Speaker 1: You guys, this is history. What you've done. What you guys should throw a platform that insurence.
Speaker 2: Out of stuff.
Speaker 3: World's most This morning sho Breakfast Clubs, DJ.
Speaker 1: Entry every playing for I'm breaking.
Speaker 4: I've made it just hilarious, Jeff, she'llstune up bout the God made you think.
Speaker 3: They're liking the controversial questions we're taking as part.
Speaker 2: I like thanks Breakfast Club, Good.
Speaker 5: Morning Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Just hilarious.
Speaker 1: Good morning Charlamne the cat Peece to the plane in this Thursday. Gotta get gas this morning. No, I didn't have to get no gaf my more time. He barely you mean badly. You still got your jacket on, your hat on.
Speaker 6: You just know that if you don't say nothing, I'm perfectly on time.
Speaker 1: I'm here happening.
Speaker 6: You know how y'all feeling this morning. I'm blood black and Holly favored.
Speaker 4: Sometimes in the morning, you gotta get gas, so he gotta decide if he's gonna be a little late or the gas.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Up here with you all it at night, especial because you got get out your car.
Speaker 1: But I'm good.
Speaker 2: I actually I zoomed through the center to day and I switched lanes.
Speaker 1: Got cameras in the tunnel. Oh my god, pulled me over one time for doing that.
Speaker 4: I switch lanes. I got on the other side. Definitely pulled me up. It was like we've seen you switch slans.
Speaker 1: It like wasn't me. It was like we did what Amelia ticket.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's crazy. I think the first in front of me did it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought they would just pull you over. I don't know why. I didn't think it was cameras in the suddle.
Speaker 1: Dumb me.
Speaker 2: But I did it, and I got here five minutes early. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hit it yourself.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did. You know what I'm saying, you know, come here looking like a pregnant bum.
Speaker 1: So you know, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: Well, today on the show Long Island, medium Teresa Kaputo will be joining us.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to sit, sit and talk to Teresa.
Speaker 6: I'm setting people. I'm into Hey she does, I'm in the mediums and and you know individuals with those kind of gifts.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, Well you know.
Speaker 4: The thing is is I always wonder who is can really see it or who is it's a business for people, you know what I mean, because there's no way to really tell it is if.
Speaker 1: You sit down and you talk to a medium and they tell you some things that nobody would know.
Speaker 8: You know, you sit down and talk. But I get scared. I mean, I believe in what they do. I just had the wrong perception of what they do because I watched so many movies. I've watched like the greatest sequels from Insidious, Conjuring Annabels and stuff like that, and I realized there's a difference between mediums and them. You know, they are like they do like exorcism, they cast demons out and all that type. So they are they can do medium work. But I just I just pair them all in the same boat, and they're not. They're very They're two different things.
Speaker 4: When they directly talk about something in yes, but if they just like, yeah, yes, I see chicken.
Speaker 1: Is there somebody in your family that he's chicken?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: You know, I mean it's my whole family.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying, Well, I see soda. Does somebody in your family drink a lot of soda. Do you have a smoker in your family? I'm seeing smoke in your family.
Speaker 1: Like, I've had some amazing experience with the mediums.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 6: One was intentional, like I meant to set sit down with them. I made an appointment to seal with them. Another was unintentional, and both of them was very very very like very on points, spot spot spot on. When I think about what one told me back in two thousand and six, it's like, damn, everything that person said came to pass.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Literally, Well, we're gonna kick it with Teresa Caputo when when she comes in in a little bit and we'll talk to us all about everything that we have questions about. All right, now, when we come back, Tesling figure out will be joining us front page.
Speaker 1: It was a start the show with the Breakfast Club. Come on, let's go horning everybody. It's DJ n V, Jess, Hilarius, Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news. Good morning, Tests, Little.
Speaker 2: Morning, dj and V, Jess Hilarious, Charlemagne the God.
Speaker 1: All right, let's jump right into it. Donald Trump.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so everybody saw this news yesterday and was, oh my god, what's going on? Did he drop the charges? The judge dismiss the j judge that is, dismissed some of Trump's Georgia charges. He now has ten charges in Georgia instead of thirteen. Take a listen, but I'm gonna breaking down to you.
Speaker 10: On the other side, Fulton County Judge Scott McAfee threw out charges that accused former President Trump and several of his co defendants of pressuring public officers to violate their oaths as part of an alleged effort to overturn the twenty twenty election. McAfee said District Attorney Fannie Willis and her prosecutors were not specific enough about the violations, writing, the lack of detail concerning an essential legal element is fatal. Just three of Trump's thirteen counts were tossed, including one for his January twenty twenty one phone call to Georgia's Secretary of State Brad Rathensberger.
Speaker 11: I just want to find eleven thousand, seven hundred and eighty votes.
Speaker 2: Trump's legal team applauded the rulings. It was a step in the right direction.
Speaker 12: It goes to the sloppiness of Frankly the prosecutors down there.
Speaker 8: Okay, guys, so this reads bigger than what it is. I admit when I read the headline. This is why it's important to read more information in the headline. When I read the headline, I was like, oh my god, you know, you got to say that all of a sudden, now Trump's not going to be charged. But the judge is simply saying, this is a technical issue that the defense team needs more details in order to prepare for their defense.
Speaker 2: Uh, the state.
Speaker 8: They're saying that the state needs to be clear about what constitution was violated, whether it was the US Constitution or the Judge Georgia Constitution. But it's basically a technical issue. The state has several options. They can appeal the decision or re indict, start all the way over, which is obviously probably not the favorable thing to do, or just add more additional details and you know, give give it the meat or the teeth if you will, that the case needs in order to move forward. And they're saying, just allege more so that they can have more information there, just so that the defense has an opportunity to you know, prepare their their their case.
Speaker 2: Basically, yeah, so you know, you're right.
Speaker 6: That it kind of doesn't matter because it's great opts for Donald Trump. Like he's been telling people this is a witch hunt. He's been telling people this is all politically driven. He's been telling people this is nothing. And now he's getting charges dropped. Even if it's just a few charges drop for whatever technical reasons, it's a win for him and he can message that in a really good way.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, they are messaging in that. You're absolutely right. So two things can be true at the same time. It can be just a technical issue, something that they need to fix on, something unfortunate that happened, and at the same time, like anybody would, you would want to use this to your favor, and they did. They did a whole media run yesterday saying we told you they win a step in the right direction. Particularly because remember this is the same judge that has to decide if Fannie Willis will be dismissed from this case completely because of her relationship with mister Wade. So we're looking for a decision on that to happen either today or tomorrow. So when you mix that, when you couple that mixed with this, of course.
Speaker 2: They're going to use it for messaging.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Some of you gonna say DJANV no, no, no.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, yeah. I mean the fact that he had thirteen charges and now it's ten out. He's definitely gonna use that. He's definitely gonna say it's a witch. I'm definitely gonna say they're dropping charges, they didn't have enough proof, and I would ride it all the way to November.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely positivity.
Speaker 8: So we'll be looking for that story, guys. I'll be keeping up and see what's gonna happen. I think that's probably more of a concerning issue if Finali's gonna be able to proceed on with this case. So we should know that in the next day or so.
Speaker 1: All Right, Well, a lot is front page news. What are we talking about next hour?
Speaker 8: Well, so the House they seem to can't get anything else right, like dealing with homelessness and jobs and all the things that matter to the American people. Well, one thing they definitely agree on is banning TikTok. There was bipartisan support on that vote yesterday. So we're going to talk about that at the seven o'clock hour.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got a lot of questions about that, So I can't wait to talk about that, all right, and that's front page news.
Speaker 1: Get it off your chest eight undrink five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 4: If you need to vent, phone lines wide open again eight undrink five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 1: Whatever's on your mind, you need to get it off your chest.
Speaker 4: Maybe having problems at the crew, but maybe just feel blessed, whatever it may be, call us up right now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club, and from is If your time to get it off your chest? Wait up, whether you're.
Speaker 6: Mad or blessed, time to get up and get something call um now eight hundred and five eighty five one o five one.
Speaker 3: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 13: This is When from Columbus, Ohio. What's up, sir?
Speaker 14: Lynn?
Speaker 9: I just listen.
Speaker 13: I got a question to y'all up quick and Bey and Jess.
Speaker 9: Y'all love Charlemagne absolutely, girl.
Speaker 13: Listen if y'all really love this man, why y'all keep letting him look homeless? And these pictures with the celebrities, y'all be taken homeless with the homep with what's the what did you last.
Speaker 1: Just be trying to hide his flip fly.
Speaker 6: Why are you homeless shaming people's trying to hide this stuff?
Speaker 15: Girl?
Speaker 13: You you cala man. Okay, I took the fire. At least take your shoes off. Lets Charla may take a pict a first, right, and then I know Taylor he editing real good, so she could edit you in the picture invY and we'll all be cool. But I'm sick tired to be a ticket tared for.
Speaker 1: Real till this morning.
Speaker 7: The girl.
Speaker 8: If you saw this homeless scully that he had on the he got he got a nice outfit on girl he took that she takes the shoes off as soon as he walk in here.
Speaker 2: Five fifty nine.
Speaker 1: I like to be comforted.
Speaker 13: And you'll be seeing the pretty with he has sweater he be wearing. Okay, I see the len you see.
Speaker 2: I never post those pictures.
Speaker 8: Andy always coming in here and looking like you know it's Sunday's basket and he and charlage girl.
Speaker 1: No, I like to be comfortable.
Speaker 13: No, it's not about comfort, charlam man, You've been comfortable for fourteen years. Right to taste, bud, you're looking good out here to look like nor would.
Speaker 9: Not be wearing no flippers like that with N A B two B.
Speaker 2: This lips is like a size.
Speaker 13: The front of the sly.
Speaker 1: I'm glad I can make your data this morning.
Speaker 2: In front of the FOT.
Speaker 1: Shave it up, sha, good morning, y'all.
Speaker 7: Get it off your okay.
Speaker 9: So I wanted to say something about did not get to day yesterday?
Speaker 16: The mom who with the.
Speaker 13: Little boy juice, Yes, ma'am, the little boy who was feeling the jew should have got dunky other day. Cause while you're stealing in the town up when it is drinking.
Speaker 4: That's what I kind of said. I'm like, keep your keep your stuff, don't be stealing my stuff.
Speaker 1: And this happened. It seemed like a lot. He was bullying the kid. Yeah, he was ten years old.
Speaker 13: Didn't put marl like saying it. They're talking about pepper and linen, juice.
Speaker 1: He was ten years old.
Speaker 2: Toilet.
Speaker 1: He was ten years old, man, and come on to nine.
Speaker 13: He's bullying at a young age.
Speaker 1: I agree bullying. I agree with the adult should have known better. There was another way for her to handle that. Yeah, you probably know why. Charlomagne was probably that kid.
Speaker 4: He probably was the kid that was taking somebody else's gatorade at ten years old.
Speaker 1: He looked like he was stilling game.
Speaker 13: He would have been on the foot with.
Speaker 4: There you shay, all right, get it off your chest eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit this up now with the Breakfast club. Good morning the Breakfast club. Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 17: Hello.
