Speaker 1: One eight hundred d u I away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred doui away dot Com or call eight hundred do u y away.
Speaker 2: Today we call a guy who got set up by his brother. Apparently they work out together at the same gym, and he's disappointed. His bro just emailed to cancel his membership. It's too expensive, can't afford it anymore. Well, Jose's going to offer him a unique solution though, to possibly continue his membership. And I believe this is the way all gyms will do it in the future once they hear this phone table right now.
Speaker 3: It's any Hello.
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 3: Is this Robert? Yes, this is this is the Mario from Jim. How are you? Good morning?
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning.
Speaker 3: So I see that you sent us an email here about canceling your membership. Huh that's not cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we never quit on you.
Speaker 3: You don't quit on us. It's kind of the gym, you know. Yeah, give me two more reps. I'm sorry I interrupted you. What were you saying, Robert H.
Speaker 4: No, No, I was just gonna say, like I sent the email because I mean, I just have a lot of life changes right now.
Speaker 5: And oh yeah, I also had ed it gets better, man, there's the advances in medicine are huge.
Speaker 3: Man, believe me, I can I can connect you to somebody.
Speaker 4: No, it's just it's it's strictly financial right now for me. No, I don't have any I don't have any problems or anything.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's a money thing, got it?
Speaker 5: Well, according to this you pay forty nine ninety five a month, which compared to a few others here, man, that is a screaming deal.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I understand that. But like I mean, I just yeah, I can't afford like forty nine ninety five a month.
Speaker 5: So it's the forty five. Let me think forty nine ninety five. It could go down lower to forty nine ninety Maybe you can go out of forty ninety eight. Maybe you can do out of forty eight and eighty nine, maybe forty eight eighty eight.
Speaker 3: Who wants it all?
Speaker 5: Who wants it now forty eight forty seven? Who wants it at forty seven?
Speaker 3: Who wants on a forty seven robbers, you want it on forty seven? Is that what I'm here?
Speaker 4: Robert?
Speaker 3: Am I hare, Robin?
Speaker 4: What are you doing, Robert?
Speaker 5: For forty seven dollars for a month?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: Grasp? What are you doing? What?
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Do you mean?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: You just saved almost two dollars. How'd you get that out of me?
Speaker 4: No, dude, you were a gym. I didn't ask to be in an auction. I don't want to. I don't want an auction for like yeah, mean you guys every month like well.
Speaker 5: Our manager has been training us to do these calls auction style and they work really well.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you I'm the best of everyone.
Speaker 4: No, you're not listening to me.
Speaker 5: I've gotten so many deals done. I know you and me could reach an agreement by the end of this call.
Speaker 3: I know we can.
Speaker 4: Robert, I didn't ask for that. And it's still too much money, all right?
Speaker 5: So you were thinking something like forty six fifty or maybe forty six dollars, maybe forty five dollars. I was gonna got ony eight, maybe forty five ninety seven, maybe forty five ninety six, maybe forty.
Speaker 3: Five ninety four, they.
Speaker 5: Skipped the last simeon and he got it even better down and I just probably brought my jaw al.
Speaker 4: Dude, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Wow, man, you are good.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's going on with your with you guys like doing this auction thing, but like, what do you mean stop? Oh just cut it out?
Speaker 5: Like, well you said stop too late. The auction's over. You're supposed to say it while I'm in the middle. Do you want me to start again?
Speaker 4: Because I don't go back to the going into the stupid voice and the stupid auction thing, Like I don't care what your manager told you to do, Like this is so frustrating. I just want to cut this cost out of my life.
Speaker 3: Okay, No, I didn't mean to like bug you or annoy you or anything. I'm just trying to help. So I'm really sorry, Robert.
Speaker 5: Honestly, that's I didn't realize I was getting out of hand there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm just I'm just wanting to make a cancelation. Like I've got a lot of things, like things going on right now, and I just can't afford it.
Speaker 5: Look, I get you, man. We all go through hard times. We've all been there. Like, what if we just said twenty five bucks a month? Even that's it? No, frill is nothing?
Speaker 4: Is it really twenty five bucks a month? Like, yeah, twenty five bucks, I mean I might, I might could, I don't know, maybe I could do.
Speaker 5: That, Okay, So twenty five dollars works, and then add on the five dollars they think me everything's like, no, we got a matter's heart anything.
Speaker 4: No, we have another five dollars.
Speaker 3: Forty five dollars. Then we got another five movie.
Speaker 5: Now you now what? I'm sorry, why did you say Roberts just say stop?
Speaker 4: Stop?
Speaker 5: Hey said stop at six stays seven dollars, So six stakes seven dollars a month.
Speaker 3: And lift some weights and sweat on the bar more.
Speaker 4: Than I originally had to pay, Like, oh, I'm not saying that.
Speaker 5: Well, honestly, the sixty seven bucks was kind of your brother's idea. He's the one that set you up for this whole prank phone call, so let's just blame that on him.
Speaker 4: Huh, what are you serious?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is.
Speaker 5: Actually Jose from the radio show Brick and Jeffrey in the Morning. We're doing a phone tap on you. Your brother Kyle set you up.
Speaker 4: Oh oh my god, you were getting pretty pissed off. Dude. Yeah, I was about to have a brain aneurysm in here throwing these numbers at me, and I'm just.
Speaker 5: Like, I know, I know it was a lot, but hey, I bet you're relieved you don't have to VAV for the gym anymore.
Speaker 4: To be honest with you, I'm kind of disappointed because I wanted that twenty five dollars deal you said earlier.
Speaker 5: Oh, we're starting on twenty five dollars. I was going up to twenty six dollars. You want to get more, you want to know I just goin on twenty seven dollars. Oh I gotta do a say stop. We're gonna be here all day until you just hang up. Probably then again, I don't say stop.
Speaker 2: Stop there it ass folks.
Speaker 3: We finally got the bill.
Speaker 5: It's officially one four hundred and twenty seven dollars on a month, and that's before the cleaning vee of five.
Speaker 3: Dollars week up.
Speaker 4: Every morning was foom taps weekday mornings on the twenties, Freaking Jeffrey in the morning