Speaker 1: Trending Oscar news.
Speaker 2: We have to say congratulations to Jimmy Kimmel for doing such a great job hosting the ninety six Academy Awards.
Speaker 1: He did do a great job. He was an everything.
Speaker 2: We especially loved when he called out Trump for basically saying that Jimmy Kimmel was the worst host ever.
Speaker 1: Kimmel replied, isn't it past your jail time? Why you worried about what I'm doing? Right, everybody in the audience. That was really funny.
Speaker 2: Other Oscar news, the movie Oppenheimer won big Best Supporting Actress Divine Joy Randolph for her role in the movie The Holdovers. Another crazy moment was when John Cena presented the Best Costume Award. John Cena came out on the stage naked, wearing but an oversawer Oscar. He's cut though, you gotta give him that, Yeah he is, he is anyway, he wanted to showcase the importance of costumes, all right, So he did that.
Speaker 1: But it was very It was a funny moment.
Speaker 2: It was so and congratulations to all the winners and other entertainment news. According to Page six, former Basketball Wives reality star thirty nine year old Draa Michelle announced her pregnancy with Houston Rocket star Jalen Green on Friday, and she posted a quote about being misunderstood after facing backlash because she and Jalen are seventeen years apart.
Speaker 1: She's seventeen years older than you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she posted on her ig story quote, get comfortable being misunderstood. Only a fraction of people will be able to truly grasp your essence. You are and you are not on anyone else's timeline or comprehension, timeline of comprehension. Also as none of your business how others choose to perceive you most highs, you should clearly let that be enough. Drea's pregnancy announcement sparked backlash on social media, with several users labeling her a quote predator for having a baby with a much younger man, like.
Speaker 1: I said, she's seventeen years older than he is.
Speaker 3: Well, how old is it? Twenty two? Yes, grown man? You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So here's a question, guys.
Speaker 2: Is it a double standard when men date women much younger and have children than if a woman does it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Look at.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it feels like it just double stands.
Speaker 1: Ye know, it is, Yeah, it is they dragon.
Speaker 4: Drea though we see y'all ain't putting y'allself in his young boy position, though, you know, put yourself in his position.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, explain that, Steve, because.
Speaker 4: Teacher, are things that I still have to none. See, that's y'all don't understand what had happened to this boy. Okay, he got bit thirty nine. You know, somebody got to be in love with somebody. You know what happened all the time. You know, it's just when it's when they's a older woman, that's a cooler.
Speaker 1: When I'm a younger man.
Speaker 4: When it's an older man what they call older men today, young one older man.
Speaker 1: Have you guys ever dated a younger women? I mean older women are actually older? Oh yeah, that's I meant older. I meant older.
Speaker 3: Damn. Now everybody would be younger than me.
Speaker 2: So I tried to correct myself.
Speaker 3: How the hell you older than me?
Speaker 1: When you guys were younger? Did you all date.
Speaker 3: When I was younger? I had an older chick?
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh huh, yeah, it's different. Were you were you sprung here?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I was in there learning tea teach me. I was going in with notebooks and everything learning.
Speaker 4: I was coming out bringing the apple and everything.
Speaker 3: I was twenty two, she's thirty seven.
Speaker 2: Oh ocuation, Yeah.
Speaker 3: They go.
Speaker 1: When she when she said she can't do this no more, I know, I started crying.
Speaker 4: I know, is in any way we can work through this?
Speaker 3: Because she got back from it up?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she got back with her husband.
Speaker 3: Yeah you were oh you was rich that Yeah. I was twenty one, she was forty two.
Speaker 1: Whoa, you went all the way over there. No, jes watch you break up.
Speaker 4: See I couldn't handle it no more, broke it and I just said, I went, I said, I can't do this no more.
Speaker 3: I got to go to work, calling in all this here. Yeah, I can't do this no more.
Speaker 4: I ain't got the gas money for this here. I had a whole lot of little reasons that that would help me out. I ain't had a gas man. I couldn't for I can't take it nowhere. I went to restaurant one time and she ordered some I went, what is that?
Speaker 3: It was dessert. I'm sitting going, what is me walking out?
Speaker 4: Ford? This ain't working out. Then next thing I know, they came. They set the dessert on fire next to the table.
Speaker 3: What was that? Cherish?
Speaker 1: Jubilee or something.
Speaker 4: They set that fire next to the table.
Speaker 3: I said, I got to break up with this hill bow. Will I take too fast?
Speaker 1: Nephew before we go?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, but I don't know if I can talk about it. But Sister Carolyn, well, sister Carolyn ain't around them, Carolyn.
Speaker 2: Sister Carol yeah.
Speaker 3: Church yeah.
Speaker 2: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour Biden State of the Union address. It's still trending as voters go to the polls in Georgia and Mississippi today.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening Hard Morning Show