Speaker 1: You, guys, this is history. What you've done.
Speaker 2: What you guys should build a platform that includes.
Speaker 3: Club world's most morning shoe, breakfast, good DJ injuries.
Speaker 2: Every playing by record.
Speaker 1: I've made it just hilarious. I'm like ya, I didn't keep out of breath.
Speaker 3: Clubs made you think the liking of a controversial questions were taking a push.
Speaker 4: I like the eks breakfast club.
Speaker 5: Good morning Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 1: Just hilarious.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Charlamagne, the.
Speaker 2: God, Peace to the plane.
Speaker 6: It is Tuesday, Yes, it's Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Good morning. How you feeling, Jess.
Speaker 7: There's a lot of construction on the way to work today, okay, and I don't plan for that.
Speaker 4: You got it on time?
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, Like this is late for me. I like to be like five forty five with it.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: What about the construction in your stomach? Are you feeling.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not construction, it's the baby.
Speaker 2: What's the baby under construction?
Speaker 1: A baby under construction?
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm fine. I just can't I sleep through the night. I don't know what it is. I just keep well, I know what it is, but I just can't sleep all the way through.
Speaker 1: Like some nights I wake up every hour, every.
Speaker 4: Two hours moving.
Speaker 1: I can't feel that yet. I just assume throwing up hungry.
Speaker 7: No, I'm hungry and going to the bathroom like just having to keep youring it and like, oh my gosh, I didn't even know how bladder can be spoiled this long.
Speaker 1: And I don't even be drinking all night. That's what it is.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, what about you, Charla Man. I've seen you at.
Speaker 8: The iHeart Radio Podcast Awards last night.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was in I was in Atlantic City all weekend because my daughter CHILEI in competition. But then I went to south By Southwest Sunday because me and Angela Ray we were speaking on a panel for Box Media, and then you know you had like a iHeart had like a south By Southwest dinner, and then Monday was the iHeart Radio Podcast Awards.
Speaker 2: Then I did other I did like stephen A.
Speaker 5: Smith's podcast when I was out there, and then the Podcast Awards was last night. So I got back last night like twelve thirty. But the Podcast Award was dope. It's amazing to see how far podcast have come to the point where they got award shows and you know, festivals like you know, we got the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival happening in Atlanta Saturday, April twenty seven at Poorman Yards.
Speaker 2: Make sure you can get your tickets for that.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, it's just it's just impressive to see how far podcasts have come in a little over a decade.
Speaker 7: Yeah. So is that for the most important people in iHeart?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: Actually, I mean, I don't know, to be honest with you, I don't know how they pick a Who's at the podcast awards that got sharp?
Speaker 9: There?
Speaker 10: Yet?
Speaker 1: Anybody win? Did we see anyone?
Speaker 5: Shop one for best Sports Podcast? J Shaddy one for I forgot what podcast?
Speaker 4: I think he was in a wellness category like that.
Speaker 5: Sera Roberts won Best Spirituality Podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well deserved.
Speaker 2: I don't remember who else I saw one?
Speaker 1: Dang, okay, nobody under Black Effect. Huh oh, she's all good. So she my cousin know that I forgot who else?
Speaker 11: Though?
Speaker 4: Ye was Gillyan and will Old nominated?
Speaker 1: Enough?
Speaker 4: Was the Record Club nominated?
Speaker 11: Or no?
Speaker 5: I don't give me the line, you know, I don't know. I saw that Joe Budden was nominated. I saw him. I don't think he won.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but was that televised or is that like?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: It was on something last night?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I saw it. I saw I.
Speaker 5: Saw him to say the watch cold look such and such, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was tired.
Speaker 4: Man opened the show.
Speaker 1: I opened the show.
Speaker 4: And you were the one that said watched but you don't remember what crazy?
Speaker 5: Listen, you know how i'd be. I opened the show when I was going at all that's it? And who made these box of briefs?
Speaker 4: Do you know? Yo? Brief Charlemagne in my face on a pair of box of briefs Charagne?
Speaker 2: You know it's crazy.
Speaker 5: We had a whole conversation yesterday about was it inappropriate for Jenny Busts and Kurt Ram's wife to be hugging on Lebron James and then somebody gonna make us draw us with.
Speaker 2: And I know it was somebody in this building.
Speaker 5: Just had a conversation, just had a conversation behind how y'a thought that has an appropriate But then somebody will make draws with our faces on him and lipstick prints on him and just drop him off in our studio.
Speaker 1: Crazy who nobody want to reveal themself. I feel the way is who's gonna wear them now? I'm never wear now.
Speaker 4: They're staying right here now, all right, well, let's get the show, Cracker.
Speaker 8: We got front page news testing figure out will be joining us in the second and don't go anywhere.
Speaker 4: It's breakfast Logan Morning Morning everybody.
Speaker 1: It's dj n V.
Speaker 8: Jess Hilarian Charlamaine the guy when we are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Let's get in some front page news all right now. In some sad news, Saquon Barkley. The Giants did not re sign Squon Barkley. Uh, and he went to the Eagles. He signed a three year, thirty eight million dollar deal. Sucks for the Giants, but congratulations to say Kuon Barkley. He said he wanted to, you know, to finish his career as a New York Giant, but I guess the Giants didn't want to sign him giving the money, so he went down to Philly.
Speaker 5: So I wish the Cowboys would have got him.
Speaker 1: I really do.
Speaker 2: I wish the cow got him.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think he did great last year. I think he did great the last couple of years. I mean, I know he had injuries like three years ago, but I really don't understand why they wouldn't pick him up.
Speaker 5: We lost our running back, Tony falling to the Tennessee Titans. Soon would have came to the to the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: I would have took that.
Speaker 4: Now, what up chairs?
Speaker 7: Some of them some sad news. I thought she was really get ready to say something devastating.
Speaker 8: Now because he was the face of the Giants and he was a he's a good guy and he and he plays hard, and it's it's just a big loss for the organization.
Speaker 1: Is dead to him.
Speaker 5: Okay, but one thing to get is one thing to go to another team. You go to the rival team though in the same but you got to understand you he's he said it for the last two years. I want to end my career as the Giants, but just don't do me dirty. And he wanted to stay, and you know, he got to go with his money. It's a three year thirty eight million dollar deal. Four year thirty Like, yeah, may.
Speaker 1: Not you dead to me?
Speaker 13: Sorry for you.
Speaker 4: Now let's talk about THEACP.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So, speaking of athletes, what he is are student athletes. I definitely want your opinion on this. So, the University of Florida, Florida State University, and University of South Florida. They have some of the most prominent football and basketball programs in the country, generating one hundred and seventy seven million in revenue, and the NAACP is asking black student athletes to use their power to boycott the universities over the removal of the diversity, equity and inclusion programs. Take a list and I'll give you a little bit more information on the other side.
Speaker 14: Today, the leader of the NAACP sent a letter to current and future student athletes urging them to reconsider attending colleges here. They say the recent crackdowns on diversity, equity and inclusion programs poses a threat to the well being of black students now. Earlier this month, the University of Florida terminated all DEI positions. They say the move was in compliance with the January vote for the Florida Board of Education to ban using state or federal dollars for diversity programs. To the president of Saint Pete's NAACP chapter today, who says she stands with the advisory, told us black student athletes leaving Florida will also mean a lot of money leaving as well, a message she hopes lawmakers cannot ignore.
Speaker 7: So in NFL Hall of Famer Emmis Smith posted on x that he's utterly discussed this by his alma mater, University of Florida.
Speaker 12: Now, guys, I feel a way about this. I want to hear what you have to say.
Speaker 7: Remember last year when NAACP did the advisory to say, you know, don't come to Florida, don't travel to Florida, and we talked about that, and I was pretty hard on the NAACP because I want them to do something a little bit more aggressive.
Speaker 12: Now, although I.
Speaker 7: Appreciate this, the idea of our black students, you know, athletes getting involved in the movement at the same time of my sheriff is really fair to put that on the students. I think there's more the NAACP can do as far as legislation is concerned, getting a governor ready to run in two that in twenty six. When we look at the numbers, and before guys go into comments trying to beat me up, I'm not saying this is not a good thing, but when we look at only five percent black students. Let's you just look at University of Florida, there's only five percent black students. There's one hundred and thirty three black student athletes. Do we really believe that these student athletes should or would walk away from their scholarships, you know, their education for diversity inclusion?
Speaker 2: I think you ask.
Speaker 5: I think people are looking at the fact that, you know that that would be a hit in their pockets because if you look at the University of Florida, Florida State University, the University of South Florida's basketball and football teams, they generated more than one hundred and seventy seven million in revenue between July first, twenty twenty one and June thirty of twenty twenty two. And no, actually seems kind of low to me. I actually thought it would be more than that. So maybe that's what they're feeling. They're feeling like, you know, if players, you know, student athletes boycott the universities, then they'll they'll lose money, and you know, people always killing when they.
Speaker 7: Would What are the students really going to do when we set up these types of things, So, you know, I believe in protests, I believe in boycott but I also believe in doing things that we actually can do, and so we're not just sending out a big, you know, a big nothing burger.
Speaker 12: Do you really believe these students are gonna do that? I mean, be great that they would, but should they?
Speaker 5: I mean, you have two different questions. Though you said you said, yeah, would they and should they? That's two different questions.
Speaker 4: But I kind of agree with question what they should they?
Speaker 8: I kind of agree with Taz, like that's a lot of pressure to put on an eighteen year old who just got accepted to college and got a full ride and hoping to play basketball or play you know, a sport and it's only what you said, one hundred and something students. That's a lot of pressure for those students unless they have other means of going to school and other colleges on you.
Speaker 4: Know, as a as a default.
Speaker 8: But if they don't have a default, you just can't wake up on a Tuesday and say boycott because these kids have their lives, they have their livelihood, and I know that we should make sacrifices, but I think that's a lot of pressure to put on an eighteen year old kid.
Speaker 5: And I mean, I don't I don't know because I've never received a scholarship. But don't you in the contract when you do a scholarship nothing student athlete? Yes, you are, so that's what I'm saying. So would you be in violation of your contract? Yes, you have best scholarship, That's what we're saying.
Speaker 2: Boycott.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so we we know how much money because again, remember we had this conversation. This conversation is always going on, and we had it with Dione Sanders. You know, should black athletes stay at white schools? Go to should they go to HBCU. So that's always the conversation on, you know, where our student athletes the money. But I just think this is a lot to put on students. If they want to do it, that's fine, but I need the adults in the wrong, the NAACP and all of the organization you know, Florida's my stomping ground, all of the organizations that are there. Let's start talking about what we're gonna do to replace this governor. Let's start talking about what we can do to really, you know, do something about this, opposed to saying, hey, you know some scare at tactic that may not actually happen, that that's that's my question.
Speaker 1: So I get it all right?
Speaker 4: Well, that is front page news. What are we talking next?
Speaker 7: Our so up next to TSA is doing self checked security. I want to see what you guys feel about that. Are we comfortable with people just being able to check self check?
Speaker 4: Chack self chat. I'm going to crazy. We're talking about the next hour, so we talk about that the next eight hundred five eight five one five one.
