Speaker 1: Brady.
Speaker 2: I can't say breakless clood without these regulars. Club.
Speaker 3: You're like this rare air.
Speaker 4: She got platforms and partners all over the place with us.
Speaker 2: Your man is so high. People want to be invested with the Breakfast Block.
Speaker 1: I don't think white people know how popular you guys are.
Speaker 2: DJ Envy just hilarious. Charlemagne the God, you guys really are like the hip hop early morning late night talk. I know what y'all talking about.
Speaker 1: Yo, good morning us yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo hilarious.
Speaker 4: What Charlamagne the God pans to the planet is Monday? Why how was your weekend, Miss Miami. Welcome to Miyami.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it was amazing. It was very interesting. I'll just talk about the people of Miami. Miami guns like those people with my fans. They were excited to see me. And the performance did well. The most impactful performance ever was Kirk Franklin.
Speaker 1: He killed it.
Speaker 5: Can't believe I have Summer Walker, Jazz, Miss Sullivant, O Marion and then all of them did good.
Speaker 6: But you know, this was a festival with chairs so and this.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say the age range was between like thirty to sixties five like it was.
Speaker 6: The older people.
Speaker 7: Yo.
Speaker 5: Them people got every He got everybody up out their seat. It was yes, the whole stadium. Kirk frank I'm talking about lot of energy. Crazy yo. Jahines cuts everybody out, well not everybody, all the staff because they was they was beessing it and you know how production has to be.
Speaker 6: These people are serious about their production.
Speaker 5: He sounds so good though Jahan can still sing his ass off, y'all it's down.
Speaker 6: The're so good.
Speaker 5: But Kirk Franklin brought the house down really, Oh my god, Yes, it was crazy.
Speaker 1: You can't stand in your sea from somebody up there praising God, got to get up out your seat.
Speaker 6: And the way guard used them with it was amazing. Just to see it. I was like, dang, that was amazing.
Speaker 1: That was great. So you're good, you're tired, You are right.
Speaker 6: Very much time and it's too much going on, but yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Somebody text me and told me you do the phenomenal job hosting Jess. It mighty hit me this weekend and said that.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: All right, what about you, Shelman, How was your weekend?
Speaker 2: It was good?
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: I was in a cheer dad mode all weekend.
Speaker 1: My daughter had hurt at another cheerleading competition in Atlantic City this weekend, and then I had to UH.
Speaker 2: I had to go to Austin for south By Southwest. Me and Angela Raie.
Speaker 1: We had a panel yesterday at south By Southwest with Vox Media, so we did. I guess Vox Media does like these live podcasts during south By Southwest and me and Angela Rai was a guest on UH on one.
Speaker 2: Of the podcasts.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then tonight is the iHeartRadio Podcast Awards from from Austin, Texas. Okay, yes, so I'll be present. I'll be presenting there today tonight.
Speaker 6: So I'm not there.
Speaker 2: That's a good question.
Speaker 6: I don't get why ain't get no invidy. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: I don't know. That's a good question.
Speaker 4: I put you on show this one they playing.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't even know. We should leave? Who was day?
Speaker 8: As?
Speaker 1: If you as if you're not a part of this situation. Who's Day?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: No, I'm with Jesses.
Speaker 4: We should just leave right now we should just leave right now, man, you just just got gonna get tacos.
Speaker 6: Just absolutely all right, Well.
Speaker 4: Let's get the show cracking. O Cho Sinko and Ryan Johnson will be joining us. Ryan Johnson is a uh. They have a new league. It's called a hbc U E Sports League where they have HBCU students gaming and winning a lot of money. Whether it's mad and whether it's football, basketball, Mortal Kombat, or whatever it may be. They'll break it down how we can make some money in the gaming world.
Speaker 2: So how your kids can make some money.
Speaker 1: I guess you can make some money too, if you want to, and if you want if you want to get into that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, all right, well let's get the show crack in front page news. Haessling figure over be joining us when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Go morning, Good morning, everybody. It's j n V jess hilarious, charlamage the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news. I had some quick sports before we jumped with Tears. Russell Wilson he plans to sign a one year deal with the Pittsburgh Steelers. Worth I think they said like one point two million dollars. But it's okay because he gets thirty eight million dollars the Broncos. But at one point two million dollar deal, ain't that's your team?
Speaker 6: Just very much. I was just waiting for a pocket of silence so I can say.
Speaker 2: Yes, how did that happen?
Speaker 1: You being from Baltimore and the Ravens having such a historic franchise, how did you become a Pittsburgh Steelers.
Speaker 5: Because I didn't get into football until I got to high school and all my white friends was like, yeah, football, and I was like, okay, yeah, football, and then they were all Pittsburgh fans, and I was like, okay, that's what's up. And then when I went back to Baltimore after me graduating, everybody was like, yo, you're a clown because now you know you're not a Ravens fan. Nomore, I didn't even get into football, and so I got to high school. So that's how it happened. It just stuck and it never went away.
Speaker 4: Is that one the school?
Speaker 8: Is that? Why?
Speaker 4: Your favorite color yellow?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: I just really love yellow sweety bird when I was little.
Speaker 1: So you went to high school in Pennsylvania, Yes, you know this? I know, I'm just telling I want you to fill that in for the you know, listeners.
Speaker 5: Don't try and put all the attention on me now because y'all mess stop all money.
Speaker 4: Now quickly. Anthony Joshua He won over the weekend in boxing South Carolina b LSU seventy nine to seventy two.
Speaker 1: Dropping the clothes bars with the Lady Game Cocks, Baby the Legend Don Staley, what's happening aight o three all day?
Speaker 4: I'm sure we'll break down what happened in the game in the rooms, and let's jump right into it where you want to start. I know we ain't got much time.
Speaker 5: We don't have much time, but I do want to tell you about Trump how he did post that ninety one million dollar bond.
Speaker 2: Take a listen.
Speaker 9: Donald Trump has posted a bond more than ninety one million dollars as he appeals a verdict in a civil defamation case brought by writer Egen Carroll. The bond guarantees Carol will be paid the full amount, plus interest if Trump's appeal fails. The former president posted the bond one day after a federal judge rejected his request to push back Monday's deadline.
Speaker 6: To pay Carol.
Speaker 9: A judge ruled in January that Trump defamed Carol after she accused.
Speaker 6: Him of sexual assault.
Speaker 9: Trump claimed she made up the allegation, saying she wasn't his quote type. Trump still faces a fine of more than four hundred and fifty million dollars in a separate civil fraud case. All this while he prepares for trial beginning March twenty fifth, in the first of four criminal cases against him.
Speaker 6: And here's what he had to say about his bond at a rally this weekend in Georgia.
Speaker 2: Take a listen.
Speaker 10: I just posted a ninety one million dollars by ninety one million on a fake story, totally made up. Sorry, I could say things about what it would cost normally ninety one million based on false accusations made about me by a woman that I knew nothing about, didn't know, never heard of. I know nothing about her. She wrote a book, she said things, and when I denied it, I said, it's so crazy, it's false.
Speaker 11: I got suit for defamation.
Speaker 6: Now quickly before we get out of here. He says some other things.
Speaker 5: This weekend at the rally in Georgia, he mont Joe biden Stutter and said Hey, he's done a lot for you black people.
Speaker 2: Let's take a listen to that.
Speaker 10: YO heard Crooki jails angry, dark hate phil rant of a State of the Union address.
Speaker 7: Wasn't it?
Speaker 8: Didn't it bring this together?
Speaker 10: Emersion orward or bring the country together? Touches turns to They talk about the beautiful dream of margrants. It sounds so nice, you know, like in a fairy tale book.
Speaker 2: But some of these people are monsters. A big percentage of I will stop this invasion. I'm going to do it.
Speaker 10: I will stop the killing, i will stop.
Speaker 2: The blood set.
Speaker 10: I will end the agony of our people, the plunder of our cities, the sacking of our towns, the violation of our citizens, and the conquest of our country.
Speaker 4: They're conquering our country.
Speaker 10: To horrible people for the polls rule week. Of course lately they have been or because I'm winning by so much. I watched these criminals back there the press.
Speaker 12: We have many of them.
Speaker 10: I think, you know, I protect to him and get more for black people than any president than ham ranking.
Speaker 1: He said the polls are rigged. Well, they're not so rigged much anymore. Because I'm winning, how much I'm winning by listen, next person who interviews Donald Trump, just ask him, you know what I'm saying, because you can't just throw that out there that you did more, you know, for black people than any other president. Somebody just ask him specifically, what did you do specifically for black people?
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: Not only that, don't you think it's wild that he had to post ninety one million dollars for defamation? And he keep talking, he keeps talking about the lady.
Speaker 1: No, that's why I wouldn't call it wild. I would call it trump. But I will say this, how much more does he?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: How much more?
Speaker 6: Does about another four hundred million?
Speaker 2: Okay, who do we think is gonna pay it?
Speaker 1: Russia, China, Elon Musk, A combination of two of them, a combination of all three of them. Where you think we're gonna get the rest of the money from, because he don't get it from some place?
Speaker 2: All of your buffy A little bit here, a little bit there, a little bit over there.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, so he'll be beholding the Russia, China and eln Musk.
Speaker 4: All right, well that is front page news. Now test what are we talking next hour?
Speaker 5: Yes, speaking of Russia, there was a Russia. Cyber attack on United Healthcare. Don't know if you guys know about that. It happened on the twenty seventh. So as a result of that, they haven't been able to get United Healthcare get people paid prescriptions. People's subscriptions are not being paid. So a lot going on with that. Un less you know, a back seven o'clock.
Speaker 4: Hour, All right, everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Let us know how your weekend was.
Speaker 2: What you did.
Speaker 4: If you need to get anything off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club from Is it your time to get it off your chest? Whether you're mad or.
Speaker 6: Black, time to get up and get something Call up now.
Speaker 4: Eight hundred and five eight five one five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 8: Who's this yo?
Speaker 2: This is Chris, Chris.
Speaker 1: What are you calling from?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Calling from Florida, Man.
Speaker 2: Florida, Florida, Florida.
Speaker 4: Get it off your chest, bro.
Speaker 3: Hey want to congratulate my girl, man Destiny. She graduated from nursing school next month. I'm proud of her. She eighteen weeks pregnant. You know what I'm saying, she did it. We got to do it together. I just want to congratulate her. Her whole class at.
Speaker 8: Raffles In University, they do.
Speaker 4: It and they think, oh, congratulations to her.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, And I want to shout out my homeboys too, man. I want to thank my homeboy. Rapping Chef on Instagram. He got a million followers now. Man, he's doing this thing right now. He's going crazy.
Speaker 8: He got everybody.
Speaker 3: I seen Jesse Lara's in the comments on his page. You know what I'm saying, He's doing good. I want to shot him by too, man. Rapping Chef on Instagram.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Rapping Chef is actually cool. He's really really funny, and he'd be making some good stuff.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this.
Speaker 8: It's being on from North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest.
Speaker 8: Yeah. I just want to sell you the whole Republican Democratic, the whole party. I think we needed to do a new option. I don't know what it is. I don't have to answer to that, but I know that Joe and Donald I don't think they're an answer. So I think we need to figure out something else.
Speaker 2: I agree, with you.
Speaker 8: I know other people have been voting I guess on the primary. I guess like something to the effect of none of the above.
Speaker 1: I think we may none of the above uncommitted uncommitted exactly.
Speaker 8: So I just think that we need we need another option, Like I said, somebody else out there, independent party, But I don't see anybody stepping up, So we need something else, maybe needs to come from our our generation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's amazing to me that the last couple of presidential elections, you know, you haven't had a third party really make some noise. But I think it's all about the candidate, Like we haven't had the right third party candidate. Check when we get the right third party candidate, I think you'll see the third party have some impact and somebody who can get generation money.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: All right, well get it off your chest eight hundred five one. If you need to, then call us up right now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning the Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this DJ?
Speaker 13: Call from Providence?
Speaker 2: What up?
Speaker 8: DJ?
Speaker 4: Get you?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 13: I never thought that I'll be a victim of a cyber attack anything, because I tell the figure out was right, that Russia attack. You're not a health care.
Speaker 7: That's real.
Speaker 13: I was affected when I'm a victim of it. To pick up my prescription, went to get my prescription on Saturday, and they're telling me how to have any insurance. I'm like, absolutely I do. I come went them up to get it. But it's real, damn.
Speaker 2: So that's what they did.
Speaker 1: So they just made it to where if you went to go get a prescription to something that just says you didn't have any insurance.
Speaker 13: Wow, right, exactly.
Speaker 2: It's over.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 2: I hope you'll seen.
Speaker 1: I hope y'all watch Leader World behind Barack Obama and Michelle Obama. They put everything right there in front of us, and we act like it was just a movie.
Speaker 4: Hello, who's this.
Speaker 15: Keon calling from North Carolina?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 7: Dion?
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 15: Good morning, MVY, Good morning, Quean Jess, Good morning, Charlotte.
Speaker 6: Good morning.
Speaker 1: Then good morning to you too. I don't know you, no child's boy. Don't call it with that attitude.
Speaker 15: I love you, MV. I'd be rooting for you hard. But let me tell you how you played crazy. The other week on Tammy's show. Okay, now, old dude girl was cheating on him and she did like this safe hug with this dude, and you had the audacity to stand there and say, nah, nah, it's not that bad.
Speaker 3: It's not that bad.
Speaker 15: You know, good and well that is anybody face hug gear, you'd have ran through the building.
Speaker 2: Nah.
Speaker 4: It depends on what type of hug. If it was like the Lebron James and the older white women hug, then yeah, it would have been a problem.
Speaker 1: Boys, shut up with a face hug compared to what happened in Lebron. You were so mad about Lebron this week, but you talking about it, you you made excuses for.
Speaker 2: A face hug.
Speaker 4: It was a fake hug and not a real hug like.
Speaker 2: I have hug. Although you said face hoold, I ain't never heard of. That just sounded crazy.
Speaker 15: Dude got up on old girl. They was leaving whatever building and he got up on her real clothes and envy up there talking about nine. Nah, it ain't nothing for real, And me and my daughter was sending like, now you know, anybody that close.
Speaker 3: Up to you, you the rand.
Speaker 4: You're right, don't be playing with my gear. Don't be playing with my baby. You're right, thank you so much. That's Tammy show, unfaithful. She invited me on for a couple of episodes of Saluted Tad had a good time Staple health. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 7: It's great from Baltimore. How y'all doing?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 8: How y'all doing? I just wanted to.
Speaker 7: Call up there to tell y'all I appreciate y'all and y'all doing a gift. Definitely, congratulations to my beauty. Batti Ball queen native, you know, said Jess.
Speaker 2: Hilarious.
Speaker 7: How you doing this morning, Jesse.
Speaker 6: I'm good, baby, Thank you so much.
Speaker 8: That's good.
Speaker 7: That's good, Hey, Charlotte. I just wanted to tell y'all I do appreciate how y'all. Uh, how y'all run everything about going to trades and everything you like that, you know, for people that don't be looking for jobs and every day I came to Minnesota and I got into the trades. I'm a union carp and up here dope and anything.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, how much money you make?
Speaker 1: Let's flex a little bit, flex a little bit. How much money you making year?
Speaker 7: I'm bat I bet I'm not forty one an hour rking.
Speaker 8: Now right now, so listen and Charlotte, and Charlotte, listen.
Speaker 7: I know you were talking about you was talking about you heard something about Mayo Clinic where he was looking.
Speaker 3: For who I work for?
Speaker 7: I do all the construction and building for Mao Clinic.
Speaker 2: His phone messing up. Yeah, he making money money, you hear me.
Speaker 4: Salute to the trade schools, especially shout to a link in tech. Were always talking about the trade schools and it's a lost art that a lot of people don't necessarily jump into. And maybe you should if you're into h VACK or what's the lady that calls all time welding.
Speaker 1: Welding, h back electricians, plumbing, engine mechanics, like come on man, like carpentry like this young this brother just called up and said, you can make money immediately. We are never gonna not need those, uh those type of individuals.
Speaker 2: I don't think anyway.
Speaker 4: It was funny too. I was gonna take a class in uh h VAC right because if when you purchase at home, when you have h VAC and you have age VAC don't work, and you got to call somebody you don't know what they saying. You don't know if the coils are really out or if it just needs a recharge. And I was like, I'm gonna take a class on h VAC just so I can learn from myself. So when I got to call a plumber, I know what they're talking about. Absolutely, but get it off your chest. Eight hundred five A five, one oh five one. Now we got just with the mess coming up?
Speaker 5: Yes, absolutely, ask is me Johnson to look like a clown coming on stage?
Speaker 8: I can.
Speaker 4: We'll get into that next.
Speaker 2: Don't move.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, the Breakfast Club, Right morning, everybody. It's DJ n V, Jess, Hilariy Charlamagne, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to Jest with the mess is real.
Speaker 5: Middle don't do just is gonna bring numbers in the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Scott Stots.
Speaker 5: Angel Reese explains why she didn't jump in Flag's fight. All right, So for those who don't know there was it wasn't really a fight. It was like a little, you know, a push, a very very hard push. So before we get to Angel Rees l s U. They played South Carolina Championship and towards the aneflage A Johnson bumped one of the players from South Carolina. Another South Carolina player defended her teammate and pushed Flage hard as hell pushed her. Yep, that was coming, but for a free Camilla. Yep, pushed her big ass off her feet. Now, all these girls are big, but showed me that pushed Flange as tall as.
Speaker 2: Hell six I think a six eight.
Speaker 6: She need to be playing with the boys.
Speaker 5: Everyone except for Angrel rees Man ran toward the fight and everything.
Speaker 6: Also Flage brother, he jumped over the schoolboarder.
Speaker 2: What you gonna do?
Speaker 1: That's what I didn't understand you, And I get it. That's your your little sister, so I understand, but you do realize you fight nothing women, right. I don't care how tall she is, But it seemed like.
Speaker 4: There was a couple of them that was trying to jump over there.
Speaker 2: It was just him.
Speaker 4: The police had the whole back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, after he did it, there's a couple of people that ran over to you.
Speaker 5: And I don't know if they were from Camilla family or you know, but they got over there, but nobody.
Speaker 6: I don't think they actually ever got.
Speaker 5: To hit any of the girls. With law enforcement they did their job. They jumped in real quick. But it's like a shot of Angel rees like, wasn't her ankle messed up or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was going to get treatment on uh some injury when she she was actually limping off the court before this theffle happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah yeah, so uh fans started to criticize Angel for not going to help her or whatever.
Speaker 2: But I looked.
Speaker 6: I was like, oh right, I've seen it, like something was happening.
Speaker 2: Would have.
Speaker 5: But after the game, she shared a post on x to address why she didn't, why she didn't, why she chose not to help. She said, as a person at my status, sometimes you have to walk away from certain situations, mind you to play. Before that, I had rolled my ankle again and was already walking to the bench. I always roped for mine. I'm super proud of this team and super excited for march. Go Tigers.
Speaker 2: So I don't even think she got to explain that, Like she's absolutely right she was.
Speaker 1: It's not like they was really really bamming and they needed they didn't need her assistance.
Speaker 5: She got pushed off her feet, and let's just be honest, got pushed off her feet because she got caught off guard too, like she didn't expect, but nothing happened to she bumped the girl and the girl ain't kid and went past and all that they was, you know, celebrating everything. I just think that she really wasn't expecting for nobody to come and push her ass.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest with you, even if she was expecting that, I think Kamilla Cardoso would still knocked that to the Yeah, Camilla gonna.
Speaker 4: Say, you know how wrong she was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but if her feet were planning and she was ready, like this was a play.
Speaker 1: Camilla Cardoso was sweeping her off her feet regardless, because she could have been ready, not ready, and no matter.
Speaker 2: Camila Gardoso was not a little little individual na.
Speaker 6: But also Angel Reese was kind of talking at the other player too, like you know, all games.
Speaker 2: All games.
Speaker 1: Oh, they were battling all game a game. She snatched her head one time on time behind you grabbed a ponytail and yanked it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you know all of that.
Speaker 7: That it is what it is.
Speaker 8: So I like it.
Speaker 2: Angel played dirty. I like it, yeah, and sometimes I like it.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you just get what you get.
Speaker 2: That is what it is.
Speaker 5: But Charlemagne. You said that she's not able to play. Camilla is not able to play in the first game.
Speaker 2: That's that's what they're saying.
Speaker 1: She's probably gonna be suspended for the first game of the NC Double A women's women's tournament.
Speaker 5: Okay, at least it's one game, if so. But congratulations to the team that won the South Carolina.
Speaker 1: Game Cox Baby eight O three. What's happening? You already know dropping the clues bombs with the game Cocks.
Speaker 6: They call the game.
Speaker 2: Co Gold Cox Baby smoo to the legend Don Staley.
Speaker 4: That's why I smart in the chat, I said, go, I said, your cots are doing your thing.
Speaker 6: This game Cocks is hilarious for a bunch of girls.
Speaker 11: That's hilarious.
Speaker 2: That's my wife's alma mata.
Speaker 6: All right, that's what's up.
Speaker 5: Moving on, Juice World's ex girlfriend is allegedly selling his dreads and bodily fluids on OnlyFans.
Speaker 6: Now, this was I know.
Speaker 5: I starded this story real quick last last week because it wasn't really a lot of information about it for me to go into it.
Speaker 6: But Ali Lottie is her name.
Speaker 5: She's already been accused of selling juice World's clothes and their sex tape on only fans. She allegedly selling juice Worlds things to bail her current boyfriend out of jail. Now fans are saying some new products and her only fans paid. Some of the items that she's selling is the preserved dreads of his of his f one hundred dollars or ten what one hundred dollars or ten for? Oh, she's selling one four hundred dollars and ten four thousand, all right, and then his teeth and molars up to one thousand dollars, and then the one else of vial of his sperm?
Speaker 6: What for ten thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: How does she still have that juice? Passed away for a while now she still got his sperm?
Speaker 4: Oh, I have no Probably freezer friend she was probing a while ago, seemed probably man.
Speaker 6: She's selling his clothes.
Speaker 5: She got his jackets and stuff she got to pitch off her dreads in his hands and stuff like that, so in her hands.
Speaker 6: So like, this is sad. This is really really sad.
Speaker 5: And I know, I know that you gotta do stuff for money and all of that, and I mean, I get that, but selling your deceased ex boyfriends like body fluids, his teeth, his molars and everything. I mean with him being a start he is, of course people are gonna buy it. But this money ain't even.
Speaker 2: Going to like did he have kids.
Speaker 4: I don't think he had kids.
Speaker 5: This money not even going to his family or nothing, like why I know his family have his belonging was going to belongings.
Speaker 2: I don't want to sperm, but his clothes.
Speaker 6: He's just saying, how you get his teeth, his molars and all of that, Like.
Speaker 4: I wonder if it's a steak, can can file some type of something where they can get that back?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 6: I don't yeh. I don't think his mom and nothing would have wanted to sperm. But I'm just saying anything else, anything else, just like what you think of doing that?
Speaker 5: And I'm talking about her boyfriend in jail. I know he probably like yeah, baby, but it's like it's weird.
Speaker 4: It's but on a weird But I think his mom would want the sperm because she wouldn't want the sperm anywhere else. Yeah, he wouldn't want to.
Speaker 2: Shut up man, nobody want to She would want you would.
Speaker 4: Want it, and you discarded you just out there being sold.
Speaker 1: How do you even know that's his sperm? Like, why would she be saving his sperm? She was worming dead for a few years.
Speaker 5: Now, what are we talking about the need to go She needed her boyfriend can get out, but she needs to go in.
Speaker 6: I just I just think it's clowned out. But that's just what the best for the first style.
Speaker 1: A just world down in twenty nineteen, so she had her she had his sperm since then.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, knock it off. All right?
Speaker 4: When we come back, we got front page news seessling figure will be joining us, and then o Cho Sinko and Ryan Johnson.
Speaker 2: To be here.
Speaker 4: It's the breakfast Club. Good morning morning everybody, as j Envy, Jesse Larius, Charlemagne the guy, we are the breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news with up tests.
Speaker 6: Good morning dj mvs.
Speaker 5: Charlemagne the god Jess Hilarious having one day.
Speaker 6: Good morning girl said just.
Speaker 4: Some quick sports. If you haven't heard, Russell Wilson signed to Jess Hilaris's Pittsburgh Steelers.
Speaker 6: Period.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one year deal. I think it's worth like one point two or one point eight million dollars. But remember he still gets thirty million plus from Denver. The Patriots trade Mac Jones to the Jaguars, and Baker Mayfield agrees on a three year, one hundred million dollar deal with the Buccaneers. Anthony Joshua He went over the weekend in boxing in South Carolina b LSU seventy nine to seventy two. It was a little I wouldn't say a brawl, but a brawl during the It wasn't a brawl, look.
Speaker 1: A kerfuff for it was a hard push, A very hard push. Yes, by the way, a well deserved push. You know what I'm saying. It Sta Camilla car Dos. So she had an incredible, incredible weekend, buzzer beating game winning three point h that was to win against Tennessee.
Speaker 2: And then she had to be an enforcer.
Speaker 1: So get you a center that can do both, All right, Saluta Camilla card Dos, A great weekend for.
Speaker 2: You, Mac.
Speaker 4: Mad mad women got up. I think like nine women got suspended from the game, got kicked.
Speaker 2: Out the game.
Speaker 4: I thought jective got rejected.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a bunch of them, but only only Camilla is going to be the only person who doesn't play for South Carolina in the first game in the NCAA tournament.
Speaker 6: Though only one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, only one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, well let's jump right into it. What were we talking about, tis.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So, I don't know if you guys know this, but Change Healthcare that is a part of United Healthcare, which we know. United Healthcare is a major insurance provider. They experienced a cyber attack on February twenty first, and they're still suffering from the result of that cyber attack.
Speaker 6: I want you to take a listen, and I'll give you some more information on the other side.
Speaker 16: A cyber attack on the healthcare provider Change Healthcare is wreaking havoc nationwide as hospitals and pharmacies can't get paid and patients can't get prescriptions.
Speaker 14: So, I mean, we've seen a lot of claims coming through as a rejected claim where obviously insurance providers are not being able to pay because of this attack.
Speaker 16: The company discovered the hack on February twenty first, disconnecting impacted systems immediately. Parent company United health stated in a federal filing, Change Healthcare says it processes fifteen billion transactions annually, touching one in three US patient records.
Speaker 17: I can tell you that this cyber attack has affected every hospital in the country one way or another.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so this is really serious.
Speaker 5: This is an alleged Russian hacker known as black Claque Cat they claim to be the one responsible on the dark web, they said they stole six terabytes of data, including sensitive medical records. And again, guys, this is a big, big deal, and especially for smaller hospitals because they don't have the cash reserve, you know, in order to pay for things as they're waiting for this stuff to be taken care of. But people are not able to get prescriptions because the claims are being denied, you know, really important things that they need people to order in wheelchairs and oxygen and all of those different things. And in addition to the hospitals not being able to be paid. So this is a major major issue. And as you heard the report, one in three people are affected by this. So I don't think the media is talking enough about this on like what's actually happening, you know, with this result of this cyber attack and Russia, you know, being the one that implemented this. You guys, you and just talk about that movie all the time. I haven't watched it yet. Yeah, some time to watch it. But wasn't this kind of a part of what you guys talked about and these cyber attacks and attacking the healthcare system?
Speaker 6: Is that also part of it? Absolutely? You you ain't watch that yet.
Speaker 2: I haven't watched it.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna make sure I watch because you guys mention it all the time, just having that time to check it out. Definitely watch it. Yeah, everybody need to watch. The whole country need to watch the movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, listen, there's really nothing we could do at this point because we're too relying on computers. We live in the digital world, and it makes us vulnerable to things like this, Like that's an attack on the healthcare system. What happens when you go to your bank account one day and see zero dollars in there? What do you think that's gonna cause in this society? And nobody in this society is gonna have compassion, bill collector is gonna still want their money, and all hell is gonna break loose.
Speaker 2: Watch it's just a matter of time. Jesus. Well, that is Front Page News.
Speaker 4: Thank you to this.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and make sure you follow our Teslim figure on on all social media platforms and subscribe to Teslim Figureo's podcast, This Great Shot and No Chase of podcasts on the Black Effect.
Speaker 2: iHeart radio podcast Network.
Speaker 4: All right, now, when we come back, Ryan Johnson and o Cho Sinca will be joining us. We're gonna be talking about a lot, especially the HBCU E Sports League. It's a league where you can play video games and really make a lot of bread. It's a career and they're gonna break it down.
Speaker 1: So don't move.
Speaker 4: Its to Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Morning everybody.
Speaker 4: It's the j n V Jess Hilarious, Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got some special guest with us, Yes, indeed, got the brother Ryan Johnson and Chackcho Welcome brother.
Speaker 1: I'm glad to be here. Glad to be glad to be here. Oh tell you like a cultural icon in a way?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 2: You think so? Yeah? From from from sports. Absolutely, it's been like this for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I know I never really viewed myself like that.
Speaker 18: I kind of just enjoy having fun regardless to what atmosphere and put in adapt to my surroundings and just act accordingly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's about it. I don't I don't see it like that though I need you and share y'all can't be looking at just like that. Though I don't know, it wasn't it was, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's my dog. Wait man, I tried. I directed it and listen, I directed it in the right way.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 18: Because I don't think Shannon understood or knew about my homie. You know, got you and so I kind I ain't really indulged in it, but you know, we're good. He ain't mean no disrespect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just felt you know, it felt like all right because like, look at my sister like that.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 1: That's why, you know, he said that. I was like, I understand where you're coming from.
Speaker 6: And I just left it when and when you left it alone, it was left alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So how was it dealing with Shannon Shaw with all the beat that he's getting in right now. It's like he's arguing with everybody. It's coming from everywhere. And I told Hunk, I said, this is what we got to do. We can't set a president. Every time somebody say something, y'all get together and apologize. We're gonna have to make an example out of somebody.
Speaker 18: I'm telling you person, we gotta make it say about of somebody, because what's gonna happen is people gonna see what damn if he can come at him and just say I'm sorry, then they squash everything. I say, no, that's not gonna happen because now they still see it's starting to be a trickle effect. Everybody got they little jokes. So I'm off papers now I'm not taking that probation right right right be in the streets.
Speaker 2: I'm like that.
Speaker 18: So my girl got insured. Something is if anything happened to me, I told I got you, I'm gonna be enforcer. You know, Griselda had an enforcer, Estball had an enforcer. For I'm enforcer. It's whatever it's but you got to tell them to A lot of that does come with the territory, you know what I'm saying. I think you understand that, especially especially playing football, dealing with the media, dealing with the other side. Now being on the other side with the media, I mean, we do it to the players, to the players that's playing, so all jokes. I think I don't think it bothers them because we've been We've been in it so long.
Speaker 2: I enjoy it.
Speaker 7: I like it.
Speaker 1: Jo, you look like you enjoyed it. Yeah, I want you talking about me. I love what y'all doing. I love seeing all the athletes that are controlling their own platforms, from y'all to CAM to the Pivot to all the smoke.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 18: We need that because you got to understand us as athletes. Remember, the mainstream media controlled how we're perceived on the outside. So ESPN and Fox and all those were able to get out to the masses and try to tell them who we really are. Now we've cut out the middleman and we are the voice. We are the voice now, and I think it's dope.
Speaker 5: Ryan, you are the CEO and founder of Community Media. Community Media, tell us about that, for sure.
Speaker 19: And again we excited to be out here, for sure. But Community Media we're a media company based in Atlanta, Georgia, with the mission to basically amplify black creators, black gamers. And that's actually how we got to link with Chad. Almost about a year ago. We were brought into an opportunity to create and experience at the MLS All Star Game last year that happened in Washington, d C. But what a lot of people haven't realized is that all professional sports leagues, the MLS, the NFL, and the NBA, they all now have professional gaming leagues attached to their leagues as well. So we were part of the EMLS experience. We got to shoot some content with Chad and that really started the conversation that ultimately led to him becoming like our first ambassador not only for community media, but what we're building across the Esports League and the HBCU gaming ecosystem as well. So literally for us, we throw live gaming events, live concerts, working with major brand partners like Verizon, discovered Nike Hot Pockets, Mountain Dew, And you're really utilizing these platforms to provide other means of scholarships for young black and brown students.
Speaker 4: Do you think the hbc usoul to change the curriculum because a lot of them are real old school and I'm sure they don't have a gaming content where these kids are making millions of dollars and even YouTube creator is making millions of dollars, hundreds of millions.
Speaker 19: So the answers, yes, So, like up until twenty twenty, this didn't exist in the HBC ecosystem like it was brand new. So the competition, the curriculum development, the internship opportunities, all that is now being put in place because I'll be real with you, like our goal is not to sell like hoop dreams to the black community. That yo, if you get into game and you will make a million dollars, because that's very few and far in between. But you can get a decent job, you can have a nice painting job doing something that you love to do. But it's really about first and foremost educating everybody. So that's why this opportunity for us is so important, because having that microphone to let people that look like us know that these opportunities exist.
Speaker 1: As step one. Once that has become a thing, I.
Speaker 19: Guess taking a set back to is really really important to understand that, like thirty, I think close to thirty out of the fifty states in this country also now have varsity high school esports. So a few years ago, we actually partnered with the New York City Department of Education and we ran a tournament called the Battle of the Boroughs in partnership with Microsoft, which was literally a Minecraft tournament to engage kids during COVID and like keep them engaged in their high schools and like, so for us, it's like yo, as is ecosystem is being built out at the high school level, is being built out at the college level. What we noticed is that there was no black schools in general, There was no inner city schools, and there were no HBCUs taking advantage of this. So it's like, what do we have to build, what do we have to create? Who do we have to tap into to like really build out this ecosystem. So for me, we look at gaming the same way we look at football and basketball. You have high school leagues, you have AAU programs, you have after school programs, you have professional leagues, you have job opportunities, and that's the same pipeline that we're building establishing right now across gaming.
Speaker 1: Chad, you had dinner with Antonio Pis, the Raiders coach. Yeah, and you tweeted that you were.
Speaker 18: Going to ask for a coach and John Yeah, Actually I was going to ask y'all for a job too. I know y'all have an opening. I know y'all gonna make some space. Just got if got filled? No no, no, no no, no, we can add we can add add another chair. The more the better, the Merrier. But I was in Vegas Super Bowl. I went and had everyone just me, obviously other people whatever, with mister Pierce and and having dinner, and I just tweeted out the picture with him and I just playing. I'm playing around, you know, I'm a jokest about listen. I finally got offered the job as the radist coach, and then Antonia went behind me and said, I can't wait to have you working with our receivers. That's what That's what sparked it. Like I was really gonna I can't coach white, dude, I have I have thirty seven other jobs. I have thirty seven other jobs right now, and I wouldn't have time, and coaching is really not my thing.
Speaker 2: You got a passion for football, though, I have a passion.
Speaker 18: For the game of football, not coaching. I have a passion for playing. Somebody that want to bring me back, then I'll come.
Speaker 8: And do that.
Speaker 18: At forty six, you would play I'm fifty six, yeah, without playing fifty six.
Speaker 4: Jos.
Speaker 2: If you call if you fifty six and Colling Shannon unk something wrong. I mean in general, I was born in sixty eight, which cut it out. Oh my gosh, so y'all.
Speaker 1: Ain't that mean, y'all ain't do your homework?
Speaker 2: Born in ninete dred and seventy seven.
Speaker 1: I was born in nineteen sixty at Jackson More Hospital in Miami.
Speaker 2: Stopped it.
Speaker 4: So would you would you play the league?
Speaker 2: Would I? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Today you can't even hit nobody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be able to play. You can't hit nobody. The rules took the rules.
Speaker 1: They damn they're playing flag football.
Speaker 4: You think that rules the game?
Speaker 18: You know what the NFL is all about, protecting the players, But again I see they're trying to add an eighteenth week.
Speaker 1: Is it really about protection?
Speaker 2: About the bottom line at the end of the day, money? Maybe know what it is?
Speaker 18: Come on, now, the players are getting bigger, fast and stronger, but the dementias of the field have not have yet to change. So if everybody bigger, fast and stronger, it's only so much you could do. And making the cars safe that at some point, if you drive one hundred miles an hour, you're crash into the wall. Regardless of what you do from a technical aspect, you're gonna get hurt. The car's going to crumble. I mean the same thing when it comes football players.
Speaker 2: Do you think widening the field would make people safer. It would help the lineman three hundred and fifty pounds running four or five what the other day?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Crazy?
Speaker 2: So why do you drive a Prius.
Speaker 18: I'll drive a smart car. It's one of the safest vehicles out there, are very cost sufficient. I get fifty five miles of the gallon fifty five miles out and I can park anywhere. People always make fun of my damn car.
Speaker 1: But no, because you said it's smart, that would if you're get an accident, it'd be something.
Speaker 18: It's one of the safest it's been It's been battle tested, Okay, battle That's why I drive it.
Speaker 1: And obviously because I'm cheapest.
Speaker 2: Hell I've been had. I had that since like two thousand and four.
Speaker 4: Wow, all right, we got more with o Cho Senko and Ryan Johnson. When we come back, don't move.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning all The Breakfast Club was still kicking it with Ocho Cinco and Ryan Johnson.
Speaker 1: Charlamagne, was you serious about I think Dion wanted you at Colorado at one point.
Speaker 20: That was a room.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I asked him coming out right now. I work for I work for the Buffs as a recruiter.
Speaker 2: Seriously. Yeah, I'm just recruiting, recruiting for Prime. Okay, So he sent you out just to talk to the player. Yeah, he don't have to see me. I do it myself. I can't tell him.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't. I wouldn't lie to you. I lie for you before I lie to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, So you do it, but it's it's not official. It's official because if I'm doing it, I ain't doing it for free. I don't do it. I don't do nothing.
Speaker 4: But he doesn't have to tell you. Already know who you should be looking at, Arendt.
Speaker 1: Got you were over there in Colorado.
Speaker 18: We're trying to beef up the interior offensively in defensive so I know exactly what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Got you, and you made a bet before the Super Bowl that if the Chiefs lost, you would give up eat McDonald's. You know you love McDonald Yeah, yes, I can't believe you. Ain't never got to deal with McDonald's, be honest with.
Speaker 2: I own three franchises, so I really can't have a deal. I forgot you better.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You said you would divorce your wife and give up sex for the rest of the year. Yah, were you really ready to.
Speaker 2: Give all that up?
Speaker 18: I mean, I knew the Chiefs were gonna win, So that's why I made such I knew the Chiefs were gonna win. That's what I made such an extreme bad He was pissed, but I needed her to understand. You know, he get married. Sometimes I go out on the land. I say some things that you're not gonna agree with, but you know how I feel about you.
Speaker 2: We were good. You see who won the game?
Speaker 11: Right, that's right?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Yeah, I got the script. I got the script. I believe that when people say that the NFL scripted.
Speaker 18: Can't script script, they got eleven dudes that No, hell no, it's impossible.
Speaker 2: Were you really thinking about going to the UFL?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Hell nah? How much they paid? You tweeted out? You don't even know what you be tweeting. You tweeted you consider it.
Speaker 18: Be in a moment I see something, yeah, and then I instantly tweeted and I forget about it. But the fact that you mentioned the uf L, I want to know how much they paid. Yeah, I'm trying to diversify my portfolio. Yes, in my resume. The fact that you won't hire me, I mean I thought.
Speaker 2: You were for black people.
Speaker 1: I thought you were for uplifting.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to understand what's the problem.
Speaker 5: Well, speaking of uplifting, you know your uncle saying, and he bet, do you feel like he puts hisself in a lot of these positions and stuff like Vanson's like him jumping out the car.
Speaker 6: Do you think what do you think about it?
Speaker 2: It was cool.
Speaker 18: He's promoting his liquor brand, okay, promoting his concact. He was doing a signing. He was explaining to people he's on the road. He has to to fly here, fly there signings and it's I like it. Of course, people making trying to make jokes up and lighting every goody damn thing he does.
Speaker 1: And dude, my.
Speaker 2: Uncle has hurt. He had two hit replacements. That's what he said.
Speaker 1: We understand that Hall of fake, Hall of Famer. He's he's been beat up.
Speaker 18: You know, technology wasn't as advanced as it is now, so being able to recover from some of those injuries, it's tough.
Speaker 2: And he grow, he's tough.
Speaker 1: You're fifty five years old and you got to run this circuit now like you got a whole new life in media, like like Okay, they're always on the gold, so there's a microscope on him.
Speaker 18: Obviously, you bring somebody on you because you're volatile towards everybody else, so they're going to be volatail back. I think he understand hands that and you have to welcome that, and he's okay with it.
Speaker 1: I welcome it too.
Speaker 2: I want I need people to come at me because I like, I got you got to do something.
Speaker 5: Damn, you gotta do something to put yourself to put yourself out there. Okay, okay, I stilln't believe you fifty six.
Speaker 8: Six.
Speaker 1: But one thing I've always liked about him is how I do like how frugal you are. And I've learned a lot of ways of just being watching you over the years. That just start, that just started, did not had some cars.
Speaker 2: He had lambo.
Speaker 18: No no, no, no, no no, that was twenty years ago. You got to understand the fruits of my labor. Those were not bought with football money. That was from obviously I own three what because you can go so I'm not spending anything. I'm using my heart earned money on the field. The stuff I did off the field, TV shows, endorsements, cards, signings, and then you got to think those cars you just name, I only had for three years and got rid of them because I didn't need anymore. My name o cho it was it was. It was a little bigger than anything I could purchase at the time. So it made no sense visually, visibly, you know who I was, no matter where I went. So what my band, God damn Lambo for why am I driving a fard you o Joe? It didn't make any sense, even though outside of the image. You know, when you're young, you know you're trying to impress the women, and the women have already googled what you're making, So it's no need.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 1: One day, me and Pete Davis, Pete Davis that wanted to go buy a Cuban link change and I told him, I said, we don't need to buy real ones because I saw you say that. Yeah, And so we went and got three thousand dollars gold plated Cuban like anybody asked.
Speaker 6: No questions, and that was green as money.
Speaker 2: Nobody asked no questions.
Speaker 18: Then, Yeah, I mean, listen, man, it's it's for one, it's hard for people to move the way I've moved.
Speaker 2: I've been doing this, not past thirty years.
Speaker 18: It's hard because people we caught up in the image and look in a certain way becomes your identity. Driving a certain certain car becomes part of your identity, you know, and people focus on image and look in a certain way because I want to look like I got it.
Speaker 2: I just was a complete opposite and really didn't care what anybody.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know, I wanted to ask you to man, you remember when French Montana made your sinkle?
Speaker 2: How many you know what? I have a problem.
Speaker 18: I needed all that French for my royalties. Yeah, because I ain't getting no royalties.
Speaker 6: Can't eventure up.
Speaker 2: You can't do that.
Speaker 4: It's not not think you get royalties for saying your name right.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't think how.
Speaker 1: Many women offered you your sinkle because of that song? M what's that on my left hand?
Speaker 6: Just back in the date?
Speaker 2: I yeah, I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like.
Speaker 2: I ain't trying to start small deal with that when I get home. Right, Like, by the way, all I said was offer. I ain't say what.
Speaker 18: You don't move because offering there's always something in the back of it is a catch. You got to think anything on the outside is always added expense, because ain't nothing free. Even if they're offering, you got to give something to give. I ain't doing that.
Speaker 2: How did you feel about the record? Bothered me?
Speaker 18: Ain't bothered me. You know, we all make mistakes in life, we all do. I picked myself up up, that's myself off, put my head forward and kept moving.
Speaker 2: Took responsibility. You got to keep moving. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: I ain't look back.
Speaker 2: I've been fighting.
Speaker 18: I've been fighting that mountain I fell from ever since, fighting the client back.
Speaker 2: We're here now.
Speaker 6: I tell you what you don't on parents, and I love the way you lost your daughter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 6: You got one or two I got I have one on the way. And then I have an eleven year old boy.
Speaker 2: Y'all. Man, I love it. I love it. I'm on, I'm on, I mean have eleven you have eleven children? Damn stop kids because you stopped listening to.
Speaker 8: Kids.
Speaker 2: Man, this man entertain I was I was Nick Canning before Nick can I was future before future. I know that's right. You know I've been doing this for a very long time.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure why. I would love when they talk about fathers.
Speaker 18: I would wish they should be should I should be there because I also have a lot of kids and I'm hands on. I'm thankful for those I have kids from. And uh, they're really what makes this trained rod go because most of the time people that have one, just one, they going through hell, and it's hard to find success when you don't have kids with the right people. It's hard because they can make life for a living hell. Ye living here and I do have eleven serious altogether.
Speaker 6: I believe nobody gonna lie im more.
Speaker 2: I care about that. So you had three over the list year, Yeah, yeah, I'm working. I'm working. Had eight.
Speaker 18: I ain't know eleven, but I'm married, so then I have to those are also my kids. Yeah, eleven, and I'm working on twelve right now, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: People want supplying.
Speaker 1: You want me to babysit.
Speaker 2: Yes, you actually want to listen to That's why y'all need to hire me.
Speaker 1: Look at look at the look at the listen look at the position I can do here at breakfast club. Boom, you deliver.
Speaker 2: I'm here.
Speaker 18: I started an intern at your babysitter, so you can bring the baby to work. Boom, I'm here, Sack. You ain't got to worry about mo. I changed Pampus, milk, bird feed everything. So I can start like that and then work my way up as a baby gets older. Then you give me a position at a chair like I want to.
Speaker 2: I want them win the chair.
Speaker 18: These chairs is nice, so I'll work my way up the ladder. But I just I'm trying to diversify my portfolio and would like to work here.
Speaker 2: All right, will move.
Speaker 4: We got more with Ryan Johnson and o Cho Cinco. When we come back, it's the Breakfast Club, Good Morning Morning. Everybody is dj MV Jess, Larry Charlamage the god we are. The Breakfast Club is still kicking it with Ryan Johnson and o Cho Senko.
Speaker 5: Jess, how much diversity in the portfolio do you need? You need thirty seven jobs? You're fifty six.
Speaker 6: You say you got eleven kids. I'm choosing to believe him at this point. How can you still be so active in your kids life? Easytt?
Speaker 1: You got my kids? Everybody in college except two.
Speaker 18: My daughter run track at University Kentucky, my son is at Arizona State, have an older daughter who's twenty six. You caira hey, baby, I know you're gonna see this. My daughter's at Perrier and m you know, little ones and then have French fry, little tree, rokay, baby Kennedy her sister, and I need.
Speaker 2: More more, yeah, more. I have time, okay, time, yeah, because I'm retired, so I'm trying to diversify my.
Speaker 6: Trying to get more.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't. I didn't.
Speaker 1: I was so busy when I was playing.
Speaker 2: I never got the full experience of what it's like to be a father. I was always gone, yeah, you know what.
Speaker 4: They canceled me one time, and I remember this when your wife had her show and I was they came, it was at your head. They was at my head, and I said, I was like, I feel like the network is not showing the sisters selling houses enough. And then they got mad at me and said I was coming from and I was like, no, I want to see more of it on t right right. They just showing the beef and the drama, and I hate that they show that with black women. But when they have the white women show, they show all the house they so, and I was and I was mad. I was like, they should show the sisters. It's hard for me to set them straight.
Speaker 18: I would need her here. I would need her here to be able to explain in the side of the story. But I understand understand what you mean. Obviously they were selling houses. But one thing, if they were just selling houses, right, how many ads is that going to peace to?
Speaker 2: I get it. Even today, just in general, you got to have some type of drama type of something.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I mean, it's just in general and all that we do. So like, even they don't we need some type of drama. Somebody just say something.
Speaker 1: I wondered about that up until recently. I don't think y'all had a lot of drama on Nightcap. Oh no, dress we know, we haven't had probation. Yeah, I was, I was on papers.
