Speaker 1: And trending political news.
Speaker 2: We all saw when President Biden delivered his fourth State of the Union address last week. In it, he attempted to pinch himself as the most viable candidate for a second term. He addressed housing and college costs IVF and Roe v. Wade, sending aid to Ukraine and Moore, among other policies. Biden spoke at length about crime. He said that he is demanding a ban on assault weapons and high capacity magazines, and he is urging lawmakers to pass universal background checks. He followed that up by comparing himself to Donald Trump. He said, quote, Meanwhile, my predecessor told the NRA he's proud he did nothing on guns while he was president.
Speaker 3: But see, but that keeps his money coming from me. Ni. Yeah, yeah, that's all it is. It's about the money, man. It ain't about safety, saving lives. It ain't about gun control, it ain't about stopping mass murders. They don't care. They don't care as long as they make it a profit. And they got a party to attach that to it's called the Second Amendment.
Speaker 1: So sad, yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: It's ridiculous, man, It is ridiculous. What's happening you know he was at he was at the UFC fight this weekend, Donald Trump, and every time the camera went there, crazy applause, crazy applause.
Speaker 1: Yes, really he's beloved.
Speaker 3: It's it's really it's a sad statement for this country. It really is. When that's your candidate of choice. Yeah, that you puts your represent I'm okay with Republicans. I'm okay with conservative viewpoints and some things. I don't like the far right, but I don't like the far left either. I'm okay with you being Republicans, But can you not put forth a better candidate? Ninety one indictments, one ninety one indictments, a sexual conviction, paying off hookers. I mean, what the world.
Speaker 1: You tried to fix the election?
Speaker 3: Incited a daytime right overthrow the government. Yes, I mean he's sick down there rioting in the daytime. Have we not taught y'all nothing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Da? What did you down there in the daytime? Or we see you?
Speaker 1: People lost their lives and all of that.
Speaker 3: And it's crazy. The policemen lost their lives and stuff like that. There's convictions, people have gone to prison for this riot that this man clearly said, let's go down there, I'll go down there with you. He said that, how y'all think it wasn't him? All them people went down there.
Speaker 2: And the President made reference to that too in his speech. She said, you can't you can't be mad at the country. You can't be mad at the country just when you lose, or you can't, you.
Speaker 1: Know, love the country just when you win. What is that?
Speaker 2: Then when you're when you're mad and you lose, then you want to incide McConnell.
Speaker 3: Yes, and and all of them boys knew on that day it was wrong, and they said they can no longer support this.
Speaker 2: All right? Coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour, famous YouTuber Jake Paul will box Mike Tyson.
Speaker 1: What you got, we'll talk about it right now. Think we got you know who we got? You're listening Hard Morning Show