Speaker 8: Get it off your chest. If you got something on your chest, you need to get off. Call us up right now. Phone lines wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one o five one is the breakfast Lugal morning the breakfast clubs is your time to.
Speaker 1: Get it off your chest, young man. We're back.
Speaker 4: Call we'll talk about one.
Speaker 1: We want to hear from you on the breakfast club. Hello, who's this all right?
Speaker 11: He said?
Speaker 15: There?
Speaker 4: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 10: Brother, Yeah, good morning. I was just calling because I heard your interview box and a lot.
Speaker 16: Of people are on the couch because.
Speaker 10: Of the things that they are saying about abortioning.
Speaker 16: About abortioning, like a lot of people have a lot of Black people have a higher morality and they don't necessarily believe in the way that Kamala, Harris and Biden talking about abortion.
Speaker 5: Really, that's interesting. I mean, I know, I never I never thought about that. I would think, uh, you know, Roe v. Wade being overturned by the Supreme Court would get people off the couch, especially especially women.
Speaker 16: Well, that's just that's just a lot of they always pushed the louder voices out there about the people who agree with abortion, if they don't necessarily push the voices of people who don't agree with abortion a lot.
Speaker 5: Of times based off your logic, wouldn't that make people get out there and vote for Trump since he's, you know, the one out here saying he got rid of Wade.
Speaker 16: Well he he actually has the same beliefs as the Democrats on abortion. But but the rover, the Rovers versus Wade case was turned being turned up was actually a correct thing. It leads it to the state to make their determination on whether bush should be legal or not.
Speaker 5: Okay, sluthobox Man Noel King av Vox. She had a conversation with myself and Angel Rian south By Southwest. You can go check that out wherever you listen to podcasts. All right, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 11: Hey, this is tray out here. In South Carolina.
Speaker 17: What's going on?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 1: Trade?
Speaker 2: Whatever? What part of you calling from Myrtle Beach?
Speaker 1: Hey, okay, get it off your chest, tray.
Speaker 11: Hey, man, So.
Speaker 17: This traffic out here is crazy?
Speaker 1: Man, curse man, Man.
Speaker 16: I'm sorry, man, certain I think about the traffic out here.
Speaker 2: Man, We're not there. We're not in Myrtle Beach.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Come again, we're not in Myrtle Beach. How do we know what the traffic is?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 16: Well, what do y'all think about? And that's another thing.
Speaker 2: I can't stand it by the way they can trade, can't stand by.
Speaker 16: I got a baby, man, I'll tell you what I'm paying forty five dollars for twenty five diapers is man.
Speaker 5: I'll be looking at menus in places and I'd be like, damn. I was in the hotel yesterday and I was like forty two dollars. Hotels a salmon, the hotel being sensive.
Speaker 4: And then they'd be like delivery feirty dollars? Yeah, Hello, who is this.
Speaker 18: Is Nile baby coming from atl from New York. What's going on y'all? First of all, I wanted to give a shout out to Chess, the larious Congratulations on your baby, Congratulations on your successful shows. Congratulations on a new job.
Speaker 1: Baby, Thank you so much.
Speaker 18: Say book find you. Now let's get into it. Where's Uncle Snacky?
Speaker 1: I'm right here, sir, don't what's happening?
Speaker 18: Uh huh?
Speaker 11: Here we go.
Speaker 18: Let's get into this yet day. This is out of control, sir. We talk about yesterday, especially with white men yesterday and John Cena you talk about this and may you used to wrestle and reference trunks, John Sena only wreffling shorts. My guy, what have you been fantasizing some.
Speaker 1: Jean shorts?
Speaker 19: Look at it?
Speaker 11: But those white reference on those are.
Speaker 18: The regular streets teen shorts. But what are you fit about that?
Speaker 5: But that's when he made the transition to the John Cena character. All wrestlers wear those little briefs, and you know that.
Speaker 4: Let them fantasize. Now, let them fantasize.
Speaker 2: And by the way, that is what he is going.
Speaker 18: Because you're going hard again, I don't know, that's what he's going over.
Speaker 11: The PRIs for p daddy.
Speaker 5: Or white and that is that is what he had on at the Oscar Bible. He had on the little wrestling brief behind that little call board.
Speaker 18: I don't doubt it. I don't doubt it. I'm just traveling real. I don't want to do break all. Y'all have success. Y'all come a freaking a long way. You hear me from the image on Jackasses. I used to be to the grown, mature representas of the black community. I just want to say congratulations to all the oppossession. And I wanted to give a shout out to my wife, that's possible. I don't want to give a shout out to Miss Jody Middleton, lux you.
Speaker 19: I got our.
Speaker 18: Kids in the car right now. We're on our way to work and school, and I want to go shout out a cat shot. We try to buy a house and we try to de big things, but as hard as hell, cat shot is, d Missus Middleton. That's what to ease d Missus Middleton Middleton felt like royalty.
Speaker 8: All right, brother, good luck, get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one five one. If you need a vent, hit us now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, this is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred five eight five five one.
Speaker 1: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club Hello, who's this?
Speaker 19: Hey?
Speaker 11: Dj Envy charlomagea god and my girl just hilarious. How y'all doing?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 11: This coach Davis was going on? Hey listen, I like to weigh in on that topic WHI of the DEI controversy down in Florida. You know, as a coach myself, having kids a son that played basketball in college, you know, I understand. I get what you're saying. V. That's a lot to put on eighteen year old seven teen year old here, especially in this age of nil where these kids can possibly make you know, a few hundred thousand or maybe come out of college as a millionaire. It's a lot to think about, right, But at the same time, you know, there is some responsibility that as a college student, you know, understanding what's going on in your university, being politically aware, you know that you might want to be able to have make a stand or make a presence known. But I have a question, where are the political systems on these colleges. Where's the black student unions? Where are these Greek fraternities that's down there? What are they doing politically to put pressure on these administrations to not cave in to dropping these programs that is vitally needed in these universities.
Speaker 8: Now, no question if you're just checking in, the NAACP is urging black student athletes to boycott a couple of universities a universe. These are University of Florida, Florida State, and the University of South Florida. They're saying that those universities terminated all diversity, equity and inclusion positions on camp.
Speaker 5: I think we gotta be careful when we say that too, because Ron DeSantis signed a bill last year that prohibited a lot of public colleges and universities from using state and federal funds on programs commonly grouped together under the acronym DEI.
Speaker 1: So was it the university's fault.
Speaker 5: Or is it the governor's fault for signing that bill, Like if the governor's signed the bill, if the governors signed the bill that prohibited a lot of these colleges.
Speaker 4: In the university, that's what they're saying.
Speaker 8: It said, it's Florida New State Policies Florida State that prohibits public.
Speaker 4: And state institutions from using government funds on DEI.
Speaker 5: That's what Ted was saying, Like you know they should do something that the run against the governor and get the santus upbout it correct, you know what I mean. I don't know if that's yeah, I don't know if that's something you put on university. I could be wrong though, but you know.
Speaker 4: But get it off your chest.
Speaker 8: Eight hundred five eight five, one oh five to one. If you need the vent, of course you can call us up. Now we got just with the mess coming up. But we're talking about Jess.
Speaker 7: Yes, Cardi B said she ran into somebody. I'm at the Askers after party.
Speaker 4: We know who.
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 4: I'm just asking. I'm just asking. It's a little hit, but I will talk about the next It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club, Good morning.
Speaker 8: Everybody's j n V Jess hilarious, charlamage the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to Jess with the mess.
Speaker 1: Through all the name or you gossiping, chatting. This is the rumor report.
Speaker 12: I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: This is where the tea spells. What is happening? This is not rumor report, This is just with the mess.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, what is happening? What is happening this week?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: Come on, we got the executive producer running the boards and he don't know what nothing that give rid of her? Just with the mess Eddie. Come on, we're not starting until we find it.
Speaker 9: Is real.
Speaker 20: Lord, just don't do just is gonna bring numbers.
Speaker 1: On the breakfast club?
Speaker 2: Now she can't even do it, she pressed off. Now she can't even do it.
Speaker 21: Just what I did?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You better find her some ands and pizza right now.
Speaker 7: Mony Slaughter reveals reason for ending pregnancy. Monise is from Love and Hip Hop. She's also a little Fairs baby mother for people who don't know, but everybody should know. Back in twenty twenty two, Monie's announced that she was pregnant, but she never actually had a baby. So people was calling her out accusing her of lying about her pregnancy, including her mom and her stepfather. Actually, but if you look back on Love and Hip Hop, she never really had a close tight relationship with my mother.
Speaker 1: They would always go back and forth. They're even calling her out for it.
Speaker 7: Fast forward to a live video this week where Moni's addressed the people.
Speaker 1: Who says she was lying on her live. Everybody's just calling me a liar about my pregnancy. If you were there for me, I love you.
Speaker 22: I appreciate you to say that you can't believe that I was married to my husband because you think how lied about her pregnancy. A pregnant see that, I bled out three times for it, was hospitalized.
Speaker 12: For, fought tooth and nail to keep. I had my tombs tied on the table the.
Speaker 19: Day of my dancy.
Speaker 22: I'll never experienced motherhood again the natural way, and that's fine, but I had to do it. I had to do a heart condition and I chose the best route for me, which was I chose to terminate.
Speaker 1: All right, so I have the Monique went on for a good amount of time.
Speaker 7: Masika, who's also from Love and Hip Hop, who was allegedly what's.
Speaker 1: That guy name with the one I freddie Wa? Yeah, fetti wa, babe Mama.
Speaker 7: She grabbed the phone and she ended the video. Now I thought this was interesting because I didn't even know that they were friends. But that's good that you know if they are or whatever, because Moni's need somebody and the therapist.
Speaker 1: But she got to need more friends. I don't you know.
Speaker 7: I'm actually proud that she grabbed a phone. This is what Mosika did you thank you for joining.
Speaker 23: They were rehearsing for a movie, rehearsing rehearsing for a movie, and this was her big.
Speaker 1: One, This was her big in the th.
Speaker 7: You would literally think that they both are still on love and hip hop because a real friend just would have took the phone and ended the live like you know what I mean, Like I mean not saying that she's not a real friend, but I swear everything is just so theatrical and dramatic, like she didn't have to say that because now people are speculating if she's lying even further, like all right, so y'all just she need for a movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she needs, and social media is not where she she's going to get the seen help that she needs, especially if.
Speaker 8: People are saying that she's lying and she's reading the comments, and the way social media works is if they know it bothered you, they're gonna do more.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm stressing for everybody to get them a therapist or some type of counselor to not turn your phone.
Speaker 7: On event, right, right, you don't definitely don't go on live nto. Her fans are now speculating that she addressed her two year old pregnancy as a role for her book, because yesterday she revealed that she's releasing a.
Speaker 1: Book on mental health called Mayhem.
Speaker 7: So this could this could all this, all this crying and all this after two years of that's not saying that she is over it but worked up herself again.
Speaker 1: Could be a rollout for.
Speaker 2: A book about her mental health experience.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. She didn't say that. She just is releasing a book.