Speaker 1: Who's this hey?
Speaker 17: Breakfast calling family?
Speaker 3: What's up? Is your boy ding?
Speaker 10: Go?
Speaker 14: Hey?
Speaker 17: What's going on y'all? It's been a minute. I feel like I ain't talk to y'all all year.
Speaker 1: What's happening to King Ian?
Speaker 17: Man?
Speaker 3: I've been great, man.
Speaker 17: I've been just enjoying this uh self love tour that I've been going on this year for myself, and uh it's been great man. I've just been doing what I need to do for me and just living my life for me and not anybody else. This year has been great.
Speaker 1: I love to hear it my brother.
Speaker 17: Yeah, man, last night I went out on a date and been on one of those in a minute, but it was she was an African queen you know what I'm saying. She like been in and she spoke French, right, she was like her native language is French. It was a huge language barrier.
Speaker 18: Right.
Speaker 17: She just came over here like a year ago and you know, went out first time we met online and you know, we met her, picked her up, took her out, go bowling, we eat, We was talking and we had a great time. It's vibing and chilling. But I just felt like the language barrier was a bit like intense because she could, you know, understand every other thing that I was saying and I had to talk.
Speaker 3: Slow because I talked fast.
Speaker 17: So it was a good time, but I just felt like she couldn't quite understand everything that I was saying. And you know, I feel like she didn't really get to know everything, but she still liked me. So I was just like, I don't hell, do guys do this, Like I'm sure I've seen in a relationship, you know, like enter, I don't know how to pronounce that, but you know, languages or relationships where people don't speak the same language but it works, right, So you know, there are any other guys out here, do y'all have y'all had that experience before, like dating someone that doesn't speak a language and it didn't work.
Speaker 6: You know, I was just kind of curious and gonna get you some Rosetta Stone and learning new guy language.
Speaker 1: If you really like her, you're gonna learn her language. Man, just go to Rosetta Stone and start learning French. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hey? What's your name?
Speaker 14: Oh my gosh, I'm tied some podcast?
Speaker 1: Hey, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 9: Okay, so first I wanted to know.
Speaker 13: What did y'all think of new girlfriend? Well, now, wife of usher, Like, what's confessions about her?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: They always said confessions was Jermaine Dupris on that that that that was Jermaine duo pre wrote that about his life.
Speaker 1: That's what they always said.
Speaker 4: Okay, allegedly when he was dating Janny Jackson and then you know he got you know, got a dancer, pregnant, gotcha, which.
Speaker 13: I don't know what they see in that forehead, but hey, money turns people up.
Speaker 1: Also, I'm right here. What's up, queen, I'm great, I'm great.
Speaker 9: I will be at your event. I think we're coming back.
Speaker 14: Say what are your siges?
Speaker 1: My size is the large? You coming too?
Speaker 6: The you're coming to the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival. Yeah, okay, you already got your tickets in Ohio. Yeah you already got your tickets. Yeah, okay, Saturday, April twenty seventh in the land. I'll see you there.
Speaker 1: I'm a large door. Okay, you get two sizes, it's too big.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get them some shoes?
Speaker 1: What you bringing me some shoes?
Speaker 18: Okay?
Speaker 13: So we make rugs, we make t shirts, we make mugs, just something so we can stand out out all the podcasts.
Speaker 9: I know that we're bringing you stuff too.
Speaker 6: But okay, now I appreciate it. I want your merch door, I want I want, I want something that represents you.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, that's right.
Speaker 4: You love hanging up on people. We got a nine year old girl on the phone. I wanted to speak to her. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, getting up.
Speaker 1: For school then for the Denver yet Hello? Hello, hello nine years old?
Speaker 17: What you want?
Speaker 8: Girl?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 14: So?
Speaker 7: I want Trump doing not the greatest coons, but I think I believe, said you believe she can I like Trump doing?
Speaker 1: Oh you want? She said?
Speaker 6: She wants Trump to win, but she's nine years old, so she can't vote. So her opinion isning voice.
Speaker 1: But why do you want Trump to win? Mama? It don't even matter. She's nine. You don't want to urist why she wants Trump to win?
Speaker 2: Because my mother just told her to say that.
Speaker 7: I beneven that statement.
Speaker 14: At least he takes care of America.
Speaker 7: He takes care of the at least she.
Speaker 10: Takes care of America.
Speaker 1: To magic, how much you getting paid for this car? I said?
Speaker 6: I said, I said, I know what you said, but how much are you getting paid for this phone?
Speaker 2: Because she she that's off script for her. She don't know nothing else to say.
Speaker 8: So go get ready for schoolgirl, I loved ready, I'm already ready.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well you have a good dad school gam a nice day where you call her from making Georgia, Georgia. Okay, well you have a good morning. Nay, we said good morning too.
Speaker 2: She won't Dad, she can hear bye.
Speaker 1: She right there coaching through the car. Mama or daddy or somebody.
Speaker 2: I mean, ready for your questions?
Speaker 19: She said.
Speaker 2: I said.
Speaker 4: That was off scrip, Get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. We got just with the mask coming up.
Speaker 15: Yes we do.
Speaker 2: We have the breakdown into this TikTok band.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, we'll get into that next. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast.
Speaker 1: Club, Morning everybody. It's DJ M V Jess, Hilarry Charlaminea God.
Speaker 4: We are the Breakfast Club. Good morning, y'utiful Thursday. Let's get to jest with the misses.
Speaker 17: Robert Moore, just don't do just.
Speaker 3: Is gonna bring you numbers on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Stocks stacks stops okay.
Speaker 8: Former Boeing employee found dead so Josh Barnett, a former employee of Boeing, was found with a self inflicted gunshot wound so the head. His body was found in a car in a hotel parking lot.
Speaker 2: This is the News reports.
Speaker 20: Tonight a Boeing was Blower now dead from an apparent suicide, only days after his lawyer says he'd been deposed. John Barnett worked for Boeing for thirty two years and was involved in a lawsuit alleging serious safety concerns with the seven eighty seven Dreamliner and retaliation from the company. His lawyers say Barnett was in very good spirits and we didn't see any indication he would take his own life. But police in South Carolina say he died Saturday from a self inflicted gunshot wound to the head. His body found inside a car in a hotel parking lot. Since that incident, a six week FAA review of the Boeing production line has raised new concerns, The New York Times reporting Boeing failed thirty three of eighty nine audits.
Speaker 1: Well, there's all gonna be suspicion around a whistleblower killing himself.
Speaker 8: Absolutely after his retirement, he came forward and he took to TikTok. He made a TikTok video and it was very very specific. He was basically saying that they are a build a bear company. They have falcy wires, they actually have they should have like several parts, but they just put this stuff together, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And he actually came forward with some other.
Speaker 8: Boeing employees to reveal Boeing priorities profits over safety. But he also talked to TMZ as well, and that's what he had to say to them before making the TikTok one.
Speaker 11: This is not a seven three seven problem, It's a boweling problem. Back in twenty twelve, Boeing started removing inspection operations off their jobs, so it left the mechanics to buy off their own work. So what we're seeing with the door plug blowout is what I've seen with the rest of their plane, as far as jobs not being completed properly, inspection, the steps being removed, issues being ignored.
Speaker 8: So I'm sorry, I meant to say this before we played that audio. So in January, after an Alaska Airlines plane door panel blew off mid air, that's what he had talked to him about it, because they were just trying to say it was a seven three seven problem.
Speaker 2: He was like, no, this is a Boeing problem.
Speaker 8: And I've seen this be four and listen five just this past week, five mechanical issues along with Boeing airplanes have happened. You know what I'm saying, So just be careful when you flying, when you book in these flights, and you you know, you just always want to be careful. But I just feel like the death, and even after his death is so crazy, even after his lawyer said like he was in good spirits, he was fine, like he was moving on with another job. Was he retired or whatever, but he was moving on and everything, and then you just find him in a hotel parking lot dead, you know, from gunshot went to the head.
Speaker 1: Crazy. Well, God bless him, sending him and his family healing energy.
Speaker 6: It's tragedy the way, whether it was self inflicted or somebody off them for being a whistleblower, it's just terrible either.
Speaker 2: What absolutely so I gotta cancel my flights this weekend. All right.
Speaker 8: Look, two pilots fall asleep mid flight. This is another flight, y'all listen.
Speaker 1: Trying to make airplanes stop drop this morning.
Speaker 8: Listen, listen, listen, y'all need to get down to the nitty gritty this stuff and stop playing all time. Look, because you'll be on planes a lot, you be all jet flying and all that, and I just want you to be safe because you're my brother.
Speaker 2: All right. Every won't really go nowhere, so you never know what's going on in these flights.
Speaker 8: Two flights of an Indonesian airline were investigated for falling asleep mid flights. Damn, yup, both flights were. Both pilots were asleep at the same damn time for thirty minutes.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 8: How it happened was the commanding pilot asked the second in command if he can take a nap because he was tired, you know, And he was like, yeah, I got you, you know for the first leg.
Speaker 1: All right, cool.
Speaker 2: So when he woke up, he was like, all right, are you ready to take your nap?
Speaker 8: And he was like yeah, And he fell asleep like minute after the god fellaw asleep and after the first one fell asleep. Right now, the primary pilot had thirty five hours of rest time before the flight, and the secondary pilot had fifty three hours of rest time before the flight. The secondary pilot said that he's a new father to one month old twins and he had to wake up several times the night before the flight to help care for his kids because they were in between a move.
Speaker 1: They was moving. Yeah, just because you got the rest time, don't mean you rested sleep exactly.
Speaker 8: But you also supposed to relate that it's other pilots that they could have put in your place.
Speaker 2: You know, you fly and it was one hundred and fifty people on the plane.
Speaker 8: No one was injured, but that could have resulted, you know what I'm saying, because and it's something bad, and the air control people was trying to contact them for thirty minutes, right and they had listened, hey, and they had ventured off, and they was on another path and they could have crashed into another route, So a whole nother role that they was going somewhere else, and that meanwhile the passengers in the bank, you know, you know, just not knowing what was going on.
Speaker 4: Yes, I thought they have an auto pilt in a lot of planes where once they get to a certain.
Speaker 1: Level, people are led to believe flying remains a very hands on operation.
Speaker 2: That was crazy.
Speaker 8: The cockpit of the plane is supposed to be checked every half hour, but the investigation found that there was an absence of detail procedure that might have made the cockpit check policy unable to implement to be implemented. I didn't read know that because that's not the nitty gritty of it. Look somebody, but no, I don't care, real quick, hold on, hold up. Both pilots have been suspended though, and you know, it's also crazy. The first pilot was identified, but the secondary pilot he wanted to stay anonymous, and he was able to stay anonymous.
Speaker 2: How are you able to do that? That's crazy.
Speaker 8: The Safety Boy is recommended for airlines to do more extensive personal checklists. For pilots before flights though, But I think that's totally crazy. So y'all just be careful where y'all flying at? What what's your text about?
Speaker 18: What?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm from South Carolina, that's home, you see.
