Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time y'all don't know y'all all at all, So.
Speaker 1: Don't given all.
Speaker 2: The Millican bu busy.
Speaker 1: Sea listening to.
Speaker 3: To I don't Joy, Yeah, Joy.
Speaker 4: You know you.
Speaker 3: Turn turn.
Speaker 5: To turn the mouth the turn.
Speaker 2: You probably got to turn the mouth, turn out, turn the money up.
Speaker 1: Come come on you, I sure will.
Speaker 6: Good morning everybody, y'all listening to the voice, Come on dig me now. One and only Steve Harvey Man got a radio show. Wow man, how good has God been to me?
Speaker 1: You know? Today?
Speaker 6: Let me get right to it because I'm kind of feeling this today, and I'm pretty sure there's quite a few of you who go through the same things today. Today was just a little tough morning for me because I didn't want to leave home yesterday. You know, I wanted to stay home a little. I'd just gotten home, you know, I gotta go again, and sometimes, you know, just the weight of all that you have to do just gets on you sometimes and sometimes you don't feel like doing it today.
Speaker 7: Huh.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm just talking to those who feel this way every now and then, and I'm assuming that would be everybody, because I don't know nobody who can just plow through this thing without having those days?
Speaker 1: Well, what do you do.
Speaker 6: When it gets hard to stay up? What do you do when it gets hard to be positive? What do you do when it seems like things aren't happening for you fast enough or in the timeframe that you thought it was going What do you do? And the reason that I guess I chose to speak about this this morning is because I'm having one of those days. Because I had one of those days yesterday. It's just a tough day. I really can't explain it. It's nothing really in particular bad happened. It's just I think the weight of all that's going on started to feel heavy to me. And so what do you do when you when you have days like that, when it's hard to be positive, when it's hard to stay up? Okay, here's what I had to start doing this morning. Now I haven't completed it.
Speaker 1: Can I just be real?
Speaker 6: I haven't completed it, but I am processing it out because I know what to do. You know, been there, done that, I done, had that pain before.
Speaker 1: I know what to do.
Speaker 6: You know, if I sprang my finger, I know what to do. Now, you know the first spring I had. Oh Lord, I thought it was broke. I thought i'd go be handicalf But now if I spray my finger, I know what to do. So since I've been in this position, in this hole so many times before, and God has always gotten me through it, I decided I've got to start the process today. Want to here are some things. Now I'm going to get to the big one last. And one of the things I do is I remember the plan, sit down, and I consciously think about the goals I've set.
Speaker 1: I go over them.
Speaker 6: See, I've gotten mine down on an iPad so I can pull them out anywhere I am and pull them up. And I've got two lists that I've made. I've got a list of things that I know I can accomplish if I just keep working and hard, and if it's some couple of things just fall into place that I can see. Then I got a list of things that I'm planning on accomplishing. And then I have a second list, And the heading of this list is called only God can help me now. And on this list it's things that I'm aspiring for or things that I'm hoping to that in order for them to happen, I absolutely have to have God's help. That's my favorite list. It's the list that I have of the things that I don't see no way it can happen. I'm just operating on faith and the hope that God hear me, and so sometimes, man, when you got to when I have this list of what only God can help me, now that list is stuff that I cannot see. I'm just operating on faith that God is so much bigger than me, that he's so much more capable than I am, that I can actually acquire some things in my life, as he's proven to me time and time again up to this point, that He's willing to do for me. If I'm willing to just give him some of my life. That's only why I can explain my existence today. You know, I began the conversation with my wife, how do I write a book that becomes so wildly successful?
Speaker 1: That would be God.
Speaker 6: That's only God, Because if you can plan to sit down and write a wildly successful book, I'd have been done, sat down and did it, and so would you, so that would be God. How it got purchased to become a movie when that was not my intent when I wrote the book at all.
Speaker 1: Again, that would be God right there.
Speaker 6: It has to be, because if I can't explain it and it is by no doing of my own, then who did it? So when I get down in days like this, I remember the goal. I remember the plan. I remember the journey. I think about of all the things God has brought me through, how did I even get to this point?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I might be having a little bumba of a day. Yeah I was a little down yesterday. Yeah, my bio rhythms is off, whatever they want to call it. Yeah, I'm just having one of those days. I feel a little bit heavy. I need a vacation real bad. I need some time off to just go and regenerate. But right now, man, I ain't got that.
Speaker 1: So guess what I do.
Speaker 6: I gotta start remembering the plan. I gotta start remembering the goals. I gotta start thinking about all the things that God has done for me and how He's brought me this far and the blessings that I have instead of what I don't have. And that's what I'm in the process of doing this morning. And on the commercial breaks, I'm gonna pull out my iPad and I'm gonna go over my two lists, and I'm gonna reading my little list of what I think I can accomplish, and I'm gonna really read that only God can help Me now list, because that's the list that's big. That's the part where I've been telling y'all, I say, quit telling God how big your problems are. Start telling your problems how big your God is.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 6: And that's what I got to sit down and do this morning. And then sometimes, man, you got to stay still. That's the other part. You got to stay still. You gotta quit moving for a second, because sometimes it feels like you're running on a treadmill and you really hate you're going somewhere, but it feel like you're running on a treadmill. Well, when you get that feeling, sometimes you got to stay still. And then when you stay still, sometimes you gotta fight to stay positive. Sometimes you gotta fight not to let the devil win. You're in a fight, mam.
Speaker 1: I told you this.
Speaker 6: Now you're in a fight now. So he trying to get you to get on that positive train so he can get you off the faith train. So God's delivery package that's coming to you built on your faith, that you can shake your faith and get you to thinking negative and then he wins. See, so when you start feeling negative, just know that that's the other force trying to throw you off track. And when you get through it all that he is the key to big One. You want me to tell it to you. You got to pray, man, You got to pray. You got to take it to God. You got to say, hey, God, look I'm having one of these days. I need your help. I got business to take care of. You got blessings in front of me. You got stuff you ton ship to me. You got blessings and packages that's on the way. I need to be sitting on Faith streets so I can receive the delivery when it gets there. What I don't want to do is be it on be undoubted way or or lack of understanding parkway, or Pity park Way or some street like that, and the package keep going by. I need to be standing and sitting on Faith Street so when you drop that package down to me, I can go on and get it. You feel me. You got to pray. You got to stay still, You gotta fight to stay positive. You gotta remember the plan. You got to go over the goals. Come on man, God and brought you too far. Come on, pick yourself up today. I'm talking to Steve Varvy this morning. I hope y'all didn't mind you're listening.
Speaker 5: Morning show.
Speaker 6: We gotta get it together because this is today. We got to get it together. We got start to wade. We got to get it together. We out here, we got to get it together. We don't have no feel We gotta get it together. We're gonna do our thing. We're gonna do our game. We're gonna do our thing. We gotta get it together. We're gonna do our thing. Come on, y'all, let's do this thing. Steve Harvey, the more to show about a radio they are, the more showing on the radio, hard money show.
Speaker 1: On the radio.
Speaker 6: Come on, let me get it, ready to do your thing. I always knew this food. This fool, he'll just go with me. I've never seen anybody encourage ignorance more than him. As soon as he here, come on, come on, let's just within it. Many ladies and gentlemen. Sherley Strauver, good morning.
Speaker 1: I don't know where it came from. About where I don't gentlemen, caller for real, that's your boy over there Jay, Good morning crew, he comes the youngest member to kill Spates Junior. Y'all everybody need to ride it down. Care what you doing?
Speaker 6: Go back like Cadillact Seats nineteen eighty six to be exact. Nick's Bloomington, Indiana. I met the first black headliner ever in the history of comedy. I'd never seen him. It wasn't number three of them. It was him, George Wallace and Byron Allen.
Speaker 3: That was it.
Speaker 6: That was no more black's headlining comedy clubs in the nation, ladies and gentlemen. One of the three, j Anthony Brown, we.
Speaker 2: Got to get into get a coming.
Speaker 4: King of plencew Top Top, I mean West Palm Beach up Steam.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm at. That's where I'm at, Yes, sir.