Speaker 7: I tell you what they need, love and hip hop back because she she acted better yesterday that she did on the whole show. So Cardi B says she ran into somebody at an Oscars after party. So Cardi B was on live again after the Oscars. During the live, Cardy was on the phone. She answered the phone, and she never confirmed who she ran into, and she never gave any further details.
Speaker 1: But we have did we have audio of her own the phone. Yeah, I definitely ran into somebody, you know, you know me.
Speaker 24: I don't want to play that later because'm gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I told you all the Tiana later.
Speaker 7: So after that, her fans started speculating who she was talking about, and they was assuming that she was talking about sweet be cause Sweety had sweeted. I'm really just a bad bitch that mind her business. If you don't like me, that's on you and your mama boo.
Speaker 1: And so people thought.
Speaker 7: Sorry, people thought that Cardi and Sweety had beef because of the rumors that Sweetie might have slept with Offset. You know, all those times ago, all the time ago, long long long time ago.
Speaker 5: Right, Some internet math is crazy, like two plus two equals seven, seven equals.
Speaker 1: Nine, nine equals fourteen forty nine years.
Speaker 7: Not really nine, but the inside explained Cardi saw Sweetie and supposedly she went over to her and started yelling at her face, what you got to say now or.
Speaker 4: Something like that math I guess.
Speaker 7: But then can Barbie, who's another artist, quickly shut that rumor down, claiming that Cardi never even spoke to the girl.
Speaker 4: Mathing now.
Speaker 5: Its crazy to be the Internet got all of that from a Cardi and a Sweety tweet.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just like last week when Sweety posted on Twitter a munch your laugh anymodies and didn't tag me. They was in the comments like, oh see nat Si the ramp girls coming for Jess they beefing, Shorty laughed and now.
Speaker 1: Hilarious.
Speaker 8: They probably tried to say who is at the award show and they probably say what rappers were there?
Speaker 4: And then Sweety and Cary.
Speaker 1: With a stuff together and all of that.
Speaker 7: But Cardy just need to say who it is because she knew she was gonna live when she answered that phone.
Speaker 1: She already knew you.
Speaker 7: So I guess we'll find out later or from her friend hopefully whatever she called back, give it, we'll give us the teeth. Madonna apologizes for calling out a fan. Madonna called out a fan at a recent show in l A. She called the fan out for sitting down during her performance, but the fan was in a wheelchair, and Christ.
Speaker 25: There, why are you.
Speaker 23: Sorry?
Speaker 11: My bad?
Speaker 2: I watched this video a lot.
Speaker 23: My bad.
Speaker 2: This video made me laugh so hard.
Speaker 7: But like she's so goofy girl, you all them people at your show? How do you see one person sitting down?
Speaker 1: Dummy?
Speaker 2: And what if she wasn't in the wheelchair when she was tired, what if she was pregnant?
Speaker 5: A million reasons why somebody might be sitting down to leave people to hell alone and just be happy.
Speaker 2: She wanted to take it to your show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why are you sitting down? Why are you sitting down?
Speaker 4: I'm telling you.
Speaker 5: She got up, but then I got about her chair like walked towards your like she was angry, get up, Oh my bad, right, sorry.
Speaker 1: Take it back, and she did, you know, trying to apologize, but the damage was done. Scary looking at us, be like what that is.
Speaker 2: That's like back in the day you tell somebody else and your mama joke.
Speaker 1: And like my mom and daddy like god, damn it, I know list the all time. And I'd be like your father.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But you can't back down.
Speaker 12: You guys say sorry about the mom, but you can't back down.
Speaker 2: How many months of you I'm not pregnant? Oh lord no, I've never done that.
Speaker 4: That is sad. I did it one time.
Speaker 1: Get yeah, and then you're a man. That's horrible. Oh my god. That is Jeff with the mess.
Speaker 2: For the first hour you'd be like, yes, ma'am, I'm not a man, like, oh, that's happening.
Speaker 1: Day on the radio. Something but unnecessary basis, first ball.
Speaker 4: I'm not a mama.
Speaker 1: First I was like, and then went back, that sounded like a mama. I was like, hey, yo.
Speaker 8: All right, well we come back and got front page news. Sessling figure out be joining us as the breakfast Luve. Good morning morning everybody. It's DJ Envy Jess hilarious, Charlamage the guy. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 4: What up tis?
Speaker 12: What's going on? DJ and V justs hilarious, Charlayne.
Speaker 4: Got Let's start off with sports now.
Speaker 8: Saquon Barkley is leaving the New York Giants and headed to the Philadelphia Eagles. He signed a three year, thirty eight million dollar deal, so he is no longer a New York Giant.
Speaker 1: Very sad news for my giants.
Speaker 2: We don't have a damn in Cowboy Nation.
Speaker 5: You lost your guy too, though we did lose Tony Pollock, you know, and we need a running back.
Speaker 2: We probably picked one up in the draft.
Speaker 22: You know.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't mind grabbing shake sa Kuon Barkley.
Speaker 5: But nobody respects running backs and more man, the running back position is just a position that's just simply not respected. They don't really want to pay running backs the money that some of them deserve, and just people feel like it's like a position. Folks on need I totally disagree. I disagree to it, and they do it the short term. They don't want to They don't want to sign running backs for long term.
Speaker 4: They don't want to have that long I'm not want to keep moving.
Speaker 5: I'm not mad at that either, though, because a lot of running backs careers do be very short, so I'm not mad at that either.
Speaker 4: But I do want these brothers to get paid. Why they while they're in there? That's right, all right, Now, let's jump right into it. What is this thing you're talking about? Self TSA chep?
Speaker 9: What is this?
Speaker 12: Yeah, y'all didn't even give it before I even got it out last hour.
Speaker 7: Y'all like, oh, hell no, Let's take a listen to this new self service of pre check and then we'll talk about it.
Speaker 1: On the other side.
Speaker 26: TSA testing a self service screening system that's going to be available sometime this month in Vegas. This is only a prototype, so it's not widespread yet, but the ideas passengers can move at their own pace and follow step by step instructions on the video screen inside the scanner. Tessay agents will still be monitoring it, of course, but they won't be interacting with people. Nearly as often. For now, this is only going to be available for pre checked passengers.
Speaker 1: Oh, is that they're still scanning your bags?
Speaker 4: The still scanning your bag.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's still scanning your bag.
Speaker 7: But the prototype has a video monitor that provides step by step instructions. But they can kind of complete the screening at their own pace.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 12: But it does allow you, you know, opens up the doors once you go through the belongings.
Speaker 7: But I think there's something to the interaction, you know what I mean, like being able to you know, see some eye contact, to be able to see you know, don't you think there's some I mean, everything can't be computer, so I think there's some value to having interaction with folks. Also, the positive side of this is it's only for the pre check customers, so at least there is some level of I guess, additional security. But now that you guys know that it's at least still going to the monitors, you're more comfortable with it.
Speaker 2: I'm more comfortable with it.
Speaker 5: But I don't care about the interaction with people as much as I care about them properly looking us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I care about more than that's going through metal to Texas as.
Speaker 5: Long as that's still happening, as long as he's still going through that detectives, and as long as they still searching people back the way they should.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I don't have a problem with it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, there is something that to be said about the interaction, but I do get your point, and I just want to put the numbers out. There's been one hundred and forty three people who went through checkpoints this year, is up a six percent, and so they're saying that they need more help in this. This is a way to be able to get people through sooner. And there was a record number of weapons that were seized as well in twenty twenty three, a total of six seven hundred and thirty seven firearms. Ninety three percent of those firearms were loaded.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I'm saying it like, you don't really interact with TSA unless you say hi. It's not like the TSA agents are searching you just to just looking to see if that scann of go off when you walk through. And the person that's looking at your bag when it goes through the whatever that through the ball is called the bell, and then they just.
Speaker 1: Got to check your bag if you if it gets pulled. That's right, that's it.
Speaker 8: But I will say this, I've been seeing a lot more people get stuck in the airport with their fire arm. With the people purchasing more and more guns in them legalizing firearms, people forget then that they're in their bag. And like when you especially when you travel in the South, you see so many signs check your bag to make sure your firearm is not there, put your firearm in a car like you see a lot of it. So a lot of people are forgetting their firearm is in their bag and they're actually trying to fly. You do that New York and Jersey going to jailo. But a lot of those Sunday states they allow you to check them. Now, let's talk about these recalls.
Speaker 4: Yo, I brew.
Speaker 7: If you purchase a swing at Walmart, I want you to know about this because this is really important. Imagine it's just somebody giving you a swing that has a suffocation risk.
Speaker 12: Take a listen.
Speaker 21: Sixty three thousand Jewel Baby Nova infant swings are being recalled this afternoon because they could pose a risk of suffocation. The Consumer Product Safety Commission says these swings have an incline angle greater than ten degrees, which violates its Infant Sleep Products Regulation and also the Safe Sleep for Babies Act. They also fail to meet mandatory warning requirements for swings issued specifically for sleeping. These products were sold in stores and online at a number of retailers between November of twenty two and November twenty three. If you have one of these, stop using it immediately for sleep and contact Jewel Baby for a free repair kit. So far, no reported injuries.
Speaker 7: OK, so yeah, I think that's important when you're talking about sixty almost sixty five thousand swings, So hopefully I'll listen benefit for that and stop using that immediately.
Speaker 2: Oh how many people actually comply with recalls?
Speaker 5: Like you hear a recall, but you're gonna spend all this money on the swing set and you're like, man, I ain't taking this thing back.
Speaker 2: We're gonna take our chances.
Speaker 1: But the thing you can take supplication.
Speaker 7: But it's been Yeah, because it's been dozens of infinite depths according to what we have here, you know, and it was banned more than a year ago.
Speaker 1: So how has it even Beten was even still selling them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you don't think nobody would apply no, I said, I wonder how many people actually comply with recalls? Like when we hear about all these recalls all the time, I wonder how many people actually comply with.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, it's it's difficult because a lot of time people don't even hear it. They had that baby and they'd be like, well, my baby, fine, I ain't taking this thing, you know, take this thing apart and bringing it back to the store.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but it says that it's it's the incline sleepers were banned for more than a year ago. I mean more than a year ago. They even still selling in the stores, right, amazing.
Speaker 4: All right, well that is front page News.
Speaker 9: Thank you to.
Speaker 5: Absolutely and make sure you follow that Testlan figural on all social media platforms and subscribe to Testling Figural on the screen Shot No Chase of podcast U subscribe to her scrace Shot No Chase A podcasts on the blackfect I Heart Radio podcast network.
Speaker 8: All right, well eight hundred five A five one oh five one, let's open up the phone lines. Seeing this on social media yesterday, the question is what immediately tells you that a person wasn't raised?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 21: Oh?
Speaker 4: I like this top eight hundred five a five one oh five one.
Speaker 8: Let's discuss again. What immediately tells you that a person wasn't raised right is the question. Let's talk about it when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Come morning, the Breakfast Club. It's topic time.
Speaker 3: Called eight hundred five five five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Talk about it morning.
Speaker 8: Everybody's DJ, Envy, Jess, Hilariy, Charlamagne, the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Now if you're just joining us, we're talking about something that was on social media yesterday. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five to one. We're asking how can you tell somebody is not raised right? Or the question should be what immediately tells you that a person wasn't raised right?
Speaker 4: Let's start with you, Jess.
Speaker 7: When people blow their nose and don't watch their hands, and then you know, start trying to hug people, and you know, touch doors and you know, you work at a facility, a lot of people walk through that lame door.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like that.
Speaker 7: And when somebody talked back to their parents, Oh my gosh, my mus son got so many friends that talked back to their grandmothers.
Speaker 19: Wow.
Speaker 7: And then like, yeah, I don't know how they talk to their moms and dads, but I know a lot of them stay with their grandparents and the way that they be talking to their grandparents when they'll say get off the game and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Like I can just tell like, oh my god, yeah, I agree with you.
Speaker 8: It's always please and thank you. I think that's the first thing you can see from people, or how they speak to people, especially with kids. You can see if kids speak to people, like if somebody.
Speaker 4: Comes in the room, whether they know them or not, Hello, how you doing, mister or missus, if they know the last name, if they're not, just to speak, And usually how people treat older women, meaning like I look at and this is just me and just why I was raised. I look at any older black woman as mama, right, So I'm always going to open the door, I'm always gonna help, I'm always gonna go out of my way because I look at any older black woman as my grandmother or my mother. So that's what I look at when I see people.
Speaker 5: What about you, sheelman uh, same thing, man, simple man as my grandma and Mama used to always tell me.
Speaker 2: Mans will take you where money you won't.
Speaker 5: So you know, things like walking in a room full of people and not speaking to anyone when people don't address older folks by.
Speaker 2: Saying yes, ma'am, no ma'n.
Speaker 5: When you out and about and you're about to you know, like like eating the other folks around, you don't ask anybody else to be hungry. You call your mama by her first name when you're a child, and you called any adult by.
Speaker 2: Their first name. Those are things that I look at and I'd be like, okay, that person.
Speaker 7: That person's or if you don't put a handle on it, like mister or miss, nothing wrong with the first name, the first name.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I agree, Yeah, all right, Well let's go to the phone lines eight hundred and five eight five one on five one. What's your name?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 9: Good?
Speaker 19: More than my name?
Speaker 11: Bucas, what's up?
Speaker 4: Bookahs? How can you tell somebody aim and raised?
Speaker 15: Right?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 19: You can tell somebody ain't been raised like just by like their mannerisms, like you know, like saying thank you, you welcome, please. Right, So you open the door for somebody you want to try the door, you open the door for like the shoot people and now say thank you. It's like who ain't y'all yeah, like ye, yeah, just like you know people like birth and they all say excuse me, they are cleaning up after themselves, or just like cursing that fun of your elders. You know, growing up back then, you wasn't allowed to curse for.
Speaker 11: Curage your time.
Speaker 16: Watch them out.
Speaker 4: I go from I still ain't ain't allowed to curse for my moms.
Speaker 2: I just don't not my mom.
Speaker 1: My dad was a little more lenient, but not my mom.
Speaker 4: Hello, who's this? Ain't shan be good morning?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 4: What what immediately tells you that a person was a raised right.
Speaker 27: If they're disrespectful to their mother too, if they don't have any people skills, like if somebody bump into you and you don't say excuse me, or vice versa, or you take them.
Speaker 11: Out to dinner and they are route with the waitresses and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yes, I can't stand that.
Speaker 1: I hate them.
Speaker 18: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 27: And I feel like it's not even about a financial thing because I was brought up poor. I didn't know it's poor until I became an adult, because I was a happy kid with your raised right, your mother instills.
Speaker 2: That and you from from you your mother your grandmother, your father.
Speaker 27: Like you ever had a pitch or something and you didn't have the proper clothes, but euse me what you did?
Speaker 9: Things like that.
Speaker 27: People don't even understand Gratula.
Speaker 9: Radio.
Speaker 4: I don't know if he was raised right.
Speaker 1: She calls, Let me give a shout out to.
Speaker 27: My husband and my beautiful love.
Speaker 11: You guys.
Speaker 5: What she said about the waiter waitress is very true because I always say, if you want to, you could tell somebody's character about how.
Speaker 2: They treat people who can't do anything for them.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 5: But it's so crazy to treat the way the waitress like that because they got your food.
Speaker 7: Yes, yeah, you know, they can do whatever they want you're talking about. And I find myself over compensating for friends that I go out and they and they treat the way to like crap. I'll be like asking them, how is everything okay? Like her, you know, I'll be let me order for y'all, or or I'll like over compensate the waiter for that because they don't you know what I'm saying. They are people too, And it's like, no, you ain't gonna I need to be van.
Speaker 1: I'm paying for this. So yeah, what if I don't pay for it.
Speaker 8: I'll take it a step further. The uber driver, how people take how people talk to a uber driver. Yeah, I mean, no matter whose car I get in, Hey, how you doing, sir?
Speaker 4: How you doing?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 4: But you're right, okay? Cool? Yeah, just that driving you to your destination, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And how the uber driving the car driver treats other people.
Speaker 11: I can.
Speaker 5: Don't be doing that road rage stuff with me and the car. Don't be yelling at people, flipping people off and all of that because you're gonna get a boat shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I do kind of like that. I'm trying to get what I'm going, especially in New York.
Speaker 4: Jesus eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 8: We're asking what immediately tells you that a person wasn't raised right, let's discuss it's the breakfast ugle Onty.
Speaker 1: If y'all talking about it, you know we talking about it.
Speaker 3: It's topic times called eight hundred five eight five one o five one.
Speaker 1: To join into the discussion with the Breakfast.
Speaker 4: Club Morning everybody.
Speaker 8: It's dj n V Jess Hilariy Charlamage, the guy we the Breakfast Club. If you're just joining us with opening up the phone lines. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. We're asking what immediately tells you that a person wasn't raised right.
Speaker 4: Another thing, when we have food up here, right, you always see who gets the food first, and who allows people to get the food first. You can tell from that as well.
Speaker 2: That's what I said earlier.
Speaker 5: You know when you're about to eat and it's other folks around, and you don't ask if anyone else is hungry, especially in a setting like this. I've seen some very rude people I've seen. You see all the food that be up here, whole spreads of food, and the in terms that work here who don't get paid, who'll be hungry and they want to eat. You let them get a plate. You shouldn't be the person that's like, nah my first line, why we can't go first? Like you number one, you already ate and you got money.
Speaker 2: Let them in turns eat?
Speaker 1: Yeah, crazy, I agree.
Speaker 4: But let's go to the phone lines. We got Nikki on the line. Nick it's fat enough.
Speaker 18: As it is.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I think your back getting big. It's your butt, ser No, it's nothing. They can't good morning, good morning, good morning girl.
Speaker 4: I said, good morning. We're we're asking what immediately tells you that a person wasn't raised right?
Speaker 27: Well, I feel like if you have dirty singer there.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that is the dirtiest crap ever. I hate seeing it.
Speaker 19: Yeah, right, and people.
Speaker 9: Getting their hands in their face and all that stuff.
Speaker 28: It's too much.
Speaker 7: And then when they bite their nails, like, yeah, what are you doing, Go get a pedicule like a real man, ask and go.
Speaker 1: Get a sandwich. And why are you biting your nails?
Speaker 11: Please?
Speaker 4: Wayne? Good morning, good morning, good morning?
Speaker 10: What up?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 4: We're asking what immediately tells you that a person wasn't raised right?
Speaker 17: You know, like like how they talk so ghetto, you know what I'm saying, Like they can't even have like a intelligent conversation.
Speaker 1: Well, that's not true.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of ghetto people who can have very intelligent conversations. I think that y'all think that you got to be using all.
Speaker 2: Types of big words and everything else to have an intelligent conversation, which.
Speaker 1: That's not the case.
Speaker 2: Some of the most intelligent conversations I have with people in the hood.
Speaker 1: I think I get what he's saying.
Speaker 7: He's trying to say like slang of it all, Like it's the time to hear slang, and it's the time to speak properly.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 7: You don't have to use big words to speak properly. So I get what you're saying, sir.
Speaker 17: Right, hey, Charlotte Magne, Yes, sir, but I please get your I I just dropped the track about my mother. My mother had passed when I was three years old, and I dropped the track on my Instagram doing this at Wayne Whizzle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got to listen because it's about your I gotta listen because it's about your mama who passed.
Speaker 4: How old are you, brother, Yeah, it's about my mama, Jess.
Speaker 13: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, I love that.
Speaker 2: What's your Instagram? Wayne Wizzle?
Speaker 4: Wayn Whizzle?
Speaker 20: Wayne Wizzle?
Speaker 19: W y a e w I z.
Speaker 18: Laughing for a minute.
Speaker 17: But with this track right here, I been getting a lot of traffic.
Speaker 16: You know what I'm saying? Because how deep I.
Speaker 18: Went on it?
Speaker 2: Say it again?
Speaker 4: Now, w what Wayne Whizzle?
Speaker 2: He ain't spell it?
Speaker 1: Wayne?
Speaker 9: Why?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: W y A n e w I d z l e w Yeah, why why you just ain't say.
Speaker 16: W a y No, my mama spelled my name like that.
Speaker 4: Oh A n E.
Speaker 17: But my but my rap name is Wayne Whizzle w y A n E w I d z l E.
Speaker 2: Mama, beautiful, my brother's beautiful picture. You got hurt?
Speaker 16: Man, I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, I'm gonna check it out. I'm looking at it right now.
Speaker 1: Recorded at Glasshouse Studios.
Speaker 17: Whizzle, Yes, sir, one of the best studios in tample Schlo Man.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, I'm gonna check you out.
Speaker 4: Vaughn, come on in, Vaughan, what's up?
Speaker 18: What's up?
Speaker 19: Shot man?
Speaker 18: What's going on?
Speaker 20: Jess?
Speaker 4: Maybe Vaughn.
Speaker 8: Now we're asking in the numbers eight hundred five A five one O five one. What immediately tells you that a person was raised?
Speaker 18: Right?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 19: You know how when you hold the door for somebody and then walk by you and they.
Speaker 11: Don't say thank you.
Speaker 18: Man, that's the craziest thing.
Speaker 11: This hold the door for that Walmart and she walked by me, and I wait for her say thank you.
Speaker 18: So she walked by. Man, ain't saying that. I say, I know your man, man.
Speaker 1: You right, hey, you had to Walmart, you went to you had to hold.
Speaker 7: The door to.
Speaker 10: No you know.
Speaker 19: You know they got that the garden in the back of the garden that got you, I got you.
Speaker 18: Yeah, you know it, three or five.
Speaker 11: I'm in Miami.
Speaker 18: They don't want to they don't want no doors for us.
Speaker 19: They got on you got oh, yeah, I got you. I got you.
Speaker 4: But you know what, that's what I hate the most. I don't know why I hate that the most.
Speaker 8: I don't mind if somebody cut me off driving, but when you hold the door for somebody, they just walking like that's your job, like you're supposed to.
Speaker 1: That irks me.
Speaker 4: I don't know why that irks me so much. Say thank you, acknowledge me or something.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I get what you're saying.
Speaker 19: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't need them to say thank you, though, because you know, like the way other people are is it's gonna stop me from being who I am.