Speaker 2: Okay, we didn't. I mean I think Shannon and I, we play off each other in the chemistry is so goddamn good. We don't even have to do that.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: People just like hearing y'all talk.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 18: And then it's to see us in a different space that you never get to see us in and talk the way we are because it's like the barbershop locker room and the way you've never seen us before. I think that's what is more appealing to the audience as opposed it being.
Speaker 1: I think the best thing with all of these platforms is is showing that athletes are not dumb, because there was always this that stereotype dumb, especially in football.
Speaker 2: I think y'all beyond shaded that most definitely, most definitely.
Speaker 19: Ryan end up with some words man No, I would say, kind of just everything man like first being here, like everything we're doing across gaming, music, entertainment, like talking about upcoming projects like the next big thing coming up for us. We'll be backstage doing like all the gaming and artists interviews at Rolling Lout California. So like we're just trying to continue to find ways to bridge the gap, make sure that our people have a seat at the table, make sure that they have the information to make their own informed decisions about what they can do with their own individual life. One thing we always say like stick to the plan because like again, you know, with this yesterday we go here, we learn about the relationship that y'all got with the Saturday folks and the whole nine, Like you know, everything kind of works and builds on each other, It builds on itself. But like the main message we wanted to share is like again, if parents aunts uncles, you have nieces, nephews, kids that are trying to tap into gaming. You're telling them to get off the game. We just strongly advised to change the message because it's actually a real space for it right now. I mean within our league alone, the last two years, AHBCU students have earned over two million dollars playing in our league.
Speaker 1: So for us, we have kids that are earning.
Speaker 2: Six figures just by being a part of this.
Speaker 19: And sometimes these are traditional athletes, Like we have one kid at Florida Memorial right now in Miami. He literally plays on the basketball team and he's on their esports and gaming team, So he's on a scholarship for basketball and he's earning money in this passway. So it was interested in, like the HPCU community, the gamers are getting more nil than the traditional sports.
Speaker 2: Athletes games, should we be having all kids on it?
Speaker 19: So the games that are mainly in this NBA two K Matten, Call of Duty, Fortnite, Rocket League, Mortal Kombat, like Super Smash, all the games that you know as what he was playing coming up.
Speaker 2: Minecraft, Minecraft is a big one too.
Speaker 19: That's what I was listening like, we just did an entire new York City Battle of the Boroughs. We had one hundred and twenty five high schools across all five boroughs going head to head in Minecraft, and the kids were the winner was tasked with whoever built the best New York monument inside of Minecraft. So it's a whole linkage between the gaming competition stim based education and like that's really really it is like what we're doing because like black parents don't realize it, Like, yo, your kids are on the game, but they could be the ones making the game. Yeah, Like a big thing right now in Fortnite is this thing called UEFN Right, so Unreal Engine Fortnite. Essentially it's allow it's the same model they brought into gaming that exists right now in the music. So, as a young black person, you can go in and build a custom level in Fortnite. You will get paid on the hourly playtime that people are playing on your level, and they will share forty percent of the revenue with all of their creators. So like, yo, I guarantee you someone in this room got someone that's playing Fortnite.
Speaker 8: My son.
Speaker 19: Okay, well, your son and his little friends, they could be making LLC's, they could be Yeah, they could be they could literally be doing what they're already doing every day right now and converting that in the revenue. Game companies are then hiring these young people to then come build out experiences on their behalf. But again, like when we look at this, the biggest divide of what we've see is those who grow up with computers versus those who grow up with consoles. So when you look at just demographics, black and LATINX families generally play on Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo. When you look at the other side of the coin, it's computer based games. The reason we've been excluded from this space, the big event that you're talking about, Those are PCs, and so how were're supposed to get in? How are high school kids supposed to get in when the schools themselves can't afford the computer lab to start a gaming team. So a lot of the work that we're doing is working with of Horizon to then literally get the money to build the lab, to give the scholarship so the kids can then play in the league.
Speaker 4: Or not even at Wi fi, Like WiFi is so damn important in a lot of these areas, they don't have strong WiFi, they'd be lagging the kids people playing again, and it was crazy.
Speaker 19: It's like in our first major initiative was back in May twenty twenty and we literally did a stream athoon on Twitch. We had people like Offset, we had gz Michael Strahan was a big part of that. We raised one hundred and eighteen thousand dollars and twenty hours on Twitch. We took that money and bought devices, mobile hotspots and laptops for kids in Atlanta that were basically could not graduate high because they didn't have a device because of distance learning. So I was like, that's so what we're looking at, like this whole thing of gaming and technology, Like it's really really not about the kids just playing the game. But what we realize over the years, like Yo, we really got to tap into larger voices that are known within media and known within sports, that also have a very strong passion to like bring this to the community. And so now we're going about it like a whole different approach. So not like for us, that's kind of like what's coming up. That's how we're building this out. And we just say like for parents, if your kids are interested in something, they're doing it every day. We now live in a passion economy, you can turn your passions into money.
Speaker 6: What if your kids sucks? Not saying mind dude, but it's not.
Speaker 19: Even about It's not even about it's not even about the being good or bad. Right, It's about because again, like I played games or day. I'm not a great gamer, but we run a media based business that's focused on gaming. Right, So again I turned a passion into a profession. And what we're saying is like, Yo, how I stay in touch with my family. I'm from Columbia, South Carolina, Like eight three, I'm from Columbia, So like, the way I stay in touch with all my cousins is through call of duty. So like, it's a means of communication for us. But I'm not trying to be a professional call of duty gamer. But what I can do is use the information that I have bring that to a bunch of companies that are trying to touch young people, trying to connect with diverse audiences, trying to build with HBCUs.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Yo, let's just do this through a whole new league.
Speaker 2: You really diversified your portfolio.
Speaker 4: Chat with your single It's the breakfast club. Good morning morning, everybody, It's d j MV Jess, Larry Charlamage to God, back to the work.
Speaker 1: We're Happy Monday.
Speaker 4: To you and all.
Speaker 1: Now let's get to Jess with the mess.
Speaker 2: Is real, Rob just don't do is gonna bring numbers on the Breakfast Club. Okay?
Speaker 5: So John Cena presents Oscar Award naked. I said he was a clown for this, and that is true. Jimmy Kimmel hosted the Oscar Awards. During the show, Jimmy Kimmeil reminded the crowd of a moment that went uh like not, I guess whatever the word is viral for back in the day, but a streaker ran across the stage in nineteen seventy four. He said it was the fiftieth anniversary of what was once the craziest moment in Oscar's history, and as a parody of the Streaker's the Streaker Moment, he did a failed skit with John Cena. After the skit, they presented the Best Costume Design Award.
Speaker 6: Just to just hit a little bit of audio from.
Speaker 17: Me, can you imagine if a new man ran across the stage today? I said, can you imagine if a new man ran across the stage today?
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that be crazy? Jim, what what's going on? You're supposed to run across the stage? I changed my mind. I don't want to do the streaker, but anymore. You mean you don't want to do the streaker but anywhere we're doing it.
Speaker 1: Hey, stop thinking black people the only folks that'd be cooling. Okay, don't nobody ever say nothing to white people. Wouldn't eat stupid stupid ass dunts like that.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about that.
Speaker 2: That was stupid.
Speaker 5: But even they was mad at Janet for a little nipple I'm talking about. And this man really came out there looking dumb naked, just naked nipples, right like, not even caring.
Speaker 1: Technically he really was a naked though, because he's a wrestler, So wrestlers be half naked like that. Anyway, I'm sure behind that sign he had the little the little draws that the wrestler be wearing too. It's just the truth, though. It's like, you know, like john sena is a wrestler, Like have you ever seen Johnson? You know he's a wrestler, right, I used to be a wrestler.
Speaker 6: Who do you think I am?
Speaker 1: Like exactly, so the stud don't even work with somebody like John Cena because you're used to seeing him like that anyway.
Speaker 6: It don't When is the last time you saw Johnson a nacket?
Speaker 2: He wasn't naked.
Speaker 1: I'm saying that he wears wrestling attire. You're half naked anyway with your wrestling and tie on.
Speaker 6: Anyway when you're wrestling of a niggas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but at the oster's No, you don't ever want to walk up there looking dumb because this it was a it was a whole dumb idea.
Speaker 6: It was a fail skit, and it was just too much going on.
Speaker 5: During an award ceremony, Donald Trump hosted a review of how Jimmy Kimmel was doing as the host. Jimmy Kimmel took a second to read the review and clap back at Agent Orange is what he called him number two.
Speaker 17: Has there ever been a worse host than Jimmy Kimmel at the oscar His opening was that of a less than average person trying too hard to be something which he is not.
Speaker 2: And never can be.
Speaker 17: Get rid of Kimmel and perhaps replace him with another washed up but cheap ABC talent, George slap Anopolis. He would make everybody on stage look bigger, stronger, and more glamorous. Blah blah blah, make America great again. Okay, now see if you can guess which former president just Clo said that on trus Anyone. Well, thank you, President Trump, thank you for watching. I'm surprised you're still isn't it past your jail time?
Speaker 2: You know they laughed.
Speaker 1: But Trump won that literally because he got you to mention him live at the Oscar votes.
Speaker 2: That's free marketing.
Speaker 4: Biden should have thought of that one.
Speaker 6: I never. Biden couldn't think of.
Speaker 2: A thing that's that's free marketing. That worked for Trump. Listen.
Speaker 5: And it was, by the way, funnier than the skit with John Cena being naked.
Speaker 2: With a speed on one.
Speaker 6: Charlotte, Charlotte, I'm just laying you know.
Speaker 2: I thought the skit was corny too, But that's my whole point.
Speaker 1: The main reason it probably didn't work is because you used to seeing John Cena half naked. They should have had somebody that you're not used to seeing half naked. It would have made more sense.
Speaker 6: What do you mean half like every what?
Speaker 1: You must never seen John Cen in the wrestler all the wrestlers be half naked. Yeah, I know you like you love that kind of stuff, but it's just common sense. Open your mind a little bit.
Speaker 7: I'm with it, I know.
Speaker 1: But even at the Oscar Awards, you're still used to seeing John Cena like that. It's not it's not something that you're not used to seeing, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Jefferson, the writer and director of America Fiction, used his acceptance speech as a moment to beg Hollywood to give up and coming actor as a chance. He spoke on how many people passed on American Fiction, and he eventually said, eventually someone said yes, and that led to his first Oscar.
Speaker 12: This is a risk averse industry.
Speaker 8: I get it.
Speaker 12: But at two hundred million dollar movies are also a risk, you know, and and it doesn't always work out, but you take the risk anyway, and instead of making one two hundred million dollar movie, try making twenty ten million dollar movies.
Speaker 2: Or fifty fifty right, fifty.
Speaker 12: Four million dollar movies like you can. There are so many people. I just feel so much joy being here. I mean, I feel so much joy making this movie, and I want other people to experience that joy. And they are out there. I promise you the next morning, Scorsese, He's out there the next Greta, Greta's out there. Both Greta's the next, the next, Christopher Nolan's out there.
Speaker 6: I pray, Okay, you shed some light on this. Charlamage says you have a lot to say.
Speaker 1: Please just absolutely He's absolutely right, So Luthor core Jefferson, you know what I'm saying, Like American Fiction didn't have the biggest budget, but you know it was. It got critical acclaim, he was nominated for a couple of Oscars and they won for Best Screenplay, and you know it was He's a black writer, he's a black director. They have a I think fully black cast. If I wasn't mistaken, Eric Alexander's in that movie, A lot of people in that movie. So s Luthor Cord Jefferson, what he said was absolutely right. Hollywood Hall spent two hundred million dollars on one film, but how about, you know, take ten million dollars and do twenty great films like American Fiction. And and since one of the subject, how come Origin wasn't nominated for an oscar drop on the clues bombs were able to do? They Origins was fantastic and they weren't nominated for nothing.
Speaker 6: Correct. Congratulations to Cord Jefferson.
Speaker 5: Speaking of oscars, Resa Tisa inspired movie just was dropping.
Speaker 6: They tease.
Speaker 5: The movie inspired by yup, listen Niggas in Baltimore, Don't Don't play games down waste no time. It was inspired by resis Who the f That I Married? TikTok series. The movie is called The Wife That Didn't Know Who She Married. The trailer doesn't have an exact release date, but it says Spring twenty twenty four, so it's coming soon.