Speaker 3: Do you know man?
Speaker 6: That's real history that in nineteen eighty five eighty six there were three black headliners on the comedy circle.
Speaker 1: Wow. J Anthony Brown was one of them. And then then Simbag came along, and yes, sim Mad was after that.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, eight dog.
Speaker 1: It was Jnthony Brown, was it was? It was Brian Allen and George Wallace. That was it. When I saw George Wallace at Hilarities. I went, oh my god, oh my god. He just talked about people.
Speaker 6: He came out and said, yeah, hey, look, I ain't like everybody else asking y'all how y'all doing. I don't give over how y'all do y'all paid to see me? Ask me how I'm doing?
Speaker 1: Right here? That was the first two minutes. Yeah no, that was openly love, open up like that.
Speaker 6: Everybody you're talking about how y'all doing? I don't blank hi, y'all ask y'all nothing, y'all paid to see me?
Speaker 1: You can.
Speaker 8: All right, thank you for that trip down memory lane. Comedy memory Lane. Steve coming up in thirty two minutes after the hour, we will hear from the nephews. He runs that prank.
Speaker 5: Back right after this.
Speaker 8: You're listening, har morning show. All right, it's time now to start your morning off with the nephew and run that brank back. What you got for his nef?
Speaker 1: I left my medicine in your house.
Speaker 3: Let's go Hello, Hello, Claire's Claire. Uh hey, my name is Sherman Doug. Your house is the one that uh got broke into last week?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, just waiting on the police to get back with me, tell them if they found these people or not. Man, Now, hold on, what's your name again? The sman? Themm how you here about it? Oh? No, you know, I stay a couple of streets, so everybody in the neighborhood kind of heard that y'all had got on. Damn, man, everybody being kind of kind of real good around here. Man. It don't make no sense. Man. You go out here and work hard for stuff and then you know, people just do your like this. Man. It's just I'm just glad it wasn't nobody hurt. Man. My wife and my son, they they alive, and that's you know, that's the best thing.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: So, you know, trying not to cousin something like this happened. You know, I understand. Man. You stay a couple of streets over you say yeah, yeah, yeah, hey, hey, let me let me let me say this to you.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: I want to say, first of all, I hate what happened, you know what I mean? Yeah, And uh, I do, man, you know, and I'm glad you're your family, and so yeah, I can't said the letter. Well hey, man, can I just can I just say this here? Man?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: And I don't really know how to say it, but uh, I was. I was with the two dudes that had broken there. I was with them when they did that. Okay, you did you just say you was with them that broken my house? Oh so you broken my house?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: Say no saying see, that's why I'm see them clean. That's what I'm I'm calling you trying to tell you. I was trying to talk them out of it. You know what I'm saying, Well, what the happened?
Speaker 9: Because they did this.
Speaker 3: I couldn't talk them out of it. But you know I was who I was in there taking nothing, That's what I'm saying. Okay, okay, okay, Well who was any I tation to dead? Man? I can't I can't be doing I can't do that. I can't see I ain't trying to get in the middle of that. No, no, no, you can't do that. You just my phone. Oh you can tell me who broke in he you was one of them? You I was wasn't with you that? That ain't that ain't even the reason why I called man. I don't give a damn what the reason you call me. You called me I broke Who who was with you? Who was with you, man, I'm matter of fact, what street you stay on? Let me say this to you, man, This reason why I called. And when we was in there, and then they started screaming and hollering at each other and then saying we got to hear him get out. You know, Like I say, I was in there trying to talk them out of that.
Speaker 9: I don't give it.
Speaker 3: If you tried to talk them into it. You broke into my broke in my house. You got the more danced to call me. Okay, but listen, man, listen, listen, listen to me, man. I'm listening to you for while I was in there, man, and and you know they was we was getting out of there in a hurry. I actually left my uh my pills fell out of my pocket, my bottle as my medicine, and I don't I don't got no more refills on it, man, and I need my medicine. That's why I'm calling you to see. If you don't man me coming back over there to get my feet. Don't give them about your medicine. Who gives us? I tell you what I tell you. God can ask me about some medicine. God. I was just caught up in a bad situation. Man, I swear to God, if I see you over, I swear to God, I'm gonna beat your ass. No, I'm gonna beat your You better be glad sun I wasn't in my house. Man. Listen, man, I'm not trying to get you. Have no problems with nobody. I just need my medicine. Man, your medicine. You got problems with me, but I don't have no more refills on that medicine. I need my medicine. I'll get sick. I tell you what, I tell you what. Come, Come get your medicine. You know exactly where I said. I'm gonna have the front door open. You ain't got to break in this time. Come get your medicine. That's what a god gonna need. More than just that medicine. I'm gonna put some on your I said, why are you down? And I a man, man, and I'm the one that was in there trying to talk them out of it. He was with them because that's the point. That's enough bring them to telling them to help you. Come get your medicine. So all I want to do is get my medicine and be through with this. That's all I'm trying to say to you, I ain't trying to start no trouble with you start. No, no trouble.
Speaker 9: You gonna get to the lugget come house. I'm you know what. I tell you what I all this, you know.
Speaker 3: I tell you what, Come get the medicine. Come come, come, get the medicine right now. I'm in what what street you stay on?
Speaker 9: I'll bring it to you, praying.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm not finna go back and forth arguing with you. Man, I'm finna come over there and get my medicine. And man, you're gonna be through with each other. You ain't got to go back and forth. I tell you what. Come on over here, get your some medicine right now.
Speaker 9: Misgiven. If you're gonna need.
Speaker 3: Some move your medicine. They gonna come breaking rugget some houses. You bo can't tell me. I take care of my wife and my kids in this house. I understand that. And I will not be back in your house after I get my mother. I'm gonna cause you hollering at dog. I tell you what you know. No, no, no, you ain't gonna be back in my house after you get your medicine. You're gonna have a permanent new residence. I swear to God, you're gonna be living in the cemetery. I got one of my friends before I get over there. The man say that on your way over here. I'm going here here, I'm on my way now. I want my friend. I don't need to see you say you wanna say it? This that's is mute. Apparently from the Steel Hobby Morning Show. You just got branked by your sister. Bring hello, who is this? Hey man, Hey class, This nephew telling me man from the Steve Hobby Morning Show. Your sister breed got me to brank you. Man, boy you you oh you say too so much. I don't believe it. She said, Man, they've broken my brother house. He needs spiritual he said, come on calling me get it. You know what you damned that had you a well with band? Oh man, what y'all roll for? This is? Oh man? Oh man? Man? You come what is what is the baddest radio show in the land. It is the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Listen bro ay and if the that that broke in my house is listening. Uh, you come back over here. If you left your medicine, come on, come back and get it. I'm at home right now. If they're listening, then come on back over there now, yeah, right right now, bring yall.
Speaker 9: What y'all roll for that?
Speaker 3: Nephew, tell me I don't know nobody about it than me.
Speaker 5: All right, thank you you.
Speaker 8: Coming up next, it is Asked the CLO with our Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey and the building right after this, you're listening, she would save Harvey Morning Show. Well, it's time now for Ask the CLO. Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey in the building and ready to go to work. This one is from Medina in Syracuse. Medina writes, my boyfriend is a cry baby. We've been in a few situations that have made me wonder if he would be a great husband and dad if we got married. He cries watching chick flicks, he cries uncontrollably at church, and he gets sad when we pass by homeless people. His mom says, he has a big, kind heart, but he's not ashamed to express his feelings. But I'm worried about it, especially because he cries every time we have sex.
Speaker 5: We've been dating for almost a year. Should I be concerned about this?
Speaker 1: Deeply? Wow? Steve I've never cried during SI I had some wonder.
Speaker 6: Lord, I've had some standing on the mounttop shouted, go tell it on the mountaintop moments. Number once have I cried. I have a serious, deep spot in my heart for homeless people. But action is required for homeless people, not crying. Give give them a few dollars, man, buy them something to eat. Start you a program. Go down there and feed the homeless. You know, don't cry. See that's what I don't like, crying without any action. You know, you crying at all the chick flicks. You cry when you go to church. Okay, I got that crying at the movie all of them. Nope, you saw white chicks.
Speaker 1: He was just crying coming to America. You get her crime. Fine, Yeah, you have a problem and you should be concerned. And his mother talked about he got a big heart. That's Look, I'm a sensitive guy.
Speaker 3: Not that.
Speaker 1: They're doing. And you know what they're doing.
Speaker 5: We're moving on.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 8: Miss Diana in New Mexico says, I'm in my mid sixties and I am married for the third time to a great man, and he loves me unconditionally, but not enough to let me get a tattoo sleeve on my left arm. My oldest daughter held had her arm done recently, and I think it's beautiful. But my husband says I'm too old to do it. I think he's out of touch with what's going on in the world. What do you think Should I honor his wishes and not do it, or get it done and explain it afterwards.
Speaker 6: I think you out of touch with what's going What that tattoo gonna look like in ten years, That's what I think you out of touch with. You can't get no sleeve on your arm, and you sixty, You know what you finish look like when you seventy? You that little butterfly you finish get on your arm. You know what it's gonna look like when you seventy A mouth, a mouth, it's gonna look like a mouth. You know you know what that heart gonna look like when you seventy, it gonna look like it heardrop. It's gonna turn upside down. Gravity is not your friend. Right now, you got a mermaid he tattooed.
Speaker 1: On your arm. In ten years, it's gonna look like a dead fish. Oh, not gonna be good, No, lady, I think you out of touch.
Speaker 6: Your daughter did that, You said your daughter did it, and it's beautiful on your daughter. But you sixty. This man married you because he loved you. He didn't marry you because you want He had a sleeve. Why would you inc up your body like that? Now, if you want to get a tattoo, I ain't not a tattoo to do your thing. But I'm just telling you the problem you got right now is you sixty.
Speaker 1: He out of touch. He ain't out of touch. He was in touch with you. He don't want you with the sleeve on.
Speaker 10: And what you're gonna put on at sixty's?
Speaker 1: What's in there? Yeah, let's talk about that. What goes on a sixty year old sleeve? Prune?
Speaker 11: But I know what she's gonna still here, her medication schedule, her medications.
Speaker 5: Yeah, funny, that's funny.
Speaker 1: Ship here say what call I said?
Speaker 8: Tattoos are a form of self expression.
Speaker 1: Old what's she gonna put on that gown?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 6: All these old ass expressions? Look at him, I'm finn to be seventy. Yeah, okay, what's it gonna be?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What's she gonna put on?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 1: All? Right?
Speaker 6: Okay, I ain't no saying let's put a picture on that. Who's she gonna put her hair? Tell me who's gonna put on? Who she gonna put on?
Speaker 1: Now, who's she.
Speaker 3: Gonna put on? Now?
Speaker 10: You would get the tattooed?
Speaker 3: What would get?
Speaker 6: The only thing I would tattoo on my body at this age Marjorie name? But you know, I, you know, if I had to get a tattooed, I'd probably get a tattoo on my shield or something.
Speaker 1: You know, that's something that meant something to me. I put my tattooed my shield.
Speaker 10: And no nonsense on you, yo, No that ain't no nonsense though, No, no, not talking about that. You say you can't get nothing else but something means all moving birthday?
Speaker 1: Can't He can't put that on you?
Speaker 5: That's a sound, Lord took.
Speaker 1: Cook sound.
Speaker 5: I don't think tattoo.
Speaker 8: My wife and I have been married twenty eight years and we have a twenty six year old son that lives with us. He's dating one of my wife's friends, and my wife has no idea. My son came clean about it after I saw the woman drop him off one night. I've told the woman that my wife will hurt her if she finds out but she doesn't seem to care. My son wants to move on. He wants to move in with this woman, and he doesn't want me to tell his mother. Who should I be loyal to him or my wife? Or should I stay out of it and let him learn a lesson?
Speaker 12: Yeah, you got to be loyal to your sir. You got to be loyal to you, sir. Why he's staying there at twenty six now? And that's that's a couple of problems to you. You got a woman dropping you off, You did your mama's.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: See, let me tell you something.
Speaker 6: He's not being disloyal to his wife in any way because this ain't to do with his wife.
Speaker 1: This is his wife's friend. So I would stay lord to the son, let him move on in there and get words.
Speaker 5: All right, all right, we're moving on. We're done with this. You're listening Morning show.
Speaker 8: Steve has Mice story, a story about Mice out of Memphis, but some names have been changed to protect the innocent.
Speaker 1: As we are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I was a.
Speaker 6: Young act wasn't in the business. Loan had a friend of mine that lived in Memphis.
Speaker 1: This guy and so I had.
Speaker 6: Checked into a hotel down there, but it was like really really messed up.
Speaker 1: It was only like, you know, fourteen dollars a night.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Oh that door was outside right there, and so yeah, oh yeah, yeah, I can see the call call up today.
Speaker 6: So I called him on his house phone. I said, hey, man, I'm in a basket. He said, man, just come on over to the house. Man, My mama and them they don't mind, you know, they love you. Get yourself something to eat. So I got over there about ten thirty. His mama and them in the bed, his brother on the couch sleep. I'm in the kitchen with him.
Speaker 1: We eating.
Speaker 6: So he said, hey, man, just enjoy yourself. I'm going out. I said, man, I got to get up early in the morning, like about five in the morning. Get back out on this road. I got to drive somewhere. He said, no problem, man, you could stay in my sister's bed because she gone. So I'm in his sister bed a little bit of twin bed and I hit et naises, oh lord, and my suitcase is on the floor. Then I look and a mouse crawls out of my suitcase. Oh my god. Now I got to get up and unpacked. It's about one thirty I got to unpacked.
Speaker 5: Would your suitcase open?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh okay, I wasn't thinking nothing of hot the hell I know.
Speaker 6: So now I got to unpacked, shake out everything, make sure I ain't got no mice in this luggage, because I can't put this in my car because I live in it.
Speaker 1: What you can't live in is a mice infested car.
Speaker 2: That hain't mouse in the house.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I'm just driving the ass across country. I'm committing feeling it.
Speaker 1: So I get up and I said, man, let me go in the living room. Man, what the hell going on?
Speaker 6: So I go in the living room and I'm in a I'm in a I'm in a chair and I hit his scratching by my head and I turn around and it's a mouse on the top of the lazy board chair by my head.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Now I just stood straight up. I don't damn there touched the ceiling and I had nodded off. So that's about one thirty in the morning. Now, now, my boy, he gone out. So I sit up and I noticed this mouse run across the float from under the couch to this big round coffee table they had in the middle. That was made out of fur, but you could go up under. So I saw this mouse run up under the table. I said, man, it's one on the back of the chair, one on the table. I said, you know what, how many damn mice in here? So then the mouse just shot across the TV? Just ran across the damn TV. This was flow, mom, I said. So I got here, had a fold away chair against the wall. You know the metal fold a way chairs they have at church. So I got the metal fold away chair and put it up, and I got another one from my feet to get up in.
Speaker 1: And I put my foot up in this chair. I swear to God, I'm not lying to you at all. Them damn mice was everywhere. They start running across the floor. I said, man, is it one thirty?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 3: Is? This?
Speaker 1: The prime just gonna ask me about that.
Speaker 6: They was running across the floor. Man, They was crawling all up on the backs of the chairs. And I look up on top of the curtain and it's two mice on top of the curtain. So I look at the curtains, and.
Speaker 1: The curtains is moving.
Speaker 6: The mice is crawling up the back of the curtains, off on the top rod.
Speaker 1: Now his brother is on the.
Speaker 5: Brother.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no, yeah yeah. My boy's brother was on the couch sleep his little brother. He's sixteen. The mice all over the couch. They on his shoulder. He ain't woke up.
Speaker 6: I'm looking at here. I'm so scared for this boy. Oh my god, I said, man, there's actually enough of a motor and they could really start eating your way. You'll be able to get them in time, because they're just mice. But these mice was up and I kid y'all not. I've never seen nothing like it in my life. And I had my feet up in the fold away checks because I'm going, man.
