Speaker 1: It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. And the other day I mentioned how embarrassed we were for missing National Procrastination We. Yeah, we were gonna talk about it, but then something happened, I don't know, kind of slipped through the cracks.
Speaker 2: Well, we finally got there.
Speaker 1: We did. It's a little late, and I think the reason we were so behind on Procrastination Week is because and again this is also embarrassing to admit, but we also forgot something else. Oh No, turns out daylight Savings happened a few days ago. No, and we were supposed to change all the clocks in the studio.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's probably.
Speaker 1: Why we missed National Procrastination Week, because all of our clocks were still on fall time. So I know we're a little late on this. But if you haven't yet, friendly reminder to set your clocks an hour ahead.
Speaker 2: Dead Nobody does that. I mean, like it just automatically happens on your watches, on your phone.
Speaker 1: Not on your ovens and on your microwaves, which is which is the clocks that we use in the studio.
Speaker 3: If you're like.
Speaker 1: Add, you just don't do it all year and it'll just change back.
Speaker 3: That's what I did. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's some other things experts say you should have done during daylight savings.
Speaker 2: Should have Okay, so I know.
Speaker 1: We're late on this, but change the batteries in your smoke alarms.
Speaker 3: Did we do that here?
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think we have smoke alarms.
Speaker 1: Oh well that's a problem.
Speaker 3: No smoke alarm.
Speaker 4: There's a sprinkler in the corner, but I bet it doesn't want Who designed this from they was terrible.
Speaker 1: Also, clean out your fridge, pantry and medicine cabin. Experts say, do that, Alexis. You did that one though, right in the break room?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. Have you been in there.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting.
Speaker 2: I don't understand how it steeks like there's nothing in the fridge and it still smells really bad.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, we're really behind on pretty much everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bring it up at this point.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just glad that we got to it eventually. Hey, okay, so if you haven't done all those things like, we haven't, get on it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Let's get on to the shot colic question of the day and send it over to Digital Jake for some on time trivia.
Speaker 4: Let's do it, Jake, Hey, would you look at that today is not only the birthday of rapper Jack Harlowe, but according to this ancient sea scroll I just found, it's also the birthday of notorious pirates captain Jack Sparrow.
Speaker 3: Birthday. What are the odds of.
Speaker 4: That two Jacks born on the exact same day. This type of coincidence cannot go uncelebrated. That's why today, whether you're in the Caribbean or Jack Harlow's home state of Kentucky, or actually anywhere in between, we're doing a Jack's Wild edition of Plenty of Dowente. Now each of you will have a chance to answer a question about a famous Jack, and as long as you get it right, you'll stay in the game.
Speaker 3: Get it wrong, and you'll be thrown in the brig Uh.
Speaker 2: Oh, what happens if we don't know Jack Brook us see this morning?
Speaker 3: Let's start with Alexis.
Speaker 4: Though, Alexis, give me a number one through twenty, please too, Number two?
Speaker 3: Alexis.
Speaker 4: This famous Jack was the star of the movie Nacho Lebra, but he also likes to rock mostly in school.
Speaker 3: Which Jack is it?
Speaker 2: Jay?
Speaker 3: Finally, want I know Jack? Jack Black is correct? Alexis is still in it.
Speaker 4: Let's go over to Brook Brook and number one through twenty Please four, number four Brook. This Jack was born in Arlington, Ohio, and became famous for the sport he played. He's also known by the nickname the Golden Bear.
Speaker 3: Who is he?
Speaker 2: Golden Barrett must be some football player because they'd be big, right, Jack Donovan.
Speaker 3: Oh, sounds like you're finally answer. Sounds like, doesn't it?
Speaker 4: I like you?
Speaker 2: All right? Number eighty two, Jack Donovan, pancakes.
Speaker 4: I got a thought when this one when Brook said Jack Donovan, that is not a real person.
Speaker 3: We're looking for. Jack Nicholas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he won eighteen major championships as a golfer in California.
