Speaker 1: If you guys had to look around this room and pick one person who you think every once in a while after using the restroom, they just skip.
Speaker 2: The hand washing part. Who would that be in this room? I don't know if any of us would skip hand washing. I think it's Jeff.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm okay, not just because Brook follows me to the bathroom every time I go okay.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're like that guy that's.
Speaker 3: Like, who didn't touch anything?
Speaker 4: You use my foot to flush the toilet.
Speaker 2: She's like directly quoting me. Let's just say it's me.
Speaker 1: After this gig, I might not be allowed to get a job at Chili's or Taco Bell or any restaurant. You shouldn't because there's a new device coming out called the hand Scanner. I love it, and it's described as a hand washing lie detector.
Speaker 4: So basically you're scared is basically what it is.
Speaker 1: If you're working at one of these restaurants and you use the bathroom right when you get out, you'll have fifteen seconds to put your hands underneath the scan I love this.
Speaker 2: This is attached to the wall.
Speaker 1: Within seconds, it can identify any residual contaminants that you may have missed.
Speaker 2: I want to install one in my house.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna catch those kids lying.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 3: I didn't believe you. That was too quick.
Speaker 2: And it doesn't just stop there.
Speaker 1: It'll send a message directly to your supervisor about the results. Like James hands are thirty six percent contaminated, he needs to go.
Speaker 2: Back into the bathroom and wash again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, especially for preparing food or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wish it was followed by like just a full body hand sanitizer spray down. Yeah, you know, like one of those tanning booths.
Speaker 1: And they're already installing these at restaurants all around the country to make sure of it that employees actually wash their hands before handling your food.
Speaker 6: Okay, guys, it wasn't an employee here, but I was in the outside bathrooms recently, and the guy walked out of the stall, made eye contact with me, and then walked out.
Speaker 3: And then you said, see you in the studio, Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: I mean, how cause everybody's coming after me. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just think I was like.
Speaker 4: No way, there's a woman that's notorious for it in our women's bathroom.
Speaker 1: It might be kind of cool to have some of those hand scanners here. Yeah, our company has loads of extra money just lying around to spend on random stuff, exactly like.
Speaker 4: The air conditioning unit from nineteen ninety two that they can't fix.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it hasn't been fixed in three weeks, and I actually love it. In studios, it's a ballmy almost eighty five degrees can.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I don't.
Speaker 2: Want to be negative anymore.
Speaker 1: Let's just head on over to this jock collar question of the day with the human hand scanner digital Jake. He doesn't taste tests before we come in this study they called me.
Speaker 5: March fourteenth is Pie Days in the number three point one four five, which happens to be the exact number of wine bottles Brook is consumed so far this morning.
Speaker 2: It's not for yet, yeah.
Speaker 1: Forever.
Speaker 5: Clearly Brook knows how to celebrate this holiday properly, So the rest of you will need to step it up and demonstrate your love of pie by answering trivia questions not only about math, but also about the delicious pastry kind of pies too. In a special Pie Day edition of Bali of twenty, Let's start today with Jose.
Speaker 3: Jose, I just want to say, are we start?
Speaker 6: You're a pretty fly for a pie guy, Okay.
Speaker 3: I have decided not to take away points. Don't let that out. I'm gonna go for Jose's going number four. Jose. In the UK they have lots.
Speaker 5: Of weird things they put into pies and even stranger names for them. One is called a stargazy pie, which is a unique dish filled with eggs, potatoes and what kind of stinky dead protein Looking back at you, what.
Speaker 2: Star gazy is it?
Speaker 6: Because like you're high after the rotting fermented thing.
Speaker 4: Honestly English food.
Speaker 6: Okay, so you said eggs and potatoes and then there's.
Speaker 3: A stinky dead proteins protein.
Speaker 4: I bet it's the same color as whatever else is in there, because I swear all English food is kind of beige.
Speaker 6: Stinky dead. I'm gonna go skunk.
Speaker 3: Is this kill for UK?
Speaker 5: Jose's going with bona fide skunk meat? That is incorrect. Then I was looking for was sardines. Here's a picture of a star gazy pie. The sardine heads pulled through the crust so they appear to look skywards.
Speaker 2: Just doesn't look that bad.
Speaker 3: It looks worse. It was worse than this is right, all right? Jose is out of our Let's move over to Brooks.
Speaker 5: Okay, brook give me number one through twenty please sixteen, number sixteen. Brooke, you have three seconds to solve this problem. Thirty seven minus ninety.
Speaker 4: Eight.
Speaker 3: It is correct, just under the buzzer math. Yeah, let's move over to Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jeffrey, give me a number please, number eight.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey.
Speaker 5: According to a survey by the American Pie Council, very reputable, pumpkin and apple are our two most favorite pies. But which pie ranks third?
Speaker 3: And hint? It could be banana cream?
Speaker 4: Oh? What about a key lime?
Speaker 3: Key lime is like a particular like you're craving it.
Speaker 1: My first thought was marion berry, but I feel like that's very specific over cherry.
Speaker 3: Well, it's because of berry marion berry.
Speaker 6: They're very similar berries.
Speaker 2: What about chocolate pies? Chocolate meringue is very popular. I'm gonna go with some chocolate. Here, give me chocolate moose.
Speaker 1: You sure you don't want to go with banana cream, Jeffrey, I think you're trying to throw me off with your hands.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go chocolate, please.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey went with chocolate. That is correct. Jeff would like to go with banana cream.
Speaker 2: Now I'm still refusing to go with Banana Crew.
Speaker 5: Okay, good because that would also be Pacan is our third favorite life. Banana cream is fourth, Cherry Jose is fifth. Okay, Okay, so far Brook's the only one to make it through her question alive a less need to get this right or Brook's gonna win. Give me number one through twenty Please five number five. Maybe the most famous movie about math is Goodwill Hunting. What Two famous actors who are buddies in real life and start in the film won the Oscar for Best Original Screenplay.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's not Damon, right, but I don't know who The other one is a DiCaprio.
Speaker 6: I've never seen it.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Go Matt Damon and DiCaprio. Matt Damon and Leonardo DiCaprio is incorrect. Yeah, one of them are looking for ben Affway. Yeah, so that means Brook You've won pie Day. Thanks that three point one four bottles of wine.
Speaker 1: That was lent of twenty All right, Well, Brook, now I'm gonna say this really clearly.
Speaker 2: You get to choose I hand you today.
Speaker 1: You don't have to do it yourself unless that's who you pick that was embarrassing and they're gonna be singing whoever it is American Pie.
Speaker 4: By Don McLean Alexis, because I guarantee once she doesn't know this song and don't know Ben Afflick in that day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, so bye bye miss American yoh my chevy to the levee, but the levee was drying.
Speaker 1: That's your shot collar question of the day. We got your phone tap coming up in just a few minutes
Speaker 4: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning,