Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, and entertainment news super Freak, the Rick James Story is set to hit the stage soon. Here's a new soap opera featuring a wealthy black family living in a gated community coming to CBS. CBS and Oprah's a new special will dive into the new alternative ways to lose weight. That is all coming up at the top of the hour. But right now it is time for us to ask the CLO our Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey.
Speaker 2: This is from.
Speaker 1: Moya in Kansas City, who says, nine years ago I left my husband and he moved another woman into our home. We never got divorced, and he's very ill. Now when he dies, I don't want to have to deal with that woman. Should I keep asking her to leave or involve the law?
Speaker 3: Well, you're not gonna have did she say when he dies?
Speaker 2: Yeah? She did, because he's very ill now very.
Speaker 3: Well, well you're still married to him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that old who moved in ain't gonna mean a lotty. Duh it again, it's not gonna mean lotty. And the fact that y'all never got divorced and he gonna move somebody there now he's sick.
Speaker 3: Is hell?
Speaker 4: Now you know he gonna die? No, he is very ill. Yeah, do she know.
Speaker 2: Something? The other woman? How old?
Speaker 3: Is rufous?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Indeed to find now? Anyway, y'all, don't think you have a concern.
Speaker 4: You ain't got to deal with her because by law you're married, and you said moved into our house. So I'm assuming your name is on that deed or something. This is gonna be real short and quick. Don't even worry about that.
Speaker 1: Because a woman has no legal right to be there now, not all that squatter's rights and all that here.
Speaker 3: I don't know what this state is in, but that that.
Speaker 2: She has no rights.
Speaker 3: No, no, all right, all right.
Speaker 2: Moving on to Wayne in Philly.
Speaker 1: Wayne writes, I'm twenty nine years old and my girlfriend just broke up with me. I butt got her while I was asking my coworker a.
Speaker 2: Lot of sexual questions.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: It was just a lunchtime conversation, and two other people were at the table. How do I make things right with my girl?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 2: I come on, how how can you fix it? Come on? There's nothing he can do. Yeah, okay, let's hear it, let's hear this.
Speaker 5: Lie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't wait.
Speaker 3: No, this ain't gonna be a lie. What is it gonna be?
Speaker 4: No, he got to come in here, this this belly side down on this one right here. Oh big, you got to go listen. It was a group of us at the table. Yeah, I was a little bit. I was wrong for some of the things I was asking and I was just showing out in front of the table. I need you to forgive me. Admit nothing. Here's my phone. We have no contact, we don't talk to each other. We were all at lunch. Now, your problem is if the two other people that was at the lunch see either way, you going me in trouble. If it was two other dudes at the table, you in trouble. If it was too you really in trouble, and you really in trouble. If it was two other women at the table, Yeah, why you got so?
Speaker 3: When?
Speaker 4: When when's your ass become doctor phield?
Speaker 2: But he was asking sexual questions?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what you talk about sometime at.
Speaker 2: Lunch, shir Yeah, that's why they broke up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, understand that he got to go. He got to crawl back. You know, some people need a flip phone though. Some people don't know to just hand phone situation. That's the problem.
Speaker 3: But more people.
Speaker 4: Hell, y'all butt die people all the time, and they and they see my phone call, they call right back.
Speaker 5: Oh no, he's hollering me loud, all right, So he's gonna have to you said, he's not gonna have to.
Speaker 4: That's all he could do, is probably. But there's no lie. I'm telling you what. No the butt dill and she heard you talking questions and see you didn't you ain't. You didn't say that wasn't me at the beginning, which was your only hope. I don't know who you heard, but that wasn't me. You know what, I know your voice. No, you don't, not not on the butt dial. That phone was in my pocket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you didn't. You didn't.
Speaker 4: You never you never put the disclaimer out that it wasn't you. If you don't jump on this line. Initially hard to say this. You had to joke. Who said soon as she said, you know I heard you talking on your phone?
Speaker 3: You heard what you thought that was me? Yeah?
Speaker 2: We'd really like she doesn't know his voice, man, Dwight.
Speaker 4: People confused me and Dwight at work all the time, All the time I was sitting.
Speaker 3: There with Dwight. I didn't ask nobody nothing.
Speaker 2: Why would I say, listen to this, here come the lies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but you had to do that initially, and he had to get on that that was Dwight. That was Dwight. We sound just to light and she don't have a recording, so I did. Woo Ida hammered her with that one. So when she said, the lady said, Wayne, why did you ask me that?
Speaker 3: That wasn't you? There's two ways at the job. I'm talking about it Wayne up there, it's Wayne. Well, let me talk to Wayne. He's from a timp.
Speaker 2: Service to Wayne too much. He broke up with your Dwayne, Wayne.
Speaker 3: Dwayne and then Wayne.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay. Moving on to Coco and Denver.
Speaker 1: Coco says, I'm dating an ex pro athlete and he doesn't like to wear protection. I'm thirty six, so of course I want a baby. It's risky, but I'm willing to show him better than I can tell him that he needs to wrap it up.
Speaker 2: Would I be wrong if I ended up pregnant by him?
Speaker 3: What's good playing with these kids?
Speaker 4: What's wrong with y'all? Y'all playing with these kids in these diseases? He don't like to wrap it up. He ex pro athletes.
Speaker 3: Person.
Speaker 4: If he keep this up, get gonna be an ex person. Y'all, y'all get ship? Would I be wrong if I you want a baby?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What's what's wrong with y'all?
Speaker 4: Y'all need to have this conversation this year you gonna have a baby and ain't gonna have no man and all this. I don't like protection, man, get out of it. What's wrong with y'all?
Speaker 3: Too much? Right?
Speaker 2: Last one?
Speaker 1: Steve Miranda in College Park says, my twenty year old daughter had a baby on Valentine's Day. Her child's father ghosted her for weeks and he's back now. She wants to live with him. But I suggested he move in here so I can watch him. Am I being a good mom or a meddler?
Speaker 4: I think you being stupid to let this dude come in your house.
Speaker 3: Wow? For what? He's just as stupid as you want.
Speaker 4: So you can watch him, watch him do what you can't watch nobody get ghosts.
Speaker 3: He'd have done it once. What what you gonna stop because he stayed there? What he's gonna make another one in the why? Man? Man? I don't want to be the c l O no more.
Speaker 2: Coming up right after this, you're listening morning show