Speaker 1: Donkeys to day.
Speaker 2: I ain't trying to be donkey today no more. They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making new people do these days. They called donkey of the day and it really caught me off guard. Damn Charlomagne, who got the donkey of the day today? Well, just hilarious donkey today for Thursday, March fourteenth goes to a young lady named Alexis Harnett. Alexis is twenty seven years old from Horry County, South Carolina. Dropping the clues bomds for South Carolina my home state. Okay. Now, Alexis and her boyfriend Worden's Butler have been getting complaints from their neighbors. Yes, recently filed documents from prosecutors to tell a history of alleged harassment with Affi Davids provided by multiple neighbors. Now a couple rent a home from Butler's mother, who actually requested to dismiss an injunction because the court is trying to kick them out of their house. Why, Uncle Charla, Well that's because they be wiling, all right, they be wiling on the neighbors. See. Recently, Alexis decided the cosplay as Pooky and New Jack City, she decided to do jumping Jack's necker in her front yard. I can't make this kind of stuff up, a neighbor told police. A neighbor told police that they saw her in her front yard screaming and doing what appeared to be jumping jacks while topless. Now, Alexis was arrested on Sunday and charged with one count of obscene exposure. She was released from jail after posting a ten thousand dollars bond on Tuesday afternoon. Now, this was just the latest stunt that Alexis pulled to try to harass her neighbors. And I know you probably thinking doing jumping Jack's topless in your own yard isn't considered harassment. Well, you haven't seen her mugshot. Oh boy, if you look at her mugshot, then you would know why nobody probably wants to see her titties. Okay, always remember, if a human is cosmetically challenged, seeing them neked is harassment, But if they are attractive, seeing them nicked is your lucky day. Okay, pull up alexis mugshot. If you don't believe me, I bet you this is what Samara Morgan looks like behind her hair. But I digress. But that's not the reason she's getting donkey of to day. The reason she's getting donkey today is because what she is, because of what she was accused of back in November. Let's go to WNBF news for the report. Please now, one of the people accused of burning across to scare their neighbors is back in jail.
Speaker 1: Yeah. This arrest comes as new documents claim a fight over the property line lift the match. Those court violings claimed what Butler used a crossbow to intimidate contractors installing the fence and then the trench along the property line. The fight came to a head in November when Butler and Alexis hartn And reportedly burned across facing their black neighbors, Sean and Monica Williams. Home cisenor Jimmy Richardson now wants Butler and Hartnett evicted and the house boarded up for a year, but the homeowner is fighting back, calling the request and overreach of government.
Speaker 2: If the cross burning don't work, you start showing teddies. Don't nobody want to see Listen, let me tell you something. Alexis ain't no such thing as halfway crooks. I don't respect y'all your soft Don't burn across in your own yard to scare black neighbors. If you really about that racist white supremacist life, go burn across in those colored people yards like your great grandparents used to. Okay, y'all, let the KKK down, all right. There was a time in the early twentieth century where the Klan used to burn crosses on hillsides is a way to intimidate and threaten black people and other marginalized groups. But I don't respect that. Set the cross on fire in the negro's yard if you really about that action. But the other question we should be asking ourselves is are we backed the burning crosses in the twenty twenties or did the cross burning never stop? Okay, Alexis is due back in court lated this month on an unrelated third degree assault and battery charge between the doing jumping, the doing jumping Jack's topless, the burning crosses in the yard to intimidate black neighbors, and a third degree of sault and battery charge. I believe she deserves to be in jail. Okay, I believe she deserves to be in jail now. I want to I want to see how tough she is. Okay, That's why I think she needs to stay in jail. When I see folks do traditional old school sovereign racism, I want to see what their hands is about. Okay, So I think in jail they should let the whole jail know what she did. Same way folks know when someone you know killed kids or molested kids, are harm kids in some way, you should let the jail know she's a crossburner, and let's see what her hands is about. Okay, this woman should be charged with domestic terrorism because cross burning is a domestic act of terror.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 2: Please let Kathy Griffin give Alexis Harnet the biggest he haw.
Speaker 1: Please give this giant jar male the biggest he haw.
Speaker 2: Chelsea Handler, Please let Chelsea Handler give it the biggest he haw too. Hee haw hee haw. That is way too much. Dan maynes og Chris Rock got something to say. What about my girl? I ain't checking my girl. My girl still work at the restaurant, big right, Okay, all right, that's crazy. I wonder how white people even listen to the show. You know what, the white people that listen to this show. They don't like racist season. Yeah yeah, they don't like white supress. I don't like they know, but they know they not crackers. Oh yeah, yeah. It's a difference between black people and ingers. There's between you know, good white people at crackers.
Speaker 1: I got you. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. She really did naked jumping jacks in the front lawn.
Speaker 2: There's a video. Yeah big, No, she's not big. No, no, no, she's not big. She just looked like she's been She eats mesh for breakfast with her frosted flicks. Oh my god. M okay, all right, well she deserved it.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the Donkey Today.
Speaker 2: Eating mess for breakfast, but up, Oh my god, yeah, crazy, alright. Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull, LAMB and Soft. Don't be a donkey When you need a FIGHTERR on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael the bulldot And when you mess with the Bull, you get the haunch.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. Breakfast Club
Speaker 2: MHM