Speaker 1: What the hell is going on?
Speaker 6: And my eyes is burning because I can't blink because I can't take my eyes off these damn my eyes. If I ever needed vizine I needed. I was mortified. Man, mice was running across that float, climbing up on this couch over there, on that boy shoulder.
Speaker 1: Then there now, and then I just see him brush something that ain't no fly, brushing like them as mosquitoes. Don't wake your ass up and help me through this.
Speaker 2: Help you.
Speaker 6: So I wanted to wake him up man, because I needed some help to understand this.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, man, I've never seen that many mice in my life.
Speaker 6: And I mean they just running back and forth, all on over the furniture, across the TV. So about two thirty five in the morning, about three, I've been up the whole time.
Speaker 1: I ain't slipping week. I'm scared to take my foot off the chair. Yeah. Yeah, the key sticking the door. This is my boy. He coming back in. He put the key in the door and turned the lock. He opened the door. Hey, man, what's happening.
Speaker 2: Wasn't a mouse?
Speaker 3: No damn.
Speaker 6: I'm looking at him, man, he said, he say, He said, Love, what's happening?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: I said, Man, you know what the hell happened?
Speaker 3: You mad?
Speaker 2: He said, what's wrong?
Speaker 6: I said, Man, you see I ain't a mouse. No damn, I said, man, you're looking over it wasn't no money, I said. They all up on the curtain at.
Speaker 1: This man.
Speaker 6: They've been running up under a mouse. No damn, like a dream, brother, sleep like, ain't nothing wrong. It's about three thirty three, three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: He came in. He said, yeah, bro, I'm hug this hair. You want something to eat.
Speaker 6: Boy, hell, I said, I tell you what I'm gonna do. Man, I'm gonna get in my car. I got to take off. Man, I got a head in the breast. Oh man, I thought you was gonna lean living late. Don't worry about that. I'm gonna sleep in my damn car. And I need to get my cars this driveway because they probably climbing.
Speaker 3: Up with that.
Speaker 8: Like, all right, be back with more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show time now for would you rather, guys? Okay, would you rather not cut your fingernails for a year or not cut your toenails for a year?
Speaker 5: Which one?
Speaker 7: Now I gotta cut these fails were in the public. We gotta be seen with these franknail. Yeah, I'll get some bigger shoes. But a year of toenails though, that's that's pretty I don't know what that is. That ain't a pretty sight though, though we know it is not.
Speaker 1: And don't lay up. We just what's wrong with so fair a gamos? They just don't cut a whole straight.
Speaker 6: Got your foot over there just looking like talents, just sitting up there, you big hawk foot.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 5: So would you rather sleep than a dog house? Or would you rather let straight dog sleep in your bed? Which one?
Speaker 1: I've been in the doghouse?
Speaker 5: Know, a dog's doghouse, not a man's dog.
Speaker 1: That's how it ain't no straight dog getting in my bed.
Speaker 13: Ship, So you're gonna sleep in the doghouse come from.
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 13: That's a long night though, think about it. No door, it's breeze.
Speaker 7: I don't had a raccoon passed by here a couple of hours ago.
Speaker 1: Who is rough out here? Man?
Speaker 6: It's quiet, all right, So I'm not going to be been there with that straight dog. I look over there, he licking hisself.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: If you don't.
Speaker 5: With all that, please angy.
Speaker 1: All right, we're scratching. I'm scratching.
Speaker 10: That is making me all right?
Speaker 8: Would you rather hunt and butcher your own meat? Hunting butcher your own meat? Would you put you want to do that?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: Or would you or would you rather never eat meat again?
Speaker 1: But a a all day?
Speaker 5: You would hunt and butcher it yourself? Yes?
Speaker 1: Skin it?
Speaker 6: You eat what you kill. You know how many times I've been on a hunting trip. My grandfather nil field dresser deal.
Speaker 5: Noah didn't know.
Speaker 1: I thought you were chicken neck.
Speaker 6: No as neked in that. Come about it that you gotta be kidnaped. I'm nothing not do meat. What did I'm a barbecue.
Speaker 13: Got some nice yams.
Speaker 1: We're gonna put some yams on the grill.
Speaker 5: You want some jams beyond burgers?
Speaker 1: U the remote collar flower boys. Hear the thing about me?
Speaker 6: Man, All vegas and vegetarians try to make stuff make a taste like me.
Speaker 1: Just need to tell me.
Speaker 5: You're listening Morning show. The guys are here.
Speaker 8: They're gonna break down. You know you've had good sex when dot dot dot. I'm gonna do a couple, and then I know the guys gonna jump in.
Speaker 2: I know they can jump.
Speaker 14: A lot of people have been getting used to one and another, and I just don't like time they rested them so that they've been throwing down some good loving. You know you have had some good sex when you wake up with one sock on you like, damn, what he happened?
Speaker 2: It's my sock. There's another one.
Speaker 14: You know you've had some good ass loving when both of y'all wake up between the two mattresses like.
Speaker 5: The top.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your mattresses on.
Speaker 1: The top that I got two more. I got two more, you know, just for the men, just for the manue.
Speaker 2: You have had some good a loving when you wake up you look in the mirror and you got on.
Speaker 5: Her eyelash like, damn, good boy, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: One more, I got one more?
Speaker 1: Yether right.
Speaker 2: You know you have had some.
Speaker 14: Good loving, good ass loving when you wake up and both of y'all.
Speaker 2: Is at the bottom of the bed like, how the hell?
Speaker 1: What is wow? I know you got one?
Speaker 2: Anybody got one? Jump and bring it, bring it, bring it?
Speaker 5: You good love when.
Speaker 15: You know you had some good loving when you knocked all her minutes medications off the night's thing.
Speaker 1: It's all heels, it everywhere. We don't know which one to take.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it, toy.
Speaker 3: What you got?
Speaker 10: You know, you know when you have some good loving and you just look at her and say, where your mam man?
Speaker 1: Wait? What generation? I love it? My bad?
Speaker 6: You know you know you didn't have some good loving when you wake up the next morning and call in to work and you your job ain't been open, sinster thirteen, I.
Speaker 1: Ain't gonna make it today.
Speaker 14: You know you know you have had some good loving when you wake up and there's a hot blue gun.
Speaker 2: In your hand and it's still on, Like, what the hell was white blue?
Speaker 15: You know you had some good sex when you kick over a candle in the middle of sex and y'all turn in the fire fighters.
Speaker 1: Alright, alright, alright.
Speaker 4: You know you had some good loving when you in the middle of it and look in her eyes and say, you know what, I'm gonna buy you some money.
Speaker 1: I's got a god, I'm gonna buy you some money I ain't had.
Speaker 6: You know you don't have some good loving when both of y'all jump up and start washing your hands and it ain't got nothing to do with Corona.
Speaker 2: That one morning? You up, dude, I got one morning. You close that one more.
Speaker 14: You know you have had some good loving when you wake up and there's a happy face on your ass.
Speaker 3: You like what.
Speaker 2: Close it up? Steve loaded up man.
Speaker 6: You know you didn't have some good loving when the family is down there having breakfast during quarantine and you and your wife look at the kids and go, what y'all looking.
Speaker 3: At us for?
Speaker 1: Weren't look at at us? Grown?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Coming up back.
Speaker 2: Over here, I'm right after this.
Speaker 8: You're listening hard morning show, coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for today, the subject my best friends are my exes. We'll get into that in just a little bit. Yeah, but right now, the nephew is here with today's prank phone call.
Speaker 1: What you got for his neph Your baby going back to pre k?
Speaker 4: Oh? Your baby? Yeah, yeah, yeah, it didn't do too well. Your baby going back to pre k. We gotta do we gotta start over. We just got to start all with baby going back to pre k. Let's go kato.
Speaker 1: Hello, Yes, I'm trying to reach missus Thomas. Please.
Speaker 4: My name is mister Stapleton. I'm actually the principal over at elementary school. You're I'm looking at my records indicating that your son, Thomas is going to be starting.
