Speaker 1: And it's time now for junior and sports talk. What you got, junior, Well, I'll tell you one thing.
Speaker 2: I want my last name to be Cousins, because Kirk Cousins is going to Atlanta one hundred and eighty me. I just wanted to be a Cousins money mad tummy and a hundred million guaranteed. This is his second hundred million dollar contract. God, godly, Oh man, if you got a son this, they can start throwing the football. Just one hundred and eighty million. Do you feel like he could.
Speaker 1: He worth a hundred eighty me? No, it's not what you're worth. It's what you could negotiate. Oh God, clearly, never what you're worth. It's what you could negotiate. But you took me a long time learning that well. Man.
Speaker 2: Also hear another big news, Sakwan Barkley going to Philadelphia and the Giants fans is mad. Godly, did you see what Ticky Barba says? Tick Barba said, you're dead to me? Say yes, you're dead to me, You're dead?
Speaker 1: What he's hurt? Man?
Speaker 2: They take that serious. New York Philadelphia and the Giants hold.
Speaker 1: On, man, No, no, why you mad? At sat Kwan Jiant's gotta pay the money the man asked for. He carried their football team, saying, you are what's Tiki Barber mad at him.
Speaker 2: For because he went to Philadelphia.
Speaker 1: Dog he went to wear the money at Tiki the same place you to win what you know what it is?
Speaker 2: Oh man. Man, Josh Jacobs leaving the Raiders and he's going up to Green Bay. Man. He got him a four year, four they eight million dollar deal. So, uh yeah, running backs is moving. They're getting paid now, getting paid one of them. Come on, go to Cleveland, come on going. He ain't saying nobody yet.
Speaker 1: And Junior, I agree with you want her now? I found out you right. Uh, they got to pay Russell Wilson never got to pay in that thirty eight men. Yeah, man, they got to pay it to right yesterday.
Speaker 2: Well you know what.
Speaker 1: All right, But let's get to this though.
Speaker 2: Man. Have y'all seen the story about Dak Prescott. Dak Prescott is filing a lawsuit against a woman who said she he sexually assaulted her back in twenty seventeen and she was extorting him, said we'll be quiet if you give me one hundred million dollars. And this was in Plano in twenty seventeen in the back seat of his suv.
Speaker 1: Now a hundred million dollars.
Speaker 2: One hundred minutes just to be quiet.
Speaker 1: Not only am I not gonna be quiet? We can go, we can sign together. We can so we could have a group together. If you lying about that, no, no, no no, if you lying about that.
Speaker 2: Now Dak saying, hey, I guess they're coming back to him. So now he said, hey, listen, I'm not paying that. I'm filing a lawsuit because he didn't do it. He said his false allegations. So all right, coming out of at the top of the hour, a man feels like he's been betray raid by his hairstylist and he needs some advice from you, Steve.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening to the Harvey Morning Show,