Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for junior and sports talk. What you got junior?
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, surely the NFL free agency starts tomorrow, but there's a few things gonna happen before the end. Listen. I don't know how he keep doing it. I don't know because he spent them years in Cleveland. But Bucks signed Baker Mayfield to a three year, one hundred million dollar deal. Baker Mayfield keep making it happen. Man, Yeah, Baker Mayfield keep coming back. Fifty million guaranteed. Mabe.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, he's got a good agent.
Speaker 2: He got a great agent.
Speaker 1: Bad last year though he really didn't do bad last year.
Speaker 2: Now he took the Bucks to the playoffs. Man, I mean he earned it.
Speaker 1: But back, yeah, he can't talk about Baker.
Speaker 2: You don't like Baker? Is it upsetting you? Baker keep making his money like this and you don't think he had a great quarterback. He didn't do nothing for Cleveland? Is it about?
Speaker 1: He ain't done nothing for nobody? I mean, I don't know where you see a hundred millionaires.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, that's what they gonna pay him. It's over three years, but fifty million is guaranteed. Though, so the rest of it gonna be in the sentives.
Speaker 1: But you know, I mean, look, I'm glad for anybody making money. I don't never hate on that. But here, one hundred million dollars quarterback. No, he's not that, he's not that. He's not that. I'm sorry. He not a hunted man.
Speaker 2: Well what did you think about this? Uncle? Russell Wilson is moving on. He won't be in Denver this season. He could be playing for the Steelers. Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: Man. I'm sad about that though, because I'm Cleveland. We're in the same division. I've hated Pittsburgh mind tie, Like, now you got to start hating hers. Yeah, I gotta start hating y'all. Don't know how this Cleveland thing run one hundred and twenty five miles on that turnpipe. There's some walls up in here.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm happy for Russell man. He needs to be over there with Tomy. That's exactly who they needed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, man got eight million dollars. Man, you know, like coach black quarter Yeah, black babe, they teaming up. There's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: So we had UH six ejected in the South Carolina Women's Championship game between LSU and South Carolina. I don't know if you saw that.
Speaker 1: I saw I watched that game.
Speaker 2: Man, them women cleared them benches. Then it's security jumping over table. Had everybody benches?
Speaker 1: Okay, we know, we know. No, no, no, it sounds like you said something different right there. Now, No, you did say ben you did.
Speaker 2: Y'all think I'm crazy.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you said a female dog, I.
Speaker 2: Said, cleared the benches. But Carolina one seventy nine to seventy two, and they go thirty two and oh and uh, you know what, congratulated the game cocks they want. They go on to the uh march madness, and they're gonna be a number one seed. So man, thank you. All right, Coming up at the top of the hour, a man situated your advice, Steve. He says, my neighbor makes noise all day day long.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening to Harvey Morning Show.