Speaker 1: Junk to date you get junk. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: You are. I'm a fat and all that shit around your eye.
Speaker 3: They want this man to throw them blows man. They ready for charlamage to top the gloves.
Speaker 2: They had to make a judgment of who was gonna be on the donkey of the day.
Speaker 3: They chose you. She has a breakfast club. Bitch you Who's donkey of the day today?
Speaker 2: Well, donkey today for Monday, March eleventh, goes to Mark murchakough okay, now Marcus from California, and he's being charged with murder. I know what you're saying right now, uncle Charlotte. People get charged with murder every day.
Speaker 3: B yes they do.
Speaker 2: Murdering someone for no damn reason will always be worthy of a heth.
Speaker 3: But Mark's situation is different.
Speaker 2: See Mark allegedly stabbed the young woman named Clara Belle Estrella Rest in peace to her. Okay, And when he stabbed her, he posted a video to Facebook that showed her dying.
Speaker 3: Let's go to ABC seven for the report.
Speaker 4: Police stan Matao police scouring an apartment complex. The details nothing short of jaw dropping. Someone online in Nevada witnessing.
Speaker 1: This a Facebook video that showed a stabbing him a female.
Speaker 4: That person in Nevada immediately calling authorities Wednesday afternoon. Within three hours, officers located the victim in an apartment here at the Hillsdale Garden Apartments in sam Mateo. Sadly, police tell us she was dead. The suspect, who police say also posted the video of the fatal stabbing, was Mark Metchikov. He was located and arrested in San Jose two hours later. And I think exhibit A in the prosecution's case is going to be this Facebook video. Satistics attorney will likely look at making this a special circumstances case and could seek the death penalty.
Speaker 1: It strikes as someone who is looking for his fifteen minutes of fame in Andy Warhol terms in just a very twisted way. This is a guy who is angry, and clearly the stabbing himself made a statement, and I think he wanted to make a broader statement for society.
Speaker 4: JR. Stone ABC seven News.
Speaker 2: Ooh Man f Stance say, stayed dangerous. Man, fry them, cook them, get him out of here. Satan is executive producing everything nowadays, and all his demons got reality shows and they believe that we are all extras in their reality show and it's not enough for someone to want to kill you. Nowadays they want to broadcast their crimes to the world. What Scott Bond said in that news report is true. Folks just want their fifteen minutes to fame by any means necessary.
Speaker 3: But this isn't fame, you idiots. Okay. The definition of fame is the state of being known.
Speaker 2: Are talked about by many people, especially on account of notable achievements. Okay, keywords notable and achievements. Demons like Mark don't get famous, they get infamous, all right. The definition of infamous is well known for some bad quality are deed. Infamous means wicked. That's what you are, Mark, okay, and what you also should have.
Speaker 3: Been is shot. All right.
Speaker 2: Whenever I hear stories like this, all I wish is that that young woman had a pistol, so as soon as he pulled out his knife, she could have pulled out her firearm and boom, boom, sent that man to hell where he belongs. Okay, I don't even understand how the human how this human brain works. Okay, Number one to murder someone like that, and number two put it on Facebook, you're looking to get likes, and I bet you with some stupid ass, silly ass, dumb ass humans who actually liked the post probably started following his page. Go lock they asses up too, because what the hell is there to like about this video?
Speaker 3: And I will never understand.
Speaker 2: How Facebook Facebook Facebook can let videos like this go up. But they will remove content if it's the curse words in the caption. They will block certain content. If you're using the wrong music, they will block certain content. If you're posting videos of corporywrighting footage with a whole person dying their last breaths can just be broadcasting for the world to see. At some point, social media platforms have to be held liable for this kind of nonsense because the emotional discress that this would put a family through, having to watch their loved one take their last breast view of social media, you don't ever recover from that.
Speaker 3: Kind of trauma. But check it out. Everything I just said is enough for him to get the biggest he hall.
Speaker 2: But this past Friday, according to People magazine, more than six months after his arrest, he is saying that his alleged confession was a creation of artificial intelligence. And I, for one, am confused because he might be telling the truth. But it doesn't even matter because during the court hearing he said verbatim that he did kill the victim, but his confession was generated by AI artificial intelligence.
Speaker 3: Sir? Does it even matter at a time like this? You put a.
Speaker 2: Video on Facebook, You're said in the court hearing you killed the woman? What does it matter if your confession is AI generated?
Speaker 3: Who cares?
Speaker 2: The only way I would be screaming that my confession is AI generated is if I was innocent. If I was not guilty of the crime on being accused of and someone made a fake AI generated confession and they said it was me, I would be telling the world is fake. But if you're already confessed to the crime and there is a video of said crime that you uploaded the Facebook, what does it matter if your confession was AI generated? Some Donkey of Today just sell themselves. Please let me Ma give Mark Murkischoff the biggest he huh.
Speaker 3: He ha he ha, You stupid mother? Are you dumb? Mm mm hmmmmm, All right, thank you for that. Donkey Today, sir, Yes, indeed.
Speaker 2: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned Personal Injury attorney Michael the bull lambing stuff. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go.
Speaker 3: To Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns. Wake that ass up in the morning Breakfast Club