Speaker 6: I don't know if somebody texting me to be funny right now that they think that I'm going to say this on the air. But they said, they said that the whistleblower left the note, uh seeing have him buried on that money.
Speaker 2: You're talking about John Bynett? Yes, no, don't start it. And I finished that you want to be a clown. This man is dead. What happened.
Speaker 6: I'll let you see it afterwards. But because I just asked, cannot report that? And they said, no, don't say it because it will be headline you so you, oh yeah, don't.
Speaker 2: Mess up my news. Don't correct my news with all your jokes.
Speaker 1: And this ain't joke.
Speaker 6: This is this is a real thing that happened, but it just happens to be funny. Oh my, when I really, when I show you what it is, you're going you're gonna laugh. Comedian.
Speaker 1: I'm all right, don't hate having a sense of humor. Some things are just funny. Okay. That is just regardless of the strategy, the situation can be.
Speaker 6: If the the you know what, I'm to watch it, don't say nothing, don't I'm not you're gonna tell her not to say that.
Speaker 2: You both say everything, get fired that.
Speaker 1: I play too much? All right when you come back, got front.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying, and I'm glad they text me back and said, don't say nothing, because I damn showed the say that.
Speaker 2: And I bet you he did not say that because he didn't know he was gonna take no. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. This is next to the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: Good morning morning everybody. It's DJ Envy Jess hilarious, Charlomagne, the guy. We are to breakfast club. Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 16: What up tis?
Speaker 2: What's going on? DJ and V Jess hilarious, charlemagnea guy.
Speaker 1: May Now, let's talk about this ban of TikTok.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Well, Congress can't agree on much these days, but they did come together of the US House representatives to try to ban TikTok.
Speaker 2: Let's take a list and I'll give you some more information on the other side.
Speaker 12: Fate of social media app TikTok hanging in the balance. In a rare moment of bipartisanship, the House voted overwhelmingly to pass a bill that would ban the popular platform unless it's sever's ties with the Chinese Communist Party. President Biden now to sign the bill if it passes the Democratic controlled Senate, and if the bill becomes law, it would give TikTok's Chinese based parent company by Dance, six months to sell the video sharing app, or it would be removed from app stores and web posting services here in the US. Now, TikTok's massive lobbing efforts were not enough to stop the crackdown, in spite a flood of phone calls to members of Congress and these online influencers who are here in Washington visiting Capital Hill.
Speaker 2: There's a lot to unpack here before we get into it.
Speaker 8: A reporter did, as the White House Press secretary if President, if the President is concerned with TikTok, you know, why is he on it? Because President Biden did say that if this makes it to his desk, he will most certainly signed it. But take a listen to the response on saying you know, hey, you on TikTok. So what about you guys take a listen.
Speaker 21: If the president is so concerned about the national security risks around TikTok, why is he posting on the platform.
Speaker 18: So I'll say this, Jake Sullivan, our National Security advisor, just spoke to the more broadly why this bill is important, why we welcome this bill, obvious going to the process and so, and we're offering tech technical support. So I'll just leave that piece there. As it relates to the campaign, I would have to and their strategy as it relates to TikTok, I'm just going to leave it to them.
Speaker 4: So, okay, go ahead, as I'm sorry. So is there proof that this that China is I guess watching us and researching us.
Speaker 1: Is that proof?
Speaker 4: Or we're just saying that because it's a Chinese company, and I guess the USA and f with China right now. Is there proof or they're because it just seems crazy that we're just bandon it after all these years.
Speaker 2: Great question, and you're not there on one that feel that way. Actually.
Speaker 8: Congressman Jamal Bowman, new York City congressman from the Bronx, actually made that point last night. You know, I was watching them on MSNBC, and he said that there has not been an adequate evidence that this platform has been manipulated by the Chinese authorities.
Speaker 2: He also said that we've had.
Speaker 8: Actual evidence of showing Russian election interference on Facebook, and nobody's talking about shutting that down now. I do want to make the point that what Nancy Pelosi is saying and all these other folks are saying on the other side of it, they're saying that it's one thing to have interference, you know, on Facebook, just using it as an example, versus who's actually in charge of the app. And so they're saying that because China's in charge of the app, it runs a security list. But to your point, DJMV Congresswoman Barbara Lee also said, rather than targeting one company in a rush and secretive process, Congress should pass a more comprehensive data privacy protection to do a better job on all of all of these apps. And basically what they're saying is the simple answer is there's not enough proof to really show it.
Speaker 2: They're just having this battle with TikTok.
Speaker 8: Another point I want to make is, you know, in China they have banned our Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube and that plays a part in it as well.
Speaker 1: So okay, it's like.
Speaker 6: That's why I don't understand, Like number one, America isn't the only country in the world that is banned TikTok because other countries in the world that is band TikTok, and China has most American social media platforms BAND, so they getting the taste of their own medicine.
Speaker 1: So what's the problem. I think it's.
Speaker 4: Like eighty five hundred TikTok employees here in the US, so a lot of people will lose jobs. But if there's no evidence of them spying on us, it just seems difficult that I'm.
Speaker 6: Not going where TikTok. They just want TikTok to get out of the grasp of China. They want them to sell to a company here in America.
Speaker 3: Well, how do you do that?
Speaker 1: How do you say there's no proof of you spying. We just don't like you.
Speaker 6: So how do we know there's no proof of the spine because she said there was no Clearly these people know more about this than we do. But if it's all I'm banned in several countries around the world because.
Speaker 1: A lot of people just don't like China.
Speaker 19: It's like.
Speaker 2: Clarity like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so let me say this clarity. I don't want to say absolute. There's no absolute, no proof. They're saying there's there's not adequate proof, so I just want to put you know, put that out there. But yeah, I think this is also guys, TikTok is doing a tip for tat. You know, we're saying, hey, our America is if you will. You've banned our America, Facebook, our Instagram, our you too, so now we're gonna bang you. But I also think there's another point guys. Remember China's TikTok is very different than ours. Their TikTok is education based, so their kids are learning science, you know projects. Meanwhile, our TikTok, you know, is about practicing down routines.
Speaker 2: But I also want to make.
Speaker 1: This and they got a time regulation on it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I also want to make this point that there are five million businesses on TikTok as well, so this is not just to your point, djamvy. A lot of people will lose business, a lot of people will lose you know, lose income as well, so it's just a lot, you know, going on with this. The Senate is not sure if they're going to pass this or not. It still has to go to the Senate. They say they're going to take their time, But just honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it passed.
Speaker 4: It just seems very bullying, like, yeah, well, you better sell it to a US company or you ain't gonna be able to be rocking in the US anymore.
Speaker 1: That sounds crazy.
Speaker 8: It is just about money at the end of the day, because if it's really truly about anything else, then it would just be it would just they would just want it to go away.
Speaker 2: But it has to be sold to somebody that they approve of.
Speaker 6: Like what, well, if law makers say TikTok is a national security threat, and you know there's plenty of countries around the world who already have banned TikTok, there's got to be something to it. And you know, we all know that they're not gonna always tell us everything. That's just the reality that SAI. But they can also they can also. But I look at I just look at the examples of what's happening around the world, like China.
Speaker 2: But China's they're not banning it.
Speaker 8: They just have a better version for their children, because they just don't want their children sitting up watching foolishness.
Speaker 2: And they have always been that way.
Speaker 8: They're they're always like that about their education and how strict they are with their government and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so China's not banning it. They're just saying, yeah, China band it is their right.
Speaker 8: But I'm just saying I'm making a point that they're not banning it. They're saying we want a better version. But I do think there's something too that though Charlemagne would just and DJ be saying, is this does have a lot to do with the money now as well. You know, we're saying we want Meta to be able to buy it. Microsoft tried to buy it and had a failed attempt. So do you think I mean, can two things be true at the same time, Cause we say that as possible security risks, but we also they want the bag.
Speaker 1: Two things can be true.
Speaker 6: But I think the security, the security threat is the big issue, especially like once again, especially when you see other countries around the world banning it, and it's the reason that China has most of America. Can social media platforms bad too? All these mother efforts be spying on each other like, so I don't I don't like if China thinks American social media platforms and national security threat and American things, China's TikTok.
Speaker 1: Is the national security threat. Guess what? They're probably both right then, But how far do we go?
Speaker 4: Do we not let Chinese businessmen come in and build hotels and build all these corporations and buildings that they had because.
Speaker 1: They're not that's not getting data when it gets hotels, people check into hotel rooms.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know a lot of countries having Yeah, I know a lot of countries were having problems because they were building hotels and building resorts in different nations, in different areas, and people were having problems with that.
Speaker 6: People were mad because they don't like to see other people come in and buy up all your land. That's what they get mad about in the Caribbean, that's what they get mad about.
Speaker 1: In Africa. That's what we should be getting mad about here.
Speaker 8: Basically, what you're saying is TikTok is not the only way that they could spou on us if they wanted to spa on them.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And also again there's been Russian interference with Facebook, so they still can interfere, but it's it's different than the spy conversation. So I get your point, but I also want to throw out there the yess Charles may they are concerned about us, fine on them, but there is still the point though that China has banned our social media. A lot of it has to do with them just thinking on social media as trash as well.
Speaker 1: They don't want us to have influence on their kids.
Speaker 8: They always felt that way.
Speaker 2: That's that's just them not wanting to bleed our stuff into their kids.
Speaker 6: And also, this is just the beginning of a lot of rules and regulations that are going to be implemented on a lot of these social media platforms. I think that it's going to come a time, especially on YouTube, they gonna make people get a license to be on YouTube the same way we have to have a license to broadcast. When they start putting those type of rules and regulations on YouTube, because people be getting on YouTube back and like their real live news sources and dispensing a bunch of misinformation, It's going to come a point in time where a lot of you YouTubers that are so called broadcasters, y'all gonna have to get licenses because of the rules and regulations that they're gonna implement on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Let's see how much y'all love the gossip.
Speaker 6: Then you got to pay for that million dollar license, and you're getting these million dollar fines for spreading misinformation. Let's see how much y'all care about spreading falsehoods about people?
Speaker 8: Then all right, and then can I put this point in the right quick? They get mad better if they want to. But at one point Trump wanted to ban tip TikTok by an executive order. He switched the game up on this as well. Now you're saying, oh, no, you know, we need to be looking out for TikTok. But they say that the reason why he's done that is because a major Republican donor that has steak in bite Dance has been one of his funders.
Speaker 2: So again, this is how we see politics.
Speaker 8: And because Biden is for banning, so obviously Trump want to be against it because it's campaign season. So there's just a lot of politics involved in this. We'll just keep keep watching the story.
Speaker 6: Hey, that's also not gonna get you know, the Biden's approval ratings already in the toilet with the.
Speaker 1: Youth help that.
Speaker 2: TikTok quite well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Lattice Front Page News. Take a test.
Speaker 2: You're welcome and.
Speaker 6: Make sure you follow that Teslim figure out on all social media platforms and subscribe to Teslim Figures podcast. It's a great shot. No chase of podcasts on the Black Effect. iHeart radio podcast network.