Speaker 1: I know, but it just I don't know.
Speaker 7: But sometimes I be wanting to like clip them like if you know, and now say excuse me, or step on the back of their show just so they can say something to you.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh my god, my bad.
Speaker 8: Like yesterday I was going through the revolving door and it was a guy coming in when I was going out. Yeah, he ain't want touch the door, like he had his hands in his pocket, like I'm not going to push the door.
Speaker 4: So we both sat there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well dumb, and you know you got to come through the door. I don't know.
Speaker 7: I hate when you be, like when you compliment somebody on their baby and they'll say nothing, okay, well never mind, you know what I mean. I take my compliments like, oh my gosh, she's so beautiful, and they just be like, And it's usually white people, so I'd be like, never mind, right, No, I don't like that say thank you because the baby can't say thank you.
Speaker 2: That is true.
Speaker 5: You can also tell who's never been punching the face. Like when I see somebody talking crazy to a person, they don't know what you could tell. They probably used to talk crazy in their house, and nobody in their house check them.
Speaker 2: The parents never win in their mouth. People like that. I can tell too. To me, that's the lack of that's a lack of man's.
Speaker 7: Lack of discipline too. Yeah, I think you could just talk crazy to people and you tell your kids that too. You be like, all right, now, you know you might get away with this in this house. Somebody that don't love you outside gonna do something to you. Oh yeah, Ash, And I don't have plenty of talk slam like that because I go in Ash, I don't care bank real quick.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I don't know how wroom do it, but I.
Speaker 21: Do it like that.
Speaker 4: What's the more of the story. Ladies and gentlemen, raise your.
Speaker 7: Kids right, your kids to the best of your ability, and there's no manual on it, but just teaching manners and just and also teaching love too, like you know, loving on them because that gives you, like a sense of empathy and sympathy and also just everything that you need. If you love on your child, don't be so mean, because that's how you get mean kids and get mean adults if you're just so mean when you over discipline, you know.
Speaker 1: But yeah, just raise them with manners.
Speaker 2: And I agree with all of that. Man, it will take you with money, won't That's what my mom and grandma?
Speaker 9: Ye?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, all right, Well we got just with the mess coming up. What we're talking about, Oh my god, you don't know.
Speaker 7: Bishop Whitehead finally finally found guilty of conning church member out of ninety thousand dollars, amongst other charges.
Speaker 1: So thank the Lord, he's going to jail.
Speaker 4: All right, We'll get to that. Next is the breakfast Club. Good morning morning, everybody is dj Envy Jess hilarious, Charlamane the God. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get to jest with the mess.
Speaker 20: Roberd just don't do just is gonna bring.
Speaker 1: On the breakfast Club.
Speaker 21: St.
Speaker 7: Stotts, all right, so let's keep it a stacked. Bishop Whitehead found guilty on several charges. He is the bishop of a small church in Brooklyn for those who don't remember, but I know y'all know because he probably stole from y'all. She's known for always showing up in full designer I'm talking about Gucci out designer everything every day. He was found guilty of conning a church member out of ninety thousand wire fraud, attempted extortion, line to the FBI, line to the members of the church, lines to the congregation, line of God, and related charges stemming from three separate schemes.
Speaker 1: He's facing up to forty five years in prison in Jesus name.
Speaker 5: Now, Christians, talk to me, how does the whole forgiveness thing work if you are steal from church.
Speaker 1: Members, if you do, if you do it intentionally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I just wonder. I just want to throw Only.
Speaker 7: God can answer that. Yeah, yeah, you're right, Yeah, only God, because we cannot be answering for God.
Speaker 5: But you can't say only God can judge him though, because he definitely got judged, because he got convicted of all them charges.
Speaker 7: H absolutely all right, But that's why God put judges in place, and that's why he is serving up to twenty five years.
Speaker 2: Really going to be a.
Speaker 7: Yeah he hasn't been yet, but yeah he is, uh facing he's facing up to forty five years, forty five forty five yes, yes, yes, So can I ask.
Speaker 2: The congregation to pray for me if I'm fishing? Wife?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 2: Can I ask my congregation to pay for me?
Speaker 21: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You can ask them, But what do you think the congregation will do?
Speaker 5: Some of them will pray for some of well, I mean most of them. If they are I guess it's Christian Christian, they probably would do. You mean, you guess Christian Christian people.
Speaker 8: Well, he's going through a pills now, but you know, I guess if he does what's writ and give the people back or whatever it was.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they'll pray for all right, Please you give me my money bag. It's only because you got caught, so that's it.
Speaker 2: What if he's just getting back ten percent?
Speaker 4: Why is that my?
Speaker 1: That is crazy? All right?
Speaker 7: Anyway, Drake rumored to be dating Lotto's little sister. Rumors of relationship between Drake and lotos little sister, Brooklyn are circulating. A video that I'm leaving a restaurant together hit the Internet. There's no solid confirmation that they are dating, but between the video and some of Drake's bars on a recent feature, have people convinced. Now, I'm gonna play a couple of bars from four Bat Song, Act two, dated eight.
Speaker 1: How you get all of everybody in Saint Stove?
Speaker 15: Kind of water they serving in clay co lisue me talking, it's not DNA already we gotta lay.
Speaker 1: He said, how you get all of that body and things?
Speaker 29: Though?
Speaker 7: Because she's twenty one, she's a baby, she's fresh and ripe, and yes, absolutely, and Drake is thirty seven. That's why if it is true, they are receiving so much backlash. Well, Drake per Se is receiving the backlash. People are comparing that relationship to Drea and Jalen Green, saying men and women should be held accountable for predatory relationships. Drea is thirty nine and currently pregnant with Jalen Green's child. He's twenty two, so that's been a topic of discussion for the past few days.
Speaker 2: So that's a question. I'm just I'm just asking the question here.
Speaker 5: If you're thirty seven and you meet somebody who's twenty one, is that predatory behavior?
Speaker 1: Every thirty seventy you meet somebody's twenty one.
Speaker 5: I mean no, now if they tell you they twenty one, if you knew him since they were sixteen or seventeen.
Speaker 21: One.
Speaker 4: But if you just met the bar or somewhere else.
Speaker 7: I mean, like I said, when you say, oh, how old are you, and the guys like, I'm thirty seven?
Speaker 1: Old are you? I'm twenty one? So what does that mean? So how do you proceed after that?
Speaker 5: Charlene, I mean, I've never been the type like those super super super age gap relationships. But again, the person's twenty one, they're grown adupte.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's the difference in mindset A lot of the.
Speaker 5: Time, that's what that's what I've be wanted. Now y'all talking, I need a person. If I make a do Ye house a joke, I needed you to know who do Ye hous was. If I make a Wu Tang reference, I need you.
Speaker 1: To know who who Tang was. And then I don't know do yaousa, but I do know who Tang?
Speaker 2: What makes it?
Speaker 4: But what makes it?
Speaker 19: What makes it mean?
Speaker 4: But what makes it comfortable for people? When you're talking about age gaps?
Speaker 18: Right?
Speaker 8: Yeah, because you just talked about Drake and Lotto sister Brooklyn. Right, but then beyond you and Jay, they're about twelve thirteen years apart, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then Heathcliff Huxtable and Claire Huxtable. He was about, well they're characters.
Speaker 2: They're killing just thirty seven twenty one. I'm not good at man.
Speaker 1: Sixteen Jesus christ as sixteen years. I know what's going on again.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess for me, the biggest thing is the conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just just the conversation.
Speaker 5: Got Like I said that, there's certain references I'm gonna make that I'm gonna need you to understand.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we can't have surface level conversations all the time because you can't go deeper.
Speaker 5: If llll cooj come on the radio and I'm like, oh, shoot out loud, and then you'd be like, I didn't know he used to rap.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, just exactly. I said, okay, yeah, but you know, the youngest might feel the same way.
Speaker 8: They might be talking about a rapper that they know about us singing, they know about a show they watching about that's true.
Speaker 1: Ways, well, I don't know. I guess we can discuss that for another topic or do something else.
Speaker 5: And I've also heard so many women nowadays say they like unk them what they into older men.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm hearing a lot of girls say that I.
Speaker 4: Like unk them.
Speaker 1: See that's the thing.
Speaker 7: I try to unk them. And he was acting like a nephew them. So I went back to to your age my age range, because like, just because guys are older, but that does not make them mature, that does not make them intellectual or anything. Like I need a guy that can lead and that I can learn from. And at the same time we can you can learn from me, you know what I'm saying, because older people don't know it all as well either.
Speaker 1: But I can't. It's give and take, Like I can't just be teaching you everything and you old what So.
Speaker 2: Now talk about this any yep.
Speaker 7: Tammy Rivera addresses Waka Flacka's new girlfriend. So Tammy Rivera shared a post to her Instagram and said, no one can make me jealous over a seat I had first, you wouldn't be sitting there if I didn't get up.
Speaker 1: I'm noticed, right.
Speaker 7: So then whack A flack A new girlfriend thought it was a subliminal toward her, right, So she posted a message on our own Instagram said being washed up and can't let go off your ex It's crazy, okay, but this is the one. And she also said this is the one because it's given jealous and bitter. So then the blogs picked that up and started sharing that, and Tammy responded to the blogs and said, Man, I'm just waking up. It's nine am over where I'm at, Waka. We literally just talked about this last night your morning, Waka get her before I heard her little feelings. Oh, by the way, that post wasn't even about him nor you, but hit dogs holla you fed up?
Speaker 1: You fing up your seat? Sheen Tammy.
Speaker 7: She called it a she and Tammy t A tam Wi Tammy would have sounded better because she she's That just would have sounded better if she said teamy, but she didn't. A social media user then claim Tammy only responded that way so people can know that she still speaks to Waka. But they have a whole daughter together, whether that it's his biological daughter or not, Charlie is still his daughter, so they they're gonna speak. When Tammy saw that comment, she clarified that she was still speaking to Waka because they're still legally married, which I.
Speaker 1: Didn't even know. The sort of divorce ain't even final.
Speaker 7: She said, Sweetie, we talked because of our daughter, and to be honest, we still legally married, so we have to because we have business that has to be handled together until the papers are signed.
Speaker 1: Grown people business. Now.
Speaker 7: I was gonna defend Tammy here because she's in a relationship right now, like with somebody I know, So she's in another relationship and who who knows that that original message that she posted, No one can make me jealous overseat my head or whatever. She could have been going through something in her current relationship. We know how women take the social media to express things when they're on, you know, in on and off again relationships. But she posted something a little later saying that she's happy in her own relationship or whatever. So it's like, who was she talking about?
Speaker 11: Tom?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 7: But I do understand that we as women always don't post something that's related to us, So that could have just been the one that she wanted to post, and the little girlfriend got a little sour about it. But either way, you know, they not legally divorced, and I didn't know that they still legally marked mm.
Speaker 1: So that's just what the master I canna understand.
Speaker 2: That's just what you're messing her news is really alleged.
Speaker 4: Now, Charlamayne, who are giving you for him to?
Speaker 2: How we need Madonna to come to the front of the congregation. We'd like to have a world with her.
Speaker 5: Man slewth all our listeners, doctor in wheelchairs, We appreciate you.
Speaker 1: All right, we're riding with you this morning.
Speaker 2: Okay, mmm, that's right, we're riding with them this morning.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. Okay, all right, Well, Donkey Day's up next to Breakfast Club. Goo morning, you're checking out the Breakfast Club. It's time for Donkey of the Day.
Speaker 7: Donkey said the Day asked uncle, may I'm a Democrat, So being Donkey of the day is a little bit of a mixed club.
Speaker 4: So like a donkey.
Speaker 1: Okay, Donky of the day.
Speaker 2: The breakfast club. Bitches.
Speaker 26: Now I've been called a lot of my twenty three years that donkey of the day is a new wife.
Speaker 2: Yes, Donkey of to day for Tuesday, March twelfth. That is the date, right, Tuesday in March twelfth. Yes, it is Tuesday in March twelfth.
Speaker 5: Goes to the cultural pipe cultural pop icon known as Madonna. Okay, you dropping the clues bombs for Madonna now if you don't know. Madonna is currently on her celebration tour and she had a recent stop in La and she's been getting smoke online after she questioned the concert gore for sitting down during her show before realizing they were in a wheelchair. Let's listen, why are you drink cy?
Speaker 10: Sorry about that?
Speaker 2: Madonna?
Speaker 5: Madonna Madonna's she must be a blood because she showed absolutely zero respect for the crip. Okay, Madonna, you might as well have asked him to come up to do some jokes so he could have told you I don't do stand up and I love moments like this. Okay, if you have ever been in high school and told her yo mama joke to somebody whose mother was dead, you feel Madonna's pain.
Speaker 2: If you have ever asked.
Speaker 5: Someone how many months you are and that person replies, I'm not pregnant, then you feel Madonna's pain. If you have ever met someone who has one arm on one hand and your dumb ass goes to adapt them as if they have one, Okay, you felt Madonna's pain. Now, Madonna said she was being politically incorrect, I disagree. The definition of politically incorrect is that you do not care if you offend or upset other people in society who have a disadvantage you, or have been treated differently because of their sex, gender, race, or disability. Madonna clearly cared that the person was in the wheelchair.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: An example of political incorrectness would be if Saucy Santana was in that moment and Saucy told someone to stand up, didn't realize the person was in a wheelchair, didn't acknowledge it was in a wheelchair, and then proceeded to perform walk Okay. And while we were on the subject, it is time for artists to think about the disabled among us when they make music.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: For example, the Migos didn't think about folks with wheelchair disabilities are the mute when they made walk It Talking okay? Pete Pablo didn't think about amputees or people born with no arms when he made Raise Up, All right, take your shirt off, spending around your head like a helicopter.
Speaker 1: How I would love to pd but I can't.
Speaker 5: I wonder has there ever been an amputee with no arms who went to a concert and a rapper you know, said, throw your hands in the air and wave them like you just don't care, and then stop the show. The shame the amputee for not having his hand. Inquiring minds would truly like.
Speaker 2: To know, okay.
Speaker 5: We also don't give enough credit the artists who have made songs that are inclusive of those with wheelchair disabilities. Tupac shakor picture Me Rolling, Thank you Tupaca okay, big time less, everybody get your roll on.
Speaker 2: Thank you Manny and bird Man. Okay. I love rock and roll By Jones Jetting the Black Hearts.
Speaker 5: Not only was it inclusive to people with wheelchair disabilities, it was inclusive to crack addicts. What kind of rock do you think he was talking about Madonna? The only thing that would have been worse than this is if you would have told the amputee who had their arms removed to vogue. Can you imagine? Stop the music? Why aren't you voging? Meanwhile, the person trying, but they don't have any arms, so they all shoulders with it. The moral of the story is, mind your business, okay, mind your business all right? Are instead of asking demands, ask questions. It shouldn't be why aren't you standing? It should have been why aren't you standing? That simple question would have saved you that cringe inducing moment. Please give Madonna the sweet sounds of it. Amazon's Oh no you are?
Speaker 1: Do they.
Speaker 2: Do all the day?
Speaker 5: Ye? Salute all our folks out there listening to the breakfast club and wheelchairs. Okay, we appreciate you. People think they can take advantage of you because y'all are easy to push around and don't stand up for yourself.
Speaker 2: I disagree, Okay, salute to y'all.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, don that's crazy, that's right, Thank you for that. Donkey to day.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Lord have mercy weapon.
Speaker 5: I know the president of the Fat Lives Matter Committee ain't texting me right now, come here in fat, Come here, Mack.
Speaker 1: As you say come in fat, No I say.
Speaker 2: Come here, Mack.
Speaker 9: I was.
Speaker 2: Somebody didn't match so dirty.
Speaker 5: One of our producers earlier gonna be walking behind them talking about move out the way you slow and you know I can't get around you.
Speaker 2: Why would you say.
Speaker 4: That's taking them in a second agame walking back on the what's up?
Speaker 30: No, I was just thinking about what you said, and I was thinking about how many different songs that the handicap people really feel neglected, like when Sky comes on, Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Electric slide.
Speaker 30: Man, Damn, when Ludacris Stand Up comes on. But but but Ludacris made up for it when he made Too Fast, too Furious. Why because that's.
Speaker 1: A whole It got way better, that's right. And if you act like you don't care, that's all cap handicap.
Speaker 5: Everybody that's listening to nothing in wheelchair this morning, we appreciate you. Breakfast Club stands, which that's right.
Speaker 1: You could have capped that.
Speaker 4: It's gonna take a second. It's gonna take the second.
Speaker 8: He's getting out, all right, yeah, closing, All right, Well, let's hop up the phone. Lines eight hundred five eight five one five when this comes out of jest with the mess. Now, we were talking about both Drea and Harbou. I think Drea is thirty nine and her Boo just turned twenty two. She's pregnant. We were also talking about Drake and he's allegedly dating little sister Brooklyn.
Speaker 4: She's twenty one, and I think Drake is what thirty six thirty seven? He is thirty seven thirty seven.
Speaker 8: So we're asking eight hundredak five eight five one oh five one what are your thoughts of older people dating someone with such a big age gap. So just to tell you, Mick Jagger, he's with his lady and they're forty four years apart. Shut up, Chare, And you know Alexander AA used to manage Tiger. They're thirty six years apart.
Speaker 1: Shut up?
Speaker 4: Who else? Eddie Murphy is dating his lady and they're eighteen years apart.
Speaker 1: Quiet?
Speaker 4: Who else is there?
Speaker 8: I've seen Michael Douglass if you remember him. Him and his lady's twenty five years apart. I'm gonna go know who else is there? George Clooney seventeen years apart? There was Who else is on this Ellen DeGeneres. What fifteen years apart.
Speaker 1: She got a sugar mama or her wife is fifteen years younger.
Speaker 8: Than Yes, younger than her? Oh my god, jay Z and Beyonce is twelve years apart. I think Mariah and Nick Cannon were eleven years apart. So there's a lot to talk about.
Speaker 1: What he been a crush on Rder like he loved her like? So what that means he want to go get her? Sh ain't go?
Speaker 4: Gam Does it matters? We talking about age gay guys?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 18: Right?
Speaker 8: Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. Let's discuss what's your thoughts at the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: It's topic time called eight hundred five five five one to join into the discussion with the breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Morning.
Speaker 8: Everybody is dj n V, Jess, Hilari, Charlamage the guy. We are the breakfast club. Nowhew just joining us. We're talking about age gaps in dating or marrying. Now this conversation, of course comes out of jest with the mess We were talking about Drake and ittle sister Brooklyn and also Drea and Jalen Brian.
Speaker 4: Was still his last name.
Speaker 8: Just say Jayen Jalen from the Houston Kayleen Green. Yeah, and of course she's pregnant. She's thirty nine and the young man just turned twenty two. So if you're just joining us, were asking what are your thoughts of older people dating someone with such a big age gap?
Speaker 4: Which start with you just what's your thoughts?
Speaker 1: I don't really know, Like I just feel like what is the level of like?
Speaker 7: And it depends like, okay, so with Drake Shorty is twenty one, he's thirty seven, what is the conversations?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 5: What are you know?
Speaker 1: Like can y'all she is?
Speaker 5: She does?
Speaker 7: She constantly, Hey, y'all going to date with I don't having a phone in her hand the whole time? Like is that you know what I'm saying? I don't know, Like my little sister twenty one, twenty twenty one, you know what I'm saying. So like if she bring a thirty nine year old nigg home or a thirty nine year old girl home, you know cause she gave right now, I just I don't. I don't know how that will look. But then again, you know, people grow up a little faster than they used to. I have no idea, but I just I don't know.
Speaker 8: I look at it from two different angles, right, I look at it and I see some of these couples that are married, and it seemed like things are good with a twelve year gap or even something these with a twenty year gap. But now I take it out of that, and I'm saying, my daughter, right, yeah, my daughter is twenty two. What I want her to date a thirty nine year old man? No, right, because the thirty nine year old man.
Speaker 4: Experienced more life, he knows more, And I would think he's wanted a younger woman because he wants to mold her, right, you know what I mean, That's what I would think. So I look at it in different aspects, you know, Yeah.
Speaker 7: It just depends, like now, if a sixty year old man marries a forty eight year old woman or forty five different, and that's different.
Speaker 1: Y'all already lived a lot of it.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, you look like it's a twenty eight it is, But is the younger you are the younger it is?
Speaker 4: To me, is just like Charlmon seventy something.
Speaker 5: You live through segregation for really, I mean, of course, you remember when it was colored bathrooms and white Ocean's something you experienced that.
Speaker 8: But you said before that you you love older women. I do like older women, So you would date a older women if you weren't married or you know, you would.
Speaker 2: Probably, but you know, even when it comes to these conversations we have.
Speaker 5: And now, if you thirty something and you meet someone when they twenty something, ain't nothing wrong with that. If you forty something then you meet a twenty something, nothing wrong with that. I see folks giving Drea and Drake smoke like they out here dating teenagers teenagers or something.
Speaker 1: And like he didn't bust in that thing. But yeah, that hisself.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm just saying not what but I'm just saying, like she didn't like trap, he previously loves her, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, we can't.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if Jalen didn't have an issue with it and he's actively dating her, okay, Like same the same thing if Brooklyn is, Like if they are legit, if they are dating, if they're if she that's what she wants, that's what she want, you know what I mean. Like if it's against the will, it's different. But my little sister definitely can't bring home no thirty nine nothing.
Speaker 5: Get it, But I just don't I guess when I when I hear him say, you call the people, Oh, Dre is a predator.
Speaker 2: Drake's a predator? Like they not breaking the law?
Speaker 13: You know?
Speaker 2: The only thing I think about in situations like that is what do y'all talk about?
Speaker 22: Like?
Speaker 1: What do you haven't got me? What I would like to know?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I need a woman to understand my references because some of my jokes may not hit.
Speaker 8: The same Okay, But I mean it all depends, like like you said, Like my daughter's twenty two years old. She knows all the music I listened to, She watches the TV shows I listen to. She kind of she has an old soul, so depending on how old her parents are, she can have those conversations.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, right, And that's because she raised her right.
Speaker 4: Well, let's go to the phone lines.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this.
