more than double of the car price, you get eight grand. Think about that. That's how bad it is right now. You look at these numbers, okay, and you look at what I'm telling you right now, and you see where we are. I don't understand how anyone can think that we're in a good place right now if you and these are just the numbers that you can't argue with. These are coming from our government. Our US national debts thirty four point four trillion. Our debt per taxpayers is the highest that's been our entire life, two hundred and sixty six thousand per tax payer. Our GDP, our federal debt to GDP ratio is one hundred and twenty three percent upside down. That's not good. Our interest on debt right now is seven one hundred and sixty four billion just this year. In fact, our largest budget items in our budget this year in our government is Medicare Medicaid at one point seven trillion. Then social Security is one point four trillion. Then defense and war spending is almost a trillion, eight hundred and sixty eight hundred and sixty five billion. And then our debt, our fourth logic bud, our fourth largest budget item in this country right now that your tax dollars are going to is just to pay off debt. It's seven hundred and sixty four billion this year alone, you will pay almost a trillion dollars in interest on our debt. Imagine, if we just live within our means, you get rid of a trillion dollars in debt spending, Folks, a trillion dollars in debt spending. When I look at our national debt and I look at where we are and look, I mean, I look at all this like, I look at it, and I sit there and I analyze it, and I'm like, this is not hard, Folks like this, This is pretty easy. The math is not crazy here. The math is really simple. We're spending money we don't have at record rates. Claire mccasko on MSNBC a moment ago, going all in against Donald Trump. This is what you should expect through November. They've got their sights on him, and they're going to try to bring him down yet again. Here's MSNBC talking about the victory of Donald Trump last night.
Speaker 8: I thank Claire.
Speaker 2: But the truth is he has no rationale for his campaign unless there's a story that America sucks, which it does not, for the record, And if it doesn't, and he's not coming in to rescue us from something, then there's no reason to vote for him.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, let's go back and think about what his rationale was in the first place. Has he ever had a rationale? His only rationale is he thought it would help his brand. He's a marketer. He's a liar and a marketer. Republicans who went to the White House when he was president would come back and I would go over and talk to him and go, well, how was it, and they're just like, he has no idea what was going on. Republican senators, Yeah, Republican senators would go to the White House and they'd come back like they do a meeting on healthcare, you know, and they come back and they well, he has no idea what the law does, He has no idea what it is. So this is not somebody who cares about anything other than himself. And the sad thing is that grievance. He figured out marketing grievance was the most powerful thing he could market in America. Because there are a lot of Americans, and we need to realize this who believe they've worked hard and played by the rules and somehow it hasn't worked out for them. They can't afford to retire, they can't afford to send their kids to college, and they were looking for someone who was going to tell them, you know, you've been screwed over.
Speaker 5: And by the.
Speaker 3: Way, you know, irony is that this is a guy with gold gilt toilets, but that as in May, that's what's going on. Here's certainly what happened in my state. But I'm going to tell you last night I think was not a good night for Donald Trump. I know we spent a lot of time talking about how he won, but you know how many states that Donald Trump won by more than a seventy point margin. Two? You know how many states Joe Biden won by more than a seventy point margin, every single one but two. Right, So the party is united on the Democratic side and they got they got a big war going on in their party. I mean, I guarantee you Trump's going to win that war, but they still have a war.
Speaker 1: And there it is. That's the talking points. Donald Trump is an evil person who hates America, who doesn't want to make it great. He didn't really even want to be president. He just was marketing himself. And that's what you need to know. And he's the worst person in the world. So get on board because he's the worst person in the world. And that's what you need to know about him. He's the worst person in the world. That's who he is. Understand it. He is the worst person in the world. And if you vote for him, you're an idiot. And if you live in West Virginia, you're an idiot. And if you think that Donald Trump's a good person, you're an idiot. And if you voted for him last night, you're an idiot. And Donald Trump is destroying this country. You just don't realize it, even though when he was president things were incredibly good. But somehow you're still an idiot for that as well. This is what you should expect from these corrupt individuals. This is what you should expect. And they're gonna keep doing this forever. They will never stop. They're gonna keep trying to lock him up. They're gonna keep trying to come after him with lies like Russian collusion. They will never stop. Okay, they will never stop. Make sure you share this podcast or your family and friends are gonna keep covering this issue. Please share it on social media and right it's a five star review. It helps us reach more people, and I'll see you back here tomorrow