Speaker 4: All right, when we come back, the Long Island Medium, Teresa Kaputo will be joining us, and we're going to talk to the next It's the Breakfast Club in morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Boring.
Speaker 4: Everybody is DJ Envy, Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building. Yes, Teresa Caputo, the Long Island Medium.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning, how are you.
Speaker 15: I am fantastic. It's such an honor to be here with you all.
Speaker 1: Happy to have you here.
Speaker 6: Oh Theresa. I have to tell you, there are some people in this room who aren't believers. There are some people in this room who said we should pray before you walk in.
Speaker 15: I prayed before I walked into.
Speaker 2: All the time.
Speaker 1: What do you say to those skeptics?
Speaker 16: Uh, I get it on the first one to say that what they was crazy. How can someone communicate with someone that has died?
Speaker 18: Right?
Speaker 16: But I'm never asking anyone to believe in what I do. I really don't care if people believe in what I do. I want people to believe in themselves, and I want them to believe in an afterlife and to believe and to know that the things that they sense and feel and reminds them of their departed loved ones, to know that it is real, that is their loved one's soul, reminding them that they're.
Speaker 15: Just with them in a different way.
Speaker 1: So what is a medium for people that don't know?
Speaker 15: What they say? A medium?
Speaker 16: I'm able to connect with people that have died, so I sense and feel things that other people typically don't. So I guess, just to give you a little background, I've been seeing the souls of the departed since some four So for me, it is normal to see someone standing at the foot of my bed at night, here someone speak to me in a room, and there was someone else in the about myself. Growing up, my parents never made a big deal about the things I would say and do. I would say to my mom, I don't feel right. I feel different than everyone else. I don't feel like I belong here. Yeah, And my mom literally said to me one day, She's like, listen, you're not adopted. Stop feeling that way. You belong to this family, you know. And what I'm talking about, it was just something deep in my soul like I didn't. I felt that they was something missing and I didn't. That didn't go away until I accepted my gift. And I struggle with my gift for probably almost a decade. Because I am Catholic. I'm a practicing Catholic. I always say, even though they don't agree with what I do, they take my money every week, but at a different show, you know. And I struggle with my gift because I couldn't understand why someone would want to go see a medium. So I put my gift in God's hands and I said, listen, if this is my soul's journey and this is what I'm supposed to do here in the physical world, then I put my gift in your hands. You open the doors and I will gladly walk through them with my gift. And here I am, over two decades later, delivering messages all over the country, all over the world, of faith, hope.
Speaker 2: And peace.
Speaker 8: Now to me, I he's trying to tell you that I say that I don't believe. I didn't say I don't believe.
Speaker 15: Oh, he just said there was some people in which I get.
Speaker 2: I like to be like it's me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so I didn't say that I don't believe. I just watched so many movies, right, and so I believe. I'm just kind of like caared of it, like you know what I'm saying, just for some reason, like it is you know, like you have like The Conjuring and City is Sequl and Annabel's and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't.
Speaker 15: I don't watch any of those movies.
Speaker 2: So you don't watch that site.
Speaker 16: Now I'm afraid of the dark. I still sleep at a night light. Okay, so I'm afraid of the dark.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Fifty six.
Speaker 16: I still live next door to my parents, so I have a lot of separation anxiety. Right, But no, I the best movies that I depict how I am is the sixth Sense, because that's how it was for me growing up.
Speaker 15: I would see things and also ghosts because.
Speaker 2: I feel things.
Speaker 16: I can't explain it. Nothing really cool happens, it just happens. So I know that they were there were three souls when I was walking through here. So what happens is when I walk, I they say I'm empathic, if that's what you want to call it. But I feel things and souls will bring me through their departure. So I know there was someone that died from something where they took something that caused or attributed to their departure because as I was walking through, my mouth got like really dry, and I have like this taste in my mouth. And then I was also having difficulty breathing, so I'm having a lot of difficulty taken deep breath. So that's my simple flob where someone passed from the chest, heart, lungs or chest.
Speaker 1: I'm so you experienced a lot of that after.
Speaker 16: Yeah, but no, that's how I've always felt spirit I always felt That's how I always felt it. They actually bring me through their departure. You know, when souls can't say, oh, I passed from COVID. I usually I don't get a lot of people that have passed from COVID, you know, believe it or not, or they don't come through that way.
Speaker 15: And I also believe in respect that a lot of people don't. What I do is not for everyone.
Speaker 16: Some people don't need to hear from their departed love them, so they don't want to for whatever reason.
Speaker 15: And I never forced a message on someone. I just know I sense and feel things for a reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had a couple of readings from mediums. One not intentionally.
Speaker 6: It's a person saw me and yeah said he saw a guy around me and gave me one somebody I sat with.
Speaker 1: So do you see the guides around people too?
Speaker 15: I see things differently like I feel.
Speaker 2: I feel.
Speaker 16: So there is a father energy present in this room. So father for me is it could be a grandfather, a father in law. Sometimes it could even be someone that was like a dad to someone. I feel that, but they make me feel that bond sometimes also like a brother or like a brother might not be your brother, but it was like a good friend that died. That's how I feel. There was a lot of tragedy also as I walked through, because I started tasting blood. So that's my symbol for the either internal injuries or blood.
Speaker 2: At the departure.
Speaker 16: But I will say there was no soul that specifically stepped forward to say that I am going to speak, So I don't know. It could be someone in that room. Maybe someone doesn't want to hear, because, especially with tragedies, some people are afraid of what they might hear.
Speaker 4: Is it something where people and I'm not familiar with mediums or work, so is it something like, let's say it's somebody saying, hey, I'm.
Speaker 1: Here because I want to talk to that person.
Speaker 4: Do you get that a lot where let's say a grandmother, father, mother, brother, sister be like, hey, I want to talk to jess or Enva Charlemagne.
Speaker 1: Do you get that?
Speaker 15: No, Like, I don't know who. I'm very drawn to that other room. I don't know.
Speaker 16: I don't even know if there's anybody in the other room because I can't say, but I'm very drawn to that room in there.
Speaker 4: So it's not like a portal where you open up the portal and people and you can pull people out the portal.
Speaker 1: That's because that's what I assume it is.
Speaker 16: Listen, I'm not bothering anyone. They're bothering me. That's you know, like I'm not asking like someone. I don't sit with someone and say, oh, can I speak to you know my dad? No one ever says to me, oh so and so past. Can Can you see if that does not happen with any of my life.
Speaker 4: What happened? So break it down and I just don't know. We don't watch movies, and then you think movies is how it is.
Speaker 16: Right, and especially I have a TV show, everyone thinks so everything's edited. Of course things are edited, but the readings are the readings, you know. So what happens is what I do is I give I give a speech on how I communicate with spirit and what someone can expect over the next few moments. And then once I start sensing and feeling things is when I start communicating.
Speaker 1: Got so.
Speaker 16: The uh see, I'm having a lot of difficulty breathing, and then I just had this regurgitation something where I felt like I was starting to regurgitate.
Speaker 2: Right, and he wants you to break it down and do all of this.
Speaker 15: So that's just so.
Speaker 16: Sometimes the soul will just make me feel how they die first. Usually I want to listen. I want them to, you know, communicate a certain way. It doesn't always work that way, you know. It depends on who's channeling and also who's receiving the messages. Because if someone comes and they're very it's spirits got to work very hard.
Speaker 15: Sometimes people that come are too eager.
Speaker 16: That can also mess things up too, because they're like I want to hear this, I want to hear that one. You know, it's not always like that, because what I also learned that there are common ways that people pass, common burdens and guilts that we might connect to someone's departure.
Speaker 15: So these things are common.
Speaker 16: So what I have spirit do is I have them talk about things that you would never expect spirit to bring up and talk about, like the deep dark things that only that well, maybe things that happened years ago, to remind to one of the happier times, talk about things that have happened since they've died, to validate through every breath that we take that they're with us, just in a different way. One of the number one things the soul will have me say to someone is please let them know that I heard them say goodbye.
Speaker 15: I think that's something common.
Speaker 16: So now a soul might have me talk about things that that person hasn't shared with anyone else, never anything that is going to embarrass someone.
Speaker 15: We'll call them out on things. It could be something that they said to them in their.
Speaker 16: Own personal thoughts or prayers, a specific conversation that they had with someone last week at the grocery store.
Speaker 15: If they had the opportunity to sit with their physical.
Speaker 16: Body and there was no one in the room, they'll describe things that happened, and then I want them to communicate with that personality and also with laughter.
Speaker 4: All Right, we have more with the Long Island Medium Teresa Caputo when we come back.
Speaker 1: Is the breakfast club good morning calling?
Speaker 2: Everybody's the ej.
Speaker 1: Envy Jess, Larry Charlamage.
Speaker 4: The guy we ought a breakfast club was still kicking it with Long Island Medium Teresa Caputo. Now, I got a question. Have the police ever called you like saying, hey, no, this person's dead. You see if we can get this person to find out who the killer is, because I mean, no, you.
Speaker 1: Look at me like that. That would be if somebody are No.
Speaker 16: It's true, there are there are a lot of mediums or psychics that you work with the police and things like that.
Speaker 15: I've never been asked to.
Speaker 16: I again, one of the things that I struggled with I couldn't understand why I had this ability to do. And I believe everyone can connect with their own loved ones. That's what I want people to believe in.
Speaker 15: I want them to know that.
Speaker 16: And when I was shown that there were people they couldn't move on after the loss of a loved one, I said, that's what I want to use my gift for. I don't want to use it for anything else. I don't care about anything else. I don't even want to know people's stuff. I got my own stuff, I got my own problems. I just I want to be able to help people to heal. And it's amazing on the people that I come in contact with that they just look like there's nothing wrong, and then you find out that they lost a child or their loved one was murdered and no one was being held accountable.
Speaker 6: I never looked at it from that angle, but that makes a lot of sense. Like the closure that you probably can provide a lot of people.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I look at as more as peace and comfort.
Speaker 16: I feel closure is so final and what I do really shows that there truly is an afterlife.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's not they're not hearing the physical anymore, but spiritually correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 16: Yeah, So there is a young gentleman that just stepped forward. So young for me, is anyone that left the physical world before their time, and he tells me that he wants to take he takes responsibility for his departure. So when a soul takes responsibility for their departure, it means that they take responsibility for their actions non actions? Does it mean intentionally that cause or attributed to the passing? So I am very drawn over here, so I don't know if it's someone in that room, whether this gentleman over here. So also what happens is I also say to people, I channel only the souls that walk in God's white light.
Speaker 1: Oh, explain that break now, So if you went to Hell.
Speaker 15: Only God, only souls that walk in God's white light, so that they're with God.
Speaker 16: Yes, now I've seen. So I'm going to tell you a story of what happened. I was doing a live show and I was channeling this woman's daughter. Her daughter was murdered by her boyfriend and then he killed himself. And I said to the mother, I said, I can see your daughter, I can see this somebody with her, but I can't feel anything from them. I could just see it's a soul, but I can't lower my vibration and he couldn't raise his I said, but so he's channeling through your daughter, and your daughter wanted you to know that he is remorseful and he is sorry for taking her life. And the woman and I, after the words came out, and this is in front of five thousand people, I'm saying myself, what did you just say? And the woman looked at me and she said, I walked in this theater. And that's what I wanted to know. I wanted to know if my daughter was in heaven and if my daughter was okay, that if he was remorseful and was sorry for what he did, if he knew that he took my whole life with him the day that he killed my daughter.