Speaker 4: Hey, Crystal? Good morning? What's your thoughts?
Speaker 29: And I just want to say, as far as the age gap, I guess it's owing your preference, but me personally, I need this odor man And we were friends for a long time and then he asked me out and we went out, and I just couldn't get like the dad vibes under my head, Like that just really mess with me, Like forty one only like sixty something.
Speaker 9: So we just were friends.
Speaker 7: Okay, you said you're forty one, yes, and he's sixty something. Yes, right, so she couldn't get the.
Speaker 4: Dead vibes vibes right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeap my age Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think if your age gap can't be old enough to drink, if the age gap between you is twenty one, that's kind of crazy, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like you gotta be like in the decade range.
Speaker 8: Now you have Sena on the line and Sina you seeing you and your husband is forty years apart.
Speaker 25: Yes, I'm thirty four, he's seventy four.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: What do you do for a living?
Speaker 9: Why?
Speaker 4: I mean not why, but you know why?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 25: He's retired. He worked on a plantation all his life.
Speaker 1: I'm sure.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 2: He was born in eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 9: I know. Okay, but they.
Speaker 25: Set him up so he has and he has hard he set for.
Speaker 2: He really was dating a slave when you got his freedom papers y'all got married.
Speaker 4: How did y'all meet? I'm just kidding, how y'all met? Don't say on the plantation.
Speaker 25: No, not on a plantation. I mean, honestly, we started out like he was my sugar daddy.
Speaker 24: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Dumb sugar granddaddy, Okay daddy.
Speaker 25: And at first when when he asked me for my hand and marriage, I was like, oh no, like no, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 19: But after a while, I mean.
Speaker 25: He treated me good, he treated my kids. He he was the first man that I didn't have to do anything for. He wanted to do everything for me for nothing, like I didn't have to get himazing.
Speaker 4: How much is he working?
Speaker 25: I mean, I won't say, but it's a while he up there.
Speaker 2: What was his yeah, what was his what was his name?
Speaker 5: Not his slave name? What was what's the name he took after emancipation?
Speaker 4: He's stupid, yo, it's.
Speaker 2: Lee Lee no last name.
Speaker 17: Lee X.
Speaker 4: Is he black?
Speaker 25: His first name is only two letters and then the last name is wee is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was a slave because he was black, Right, boy, I have a good one, have a good name.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 1: Please don't start off no conversations like that.
Speaker 13: One.
Speaker 1: He worked on the plantation, he finished, They sent him up for life.
Speaker 20: They him out.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Oh my goodness. Eight hundred five five one oh five one.
Speaker 8: If you're just joining us, we're talking about the age gap in dating or marriage. What are your thoughts of older people dating someone with such a big age gap.
Speaker 4: Let's discuss It's the breakfast club. Good morning, the.
Speaker 1: Breakfast Club as y'all talking about it, you know we talking about it. It's topic times.
Speaker 3: Called eight hundred five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the breakfast Club morning.
Speaker 8: Everybody's thej Envy, Jessa, Larry is Charlamage the guy.
Speaker 4: We are the breakfast Club. If you're just joining us.
Speaker 8: This conversation comes out of Jess with the mess when we were talking about Drake allegedly dating little sister Brooklyn. She's twenty one, Drake is what thirty seven? And also Drea dating that actually having a baby from the young man that plays on the Houston Rockets. He's he just turned twenty two and she's thirty nine, And we're asking what are your thoughts?
Speaker 4: And we have Keema. Did I say your name right? Kiki Kima?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: I had it right, Keema. I'm sorry, what's your thoughts?
Speaker 9: So first of all, I just want to say you shout out eight four to three, Uncle Sharla.
Speaker 2: Was happening a low country. What's happening? How are you?
Speaker 9: I'm good, I'm good. Well, really I look at it this. I don't see it as being good or bad. Like the age gap. I think people in those situations are basically space fillers, Like they serve their purpose for that time and then once it's done, it's done. In hindsight, you know, that age gap, it could be something that has longevity because one person is mature than the other. Like when you mentioned jay Z and Beyonce, I think that's kind of that situation. You know, Beyonce, she grew up, she was exposed to the industry at an early age. She grew up a little faster than most other females her age, so that relationship in the age gap works for them. It's no different. Like if you think about it now, like you know, you guys are taking your kids to school each morning, dropping them off, But it might be a little kid that has to catch seven eight buses to get to school that's exposed to a lot more that makes them have to grow up a lot faster. So people their age they just don't vibe.
Speaker 4: But you know what I mean yeah, okay, well, thank.
Speaker 9: You mama, congratulations, Jess. Hey you in the background, girl, you're.
Speaker 2: Welcome these little country Yeah.
Speaker 4: Who's this?
Speaker 1: I like her?
Speaker 10: Yao.
Speaker 8: That's La la Na Lallah says here that you're dating a man twenty two years older than you.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm thirty six, he's fifty seven.
Speaker 2: Sugar daddy.
Speaker 7: Okay you oh said I'm thirty six, he's fifty seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he agan you girl, fifty seven?
Speaker 20: Okay.
Speaker 2: How long y'all been together?
Speaker 13: Thank you? Yeah, thank you, yah together. Yeah, but we are on and now six years but.
Speaker 1: We all right now, we all right now.
Speaker 2: But I mean he made you. I mean he made your little toes curl last night.
Speaker 13: Where you say, Charloe Magne, come on now you see that.
Speaker 25: The only one I ain't made.
Speaker 11: Yeah, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Whoa what I means?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't ate nobody.
Speaker 9: No, I think this.
Speaker 13: When she came, she'd be her show. I seen her show. She was absolutely familyous. I think DJ mbly when I was in Louisiana buts and festival one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, oh okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You just hang up on out like that man.
Speaker 4: Hello, Sharon, Hey, Sharon, now I says, you're dating You're thirty three years old and you're dating a guy that's very young. How old is he?
Speaker 13: He'sneen?
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ, how old? Did thirty three?
Speaker 11: I'm thirty three?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, so she's not breaking the law. Still, I don't think man.
Speaker 24: Almost a year now.
Speaker 28: But he pursued me, and it's happening to like everybody like that I know around my age, my generation, and they've been pursued by this younger generation because we work younger. I keep people keep telling me I look like twenty six.
Speaker 24: Stuff like that all the time.
Speaker 1: Where are you from.
Speaker 24: I'm from Buffalo, New York?
Speaker 1: Okay, mafia, what you do?
Speaker 20: I'm a veteran.
Speaker 24: So I was just getting my disability. But now I just started working again. I do collections.
Speaker 4: Oh he's eighteen. Where'd you meet him? Nineteen eighteen?
Speaker 2: But he's nineteen.
Speaker 4: Okay, he's nineteen.
Speaker 12: What you mean you met him at eighteen? Will you meet him at school?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 24: Hampton like my mom, I'm in Virginia now. And my mom was like, I was trying to fund somebody, you know, just to smoke with because I just got out of a relationship and I didn't know nobody here, and my mom was like, well, he's a nice person.
Speaker 1: Smoke of him.
Speaker 24: I didn't want anybody who already.
Speaker 28: Tried to talk to me, so I was kind of like blindside it because I was not talking to anybody who tried to holler at me.
Speaker 29: You know, we're not.
Speaker 4: Virginia.
Speaker 1: So her mom wanted her to smoke with this young man. All right, look, let me ask you real quick.
Speaker 7: What did you ever see anything that you would probably Did he ever give you signs like oh no, he's too young, like anything.
Speaker 1: Did he ever do anything to turn you off because of his age or what?
Speaker 24: Definitely, now that we're talking, you know, it's we definitely got that that big yap. This is something a lot of stuff that I talk about he doesn't know, and vice versa. He'd be talking about with that girl sexy read. I don't care about her.
Speaker 11: I don't know about her.
Speaker 24: But apparently that's right now, you know, but you know, we have that and then a whole bunch of stuff. He that's it's just like their maature, But I did that with people that's my age.
Speaker 13: They're immature too.
Speaker 24: So I do not hold him, not against him because he's nineteen, because there's thirty three year olds that's just this immateur work.
Speaker 4: Does he go to Hampton University, goes to college?
Speaker 24: No, he's working. He's about to have to, you know, be touching fire equipment, making a lot of money on all week. But he has to do that because it's embarrassing for me if he doesn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you see yourself with him?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Of course I know that, right, Yeah?
Speaker 4: All right, well enjoy Yeah, congratulations.
Speaker 5: If I was a young boy, I wouldn't want one of these nasty little young girls either.
Speaker 4: But thirty three at eighteen is a little weird.
Speaker 2: It's nineteen?
Speaker 4: Why you keep doing that?
Speaker 17: Better?
Speaker 4: And started dating?
Speaker 1: Hate nineteen?
Speaker 4: Now they started They started.
Speaker 5: Dating nineteen thirty three and nineteen eight. If I was nineteen, I probably want me an older woman too.
Speaker 1: But does he look nineteen? Probably taller than her, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And he probably wanted them to aineteen ye old that don't want to deal with these young girls.
Speaker 7: But talk about sexy red every day you talk about right, she wants to talk about Jill Scott.
Speaker 5: I don't want something he might like that though she might be introducing him to a vibe that he not he didn't really know. He like, damn, I come over here, the candles litt playing. You know, it smelled like shade butter the opportunity. She gotta be eating healthy, drinking juices and stuff.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 4: Okay, I like your story.
Speaker 1: Guys, do what works for you? Do you do you do you what works for you, But do not break the law as long.
Speaker 4: As yeah, all right, well we got just the mess coming out what we talk about.
Speaker 1: I don't even know we got okay, all right.
Speaker 4: But we'll get to that in a second. So don't go anywhere as the Breakfast Club come moreing.
Speaker 8: Alright, morning everybody in Steve, j Enjy, Jess, hilarious, Charlamagne, he God, we are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Let's get to Jest with the mess.
Speaker 20: He was just real. Robber Moore, don't do just is gonna bring you numbers.
Speaker 1: On the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Slash slash.
Speaker 7: All right, Chris Brown is still liking Carucci's pictures. Okay, duh, Kanye says f Drake and plenty of other enemies while celebrating Carnival hitting number one. He's managed Drake for taking Dirk on tour at the beginning of Vultures rollout.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody gonna say nothing back.
Speaker 2: When you said celebrating Carnival? I just imagine.
Speaker 1: I hope you know anybody want to say nothing? Do nobody care Kanye Jesus.
Speaker 4: Well, he has a number one record, number one single Round.
Speaker 1: That's amazing and yeah, amazing.
Speaker 7: Saudi Arabia's first male robot accused of touching a woman's butt.
Speaker 1: Are we gonna arrest the robot?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 7: Party next Door says his love life gets in the way of making music, So make the damn music. You need to take a page out of Brandy book, out of Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: But that's when you make the best music when you're in love.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but he want to be partying next door. That's why you keep hurting herself. Won't be partying and in love?
Speaker 1: He can't do it.
Speaker 7: Remy my scene with a stink attitude at Papoo's birthday party.
Speaker 5: Now, what if the cameras just caught Remy in a bad moment when she was upset about something.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Remy ain't ever got no Hey, y'all, what's up, nice face?
