Speaker 1: You don't know me confession I can't take back all arms. Little Mouse Speaker.
Speaker 2: Got a Texas seventy eight five nine two that says, if I did the mass Speaker, I do. How I found out my first time wink wink was with my fourth cousin upside down smiley face. God, we didn't find out till twelve years later from a DNA app laugh emojimoji.
Speaker 3: Fourth is pretty far removed.
Speaker 1: Oh right, now, that confessions got Brooke all.
Speaker 3: Excited, like seven degrees from Kevin Bacon or whatever it is, right, yeah, what I remember that? Everybody's like only seven degrees?
Speaker 1: I mean, no, I remember I don't. We don't watch the cousin love films like you do.
Speaker 2: Okay, That's why we try to avoid cousin confessions on this show. But if you have a secret, hopefully a non cousin one, you can feel free to come on here and share it anonymously.
Speaker 1: On the Mass Speaker.
Speaker 2: We've got a woman who's chosen to go the name Charlotte today who wants to come clean.
Speaker 1: Charlotte, Welcome to the show. Hi, Hi Charlotte, how.
Speaker 3: Are you feeling?
Speaker 4: I'm okay, I'm all right.
Speaker 1: You a little nervous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, because this is a it's a crazy one.
Speaker 1: Is there any cousins involved?
Speaker 4: No cousins, no family, but a little action adventure moment, all.
Speaker 1: Right, a movie. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I like the category though.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: Let's find out the voice changers on. You are the mass speaker, Charlotte. Whenever you're ready, let's hear your confession.
Speaker 4: Okay, So years ago, I was a door to door salesperson for ad t.
Speaker 1: Oh security security. You can go door to door offering security systems. Oh yeah, people come.
Speaker 3: To my door to sell us everything everything from windows to roof treatment.
Speaker 1: What do you say? It sounds like a scam. When you open the door, You're like, see how easy it is? Right now, got any expensive stuff in there? You probably want to protect it.
Speaker 4: Huh yeah exactly. So we had this person he bought a system and he wanted to be there during the install.
Speaker 1: So okay, I normal?
Speaker 3: Is that normal practice that you would be there during the install And sometimes.
Speaker 4: It just depends. So okay, I've seen the house and he had wanted to get some cameras installed inside the house.
Speaker 3: That's weird really, Yeah, Like when people have cameras in their living room and stuff, and I'm like, that's strange to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I'm wandering around and I ended up in the study, Like this person was very wealthy house. Yes, a package didn't even exist for that kind of system.
Speaker 3: I can't believe, like super wealthy people are just answering door to door salesman calls, Yeah, well.
Speaker 4: I'm cute, so they opened the door.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, okay, so you had to like make a special package for him to get enough cameras in that house.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I'm in the study and I am looking around and I bring up against the bookshelves. No, and the shelf spins.
Speaker 1: No, oh god, oh my gosh. Act a bunch of stuff on TikTok of rich people were so cool.
Speaker 3: Someone tells you this cool are still living in the secret room and they don't know.
Speaker 1: You're not going to answer. What did you feel like when you saw the shelf turn?
Speaker 4: I'm like in a movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really cool.
Speaker 3: So what was in there? What was in there that'd be so fun?
Speaker 1: Did you explore or did you respect the privacy of that person's home.
Speaker 3: She's there to install security cameras.
Speaker 4: I'm a white woman who listens to murder podcast.
Speaker 1: What did you find?
Speaker 4: Well, it was a staircase, so it was dark. So I turned on the flat side and I thought maybe it was like a panic room or something.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what was it?
Speaker 4: No panic room, okay, but it was a long, dark hallway. So I turned my flashlight up even more. Went down the hallway, and I was like super nervous, like I said, And I kept thinking to myself, like you should go back. This is like nobody knows you're here. So I stopped, and I'm lucky that I stopped when I did, so, I looked down and there was like about maybe like five ish inches off the ground. There was a wire that went from one time a walk.
Speaker 1: To the Oh it was booby trap. A trip wire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it looked like a trip wire. I couldn't help myself because I was like, okay, well now I have to keep going. So I stepped over it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, And I want to throw something to start slowly closing in on you. Sure I wore one of.
Speaker 3: Those big stone balls like in Indiana Jones starts rolling down.
Speaker 1: And there's arrow shooting over your head. But you're brave. You kept going Charlotte.
Speaker 4: I kept going and you are picking up when I'm putting down because I walk around the corner and boom, It's like I'm in Indiana.
Speaker 1: Joe Dinghy, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: It was this room full of like Jainti's and statues. It was like full on treasure.
Speaker 3: It's like their art collection and all of theirs.
Speaker 4: I don't know this guy's like background or anything, but I'm like, were you connected to World War two in any way?
Speaker 1: Or are you Nicholas Cage? And is this where the Declaration of Independence is? Nicholas Cage is down there?
Speaker 4: Like boxes of coins? There was like, like, I said, everything.
Speaker 1: Okay, So how much of it did you take and stuff in your pocket?
Speaker 4: I was so scared and freaked out at this point that I did take anything.
Speaker 3: That's smart.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get the heck here because I'm gonna get fired.
Speaker 3: I love about this wealthy man literally how to treasure room, and his only security was a trip.
Speaker 1: Wire prior to you showing up. That's why she's there all the security.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hasn't found out. I be like, well, you need a camera down here obviously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh my god. How many other people accidentally have seen that room. If you're the only one, do you know anything else? After you left the room, I.
Speaker 4: Didn't say a word. And I've never seen anybody this story at all, because what if he put a bug on my shirt or something.
Speaker 3: What you needed to do was befront him and try to get in that will, yeah, get out.
Speaker 1: I'll just take one of those gold balloons I saw.
Speaker 4: Now, that's amazing. I could play my mortgage for a little while.
Speaker 1: The text in.
Speaker 2: Seven nine too, if you have a confession you've been holding on to, we can hide your identity, mask your voice, and make you our next mass speaker.
Speaker 1: Your phone taps coming up
Speaker 3: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning