Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, and entertainment news more trending highlights from the Oscars. Karla has good news about the new edition Las Vegas Residency plus thirty nine year old form of Basketball Wives. Reality star Drea Michelle gets a lot of backlash from her pregnancy announcement.
Speaker 2: I will talk about all of.
Speaker 1: These stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the clo.
Speaker 2: This is from Jojo in Lakeland.
Speaker 1: Jojo writes, I'm a thirty seven year old female and my mother lives with me. I was out of town and a married man was at my house to see her. She denied it, but I saw it on camera. She's acting out of character and being a home wrecker. What can I do about this?
Speaker 3: Nothing? Nothing. Your mama good and grown? Yeah, your mama had you, Yeah, she couldn't grown. She denied it, so now that I mean she lied. Had a married man been in your house? Yeah, your MoMA.
Speaker 2: That's your mama now, so there's nothing you can do.
Speaker 4: Why do you put your mama out? Yeah?
Speaker 3: All you could do is say, Mama, I got rules at my house. But then your mama go and remind you the rules she had at her house.
Speaker 4: That you broke.
Speaker 2: WHOA, wow, Mama, your mama, Mama, your mama, be all right.
Speaker 1: Moving on to Danielle in San Diego, Danielle says, I'm met a woman that has five children and she just got divorced. I can see myself falling for her, but my friends keep telling me.
Speaker 4: Who whoa whoa Shirley Stardo, I missed a.
Speaker 2: Piece of Daniel in San Diego.
Speaker 4: Danielle, not Danielle.
Speaker 1: Okay, Daniel daniel and San Diego says, I met a woman that has five children and she just got divorced. I could see myself falling for her, but my friends keep telling me that she can't be my soulmate with five kids. Should I pursue her or and see where it goes? Or put her in the friend zone?
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, your friends are speaking from their experience and they scope of things. Now, if you gonna let your friends run your life, you're gonna end up just like your friends. Now, just take a close look at them, see what they are, and see how you really feel. If you feel for this woman, if it's put on your heart to pursue this woman, then pursue the woman. You may be just the thing them kids need. You may be you may be just what they need. People get different callings, put on their life. Man, Quit listening to your damn friends.
Speaker 4: You know, five of them.
Speaker 3: Like Kevin Hart, know this now, five You got to be ready now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know their ages and all this. I don't know how you are now, but now listen, he old now Daniel, he old, No, don't by name baby Daniel.
Speaker 2: That's weird. That Daniels in the Bible.
Speaker 3: That's right, So you know that's he older. Uh huh, So handy your bes man, go and see what she about.
Speaker 4: Thank you, all right.
Speaker 2: Moving on to Margaret in Maryville. Margaret says, I'm I'm mag.
Speaker 1: I met a man that has it going on in every way except when it comes to the appetizer. He likes to jump right into the entree. I enjoy appetizers, but I'm not doing it if he's not. Is it normal for a man to only want the entree?
Speaker 2: Is that weird?
Speaker 1: Or what?
Speaker 4: Hell?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: You mean? Is it weird? Who you've been with?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they want Now what you got to do is let me You got to quit calling it appetize. What you gotta do. Is you gotta come up with some snacks. You know, you just gotta have some little snacks along the way. You need snacks. Most men like snacks. And that's what you got to call him. He was solid advertising, just snacks. You want a snack, baby, We're gonna have a couple of snacks. Then we're gonna eat.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: See, we go along with that, I said. And no, it's not weird to want to jump right into the dinner. That ain't weird at all.
Speaker 1: Hell, okay, all right, last one, last one. This is from Alison and Addison. Alison writes, my husband wants to be a vegan, and I don't. I enjoy a good steak at least once a month. I'm trying to get him to compromise. Is it possible to live with a vegan and not be one?
Speaker 4: Hell?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can do that. But listen to me, this ain't gonna last. Just go ahead, keep keep grilling that steak once a month. It ain't gonna last. Any worry about that, just gone. You know, you ain't finna be no vegan. So that's it.
Speaker 4: You know, I got family, I got families full of vegan. I got vegan grandchildren, vegan kids. I got all that all they want you to be vegan?
Speaker 2: Do they want you to?
Speaker 4: Well, they want me to.
Speaker 3: When the grandkids is with me and Marjorie, we have to treat them as vegans.
Speaker 4: And Marjorie does a good job with that. But grandfather, what do you I think? I think you're gonna try a couple of.
Speaker 2: Things experienced like them, like what do you feed your grand Well was.
Speaker 3: A vegan one time and then I was out there barbecuing and he was standing over there looking at it.
Speaker 4: So I figured he was curious, so I let.
Speaker 2: Him have one.
Speaker 4: Carl.
Speaker 2: It was so damn man, glad daddy.
Speaker 4: What are you doing? He don't eat meat?
Speaker 3: I said, yeah, boy.
Speaker 4: Bob, he's gonna be sick.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: They ain't bet that won't stop him. My grandson, Ezra here vegan, but you know he don't really care. And Ezra know he's supposed to ask is this vegan? Because Rose asked before she put it in this vegan, But Ezra he don't ask once he see it, and he won't it.
Speaker 4: He locked in And if you hand the two him, he eating. He don't give a damn That's what my dude.
Speaker 2: Right, there and it brings you great joy giants.
Speaker 3: Cause you know we all go to dinner together and everything, and he be sitting there, you know, if he's sitting next to me, So Jason to start moving him down, sitting next to me. He don't want him sitting next to me.
Speaker 2: Move down here by your daddy.
Speaker 4: Don't sit up there next to Papa.
Speaker 2: You punks up because.
Speaker 1: They ever asked his rose ever asked is this vegan? And you told it and it wasn't, and you told her it was Is that.
Speaker 2: Ever time you lied to your grand.
Speaker 4: Because it's too vegan.
Speaker 2: You can't have no dairy, no animal product whatsoever.
Speaker 4: I don't know what.
Speaker 3: I don't why y'all at dinner with me because my order I start with me. That's what they tell me all the time. Pappau, that's not vegan.
Speaker 4: St your Have you ever tried vegan? Have you tried it? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I tried that. I tried for hollo oh, probably about six.
Speaker 2: More seven times, pretty impressive.
Speaker 4: About six and ended up about about folk two days. You went from yeah, I was started when I started.
Speaker 2: All right, you think vegan?
Speaker 1: All right? Coming up at the top of the hour. Thank you, Colo we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 2: You're listening to The Hardy Morning Show.