Speaker 1: His first greer.
Speaker 9: Ready, my baby is ready?
Speaker 1: Right, listen, miss Thomas.
Speaker 4: I've been going through actually all of the children's records that will be starting school, and I'm looking at your son's grades from his kindergarten.
Speaker 1: And he did good well, No, not exactly.
Speaker 4: I mean there's been a few I actually spoke with the teacher and who he was under in kindergarten. And it seems like he just really wasn't up to par as the rest of the children.
Speaker 9: Now his kinduct now he talks, but he gets his work. So what else is she saying on that that ain't right?
Speaker 4: Well, what's what it seems to be, ma'am, is that his grades weren't up to par as the rest of the other children. She did tell me he was a disobedient child.
Speaker 9: No, disobedient and talking two different things.
Speaker 1: Come on, Okay, well.
Speaker 4: Man, listen, what we've decided here is we're gonna let little actually do another year of kindergarten.
Speaker 9: Oh y'all ain't gonna let him do another year of kindergarten?
Speaker 1: No, sirgh man, that's that's the only choice I have.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 9: We got our letter in the mail with our report card the week after school's started, and it said on the back promoted. And if I got to get about this couch and go get it, I'm gonna be out because I'm telling you right now we will be in the first grade. Kindergarten wasn't that hard. I'm not sure what they told you about him, but it must be the wrong.
Speaker 1: Understand he doesn't color as well as the rest of the kids. He's all out of them. He's out of the lines.
Speaker 4: When he colored. He doesn't know his numbers completely. And that's kind of what we need when you first come into into the first grade.
Speaker 9: When I can show you on this paper he did satisfactory all the way through. Now you about the map, and I'm already sick calling me with some by my son blunking kindergarten.
Speaker 3: He ain't that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Does not color well, man.
Speaker 9: I say, color ain't got nothing do with that, dad, God kindergarten. He is going to the first grade, and I be down there all the twenty four now I.
Speaker 1: Will not be able to allow you to get.
Speaker 9: Into school of God missed them. I'm sorry, and let me get Let me tell you what. Let me go in and get my pencil and pen because I don't live that far from this school. And if y'all aren't ready down there causing some conflict, I need to get up and go down there because I'm not telling my baby when he come home today, so he ain't going to the day gun first, ma'am.
Speaker 1: I hate to say it, but I'm gonna have to refuse.
Speaker 9: Education from him on a twenty You know what, I just went back and put him in public school. I know that was a stake in the first place. Food which all talking about some coloring?
Speaker 1: Give me your name again, sir Stapleton.
Speaker 9: Man, and what's that number down there?
Speaker 1: The number here is actually area code?
Speaker 9: Waitman, I got the number of Now, mind, I pulled up this report card. I got the number your name on the back of this paper. I tell you what I was. Twenty fourth will be coming in there, going to school, and I might make a trip around there this evening when I come from the document. I'm not want to hear that calling. Ain't got nothing to do with nothing else.
Speaker 4: It's not only coloring his arithmetickets back all right, No, are you working with him at home?
Speaker 3: When you're doing anything at home every day?
Speaker 9: What you're trying to say, I'm an incompetent parent.
Speaker 1: I'm just asking, as a parent, are you working with your child?
Speaker 9: I'm working with my child every day. He can read better than you.
Speaker 3: Probably, No, he can't read, princess.
Speaker 9: I can't read better than you, because honestly, you read that wrong on that paper that he's supposed to be going back to kindergarten. When I know the paper said from his going to the first grade. And I'm not listening to no more this about him going backwards. Now, if you got a problem with your paper, word, maybe you need to go talk to your secretary or somebody in there that wrote my baby.
Speaker 1: Name down with your son's name. Thomas.
Speaker 9: Ma'm no, it ain't him, baby, I know it ain't him. You're not gonna sit up and tell me my son is flocking in kindergarten. He is not going back to that kindergarten.
Speaker 1: Don't bring your son down here, Augus.
Speaker 9: I tell you what, be ready to want me and my husband, but we will be down there. I was afore that pink shoes you to farm everything.
Speaker 1: You hear me, I will not be able to allow him.
Speaker 3: That right now.
Speaker 9: I will come down there right now and make that correction on that paper for you. Is not going back to no kindergarten for no color.
Speaker 1: Can you bring him down here and let him color for me?
Speaker 9: You talk about coloring and arithmetic on o yourself.
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: We would be down at augusta twenty four. I would have this poor card in my hand that says you have been promoted to the first grade, and he's gonna have a mile on his face.
Speaker 3: And so are you.
Speaker 1: I got one more thing I need to tell you. Are you listening to me?
Speaker 9: I'm listening. You ain't saying nothing. Yeah, you better say something that sounded like the first grade because I'm not playing. I would go down to this dadgum administrative office and I had fined because my son would be in that first grade?
Speaker 1: Are you raising your voice? Sat? Who are you raising your voice?
Speaker 6: Said?
Speaker 9: Honey? You know you talking crazy to me? I'm talking crazy to you what. I'm a ground woman. I don't need to be explained to you.
Speaker 4: Why I'm trying to find did you graduate?
Speaker 9: Honey? I am a college degree person. I have a great job. My husband and I do wait up for ourselves and for our children.
Speaker 3: And that's why we know you're not even You're not even at work right now, man, I said, I'm shake phone.
Speaker 9: I told you that when you call him right on the doctor to call me now, partner missing my phone call?
Speaker 1: Can you color because your son can't color?
Speaker 3: Question?
Speaker 9: Is that can't ask me?
Speaker 3: Can I color?
Speaker 9: Why are you white or black? You asked me?
Speaker 3: Dress? Me?
Speaker 9: Am I collar?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I asked you? Can you color like your son?
Speaker 9: Some racist lines in there. Can you color? No, my color and me being colored ain't got nothing to do with none of this. Is this a race thing? You trying to make sure you send him back.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not trying to send him back. I want to send him back to color to get his coloring together.
Speaker 9: You what that ain't got nothing to do with nothing. And if you are the head person down there, now, you aren't competent and you are an illiterate. Call me and tell me that my son has to go back to the first grade. I got one thing you don't want mixed up. I tell you what I'm through with this guy.
Speaker 8: This.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say one more thing and I'm gonna be out here.
Speaker 9: Are you listening, I'm listening.
Speaker 4: Nephew Toppy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your girlfriend, f Laicia.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna be Felicias. I am going to beat him. You're about to get to out the plank. I mean, I'm like, no, i'ms and everything everything. I'm gonna beat her because you know I don't play when it comes to my kids.
Speaker 4: That's all right, all right, but one more question? Now, what is the baddest. I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 9: That's Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 1: Yes she was not here for him. I love her. I never heard this before. Tell me, but I am a Coege degree person. It ain't graduate no more.
Speaker 4: It's just person not coloring in the lines. You know, that's just that's that's a requirement at PK. You got to be able to color in the lines. But we send you on the first question.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry, are you asking me?
Speaker 1: I'm my color?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, oh yeah, Oh she was gonna turn it into that. Yeah, she was gonna be down there with some other issues.
Speaker 1: I hear racism, Yeah, yeah, a lawsuit for the school boy. I hear some racial lines.
Speaker 10: And now all right.
Speaker 4: Richmond, Virginia, The Nephew's Coming to Town added the show on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and sold out. The Nephew was coming. You've been hearing about me. They've been talking about me. Oh man, come see what the fuss is all about. Man, got a whold I talk about. Life has changed from me.
Speaker 1: Come hear it.
Speaker 4: Come see it all wrapped up into the jokes. You want to You don't want to miss this Montgumery, Alabama. You should don't want to miss it. We having black Hat Saturday. You know what I'm said, black Hat Saturday, but.
Speaker 1: Your hat on.
Speaker 4: I'll let you know when the steamboat coming in and we're gonna all throw them up there together. Okay.
Speaker 1: That is Montgumery, Alabama.
Speaker 4: That is the thirtieth of this month, Ma's thirtieth Saturday Night, Montgomery Performan Center, Me Earthquake, Celebrity into Celebrity, the comedian and JJ Williamson. That's the show right now. Boy about tickets myself to go see that.
Speaker 5: I read all right, nephew, thank you.
Speaker 8: Coming up next Strawberry Letter, subject my best friends.
Speaker 5: Are my exes. We'll get into it right after this.
Speaker 8: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show Time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice and relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more. Please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here right now. You never know, this could be yours.
Speaker 1: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: It is the Strawberry letter.
Speaker 5: Thank you nephew.
Speaker 8: Subject my best friends are my exes. Dear Stephen Shirley. I'm a thirty three year old married woman and I've been with my husband for eight years, married for five. My husband just found out that my male best friend is my ex boyfriend. I also have a female best friend that I used to have threesomes with. We are all close, and they loved my husband and he loved them. I was on FaceTime with my best friend the other night and he mentioned a tattoo on my lower back and said he remembered when I got it. My husband looked at me so crazy and then told my best friend he was out of line. My best friend laughed and told my husband to chill out and loosen up or he would screw his wife again.
Speaker 5: I almost sign it.
Speaker 3: What what Yeah?
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, Okay, you want me to go back over that line? Read this right here exactly, see exactly exactly.
Speaker 8: My best friend tried to say it was a joke, but my husband cursed him out and said he'd better not see him anytime soon. My best friend said he was on his way over less than an hour later, my best friend friend showed up at our apartment ready to fight. My husband went outside and made me stay inside. My crazy ex was yelling so loud. I heard him tell my husband that he slept with me for years and we had threesomes with my female best friend. He bragged about our sexual past. My ex boyfriend slash best friend and I had vowed to keep our past in the past, and we haven't had sex in over fifteen years. They were so loud that our neighbors came out and threatened to call the police. My ex left and my husband told me I could go with him, but of course I stayed and tried to talk some sense into my husband. My husband said I'm a sneaky, lying woman, and he gave me an ultimatum, either my friends or my marriage. I don't think that's fair. Why is it such a big deal that I'm still friends with two people I've had sex with? Please help? Are you kidding me right now? It's a big deal because this happened, Okay, because your stupid ex boyfriend did this, and your husband should have whooped his behind. Seriously, he came over there asking for it. Anyway, that comment he made to your husband about screwing you, and all of that was so completely out of line and disrespectful. He obviously has a problem with you, your marriage, and especially your husband. He's jealous, he's a hater. He's trying to sabotage everything. He knew exactly what he was doing with all that loud yelling outside and around the neighbors and stuff. But you're the problem because you don't see what your husband is talking about. You don't see that it is such a big deal, and you don't think it's fair that you can't see your friends again. Come on, you need to cancel him, you need to cancel her. Stick with your husband. Those aren't your friends. He broke the code, he broke the trust. All of that, you guys agreed not to tell. And your husband doesn't care if it was fifteen years ago of fifteen minutes ago.
Speaker 5: All right, this dude was out of line. He probably suspected something your husban. It's been all along anyway.
Speaker 8: Some things you know, these secrets people should take to their grave, and you should be glad.
Speaker 5: He's sorry, but is out of your life.
Speaker 6: All right, Steve, Thank you, Thank you, welcome, Thanks you Shirley beautiful letter to come back to ladies and gentlemen. Call everybody you know and watch what I do with this letter right here. I've been waiting on something like this. Oh God, I'm mister trop be a letter, he would go. Now, I'm gonna read this letter, and I'm gonna show you the sheer ignorance of this whole damn letter. My best friends are my exes, did Steve. I'm thirty three year old woman and I've been with my husband eight years.
Speaker 1: Married for five. My husband just found out that my male best friend is my ex boyfriend. Right there.
Speaker 6: I done told y'all you can't be friends with somebody you attracted to. I done told y'all that. Now here come a letter. I also have a female best friend that I used to have threesomes with. It's a lot of information in this hill letter right here, And I'm telling you right now, you got an ex boyfriend, your ex boyfriend is your best friend, and your best girlfriend you.
Speaker 1: Used to have threesomes with.
Speaker 6: That's already too many damn people in this letter already. We ain't even got out the first paragraph, and I'm thinking about eight people in here all.
Speaker 1: Already this room crowded.
Speaker 6: Now we are all close, and they loved my husband and he loved them. That's the problem right there. How you still close and you married with all these people that's supposed to be your exes. It don't ever work out. I was on FaceTime with my best friend. Here's another problem. I want you to stop calling him your best friend because this finnick turned ugly. I was on the phone FaceTime with my best friend the other night and he mentioned the tattoo on my little back and he said he remembered when I got it. Wait a minute, see right there, all of us on this show that's married. Can you be on a FaceTime with a person of the opposite sex talking about a damn tattoo that's on your lower back or talking just on face time?
Speaker 1: I wish a hef of Wood FaceTime me in. I'm sitting up in here with March. What this already? Okay? He mentioned the tattoo and he remember when I got it.
Speaker 6: My husband looked at me so crazy and then told my best friend he was out of line. Quit calling this man your best friend. See this is the problem with this whole letter. Your best friends ain't your friends. Then she said, my best friend laughed and told my husband to chill out and loosen up or he would screw his wife again. We need to stop this damn letter right here before I started cussing. We finish, go to commercial break, because all I want to do right now is cuss. On the commercial break, I'm gonna get all the cussing out and then I'll be back.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, loosen up, and.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna screw your wife again, mother, see WHOA?
Speaker 8: All right, Look, we'll have part two of Steve's response if we still have jobs when we come back in twenty three minutes after the hour.
Speaker 5: Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 8: All right, come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject my best friends are my exes.
Speaker 1: That's all I got to say about it right here.
Speaker 6: Okay, So I've been cussing the whole break, right, yes, So now let me get back into this ignorant ass that this thirty three year old woman who's her best friend is her ex boyfriend and her best female friend is a woman that she used to have threesomes with a lot of people. In this letter, we've discovered that she was facetiming with her best friend, who was another man.
Speaker 1: The other night.
Speaker 6: He mentioned the tattoo on my lower back and said he remember when I got it. My husband looked at me so crazy, and then told my best friend he was out of line. Quit calling him your best friend. He just mentioned a tattoo on your lower back and he remember when you got it. He ain't he supposed to know nothing about this.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 6: My best friend laughed, laughed, he laughed, and told my husband to chill out and loosen up, or he would screw his wife again. See I'm confused, he laughed.
Speaker 1: He was talking to me.
Speaker 6: See, most men listening to this letter cannot imagine a man laughing telling him to chill out or we almost screw your wife again.
Speaker 1: What you laughed?
Speaker 6: Oh dog, Oh you done got comfortable. Then the lady said, I almost fainted. My best friend tried to say it was a joke. Outn told Joe, asked, lady, quit calling him your best friend. This is the problem already. You keep referring to this man as your damn best friend. And he tried to say it was a joke, but my husband cussed him out and said he better not see him anytime soon. My best friend, here she go again, this helper right here. She ain't learning why she keep calling this fool her. My best friend said he was on his way over. That ain't a man living gonna tell me to shut up and chill out, or you gonna screw my wife again. And then I promise you a ass whooping And then you say you on your way over. You're not gonna believe what's gonna happen when you get him. You're not even gonna believe this, the level of ass whooping, the intensity of it.
Speaker 1: You brother, let me explain something to you.
Speaker 6: You're not only driving over here for this ass whooping, you are about to be in a near death situation.
Speaker 1: Very close. Okay, He on his way over.
Speaker 6: Less than an hour later, my male best friend showed up at our apartment ready to fight.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, excuse me? Ready to fight for?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: What does he have to fight for?
Speaker 6: See, lady, you leaving something out in this letter because if your ex boyfriend your husband tells him I bet and not see you soon, he says, I'm coming over there, and thirty minutes later he drive over to you. And your husband's house. Ready to fight? My question becomes ready to fight for?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 6: Ain't nobody fighting over? No fifteen year old booty call? This is something currently happening? Or drive over here to whoop you over something that happened fifteen years ago?
