Speaker 1: With a rendre.
Speaker 2: What about your party days were you?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Did you ever go on stage wasted back in the day? Yeah, man like hammered, what like drunk, stone, coked up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, we're party, I don't know for how long? Three days straight, two days straight just to a blow drinking. Yeah. And then we went to a show at the at the Normandy Casino and the promoter looks at me, he goes, man, have you slept? And they here with all fat right, have you ate? I was in the bathroom watching my face, you know, with a bunch of eyes because I was very tired and sleepy. And then I went up there. I don't know what I said, man, but I was out there for like an hour an hour, and I got a standing ovation. I was what I said, you crushing? Yeah, I hope I was crushing and you.
Speaker 2: Were like cracked out.
Speaker 1: I was on my out. Were you what were you doing? What? Everything like math? Yeahtay no, I mean just dumb, I would do. We were up. We were just party hard bro yeah, booze booze. Were you married back in the single? I don't remember single? Yeah, I was single, and I remember the promoter was paid me and I said, I said, don't never try to give me advice, bro on anything. Man, Right next thing you want to give me advice, you ask yourself if you ever kind of a tat ovation With three days of no sleep, I have nightmares where I'm bombing though, like I'm like where I'm I'm like going, I guess, and I'm in a brain fart, and I keep repeating the same opening line over and over like Pablo Francisco him on stage, Yeah, man, Yeah, what happened to him? My friend? My friend was there when that happened. My friend, what happened to him? Oh? I don't know what happened to him that night, but he had like a brain fardhere. He kept repeating the same joke over and over.
Speaker 2: Was he like pilled out or something?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but he kept repeating. He kept saying that what happened to him in real life happen to me in a dream where he because he kept saying from what I saw on a video FU At one clip they showed me, he was repeating his his insurance joke. You ensured ensured he's still choring though. Yeah, he was so funny. Him and I we did, we did a show in the desert Him and I at Barbara Worth Resort. Barbara Worth Resort.
Speaker 2: Okay, wow, you've done some crazy cities, but that's the farthest you've ever traveled for stand up.
Speaker 1: The northern tip of Canada with Russell Peters, I will opening up. Where'd you play Newfoundland? Really? You had new Foundland over there, Saint John. It's like the northern tip of nor of Canada, like the further northeast of New Fundland. Fund Land. They claim to invented the white Russian but it's a lie. What a claim?
Speaker 2: What's the most have you been into Central and South America and doing comedy?
Speaker 1: Just just to one in Mexico You've done comedy Spanish.
Speaker 2: You've done comedy in Spanish in Mexico. Yeah, you never done Guatemala, Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Panama, Noa, Colombia, Colombia, no Ca Cao is there like a there's gotta be comedy scenes down there, right, there's a comedy scene in Mexico, in moner Rain, well, in Citi of X too, right in Mexico.
Speaker 1: City, Yeah, Colombia, I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's gotta be something, right, Argentina. But you don't even want to check it out. Maybe if they call me, I'll go. Let's go, Let's go to Buenos Aires.
Speaker 1: Buenos But I know there's a comedy club in Monterey and Mexico City, and you are you going to.
Speaker 2: Get a little house in Mexico. Hell no, no, you're done with Mexico.
Speaker 1: I'd rather go to a rather thive in Fresno, in Mexico. Holly with Aric Andre