Speaker 1: Fun fact about me. Most of my co hosts know this. I love Subway, not being paid to say it, I just do, always have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know that. I didn't know that either. I know I.
Speaker 1: Talked about it multiple times on the show before Subway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we always get Jimmy Johns.
Speaker 2: You eat it here.
Speaker 3: Though, well, because they're the ones that offer to pay, and you guys want the Jimmy Gonds, so don't for Jimmy down. So you're a Subway guy, I know you. You have one sandwich that you order every single time, broken Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: And I was getting my favorite sandwich the other day, foot long.
Speaker 3: Turkey with chips inside. Oh yeah, but you asked the chips there. You don't do it yourself. No, WHOA are you serious? You're that by demand. They're the artists. I'm just letting them do their craft.
Speaker 2: You're just telling them how to art.
Speaker 3: I used to work there and I never put chips in for anybody.
Speaker 1: The total came out to around seventeen bucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably because.
Speaker 3: Your chip feet and I'm thinking that is quite a bit of dough.
Speaker 1: It is, so I'm paying and then the prompt comes up on the credit card machine, How much do you want to tip? I'm already paying seventeen dollars for this.
Speaker 3: Yes, but you're also and for chips, so what do you do? Two things changed my mind.
Speaker 1: One, I looked across the counter and the employee is staring at me with big puppy dog like eyes, like I made this for you with my own hands, sweating my blood is in this sandwich. And the second factor, that subway was playing our radio station over the speakers at the time, so I felt kind of obligated tip. I tipped them very well. And then I see an article this morning that says a new survey found seventy six point people believe tipping has gone too far.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you agree?
Speaker 2: I mean where was I the other day where they asked for tip? And I'm like, I haven't even talked to anyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the biggest percentage of people who believe it's gone too far is actually the service workers themselves. Oh really, And it's not that they don't want more money.
Speaker 3: They love more money.
Speaker 1: They just want to hire wage so they don't even have to worry about tips. I know, seriously, they have to practice the doughiseing at you.
Speaker 2: No, but people don't like living wages, you know, the employers money.
Speaker 1: The anti tipping trend appears to be taking hold now and around seventy four percent of service workers. I've noticed customers are now tipping less.
Speaker 3: Because people are exhausted by it so expensive.
Speaker 1: Already, and we're always shouting out our instagrams on this show. What we should be doing is shouting out our venmost You know, jeff We'll see how the shot collar question of the.
Speaker 3: Day goes, and then maybe if he does a really.
Speaker 1: Good job digital Jake's going to earn a tip right afterwards.
Speaker 2: Of course, not, Jeffrey. I do this for the love of the game, good man.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Jake.
Speaker 2: There's a talented troop of tenacious tactical types that around this time of year engage in covert missions of subterfuge, entrapment, and high caliber capitalism right in front of our very eyes.
Speaker 3: We're talking about people again.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about the Girl Scouts, and today it happens to be National Girl Scout Day. Okay, every year they're solely responsible for adding around two thousand pounds to our total office weight to their boxes of delicious cookies worth it. Unfortunately, I don't have any thin mints to give you, But instead I have a sleeve of trivia questions for a special Girl Scout edition of plenty of twenty. All right, let's start with Alexis today. Alexis, give me a number one through twenty, and I'll give you a Girl Scout question. Let's go seven or seven, Alexis. There's an official Girl Scout promise. It's on my honor. I will try to serve God my country, to help people at all times, and to live by the Girl Scout law. And they use a special hand sign while reciting it. How many fingers do they hold up during the Girl Scout promise?
Speaker 3: Does sound like the radio promise that we make when we.
Speaker 2: Get our jobs here.
Speaker 1: I just swore that I was going to be here till my death.
Speaker 3: Different you put a dagger right to your own.
Speaker 2: Throat, trying to think it's two Hunger games you know what they do?
Speaker 3: Like, dude, Oh yeah, got two Hunger Games.
Speaker 2: Four looks kind of funny. So maybe I'll say three fingers up, three fingers like you said three fingers. That is correct, it's the pointer, middle and ring fingers.
Speaker 3: You weren't a Girl Scout gloring up, no hunger games.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, let's go over to Brook. All right, Brook, give me a number one through twenty. Please twelve. Brook. I'm gonna name three famous music artists, and you need to tell me which one was not a girl Scout much funny. Your options are Taylor Swift, Mariah Carey, and Meghan the Stallion. Which one was not a girl Scout? So I was not a girl Scout. I was in Campfire Kids, which what's that we sold all Monrocah. Yeah, But I actually think and I'm just gonna tell you it's because of age situations here. I don't think Taylor Swift was. I think that she started her music career young, which means she was concentrated on that. So I think she was not a girl Scout. Brook went with Taylor Swift, that is correct. Was looking for Meghan the Stallion. Mariah and Taylor were, So Brooke is out. We're gonna move over to Jose. Jose, please give me number one through twenty. Let's go six, number six. If you've ever seen a girl Scout, they earned badges that they wear on their uniforms for achieving different things in the past. Which of these was not a real badge. Two of these are real. One of these is not. The law and Order badge for polygraph and DNA testing, the cosmetic surgery badge for studying ways to surgically alter a person's appearance, Oh no, or the laundrous badge for expertise in laundry. I your options again, law and Order, cosmetic surgery or laundry badge? Which one is not real?
Speaker 3: Each one has its merits.
Speaker 2: All right, everyone, Kimber just got her rhino plastic.
Speaker 3: Smell.
Speaker 2: Well, alright, I'm gonna say the cosmetic one has to be fake. J jose said, cosmetic surgery badge. That is, yeah, correct, that one's not real yet. We're onto Jeffrey. Jeffrey, give me number.
Speaker 3: One through twenty three.
Speaker 2: What are the three seas of the Girl Scouts, Jeffrey, I'll give you two of them. Courage, confidence, and what's the third?
Speaker 3: Courage? Confidence?
Speaker 2: It's not cookies.
Speaker 1: That courage, confidence, and consistency. That's not a thing I sell. I know what's exciting communism.
Speaker 2: I have no idea about, Jeffrey wet with communism. That's the fourth seas. I'm sorry, the unofficial fourth seaed. I was looking for character. Oh, character, we're back to Alexis. If you get this wrong, Jose's winning the Girl Scout. You offici plenty of twenty, Alexis, give me another number, number ten. The original Girl Scout cookie came out in nineteen seventeen when a troop in Oklahoma began baking their own and it was pretty basic. What kind of cookie was it? Oh, if it's basic, it's got to be the short bread right the tree, Alexis said, shortbread. That is correct. Look for sugar cookie. Oh, Jose is one. The Girl scoutshould have plenty of twenty. A girls Scout.
Speaker 3: They wouldn't let me in.
Speaker 2: Look at me.
Speaker 1: Since Jose wins, he gets to choose who gets shocked. And someone's gonna be singing milkshake.
Speaker 3: By Kalise, So who is It's gonna be you?
Speaker 1: Jeff Okay, my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, it's better than yard.
Speaker 3: They should sell milkshakes too. Awesome.
Speaker 1: That's your shot collar question of the day. We got your phone tap coming up in just a few minutes.
Speaker 3: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning,