Speaker 1: One eight hundred d ui away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred douy away dot com or call eight hundred d.
Speaker 2: U y away.
Speaker 3: Today we call a guy who's going on his first real date in almost five years. So he's a little nervous about it because he's been out of the game for so long. That's why he told his buddy who offered to help and hook him up with a professional dating coach. No, that's a nice thing to do, just one session with a very experienced, very knowledgeable man named Ben.
Speaker 2: We know him as Timid Bench, but I think we can all agree he's got.
Speaker 3: The riz to get it done. You're gonna hear it in your phone.
Speaker 2: Tap right now another twenty Hello, I'm looking for ante me. This is him.
Speaker 4: Who are you?
Speaker 2: Hello? My name is Benjamin. I was I was hired to be your dating coach by one of your friends, Matt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're the guy Matt told me about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that's me, Benjamin.
Speaker 4: Hi, Hey, Hey, how's it going.
Speaker 2: You're speaking very loud?
Speaker 4: Am I speaking? Can you speak up? Actually?
Speaker 2: This is my maximum speech. As you speak, it's like you're screaming.
Speaker 4: Okay, so let me where did Matt find you again?
Speaker 2: On the on the internet? Okay, that's where I live. He said, you haven't been on a date in quite a while.
Speaker 4: So yeah, five years?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I haven't been on a date in seven years.
Speaker 4: How long have you been a dating coach?
Speaker 2: Uh? It's about seven years the.
Speaker 4: Tige time you haven't been on a date.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've had a lot of free time since I'm not actively dating.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm really skeptical here. How can you be a dating coach if you never go and date.
Speaker 2: It's just that my standards are so hi. I only date models.
Speaker 4: Okay, so have you tried to date models?
Speaker 2: That the lesson is is beginning? So please tell me who is this luscious lass to your name? Oh? I got down with a Tory one time. I wonder if that's the same.
Speaker 4: I don't think. I don't think. I don't think it's the same person.
Speaker 2: That would mean you and I would have swapped spit. What is wrong with you that the lesson is still is still in progress.
Speaker 4: But like this, it taking forever. So whenever you have to teach me, can you just teach me? Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Let's let's begin. You're going to start with some role play.
Speaker 4: And how is it supposed to help me?
Speaker 2: Shut your fail?
Speaker 4: All right, don't hurt. I'm gonna kill man.
Speaker 2: I am Torri. I am Torri. I am okay, you're I'm waiting for you in the restaurant. Yeah, and I'm beautiful. You've seen him and action?
Speaker 4: Hey, Tory, how's your day?
Speaker 2: Who the hell are you on your date? I don't recognize you whatsoever?
Speaker 4: We met? We talked online? Torri.
Speaker 2: Were you the one that was featured on the news crimes?
Speaker 4: No, that's not I'm not the one features.
Speaker 2: I think I recognize.
Speaker 4: Okay, Tory would say any of it?
Speaker 2: Can you please have this man escorted out? Please? I feel sorry.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't say any of it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: And scene, how is this supposed to help me with?
Speaker 2: Very poorly?
Speaker 4: But Tory wouldn't say that she knows what I look like.
Speaker 2: She did say that, she just said it to you.
Speaker 4: No, you said it. I'm Torri, You're but you're not my Tory idiot pretending to be a Tory.
Speaker 2: Let's not call each other names. We're a couple there. Do you need to make it official with a tender kiss?
Speaker 4: What what are you doing?
Speaker 2: I can't hear you kissing.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to kiss.
Speaker 2: Tory wants to kiss.
Speaker 4: I don't give it. You know what, I'm dumping Tory. Play where I dump Tory and I never speak to her again.
Speaker 2: You're playing hard to get now, and that's getting Tory in the mood.
Speaker 4: No, toy, it's over. It's over.
Speaker 2: Show me or bally.
Speaker 4: But Tory turned out to be a weirdo, and I want to stop eating her. Why are you laughing? It's not funny. I don't understand the word you're saying. You's a waste of my.
Speaker 2: Time having so much fun.
Speaker 4: Because earlier you had me escorted at the restaurant.
Speaker 2: I guess I like bad boys, you weirdo.
Speaker 4: I don't need your help.
Speaker 2: Your buddy Matthews said that you need it tell to set you up with this prank phone call. Dude, you're on the radio right now.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you gotta be kidding room serious.
Speaker 3: Your buddy matt said he wanted to pump you up before your big date this weekend because you were feeling nervous and he thought maybe this would help.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna kill bad.
Speaker 2: Don't kill him because I like bad boys.
Speaker 1: Oh the weak up Every morning was Phone Tad Weekday mornings on the Twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning