Speaker 1: The left side of his body isn't really there with the right yet, so he kind of like swings it along with his big ass that I say that effectually Calm down with Aeron and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Pre Gaming.
Speaker 1: Pre Gameing from Austin, Texas. I love Austin, Texas. I haven't been there for the longest time.
Speaker 2: How's it going. It's good. It's good.
Speaker 1: I'm here for to be a supportive gal more than Steve has some stuff done here for work.
Speaker 2: Austin's great. Great, so it is.
Speaker 1: It's like I don't ever spend time here, but I love it. I get why people came here, like in the whole like post code bid, like you know the big move of like you either went to Nashville or went to Austin. I ran and I only know a couple of people here, and I ran into one of them, like right when I walked in the hotel.
Speaker 2: What a small town.
Speaker 1: It's actually a big town now. And now you can see why every time I would cover a long hair game basketball or football, I would miss my flight the next day and have to take a later run.
Speaker 2: It's a time because it's a time rate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all of a sudden, I was it was two o'clock in the morning last night, and I was like, where am I?
Speaker 2: I'm not in college anymore and I'm not in Kansas anymore. We're in Austin.
Speaker 1: Great pass the case idea. You guys are the best for submitting questions. As always on the pregame, we are favorite questions are always the honest, their juicy.
Speaker 2: Here's one for you, Anonymous.
Speaker 1: I have a hard crush on a co worker in a very professional setting.
Speaker 2: Kill it or explore with caution. Explore it with caution, Just do it and tell us how it goes. Go Yeah, why not? What is a very professional hard crush on a co worker?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 2: But see I would how would you do that? Though?
Speaker 1: Like, is it obvious that you have a crush on the person? And like or you have to like plant the seed.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have questions, Anonymous, this know you have a crush USh or you got it? I'm not good at making like the first move. I never wanted to.
Speaker 2: Maybe this is a.
Speaker 1: Guy though writing us too. We're popular in the streets with the map. Maybe that we need more information, but go for it. Yeah, and is this other person giving signs that they like you back, and honestly, like, what's a professional setting? Like, I mean, great, we don't have any room. What it's a professional setting. Everybody has a lot down time. I mean, I wouldn't, you know, recommend that you trade flirtatious comments or racy texts on the coworkers text chain. But you all go to dinner at some point, right, I don't know. I just let us know, let us know. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we have more questions and go for it, all right, Nick brit Swan sixteen.
Speaker 2: Did I miss how baby Jim went?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't remember. Did we talk about it?
Speaker 1: No, we talked about it, but not on the podcast. Oh, Britt, you didn't miss it. Well he's still enrolled, so that's a plus.
Speaker 2: He loved it. He thrived.
Speaker 1: I also think the pressure that I put on myself no him seeing other babies crawl, I think was really.
Speaker 2: Good for him.
Speaker 1: And really yeah, and so I'm hoping or is that just in my head and I made it up? I didn't get to go. Last week, Jarrett took video. He was sitting there and a little girl was there and he crawled his little hot ass right up to her. He did shouted, shirt it stop it. We I didn't know he's crawling. Yeah, he's crawling. The left side of his body isn't really there with the right yet, so he kind of like swings it along with his big ass that I say that effectually. It's also because he has a huge Huggies on or pamps. I'll take either endorsement, whatever you want. I was going to tell you this. Oh oh shoot, I blanked. My kid has great posture at storytime.
Speaker 2: Right. You saw the video, didn't you? Didn't I say it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was sitting like shirt yeah. Yeah, he's wearing a comfy brace. I need a comfy brace right now, so do I. So it went well, he's still enrolled. We love it and they're so sweet there, so we're pumped about it. Little kids are so cute and they like check like. I always wonder like do they know that they're little babies?
Speaker 2: Like what?
Speaker 1: Or when a baby sees themselves in the mirror, like did they know that that's them?
Speaker 2: Yes, Matt, they's seeing himself in a mirror.
Speaker 1: He's always like eh, eh, My kid is real social. He loves people. We went to brunch yesterday by ourselves and by ourselves. I mean ar nanny didn't come, which was a big step for the kids. And we went and it was hilarious data growing up trying to We also took him to home Depot. We needed something at our house. I hate home Depot, nothing against she Depot. Every time I go there, I think of you and how you hate it. He gives me anxiety. I just don't know what I'm doing. I'll tell you what. I love it now you want to know why, because my eight month old loves it. There's so much chaos and stuff going on. He's like this, he didn't even see you put him in the stroller that has like looks like a truck kind of a thing.
Speaker 2: He was in his own stroller, but he was so excited.
Speaker 1: He didn't lay back, He just sat forward, hunched over. He could see everything. Jared's like anything else we need. I was like, let's get him away from these chemicals. Like, yeah, let's get out of here.
Speaker 2: What are we doing? Then we went to Michael. For God's sakes, who are you?
Speaker 1: I I've talked to you for a couple of days and you're at home Depot and you might go to Michael's. This gal yeah, and you're going to brunch by yourself. I know, I got this spot down in hermost I want you and Steve to come to now.
Speaker 2: It's great. I got to move, Okay. I know we've said it before on this podcast. I really do.