Speaker 3: I went to cow the Golden Bear.
Speaker 2: He's an actor.
Speaker 3: Oh that guy. Yeah. Let's go over to Jose for this next question. Brook is out, Jose. You're still in it?
Speaker 2: All right? Jose?
Speaker 4: Give me number one or twenty please fifteen, number fifteen, Jose. This fictional Jack is a king. He has a dog named Zero, and he's known for the way he walks and his link you walk, Yeah, come on.
Speaker 3: Zero, it has to be.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he's a king though, but Jack Skellington is my answer.
Speaker 4: Jose went with Jack Skellington. That is, he was a king the night before Christmas of the underworld.
Speaker 3: Yea, the King Halloween.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, all right, yeah.
Speaker 4: Alexis and Jose are still in it. We're over to Jeffrey in round one. Jeff give me number one through twenty. Please number thirteen.
Speaker 3: We're thirteen. Jeffrey.
Speaker 4: This infamous Jack shot and killed Lee Harvey Oswald. His actions in the subsequent trial added another layer of mystery surrounding the assassination of JFK. What Jack am I talking about?
Speaker 3: Oh? Pretty sure.
Speaker 1: They based that Amazon TV show about this guy, Jack Reacher.
Speaker 3: So we were going with Jeff Jack Freacher.
Speaker 1: That's the best guess I have, Jack Reacher.
Speaker 4: Please, Jack r is correct. Jack Reacher is not correct. We're looking for Jack Ruby, nightclub owner in Dallas at the time.
Speaker 1: Same thing.
Speaker 4: So Jeff and Brooke are both out. We're down to Alexis and Jose. The next wrong answer loses. We're back to Alexis. Give me a number one through twenty ten. Alexis. This Jack started iconic films such as One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, The Shining and as good as it gets.
Speaker 3: Name him.
Speaker 2: Okay, I only know the shining, but it's Jack Nicholson, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it said Jack Nicholson.
Speaker 4: That is correct, Jack, Jack, Jose, you need this one to stay alive.
Speaker 3: Give me a number. I'm going to say number one, Number one, Jose.
Speaker 4: This Jack is number five on Rankers list of most well known Jacks, and he's the co founder of the rock band The White Stripes.
Speaker 3: Name that Jack isn't the name White Jacket? Dose said Jack White? That's correct?
Speaker 1: What how could you know that?
Speaker 3: I learned that a long time ago, Very whoa very famous for their army.
Speaker 4: We're down to sudden death now, we're running out of time. So this comes down to you. If you get it right, you can lose. Jose wins.
Speaker 3: She truly doesn't care. No number here, just the sudden death question.
Speaker 1: Here you go.
Speaker 4: Countless stories, movies, and books have been made about this infamous Jack that lived in the late nineteenth century and terrorized the town of London.
Speaker 2: Who is it?
Speaker 1: Don't Brooks distant cousin, you know this thing?
Speaker 3: I might have to forfeit, Jake. I don't have one forfeiting.
Speaker 4: The first ever sudden death of twenty looking for Jackie Chan.
Speaker 3: No, I'm kidding. It was Jack the Ripper Alexis. If everyone knows that so funny Jackie.
Speaker 2: Man look at a murder podcast fan?
Speaker 3: Are you know that man is? Jose. You're the winner of today's episode of Blente of twenty so excited.
Speaker 1: Trying to work, Jose. You get to choose to get shocked today, and whoever it is is going to be singing Loving on Me by Jack Harlowe. Oh, only because you're gonna do it the best, Jeff, I gotta go with Jeff Harlowe Studio. I'm vanilla baby. I'll check you out an I ain't kill a baby eight telling me I'm still a baby. I got love from Detroit like a skill of baby.
Speaker 3: Hurry up, offensers Jack Carl that's your shock by question the other day. Just gave up There your.
Speaker 1: Phone taps coming up in just a few minutes.
Speaker 2: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,