Speaker 6: By the way.
Speaker 5: The director, the writer, and the actor who also plays in as well, it's from Baltimore's name is Elvin Gray.
Speaker 6: He's bought you.
Speaker 5: Other great films like The Rapper Who Was Shot in the Hill and then also The Nurse Will Saw the Baby Walking down the Highway. Y'all can catch those on TB and YouTube as well. And is not this the Recentisa inspired movie is not dropping on to you, but yet you gotta subscribe to YouTube page for the virtual viewing next week.
Speaker 6: But we got a little taste of the trailer play. I don't know what it is, but there's always something wrong.
Speaker 1: Why is it always something going wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm down here at the office with my wife. I'm trying to get in the building. I don't hit my key with me.
Speaker 21: I don't think he did to be about anything else. This man daily, I'm talking to him every morning. Has been on the phone talking to.
Speaker 2: You, bro, say hey, my birthday.
Speaker 1: I care about your birthday.
Speaker 6: I've been finding out so much about this man that is not true, Like who th did I marry?
Speaker 5: Man dropperclues bomb for nine ten Productions straight out of Baltimore, Ever direct their producer writer all that and the versu who was supposed to play the main character and the wife that didn't know who she married is comedian Woo Woo.
Speaker 6: Shout out to my girl. She's a comedian. She from Baltimore. So, yeah, are you know?
Speaker 2: It is real?
Speaker 6: Absolutely is real. I'm gonna send you the movie so you can watch it. It's great.
Speaker 5: Along with the other movies in the catalog, The Nurse that Saw the Baby on the Highway is a good one, as well as the Rapper who.
Speaker 1: Got really dead ass The rapper got shot in the hill.
Speaker 6: Yeah that's a good movie. That's a good one. Yeah all right, So yeah, that's just what the mess for the second hour.
Speaker 2: I don't know what she's really now, I'm serious. She just played the trailer.
Speaker 4: Yes, I didn't make They make trailers every day online.
Speaker 1: Man, that's gonna that's gonna be on to be Oh and you know our producers don't ever like to give just the full story. But yes, it turns out John Cena was not fully nude when presenting an award at the twenty twenty four Oscars. They have pictures of him backstage with the little briefs on are wrestling You look for that one.
Speaker 6: Anyway, Sence Howard May that's happy birthday.
Speaker 5: That turns out from when I hear nothing else about this John Cena, I don't want to any nothing else.
Speaker 1: Well, that's just Charlamagne before after the hour, man, we need a brother named Mark Murchakov to come to the front of the congregation. Uh, he committed the murder, but it's all the things he did after the murder that add on to him being a donkey today. All right, we'll get to that next. It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, you're checking out the breakfast Club.
Speaker 11: John, you are, I'm a fat and all that around.
Speaker 2: They want this man to dog.
Speaker 6: You had to make a judgment of who was gonna be on the donkey of the day.
Speaker 2: They chose you.
Speaker 1: There's a breakfast club, bitch you, Who's donkey of the day today, Well, donkey today for Monday, March eleventh, goes to Mark Murchakov.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Now Mark is from California and he's being charged with murder. I know what you're saying right now, Uncle Charlott. People get charged with murder every day.
Speaker 2: B yes they do.
Speaker 1: Murdering someone for no damn reason will always be worthy of a hetha. But Mark's situation is different. See Mark allegedly stabbed a young woman named Clara Belle Estrella.
Speaker 2: Rest in peace to her. Okay.
Speaker 1: And when he stabbed her, he posted a video to Facebook that showed her dying.
Speaker 2: Let's go to ABC seven for the report.
Speaker 22: Police Sam Mataeo police scouring an apartment complex. The details nothing short of jaw dropping. Someone online in Nevada witnessing this.
Speaker 6: A Facebook video that showed a stabbing him a female.
Speaker 22: That person in Nevada immediately calling authorities Wednesday afternoon. Within three hours, officers located the victim in an apartment here at the Hillsdale Garden Apartments in sam Mateo. Sadly, police tell us she was dead. The suspect, who police say also posted the video of the fatal stabbing was Mark Metchikov. He was located and arrested in San Jose two hours later.
Speaker 8: And I think.
Speaker 22: Exhibit A in the prosecution's case is going to be this Facebook video. Satistical attorney will likely look at making this a special circumstances case and could seek the death penalty.
Speaker 14: It strikes as someone who is looking for his fifteen minutes of fame in Andy Warhol terms in just a very twisted way, because this is a guy who is angry, and clearly the stabbing itself made a statement, and I think he wanted to make a broader statement to society.
Speaker 2: JR.
Speaker 22: Stone ABC seven News.
Speaker 1: Oof man f Stance say, stayed dangerous man, fry them, cook them, get him out of here. Satan is executive producing everything nowadays, and all his demons got reality shows and they believe that we are all extras in their reality show. And it's not enough for someone to want to kill you nowadays, they want to broadcast their crimes to the world. What Scott Bond said in that news report is true. Folks just want their fifteen minutes of fame by any means necessary.
Speaker 2: But this isn't fame, you idiots. Okay.
Speaker 1: The definition of fame is the state of being known or talked about by many people, especially on account of notable achievements. Okay, keywords notable and achievements. Demons like Mark don't get famous, they get infamous, all right. The definition of infamous is well known for some bad quality our deed. Infamous means wicked. That's what you are, Mark, okay, and what you also should have been is shot.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Whenever I hear stories like this, all I wish is that that young woman had a pistol, so as soon as he pulled out his knife, she could have pulled out her firearms and boom boom, sent that man to hell when he belongs. Okay, I don't even understand how the human how this human brain works. Okay, Number one to murder someone like that, and number two put it on Facebook. But you're looking to get likes, and I bet you it's some stupid ass, silly ass, dumb ass humans who actually liked the post probably started following his page.
Speaker 2: Go lock their asses up too, because what the hell is there to like about this video?
Speaker 1: And I will never understand how Facebook Facebook Facebook can let videos like this go up, but they will remove content if it's the curse words in the caption. They will block certain content. If you're using the wrong music, They will block certain content. If you're posting videos of corporywrighting footage with a whole person dying their last breaths can just be broadcasting for the world to see. At some point, these social media platforms have to be held liable for this kind of nonsense because the emotional discress that this would put a family through, having to watch their loved one take their last breast via social media. You don't ever recover from that kind of trauma.
Speaker 2: But check it out. Everything I just said it is enough for him to get the biggest he hat.
Speaker 1: But this past Friday, according to People magazine, more than six months after his arrest, he is saying that his alleged confession was a creation of artificial intelligence. And I for one am confused because he might be telling the truth. But it doesn't even matter because during the court hearing he said verbatim that he did kill the victim but his confession was generated by AI artificial intelligence? Sir, does it even matter at a time like this, you put a video on Facebook, you're said in the court hearing you killed the woman. What does it matter if your confession is AI generated?
Speaker 2: Who cares?
Speaker 1: The only way I would be screaming that my confession is AI generated is if I was innocent. If I was not guilty of the crime I'm being accused of and someone made a fake AI generated confession and they said it was me, I would be telling the world it's fake. But if you're already confessed to the crime and there is a video of said crime that you uploaded the Facebook, what does it matter if your confession was AI generated? Some donkey of the days just sell themselves. Please let me give Mark murkisoff the biggest he huh he ha he ha, you stupid mother?
Speaker 2: Are you dumb?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 4: Thank you for that donkey today, sir, Yes, indeed, Now let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one, five to one. There was a video of Lebron James and two white women trending over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Just two white women for real. That's that's that's all. They were.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell him who the two white women or if you haven't seen the video, Lebron is at it. It looks like he's at a Laker game and there's two white women next to him. One is actually the owner of the Lakers and the other is uh K wife, Yeah, Linda Ramits. She serves as the Lakers executive director of Special Projects. Now they're both in the video. One is seeing like, you know, touching his muscles, rubbing his back. The other's lag on him.
Speaker 2: Man, you're gonna putting a lot of sauce on this. How you see him rubbing the back?
Speaker 4: I'm showing just the video is is she is her hand on on the man's back.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Absolutely, the act it was split, she slid it down his neck.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not forging on this. I'm not making this up.
Speaker 1: I just showed justin Vine.
Speaker 4: So we're asking, what are your thoughts eight hundred five five one five one. Charlemagne doesn't think it's that bad. Tell him doesn't think it's bad at all. No, he doesn't think it's bad.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's bad at all.
Speaker 6: And then he also said, we don't know their relationship. What are you talking about.
Speaker 1: No, I definitely knew that relationship because you know if you if you if by the way, if you've been watching the Lakers for years, that's how Ginny bus is with all the players. I can show you if y'all think that video was word, I can show you worst videos of her with Kobe and Magic.
Speaker 4: It doesn't make it right.
Speaker 7: You just laying.
Speaker 1: Let's if you had you had a man that works at our heart. I won't say his name. I don't know if he still works there no more. He slapped you on the ass walking down the hall one day.
Speaker 5: Charlemagne, we were just in an elevator with somebody who said some nice graphical things to you, and you laughed.
Speaker 6: And the elevator the other day.
Speaker 2: What was the nice graphical things? They said?
Speaker 6: Something about pull your pants down? Boy?
Speaker 2: What you're talking about?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: What talking about? Talking about?
Speaker 1: That's the person I told you to tell the inappropriate joke? Okayse see that's different. But think about that. He said something to me, and I told you to say something to them. But what you don't say what you said either, But what you said was crazy.
Speaker 6: He was like your pants shoulder. It was like he stopped.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that this context to it, just like this context of this Lebron.
Speaker 4: Video, nobody slapping me on my ass in the hour building and stop lying.
Speaker 2: You already admitted that on air. You can pull up the table. You showing off in front of jests.
Speaker 6: You said, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: What what nail grabbed? Smacked me on my Ask that guy smacked you on the ass.
Speaker 1: That wasn't an hour, It was at a club.
Speaker 6: Somebody still exactly was that inappropriate?
Speaker 2: Again? Would have saw that video? Would that inappropriate? It off?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 4: It was, But let's discuss eight hundred and five eight five one five one. It's the breakfast slogan. Now we're telling them breakfast club.
Speaker 2: It's topic.
Speaker 23: Time called eight hundred five eight five five one to join it to the discussion with the breakfast.
Speaker 4: Club morning everybody. It's dj NV, Just hilarious. Charlmagne the guy. We are the Breakfast club. If you're just joining us, we're taking your calls. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. There was a video that was circulating this weekend. It was Lebron James. He was at the Laker game and the owner of the Lakers and her friend was sitting next to him, and they're rubbing on his arm and his back and laying on him, and we're just asking, what are your thoughts? Charlemagne doesn't seem anything wrong with it?
Speaker 1: No, no, it was nothing. I mean, both of those women married. Genny is the owner of the Lakers. Kurt Rambas wife works for the Lakers. They're sixty plus years old. Jenny is always overly affectionate with Lakers players. Historically forever Lebron came and sat between them, and that's how they reacted. That's that's like his play on you know who they remind me of in a way. Okay, let me ask you a question. You remember our beautiful, our beautiful Missonita that used to work at the front desk. Yes, lisity to do stuff like that all the time. Hug you rub on your arm, put her head on your shoulder, all of that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: What's the difference.
Speaker 6: It's so funny, like how he be finding any and every excuse.
Speaker 2: It's not an excuse, yes you do. How do you mean white people? What the hell is doing white people?
Speaker 1: As much as I like the anyway, like we call him mama, Yeah, how would you think misa is.
Speaker 4: I mean, like, that's like our mom.
Speaker 1: Right, bro lebron is thirty nine. Listen, Lebron, lebron is thirty nine. Sixty something is mister Needa's age to him? That's like you don't know do you know him?
Speaker 8: Who?
Speaker 2: Lebron? No, shut up? Never matter. I honestly think that.
Speaker 1: I honestly think that if people watch that video and they see something wrong, that says more about them than that video, Like why like why like like like like like why like why do y'all twist that up?
Speaker 2: Like why do y'all look at that and look at it and say that's in appropriately.
