Speaker 1: Is there anything more annoying than when it rains on a Sunday? Now the whole name of the days.
Speaker 2: Alie, Oh nice?
Speaker 1: At that point do we call it rain day? It sounds like a headache. Hopefully no lies or confusion while we do another version of What's on your Mind, where we go around the room and share what we've been thinking about straight up, starting with brook Brook what's on your mind?
Speaker 2: Oh, man, Jeffrey. You know, the older I get, the more it's about the little things that make me happy.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 2: And for months now I've been tracking who has been using our restroom?
Speaker 1: Who's is this? That Homer in the studio?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, the station building because we share the women's bathroom with like a whole big corporation. It's not just our company. So when eight o'clock hits, there are other ladies in there, right. I never go in without somebody else in the bathroom. And so every day for the last like one hundred and two days, I have been monitoring what stalls they have been using.
Speaker 3: My God, about that listen.
Speaker 2: Because I have figured out the most unused stall in the bathroom. Yes, there's five stalls to choose from. Yeah, I'm gonna tell you right now, no one uses the first stall. No one except for me, the closest to the door. Yes, I go in there sometimes at nine thirty and the toilet seat is still up from the cleaners the night before.
Speaker 4: Your own research.
Speaker 2: It is like I have my own personal toilet in the women's bathroom because I figured.
Speaker 1: It out there.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you, I think the most used is second to last. Uh, it's not no, no, because everybody's trying to outthink other people, right, so they're all they did.
Speaker 1: Into which the toilets they go to. It's just whatever one's open, you using the cleaner every I.
Speaker 2: Bet if people text me now, they all go to the end because they think nobody uses the end. But they're wrong. It's reverse psychology. The first toilet stall is the most unused. I am standing by it. I have done unofficial research and it makes me happy.
Speaker 1: You seem.
Speaker 3: All right. So a little while ago I told you guys that I was thinking about maybe one day adopting a pet. And this is a while back. Yeah, right, so I'm starting to get a little more serious about it.
Speaker 1: That's exciting.
Speaker 3: I'm nervous, all right, because you know it's a big deal to have a pet animals, But now I'm back on to cats.
Speaker 2: I think cat would be good for you really well.
Speaker 3: I mean I grew up with dogs. I love dogs, but cats just seem like so much more low maintenance, and everyone that I talk to a cat. Cats are smart. They can feed themselves or you leave it.
Speaker 4: I mean they can't for like a weekend.
Speaker 2: Do you have food out for them? Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm learning so. On my upcoming vacation to Hawaii, I have booked a two hour reservation at a cat cafe.
Speaker 1: Is that what happens at a cat cafe? You go there, you have coffee, and then you can choose to adopt one of the cats.
Speaker 2: My cat cafes like they'll have a couple of resident cats that live there, and then the rest.
Speaker 3: Are like, yeah, that's actually what's kind of asking you guys, because I heard of you, you were just gonna take one complimentary with you. I don't know what to expect. I don't know. To me, it could be the coolest thing in the world or the worst. Like you walk in and it smells like poop, or it's rainbows and butterflies and there's kittens climbing all over me. You can't stop lapping.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's gonna go like that.
Speaker 2: You're coming home with somewhere in between.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So my fear, though, really is I'm gonna love one too much and then I'm gonna have to pay for a second, like first class ticket for it to fly home with first class.
Speaker 1: So the cat doesn't.
Speaker 3: Mean it's very expensive. It's going to be an expensive kid anyway. Wish me and text me, and if you've ever been to a cat cafe, give me advice on what it's like. I've never been to one.
Speaker 2: Call you cat Daddy's been on your mind.
Speaker 4: So last week I decided to get my belly button pierced.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is this nineteen ninety eight?
Speaker 4: No, I missed the wave, but my friends did it at like fifteen, you know.
Speaker 2: And then one of them was.
Speaker 4: Getting hers re pierced, and I was like, yeah, I'll go with you.
Speaker 2: Is it already infected? I just remember everybody had infected.
Speaker 5: That's why they actually told me it's better to get it in your twenties.
Speaker 4: They said, you take care of it anyways, So I go get my belly button piers and you know, do the whole thing. They like, do the dot. They ask you how it looks and stuff, and I'm looking in the mirror and I'm like, definitely like a little crooked, little which and I have people please her tendency. No, She's like, just let me know, just let me know if it looks off center.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, who am I to question the professional?
Speaker 4: So I don't say anything. I get it here, I look down and I'm like, yep, it's crooked. And then I go ask my friends, you know, They're like, yeah, it's like definitely leaning that way. It's not the worst thing, though.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna like shift my body a little when I stand straight, I'm gonna lean the other way to like balance it out. But yeah, it's actually like a permanent reminder now of my people pleaser tendencies meeting me wrong.
Speaker 3: I want to get the wrong tattoo someday, just hours and let them go at it.
Speaker 2: They misspell her own name. She doesn't want to say probably I'm probably wrong. It's fine, So funny, Jeffrey, what's on your mind?
Speaker 1: Would you guys say that I'm high maintenance? Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes, really to order special printer paper.
Speaker 2: Oh my God, seriously, and then if you get your lunch order wrong, you hear about it for six months tack.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I didn't think I would say maintenance until what just happened recently, because I've been on a big pizza kick and it's from this one awesome pizza place. I don't want to give him a shout out because if I do, they'll be busy forever and that's going to be inconvenient with me. But they're really good. And the thing is when it gets delivered, they'll put it out on my doorstep, and when I bring it in, I open up the box and it just looks amazing. Okay, what smells incredible? And I have to take a bite. And the problem is it's too hot.
Speaker 2: Wait they get it to your house too Quick's.
Speaker 1: Too too warm. But I can't wait because as soon as I see it, I want it. So this is where the high maintenance part comes in, because lately I've been putting in the notes for the delivery driver when he arrives. If he could just wait in the driveway for like three minutes before he drops off the pizza, that would be the ideal amount of cooling time.
Speaker 2: Pun't you just wait when it's on the doorstep three minutes to open the door.
Speaker 1: As soon as I see it, I'm going to open it and need it, and then I'm going to burn my mouth and I'll add more tip for waiting, like I'm not I'm willing to do that.
Speaker 4: In your car.
Speaker 1: And it's fun because now I get to look out the window and watch him, and he's watching me watch him, and we're both counting down together.
Speaker 3: He tries open the door and you're like, ah, ah, it's not been three minutes. Nah, you get back in that car.
Speaker 2: This is strange.
Speaker 1: That's a little stalemate that we have, but it's added a little bit of excitement to the delivery process.
Speaker 2: I don't know how anyone would call you high maintenance and.
Speaker 1: Tex Stint seven eighty five nine two tell us how not high maintenance you are? And what's on your mind? It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning,