Speaker 1: Well, it's time now for usk. The CLO Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey in the building and ready to go to work. This one is from Medina in Syracuse. Medina writes, my boyfriend is a cry baby. We've been in a few situations that have made me wonder if he would be a great husband and dad if we got married. He cries watching chick flicks, he cries uncontrollably at church, and he gets sad when we pass by homeless people. His mom says, he has a big, kind heart, but he's not ashamed to express his feelings. But I'm worried about it, especially because he cries every time we have sex. We've been dating for almost a year. Should I be concerned about this?
Speaker 2: Deeply?
Speaker 3: Wow, I've never cried doing sick.
Speaker 2: I had some wonder.
Speaker 3: Could Lord, I've had some standing on the mounttop shouted, go tell it on the mountaintop moments.
Speaker 2: Never once have I cried.
Speaker 3: I have a serious, deep spot in my heart for homeless people. But action is required for homeless people, not crying. Give give them a few dollars, man, buy them something to eat. Start you a program, Go down there and feed the homeless. You know, don't cry. See, that's what I don't like, crying without any action. You know, you crying at all the chick flicks. You cry when you go to church. Okay, I got that crying at the movie all of them. You saw White Chicken was.
Speaker 2: Just crying coming to America. You got her crime.
Speaker 3: Fine, Yeah, you have a problem, and she should be concerned. And his mother talking about he got a big heart. That's Look, I'm a sensitive guy, not.
Speaker 2: That out doing the you know what they're doing.
Speaker 1: We're moving on. Miss Diana in New Mexico says, I'm in my mid sixties and I am married for the third time to a great man, and he loves me unconditionally, but not enough to let me get a tattoo sleeve on my left arm. My oldest daughter held had her arm done recently, and I think it's beautiful. But my husband says I'm too old to do it. I think he's out of touch with what's.
Speaker 2: Going on in the world.
Speaker 1: What do you think should I honor his wishes and not do it, or get it done and explain it afterwards.
Speaker 2: I think you out of touch with what's going What that tattoo gonna look like? In ten years.
Speaker 3: That's what I think you out of touch with. You can't get no sleeve on your arm. And you sixty, You know what you finna look like when you seventy. You know that little butterfly you finna get on your arm. You know it's gonna look like when you seventy.
Speaker 2: Mouth a mouth, it's gonna look like a mouth. You know.
Speaker 3: You know what that heart gonna look like when you seventy, gonna look like it teardrop. It's gonna turn upside down. Gravity is not your friend. Right now, you got a merrymaid heit tattooed.
Speaker 2: On your arm. In ten years, it's gonna look like a dead fish. Oh not gonna be good.
Speaker 3: No, lady, I think you out of touch. Your daughter did that. You said your daughter did it, and it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: On your daughter.
Speaker 3: But you're sixty. This man married you because he loved you. He didn't marry you because you want He had a sleeve. Why would you inc up your body like that? And now if you want to get a tattoo, I ain't not a tattoos do your thing. But I'm just telling you the problem you got right now is you sixty. He out of touch he ain't out of touch. He was in touch with you. He don't want you with the sleeve on.
Speaker 2: And what you're gonna put on this at sixty's? What's in that? Yeah, let's talk about that.
Speaker 3: What goes on a sixty year old sleevenly? I know what she's gonna still here, her medication schedule.
Speaker 2: Her medications catch Yeah, funny, that's funny. Ship here that say? What call I said?
Speaker 1: Tattoos are a form of self expressions.
Speaker 2: Old express What she gonna put on that?
Speaker 3: Grown?
Speaker 2: Now? All these old ass expressions?
Speaker 3: Look a him, I'm finn to be seventy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, what's it gonna be?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What's she gonna put on it?
Speaker 3: All right? Okay, I ain't no saying. Let's put a picture on that? Who's she gonna put her hair? Tell me who's gonna put on my who she gonna put on? Now?
Speaker 2: Who's she don't put on? Now? You would get the tattooed?
Speaker 3: What would you get?
Speaker 2: The only thing I would tattoo on my body at this age? Marjorie name? But you know, I you know, if.
Speaker 3: I had to get a tattooed, I'd probably get a tattoo on my shield or something.
Speaker 2: You know that's saying that did meant something to me? I put my tattooed my shield and no nonsense on you, yo. No, that ain't no nonsense. No no, no, not talking about that.
Speaker 3: You say you can't get nothing else by something means airthday.
Speaker 2: He can't put that on you.
Speaker 3: That's a sound Florida cook, cook sound.
Speaker 2: I don't think tattoos.
Speaker 1: My wife and I have been married twenty eight years and we have a twenty six year old son that lives with us. He's dating one of my wife's friends, and my wife has no idea. My son came clean about it after I saw the woman drop him off one night. I've told the woman that my wife will hurt her if she finds out, but she doesn't seem to care. My son wants to move on. He wants to move in with this woman, and he doesn't want me to tell his mother. Who should I be loyal to him or my wife? Or should I stay out of it and let him learn a lesson?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to be loyal to your sir. You got to be loyal to your sir.
Speaker 3: Why he's staying there at twenty six pelts That that's a couple of problems to you. You got a woman dropping you off, you stay at your mama's.
Speaker 2: Well, see, let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: He's not being disloyal to his wife in any way because this ain't nothing to do with his wife. This is his wife's friend. So I would stay lord till the son. Let him move on in there and get worms.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, we're moving on. We're done with it.
Speaker 1: You're listening, Hardy Morning Show