Speaker 1: But you can do that. That's like a three way calls. So you can be in hell and channel through somebody.
Speaker 15: Oh I was not lower, No, he was deified.
Speaker 1: I don't know what.
Speaker 16: Souls never said to me. It's hot down here, So I go with that. There is no help, whether if there's a do.
Speaker 15: I believe that there are different levels absolutely souls, and to.
Speaker 22: The level souls that are up here, they can lower the vibration to be and help another soul, but that soul can't raise the vibration until the soul learns the lesson, Wow, what.
Speaker 1: Do you know about the after life?
Speaker 7: Three?
Speaker 1: Like I'm asking, like, what do you?
Speaker 16: All I know is to my own communication from the souls of the departed what they have shown me. They have described things of that were greeted by our other loved ones that have gone on before us, and that we go through a life review. So we have to review our life and say on how if we handle things differently. So when souls channel through me and they tell someone that they're sorry, it means that their soul had to relive their life through their loved one's eyes to feel what it was like because of their actions, choices and decisions, and then the soul is able to grow on the other side.
Speaker 6: Because you got me wondering if you if you're a soul and you're stuck in a low vibrational dimension, is there any way too?
Speaker 16: Yeah, but by learning by I don't know exactly what that is, but learning through your life lessons.
Speaker 2: Do you have kids?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 15: I have a grand I have two kids.
Speaker 2: Okay, and they don't have they ever experienced any of these gifts.
Speaker 15: My daughter has. And now I have a granddaughter.
Speaker 16: She's two and she's shown some signs of you know, yeah, but but children, young children are very spiritually connected to the.
Speaker 2: Other side, so there it's still fresh out.
Speaker 15: Well, you know what it is. Their minds aren't.
Speaker 16: Busy like burdens, right, because what we do is we beat ourselves up right, and kids they do they say the darnedess things, even animals. When like when animals bark at nothing, or gravitate to a corner or look at things and stare and there's nothing there, they're looking at spirit.
Speaker 15: They're looking at souls.
Speaker 1: But you're not a psychic.
Speaker 15: No, I don't predict anything.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 16: If there is something that we can prevent, like if a health issue or something like that. If if we can prevent something, then spirit is absolutely allowed to talk about that. But if we can't prevent something or help someone, then I don't want to know about it. And I always tell people when souls bring up things, if they're like, oh, you were gonna move, you're gonna go on a vacation, that doesn't mean you go home and you call the travel agent a book vacation, or if you were going to move or quit your job. It's always spirit's way of just validating and I'm very very strict about that. I tell people this does not mean this is what you should or shouldn't do. This is just spirit validating that they know what you're going on. They support your choices and decisions, and that's it.
Speaker 4: We're still kicking with Teresa Capudo. She is the Long Island Medium. Will be back at the Breakfast Club, good morning.
Speaker 1: Wanting everybody is cej Envy, Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 4: We are the Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with the Long Island Medium. Teresa Capudo, she sees dead people, Yes she does, Charlomagne.
Speaker 6: Now you have two shows now, but you had a very long running show on TC correct did you see them canceling that?
Speaker 1: How did you feel when that happened?
Speaker 16: Well, really wasn't cancel It was just the end of my contract. Oh yeah, we've lived on for a long time ten years, Yeah, really long time.
Speaker 2: Might always feel like when something is over it's been cancer.
Speaker 16: Yeah, it's uh, you know, when it comes to to an end, you know things, you know. I feel like that was being you know, doing Long Island Medium was the introduction to uh people, to me of what of what I and to open their eyes to that. And then, you know, with this new series on Lifetime raising Spirits, it's a deeper look into even my personal life of what it really is like for me when I out on the road, you know, I mean, I live on a tour bus for weeks on end and traveling all over the country and doing live shows, and then on my days off like hitting people on my you know, waiting list that have been waiting for a reading and surprising people. So it's really it's pretty amazing to have, you know, that opportunity, you know, after being on television for ten years and then to have that again is just remarkable.
Speaker 1: So what's the differently rass Spurs and beyond reading, Well.
Speaker 15: Beyond the reads is so they go a little bit deeper.
Speaker 16: They go back there revisiting the people after the reading months later to really see how the reading or the experience has changed their life or how it has affected them. And then we're also showing readings that we weren't able to see in that time, or more expansion of the reading as well, because usually a reading is about forty five minutes. When I do a private reading, anywhere from forty five minutes to an hour. You know, I really want people to feel that spending that time with their loved ones.
Speaker 2: You know, how do you hand so?
Speaker 1: How do you handle it when the spirit wants you to deliver bad news?
Speaker 16: So I don't really deliver anything negative, only good things. I kind of treat spirit like my kids. You have nothing nice to say, they don't say anything at all. Wow, you know, I really use my gift for healing, you know, and you'd be surprised on what people hold on to. I always try to tell people, you know, just be nice to people because you really don't know what people have been through in my life or what they've gone through, what they're carrying.
Speaker 15: And you know, you can really change someone's life.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 16: There are so many countless stories and they're very, very emotional. And then the emails that I get after is just incredible.
Speaker 1: How do you deal with non believers?
Speaker 4: Right, because there's so many people that are so quick to say, sure, what you're not doing? And I see somebody say they'll give you a million dollars if you could prove it. So how do you deal with all of quote unquote hate?
Speaker 15: Listen, you could? You could? Everyone believes in what they want to believe.
Speaker 16: I'm not here to prove anything to anyone, you know, but speak to the people that have had the experience, you know, and how it changed the life. And why would someone want to take that from someone if it helped them so that, you know, that's crazy to me, Like why would you try to take that from someone?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 15: But I am very curious about the other room in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what are you seeing? What are you seeing over there?
Speaker 16: I just feel I just I'm just having a lot of difficulty concentrating.
Speaker 1: We also don't know what this building was before, right, so.
Speaker 15: Yeah, but I feel that it's someone in there.
Speaker 16: And I also have to respect the fact that when someone does pass tragically, that someone is afraid of what they might hear or sometimes even might not hear.
Speaker 1: Somebody did. But what do you what are you feeling because somebody did pass?
Speaker 16: I feel it's the same way like I could say to someone, oh did you lose Like I might say someone, oh.
Speaker 15: Did you lose a child? But I'll feel removed.
Speaker 16: That means that that person didn't lose a child, but they know someone that lost a child could be a coworker, you know, a friend. But I felt it when I walked, when I walked through, and I and I could, and I know my what I feel. And I'm the first one to say that I misinterpreted something. I don't understand something, but there are certain things that I cannot misunderstand. So I know that that is a tragic departure and that it was afraid that my soul was not at peace. But I also do feel like that there's a lot surrounding this departure. Because he just showed me a puzzle with there were pieces missing, and when I went to go put the pieces back in, they don't fit. So that means that someone has questions about the departure. Well, things don't seem right. Well, don't we have three different stories?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Fair enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do the spirits stay the same age?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 15: So well, it's it's interesting. It depends. So like I've had souls.
Speaker 16: Like miscarriages or even a termination. They'll they'll show me, they'll hand me a blanket, and then they'll show me growing. That means that the soul has been on the other side for some time, that the soul has grown. Sometimes someone older, they'll come through at a younger age because that's how they want their loved one to remember them.
Speaker 15: They don't want them to remember them sick or suffering.
Speaker 16: Sometimes I'll say to someone, oh, but your son is stepping forward at like the age of seven, and they'll say, well, that's how I remember him. I dream of him at the age of seven. So it's I do know that the souls do grow from what they show me, and they're much healthier. They don't take all of that said, and it's the sorrow of the suffering. That's why I love when souls channel with their personality, because sometimes if they died in a tragic way, someone might feel that their loved one isn't at peace or safe with God, or.
Speaker 15: We watch them suffer for years.
Speaker 16: With an illness that actually took away their personality, you know, And that's hard. And then to show that that from the moment the soul leaves the physical body, they leave behind every and any disability and or ailment.
Speaker 15: They do not take it with them.
Speaker 6: On the other side, what are you learning at this age? What are you still learning about yourself?
Speaker 16: And I learn every single day I learn that it's so And I learned to love, honor, and respect myself more than anything.
Speaker 15: I learn a lot of gratitude.
Speaker 16: I never take anything for granted, and I feel that I feel that I've always been a very nice person, but I feel I go above and beyond of to be nice to people, to show people kindness because it's important and that we're all we're all the same and we're all going through our own struggles, our own stuff, and just be a little bit kinder to people. I've learned a lot of compassion through the work.
Speaker 2: That I do.
Speaker 8: I was going to ask you, was there at the time you felt like that maybe you didn't want to do this, but I after hearing you, you know, and oh, shoring you talk, it's like, not because you don't even.
Speaker 2: Accept negative, you don't like you.
Speaker 16: Yeah, but I'm gonna say this too, it's very hard doing what I do. Yeah, I make what I do look very easy, and it's the hardest thing that I have to do. But it's the people that when I read someone and I see that, it gives them their life back in a sense.
Speaker 15: I can feel it, you.
Speaker 16: Could see it, and you know, I'm just going to share this story with you because it's just happened, and it goes to show them where you you don't realize it. I was doing a large venue, it had to be about four thousand people, and I looked at a young lady and I said to her, I said, God wants you to know that he took your baby.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, God, Jesus Christy yes, And I said, you don't deliver negative do well?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 16: And she looked at me and she said, I said, and God wants you to know that he's proud of you and the woman that you've become. And she said, I've carried this for thirty years. She says, I was raped by a family member and became pregnant and I was not allowed to have an abortion, and I prayed for God to take my baby and I lost the baby the next day.
Speaker 15: And she said, I've been carrying this guilt that I prayed for God.
Speaker 16: To take my baby. She says, and you And she goes, and now I'm gay. She goes, So now I don't know where I'm going. I go listen, I go, well, I talked to the dead, so we'll go in a hell in a handbasket.
Speaker 1: If it's real, you didn't know she was gay. You didn't have like a taste in your mouth.
Speaker 15: No, no, it was sweet, it was not salty. Listen.
Speaker 16: I love God and Jesus imry, but listen you playing to listen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we appreciate you for joining us from Long Island Medium.
Speaker 6: That's right, and make sure you watch Raising Spirits a pm Thursdays on Lifetime and beyond the readings, that's right.
Speaker 1: When's beyond the readings, come on.
Speaker 15: They start up soon.
Speaker 16: They're going to be specials throughout. The season is running all the way through May. We have twenty episodes, so we got a lot of episodes. Just so just keep checking your local listings and uh my website to see if I'm live, come see me in a live setting.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, Teresa Capudo. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning. Let's get straight to Jess with the mess Jesus real.
Speaker 2: Mord just don't do is going to bring numbers.
Speaker 1: On the Breakfast Club sat slat.
