Speaker 1: Time for Donkey of the Day. I'm a democrat to being donkey of the day, a little bit of a mixed pa, so like a don't don't here to day the cup.
Speaker 2: Now I've been called a lot of my twenty three years.
Speaker 1: Donkey of the ball is a near wife. Yes, Donkey of to day for Tuesday, March twelfth. That is the date, right, Tuesday in March twelfth. Yes, it is Tuesday in March twelfth. Goes to the cultural pipe cultural pop icon known as Madonna. Okay, dropping the clues bombs for Madonna. Now, if you don't know, Madonna is currently on her celebration tour, and she had a recent stop in La and she's been getting smoke online after she questioned the concert goer for sitting down during her show before realizing they were in a wheelchair. Let's listen over there. Why are you doing.
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Madonna? Madonna? Madonna, she must be a blood because she showed absolutely zero respect for the crypt. Okay, Madonna, you might as well have asked him to come up to do some jokes so he could have told you I don't do stand up and I love moments like this. Okay, if you have ever been in high school and told that yo mama joke to somebody whose mother was dead. You feel Madonna's pain. If you have ever asked someone how many months you are and that person replies, I'm not pregnant, then you feel Madonna's pain. If you have ever met someone who has one arm or one hand and your dumb ass goes to adapt them as if they have one, Okay, you felt Madonna's pain. Now, Madonna said she was being politically incorrect. I disagree. The definition of politically incorrect is that you do not care if you offend or upset other people in society who have a disadvantage, who have been treated differently because of their sex, gender, race, or dis ability. Madonna clearly cared that the person was in the wheelchair. Okay. An example of political incorrectness would be if Saucy Santana was in that moment and Saucy told someone to stand up, didn't realize the person was in a wheelchair, didn't acknowledge it was in a wheelchair, and then proceeded to perform walk Okay. And while we were on the subject, it is time for artists to think about the disabled among us when they make music. Okay. For example, the Migos didn't think about folks with wheelchair disabilities are the mute when they made walk It Talking okay? Pete Pablo didn't think about amputees or people born with no arms when he made Raise Up, All right, take your shirt off, spending around your head like a helicopter. How I would love to pd but I can't. I wonder has there ever been an amputee with no arms who went to a concert and a rapper, you know, said throw your hands in the air and wave them like you just don't care, and then stop the show. The shame the amputee for not having his hands up. Inquiring minds would truly like to know, okay. We also don't give enough credit to the artists who have made songs that are inclusive of those with wheelchair disabilities. Tupac shakor Picture Me Rolling, Thank you, Tupaca Okay, Big Time was Everybody get your roll on? Thank you Manny and bird Man Okay? I love rock and Roll By Jones Jetting the Black Hearts. Not only was it inclusive to people with wheelchair disabilities, it was inclusive to crack addicts. What kind of rock do you think he was talking about Madonna. The only thing that would have been worse than this is if you would have told the amputee who had their arms removed to vogue. Can you imagine? Stop the music? Why aren't you voguing? Meanwhile, the person trying, but they don't have any arms, so they all shoulders with it. The moral of the story is, mind your business, okay, mind your business? All right? Are instead of asking the man's ask questions, it shouldn't be why aren't you standing? It should have been why aren't you standing? That simple question would have saved you that cringe inducing moment. Please give Madonna the sweet sounds of the Amazons. Oh the dad, you dog, Oh the day Ye salute all our folks out there listening to the breakfast club and wheelchairs. Okay, we appreciate you. People think they can take advantage of you because y'all are easy to push around and don't stand up for yourself. I disagree, Okay, salute to y'all. All right, well that's crazy, that's right. Thank you for that. Donkey to day. Absolutely, Lord, have mercy weapons. I know the president of the Fat Lives Matter Committee ain't texting me right now, come here in fat, come here back. As you say, come here fat, No I said come here back. I was raised. First of all, somebody didn't match so dirty. One of our producers earlier gonna be walking behind them talking about move out the way you slow, and you know I can't get around you. Why would you say that's taking them in a second? Aga walking back? What's up? No?
Speaker 2: I was just thinking about what you said, and I was thinking about how many different songs that the handicap people really feel neglected, like when comes on, Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's the electric slide man, Damn damn, when Ludacris stand up comes on. But but but Ludacris made up for it when he made Too Fast, too furious. Why because that's.
Speaker 1: A whole bunch. I got way better, that's right.
Speaker 2: And if you actually you don't care, that's all cap handicap.
Speaker 1: Everybody that's listening to us in wheelchair this morning, we appreciate you. Breakfast club stands, which that's right. You could have capped that.
Speaker 2: Get it's gonna take take the second.
Speaker 1: All right, he's getting out, all right. Yeah. Clo Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull lamb and soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns. Wake that ass up early in the morning at Breakfast Club