Speaker 1: We've got Daphne on the phone, who works for Verizon customer Care, and actually our jobs are kind of similar because she says she spends all day bsing with people and trying to solve their problems, which is kind of like what we do with second date updates and are awkward Tuesdays, although I'm sure Daphne's a whole lot better. Although it would be nice, Daphanie, to have you in studio because, oh my god, the battle we have with bad cell phone coverage of listeners colleens, yeah is real. You better have the most crystal clear line I've ever heard. How you doing, Daphne?
Speaker 2: I am doing great? How are you? That does sound good?
Speaker 1: That sounds real. How many people do you prank phone call throughout the day?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Gosh? How many times do you actually say can you hear me? Now?
Speaker 2: Actually, I would say at least four times a day.
Speaker 1: You're about to be the new spokesperson for your own company, sir. But let's send Brook out of the studio for a second so we can get to the game. You got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible, Daphne. If you don't know when, you could say pass but you have to beat Brooke outright if you want to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: I am ready all.
Speaker 1: Right, sounding good, feeling good. Here we go. Your time starts now. Actor and rapper Lonnie Lynn celebrates a birthday today. You know him better by what? Ordinary nickname? No idea of pass allumin is a measurement of what.
Speaker 2: Light?
Speaker 1: What's the most downloaded app last year? Snapschot in the In the UK, it's called a lift. What is this device known as in America?
Speaker 2: Elevator?
Speaker 1: Actress Mandy Moore voices Rapunzel in what animated Disney movie Tangle? Oh nice, good work there. Daphne Brook is now coming back into the studio and oh wow, I just saw on my phone screener Daphne has a birthday coming up. She celebrates it on SAT. Past day. Okay, so you're either an alcoholic or you're probably sober.
Speaker 2: I am very sober. Between that's We'll never date an Irish guy ever again. The babysitting on my birthday.
Speaker 1: Is not fun. Never date an irishman ever again. Babysitting on her birthday. He got way to wasted.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: He's supposed to be taking care of you on your I've dated non irishman and had to do the same thing. So Brook, here we go. It's your turn. You're ready, yep, Your time starts now. Actor and rapper Lonnie Lynn celebrates a birthday today. You know him better by what ordinary nickname? Ludicrous? I don't know. A lumin is a measurement of what what was the most downloaded app last year Instagram? In the UK, it's called a lift? What is this device? As in America? Actress Mandy Moore voices Rapunzel in What Animated Disney Atlanta ranks first? But what is the second busiest airport in America? JFK. Good work, team, Let's go over to the scoreboard to see how you both did with Jose. I'm a funny guy, but I don't think that's funny. Daphne, you got three correct today? It's pretty good. Any word Daphne at customer service because she's just good at listening. There, you know?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: And Brook you also three?
Speaker 2: I hope I did Daphne tie?
Speaker 1: Sorry, the tie goes to the house, Daphne. Any complaints send them over to Brooks desk. But let's go over the answers real quick. Actor and rapper Lonnie Lynn celebrates a birthday today. You know him better by the ordinary nickname. That was a clue, common subtle. He turns fifty two today. Illumin is a measurement of light. The most downloaded app last year was TikTok six hundred and seventy two million downloads. Instagram was second in the UK. It's called a lift here, it's called an elevator. Mandy Moore voices Rapunzel in the movie Tangled. It came up back in twenty ten, and Atlanta is the busiest airport in America. Second would be Lax. Oh eighty eight million passengers out of Lax every year, and that's busiest. It's like the amount of such a nightmare to go through. Oh, I know now, Daphne. Unfortunately it wasn't enough to beat Brook. But just for playing you do win a pair of tickets to Massive The Power of Pop Culture at MoPOP, presenting their newest flagship exhibition. It's an exploration of global pop culture and its impact on our daily lives. The exhibit opens March sixteenth, and tickets are on sale now at MoPOP dot org.
Speaker 2: Awesome, it's a birthday thing. There you are and I'll get you next time. Brooke, it's okay, Yeah, I doubt.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a threat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, should be drunk, actually, Sta Trick say, is the anniversary of my first day in radio?
Speaker 1: Ever?
Speaker 2: Awesome?
Speaker 1: I was? I was? Yeah, no, I remember that day. It was the next day, my second day in radio. That didn't well. All right, we'll definitely make sure you come back play anytime. We'll be back to the Windbrooks Bucks, same time tomorrow, Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.