Speaker 8: So earlier Front Page News hasn't figure out had reported that the US House of Representatives passed the bill that will lead to when they wide band on TikTok.
Speaker 2: But what she did not get into is with the US also not trying to get into as well.
Speaker 8: So TikTok parent company is allegedly a Chinese technology firm called Bite Dance. That's what it's called, right, Byte Dance, Yeah, Byte Dance, all right, So the owner they America is just like, of course they don't like China or whatever, right, so they're just trying to blame it solely on China. But the CEO TikTok and the owner of Byte Dance is a Singaporean businessman, right, his name is Shozi chu Okay, and he's been interrogated by the US and he he said he has no affiliates, like, he's not affiliated with the Chinese at all. And he's a married to an American woman, and he served two years in the military. Right, and he's been heavily interrogating. He also had said this.
Speaker 23: Hi, everyone the show here. Just wanted to share some thoughts with our US users about the disappointing vote in the House of Representatives. Over the last few years, we have invested to keep your data safe an all platform free from outside of manipulation. This legislation, if signed in the law, will lead to a ban of TikTok in the United States. It will also take billions of dollars out of the pockets of creators and small businesses. It will put more than three hundred thousand American jobs at risk, and it will take away your TikTok. We will continue to do all we can, including exercising our legal rights, to protect this amazing platform that we have built with you. I encourage you to keep sharing your stories, protect your constitutional rights, make your voices heard.
Speaker 1: Love you all. So that's the owner.
Speaker 2: Yep, that is the owner.
Speaker 1: So it's not a Chinese.
Speaker 2: He is not a Chinese guy.
Speaker 8: He is a Singaporean businessman who served two years in military, and he's I don't know why he you know, he is married to an American woman, but they don't care about that.
Speaker 2: But the whole thing is, yeah, okay, what are you trying to say?
Speaker 1: It's in Asia?
Speaker 2: It's an Asia? Is it in China?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: So yeah, basically that's what he's saying.
Speaker 8: And then also if the band goes into effect, right, if let's say somebody from the US that they approve of does buy it, okay, the current users account the current users accounts will still be active, but won't be able to upload or update, and you know, we need those updates with these social media platforms. And no new users will be accepted and the app will not be downloadable. So they really trying to put a lock on this, Okay, Yeah, so that's the whole point of you know, and then they're trying to control our info intake. I mean we learning too much and Americus prejudice, but we're definitely trying. Yeah, but they don't like how much information is being released. That's the whole point too.
Speaker 6: That's I mean, I don't know what's going on because if they say TikTok is a national security threat and you see all these other countries who have banded tiktoks, and clearly the powers that be know more about what's going on than we do. And it China blocks all our social media platforms.
Speaker 2: Well, so yeah, but listen also social media like that.
Speaker 8: No, it's it's other stuff on It's all types of rabbit holes that you probably get lost in on TikTok.
Speaker 2: It's some stuff about.
Speaker 1: But it's a lot of misinformation too, it is.
Speaker 8: But it's a lot of misinformation on Google. It's a lot of misinformation on Facebook, on Snapchat, on.
Speaker 2: All over the place. So if we're going to argue one argue all that.
Speaker 6: I think it's a national security that's what they're saying. The law makers are saying it's a national security threat. I just know that these people know more about this this stuff.
Speaker 4: But if that's the case, it hasn't always been a national security problem for the last what how long is it?
Speaker 1: This is not new.
Speaker 4: But if it's a national security threat, they would have shut it down immediately if it's if it's that much of a threat.
Speaker 8: Yeah, if it is saying yeah, and then it's also the China of it all, Okay, the China is Trump was say so.
Speaker 2: Airbnb bands use of indoor cameras.
Speaker 8: This week, Airbnb announced that they are prohibiting the use of indoor security cameras and vacation homes globally. Now this speaks volume to me, because I'm a person that when I travel, I do my shows and all that type of stuff. I do typically rent nice airbnbs. I don't like the little whole little hotel thing no more. The decision comes after multiple reports of airbnbs having hidden cameras and the hallways and the living rooms, the dining rooms, in the kitchens. Airbnb's previously allowed these indoor cameras in common areas of homes, as long as the hosts share where the cameras are on the Airbnb listings. But I've rented an Airbnb before and it wasn't even on the website that they had a camera in the hallway, like when you come through the door, and it showed like the living room and the hallway leading down to the kitchen. So they don't always put it on the listings or whatever. But the outdoor cameras will also be limited. No, don't understand these owners of their property. They want to keep an eye on their properties or whatever. Yes, but inside the home it's just a little too much.
Speaker 4: I get, Well, I understand, but I guess people do that because you know, somebody might say I only want and I don't know. I never stayed at the airbnb, but I guess it'd be like, you can only have five people in the house, so there's no parties or there's no this, and the only way that they can really see is through the cameras or somebody, do you.
Speaker 2: Keep one by each door because you can't get in the.
Speaker 1: House through the roof.
Speaker 6: Privacy is very important because if you're in an airbnb, you want to move around the Airbnb.
Speaker 4: Like you at homes, you what you want to, but if somebody's effing up your Airbnb, you want to be able to see that to improve that. They really messed up your Airbnb as well, because it's only in common areas. It's not like it's not in the bedrooms. It's not in the bathrooms, it's the living room.
Speaker 1: What the thing hotel?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, that's the risk you take.
Speaker 1: Cameras off in the bedrooms and everything.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So the new policy goes in effect on April thirtieth, y'all. So for people like me, that's wonderful. See he don't rent airb so he don't know he and you got cameras all over your house. But that's your family, you know, each person in the house.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, I go, but I don't do it BnB because I don't feel like it's safe enough. You know, Hotel, you got to go through the lobby, you gotta get in elevated, and then you got to find a door. That's three you know, three things of safety it BnB. I just kicked down your door.
Speaker 1: I got you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so you just don't So what type of hosing do you like second, all that's just that's just like an hour because he played with goodness.
Speaker 6: Alright, alright, donkey too, man hold on me finish, okay for after the hour, after the hour, we need Alexis hard Net to come to the front of the congregation.
Speaker 4: We like to have a word with her place. All right, we'll get to the next and then after that is just fix my mess. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. If you need relationship advice and any type of advice, get on the phone lines right.
Speaker 1: Now and will help you out of the breakfast clubgal morning, you're.
Speaker 3: Kicking out the breakfast club. I was donkey up to day time.
Speaker 1: Damn he hogged. It's time for Donkey of the day. I me ain't trying to beat donkey today no more.
Speaker 6: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making new people do these days.
Speaker 2: Called donkey of the day. And it really caught me off guard. Damned Charlamagne who got the donkey out.
Speaker 1: Of day today?
Speaker 6: Welless hilarious Donkey today for Thursday, March fourteenth goes to a young lady named Alexis Harnett.
Speaker 1: Alexis Is twenty seven years.
Speaker 6: Old from Harry County, South Carolina, dropping the clues bombs for South Carolina my home state.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: Now, Alexis and her boyfriend Worden Butler have been getting complaints from their neighbors. Yes, recently filed documents from prosecutors to tail a history of alleged harassment with Affid Davids provided by multiple neighbors. Now a couple rent a home from Butler's mother, who actually requested to dismiss an injunction because the court is trying to kick them out of their house.
Speaker 1: House.
Speaker 6: Why, Uncle Charlotte, Well, that's because they be wiling, all right, they be wiling on the neighbors.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 6: Recently, Alexis decided the cosplay as Pooky and New Jack City. She decided to do jumping Jack's necker in her front yard. I can't make this kind of stuff up, a neighbor told police. A neighbor told police that they saw her in her front yard screaming and doing what appeared to be jumping jacks while topless.
Speaker 1: You got milk now.
Speaker 6: Alexis was arrested on Sunday and charged with one count of obscene exposure. She was released from jail after posting a ten thousand dollars bond on Tuesday afternoon. Now, this was just the latest stunt that Alexis pulled to try to harass her neighbors. And I know you probably thinking doing jumping Jack's topless in your own yard isn't considered harassment.
Speaker 1: Well, you haven't seen her mugshot.
Speaker 3: Oh boy.
Speaker 6: Okay, if you look at her mugshot, then you would know why nobody probably wants to see her titties.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: Always remember, if a human is cosmetically challenged, seeing them neked is harassment, But if they are attractive, seeing them neicked is your lucky day. Okay, pull up a Lexis mugshot. If you don't believe me, I bet you this is what Samara Morgan looks like behind her hair. But I digress. But that's not the reason she's getting donkey of to day. The reason she's getting donkey of today is because it's what she is, because of what.
Speaker 1: She was accused of back in November. Let's go to WNBF News for the report. Please.
Speaker 10: Now, one of the people accused of burning across to scare their neighbors is back in jail.
Speaker 19: Yeah, this arrest comes as new documents claim a fight over the property line lift the match. Those court violents claim what Butler used a crossbow to intimidate contractors installing the fence and then the trench along the property line. The fight came to a head in November when Butler and Alexis hartn And reportedly burned across facing their black neighbors, Sean and Monica Williams home sisenor Jimmy Richardson now wants Butler and Hartnett evicted and the house boarded up for a year, but the homeowner is fighting back, calling their request openreach of government.
Speaker 6: If the cross burning don't work, you start showing titties, don't nobody want to see. Listen, let me tell you something. Alexis ain't no such thing as halfway crooks. I don't respect y'all yourself. Don't burn across in your own yard. The scare black neighbors. If you really about that racist white supremacist life, go burn across in those colored people yards like your great grandparents used to. Okay, y'all, let the KKK down, all right. There was a time in the early twentieth century where the Klan used to burn crosses on hillsides is the way to intimidate and threaten black people and other marginalized groups. But I don't respect that set the cross on fire in the negro's yard if you really bout that action. But the other question we should be asking ourselves is are we back the burning crosses in the twenty twenties or did the cross burning never stop?
Speaker 1: Okay? Alexis is due.
Speaker 6: Back in court lated this month on an unrelated third degree assault and battery charge between the doing jumping, the doing jumping Jack's topless, the burning crosses in the yard timidate black neighbors, and a third degree assault and battery charge. I believe she deserves to be in jail.
Speaker 1: Okay. I believe she deserves to be in jail. Now I want to I want to see how tough she is. Okay. That's why I think she needs to stay in jail.
Speaker 6: When I see folks do traditional old school sovereign racism, I want to see what their hands is about.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: So I think in jail they should let the whole jail know what she did. Same way folks know when someone you know killed kids or molested kids, are harm kids in some way, you should let the jail know she's a crossburner, and let's see what her hands is about. Okay, this woman should be charged with domestic terrorism because cross burning is a domestic act of terror.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 6: Please let Kathy Griffin give Alexis Harnet the biggest he hull.
Speaker 1: Please give this giant jar male the biggest he haw. Chelsea Handler, Please let Chelsea Handler give it a biggest hee haw too, hee haw hee haw. That is way too much.
Speaker 6: Dan man O g Chris Rock got something to say? What about my grindin't checking my girl? My girl still work at the restaurant, right, okay, m m all right.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I wonder how white people even listen to the.
