Speaker 1: They say you should never meet your heroes, but Jose, you're about to today.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Jim Carrey.
Speaker 1: Even more important to Jose's life is today's player Nate, who.
Speaker 2: Drives for Uber Eat.
Speaker 1: Right, loves his job that he can make his own schedule, and has done over nine thousand food trips.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: How's it going, bro?
Speaker 1: Give me some tips, because I've always said the second I get fired from the show, I am.
Speaker 2: You actually have let's go. Jo would be so bad.
Speaker 1: You'd get distracted in the middle of a food delivery and I would call someone and go, honestly, why didn't you get the extra two.
Speaker 2: Dollars such a good deal.
Speaker 1: I want to know, like, outside of just bad tippy and what is the worst customer behavior there?
Speaker 3: I had this one guy saying that he's gonna whoop me up because I didn't get his jack at the box? Do him at ten thirty at night?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: And he? And he said, I have a bat waiting for you. I'm like, well, thank god, I'm good with that. So I called Uber support and they were like, yeah, we're just gonna take him off the platform. And I was still on text with him, and I said, hey, thank you for buying me dinner. And I said this burger is so delicious, and then I did I cut it off with him.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: All right, man, now we got again, just some trivia. Brooke has left the studio and you know it works. You got thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when you can say past, you have to beat her out right if you want to win.
Speaker 2: You sound nervous? Are you ready?
Speaker 3: I'm good? Yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: I got deep breath. Man, here we go. Your time starts now. March is National Dolphin Month. They can breathe underwater? True or false?
Speaker 3: True?
Speaker 1: Oxford Oxford and Cambridge are University is located in which country, England. Zero is the name of the animated dog from which movie. On April fifteenth, every MLB player wears the number forty two to honor who Kobe Bryant, Barbie has three little sisters named Stacy, Chelsea and who else?
Speaker 3: Emily?
Speaker 2: Alright, Nate, well done.
Speaker 1: That was his first attempt at win Birch Bucks today, his first time on.
Speaker 2: The game before. How did that feel, Nate?
Speaker 3: It was fun?
Speaker 2: It was fun.
Speaker 3: It goes by fast absolutely.
Speaker 1: And going back to your nine thousand trips on uber eats, it says a lot of times when the order comes in, you'll get requests from people asking like, hey, while you're at McDonald's, can you also swing by and pick up some beers for me too?
Speaker 3: What right?
Speaker 2: You don't like come through for them?
Speaker 3: I mean money talk? So going.
Speaker 2: Okay, right? Are you ready? Yes? I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Your time starts now. March is National Dolphin Month. They can breathe underwater, ture or false. Oxford and Cambridge are universities located in which country England. Zero is the name of the animated dog from which movie pass. On April fifteenth, every MLB player wears the number forty two to honor who Baby Ruth Barbie has three little sisters named Stacy, Chelsea.
Speaker 2: And who else? Skipper?
Speaker 1: Which month of the year is national ice cream months? June a Cello has how many strings?
Speaker 2: Four brooks? Seemed like she was on her game.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the scoreboard and see how you both did with Jose. Don't say that, never say that, Boney's never say dog. That's right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, June.
Speaker 2: Day, you got to correct today?
Speaker 3: Not bad?
Speaker 2: First time? I made a lot of guesses. I'll tell you that name a lot of guesses. But her pacing was fantastic.
Speaker 1: She got two extra questions and got four of those questions for a.
Speaker 3: Win.
Speaker 2: Double j out there, Nate.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, man, but let's go over the answers for everybody. March is National Dolphin Month. They can breathe underwater. That's false.
Speaker 2: First did give it.
Speaker 1: We still gave you credit for that one. You changed your answer. They have to come up to the surface if they want to breathe. Oxford and Cambridge our university is located both in England. Zero is the animated dog from the movie Nightmare Before Christmas.
Speaker 2: Is Jack Skelington Star.
Speaker 1: I say it. On April fifteenth, every MLB player wears the number forty two to honor, not Kobe Bryant and not Babe Ruth.
Speaker 2: Did Jackie Robinson?
Speaker 1: It was Jackie Robbins, the first African American MLB player. Yeah, Barbie has three little sisters, Stacy, Chelsea and Skipper. National ice Cream Month is in July and a cello has four strings on it. So, Nate, unfortunately not enough to be brooked today. But just we're playing. You do win a pair of tickets to Massive The Power of Pop Culture at MoPOP.
Speaker 2: It's their newest flagship.
Speaker 1: Exhibition exploring global pop culture and its impact on our daily lives. The exhibit opens March sixteenth, and tickets are on sale now at MoPOP dot org.
Speaker 3: Thank you, You guys are awesome. I love I love listening to you guys, So I love.
Speaker 2: To order a delivery from you soon.
Speaker 1: Friends.
Speaker 3: Hey, there you go.
Speaker 2: No, just give us your number and we'll call you directly.
Speaker 3: I will cook you up.
Speaker 2: It's like three in the morning. We need you state yo. Hey n thanks for being on with us.
Speaker 1: We'll be back to the Windbrooks book same time tomorrow, Rookie Jeffrey in the morning.