Speaker 1: We came home from the ranch. Steve's the side of his the mirror on the side of his car ripped off like this is unacceptable to be paying this much to live in this state and for this stuff to be happening and unacceptable. Enough's enough every single time we have to leave a car, not in a garage because oh so rich. WHI No, it's just like it has to stay on the street and then something happened every time. No, not ridiculous. Where are my tax paying dollars going? Okay, off topic, here we go. Carrie A. Warren, What do you feed your dogs? I'm getting a puppy and overwhelmed with options. Well, Carrie, great question. I used to feed them. This is a very bad mother that I was. I used to just feed them like whatever dog food you know was around. Then Willis is very fat and it's my fault because I give him so many treats and it's really bad for him and it's hard on his joints and he's getting older. So Steve, being adorable, Steve does all the research and then got him on Farmer's Dog. And I will say, if Farmer's Dog wants to make this an ad, so I would love nothing more because that stuff is not cheap.
Speaker 2: And Steve, again being.
Speaker 1: Adorable, it's like he pays for it, but he's like, Willis needs this, this is really good for him, and he like did all the research. So Farmer's Dog is now at they eat and let me tell you this is I should do an ad for this. Willis never used to like hit his bull, being like it's time for me to eat now I'm hungry now hitting the bull.
Speaker 2: Like at four o'clock. I'm like, bro, it's four, we're not eating until oh my god. Licking the bowl.
Speaker 1: He's pacing around the second he sees the package coming out, He's like hyperventilating, like this is I'm telling you, Farmer's Dog has really done a number on this. Guy loves it, great everything about it. So yes, I would get something natural like that. I wish I would have done it years ago. I probably would have added years to my little sweet Angel's Life, Farmer's Dog Lady. All right, Mike Smith sixty five, have either one of you ever sacrificed who you were as a person because of a man or a man?
Speaker 2: One hundred percent? Okay. I remember I.
Speaker 1: Dated one guy and I will admit his name, you know the one I'm talking about, and.
Speaker 2: I don't even know who you never even met him. I dated him for a year.
Speaker 1: I don't like the oh yeah, And then remember then I went to the bar to try to meet him and he wouldn't come into the bar. He wouldn't come into the bar to meet you. And I'm like, this is my best friend, Like you're telling me that you can't meet her after a year of dating. I was, I don't know what phase I was in. I've had some random phases. I was in this like subservient phase and like he like told me what to where and like how to act, and I was like super compliant. I was like, okay, okay, I don't even recognize who I was in that, and I don't know why I did that. I think because I'm so used to being like the more dominant one in a relationship. I was like, oh, I'm going to sit back and like let him take charge. And then I was like, who the who am I? Yeah, it was awful, and I'm mad at myself that I wasted a year of my life in a relationship with someone that I should never have been with.
Speaker 2: I'll be doctor Phil, what did you learn from that? I learned that I.
Speaker 1: Need to be comfortable and not with myself, like and who I am in a relationship? Like it's okay that I'm sometimes the more dominant one, but like it doesn't mean I have to swing the compl and go completely the opposite direction, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm mad at myself that I wasted a year of my life. I'm mad you wasted a year of your life. But I love where you are now, and sometimes you have to go through this shit to get We were talking about Steve and I were talking about that issue actually, just different relationships that we hadn't been in because the girl that I ran into here I knew her from that aforementioned X and we were just saying, like, really weird when you look back at the certain people that you've been with, but then it all leads you to where's Rascal Flats? God bless the broken road. Ladies and gentlemen like, thank god it all worked out and A they're anonymous. What if your partner plans a vaca you absolutely hate van life isn't for me. I would hope that your partner knows that you're not into that. Unless you're early on in the relationship and you're trying to like not seem like you're high maintenance, or you're trying to be compliant, you can't go do something. And I'll say, actually, let me take that back. I think that if that really means a lot to your significant other, then you have to do it. Just know that the next vacation be something that you like to do, Like I'm not into cold weather vacations, Like that's not really my thing. Like I wouldn't be like, oh I want to go on it, you know, I don't know. I don't like skiin. But I was having this thought today on The Reformer and I'm having a real time with myself right now.
Speaker 2: I will discuss more in the Big Show. I'm not I'm in a rut.
Speaker 1: But I was thinking about this couple that Jared and I know, and the wife is a lot younger than the husband, and then I was thinking about their house and all the adventurous photos they have of like holding a turpin up and she's in her bikini and like, you know, hiking and like she's like she looks great, and I'm yeah, I'm in a rut. But I was thinking to myself, God, like I don't ever think of like super fun vacations, Like I just don't. I'm like, hey, do you want to go to Montana? And like he makes the reservations and I don't like ever think of like I like going to Cabo and just laying out and eat and drinking, and I don't ever think of like let me throw a bikini on and let's go carping fishing. Like I just was starting to feel bad, like God, what if I do I'm not bringing the zaza zing like the adventure you knowing. Yeah, Okay, this is a big show conversation because I'd like to dive deeper into this. So ladies and gentlemen, thank you for listening to the pre game. Please stay tuned. Would we explore Aaron's zazazing or lack their lack their ow? Okay, stay tuned, Love you all. Calm down with Aeron and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.