Speaker 1: My girl, what's up with you?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, is this the right number? It's the loser line.
Speaker 3: Goody, just call me back if you haven't heard the loser line before.
Speaker 2: It works like this.
Speaker 3: Let's say a guy approaches you while you're out at the club and uses this charming pickup line on you. Excuse me, miss, but are you my Mexican?
Speaker 2: Because I believe you are my.
Speaker 3: One and only. Whatever you do, don't throw a plate of enchiladas onto his cargo pants. Instead, tell him that you think your dad used that exact same line on your mom twenty years ago, right before you were conceived. And that's when you give him the digits to the loser line. So hopefully he leaves an awkward voicemail we can play on the air voicemails like this one.
Speaker 2: Hello, my darling, I I hope you're not mad with me? Seemed the little surprise, and I go of you. I I love you, I love you, and I have a gift for you. I found an old shipping container, probably gonna need a little bit of work, but I'm going to model it into a house. We can build a family and live there. I wanted to get your feedback. You know your thoughts. Your thoughts are important to me, so you know, maybe we can remodel it together. Let me know I love you. I'm good to say.
Speaker 4: I shouldn't.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure. When he says he found a shipping container, it's his bunker, they.
Speaker 3: Don't, you know, and he wants to remodel it into a home to build a family.
Speaker 6: I mean, there's some shipping containers, but in that way, this guys, it's going to be the same.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 6: No, I don't think it's gonna be light in the areas.
Speaker 4: It's more like Dungeon.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Next message, Hey, Jake, it's a I just wanted to tell you I had so much fun with you the other night, and I love the homework assignment you gave me Mary bang Kill.
Speaker 5: So I had to think about it. Out of all the presidents, he told me which ones I would do, and I finally have my answer. So okay, first we're going to start with bang And like obviously the answer like everyone would give would be Clinton because like he knows what he's doing. But I'm thinking it my real answer might be Richard Nixon, because you know, the bad boys, like they're always the most fun. So I'm gonna go with Nixon.
Speaker 6: On that and then kill I don't even really want to kill any of them, but if I had to, I guess I would choose Lincoln because you know, he gets shot anyway, so I.
Speaker 1: Don't don't know what's the harm and me doing it, So.
Speaker 2: I guess I'll just kill him.
Speaker 5: And then for Mary, I think I think I'm going to go with Obama on this one, just because, like I'm not exactly sure if he's a legal citizen or not. So if he marries me, then he's going to be a citizen, and I really want that for him. So yeah, now your turn, and you have to do it back to me, and you have to do first, lady.
Speaker 7: I'll be waiting.
Speaker 3: So it is calls like this that we really really appreciate from our listeners who don't just give out the loser line number by itself. They give the person an assignment call and leave a message saying which president you marry, bank kill?
Speaker 2: I don't know how you got worse.
Speaker 3: It got worse after the Nixon answer.
Speaker 5: I thought that was going to be the epitome of the bat.
Speaker 3: I think it's sweet that she's trying to bring more citizens to the United States of America. And you know what, if you're down to play some Mary bang kill, why not head over to our TikTok page at Brook and Jeffrey right now so you can tell us which morning show hosts you'd marry, bang or kill. But remember you can't answer jeff for all three.
Speaker 2: Kill you you want to be killed.
Speaker 3: It would be a good time. Also, while you're there, make sure to watch our live in studio reactions to our top loser lines of the week. We're filming one right now. Well Mary bang Kill goes over, we will be the dead studio raction. Now let's get back to the clips.
Speaker 7: Mel Hey, I'm really confused. I mean I can't find the Shine anywhere. I'm looking all around. I even went in and I asked somebody, Hey, is there a time, place and shine? And they were like no, they thought I was crazy. I ended up getting to a fight with the manager too, man, because I know.
Speaker 4: That was the right place. You gave me this address, and I know this is where I'm supposed to be. And when I went outside, I got a kick it on my car. So I'm driving around for a minute now trying to find this place that drives me crazy.
Speaker 7: Can you do me a favor? Can you please just call me back? Please? I mean I just need it? What what I emerging here?
Speaker 2: You Ao, I don't know about felt.
Speaker 3: Is bad for somebody on the loser Lie, it's a really good first impression to demonstrate your road rage to your woman right.
Speaker 2: Over the phone.
Speaker 3: He self edited.
Speaker 2: He didn't say the real word virgin. Good for her. Hey, Allie, it's it's I don't know if you remember me. We met and uh, you know over the check nakes. Did you make that really like a really funny joke? You said, waiter checks please like we laughed? Oh? Man, Like anyway, I was. I was kind of wondering if I'm sorry. Oh crap, my phone's actually about to die. Basically, let me just hurry. I had a really time with you. I think it's so beautiful and like amazing, and I just like, like, let's go out next Friday or Saturday or or whenever you're free by dinner. I just want to get to know you. And and yeah, coming back, oh oh, I guess I didn't have to actually go that fast. My phone's not gonna die, but could we just like rewind past all the parts go back to the checks stuff, you know, just rewind, Yeah, to just ignore.
Speaker 3: That, and oh you kind of wish your phone did die because I was super embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a roller coaster.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's the same pitch he gave at the end of the date too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, meeting, I don't even know if it was an actual date.
Speaker 3: Oh, my uber's here, so I had a really good time with you and me to get ill all voicemails like you told me to. Oh wait, actually the uber is going to be here in thirty seconds. Remembers lose a line regularly at this time every week, and make sure you subscribe to the Brook and Jeffrey TikTok, where you can hear your favorite loser lines of the week right up on there. Now we're gonna get into a phone tap right after this
Speaker 2: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.