Speaker 6: Show, Like, you know what, the white people that listen to this show, they don't like racist season. Yeah yeah, they don't like white supress. I don't like they don't know, but they know they not crackers. Oh yeah, yeah. It's a difference between black people and ingas there's between you know, good white people and crackers.
Speaker 17: I got you.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah. So she really did naked jumping jacks in the front lawn. There's a video. Yeah big no, she's not big no, no, she's not big. She just looked like she been. She eats meth for breakfast with her frosted flakes.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yes, okay, all right, well she deserved it.
Speaker 1: Thank you for that donkey to day. Eating meth for breakfast?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Yeah crazy? How all right?
Speaker 6: Up next, Jess, she need to be in the clan because you need to wear a hood all the time.
Speaker 1: Five five one five one. Just fix my mess.
Speaker 4: If you have a relationship issues, problems and you need some help, Jess is here for you.
Speaker 2: Eight for you, eight hundred and five eight.
Speaker 4: Five one o five one. Call anounced breakfast logan morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: That about me for relationship problems, at about me.
Speaker 8: If you need to beat your coworker's ass, at about me for your coworker needs to beat.
Speaker 2: Your ass, call it up. They got the Jess and I'm here to fix your mess.
Speaker 1: Fix your mess.
Speaker 2: He's giving very much mess. He let me fix that morning everybody.
Speaker 4: It's dj Envy, Jess, Hilario Chelamage the guy. We are the breakfast Club. It's time for just fix my mess. And on the line we have Alex Alex. Good morning, I'm here, Hey, Alex, Alex, how are you.
Speaker 21: I'm doing good.
Speaker 14: How are you doing, Jeff?
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 2: What's wrong?
Speaker 21: First of all, congratulations on the spot and the show. I'll been ruble for you since the first time you came to Guess host.
Speaker 6: Thanks you.
Speaker 21: But so I've been with my wife for like thirteen years and we have four children together, and uh, I real for a divorce because I was working all the time and was coming home and really wasn't getting no love in return. Yeah, even though I'm taking care of everything. But so we're both kind of talking to other people right now, and I've just been asking God to really guide me even though this new person I'm talking to since all my needs, I just feel like God is pushing me back to her and like, no, basically.
Speaker 4: Alex, tell him what you said. He left his wife or another woman and he wants his wife back.
Speaker 2: Oh so you said you asked for a divorce. Are you guys divorced?
Speaker 21: No, we're not divorced.
Speaker 8: So that's why God is trying to take you back, because you know you got a contract under him and you didn't break it. You didn't do divorce, so that's why you know you didn't properly contractually break that covenant like you should have. So that's probably why God is trying to steer you back into the room with your wife because fee better for worse until divorce.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 21: It's just crazy because like I'm like, I don't even know why I will want to go back, but now I'll just find myself thinking about hurt all the time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but okay, so it's a fight between your mind and your heart. Would you say, because you mentally you're still trying to figure out why am I going back?
Speaker 2: But your heart is like your wife is where it's.
Speaker 8: At basically, Yes, Well, honestly, I feel like that can be fixed, you know with communication, that is it?
Speaker 1: That is all.
Speaker 2: Did you find out that your wife was loving on somebody else? That's why she.
Speaker 1: Wasn't loving on you.
Speaker 21: Nah, she is talking to a guy who actually tried to get her ten years ago to take my fun away and we'll move with him when I say, over my dead body. So yeah, I think it's part of the reason that I don't want her to be with him, either right.
Speaker 8: Or right, because you guys have unfinished business, and that's not neglect the fact that y'all too are still married.
Speaker 2: How does she feel does she find herself wanting you back?
Speaker 21: If she did up until this week when I finally said, like, y'all think I want to go back to you? And now she kind of like, well I think I might want to give him a chance.
Speaker 17: So that situation.
Speaker 2: How long y'all been separated? Because it just seemed like this is lingering?
Speaker 7: How long?
Speaker 2: How long is this separation? How long y'all been seeing other people?
Speaker 21: We've been talking about divorce for years, but like it's only been a month and a half, but we go party talking to other people.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, so y'all been kind of checked out. Then, if y'all been talking about divorce for years, y'all kind of been. It's been years that y'all kind of checked out. But I think with counseling therapy, I mean, marriages can be put back together. They can be healed a lot of marriages. They people just go their separate ways. I've never been married before, but.
Speaker 2: I have two parents. That was for thirty something years.
Speaker 8: And uh, dad talked about divorce for years, but it didn't happen until later, later, later, and they both are happy.
Speaker 18: Now.
Speaker 8: If that's not what you want, get your wife back don't be stubborn, don't be prideful.
Speaker 2: She needs to do the same thing.
Speaker 8: If she feel like she can make something work with the other man, God going direct her right back to you two because y'all still have not divorced, ye right, yeah you will, so check back in.
Speaker 3: With me, all right, thank you?
Speaker 4: Hello, bro, all right, just fix my mess. Eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one. If you need a relationship help, or you're having problems and you need just to help you calling now, it's the breakfast Cloger.
Speaker 1: Morning burning everybody.
Speaker 4: It's DJ Envy Jess hilarious, chelamage to God. We are the breakfast Club. We have d on the line, d Hi, did you going through some problems? You better high that jest and hopefully she can help you.
Speaker 1: What's up? D So?
Speaker 9: About two or three years ago, about two years ago, I found out that my sister was in a relationship with my fiance, who I've been with for about eight years or so.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Kardashian problems.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm past all of that. Like they're still together. I could really care less about it. I'm in a happy place. But my so, she's my half sister, by my dad.
Speaker 2: Okay, so there's no there's no whole loyalty there.
Speaker 9: It's just because I always say that she's my half sister, because she's from my dad, Dad's family and him, I guess they all pretty much moved that she's doing this with my fiance. And so now that's boys just today. Anytime there's a family of thes or you know, family gets together, nobody wants to tell me whether she'll be there or not. And then I feel a way that I guess there's everybody that pay the price womness that she's doing, but it didn't still be expecting me to be around her, you know, at us an instant thing.
Speaker 17: So I just wanted to.
Speaker 8: The best advice on how to move forward with being around your half sister who's with your fiance.
Speaker 2: That's what you're asking, Well, no more with my family.
Speaker 8: I owe your family because you felt like your family kind of betrayed you because they knew what she was doing behind your back.
Speaker 2: You didn't know they knew about it.
Speaker 9: And I was like this expectation that every time there's some type of family event or something that nobody gives me the person. What do you know whether he's even going to be there or not.
Speaker 8: Has anybody Yeah, well, they're not doing that because they probably felt Have you shared with all of them your feelings, like, yo, I feel like y'all betrayed me, you know, have you felt has and has anybody apologized to you?
Speaker 9: Not necessarily apologized. But the response that I'm getting named from like my dad or like my aunts is just that she's family. Oh, you know, We're gonna.
Speaker 2: Have to suck it out basically, and you just have to deal with it.
Speaker 9: As like a prior for me, Like, I don't feel like anybody thinking about how I would feel in situations that they keep kind of putting in around. So I don't know if if I just need to avoid my.
Speaker 14: Family or what.
Speaker 8: Well do you do you feel comfortable in these spaces because you did say in the beginning of the call that you could care less. Although it is wrong, I'm not justifying their actions because that is bs, that's crazy and it's nasty. But do you do you really not care less? Are you a little hurt by it? Or do you you have bitter feelings? Like do you really like do you not want to be there? Does it make you uncomfortable?
Speaker 9: Them being together truly doesn't bother me anymore like their their relationship and stuff truly doesn't bother me. The there is paint from my sister because that was cruarly my best friend that I would never expected you something like that team. So I'm not bothered by the relationship. I'm just I don't know how to get past, you know, with my sisters, So I don't There's always gonna be some personelings there because you betrayed me. But I just I feel like because my family already needed and because they still beIN in contact with her, that I just it feels like they're not my failings as a priority. You yeah, comes to having us all around.
Speaker 8: Well, I feel like, you know, if you have voice this only if you have voice this see a family, whether it be negative or positive, professional, nice, whatever, then you really don't want to put yourself in compromising situations. You never want to make yourself feel miserable intentionally, So I would say fall back. I mean, but then you then you're like, they're my family, but also they didn't really seem to care about you. And if somebody show you that once and there there's no remorse, they gonna keep showing you that. You know, so distance yourself. If you really really want to fix it, talk to your family about doing therapy with them, Talk to your sister about doing it with her. Whatever hurts whoever hurts you the most, talk about doing therapy if you like it's reconcilable. If not, I would say, don't disturb your peace and be around that. If you know you do feel some type of way.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but good luck, bab Yeah, I thank you, good.
Speaker 9: Luck, Mama, thank you. I hope you have a great day. Oh and if anybody's listening, if you could go to the Justice for Joe to Ce facebook page. My sister was murdered about five years ago, so anybody can go to that stage. I truly appreciate it. But I hope you guys have a.
Speaker 3: Good porn you too.
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 4: All right, just fix my mess. Eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one. Now when we come back, we got just.
Speaker 1: With the mess.
Speaker 8: Adidas donate yeasy proceeds to anti hate groups. Now I know that they said they have been gonna do that, but they actually did. They started donating, So we're gonna get into.
Speaker 4: That, all right, we'll get into that next. It's the Breakfast Cloak of Morning, the Breakfast Club, Good Morning. Everybody is DJ Envy, Jess Hilari and Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Let me salute to Bun b Salute to Houston's own one Bee. You know, every year he does the rodeo out in Houston, and again last night he put on a show.
Speaker 1: So salute to bum Bee.
Speaker 4: He brought out DMC, he brought out Drake, he brought out the whole Houston man. So salute to bum Bee.
Speaker 1: He kills it.
Speaker 4: He does it each and every year. One year, I'm gonna get out there and rock with you, unc Bunn. But salute to Bun. All right, let's get it just with the message, all right.
Speaker 21: Alone, just Robert Mood just don't do.
Speaker 3: On the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Stock stop stop.
Speaker 8: Adidas to donate Easy proceeds to anti hate groups. Now, Adida said that they were thinking about doing this, they was gonna do this or whatever, but they actually did start. They announced that they will use the money from last year's Easy sales to donate to anti Semitism and anti hate groups. They're planning to give away more than one hundred and fifty million, and they reported that they had one point three million worth of Easy sneakers and they're well dollars worth of Easy Sneakers in their warehouse after ending their partnership, which I think is crazy, they made the decision to sell the remaining products in three batches.
Speaker 2: Adidas recorded roughly three hundred and.
Speaker 8: Thirty million profit off of Easy's inventory in twenty twenty three. The company already made donations to the Anti Defamation League, the Philanies, and Keta Floyd Institute for Social Change, run by the brother of George Floyd.
Speaker 2: Yep, they so all together they gave away ten million already.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at that. And I don't think that.
Speaker 4: I don't think they're gonna stop selling Easy. I think they'renna keep producing because they make so much money off of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I really don't.
Speaker 4: Outside a Easy brand, you do see Adidas, but not like the Yeasies, like the Eezys are still people still want to buy them. They still go to stock X and get them, they still resell them. I can't see them stopping outside. You don't see Adidas, no, I say it. Outside of a da Is, I only see people wearing Yeezies. I don't really see too many people wearing too many other adoptions of the Adidas.