Speaker 1: Are you crazy? Well?
Speaker 6: And anyway, when he got over there, this letter is the rest of this letter. If I was in this letter is a totally different. I don't even why we're still writing all the rest of this just a police report, so I don't even know what how you still typing? You got up in here and then drove over my house. My husband went outside and made me stay inside. My crazy X was yelling so loud. I heard him tell my husband he slept with me for years and we had threesomes with my female best friend. He bragged about our sexual past. Wait, wait a minute, how he had time to say all this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, saying, Jason, what.
Speaker 5: You mean?
Speaker 1: I heard him yelling and he said no.
Speaker 6: When you drove over here, that ass whipping I promised you it commences soon as you get out the car. Matter of fact, that I ask what I'm starting for you get out to car, dog, I'm busting you wonder. I don't even understand this here man, this lady right here, and then for years and we had three someomes with my female best friend. He bragged about our sexual past. My ex boyfriend and I vowed again Again.
Speaker 1: Here you go.
Speaker 6: You keep calling this man your ex boy You stupid, You so damn stupid. That's why you ain't fitna have no HODS because you keep putting value on this dude right here, my ex best friend and not vowed to keep our past in the past, and we haven't had sex in over fifteen years. I'm finding that hard to believe, because ain't nobody drove over your house over some sex that's fifteen years old. Not no black dude, I don't know. No white dude do that. I don't know no dude do that. They were so loud that our neighbors came out and threatened to call the police. Loud most ass womens I've been involved in event very quiet. You know, it's occasional grunting and stuff, But all this loud talking. They're out there arguing. I don't even know what They're out there arguing about my ex. Now here we go, my ex left left, how.
Speaker 2: Alive?
Speaker 6: Your ex left. That's just part of this letter. I'm not understanding. Let me read this to you again. My ex left left, I mean part two for this letter. When we call, oh, I have more for this right here, I'm stuck part three. They argum, my husband, my ex left left.
Speaker 5: Save it for part three.
Speaker 1: You're talking about in a car.
Speaker 5: Coming up, we'll have part three of today's.
Speaker 1: Strub to drive away.
Speaker 5: Steve Harvey his back my best friend.
Speaker 1: On his own accord.
Speaker 5: We'll be back right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 8: All right, come on, Steve. Part three of today's Strawberry Letter. The subject is my best friends are my exes?
Speaker 1: I show hope y'all been with me on this letter.
Speaker 6: Right here, this thirty three year old woman got this ex boyfriend that's her best friend, and her husband didn't know it, and today was talking on the phone on the FaceTime, which should have never happened. And then he mentioned the tattoo on her back and he remember when he got it. The husband said, hey, man, you're out of line. Best friend laugh told the husband, chill out, loosen up, and I'm gonna screw your wife again. The lady almost failed and then she said, my best friend tried to say it was a joke on my husband, cuss him out, said he better not see him no time soon. Then the best friend said he was on his way over. Less than a half hour later, the male best friend showed up at our apartment ready to fight. Because see, once you drive over to the house, Betty, to fight, then the fight gonna happen. But now your hellsban went outside, made you stay inside. My crazy exers yelling so loud. I heard him tell my husband he slept with me for years. You might have heard him say, and I slept, but that's all you said. See all this stuff to how long and all that old, and we had a threesome with your girlfriends, and I saw the tattoo. I ain't none of that coming out because see it's just it's too much arguing right now. And then my ex best friend and I vowed to keep our past in the past, and we haven't had sex in over fifteen years. I find that hard to believe, because I ain't no dude driving over your house to face a husband that threatened to do something to you about his wife. Boy, you're gonna get in your car come over to my house. Brother, your last time. Now they out there arguing. The neighbors want to call the police. And then my ex left left. How how I'm confused? He left on his own car, He left on a gurney. He left in the corner the back of the corner's car.
Speaker 4: How he leaves.
Speaker 6: Not be meaning that he got back in his car and my husband told me I could go with him. Of course I stayed and tried to talk some sensant to my husband. I can't even believe it. I'm finish cry. But of course I stayed talked some since my husband. My husband said I'm a sneaky, lying woman, and he gave me an ultimate ultimatum, either my friends or my marriage.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's fair. You don't think that's fair.
Speaker 6: I'm disappointed in your husband because once I tell you when I see you, and then you telling me how you heard us outside talking? What as we talking for? I'm disappointed in the hubs. I'm disappointed that the police didn't have to come. I'm disappointed that your husband ain't locked up. I'm I'm supported. I'm disappointed your husband ain't facing charges at least second degree. I don't understand how your ex was able to leave in the same damn car he came in.
Speaker 1: You're gonna leave in the vehicle, but it won't be in the car you came up with.
Speaker 6: And if don't have lights on it, the wine you leave there gon't have lights on it, and it's gonna make up.
Speaker 1: Why is his as still living?
Speaker 6: I didn't want to come back off vacation to do no damn not a light that I can't stand the stopd metal.
Speaker 5: We'll be back with more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show at the top of it.
Speaker 8: Right you're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. Time now for comedy Roulette. J Anthony Brown, please explain.
Speaker 14: Here's how it go, all right. What we do is we take three subjects. We put those three subjects on a wheel. We spun the wheel where stop watch us make it funny because that's what we do.
Speaker 5: That's the setup right there. Here we go with today's can.
Speaker 3: Uh things of.
Speaker 8: Vegan might say to make you think what they're eating is delicious. Here's another one. Ways to convince the police that's not weed smoke they smell. And then here we go this last one. Reasons people use to not go back to church reasons people use to not go back to church.
Speaker 14: With splet's see what we got we at?
Speaker 3: Oh it? Yeah.
Speaker 8: Things a vegan might say to make you think what they're eating is delicious.
Speaker 1: Comedy roulette.
Speaker 14: Things a vegan might say that make you think what they're eating is delicious? Have you tried the yello oprah? Oh my god, it is so delicious. You you don't know what you miss.
Speaker 2: I haven't tried that.
Speaker 15: Things a vegan might say to make you think what they eating is delicious. Listen, every since I've been eating vegan, I ain't lost no weight, but I sleep way better, though.
Speaker 1: I need to try this.
Speaker 4: Things that BigGAN might say to make you think what they're eating is delicious. Man, you've got to try the black and truffle spinach.
Speaker 1: It is to die for. Boy, Who let me tell you about this black and trumble spinach? All right?
Speaker 8: It's things that vegan might say to make you think what you're eating is delicious.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, is this ham?
Speaker 1: I didn't hear well, but damn the hell you? Oh my god, you don't slice like ham?
Speaker 5: Falling apart.
Speaker 14: A vegan might say to make you think what they eating is delicious. Dog, until you tried to sense some you see chicken, you ain't never had chicken. Man, I'm talking about a rip.
Speaker 15: I'm a piggy back tail right there, Jake. Things a big might say to make you think what they eat is delicious. Listen, man, I know you love chicken, but what's sending the chicken is what chickens eat.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: If you.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on.
Speaker 4: Things a bigan might say to make you think what they're eating is delicious. Man, let me tell you something you got the trot be impossible, pork chop, play with watermelon? That't go home? The impossible pork chop, play with watermelon?
Speaker 1: Good? Got no, thank you, good god.
Speaker 8: It is Things a vegan might say to make you think what they're eating is deliciously.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, have you had corn sandwich? Like like, oh my favorite?
Speaker 2: Things might say.
Speaker 14: Had to follow that's okay, allright.
Speaker 2: Things a media might say to make you think of eating dude, have you tried to beat ice cream?
Speaker 6: Old?
Speaker 1: It is delicious?
Speaker 6: We gotta.
Speaker 13: I got a bark right now.
Speaker 8: More of today's trending stories and more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at twenty minutes after.
Speaker 5: Right after this, you're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 8: In trending job news, it seems there's a growing trend in employees doing it in a not so vocal way.
Speaker 5: In fact, they're leaving without telling anyone.