Speaker 4: Talking about that? Making nobody?
Speaker 6: She looked like a mama.
Speaker 2: These women are sixty plus years old.
Speaker 6: That's like a nice down South grandmother who cooked everybody.
Speaker 2: How old you think mama is the ged buster?
Speaker 1: Like Mama, No, she don't don't matter because she was use all that botox and everything else. He's still sixty plus years old.
Speaker 6: Charlemagne just love white people would descend them to the death.
Speaker 2: And that's just so I'm gonna never use Cracker on this radio ever again.
Speaker 1: You bet.
Speaker 10: Like that?
Speaker 1: Okay, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 6: Good morning.
Speaker 24: I'm laying from North Carolina.
Speaker 4: What did you think about Carolina South and North noy Okay, So, what did you think about the video of Lebron James that was circulating over the weekend?
Speaker 2: Oh, they were tripping because that was my man.
Speaker 3: I would be mad because ain't nobody rippen all over him like that?
Speaker 15: And I'm pretty sure they don't want yeah, like and I'm pretty sure they don't want to.
Speaker 6: Buy the man like that either, exactly. And it don't look like he was trying to resist neither.
Speaker 2: Like it's like.
Speaker 6: Because you want to he got home right exactly?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: But thank you, congratulations.
Speaker 24: Jas were a couple of weeks apart, though.
Speaker 6: Thank you girl.
Speaker 15: You're welcome.
Speaker 3: Y'all have a big day to thank you too.
Speaker 2: Hello. Who's this my man?
Speaker 4: You call from?
Speaker 3: I'm calling from Les, Kentucky, Kentucky.
Speaker 4: Alright, what did you think about that video circulating around with Lebron?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 15: Like, I just told somebody, don't play with my son Lebron. I don't care what y'all saw on no video. He's been around the woman long enough.
Speaker 6: Rub on them.
Speaker 15: He got enough money, rub on whoever you want the world.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Lebron was not running up, he was not rubbing on nobody. He's our narrative.
Speaker 2: Touching. Nobody even see the video they.
Speaker 3: Rubbing on the right one.
Speaker 4: But don't come for myself, LEBRONI you know, body, yes man, that's one thing about black people.
Speaker 1: They ain't gotta see it. Lebron is he ain't do nothing. That's that's our biggest problem. Actually, we got Chloe.
Speaker 4: On the line, Chloe, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: Hey, how you feeling.
Speaker 24: I'm doing well?
Speaker 15: Thank you.
Speaker 4: What do you did you see the video of Lebron and the two white women?
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 8: I just watched it.
Speaker 24: He is innocent, you know how that go?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 24: White women love a black man. So I kind of told like it was casual, but you know, it was a little touchy philly, but nothing out of context.
Speaker 6: I think I think that was just like two different things. I mean it was it was he's innocent. They was a little touchy philly, but nothing out of context.
Speaker 24: They was so women were touchy philly. He is innocent though. Black men don't cheat.
Speaker 1: That's right, black men don't. She but who but how did how did this even get on Lebron? Nobody ever said anything about Lebron touching these women.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, that was miss telling you the last time that was somebody told her that when they go from mouth to mouth to mouth, you know, people add stuff on, take stuff out.
Speaker 6: But but no, like I said, Lebron didn't do it anything. He didn't.
Speaker 5: You're right, he did nothing. He didn't do anything to stop it. He didn't get up. Matter of fact, he went over there and sat down. He had the little cha's on and all that, like he was saying some things, you know that that was making him do that. More So, I don't know.
Speaker 6: He didn't do nothing. And maybe that's the problem that he didn't do anything.
Speaker 24: I don't think so, Jess. You know why I say that because Lebron's a man of a certain count. But so I kind of feel like if he's in an uncomfortable situation, he would lose himself out of it. So he was comfortable with Yeah, yeah, they have friendship outside of that.
Speaker 2: Duh.
Speaker 1: It's the owner of the organization and another woman who works for the organization. It's not too random white women rubbing all over Lebron.
Speaker 2: Lebron.
Speaker 1: First of all, if you know anything about Lebron, and we reported this story way way back in the day, and I think he still does this. He don't even take pictures with random, random women because he don't want things to be misconstrued.
Speaker 6: You don't remember that in people, this mentality he got, Yo, this is not just too random whites.
Speaker 2: This is the owner of I don't, I don't, I don't know. Wait, I don't. I don't know where you're getting this massive mentality room.
Speaker 6: But this is ridiculous you're talking about because you're not listening.
Speaker 4: You not listening to start rubbing.
Speaker 5: And I can't wait to see coming here with two black guys again because Jess took it to his head. I can't wait, Like, I don't know what you're talking about, Like, what is what are we talking about?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 1: You remember that story on NV right where he didn't he won't even take pictures with you.
Speaker 2: If you don't, if you don't know you, Yeah, that.
Speaker 4: Was a long time ago. I think you can take pictures now, But I think back then he didn't take pictures with any.
Speaker 2: Because he didn't want the blogs and misconscrewed things.
Speaker 1: But he knows these two women. This is the owner of the Lakers and a woman who works for the organization. I don't think it's right that they was feeling up on that brother like that.
Speaker 4: Yot you to go to human resources this morning and.
Speaker 1: Saying it like get mad on who it is because it doesn't matter up listen the time, I know it does matter.
Speaker 2: I got all right, I'll give you another example.
Speaker 1: The other day, just I came up to you, I put mom around you, and I said I love you, right, and you leaned into me.
Speaker 2: But we know each other.
Speaker 6: You squeezed.
Speaker 20: I was like, yokah, muscle not yeah, and he always gives back cracking hugs like that's cool and everything and all that, but yeah, he my brother, Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like, but that's my point. We got a relationship.
Speaker 6: All so that all wied. So Charlotte'm okay, all right, So that day day is brother, that's his brother.
Speaker 1: They got a relationship. They she's the owner of the organization, and another woman that works for the organization.
Speaker 2: He came and sat his happy ass between them. Let's not forget that either, right, you said.
Speaker 5: That, I'm not even I'm not even discarding that. He did, and he ain't looked like he was uncomfortable in neither.
Speaker 4: So you're right, let's take some more calls we do when we come back eight hundred and five eighty five, one on five. What if you feel like that, wait till you get back. I'm gonna put my arms all over you with God.
Speaker 6: This is going somewhere else.
Speaker 7: I don't, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know what he's doing right now. It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's the Breakfast Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 23: Let's say if y'all talking about it, you know we talking about it, about it.
Speaker 2: It's toughing times called.
Speaker 23: Eight hundred five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Morning everybody. It's Steve j n V Jess, Larry Charlamagne, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. If you just joined us, we're talking about Lebron James. Lebron James. There was a video trending over the weekend. It was Lebron next to two white women and the white women were feel man.
Speaker 6: Stop saying that, oh it was the whole other Lakers.
Speaker 2: Because context matters, you getting that man in trouble.
Speaker 1: That's why people calling up here saying Lebron was touching random white women liked bro trending.
Speaker 2: Can tell can't wait till they do that to you? Boy, I can't wait. I can't wait.
Speaker 4: They did it to be thirteen thousand times they did it to you that Tissa, So don't so don't do that after that.
Speaker 2: Man, that's why people.
Speaker 6: Nothing ain't touched anybody.
Speaker 1: I ain't it anything but the way you work. And like he's just randomly with two white women, Like, come on, bro, don't do that, yo, that's the white women matter who it is.
Speaker 2: I just said you. Yes, context matters.
Speaker 4: Owner of the Lakers and her best friend and her best friend they both worked for the Lakers.
Speaker 2: They both work for the lady.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're asking you know, how do you think it is?
Speaker 2: How do you think it?
Speaker 4: It looks eight hundred and five eighty five one on five one. Let me ask you a question, Leonard. Yes, there is a photo of you sitting on Wendy Williams lapping.
Speaker 1: Yes, still you're still not making no sense. That's cod I worked for Wendy Williams.
Speaker 6: Is that mama, though, Like, what relationship is that.
Speaker 2: At the time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's big Mama, that's Auntie. Absolutely, I'm not sitting on a jess lap Never. You shouldn't because you're forty six years old and she's thirty two. You're supposed to be her big brother.
Speaker 6: But you was like sixteen and she was like forty.
Speaker 1: Exactly, Auntie, nephew, come sit there and take this picture with me.
Speaker 2: Next she's yes, But once again, that's context. I have a relationship. I had a relationship with her.
Speaker 6: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this from Florida? Hey, I gotta say, y'all got the weird waiting soul?
Speaker 15: Hold this man background?
Speaker 8: Ya got black King Bernie mad Harvey shoulder.
Speaker 2: That's not weird, man, that's the weight music. That's better way. That's that's better way music than when you called it.
Speaker 4: It is vibing out. What's your thoughts on the underoll Lebron situation?
Speaker 13: Mama, Hello, First of all, I'm a man.
Speaker 2: That's a marble damn.
Speaker 8: I was just saying, what damn from a man that I deal with a lot of white women tapping it? Ron?
Speaker 2: Oh lord, I hate niggas, man, this is I hate niggas so much?
Speaker 1: What man? You?
Speaker 8: Man? Boy? Just like that?
Speaker 6: Like, what is happening?
Speaker 8: That man is tapping it? Come on, Bron, that man is tappening it. It might be low key.
Speaker 2: Okay, why tell me why he's tapping that? Why is he tapping that man?
Speaker 3: Come on, that man, that man in that picture.
Speaker 1: Because she's the owner of the Lakers. He's been playing there for about five years now. They don't want a championship together, went through terrible circumstances like Kobe Bryant dying together. The Lakers organization credits Lebron would helping him get through Kobe passing.
Speaker 2: What are we talking about?
Speaker 8: Okay, Kobe hain't got nothing to do is with Bron'.
Speaker 1: Tapping the.
Speaker 8: Man? Hang on?
Speaker 1: Many see how y'all be getting people in trouble now now Lebron's tapping it?
Speaker 6: How did I say all that? That's weird, that's just crazy.
Speaker 4: I don't want to play anymore though.
Speaker 8: I'm just.
Speaker 6: Because Mama turned into pop Mam. I'm like, oh God, take.
Speaker 2: Some mortal We got time to take more. Right, Oh my gosh, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 8: What's going on with Lamar? Lamar?
Speaker 4: What's going on? What did you think about the Lebron video?
Speaker 8: Ah? Man, I'm probably a few who probably seen that Laker documentary, but their relationship is close. You feel me. So I think it's all right. You know she works for her.
Speaker 15: You know she pays some millions.
Speaker 8: It's it's all good. They got the nice relationship, and and and and.
Speaker 1: If you know anything about Jenny Bust, she's like that with all players, from Shack to Kobe the Magic, She's always overly affectionate like that. Okay, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 8: Who's coming on?
Speaker 2: Man, he's gonna be big.
Speaker 4: Now, what do you think about the Lebron video?
Speaker 6: You call him?
Speaker 7: Nah, we're we talking about here, man.
Speaker 8: Let everybody know who the two ladies are. Man.
Speaker 3: They probably him for people.
Speaker 6: This contract is they believe.
Speaker 3: Listen, they know Lebron, the ladies trying to give him with the with the milk, the milk, you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get.
Speaker 8: Some jests.
Speaker 4: Let me let me ask you, as a woman, if you've seen your man like that, regardless if you work for the Lakers or not, regardless of she, if she owned the Lakers or not, what would you think if you've seen your man in between these two women like that?
Speaker 5: Chris better go back to Mexico before I get home. It's I don't care. I don't care. It's first of all, it's a serious conversation, you know, all jokes aside. It's just like, Okay, I don't care how much they're paying you. I don't care if their husbands don't care, I don't care if they don't care, you get up next time. I mean, and then you on camera you feeld me like you know what I mean, just for and I know he probably don't care what people say.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean, But it's just it's still the look of everything.
Speaker 5: It's the image of everything, Like, come on, you know how things get spun and twisted and all of that. Nah, you're not about to be sitting there with your lead crossing your shades on inside. You know what I'm saying, doing that while one one woman.
Speaker 6: Is you know it's too much.
Speaker 2: It's too much.