Speaker 6: I think we don't pay attention because we don't realize that Didas is bread and butter is fut But you know, so when you see the jerseys and all of that, you see mad kids in soccer jerseys and all that.
Speaker 1: So it's not just sneakers that they selling. They selling merchandise and everything. But they should have made like five six hundred million are for Yeezies, right, yeah.
Speaker 6: Five six hundred million, But they're like a four or five million dollar company that's still gonna hurt if you don't.
Speaker 8: And then the partnership that that's that's kind of crazy, Like why you just won't get rid of the shoes?
Speaker 2: Like why y'all just won't cancel the line.
Speaker 1: Because they had all the inventory they had, They had all the leftover inventory.
Speaker 6: That's what that was. So all the leftover inventory they had, that's the deal they did with Kanye Is selling going into the bo the hat. But wasn't it was I'm sorry, I'm sorry to there are thirty nine billion dollar company.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Wasn't he mad?
Speaker 12: Though?
Speaker 4: Because they were putting out color ways that he didn't he didn't even approve.
Speaker 2: They were making new shoes.
Speaker 8: I can see if that was just left over inventory, right, they were still making That's what saying.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, that's a deesus. They own it sign.
Speaker 8: I understand that, Okay, of the contract. Pt'll see, like, oh my god, that's kind of crazy, all right. Look and politics, Russian President Vladimir Putin said that they are ready for nuclear war, not just regular war, he said nuclear and earlier Wednesday morning, Putin said the Russian that Russia is ready to use nuclear weapons in Russia's sovereignty or its independence is threatened, right so, Putin has reportedly talked has repeatedly talked about his readiness to use nuclear weapons since that four scale invasion of Ukraine on February twenty four, twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 8: Putin's previous threat came in his Stated the Union address last month, when he basically said to the West that jumping in this fight where Ukraine will put you all in my business, which puts y'all in a lone of fire. He was also asked if he has ever considered using battlefield nuclear weapons in Ukraine, and he responded and said, no, there's no need for that, you know what I mean. He also noted that he doesn't think that the EARLD just heading for.
Speaker 1: A nuclear war.
Speaker 8: He did also say that that does not mean a war is happening now. But basically, we got it on us to watch how y'all moving.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: You know, it's amazing to me that, you know, it's not more conversation around these stories, because he's been flirting with it and dancing for him to downright say it out of nowhere, It's like, Yo, why is this not more conversation around them?
Speaker 8: Yeah, and it's also kind of like like you said, flirting around and playing around it, and it's unwarranted because nobody is nobody did anything.
Speaker 2: That's why he said it's not happening right now.
Speaker 8: We just you know, it's a warning to other countries, especially to the US, to be cautious going forward.
Speaker 1: And then also which is in China responded to them too. Yeah, they said that.
Speaker 6: That nuclear power should jointly seek de escalation following Putin statement that Russia's prepared for a possible nuclear conflict.
Speaker 8: Also, what is interesting is that the Russia's presidential election is also tomorrow.
Speaker 2: It begins tomorrow and goes all the way through Sunday.
Speaker 6: And how can you play with this kind of rhetoric at a time where people can fake so many things. Yeah, artificial intelligence can fake so many things. You can fake voices, you can fake tweets, you can fake phone call. Like once you see the leader of world leader say something like this, somebody could just put something out there that's not true and have people knucking and bucking all.
Speaker 1: Over the world.
Speaker 4: Let's just posted a picture of Putin's palace, right, It's like one point four billion. It's on an island where that you can only get to it a certain way, and it has all these bunkers which you can go down just in case of anything. And they just said he just finished it, which scares me. Is like if they just finished it, he gonna go in to hide.
Speaker 2: And for Yeah, so yeah, he's just you know, flexing on us or whatever.
Speaker 8: But real quick, little Mama gets candid about dealing with the depression after the stunt she pulled in two thousand and nine. So she sat down with my Baltimorean, my fellow baltimorean the J Hill Podcast when she got emotional while explaining how she dealt with depression and all that after the MTV In the beginning, I was hurt. Ty Ree called my phone soon as I got home. He was like, Bro, you ain't tell me you was performing. First of all, my heart is racing. I'm already mad, badrast and I had to deal with like a love on the radio in the morning, Wendy Williams Angie Martinez who she talked to Jay, and he was just like, yeah, you know, I didn't like it, and he was so angry, and I was just trying my best to do everything I could.
Speaker 2: After a while, I was like, forgive yourself, bro, move forward.
Speaker 1: It ain't make you like depressed or nothing. Bro.
Speaker 2: I was hurt. I was depressed. I was like, Yo, what's going on?
Speaker 8: And then you got everybody telling you like you're doing bad, people pointing at you like what did you do? How was you able to get through that?
Speaker 2: I'd be thinking about like real life stuff that people go through.
Speaker 11: Bro.
Speaker 8: It's people going through worship than me, bro, And that's what helped me be like, Yo, I'm good, So I'm sorry, I said MTV Awards. It was the MTV VMA Awards. Now at least your kids. When we heard from her, she was like, basically she didn't even know that she was right there. But jay Z had spoke to Angie Martinez about that.
Speaker 5: Me personally, I would never do that.
Speaker 14: I would never have the nerve to do that.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: It's just like someone's up there performing, like we worked.
Speaker 14: With be hort at than performance to put on the show for people, you know, and to interrupt that that moment.
Speaker 5: For us, I don't think that was the right thing to do. I actually thought it was the equivalent to what Kanye did to tell a swift. But nobody really talked about that because I'm not a little sweet girl from the middle of America.
Speaker 14: I'm cool with her, you know, being excited and all that. Understanding that, but you know, you also have to understand that, you know, people put in work to, you know, to make that performance happen. That took week.
Speaker 1: Were you angry?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I was a little angry. You had to be honest with you know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: Fight little Mama free, Little Mama, Man free, little Mama.
Speaker 6: There is no way in hell folks are still holding on to this little Mama interrupting jay Z, Alicia Keys story and.
Speaker 2: Little main folks, she was the process, you know what she needs.
Speaker 6: She probably should let it go because her talking about it on Jay Hill show.
Speaker 1: We have people talking about it this morning. You playing the jay Z audio.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's like you know, and and also little Mama has to look at it a different way too. She's a legend, yes she is. She interrupted you. Maybe she don't want to be legend. She wasn't.
Speaker 2: She just had lip bloods in the first meeting there.
Speaker 1: Mama is the first mean, if you think about it.
Speaker 8: But then it was like, you know, did you really not? Did you really get lost in all this because Beyonce pulled you back and he was like, nah, she'll be trying to bring there on stage with No she didn't.
Speaker 1: She watch she tried to pull it on her hand.
Speaker 2: I thought she snacked.
Speaker 1: No she talking about this.
Speaker 2: No you're not from here and stay over there. You know what I'm saying. She went up there and Alica said she ain't say but girl, she was right there.
Speaker 1: Free little mama. Man, I think it's the little.
Speaker 4: Mama and that is just with the mask what are we doing this Breakfast Club documentary? Because we got to talk about the.
Speaker 1: Time three Little Mama.
Speaker 4: You know, little Mama's dad was gonna pop me because of we'll talk about I mean.
Speaker 3: Because I was there.
Speaker 19: I was there.
Speaker 6: I was the one that pulled up and he sees me a little Mama's father's luther her whole family free little Mama.
Speaker 1: Man, glad.
Speaker 8: We got to get her back up here, absolutely, little mom, and I'll get her some send us some healing energy and set it down, one of your therapists to hell her mental so.
Speaker 1: Long ago, no matter way. She's been up here three or four times, okay, and she.
Speaker 8: Was probably depressed all the times. And you're so busy joking you didn't see God.
Speaker 1: We gotta go. We gotta go back Breakfast Club. Good morning.
Speaker 3: You're checking out the Breakfast Club. It's Women's History Month and we're celebrating the most influential women in history. Check out this phenomenal woman morning.
Speaker 4: Everybody's DJ Envy Jesse, Hilrie Schlaman, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. It's Women's History Month, and who we repping today jests.
Speaker 8: We are rapping Jane Marie Lynch Jamery Lynch is an actress, comedian, and singer. She is mostly known for starring as Suite Sylvesta in the musical comedy series Glee.
Speaker 2: She also earned an Emmy for that.
Speaker 8: But I really know her from playing the manager from the forty year old version that is that's my favorite.
Speaker 2: She was so funny in that.
Speaker 8: And with all her success and performing on TV shows, Broadway shows, and movies, Jane has also revealed that she has been deaf in her right ear for almost all her life. And something funny about it is right when she was seven. Up until she was seven, she thought it was regular. She thought everybody was deaf in one year. Yes, white people crazy. But today she is married to her wife, Jennifer Cheney, and continues to make appearances on TV shows and podcasts, et cetera.
Speaker 1: I love you, Jane, all right, Well, salute to Jane.
Speaker 8: Yes Jane saying foot ye old virgin, yeah hell, yes, that's the manager who worked at the store. Uh, at the store for them.
Speaker 2: You never seen that?
Speaker 3: Yes, that.
Speaker 1: Is so funny.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, but when we come back, we got the positive notice the breakfast club in the morning, and that.
Speaker 3: Was another phenomenal woman in.
Speaker 4: History Morning, everybody in SEJ NVJ, Silari, Charlamage, the Guy we are the Breakfast Club, Charlamagne's time for a positive Nope, it is.
Speaker 6: And I don't know why I keep doing this at the same time every day. I'm starting to sound like the music on the radio that plays at the same time every day. But make sure you get your tickets for the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival, happening Saturday, April twenty seventh. Pullman Yards and Atlanta. Georgia Wallow and Gilly gonna be on that stage. The Poor Minds Podcast gonna be on that stage. Debbie Brown with Deeply Well gonna be on that stage. The ball Alert Show is gonna be on that stage. Horrible Decisions gonna be on that stage. It's just hilarious. Gonna be on that stage. We're carefully reckless. We have some dope panels that are gonna be on that stage too. We have Financials one on one about how to make money in podcasting. John Hope Bryant from Money and Wealth Podcast He'll be on that panel. Carrie Champion will be on that panel. My Man Glasses Malone will be on that panel. Mandy Beef from Marble Decisions will be on that panel, and we have another panel called Shifting Podcast Content and Brand Norms.
Speaker 1: A lot of good panels too, man, just like last year.
Speaker 6: So make sure you go get your tickets Black Effect dot Com Slash Podcast Festival. We'll all just go to Event bright and get you tickets and we'll see you Saturday, April twenty seventh at the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival.
Speaker 1: Now the positive notice, simply this. Can't you tell me she was on the fandom?
Speaker 6: Just the positive notice, simply this. Never blame others for your problems. You are responsible for your own life. No one else is, no one else will ever be. When you blame and criticize others, you are avoiding some truth about yourself.
Speaker 1: Have a blessed day. Breakfast club bitches, do you yn't finish or y'all done