Speaker 8: It's called ghosting coasting, okay, And it's when an employee takes the job, works a few days, and then just stops coming in without giving anyone notice. So, Steve, I got to ask you, have you ever quit a job without giving notice?
Speaker 1: And you've had a liven Noticeful, that's the professional thing to do. Yeah, I didn't never have no professional job.
Speaker 8: I bet you worked at Ford and yeah, the one professional factory that's professional.
Speaker 5: Still a professional situation.
Speaker 1: See not for me.
Speaker 6: Well, I worked at Jennery Electric Lincoln Electric. Hey, y'all didn't give me no notice. I came to work and they gave me a pink slip. You don't come in the mall, Okay, cool? Next time I want, I ain't playing on coming in the mall. I ain't giving out no pink slips.
Speaker 1: He ain't here. I'm gone, y'all. I've done that plenty of.
Speaker 10: Times, plenty of times, Steve, Wow.
Speaker 1: I've had eleven jobs. I don't blame you.
Speaker 5: How many of them did you quick without notice?
Speaker 3: Yet?
Speaker 1: Eleven? I like the one. Well, I've been fired.
Speaker 10: Ten opportunities, but you took him on about half and half.
Speaker 5: You just don't like that authority. All right, we'll be back.
Speaker 8: With We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up with forty three minutes after the hour. Right after this, you're listening hard morning show? Time out for would you rather, guys? Okay, would you rather not cut your fingernails for a year or not cut your toenails for a year?
Speaker 5: Which one?
Speaker 7: Yea, I gotta cut these were in the public. We gotta be seen with these, Frank Naw, yeah, I'll get some bigger shoes. But a year of toenails, though, that's that's pretty I don't know what that is. That ain't a pretty sight though, though, no it is not.
Speaker 16: Don't lay up. We just what is wrong with so fair a gamo? They just even cut a whole straight got your foot over there just looking like talents just sitting up there, you big.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 8: So would you rather sleep in a doghouse or would you rather straight dog sleep in your bed?
Speaker 5: Which one.
Speaker 13: I've been at a doghouse, you know, a dog's doghouse, not a man's dog.
Speaker 10: That's how it's beef.
Speaker 1: Ain't no straight dog getting in my bed shift.
Speaker 5: So you're gonna sleep in the doghouse.
Speaker 1: We'll come from dog.
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 13: That's a long night though, think about it. No door, just breeze.
Speaker 4: I had a raccoon passed by here, a couple of hours of gold corse rough out here.
Speaker 1: Man, it's quiet all right, So I'm not going to be been there with that straight dog. I look over there, he licking hisself. Man. If you don't show as.
Speaker 5: With all that, leave angye.
Speaker 1: Alright, we're cratching.
Speaker 2: I'm scratching.
Speaker 10: That is making me it all right?
Speaker 5: Would you rather hunt and butcher your own meat? Hunting butcher your own meat?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: Would you you put you want to do that?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 8: Or would you or would you rather never eat meat again? I'm a all day you would hunt and butcher it yourself?
Speaker 1: Here? Hell?
Speaker 3: Yes, skin it?
Speaker 1: You eat what you kill?
Speaker 6: You know what I mean. Times I've been on a hunting my grandfather new field dressing deal.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I didn't know.
Speaker 5: I thought you.
Speaker 6: As naked in that come about it, and you gotta be kidnapped. I'm nothing, not do meat? What did?
Speaker 1: I'm a barbecue?
Speaker 13: Got some nice yams.
Speaker 1: We're gonna put some yams on the grill.
Speaker 5: You want some jams beyond burgers?
Speaker 1: No college fly boy hit a thing about me?
Speaker 6: Man? Why do all vegas and vegetarians try to make stuff making taste like me?
Speaker 1: Just need to tell me?
Speaker 8: Coming back with our last breakup the day at forty nine minutes after and of course closing remarks from the one and only Steve Harvey right after this.
Speaker 5: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. All right, guys, here we are our last break of the day.
Speaker 2: Jay, it is the last break of the day.
Speaker 1: A right, Steve. You know I often talk about your mental attitude.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna share something with you because it's a way that I was thinking of how I really thought, and I was thinking about statistics and how statistics. People use statistics to help them be okay to me with their failure. People use the statistics to find a way to describe their lack of movement or their not being successful or something. Because you got to be careful with any stat that says one out of you know, you ever hear stat one out of every five thousand, one out of every one out of every.
Speaker 1: Six out of ten.
Speaker 6: See, and people, if you're not careful, statistics can be very crippling.
Speaker 1: Thirty percent of the people who do this will wind up that way.
Speaker 6: And what negative people do, They automatically put themselves into the to the negative side of the equation, because if you're accustomed to thinking negative, you will always take the negative side of a statistic. What they told me years ago, one out of every two thousand comedians will get on the Tonight Show. So that means one thousand, nine hundred and ninety nine comedians out of the two thousand will never get on the Tonight Show. So you know what everybody around me was talking about. Man, we'll never make get on the Tonight Show. You know what I did when I first got in comedy, I hummed the Tonight's Show theme song before I went on.
Speaker 1: I hummed it.
Speaker 6: I never got on it with Johnny Carson. But you know what, I got on the Tonight Show when Jay Lennard was on that but I was already successful. That's the only way I got on it. But see, I never allowed that statistic to enter into my system. We have in trouble getting vaccinated right now because people are going at the statistics. What happens when so and so take this? It's amazing what statistics do. Be very careful you all.
Speaker 1: Listening to statistics because they got nothing to do with you. They don't.
Speaker 6: Stats to me are for people looking for a reason to explain why they're not going to do it, or why they didn't make it, or why they're not successful. I don't care nothing out no stats. See, the problem is what I chose to do. And let me explain this to you. See if you can get what I'm talking about, Let's look at these two words. Let's start with probability. What's the probability of you becoming rich one day? What's the probability of you being able to have a child. What's the probability of you hitting the lottery? What's the probability of you owning more than one house? What's the probability of you being able to travel like you want to in this world? What's the probability of you seeing four other countries before you die? You understand what I'm saying once you look at the probability you are in trouble because the operative word and probability to me is probable. It probably probably won't happen. Well, it's probable, but it ain't likely. That's the problem with it. So I never operate on probability. I choose to operate on another word, possibility. I only look at the possibility of it. And here's the code part, y'all, if you thought about it for real, listen to this right here. Do you realize that it is impossible to think an impossible thought?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh, what did you say? I said?
Speaker 6: Do you realize it is impossible to think an impossible thought? So if you thought it, do you not understand that that's possible? Show me one person, show me anybody, Show me anybody that has thought an impossible thought.
Speaker 1: How can you do that?
Speaker 3: How?
Speaker 1: How can you think an impossible thought?
Speaker 6: The reason you can't think of an impossible thought because the moment you think it, there lives the possibility.
Speaker 1: And now it opens up.
Speaker 6: Your life, It opens up your realm of thinking, It opens up you to starting to begin in the process that anything is possible, anything is possible. Do you know something that you could really be rich one day? If that's what you want it now. I'm not saying that's a necessity, that's what makes you happy. I'm just using that as an example. Do you know you could actually have more than one home. Do you know that you could actually drive more than one.
Speaker 1: Or two cars? You can have four cars.
Speaker 6: Do you understand that you actually can help change lives that you've been thinking to change. Do you know that you actually can be owned, become a business owner, that you actually can open up that business. You can actually do it. You can actually do it, But you gotta fix your mind because it's possible. Stop looking at the probability of something and look at the possibility. And if you tell somebody an idea all the time and they start telling you why it won't work, stop talking to them people. You'll need them people. I only talk to people when I give them an idea. They go, yeah, man, we can do that. I only need you telling me how it won't work. The opposition gonna present yourself in everything you attempt to do anyway. I don't want to hear your mouth talk about why it won't work. I only give myself around people when I give them an idea, they say, yeah, man, let's go Those are my clothing remarks.
Speaker 1: I ain't no more have a Christian Day.
Speaker 8: For all Steve HARVEYE contacts. No purchase necessary, void wear prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve HARVEYFM dot com. You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.