Speaker 5: So no, it's if it made me uncomfortable, then yeah, I know that. You know it would be a conversation when he got home for sure, all right, what say if your husband got home?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 4: Your husband you know, doing that between said what think?
Speaker 1: Like I said earlier, the problem with the world we live in is there's no context than anything. Because the problem I'm after, and I'm telling you the internet don't the internet didn't know these people.
Speaker 8: See.
Speaker 1: The difference is Savannah knows these people. So Savannah ain't tripping Savannah like, oh that's Jenny and Linda, you know, you know whatever, Savannah neither.
Speaker 6: This is what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: If your husband walked in the door, right and you had just saw that Shaw with the two white women, you know.
Speaker 2: And I would not care because it's in context. Okay, Okay, you wouldn't wouldn't bother me and wouldn't bother me in no way, shape or for him. Okay, all right, that's what's all right.
Speaker 4: Well, we got Jesse the mess coming up.
Speaker 2: What we're talking about a bunch.
Speaker 6: Of nothing, but we'll get you, not man for over the weekends. But the Oscars, that was a bunch of nothing.
Speaker 5: To be shout out to all the black people looking good on that red carp and it was some really really nice like our people definitely been kicking it up but stepping it up and all of that.
Speaker 6: So yeah, other than that, nothing, we'll see.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll get to that next to the breakfast club come morning.
Speaker 4: Hey warning everybody, it's TJ n V Jess hilarious sholam and to god, we are the break Christ Club. Good morning, Let's get to just the mess.
Speaker 8: He's real.
Speaker 3: Robert Lord just don't do is gonna bring.
Speaker 2: Numbers on the Breakfast Club. Okay.
Speaker 5: DeAndre Sanders confirms pregnancy expecting first child with Jack Queeze. We already knew, but congratulations, congratulations. Yes, that's amazing. Thanks Drezy for giving us to drop first. Crazy bow Wow says he's coming back to rap. He has new content with Chris Brown. All the haters will doubt him. Okay, we'll be waiting.
Speaker 4: I want to hear some music.
Speaker 2: I want to hear Shid Moss.
Speaker 5: He's an adult now, yeah, he is an adult, so good, Okay, come back with Chris.
Speaker 2: Chris.
Speaker 6: Chris by vamping everybody.
Speaker 2: So that's what's up. Re Vamping everybody.
Speaker 5: Trey Songs host up close and personal meet and greet with Baltimore fans.
Speaker 6: And look, I said, now.
Speaker 5: Y'all know Chris Brown did this like last year, like on his last tour, no, two years ago, on his last to or something like that, and he charged one thousand dollars for his But I sing in the comments like you got too many allegations to be picking them women up and doing all that, and and and uh them Baltimore woman better be careful. Y'all don't understand all them women they took pictures would look.
Speaker 6: Like they beat niggas up. So Trey songs ain't tried. Nobody in Baltimore trusting me.
Speaker 5: Young Miami responds to fans criticizing her being outside twerking and not working on her career. I don't get why they want just to leave her alone. I don't understand, Like, what is this new? Young Miami hate trained?
Speaker 2: I hated. I don't created a narrative for some reason.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I just hate it.
Speaker 5: It's like, but she did post something on Twitter the other day, how y'all flip flop should be studied.
Speaker 6: And that is true.
Speaker 2: That is true?
Speaker 6: So crazy?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 6: J T announced his solo tour. How many songs do no mind?
Speaker 8: J T?
Speaker 6: All Right, we'll be sitting here.
Speaker 2: She got a mix coming out on, she got a mixtape coming off.
Speaker 5: She's just doing it like Beyonce, because Beyonce else a tour and didn't drop an album and didn't expect us to know all of it, in which we do, we do learn it.
Speaker 6: And then she come out she dropped all right, okay, JT.
Speaker 2: We'll see, let's say.
Speaker 6: If she got any more acts though, like any you know, a tour that's a that's a long show.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's doing like Arenas or nothing like that though, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, we're more private to you, Jay tissem okay.
Speaker 5: Carley Russell expected to plead guilty in upcoming here and Russell please do the girl who saw the nurse walk I mean the nurse who saw the baby walk down. Yeah, we ain't forget about it. So yeah, I hope she do plead guilty because that's just crazy. Never sweep that under the rugs. We are little scrappy admits he'd definitely married Erica Dixon following Bamby divorced.
Speaker 6: I hate niggas, do you? Cat deactivates Instagram due to fan toxicity. Users clap back.
Speaker 5: Now, I think that is that is a good one, because this is another example of how social media can affect people and why you know, celebrities, you know, you look at like somebody who's known patrolling a little bit and doing this and doing that on social media and usually don't care about what anybody say about her.
Speaker 6: It's even bothering her. You know what I'm saying. It's like it's it's toxic. Social media can be a very very dark.
Speaker 2: Place to watch.
Speaker 1: You just ain't turn the comments off, though, Like if you don't want to see like this, like because you can still post, you know, you post your pictures, you post the music, you post your toys and all that.
Speaker 2: You just turn your comments on.
Speaker 4: Some people can't stay away.
Speaker 6: Some people just you have to take it off, like you have to take it off.
Speaker 5: Like remember when Meghan called up here and to you know, announce his and everything, and you told her, look, Megan, stay out the comments, don't you know? And she said, I don't even have social media on my phone. Sometimes people just need to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 6: My son father, he do it all the time. And he ain't really nobody, but he do it all the time.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Wrong, he.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Meghan Markle talks about being cyber bullied while pregnant with Archie and Lily.
Speaker 6: It's not Caddy, it's cruel.
Speaker 5: All she had to do was to tell the difference. Yeah, I guess you're opening up to our fans or whatever.
Speaker 6: Shannon Sharp.
Speaker 5: This is interesting because Shannon Sharp claims that he earned more money from Kat Williams's interview than any NFL season.
Speaker 6: He needed to let us know how.
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 6: I really would love to know how. I'm not saying this is not true, but we I don't want.
Speaker 8: To know how.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it's not true either, I'm just saying I don't really believe it, you know what I mean. I need him. I need him to explain that to me.
Speaker 1: Because his highest year in the league, he got paid five million dollars. He made over five million off Cat Williams the interview. I want to know how to because it couldn't have been through no YouTube ad revenue. So I want to know how he if he made over five million dollars from the interview, I just want to know how.
Speaker 2: That's all. Yeah, that is crazy.
Speaker 5: Offset speaks on a relationship with Kwavo. So he sat down with Gillian Wilowe for an episode of A Million Dollars Worth a Game, and during the conversation, he explained that he doesn't need to tell the public where he's staying with Kavo got audio for that.
Speaker 25: I don't feel like I owe it to people to show how much me and bro love each other. I don't feel like it's our job to show y. We went through some we don't have to show you shrouds and faces, So stop doing that, like hanging on each other congratulating.
Speaker 2: When it was dropping songs. We came in together.
Speaker 25: We both knew that, understood that, and we lost our brother like we talking about music song like we we talk.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, Ain't it ain't for us to be doing that like for the pictures like that?
Speaker 8: He right?
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree, he's absolutely right, because once again it's the Internet commenting on things they have no clue about, coming to their own conclusions with little zero context about the situation, and they don't owe nobody in explanation about nothing Like y'all, we really don't know these people for real. We only know what they show us, and if they choose not to show us nothing, that's fine too.
Speaker 4: That's right, And salute to them too. I know they started in Philly, The tour started in Philly, and they took a bunch of Philly kids shopping.
Speaker 1: I think that was that.
Speaker 5: And Offset Social and Northwest announced that she's dropping an album called Elementary School Dropout.
Speaker 1: Oh Boy, Oh boy, guess that's the playoff for dad's college dropout.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but don't ever elementary school dropout, please please, But that's that's just what it is, y'all.
Speaker 6: That's that's the third hour for just I told you just much of nothing out there.
Speaker 4: Ye listen, how do you feel about that name? Elementary school dropout?
Speaker 6: Clowned out?
Speaker 2: It's clowned out. I don't think. I don't think the mama gonna lie that.
Speaker 5: Your grandma Kim can't wait to do something about that, like I already know, and Grandmama Chris is like, yeah, we're.
Speaker 2: Just not.
Speaker 4: Like your father's buggering, you're not doing.
Speaker 5: That right, This is crazy, And we know they care so much about Kim and Chris. They cared so much about education for their children. So nah, we're not doing that.
Speaker 4: All right, Well that is just with the mess yes, all right now, when we come back, we got the People's Choice mixed and don't move.
Speaker 1: It's to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, you're checking out the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 23: It's a Woman's History month and we're celebrating the most influential women in history. Check out this phenomenal.
Speaker 4: Woman mourning everybody in stj Envy Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the Guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Is Women's History Month? Who we repping today?
Speaker 5: Yes, we are repping Ellen Degenerous Listen. So it is International Women's Month, and this week, every day this week, I'm repping a stud because you know I like that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, because you know they are the heavy hitters of US women.
Speaker 1: Okay, sa, And no, they don't really ever get the recognition that they deserve.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 5: Absolutely absolutely, So we're kicking it this So we're kicking this week off with Ellen Degenero's and here are some amazing facts of our She's an American comedian and television host known for her quirky humor. A lot of people didn't know, but Ellen actually started off as a stand up comedian, which is why I resonate with her performing in clubs across the United States. Ellen also came out as a lesbian or her sitcom Ellen in ninety seven, Paving Away for the LGBTQ community and on mainstream television. The talented talk show host has been recognized for her outstanding work on The Ellen Degener's Show, receiving multiple Dat Time Emmy Awards for outstanding talk show hosts. Ellen has also authored several books that I know Charlemagne read, including her memoir Seriously I'm Kidding and a series of children's books.
Speaker 6: I love that. Didn't even know that, but I love that. So she got some children's books out there.
Speaker 5: Ellen is actively involved in various charitable causes and has donated generously to organizations supporting education, disaster relief, and human rights. And in twenty sixteen, Ellen was honored with the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Barack Obama for her contributions to entertainment and activism. So she's a very very important staple in the community and in this world. So shout out to the number one stud of the week. Ellen's degenerously.
Speaker 1: Now, I hate that you had to read all of that just now, right. I just looked up what a stud is, and I just don't want there to be no problems. They say studs can only be black. Say it's so black. I don't know, I don't know, I don't know if you're not. I'm just saying so. They say the mind is a black masculine identifying lesbian, and it says not all black masculine identifying lesbians consider themselves studs with all studs, all studs are most certainly black. Said study is racially specific because it was created by black lesbians.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know if that's true or not.
Speaker 6: Where did you find this alleged information, Charlaman, I.
Speaker 2: Just googled the definition of a stud lesbian.
Speaker 5: I can't believe anything on the internet. Shout out to stud Ellen DeGeneres, we love you.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's it.
Speaker 6: There's other names for these types of women, but I choose not to say.
Speaker 4: Those names like that, like that, we got the positive it's the breakfast club aboarding warning everybody, it's j Envy. Just Hilrish, Charlamage the guy. We are the breakfast club. It's time to get up out of here. Charlemagne. You got a positive note?
Speaker 2: Yes I do.
Speaker 1: But before I do the positive note, I want to suit everybody I'll see at the iHeartRadio Podcast Awards later on today in Austin, Texas. And I want to tell everybody make sure you get your tickets for the second Annual Black Effect Podcast Festival, happening Saturday.
Speaker 5: Y'all got atl shorty, so there you go from event bright, I'm gonna be there.
Speaker 6: Me can'tfully Breakfast live Me. I'm gonna be there, Live.
Speaker 1: Me, Yeap Wallow Gilly'll be there, Poor Mind's podcast will be there. Horrible Decisions will be there deeply well with Debbie Brown. She'll be there, Black Tech, Green Money with Will Lucas, and we got the Ball Alert show will be there as well, and we got some panels that will be announcing real soon.
Speaker 2: So make sure you get your tickets.
Speaker 1: April twenty seven, Pullman Yards in Atlanta, the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival. Go to the event right right now to get your tickets, all right, and the positive notice simply this normalized not pressuring people to choose you if they feel they can go on without you, whether they're family, friends, or partners, let them, Oh, I like that one breakfast club you're gonna finish for y'all.
Speaker 8: Dump