Speaker 1: It's the radio segment that's finally got the solution for your lazier lethargic dog. If he needs a little pepinist step, have him chugged the new pet friendly energy drink Power Howl.
Speaker 2: Oh God, give.
Speaker 1: Your pep permanent zuomies with an ice cold can of Power Howl. Available now through Laser Stories for segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser and those other labordontals do not. This first Laser Stories out of the United Kingdom, forty six year old guy named Martin Barnes did a bunch of hard drugs and then decided that that's how we're doing laser stories. And then he decided he was going to get in his car and teach bad drivers a lesson. That's right, Martin thought he could educate the world on the perils of driving wall on drugs by getting onto a free and deliberately crashing into cars wall on drugs.
Speaker 2: Okay, pretty sure that they covered that in my health class in high school. Yeah, that's why you don't do it. It's why you say no.
Speaker 1: It was so dumb. He was in a silver BMW one twenty five, and according to reports, he called emergency services while he was doing it and told them he also wanted to crash into bad drivers to teach them a lesson as well.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: The police say his rampage lasted about a half an hour and he slammed into nine vehicles.
Speaker 2: Half an hour is a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, I'll double that in ten minutes. That's a party, I mean. And that's so Luckily no one was seriously hurt or died, and Martin was finally caught and arrested. When he got taken to jail, he told cops he was sick of people quote tailgating, lane hogging, and driving slow.
Speaker 2: You know what that they all learned their lessons those nine people.
Speaker 1: Hopefully all those offenders will hear this story and finally learn the dangers of driving while on drugs. What a great start. It made sense after he did all those drugs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were also on drugs, got it.
Speaker 1: This next laser stories out of Wisconsin, a forty two year old man got arrested at his home in Green Bay recently shoving his daughter because she hadn't done her chores. Dude, and it doesn't sound like she was hurt. But the reason why this story is making news is because the man had his name legally changed a few years ago to D's Nuts. Yes, the joke that never gets old, right, ladies.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's just some people that shouldn't be fathers.
Speaker 1: You know, it's spelled d easy n Uts the correct way. And according to reports, D's Nuts had apparently been doing some drinking.
Speaker 2: Ah man, I can't believe he would make even more portrait.
Speaker 1: Cops say he appeared to be highly intoxicated when they showed up around ten pm and was out on his porch in his pajama bottoms with no shirt off.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, yeah, that sounds right.
Speaker 1: The police report says they quote walked up to the top of the stairs and took D'SE Nuts into custody.
Speaker 2: I just want to know how does D's Nuts go in for like a parent teacher conference, Like, what does that go do? He probably doesn't go. Yes, that's a good point, and mister Nuts, we need to talk to you about your daughter.
Speaker 1: So they arrested him for battery and disorderly conduct. And if you're wondering, these nuts, wasn't his first name change what Back in twenty eleven, he changed it to d Z nuts with just one E, so everyone was calling him dead does nuts.
Speaker 2: What a mistake.
Speaker 1: You know, you's got to be clear about me. Yeah, he admitted the joke was not landing because people weren't saying it right. So that's when he decided to add a second E in twenty seventeen. Oh, oh my god, he's gonna add nouts their stories out of Trader who was wants me to go here? Store Employees at the Trader Joe's grocery store chains say that in the last week they've had a huge influx of customers, not for anything food or drink related, but because the mini totes that they're selling are so darn cute. Oh my god, showing the photo to my host right now.
Speaker 2: I was just at Trader Joe's last night and I looked for these and they don't have them.
Speaker 1: I can't yet them. If you want to see them, they're up on our Insta stories right now at Brook and Jeffrey. But the limited edition canvas totes sell for two dollars and ninety nine cents. They come in four colors and have taken social media by storm. Garnering more than twelve million views on TikTok.
Speaker 2: I follow a trader Joe's Instagram account like a fan lady, and she found them like on eBay for like one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Well that's what people are doing now, posting them on eBay with prices ranging from five they say, to five hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: I see all four.
Speaker 1: There was one seller reported who said he sold eight sets for one hundred and forty five bucks apiece.
Speaker 2: Why why are people doing that?
Speaker 1: I don't understand us selling them or buying them, buying.
Speaker 2: Them like they're two ninety nine, they're super cute.
Speaker 1: Well they're cool on TikTok right now, so go viral if you have that bag. The page of another seller show that one had been sold off for four hundred and ninety nine dollars and ninety nine cents, with two more remaining if you're interested. So if you see them out there, you may want to get them. They are considered the new Stanley Cup for bags. Thinking this next Laser stories out of Hippity Hoppity Headquarters. No Easter is still two weeks out, but you don't have to wait that long to smell like Easter like a smell. I say that because a new product is grabbing the attention of Easter fans everywhere, talking about Peep's body spray. Yes, bottles of it have been spotted on shelves that discount chain retailers for five dollars apiece. They've got it in two different colors, pink and yellow. The yellow one is marshmallow scented, and the pink is strawberry cream cream. Okay, strawberry cream would probably smell pretty.
Speaker 2: It's as natural as the actual peeps are.
Speaker 1: In side note, the yellow one has a yellow peep on the label, but the liquid inside is blue, so it's a little bit confusing.
Speaker 2: I bet they made it yellow originally, and they're like, that looks too much.
Speaker 1: Like rub down. Anyway. It might be meant for kids, but don't let that stop you. There's also peep scented body wash too.
Speaker 2: My new scent to attract my husband.
Speaker 1: Barbrel ever pulls up smell like a peep.
Speaker 2: I would be so mad.
Speaker 1: If you really want to drown yourself in it, go ahead and buy it. In related news, the National Confectioners Association says our obsession with candy is at an all time high. Apparently the US hit a new record and spent forty eight billion dollars on candy just last year. Because it's the only thing that's so cham.
Speaker 2: I think we're just eating our emotions. We're all coming down, you know, last four years.
Speaker 1: And by the way, if you run across some peep's body butter, this guy wants some and he is willing to pay a premium price for it.
Speaker 2: I bet he.
Speaker 1: Helps him get that thong into place. That's what he says, and that's sound means Laz's stories has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again, same time on Friday
Speaker 2: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.