Speaker 1: That's it's not like she has a welcome in tennis.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 17: And right.
Speaker 7: And all she did was like move over because he was trying to take a picture with the baby. But he put his arms out she can come to him, and she wasn't ready to come to him, so she was sitting on her mom's lap and he jumped in the picture, you know, told somebody to take a picture, and Remy just moved over a little bit.
Speaker 21: That was it.
Speaker 1: It wasn't no stink face.
Speaker 5: She was smiling and joining herself the whole time, right before the dad.
Speaker 1: Going the camera came in. That's it. It's say some clowns and they're still parents to the same child. And he could be cool.
Speaker 7: Little Meach has fans buzzing. And see why did he write this, Lord Meech has fans.
Speaker 8: Buzzing, buzzing like, ain't nobody nobody says buzzing because he was because he posed with.
Speaker 1: A new mystery woman.
Speaker 7: Now my, just a mystery woman that he said was his cousin back when him and Summer was dating and he was helping to carry the groceries in.
Speaker 4: The house, the same cousin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now, but he's young, so he lies so now he's sleeping with his cousin.
Speaker 7: All right, Monique's son on her latest comments, she told the world I was a nigga. What if I would have went in the call and blew my effing brains out calling calling him a nigga? What if you just text your mom that would be great?
Speaker 1: Or did they just text each other? Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 7: What if Kim Kardashi and the Odell Beckham Junior gets cozy during Oscar's after party?
Speaker 1: What that's what people do when they're dating that. Don't nobody care if we don't like that they're dating. He's supposed to get cozy. Bobby Brown and his wife received honorary doctor degree.
Speaker 2: Let's go to bombs for Bobby Brown and his wife school?
Speaker 4: Do you know what's schooling?
Speaker 13: Though?
Speaker 7: No, I didn't even ask for that because I find these things like a little complicated on how I feel about them, because how you can just pay for a degree is just crazy to me.
Speaker 1: And there's so many people pay for degrees, celebrities. Really.
Speaker 4: I think Black China got one from Harvard, La got one from South Carolina.
Speaker 2: I didn't get no honorary degree from now.
Speaker 1: She didn't.
Speaker 7: She actually worked, She actually went to school, Charlotte. I mean, not you, Charlamage, because you ain't never go to college. But Angela actually went to school and earned hers. But so what you do, how much you pay for it?
Speaker 2: I didn't pay nothing for it.
Speaker 5: I got an honorary degree from South Carolina State University because of my work in my home state of South Carolina, the community work that I do, and my work revolving around mental health and my career and communications.
Speaker 4: But you started a college from the right.
Speaker 5: I started an endowment scholarship fund at South Carolina State University because you know, it's a quarter million dollars scholarship in my mother's name, because that's my mother's alma mater.
Speaker 1: So why didn't you just get a trophy specificate? Why do y'all need?
Speaker 5: Because how was a great? Thank God? I have a great journalism career. I guess the journalism so that I got a degree in journalism communications.
Speaker 7: I just wondering how like real students feel about that, because they have to bust their I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Appreciate the recognition from the school. I'm sure there'll be a school in Maryland that do that for you.
Speaker 1: I'm not accepting it because somebody gonna pull up exactly what I said today. If I'm sitting there accepting hold up, Jack, remember when you said that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I'll be like, no, I decline respectfully and I'm gonna take my courses just like every other student.
Speaker 1: But yeah, some people do pay for him.
Speaker 7: Now, I don't wait like that, all right, Joey Badass and Sorea seemingly have an emotional exchange that leaves Sorea in tears. Now I hate hair lines like this because this is a couple who obviously just was pop RISI walked up on them while they were arguing, and they didn't even they didn't even get the end. I watched the whole video and he consoled her at the end. So whatever they was arguing about, you know how joe you know Joey is is Joey from New York. Yeah, you know it's Sorey's obviously.
Speaker 22: You know.
Speaker 7: She's a little fragile little thing, little cutie, and she's emotional and she cried and he consoled her.
Speaker 1: Like lead these people alone.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, we don't even know if they was even arguing. Her hamster might have died, you know what I mean. They might have just finished watching Diary of a Mad Black Woman or something, and it just took a walk in one of the.
Speaker 2: Cry a little bit.
Speaker 4: I don't think the hamsterd absolutely, we just.
Speaker 2: Don't know that they was arguing.
Speaker 7: They were arguing, and it could have been like a little disagreement that made her emotional and then he consoled her at the end.
Speaker 12: So it's just regular relationship stuff.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 7: Gosh, I Spice want people to stop worrying about her wearing the same hairstyle.
Speaker 1: I know I've been saying this for months. I hate that.
Speaker 7: Even some producers people like, oh, she got it. I don't like that little aniewek wow, because she don't look like everybody else.
Speaker 1: She's the only family wrap. But I got her own look.
Speaker 5: Producer up here said that because I ain't seen a different hairstyle in five years.
Speaker 2: Only producers whish the head was how dead? Oh my god, I'm just saying no, but.
Speaker 7: I'm saying everybody always be saying that, like, oh, she needs to stop, she needs to stop. So she liked the tweet about Ariana Grande wearing the same ponytail for five years straight.
Speaker 4: Now I said this true.
Speaker 7: I said this before, and they gentle White people jumped on me and it was like, hold up, she has alopecia on the top of her head or she has as sad. I said, y'all never heard Ariana say nothing about no dig on bass spot in the top of our head. And if she does have a boss spot on the top of her head is from wearing the same ponytail in the same spot.
Speaker 5: Listen, I ain't never claimed to be the highest grade of weed in the dispentary. I didn't know why people got didn't notice, and.
Speaker 1: I don't like them.
Speaker 7: People be like, I'm an elopecia survival. People say that, I swell, why did you a survival?
Speaker 2: That's just what the mess.
Speaker 4: Let's get to the mixed mess with the Breakfast Clark the movie.
Speaker 3: You're checking out the Breakfast Club Woman History Month and we're celebrating the most influential women in history. Check out this phenomenal walk morning.
Speaker 8: Everybody's dj n V, Jesse, Hilarie, Charlamae, the God we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Now it's Women's History Month and who we repping today?
Speaker 7: So we're going to I feel you know, this person is very very close to me, near and dear to my heart because she's also a fellow Baltimorean, and it's Snoop from The Wire. Her name is Felicia Pearson, though, and I want to honor her because she's an actress, a rapper, and a published author, and she is one of those people who turned her life around. So Felicia made her acting debut in the popular show The Wire as y'all know her, as y'all know her as Snoop. And this role actually was given to her because she had met Michael K. Williams, who invited her on a set, right. She met him at like a nightclub or whatever, and he took her on a set, and the producers said they were impressed by her personality, and he cooked up a character for her, drawing heavily from her real life experiences because she who else, you know, would play that role better than somebody from Baltimore and somebody who's actually embodied like a lot of the characteristics.
Speaker 1: Of these characters.
Speaker 22: Right.
Speaker 1: So, she begins selling drugs at a young age.
Speaker 7: When she was fourteen, she was convicted of second degree murder for the fatal shooting of another teenage girl. Now she didn't know the girl and she didn't commit the crime, but she caught the charge for being aligned with the people who actually did. In other words, Shane nol s nitch bitch, and it is what it is. She was released in two thousand, serving a six and a half year sentence, earned her ged during that time, and she earned the nickname Snoop thanks to charismatic Baltimore local who thought that she was a reminiscent of Snoopy the dog from Peanuts.
Speaker 1: She wants to make me because this is crazy. Today, the actress known.
Speaker 7: For stealing scenes in the Wire is teeming with series co creator Ed Burns to turn her life story into a TV show.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna watch and all that and another thing about Snoop. Snoop is my friend. But Snipper really wanted me.
Speaker 5: Though she had a crush on you the Roots picture she jumped on stage because you was going there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I had a crush on but I would never like, I can't be gay. I don't know why, Like you know, I tried it back in the days, but I was like, oh my god, no, they lie just like the man.
Speaker 1: I'm going back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm glad that didn't work out, y'all. Can hear y'all in the room together.
Speaker 1: But that's what's crazy.
Speaker 7: That's so crazy because y'all y'all always get on me about.
Speaker 1: My my exent. Y'all think I sound crazy. Listen now she sounds damn man.
Speaker 15: Man said, if you want to shoot now, this is the cadileact.
Speaker 19: Man.
Speaker 15: He ma ain't Lexus, but he ain't lord or the charge better last but charge. This is gub palder active in twenty seven cattle before all the no kickback now throwing mayhew Man, Ye is tight, but just nail, no bulls.
Speaker 1: We can kill a couple off this.
Speaker 4: Ya you laughing?
Speaker 20: I'm just who's done?
Speaker 1: No, listen listen, I'm from Baltimore. I don't understand what she said.
Speaker 2: That's exactly how you.
Speaker 1: Don't have this job.
Speaker 2: So Baltimore accident.
Speaker 10: No, No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: No, she is deep, deep deep Baltimore, like Baltimore was first invented.
Speaker 2: Have you heard.
Speaker 4: Some guns?
Speaker 1: I don't know what to say about no guns?
Speaker 4: Say I got I got guns and he could shoot you in it.
Speaker 1: I got guns and I got guns and Baltimore. Jim Jones to me, like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Listen, there's Baltimore is Baltimore.
Speaker 7: Y'all sounded like, okay, well whatever, and don't play with London or my sister, but I love you Snoop.
Speaker 8: All right, Snoop, Snoop should come up here all the time. Yeah to Snoop, Ye all right when we come back. We got the positive notice to the Breakfast Club good morning.
Speaker 1: And that was another phenomenal woman in history.
Speaker 8: Warning everybody's DJ Envy, Jess Hilarious, Charlamaine the Guy, we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: It's time to get it out of here. Shula Man, you got a positive.
Speaker 21: Note, I do.
Speaker 5: I want to remind people make sure to get your tickets for the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival, happening in Atlanta on April twenty seventh. Tickets are moving, Thank you to everybody that's been getting tickets. Wallowing Gilly gonna be on that stage. Jess Hilarious gonna be on that stage with Carefully Reckless. She'll be fixing your mess live on stage. We got Drea and Lexia the Poor Minds Podcast. We got Mandy and Weezy from Horrible Decisions. We have Debbie Brown with Deeply Well. We have Will Lucas, He got your financial literacy covered with Black Tech, Green Money, and the Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 2: Gonna be on that stage man.
Speaker 5: So you know, if you were there last year after sold out Black Effect Podcast Festival, join us again this year Saturday, April twenty seventh in Atlanta, Georgia at Pulmanyard. Go to event bright dot com right now to get your tickets. I'll go to Black Effect dot com Slash Podcast Fest. Well, now, the positive notice simply this, keep your attention focused entirely on what is truly your own concern and be clear that what belongs to others is their business and none of yours.
Speaker 1: Basically mine, you damn business. That's all you had to say. And you said that last Tuesday and Wednesdays.
Speaker 5: I did not.
Speaker 18: I did not.
Speaker 2: Just saying money business.
Speaker 4: Okay, breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Y'all, finish for y'all.
Speaker 2: Dumb